NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

5 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Maxwell 7/11/2011, 5:29 pm

Luna: *kneels down and feels for a pulse*

((Your call))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 23 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Zazul 7/11/2011, 5:32 pm

Spirit: *he and Obsession fly around the area, launching projectiles of knives and energy blasts back and forth.*
Kleptomania: *he steps towards the gates and begins to absorb their energy in an effort to shut them. An effort that is working, but slowly. Dementia and the other Shades surround Kleptomania and protect him from the demons that charge out of the gate and attack him. Suddenly, footsteps echo out. walking the opposite way from the gates is a knight in full demonic armor, much more regal looking than the ones the demons are wearing. in his hand is a large sword with 5 spinning shurikens that form buzz saws on the edges. When he speaks, his voice sounds familiar to all who know who the members of Geneforce X were.*
???: Hello, Raem, Mystess, Grell, Luna, Spirit, Sweet, Xavier, and all allies of Geneforce. Its so good to see you all again. *turns to Protos.* Since Raem and Mystess are busy, I think I will use you as my opponent for now. *he raises his strange weapon and locks eyes with Protos.*
Raem: *hears the stranger's voice* who is that? he sounds so familiar.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/11/2011, 6:43 pm

Mystess: *a pain shoots through her heart as she recognizes the voice.* Saber?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/11/2011, 7:20 pm

Saber: *he reaches up and removes the face plate on his helmet. His face is half normal. The other half is a skeleton with a red orb of light in the empty socket. His face half is smiling sinisterly.* I knew you would recognize me, dear cousin. *Obsession flies down and lands next to him. Out from a portal behind him, a tall elf with golden skin, dark hair, and glasses with a redish pink robe with gold trim steps out. in his hand is a strange staff with a large rose in the tip with a crystal growing from the center.* Allow me to introduce my brothers. To my right is Ivancov, or Obsession as you knew him. To my left is Mankar Cameron.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/12/2011, 12:10 am

Protos: ... *He returns Saber's stare with a cold glare that could freeze the sun. He extends a hand, lava from Steam's tail covering his body. Madness swirls around his body, sticking the volcanic substance in place. He fires madness energy from his feet, taking flight towards Saber.*

Annex: *He gently places a hand on Xanthos' neck. He pumps his power into Xanthos, who leaps up from the sudden burst of energy.* Feeling better?
Xanthos: ...sure... *He slowly stands, rubbing his neck.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/12/2011, 12:23 am

Gashka: *turns around to leave.*

Saber: *he sidesteps easily and blocks Protos's attack with little effort.* You're getting slow and weak, old man.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/12/2011, 2:55 am

Mystess: *dashes up to Saber and places a hand on his face. Lava flows from her hand all over him. She then takes her other hand and uses ice to do the same thing.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/12/2011, 8:08 am

Saber: *he looks at Mystess. His normal eye is full of pain and anger. A wave of strange demonic energy bursts from his body, removing the magma and ice. He then grabs Mystess by the neck and hurls her a good 20 feet away from him.* Sorry, cousin. But you aren't the one I want. *points to Grell.* He is.
Grell: W-what?! *suddenly, a strange crystal rips out from Grell's chest. Behind Grell is Mankar Cameron, and the crystal is the on on the end of his staff. As the light leaves Grell's eyes, he looks at Mystess, Raem and the others.* I'm......sorry......I wasn't.......strong......enough.....*his eyes close and his body disappears. All that remains is a small glowning orb. Its Grell's soul. Saber walks over and grabs the soul in his free hand.*
Saber: at last.....the lifeblood of the Wild Lord. *he holds the soul up to the sky. a large red light beam blasts down at Saber and the soul floats out from his hand. Darkness envelopes it and a form begins to appear around it. Now, standing there next to Saber, is a tall human with a deer head and antlers for his head. He is wearing only a loincloth made of gray wolf fur. in his hand is a wicked, primitive looking spear. on a chain that is in his other hand is a large wolf with a deer skull and antlers on its head. His body is the physique of near-perfect stature. Each muscle is in the most perfect of shape, as if he was made to hunt. Saber, Cameron, and Ivankov kneel before the being.* Lord Hircine. Daedric Prince of the Hunt!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/12/2011, 2:53 pm

Mytsess: *rubs her neck* ow... that guy looks like bad news...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/12/2011, 4:52 pm

Raem: *runs over and helps up Mystess.* Mystess, are you ok? *as he says that, his voice shakes. tears fall from his eyes.* First Ouranos.....now Grell......
Hircine: *he looks towards Geneforce and opens his eyes. As soon as he does, his energy level skyrockets and the sudden burst flattens all around him to the ground. He then looks down at Saber with cold, cruel, calculating, and cunning eyes. The same eyes expected on a wolf alpha.* Ah.......so you are the new champions of the House of 17....tell me, child, what year is it?
Saber: 2439, my lord....
Hircine: 2439......I've been sealed for over 7 millions years.....this means that the world is long overdue for the Bloodmoon Hunt!
Saber: Forgive me, my lord, but what is the Bloodmoon Hunt?
Ivankov: BBBBBBBBWWWWRRRRRAAAAAACCCCCKKKK! I am curious to, oh great one....
Hircine: Long ago, back when the Daedric Princes ruled this world while the gods were recovering from our attack on their father Kronos, I would hold great hunts every 3 years. They were so glorious, the moon itself would turn red with the blood of the game! I would draw in the strongest and most worthy of mortals, be them Celestio-Sapian, Ailuro, Iciaurian Vanguards, Mobian Marines, Val'Kier Honorblades, or Necral Dreadknights. Even Fallen angels would be prey to me. I would gather them from far and wide and transport them to my island of Solsteim. I would then set them loose in the wilderness and give them 4 hours head start. Then, I with my pack of werewolves, wereboars, and my personal blood hound and blood bear, would hunt them until the last one remained. It was even more entertaining when they would kill eachother because of mortal strife and conflict of their nations......*his voice echoes out to all.* HEAR ME, MORTALS. YOU WILL ALL BE GIVEN A GREAT BLESSING! IN 9 MONTHS TIME, I SHALL COLLECT YOUR MOST POWERFUL HEROES AND PIT THEM AGAINST MY SONS, DAUGHTERS, AND HOUNDS IN THE MOST GLORIOUS HUNT KNOWN TO MORTAL KIND! SOON, YOU SHALL COMPETE IN THE BLOODMOON HUNT! UNTIL THEN, REST, REBUILD, AND TRAIN. I WANT YOUR BEST. YOUR BRIGHTEST. AND YOUR STRONGEST TO SHOW ME IF THEY ARE HUNTERS OR THE HUNTED! *with that, a larger version of the gates that Obsession summoned opens and Hircine walks through them, his wolf snarling at the heroes before following its master faithfully.*
Saber: *he looks Mystess in the eye before walking into the portal as well.* You brought this on yourself, Cousin. Now you, your mother, your husband, your brother, and all will soon know the wrath of the Daedric princes. Two down, Fifteen to go.......*he turns around and walks into the portal. The demons all light on fire and disappear. Obsession and Mankar Cameron both begin to walk into the portal. Cameron, however, stops and looks at Mystess.*
Cameron: Would you like to know how your friend Grell died? There are some men who die brave, and others that die cowards. Your friend.....died a coward. *he turns and walks into the portal, closing it behind him.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/12/2011, 6:34 pm

Mystess: . . . . . Mom... I couldnt... We couldnt...
Luna: It's alright... *she puts a hand on Mystess's shoulder.*
Mystess: *whips around and backhands Luna* NO. IT ISNT ALRIGHT.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/12/2011, 6:50 pm

Raem: *puts his hand on her shoulder. He wipes away the tears from his eyes.* Mystess, calm down. Please. We don't need any more violence today. *he wraps his arms around her from behind and holds her close.* Please...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/13/2011, 1:04 am

Garm: Let her go. Just let her blow off some steam...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/13/2011, 1:51 am

Raem: *listens to his brother-in-law and steps away from Mystess.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/13/2011, 2:52 am

Luna: Hit me...
Mystess: *without hesitation, she lets loose a barrage of punches on Luna*
Luna: *the wind gets knocked out of her lungs time and time again, as mystess continues her rage. She can feel her ribs cracking, but she would rather have one or to broken ribs then have mystess kill a friend.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/13/2011, 8:15 am

Spirit: Luna....
Sweet: *tips his hat down so he doesn't have to watch what is happening.*
Slaif: *goes to help Luna, but is stopped by one of Xavier's huge hands on his shoulder.*
Xavier: this is not your place, small one.
Slaif: Is there anything you can do, Spirit-sama?
Spirit: No....this is Luna's decision. I will step in when it gets too violent, but I can't interfere now.....
Raem: *looks down, pulls out Ashbriner, and stabs it into the ground. He then sits down, leaning against it, refusing to look up at his friends.* I failed....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/13/2011, 1:22 pm

Mystess: *throws one last punch, successfully breaking ~3 ribs maybe 4. A pool of magma forms around Mystess and she sits down in it, hands over her face*
Luna: *slides back a few feet from the force of the punches, holding her left side. Her hand glows and she winces in pain as she starts to repair the damage done to her ribs*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/13/2011, 1:43 pm

Raem: *stands up and walks over to Mystess. He puts a hand on her shoulder and kneels next to her.* Mystess.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/13/2011, 2:48 pm

Mystess: Leave me alone...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/13/2011, 5:12 pm

Raem: *takes his hand off her, turns around, and walks towards the rubble of the tower.* if anyone needs me, I'll be looking for my mother....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/13/2011, 5:33 pm

Luna: *nods*
Garm: I'll help you.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/13/2011, 5:46 pm

*at the tower rubble, Raem and Garm continue digging around for Solanna.*
Raem: *stops digging and punches a boulder, breaking it into hundreds of shards.* First my father, then Ouranos, now Grell. I'm weak....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/13/2011, 11:21 pm

*an intense heat can be felt coming fron beneath the rocks*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/14/2011, 12:39 am

Raem: *senses the heat and runs over, moving the rocks to get at the heat source.* Mother?! Is that you?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/14/2011, 1:03 am

*when the last rock is pulled away, a blast of heat is released. Solanna climbs out of the rubble, basically unharmed.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next