NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty

Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty Re: Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2012, 2:53 am

Luminere: *she peers out of the bushes she's hiding, another arrow loaded. This one is crackling with electricity (It wont shock, just stun with contact) she calls out* Are you Peace? *she aims another arrow at Peace*

Pointsettia: *she barely manages to dodge the blast as it incenerates her garden* What the hell?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite - Page 2 Empty Re: Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite

Post by Blastion 5/28/2012, 2:56 am

Peace: YOU BROKE MY GAME!!
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2012, 2:58 am

Luminere: -.- THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT! IT'S HARD TO AIM WHEN YOU CANT SEE YOUR TARGET! *she pulls the bow string back further, ready to release* I will ask again! Are you Peace?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 5/28/2012, 4:57 pm

Peace: Tch! NO! Go away! *shuts the window and walks away*
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2012, 5:09 pm

{Itaka Forest}

Hyperion merely grins in reply, his sharp fangs seemingly glowing. The Titan lifted his hands, and a large battleaxe of condensed light forms in his hands. He swings the giant shining weapon at Pointsettia, intending to behead her where she stood.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/28/2012, 6:03 pm

~Planet Tropic~

~Wrath jumped up, interupting his own speedy charge, and kicked Etisia's head to gain height. He landed on the ground behind her, but surely noticing her angriness, decided to throw a quick punch to her stomach. ~

--
~Planet Conger Fee~

Ikari: Their sheild blocked our cannons! Though the rocket's sent Genesis flying...

Vadim: Looks like long-distance shots won't do much good. We'll have to use close combat.

~Vadim made the mecha run forward and try to kick Juliet out of the way, so they could catch them both in mid-air. Just a few more bounds, and---!! ~

--
~Conger Fee Area 2~

~Reigna, shocked to hear the short story of Apocalypse, began to quickly back away. Her thumbs, thankfully, were now fully charged, and she could attack. Pointing them at the enemy, the right one crossing the left with the rest of her fist balled, she shouted. ~

Reigna: PUSH!! *three circular orange forces of heat, each about 12 ft. across in diameter, pulses from her two thumbs pointed at Apocalypse*

--
~Deep Space~

Wreed: What the--?!

~As the seedrian girl noticed a lone fighter ship out in the distance, a girl was lying in the seat of her own cockpit, motionless. Wreed's gut told her to stay far away from this, but her mind was more curious than she could make it. When she was only minutes away from nearing the ship, she stopped. ~

Wreed: This is a trap set by the Dark Garden, isn't it? I knew I was being followed. I just knew it. I can't go any closer, but there's something about this hedgehog girl... first of all, we're about 20 light years from Mobius or Tropic for that matter, so what's a Mobian doing all the way out here? She must've been out here for ages to float this far - and she's not in a cryogenic chamber! I'm no dummy! I'm the guardian of the Five Seeds of Rosidia! I ain't falling for it, Ferneru!

~Flying right over the fighter ship, she moved on, still trying to pick up the source of energy she had about an hour ago. Besides, even if she did fall for a trap, there was really no way should could escape. This ship was pretty much unarmed. ~

--
~Atmosphere of Mobius~

~In a small, squished, seed like pod, the Dark Garden's most powerful being, claimed to be one of few Goddesses among the living Seedrians in space, Dark Ferneru resided. When she hovered over the Arcadia Forest, she began her firey descent, ready to capture her "assignment". ~

--
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2012, 7:07 pm

Charisma: *she opens her eyes and growls. She didn't buy it... I guess this calls for plan 2. She activates the fighter's engines, and follows the girl, but remains un noticed due to a cloaking device Charisma had activated.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 5/28/2012, 8:53 pm

~Planet Tropic~
Etisia: *After covering her face and grunting pushes wraths arm to the side holding it in place as she spins, becoming back to back with the young hero with her hand on his head.* Not bad little one, but not good enough. *slowly a bubble of water starts to surround the young heroes head.

~Planet Conger Fee~
Juliet: Oh no! *she gets kicked into the air as Genesis attempts to regain his flight path towards the enemy.*
Genesis: *sword drawn* You bastereds.

~Conger Fee Area 2~
Apocalypse: *as the attack reaches him he simply holds out one hand as the blast make contact with it, he does not budge however and continues to press towards her* Is this the extent of your power?
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/30/2012, 8:45 pm

{Arcadia Forest}
"Oh!" Iodes blinked as she pulled out her phone, scanning her recent messages. "Mystess said she wanted me to come over to keep her company a few hours ago..."

"Yeah, I guess you can go..." Xanthos replied as he stretched his muscles. "Omicron, time to go!" The porcupine grinned in reply and waltzed over to the others, probably playing one of his favorite music tracks again.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/1/2012, 12:33 am

--

~Planet Tropic~

~Wrath immediately begins to freak out, worried that he would die from this one move. That was the problem with robots like him; Wrath could only retain about 2 minutes under this water, breathing or not. He was sure to DIE if he didn't get out. He squirmed and squirmed as much as possible, trying to break free from Etisia's bubble "prison". Finally, when time was just about to run out, he ducked underneath and fell forward, gasping for air and the return of his system's regular function. He just had to keep going on!! He couldn't let himself go like this...

--

~Planet Conger Fee~

~Grimacing as she noticed Genesis had drawn a sword, she aimed the newly charged cannons back towards the green hedgehog and yelled for Vadim to fire them once more. As Vadim fired them, he made his next move for capturing Juliet. Reaching out his electromagnetic open fist to catch her, Ikari's hands gripped the steering controls, tighter and tighter…

Ikari: Come on, come on… *voice gets tenser and teeth grit tighter*

--

~Conger Fee Area 2~

~Shocked that one of her strongest moves - the move that helped her stop Vadim's army to get here - was easily avoided, she gasped, and shook out her hands. With her wrists loose now, she was ready for some closer combat. She swung her arms out around her, and brought them back in, one on top of the other. This made a light yellow defensive shield around her body. Now that she was protected for a while (about 5 hits), she was ready to use her physical power, even though it wasn't much. ~

Reigna: Not exactly, but I'll hold off for as long as possible, mister creepy!

~She ran at him, withdrawing a short beam of magic from thin air as she did so. It was about a short as a knife, and it glittered as it trailed behind her. She swiped low (waist height) at Apocalypse, hoping to at least make some kind of dent!

--

~Deep Space~

~Wreed kept flying forth, and the more she traveled, the closer she would get to the massive barred galaxy of the Milky Way. It reminded her of the last time she was there… she had gone to Tropic with her friend, Pollee Tunia, a medical seedrian. But there was no time to be reminiscing. She had a mission to complete, whether she wanted to or not. But wait a minute… her fuel was at the half-way mark. Uh oh.

--

~Arcadia Forest - Falling~

~Down fell the seed-pod, faster and faster, its hard shell protecting it from burning up on the way down. It would only be a matter of time before it hit the ground. ~

--
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 6/1/2012, 12:44 am

~Planet Tropic~
Etisia: *Places her foot on the young heroes head applying pressure to it* ready to give up hot stuff?

~Planet Conger Fee~
Genesis: *holds his blade at an angle ready to block the attack*
Juliet: *unable to move while in the air quickly falls into the mechs hand* Ouch.

~Conger Fee Area 2~
Apocalypse: *Allows the attack to hit, causing a small gash in his chest that immediately heals* heh, you think a little butter knife like that can stop me? Let me show you how its done. *Draws his arm back and swings straight at her head while a huge level of dark energy forms around it*
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/3/2012, 1:51 am

Luminere: grrr.... *she lets the arrow go anyway. It sails through that air, piercing the window, but getting stuck in the glass* DISRESPECTFUL!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 6/3/2012, 1:57 am

Peace: bitch...
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/3/2012, 12:34 pm

Despite the music playing in his head, Omicron heard a rumbling sound from above. He slowly looked up, seeing some... thing in the air above. He tried to adjust his telescopic eyesight onto it, straining to see what it was.

"Omi?" Xanthos had noticed that the cyborg had stopped moving. Both he and Iodes moved up, also seeing the falling object above.

"Some kind of pod?" Iodes murmured as she tilted her head to the side.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2