NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty

[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP

3 posters

Go down

[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty [Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP

Post by Rocky 7/4/2017, 7:36 pm

So Luna and I were exploring the discontinued RPs and discovered one of which was extremely underutilized!  Let's fix that, shall we?  Please make your first post your entry post.

The Lord of Shadows, Chris of Planet Sirhc (or X-17 for the coordinate lovers out there), was in his observatory one gloomy day, when he peered into his telescope and saw something new.

"What's this?!  Something completely new, in MY neck of the galaxy?" he gasped as he grabbed the eyepiece in excitement.  "XERO!  GEARIC!  ENZO!"

The screams of the Lord echoed throughout Castle's daunting, dull walls.  No matter where his minions were in this domain, they heard him call for them.  The crew then hurried to Chris' observatory from their respective locations.  It was there that they could witness Chris pacing around a desk covered in books, papers and maps of the universe.

"What is it, my Lord?" Xero prodded, his armor looking a bit dirty from combat practice.

"He doesn't look mad," Enzo noted with his arms across his chest.  Gearic beeped in agreement.

"It appears as if there's a dwarf planet-sized object coming dangerously close to the Medusa and Sirhc systems..." he announced.  Gearic went over to the scope to check things out for himself, but Chris continued.  "I've got no idea as to why I haven't seen this particular object before - it's like it appeared out of nowhere!  I only know of a handful of beings that can do that, counting me!"

"That is a bit worrisome.  Is there a chance of impact?" Xero asked, putting his hand to his chin.

"No, no, it's not going as fast as it was.  It's now at the mercy of the pace of the galaxy," Chris confirmed.

"What if we sent a satellite to check it out?  If the satellite gets vaporized or something, we know it's probably just a disguised alien craft and they aren't friendly," Enzo suggested intelligently.

Chris pointed at him with a smile.  "I thought the same thing, but I thought of it before you even got to say it, so therefore it was my idea!  However..."

The purple furred being spun around dramatically before he finished his thought.  "Let's send some live bodies there instead!"

Xero, Enzo and Gearic looked at him in surprise, the robotic panda beeped in place of an exclamation.

"You're not thinking of sending you-know-who, are you...?" Xero inquired with a wince.  He had a feeling about where this plan would go, but waited for a response all the same.

"Who, Genesis?!" Chris said with a thick layer of sarcasm, pronouncing his spiritual brother's name incorrectly on purpose.  He then laughed before speaking again.  "Hahaha, what kind of fool do you take me for?!  I'm much more creative than that!"

The Lord of Shadows grinned and outstretched his arm towards the trio of minions.  He then manifested a swirling black and purple ball of energy in his palm, cackling as he whipped the sphere into the air.  As it exploded into dark fireworks, all the light available in the room vanished until everything was pitch black.  Only Chris' voice could be heard in the void.

"Let's play dangerously~"

The rules go as follows:
-Please see the site's rules for more detail.

-2 characters entered per player, MAX.

-Your character(s) was/were suddenly teleported from wherever in the Mosaic Galaxy and placed on the surface of this strange dwarf planet.  The characters ported here are now suddenly powerless.  Any superpowers they may have had are now gone.  Any magic they may have known are now a mystery.  Any robotic enhancements they might've had aren't as useful as they should be.  Super strength, speed, flight, breathing underwater kinds of skills are now null and void.  If you have any questions regarding the character's negations, please ask away!

-Your character can be anything and anyone.  It's the Mosaic Galaxy, we're pretty diverse here.

Character Sheet:

Alright!  Let's begin!
Your character(s) sees they are in the middle of a blue-grass covered field.  Red rocky mountains border this field that stretches for 10 miles in diameter.  Trees and flowers are abundant.  The sky shows that it is dawn.  What will they do?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty Re: [Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP

Post by Zazul 7/4/2017, 8:19 pm

Character Sheet:

All Spirit could feel in his head was a throbbing, dull pain as he sat up from where he had suddenly appeared. Rising to his feet, Spirit groans loudly, cursing as his head rings.

"Deus-dammit....what hit me? Anybody get the number of that bus?" He said the last part loudly, as if to see if anyone was around. All that answered him was silence.

Spirit was a Celestian-Wondermold hybrid, with bright green eyes, dark brown, shaggy hair, and a skinny build. He stood about 5'10, and wore a simple, khaki bucket hat with an open, Hawaiian-style flower shirt that exposed a simple, white shirt. He wore a simple, baggy pair of long legged jeans held up by a black and white mesh belt that wrapped snugly around his waist, and a pair of simple, wooden flip flops held to his feet by small bits of tied rope. Attached to his belt was a silver metal cylinder, no bigger than a twelve inch ruler. His skin was a glossy, gray color that shimmered and rippled like water every time his emotions suddenly changed or he got excited. His face was angular, hairless, and completely lacking a nose, with the area being a smooth patch of skin where his nose would have been. A single fang pokes out mischievously from the left side of his mouth, as if he was always thinking of something unexpected to do.

As the detective began looking around, he finally was able to focus on his surroundings. He was clearly in a large field, surrounded by strange flora. A large ring of mountains seemed to encompass the area, and the dawn sun was bright.

He sighs, his arms falling to his sides. "Well, this is juuuuuust great...How the hell do I get myself into these messes?! If my brother, or Bonesaw could see me now...I'd never hear the end of it! But the question remains....where, in the name of Commander-In-Chief Heinrich's rotten navel, am I?!"

"Great...Dawn. The sky is already bluer than Bonesaw's tongue after blueberry cobbler night..." No planets in sight...he would have to wait until nightfall to see if he was on another planet or not. In the meantime, he looks to the edge of the forest. "Lets see if I can't get a better view of the situation?"

He draws the cylinder from his belt, pointing downward at his feet. "A simple levitation spell should do the trick!" However, when he goes to remember the ancient formula for the spell, his mind comes up surprisingly blank. No matter how hard he thought, he could do nothing to remember the spell!

"....okay, now I'm mad. Mad, and very puzzled. Whatever brought me here...they erased my knowledge of magic!" He then looks to the cylinder, thinking for a moment. However, to his delight, he seemed to remember how to channel energy into the cylinder! In moments, a long, black, pointed blade springs out from the cylinder, the blade humming with energy. "I may not be able to cast spells, but I can still channel my natural energy into the catalyst. However, I don't feel any elements to this energy...it would seem that my means of survival are limited to only a simple, hard energy blade...I can't even start a fire with this thing!"

He groans, dropping down and sitting in defeat. "How am I gonna get out of this one?...."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

[Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP Empty Re: [Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP

Post by Rocky 8/4/2017, 2:58 pm

Character Sheet:

She couldn't see anything at first.  All around her she could feel crunchy leaves, pointy twigs and scratchy, dry wood.  Opening her mouth to exhale and inhale, Lizzy pat down the walls with her palms, trying to push her way out.  She couldn't see any sort of light in front of her or above her, but there was a inkling of dawn coming through a tiny crack in the bottom of the determined hollow tree trunk.  Although she was lodged in the trunk, she didn't care how or why she was in there right now.  She just wanted out.

"HELP ME!!  SOMEBODY!!  I NEED HELP!!" she screamed, hoping there was a person around who might be able to break her out from the outside.

If Spirit listened carefully, he might be able to hear a faint screaming south of where he was.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/9/2017, 1:48 am

As Spirit sits and thinks, his eyes closed in frustration, he can faintly make out a voice. One of his eyes shoots open as he listens harder, the voice now a bit clearer. It sounded like a young girl, and she was definitely calling for help. He sits up immediately, his skin rippling as he looks around to find the direction.

"South..." He nods, his face serious as he runs off in that direction. As he continues to listen for the voice, he can't help but think back on past memories...similar screams, from colonies on Mosaic's outer rim. He had yet to make the Espionage Branch, but he was a soldier back when the first wave of Execution Collective machines hit the outer rim. It was the reason that the Helion Axis, one of the largest military forces in all of Mosaic, was dedicating the entirety of their forces to keeping the Collective out of Mosaic, instead of helping to keep stability. So much death...so much chaos....He quickly snaps himself out of his dark memories and finds himself in front of a large, rotted tree trunk. The girl's voice was clearly coming from in there, and Spirit knew what he had to do.

"Hang on in there! I'm gonna get you out!" He immediately climbs the trunk, reaching the top and drawing his Vector Blade. He sends a small surge of energy through it, forming the blade in the form of hard energy. Carefully, he stabs the blade down into the trunk's wall, cracking it straight down to the base. "Alright, the log seems to be good and rotted! Just hang on tight, kid!" He then stabs the blade down through a separate portion of the trunk. He then places his foot between the two cuts, groaning as he kicks the large sliver of trunk that he had just cut off, creating a large opening in the trunk's side.

Spirit then leaps down and moves to the opening, looking in to find Lizzy. "Hey, are you alright in there?! Don't be afraid, I'm a detective! Are you hurt?" He reaches his hand into the trunk, offering it to her to help her out of it. He knew that the first thing to do when rescuing a civilian was to ensure that they were calm. "Everything is going to be okay. Take my hand, I'll pull you out!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/20/2017, 5:14 pm

The young squirrel monkey kept squirming inside the log until she heard a stranger's voice call out.  She sighed in relief, thankful someone could save her, and dodged the poking blade as he tore through the tough bark.

"Oh, thank you so very much!" Lizzy gratefully cheered as Spirit worked to rescue her.

His watery-gray skin and bright green eyes startled her once he reached his hand in to pull her out, but she quickly accepted it - she didn't want to be trapped in this thing any longer!  Closing her eyes tightly, she wrenched her way out of the splintery trap with Spirits help.  Once she fumbled her way onto solid ground, she looked down and around at where they were.  Boy, it felt good to be free, though!

Lizzy exhaled with a smile, "Thank you so much, Mr. Detective... I'm not hurt, I don't think, but my dress is a bit dirty..."  She looked down at her slightly cut up and wood chip-decorated pink dress.  "But I don't even know how I got in there!  All I saw was this bright light and then it was really dark!  Do you know what happened, Mr. Detective?"

She was a little more comfortable with looking at him now.  Not too much, since she kept diverting her gaze, but she felt positive vibes from him.  He wasn't trying to be as scary as he looked.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/27/2017, 8:33 pm

Character Sheet:

Above the trees, Katarina flew. Her muscles burned with every stroke of her wings; she knee she wouldn't be able to go on much longer. She coughed, her flight motions faltering as the remainder of her stamina disappeared. Her wings involuntarily folded in as her muscles finally failed.

Down she fell.

What started off as what she hoped was a collision course with the earth below, was now one with a couple of people; A monkey girl and a rather tall male.

"LOOOOOOOOOOKOOOOOUUUUUT!" She shouts as she plumets, trying to force her wings open to soften the blow. They open, but immediately snap back, turning her warning into a shout of Pain as she collides square with Spirits chest.

The blow would have been much worse, but she managed to soften it a bit. Both wings are at off angles; dislocated, rendering her now completely flightless. Katarinas blindfold was torn off and is in Spirits hand.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/4/2017, 12:48 pm

Lizzy screamed before one of the large, injured wings from the Nighthalzen smacked her to the ground.  She got up slowly and carefully, dizzy from the headache the accident gave her.  Now her dress was even more dirty, and she got hit with a big bird!

Wait, was it a bird?

Upon further inspection, Lizzy did not recognize the species this person-with-wings belonged to!  Of course, she was from a completely different place and time period, but of all the weird people she saw on her home world, nothing matched this description.

The most important thing about this person, however, was that she wasn't as intimidating-looking as Spirit was.  Lizzy quickly fumbled around the larger beings and found Katarina's human-looking hand.  She reached for it and tried to help her up, wondering how badly injured she was.

"A-Are you okay?  Excuse me!  Are you alright?!" she cried out to her, trying to pull her off Spirit.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down