NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty

What would you like to see on NewGeneforce?

Go down

What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty What would you like to see on NewGeneforce?

Post by Rocky 2/10/2015, 10:14 pm

Okay, can I get a little feedback on this one?  As an admin, I'd really like to know/let the other mods know what we can do to generate either more activity or posting?

No, we're not trying to win website of the year or anything insane like that, so there's no pressure to let us know.  We're always trying to find ways of improving the site so everyone can enjoy themselves here!

That's all!  Please either leave a comment exactly what you'd like to see, or just vote on the box above!  Thanks!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty Re: What would you like to see on NewGeneforce?

Post by Guest 2/13/2015, 2:26 am

I think that more RPs in general would be a good thing in general. Can't really explain why I think that in general.

Conversational threads I feel would be good as for those who can't get into an RP (either by not finding any of the plots all that interesting to them or they are quite busy with life stuff, not having that much time to create a character) can participate in the community a bit.

And more games/gaming events I feel would be quite good as yet again, a way to get into the community a bit better.

This is more of a minor complaint as well, but the fact that some of the link colors are darker green, and some are bright lime green (and a bit hard to see) bothers me a slight bit. ^^;

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see on NewGeneforce? Empty Re: What would you like to see on NewGeneforce?

Post by Rocky 2/13/2015, 4:13 pm

Well, finally, a response from the elusive Dyl!

Would you like to suggest any RPs to be made?  What kind of genres are you interested in, and what will get you to participate in them?
We currently have open for all players:
-Tales of Iciaura
-The Lost Boys
If you do not wish to join those, that's fine!

Anyone on NewGen is free to start a conversation!  If you have something new to talk about, feel free to do as you did with the Musicians? thread and post away!  Likewise, we'll be sure to think of interesting things for our users to talk about!

Games that most of our members play include Minecraft, Mabinogi, and a variety of Steam-based and console games.  Personally, I own Macs, which cannot run many of the games my friends play, therefore I might not be able to participate in certain events (pretty much all free MMOs are off limits to me), but I can speak with the other mods to see if they're willing to hold PC gaming events!

Right!  I just did this because there was a complaint about the link colors not being noticeable compared to other text.  I will play around with the color scheme of the site a little more to see if there is anything I can improve this.  It is good to get this kind of feedback.  Thank you.

I hope I answered your questions/helped you out, Dyl!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/10/2015, 7:29 pm

(Sorry for late response here... WAS planning on doing it earlier but homework got me busy....  And I never got around to this....  ^^; )

Anyways, you did answer my questions.

As for my favorite genres of RPs, I'd say I lean more towards fantasy with action/adventure with romance tossed in on the side. Plot wise, I like the characters joining together to defeat a looming threat or the such. (Like Chronicles of Croaria. The (off site) version that made any progress in the plot that is... Until it was abandoned.... :/ )

Ah yes, the lost boys RP. I actually got quite interested in it from the plot; however,  had lots of homework so I had no time and when the weekend came, I just wanted to play my videogames.   Plus was kinda stuck on deciding the class and stats.

As for Iciaura, two of its rules (the don't mess up the world and no one-liners rules) turned me away, due to my unfamiliarity with the world and hiatus from RPing, respectively.

But if I was to comply with commandment IX, I suppose its a bit late for either now... ^^;;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down