NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty

Rocky's House of Pain

+4
Maxwell
Genesis
SailorSun546
Rocky
8 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 12 Empty Re: Rocky's House of Pain

Post by Rocky 3/10/2011, 1:18 pm

PLANET TROPIC - SOK DOMAIN

~The volcano finally erupted, felsic in appearance, with hot, slow-moving stick lava consuming the first base and the land around it. A huge ash cloud circled overhead, spreading out quickly and loudly. The boom shook the ground around it, but fortunately for the heroes, no one seemed to be hurt but the enemies. ~

PLANET TROPIC - SECOND SOK DOMAIN

~Flying overhead, still in dragon form, she recieves the message from the G-Man about Alex's torture, telepathically. She replies to him the same way, all the while carefully watching her army head up to Crystopoli. ~

SOK: Is he now? Fine. Ask him where the others are. I know there's more out there... I can feel the disgusting positive power in the air around me, despite how much destruction I've caused already. The hope is still alive. Kill the hope. KILL THE HOPE AND HAPPINESS.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 6:18 pm

G-Man: very good, my lady. you, robot guard, begin torture sequence immediately. Make this pathetic mammal feel more pain than it has ever felt in its entire life!
Alex: *spits on G-Man's tie* Do your worst, Combine scum!
G-Man: With pleasure......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 6:31 pm

Pointsettia: *picks up a rock and throws it. An eagle the was flying overhead crashes to the ground, the rock sticking out of its head* o.o;
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 6:38 pm

Knives: O.o........um........wow......memo to myself, don't make any moves during our date when around hard throwable objects....I will die.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 6:52 pm

Pointsettia: I kinda have bad aim when it comes to throwing things with my hands. Now my Vines are a different story...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 6:57 pm

Knives: either way, trying anything=death for me.....so i will be keeping my distance a bit....that is, *sly grin* unless you want me to try something....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 7:07 pm

Pointsettia: *large vines grow around her* wipe those thoughts out of your mind or i'll do it for you!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/12/2011, 7:11 pm

PLANET TROPIC - SECOND SOK DOMAIN (torture chamber/safehouse)

~One of the robot guards in the room stepped forward and mechanically transformed his arm into a bulky staff-like thing. From the staff formed a variety of painful weapons, such as a white hot plasma laser, a scalpel, and several other threatening sharp and needle-like objects. Using the laser first, the guard began to fry off Alex's coat, slowly but precisely heading up toward his stomach. ~

~Overhead the base, the dragon SOK was continuing to inflict fear and pain upon the globe, sending them all telepathic negative thoughts, trying to convince them to feel like they were all worth nothing. Her army still moved, and was finally starting to unload itself in her new base in the freezing continent of Crystopoli. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 7:13 pm

Knives: right right! *hides behind a rock*

~SOK Safehouse~
G-Man: Talk, Law! who are your allies?! where are they!?
Alex: Go to hell.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 11:57 pm

Pontsettia: no need to hide... just dont make me angry.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 3/14/2011, 1:32 am

(OOC: I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. Last week was kinda rough. Lucky for me the plot hasn't moved much. XD )

Archimedes: *ears perk* I heard it too.....

*a section of the wall begins to rattle and shake, dust falls to the floor creating clouds, cascading down what appeared to be a door. The barrier to what appeared to be a secret passageway sunk into the floor, revealing a long, pitch black hall way.*

S.Leporis: Well would you lookit that! *grins triumphantly* Cool, let's get-

Archimedes: You guys, wait! ... Listen.......

*a horrible rumbling sound echoes through the hall. The ground begins to shake. Unbeknownst to Wrath, Kane, Archumedes and Sunny, it was the result of the horrible eruption outside the Colosseum.*

S.Leporis: What was- *as the rumbling quieted down, it was replaced by a deep, angry growling from somewhere inside the newly discovered passage*

Archimedes: Ooooooohhhh no......

*from the passage, emerges two glowing red eyes, followed by the shadow of an enormous monster. A beast, covered in brownish yellow fur and a black mane, the red tail of a scorpion dangled menacingly above its head, and a snarling human face*

S.Leporis: *whispers* A Manticore.....

(OOC: Hey Rocky, feel free to bend those hints however you wish. Like the "click", if I leave it at that you're welcome to take it however you please. It's more fun that way. ;P )
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/16/2011, 2:50 am

(@Sailor: Heh, I haven't posted in quite a bit myself, but, o-okay! ^_^; If you insist, I'll try to work with what I can think of! )

PLANET TROPIC - SOK TORTURE ROOM

~The robot hightened the speed at which the laser went, getting closer and closer to Alex's fur/skin, burning through his clothes and very, very near to singing the fur of his side. It was so hot, Alex could probably feel the heat of the laser next to him. Another robot, moved to the other side of the table and began to do the same thing. This time, two hot lasers were closing in on Alex! ~

INSIDE THE COLUSSEUM

~Wrath's face, now reflecting complete and utter fear from this beast, slowly inched closer to Sunny for protection. Kane's eyes grew wide when he recognized this mystical beast from what he read about a long while ago - his memories may be old, but they weren't forgotten. Instead of freaking out, he stepped forward a bit to get a better look from this Manticore as it flicked its tail and growled, its powerful body showing off its huge muscular build. ~

Kane: I never thought that this... would exist... but I have to remember that this could all be part of SOK's plan... she could have created this monster herself in order to scare and defeat us... But how do we stop a monster that actually looks real?! Is it real?! The only way to find out is... to fight it... Archimedes, can't these things... speak? Perhaps it knows... Kokoumane...?

Wrath: *now pulling at Sunny's skirt nervously* S-Sunny...? W-why does it-it look like it-it w-wants to k-kill us? *shaking*

Kane: Narke. Nanukarr. Feke yokou kan hespek tsuquek yetenge, enzondek tok tsuquek kareschion: sa paravinjk yokou renvok tsuquek ashkwo? (Hark. Manticore. If you can speak this tongue, respond to this question: what brings you into this world?)

Wrath: *turns his head around to Kane, still holding onto Sunny* K-Kane! Don't encourage it!! J-just don't d-do that!!

Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 3/16/2011, 4:54 am

(OOC: Nyeeheeheeeee I'm gonna have fun with this! I want to draw fanart of that scene with Wrath and Sunny now, its so funny ^^ )

*The Manticore gave no response, but continued growling and lumbering towards them. Behind it's raging eyes hid a tortured, miserable look, easily missed by those not in tune with beasts*

Archimedes: *hiding in the fur on Wrath's head* I-I... I'm not sure. There have been accounts of Manticore speaking, but it depends on which world it came from. If-i-if your m-message got through t-t-to us across many dimentions, then th-there's no reason SOK couldn't collect m-monsters from other places as well,.... r-right?

S.Leporis: *shifts protectively in front of Wrath, simultaneously slapping his hand away from her skirt* There's some sort of blinking machine,... looks like a collar around its neck.... Whether it could speak and reason once, it can't now.

*Sailor Leporis tried to think of a plan, and the monster prowled nearer*

S.Leporis: There...... might be a way out.... at the back of that passage. This Manticore could be guarding it. Either we distract it out of the hall and run down it to see what's at the back, or we stay here and fight it. Either way is dangerous....

Archimedes: Th-they can shoot poisonous quills, as well as use those claws, and teeth, and tail, and the teeth and the claws! *slowly succumbing to panic*

S.Leporis: Kane?
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/16/2011, 6:53 am

~Torture room~
G-Man: I will ask again, talk Law. Tell me all you know.
Alex: Do your worst!
G-Man: Very well.....Torture bots, make him feel pain, but don't kill him. I want him alive.....

~the Colosseum~
*a large horde of G-Clones rush into the Arena and now have the whole building surrounded*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/16/2011, 6:22 pm

(@Sailor: ^o^ We should collab it!! It'd be so cuuuuuute!!! >o<)

INSIDE THE COLUSSEUM

Wrath: K-Kanye (Kane).... Arkemedias (Archimedes).... Sounye (Sunny)..... *shivering behind Sunny, trying to find the happy thoughts, that somehow continued to escape into the recesses of his mind*

~Kane grunted, puffed up his chest, and calmly strode over, when inside, he feared the beast. As prehistoric and powerful as he was, this thing was bigger and stronger than him. Kane had lost his toxins that a normal Komodo would have when he became fossilized, and even though he had claws and teeth, that powerful lion-like body would get him beat. But he couldn't give up. He had to get the others to safety. He didn't care what happened to him - he was too old anyway... ~

Kane: If things can't be handled with communication, then we'll have to use "body language". I will fight the Manticore; get out and find the exit. I will meet you there.

~The beast eyed the girl and who she protected, calculating an attack plan to either head for Kane, or the Sailor. It finally stepped out of the passage completely, but waited for its opponents to make the first move. ~

Kane: Over here. Nanukarr. *smiles, then positions body in a battle stance, showing his sharp black claws on his hands and his large, white teeth* Mythical creatures first...

~Marching heard all around, echoed through the chamber the team was in. Kane didn't lose his focus, but Wrath saw the crumbling ceiling above. Who was making all that ruckus? ~

PLANET TROPIC - TORTURE ROOM

~The robots used the lasers on the boy's fur, slicing off the ends. But as he lasers neared his flesh, and following the orders of "don't kill him", they turned the laser level on low, so that it would only sting and singe his fur and flesh a little, and only on command would they increase the pain. The two lasers started at his stomach, and began to head up toward his torso. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/16/2011, 6:30 pm

Alex: GRRRRRGH! *grunts and writhes a bit as the lasers burn him*
G-Man: I'll ask again, talk!
Alex: Let me respond to that in the following way....*lets off a stink cloud*
G-Man: *covers nose and looks rather annoyed* I'm growing tired of this. the lasers are clearly ineffective....Guards, us different tools. I want the boy alive...but barely....

~the Colosseum~
*the G-Clones charge in and finally run into Wrath's group.*
G-Clone: Greeting, pathetic mammals and reptile. We have come to eliminate you.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/16/2011, 6:35 pm

Pointsettia: *sitting, gazing up at the darkening sky, illuminated by the flowing lava.* I really hope Luna is alright...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/16/2011, 6:38 pm

Knives: Don't worry. she's probably ok. *eats a spoonful of beans* you sure you don't want anything to eat? a girl needs to eat to keep her figure!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/16/2011, 7:25 pm

Pointsettia: I'm good. Besides, I have my own food. *pulls out a few apples*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/16/2011, 7:27 pm

Knives: *eyes apples*.....I got nothin against fruit, but where were you keeping those?! I mean...*looks all over pointsettia* I don't see anywhere you can hide 5 fruit like that!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/16/2011, 7:32 pm

Pointsettia: They're called vine pouches... *a vine grows up infront of her with a bag-like attachment. She opens it and there are more apples*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/16/2011, 7:37 pm

Knives: I should have guessed.....now, what I don't get is why my little brother gave in to Agragore and got that claw. Now me, I don't need powers. not when I got Crucifix here! *pats the cross on his back* I think that if ya got powers, thats all well and good, but nothing in this universe can beat good old fashioned engineering and effort!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/16/2011, 7:44 pm

Pointsettia: *bites into an apple and a light red liquid drips from it.* I'm more of a use nature to my advantage type of person...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/16/2011, 8:09 pm

Knives: Well, nature is just fine, but what good would nature do ya if say...I used fire or plant-killer on ya? Your vines wouldn't be very useful there, now would they? that is why I don't have any real weakness, because I don't give my opponents the choice of using anything against me. since I ain't inclined to a particular element or force, I don't have virtually any vulnerability.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/16/2011, 8:12 pm

Pointsettia: You even try to, i'll poison you so fast, you'll be dead in no time at all...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down