NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

5 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Star Phoenix 6/18/2011, 10:35 am

Annex: Things are so strange now. I'm surprised I haven't died from future shock yet! I don't eve know how many years its been. Perhaps 500? 600?

Xanthos: *He puts down Iodes and slowly shakes his head, his pupils now visible. He examines his newly evolved super form.* This... Is... AWESOME!

Iodes: *She smiles widely, hugging her dad as he devolves to his normal Physisoma Astraph form, then his base form. She looks up, suddenly remembering what was going to happen.* Dad! You and Steam are in danger!

Steam: *He quietly joins the group.* What...?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 13 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Maxwell 6/18/2011, 11:16 am

Garm: *looks ats Iodes, alarmed.* ~Danger? How, and what are they in Danger from?~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2011, 12:02 pm

Kleptomania: *steps forward.* Danger from my brothers.....and they will be here-
Paranoia: WE'RE ALREADY HERE! *Phobia and Paranoia are both standing on a pile of rubble.* This is a surprise, Kleptomania. I never thought you would turn traitor. After all, you WERE the strongest of the Shades. Now that title belongs to Xander.
Phobia: You were our leader......why would you do this, brother?.....

Quintus: Annex, it appears you and I have stumbled into something bigger than we have faced.....but not as enemies this time, but as allies.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/18/2011, 12:24 pm

Annex: This should be an interesting turn of events. *He turns to the others.* You all should leave immediately.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/18/2011, 12:26 pm

Garm: *stands in front of the group snarling and growling at Paranoia and Phobia*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2011, 1:38 pm

Phobia: *cringes away from Garm* So scary......
Paranoia: CRRRRROOOOOAAAAKKK! How amusing......I must say, I 've seen their spirit. I especially like her's *points to Iodes.* I think, after I've killed the rest of them, I'll take her and Xanthos's pretty wife as my slaves.....Tonight, when all of you are dead, I'll have them give me a bath. And then......*he smiles evilly and lets out a small croak.* ........Who knows? *he licks his lips at the thought.*
Kleptomania: YOU MUD-HOPPING SACK OF CROAKING BLOATED WINE *Kleptomania seems angered by the thought of Iodes serving Paranoia in any way, especially THAT way. He points a trembling finger at Paranoia* BEFORE THIS DAY IS OVER, MY FORMER BROTHER, I WILL LOOK DOWN ON YOUR CORPSE AND SMILE!
Paranoia: Bold words, Kleptomania. But you know that, even with all of your strength, you won't be able to kill me alone. True, when it came to brute strength, you could crush me easily. But, undistracted and in a one-on-one fight, I can see everything you will do. You can't beat me alone. Now, return to the Tower and I will forget I ever saw you here. The Ailuro clan will die today and their women will be mine.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/18/2011, 1:50 pm

Iodes: *Her eyes widen and she takes several steps back.*

Xanthos: Say that again. I'll rip your throat out. *He lights his hand into lightning.

Annex: *Softly, but commandingly.* In sacred day... In chaotic night...

Erythros: *Walks outside, holding Ouranos' hand, and stands next to Annex and Protos.* No villain shall escape our flight...

Iodes: *She slowly walks forward.* Let those who praise darkness' might...

Xanthos: Behold our power!! Ailuro's fight!!! *The Ailuro stand in a line, prepared to defend their honor.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2011, 2:01 pm

Paranoia: Touching sentiment....*turns to Phobia* Phobia, I think you will be needed....
Phobia: Must I? It always hurts when I use it.....
Paranoia: But aren't you scared of them more?
Phobia: Their unity does scare me a lot.....I don't know how to interact with a united clan.....
Paranoia: Its simple....You un-unify them by showing them the thing that breaks all unity.....THEIR WORST FEARS.
Phobia: Okay.....*Phobia steps forward to face the Ailuro clan.*.........a.......a......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *he screams and covers his head with his hands. He arches backwards and stands there, his body curved back at a painful angle. A cracking sound begins to come out of the crease in his stomach.*
Kleptomania: *immediately looks at the crack.* NO! IODES, ANNEX, XANTHOS! CLOSE YOUR EYES! DON'T LOOK AT THE EYE ON HIS STOMACH!
*too late. The eye on his stomach fully opens and a piercing red eye full of fear, pain, and horror burns open on Phobia's stomach. out of it, black smoke comes out and enters each of the Ailuros' ears. when it leaves their ears, the mist forms 4 black smoky cocoons across from each respective Ailuro that it entered and came out of.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/18/2011, 2:08 pm

Annex: What sort of trickery is this?!

Xanthos: Ailuro, stay on guard!! *The 6 Ailuro prepare themselves for the worst.*

Last edited by Phirania on 6/18/2011, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/18/2011, 2:13 pm

Garm: *He jumps at Phobia and knocks him to the ground, Snapping at his throat.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2011, 2:28 pm

Phobia: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *a shockwave flies out of his stomach eye, sending Garm flying off him. More smoke flies out and enters Garm and the other Ailuros' ears. Now, a total of 8 smoke cocoons writhe in front of the Ailuro clan.*
Kleptomania: This is what I told you all about.....Phobia's power......To bring your worst fears and darkest nightmares to life as flesh and blood monsters.......
*The cocoons writhe more violently and out of each emerges their respective opponent's worst fears in physical form.*
(since I don't know the worst fears of each character, you'll have to show which fear is for which Ailuro.)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/18/2011, 2:43 pm

Garm: *stands and backs up. Out of the cocoon in front of him, steps.... himself?!*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/18/2011, 3:21 pm

Iodes: *Her cocoon reveals a copy of herself, eyes mad. Literally.* ~My fear is of being consumed by madness!~
~
Protos: *His cocoon reveals a regal woman who looks like the Ailuro. Protos freezes in place, unbelieving.*

???: How could you?!? You killed us all!! *Her words catch the attetion of Xanthos and Erythros, who stare at the woman, surprised.*

Protos: Mom...
~
Ouranos: *Is paralyzed with fear as a giant lizard-like being tears out of the cocoon, its back covered in flames that spout from its skull-shaped shell. Ouranos' fear was King Coop, the villain of his favorite video game series. He often had nightmares of King Coop for weeks after playing the game.*
~
Erythos: *Distracted by seeing her mom, she gets squeezes by a giant snake that can easily eat her whole. She cries out, unable to move.*
~
Annex: *He slams his staff into a dog nearly as old as he is. Pushing the dog back, Annex spits out his name in disgust.* Tyrannos of the Skylos clan!
~
Xanthos: *His fear is the most grotesque of them all. It is purple, with a dozen eyes and several writhing tentacles coming from it. Its brain is exposed, pulsating in pruple light. It snaps its oddly shaped mouth, easily towering over the battlefield, even over Neo Geneforce City. But Xanthos knew it was much, much bigger.* That's... Dark Gaia...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2011, 3:27 pm

Phobia: *he falls back and curls into a ball and coughs out blood.* Ow......
Paranoia: *walks over and places a hand on Phobia's shoulder.* Well done, Phobia. Well done. *he stands and smiles evilly at the Ailuros and Garn.* Now you all shall be consumed by your worst fears!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/18/2011, 3:43 pm

Iodes: *Cries out as waves of madness tear the ground around her. She clamps her hands on her ears, wanting to hide.*
~
Protos: Mom, it wasn- *He is backhanded by his mom, whose eyes are cold and hateful. To Eirene Ailuro, Protos was unforgivable.*

Eirene: Why would you do that?! Plunge our clan into a civil war?!? You idiot!!! *She kicks Protos in the side viciously.*
~
Ouranos: *He is picked up by King Coop, who slowly opens in his mouth, flames leaking out slowly.*
~
Erythros: *Still cannot move.*
~
Annex: *Locked in a matched fight.*
~
Xanthos: *Dodges one of Dark Gaia's tentacles and fires a blast of lightning at the monster, but misses. The lightning however, does hit the giant snake holding Erythros, whose grip loosens, paralyzed.*

Erythros: *Locks eyes with Xanthos and they nod in unison. She wiggles free of the snake and runs towards Xanthos. Xanthos takes her hand and throws her headfirst at King Coop. Erythros slams into the lizard, who drops Ouranos.*

Xanthos: *Backflips away from another tentacle of Dark Gaia, hoping the others had seen what had just happened with him and Erythros.* ~We might not be able to beat our fearrs, but maybe we can beat each others!~
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2011, 8:24 pm

Kleptomania: *dashes up from behind and grabs Eirene by the neck. suddenly, all of her physical energy and the madness that sustains her begins to be drained from her. He looks and sees whats happening with Xanthos.* THATS IT! KEEP IT UP! *he sees whats happening to Iodes.* NO YOU DON'T *he lets out a large vortex that starts to drain Dark Iodes of her energy.*

Quintus: *dashes at the evil Garm and kicks it in the head.* Let me handle this one, boy.

Paranoia: *he claps at the heroes.* Bravo. Very impressive....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/18/2011, 8:41 pm

Eirene: *Before she withers away, she turns to Xanthos.* My son... I lied... There are other survivors... *She turns to dust.*

Protos: Others...? *Stands and runs towards Xanthos to help him defeat the Dark Gaia Copy.*

Iodes: *Pushes Dark Iodes into the vortex completely, and the copy screams as its torn apart.*

Annex: *Spins his staff and pierces his opponent in the stomach, destroying it.* Hmph!

King Coop: *Snarls and unleashes a torrent of flame at Kleptomania.*

Xanthos: *He lifts a hand and Protos grabs him split second before Dark Gaia's tentacle's grabbed him. Protos, now levitating, throws Xanthos upwards. Xanthos boosts his speed using his electrokinesis, the wind screaming in his ears. He nears Dark Gaia's face and throws lightning bolts into its many eyes, causing it to scream in pain. Xanthos falls to the earth, but is caught by Protos.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2011, 8:51 pm

Kleptomania: *spins to the side and holds his hands out, sucking in the jet of flames as it nearly hits him.*

Paranoia: *he nudges Phobia* Time to wake up.....We need to do this ourselves.
Phobia: I'm scared of using that.....
Paranoia: If we want to win, we have to. *he reaches into his cloak pocket and pulls out a strange looking red monochrome. He smiles evilly and moves one finger up to it.* I hope you all have no regrets......*he hits it and madness vibrates everywhere. However, this madness is more dense and pure than usual.*........Kyōki kyōmei! (Madness Resonance.)
Kleptomania: *sees the Monochrome.* A Manic Monochrome......He wants to Resonate with the madness! This isn't good at all!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/18/2011, 9:12 pm

Erythros: *Ruthlessly beats down King Coop and regroups with the others.*

Iodes: *She angrily punches the snake into the ground and walks forward to join the others. She could hear a voice in her head, calling for her, tempting her. The madness.* ~Can't lose control now...~

Annex: No...! Stay away from Paranoia! Now!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2011, 9:23 pm

Paranoia: *his body shutters and his cloak completely tears off, the sound of metal shredding echos everywhere. His body becomes more frog-like as his sides grow fatter. fangs grow out of his mouth. Two fins burst from the top of his head and on each arm. His fingers become sharp and webbed, along with his toes that sprout fins from the heels. His legs become stronger and his eyes, all of them over his body, become sharp, piercing frog's eyes. Clear ooze comes out of his skin and his back tint gets a rainbowish tint to it on the edges.* CCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phobia: *his body shutters and splits like a shell. out comes a large, muscular Spider man with spider legs and torso on his lower half and muscular arms, eight eyes on his head, and long, thorny stick like finger. on his back is 5 web shooters that line his spine. on his shoulders and back kidney area are 4 Spider-leg-like spines. His mouth grows larger and his eyes fiercer, completely void of fear, and completely insane. The eye on his stomach opens fully and burns bright.* KKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 6/18/2011, 10:13 pm

OOC: Er... Zazul? You ignored my post.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2011, 10:14 pm

OOC: Sorry.

Raem: .....these people sure are odd.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/18/2011, 10:23 pm

Xanthos: Just when I though villains couldn't get any uglier... *He glows brightly, his fur blazing with lightning, and becoming lightning itself. He takes a breath, making sure not to lose control of himself.* Physisoma Astraph...

Annex: *His Teras emerges from his shadow, and infuses itself into Annex's body. Annex grows two pairs of bat wings from his back and his figure becomes more lithe and athletic. Dark energy forms a cloak around his body and he takes a defensive stance.*

Last edited by Phirania on 6/19/2011, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 6/18/2011, 10:25 pm

Rufus finally calmed down after having done at least ten laps around the house. Lucy was worn out, and Sleipnir was out of air. "Phew..." Rufus moaned. "Time to get cleaning."

He then promptly went back inside, and the sound of sweeping could be heard. "Well, let's get going..." Sleipnir said, getting back up with a soft wheeze.

Grace immediately mounted him, waiting for everyone else to take the lead. "So where to?" Sleipnir asked.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2011, 10:38 pm

Phobia: *he darts at speeds that bury Xanthos's around the buildings. Behind him, thick silver threads of webbing trail. He keeps this up until there is a large grid of web around the area and in the city.*
Paranoia: *he swells his cheeks and lets out a torrent of gel-like clear liquid. to forms a bubble around the web grid.*
Paranoia: *at the same time as Phobia* Madness Resonance Combination: Drowning Grid!
Phobia: *at the same time as Paranoia*Madness Resonance Combination: Drowning Grid!
Kleptomania: The Drowning Grid.....Known as the most powerful trap ever created....

Raem: Take us to the place Grace mentioned.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next