NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

5 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Star Phoenix 7/8/2011, 5:26 pm

Iodes: *She groans as she slowly pushes herself away from Annex.* What do YOU want?

Xanthos: *He pulls his face away from Ouranos' body.* They'll be taken care of eventually...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 22 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Zazul 7/8/2011, 6:26 pm

Gashka: Two things. One, to tell you that I will no longer hunt you. and two...*he pulls out his Naginata and assumes his fighting stance.* a rematch.

Raem: What do you mean, Xanthos?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/9/2011, 2:26 am

Luna: Xanthos may be right....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/9/2011, 1:16 pm

Iodes: ...Not interested.

Xanthos: I won't let this end with loose ends like everything else. *His eyes blaze with lightning.* I will exterminate all remaining threats!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/9/2011, 1:49 pm

Gashka: Oh please? *his eyes go wide.*

Kleptomania: If Obsession was a threat, he would have made his move by now. He was always impulsive. As for the Palazzos, one is still here. The other 3 left. I cannot locate them.
Spirit: Is he hostile?
Dementia: from what we sense, no.
Spirit: good. then I say we should try to rebuild. The Troll Wars and the Keshin Wars have left this galaxy scarred, bloody, and hurt. We must repair the damages and give the innocent folk of this galaxy the peace they long for. Who is with me?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/9/2011, 2:34 pm

Iodes: I really don't have time for this.

Xanthos: ... *During the discussion, he slowly slinks into the shadows and uses the summoning jutsu in reverse to summon himself to Iodes and Annex.*
Iodes: Dad...?
Xanthos: *He ignores Iodes, all compassion and happiness drained from his body with his son's death. He spins his chakrams, spotting Gashka standing nearby. Lightning sparks from the spinning metal discs and Xanthos narrows his eyes.* No loose ends.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/9/2011, 2:42 pm

Gashka: *looks at his Naginata and then looks at Xanthos. He drops his Naginata and puts his hands up slowly.* I don't mean any harm. I'm not like my family...Please, compose yourself and put down the chakrams. I wanted a friendly match with your daughter, not a full out fight to the death....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/9/2011, 10:49 pm

Xanthos: A little birdie told me that you tried to kill my daughter. That's enough reason for me to kill you. How should I know you're different? What proof do you have?
Iodes: Dad! Please sto-
Xanthos: *Turns slightly, his piercing sky blue eyes swiftly silencing her speech.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/9/2011, 10:54 pm

Luna: hmmm.
Mystess: What is it?
Luna: I've been extending my abilities to the point where i can read memories. Past, present, forgotten, any type...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/10/2011, 8:45 am

Sweet: So now your even more of a mind reader, eh Luna-baby?
Xavier: Indeed. I too would care to know the nature of your point, Miss Luna.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/10/2011, 8:59 am

Gashka: I don't want to hunt her anymore. I only wanted a friendly rematch. I'm not my father. I may share the name Palazzo with him, but I am nothing like him. *he drops to his knees.* please, I want to do good in this world. I don't want to kill anymore. *suddenly, his ears prick up.* No....YOUR FRIENDS ARE IN DANGER!

~Luna's location.~
*a small whistling can be heard and out at Luna flies a knife moving at near-sonic speeds. It seems to be following her.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/10/2011, 2:50 pm

Luna: ?! *moves her head and the knife barely misses her* Obsession...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/10/2011, 3:08 pm

Kleptomania: *scans the area with his power.* He isn't anywhere near us....
Spirit: isn't that good?
Dementia: No. That's bad....very very bad.
Sweet: Why?
Schizophrenia: Obsession can target anyone from any distance and the object he throws will seek them out no matter what. He could be on the other side of the planet or even the galaxy and he would still be able to attack us. However, he couldn't have left the planet by now.
Mania: KISHISHISHISHISHI! Looks like you're in trouble, Luna!
Raem: What is that?! *a large statue is flying at a slower speed at the group, more so towards Luna.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/10/2011, 5:04 pm

Luna: -.- *jumps up and kicks the statue, breaking it.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/10/2011, 7:56 pm

Xanthos: Danger? *He smirks.* I doubt it. They're more than capable of defending themselves. So, that brings us to my 20 questions... Are you a member of the Palazzo family?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/10/2011, 8:20 pm

Gashka:.....My name is Gashka Conrad Palazzo. As for if I side with them, no. Not anymore.

Spirit: You ok, Luna?
Kleptomania: That is Obsession's energy, alright. But its different.....more primal. I think he fully gave in to the beast of madness that he is.

~the mountains, halfway around the planet.~
Obsession: *he is now a large, muscular vulture. His feathers are red and black tyedye with knives in a necklace around his neck. his eyes are darting everywhere and he is letting out growling sounds like a rabid animal.* Materex family no hide from Obsession.....Obsession find Materex family.....Obsession kill Materex family for killing Lord Abyssion!
*suddenly, out from the shadows near the entrance to the cave, a familiar shape and voice appears.*
Saber: I think I can help you with that.....
Obsession: *looks up and smiles evilly at Saber.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/10/2011, 8:39 pm

Mystess: W would need someone that can copy abilities.
Luna: The only one I know that can do that is dead.

(you should totally join Secrets of the Memory Mage. It needs a start. Q~Q)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/10/2011, 8:43 pm

(I'll give it a look.)
Spirit: Charisma?! you have to be joking! she was almost as pure evil as Abyssion himself!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/10/2011, 8:46 pm

Xanthos: What are their current plans?

~Secret tunnel in NGC~
*A gaseous entity floats into a machinery room the Ailuro used, filled with half-complete weapons and mechs. The entity ignores those, floating towards one of the earliest artifacts in the room. The entity is filled with mental glee as it approaches the largest of the robots, labeled Sigma. The robot rises, its body resembling a bear. The bear robot grins, absorbing the unused weapons into itself. It cackles, the entity inside it plotting its revenge.*
Madness: Just you wait, Iodes!! I'll crush you!!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/10/2011, 9:07 pm

Gashka: Right now, nothing. Kefka and Quin disappeared shortly after Abyssion died. Yuuka ran away. I think she left for another galaxy. I am the only Palazzo left in this system.

~Geneforce's location.~
*suddenly, a large shape lands in front of Geneforce. it is a large vulture with flaming feathers, demonic metal knives as a cloak, and a strange symbol on its head and chest. it looks up and looks right at Mystess, Garm, and Luna with the purest form of hatred.* ME FOUND YOU! NOW ME CRUSH YOU WITH DAEDRIC POWER!
Kleptomania: Obsession?! is that you?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/11/2011, 2:18 am

Garm: mom, dad taught me a spell. before he gave up his necromancer abilities for good.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/11/2011, 2:25 am

Obsession: RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK! You shouldn't ignore me! Silver Hedgehog gave me power! Now me will crush you! All of you will die here! *he punches the ground. up behind him springs two gates in the shape of the symbols on his chest. red energy flows in them and out from the gates step strange, human-like demons in full red metal armor, all armed with long swords and shields. behind them, brown imps and beings made of fire walk out.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/11/2011, 2:55 pm

Luna: grrr...
Mystess: Silver hedgehog....?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/11/2011, 4:03 pm

Obsession: BRRAAAAAKKKKK! YES! HE GAVE ME POWER! BY THE POWER OF DAEDRA! BY THE POWER OF MOGRAINE AND THE HOUSE OF 17! YOU ALL WILL DIE! *Obsession takes off and flies at Mystess. However, he is intercepted by Spirit.*
Spirit: Raem, Mystess, you and the others can take care of the demons pouring out of the gates. Leave the pitiful excuse for fried chicken to me!
Raem: Right. *he readies himself as the demons begin to charge forward at him and Mystess.*
Obsession: CCRRRREAAAAAAAAAK! DAEDRA! SHOW NO MERCY! KILL THE GENEFORCE!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/11/2011, 5:21 pm

Raze: Nyahaha!! Fried chicken!!! *He cackles as he attacks several demons at once.* I've gotta remember that!
Pennatus: *She sighs, rubbing her temples, once again astounded by Raze's limitless insanity. She launches herself forward at high speeds, spinning in a drill-like fashion to pierce through several dozen demons in one go.*
Protos: *Absorbing any remaining madness energy, he swishes a hand through the air. A moment later, a shockwave of red energy blazes through the enemy.*

Xanthos: I have no reason to keep you alive, while I have plenty of reason to kill you. Any last wor- *He is cut off, knocked out from behind by Iodes, who breathes heavily, not accepting she had just knocked out her dad.*
Annex: Iodes... you did hit the pressure point to knock him out, right? Not the one that would instantly kill him?
Iodes: ...! *She gasps, frantically trying to check his pulse, but her sweaty hands stop her.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next