NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty

Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments

Post by Maxwell 11/10/2014, 12:32 am

I think it's time that a new adventure unfolds in Iciaura. Now before you go and post, I want to get a few things straight. Below are several link to characters you can meet, as well as information on the planet. I will not tolerate any godmodding, unnecessary drama, or one-line posts. If you're going to do any of those three things, i don't want you in this RP. ALSO, as a change, any anthros will be just that; anthros. More human than animal, or of different races. Races would in this case include: Elf, Halfling, Human, Merfolk, Ani-folk (things such as Catfolk, Lizardfolk, Birdfolk, Kitsune, etc.) If you are unsure of anything, note me before doing anything. I'm trusting anyone who steps foot into my world. Do not ruin it or you'll deeply regret it. (I don't mean to sound threatening, but at the same time, i'm dead serious.)

Information:

Two parts of one world, ruled by kin. Time had shown many the differences between the two rulers, as they were sisters; Luna and Charisma. According to their late parents, they were supposively supposed to represent the two sides of the moon; dark and light. Luna was a queen of Fairness and kind, loved by her people. Her lands were large and prosperous. She ruled most of Iciaura. 

Charisma on the other hand, ruled out of darkness and powerful magic, her people bowing to her in fear. She was ruthless and cold, unafraid of the power her sister held within. Charisma became known as the Dark Witch, as she had developed necromantic powers. Her army consists of many undead and shadow warriors.

-------------------~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~--------------------

The story begins not in the castle, but within the city of Rosel on the Continent of Valence. An elven Kitsune was flying high through the skies of the Ice planet, currently on patrol. Her name was Luminere; one of the few and Elite members of the 'Final Shot' which was Queen Luna's personal guard. As she flew, the wind rushing through her blue hair and whistling in her long, drooping ears, she thought back to the day she was initiated into the 'Final Shot.'

Luna asked Luminere to come with her as a guard for a diplomatic mission, who gladly accepted. The two set out to their destination when they were ambushed by Charisma black guard. The two fought greatly and violently, barely coming out as victors. Luna seemed ok, but Luminere was critically injured. As Luna healed her fallen friend, Charisma stepped out of the shadows, trapping her dear sister in a bone like restraint. Luminere struggled to get to her bow, but had it kicked away. She felt a burning in her hands as she held them in front of her. A bow made of concentrated light materialized in her hands. With a loud cry, Luminere unleashed an arrow of light at the evil princess. The projectile landed true, permanently blinding Charisma in her left eye. The necromantress retreated and Luna was freed.

Once they returned back to the castle, Luna awarded Luminere with the honor of becoming a Final Shot. Luminere has served next to Luna ever since as the first and only Archer of Light.

Luminere pat her dragon's neck, signaling him to land. He let out a roar that the city-folk knew; move. Once they had safely landed, Luminere went into a cozy cafe and sat down, while Darkblaster thudded to around back. He was too big to fit in the cafe, so he was served out back. The elf sighed and thought back to her old life in Filia, wondering how everything was. She had the heart and mind of a traveller, but this is where she was needed most; especially with Charisma still out there. 

She frowned at the thought of the dark witch and her undead. Sure her light magic trumped the vile princess's necromancy, but her light was limited; Charisma's darkness wasn't. Luna had made an offer several times to expand her magical capacity, but Luminere was... traditional, i guess you would say. She wanted to work towards expanding her abilities by herself, not cheating with powerful magic and psychic therapy. The more she thought about her limited abilities, the more upset she became. All this time... all these years, and she still hadn't broadened her power. 

Luminere closed her eyes and sighed, wracking her mind for some sort of answer. Her eyes snapped open as she remembered an old story the Court Physician, Souline, had shared. She slapped down a copper piece and raced out of the cafe, whistling for Darkblaster. With an agile leap, she mounted her partner and departed for the Castle.

----

"Luminere, I hope you realize that this story is just that; a Story!" Souline spoke in a disapproving tone as she patched up Mystess; Queen Luna's daughter. "The story fragments don't exist, and if they did, do you know how bad this feud between the sisters will get? It'll become an all out war!"

"Yeah, but what if they DO exist? I could find them and put an end to this once and for all!" Luminere protested.

Souline pat Mystess on the shoulder and she ran out of the room, back to fighting with her brother. Souline then turned her full attention to the Kitsune. The lizardfolk's eyes reflected back the light of her soul, which was fractured at birth. Souline shook her head and pulled out the old book from the shelf of medical records.

"Look, even if you were to go and search for them, who's to say they're even on this world? They could be on Hanwind! In the Medusa Galaxy! Or even back on Erinn for all you know! And if others catch wind that your going to search for these, well, then you'll be drawing in the wrong type of crowd!"

"Souline..."

"Oh! And what if Charisma finds out? She already hates you for partially blinding her!"

"Souline!"

"Or what if other worlds hear about this and want that power for their own! What if-"

"SOULINE!"

The two looked at each other for a few before smiling. Souling knew that Luminere wouldn't take no for an answer, so she handed her the book.

"I'll get to preparing a kit for you. I guess you should try and find at least a partner that ISN'T Darkblaster to go along with you."

"Yeah, I'll try. But no promises."

----------

Luminere was back in the same seat of the same cafe, staring angrily into her tea. How hard was it to find an adventuring partner?!

"Uggghhh" she growled audibly. "Why is this so impossible!!"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty Re: Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/10/2014, 1:35 am

Raven:

Raven sighs as he drinks his water.  The girl nearby was sure being loud.  He turns and looks at her, noticing her tail and ears.  This makes him blink.

A Kitsune....I wonder what she could be finding so frustrating?

He wonders to himself.  Taking a last gulp of his water, he puts a copper piece down on the table and gets out of his seat, the chair legs scraping audibly against the floor as it moves to let him get up.  He walks over to the Kitsune girl, a hand to his side and one in his pocket.  He has an unreadable expression on his face.

"Excuse me miss.  I couldn't help but hear you from where I was sitting.  Mind if I ask what's so impossible?"

He inquires of her, his voice deep but calming.  He didn't take his eyes off of her, being wary of his surroundings.  Worse things had happened to him when he was talking to a girl, but better safe than sorry.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments Empty Re: Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments

Post by Maxwell 11/10/2014, 1:48 am

Luminere looked up at him and narrowed her eyes, processing this stranger who approached her. She went back to angrily staring at her tea.

"Nothing... just something I'm trying to find, is all." she opened the jacket of the story book, and examined what the fragments were supposed to look like. 

Hardly anyone knew of this old myth, and judging by the look of the male in front of her, he would know nothing of this. After all, this book was older than the two of them combined. She didn't want to drag random strangers into a possibly deadly search for something that possibly didn't exist. Luminere growled, bristling the fur of her tail and ears, her nails scratching into her tea cup. 

"I just don't know where to start..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/10/2014, 1:59 am

Raven blinked at the frustrated girl in front of him as her tail and ears bristled.  He glanced sideways at the book jacket she was staring at, narrowing his eyes in curiosity. What could possibly be frustrating this girl so much about a book?  He didn't get it.  He nods to the empty seat next to the girl.

"May I sit down?"

He asks her politely, not wanting to upset her.  He could feel his talons digging at his pants slightly.

Time to trim these things again I guess.

He thought to himself, making a mental note to do so later that day.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/11/2014, 1:28 pm

Luminere sighed, looking up from her now scratched cup. She nodded to the male and kick ed the seat back so he could sit. People didn't normally approach her like so, let alone ask to be in her company.

"So what can I help you with?" she asked him, considerably calmer then before. She didn't like causing a scene in public. Thats what her dragon was for.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/11/2014, 5:24 pm

Raven takes his seat before nodding to her scratched cup.

"Nice cup. Looks a bit scratched up though."

He jokes without smiling. Ordering another water for himself, he turns to her again.

"I'd love to hear how a book can frustrate you so much being honest. Is it missing pages to the climax or something? A friend of mine used to do that to my books a lot when we were traveling. Drove me nuts."

He asked her, going to take a sip of his water when it came to him.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/12/2014, 11:05 pm

"No, it's-" she stopped, unsure if she could trust this person. "..Do you believe that a myth can be reality? That if there was something out there that people said didn't exist, would you believe that it did?"

She released her grip on her teacup, now feeling the scratches she made. She'd have to tip extra for it, but she was a regular customer here, so the owner would probably let it slide this one time.

"...Is it strange to think such a thing?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/13/2014, 12:55 am

Raven gave the fox girl a slight smile.

"We live in a world of infinite possibilities and magic. A myth becoming reality is most definitely possible. And if it exists, I want to see it for myself."

He told the fox girl, an adventurous sparkle in his eyes.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/24/2014, 11:26 pm

Luminere looked around before motioning Raven closer. She leaned in opened the book, then whispered.

"I'm trying to find these artifacts known as the Story Fragments. There are seven in total, and..." she sighed, leaning back in her chair. "I have no idea where to start. According to the book, each Fragment is guarded by a trial. Complete a trial, claim a piece. However..." she flipped a couple pages over. "Being in possession of each piece before they're purified into the Fabled Fragment has some serious consequences."

She held the book closer and read something in Iciaurian.

"Looks like we can start in the Snowvalen Mountains. You alright with cold weather and hard breathing conditions?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/25/2014, 12:08 am

He blinks at the fox girl for a second when she asked if he'd be okay with cold weather and harsh breathing conditions. He had to think about it for a moment. To be perfectly honest the hard breathing conditions probably wouldn't bother him very much but the cold wouldn't be a fun thing. Still this was an adventure he couldn't just up and pass up. It sounded better than sticking around Iciaura forever!

"If you don't mind I'd actually like to run to my place and get a jacket for the cold. The harsh breathing conditions'd probably be fine though. That okay with you?"

He asked her. As he got up he pushed his stool in and put a copper piece down onto the table before turning to her again.

"My name's Raven by the way. Can I have the pleasure of knowing your name miss?"

He asked her, a slight, friendly smile on his face.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/25/2014, 12:53 am

"Go right ahead, I'll be right outside. I need to take Darkblaster back to the Castle anyways, so that can be a stop on our way to the mountain."

She too got up, leaving a copper piece. She didn't smile, but simply nodded.

"My name is Luminere. It will be an honor working with you on this... project as we'll call it." she sighed, hearing the impatient roaring of her dragon coming from the back of the cafe. "...How do you feel about dragons?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/25/2014, 1:24 am

Raven grinned at Luminere as he heard her dragon's calls.

"Depends. Can he fly?"

He asked her. He didn't mean any offense by the question but for all he knew her dragon wouldn't be able to fly because of a physical problem or something.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/2/2014, 2:10 am

Luminere nodded and headed outside to meet up with her dragon. She stroked the creature's neck and he pushed his face against hers in happiness.

"Sorry, bud. You can't come on this adventure. It's going to be a bit too cold for you. Perhaps when we go to the electrical caves you can come!"

Darkblaster gwrared in disappointment, but seemed to understand what she said. He spread his wings and roared.

"Head on back to the castle and tell her Highness I'll be gone on a expedition for a while, alright?"

The beast snorted and took off, forcing those close by to their knees from the large gust of wind he threw out.

"Well... Let's be on our way."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/3/2014, 3:47 pm

Raven nodded before leading the way to his house in Iciaura. It was a small home, a thatched roof and only one room, but it was the place that he called a sanctuary every day of his life. He reached the door and turned around, letting Luminere go in first politely.

"Ladies first Miss Luminere~"

He told her smiling at her as he followed her inside and went to grab his black, white feather collared jacket from a coat stand near the door. The room itself was very simple with a small red rug on the floor, a neatly made bed off to the side and a desk and dresser on the other side of the room. He smiles at her as he goes to collect some things from a small chest in the corner of the room.

"It's not much, but I like to do odd jobs and things oftentimes so I don't need very much. Make yourself at home. I just have to make sure I've got everything that I need for this trip."

He told her, rummaging through the chest in the corner for his basic supplies. Whetstones for his swords, a couple of basic medical supply items and a bag to hang off of his hip to put everything into.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/3/2014, 7:26 pm

"...I'm fine, thanks." she spoke, choosing to remain standing. She preferred not being in a stranger's home. "I'll... I'll just go and wait outside."

She stepped out of the small house and took a deep breath. She normally screened people before going on an expedition with them, but she didn't have the time. Luminere scratched behind her long elven ear and sighed, moving the hand to scratch behind her fox ear. She stared at the sky, watching a gentle flurries of snow fall.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/3/2014, 8:05 pm

After grabbing everything he needed, Raven moved his small black wings through the slits in the back of his feathered jacket before letting them rest back onto his shoulders like usual. After making one last check to make sure that he had everything he'd need for the journey, he walked outside and locked the door to his home before adjusting his jacket (which was unzipped at the moment) and walking up next to Luminere. He looked up into the sky and opened his palm to let snow fall onto it and melt. He smiled at the small amounts of water in his palm before turning to Luminere once again.

"I'm all set and ready to go now. Whenever you're ready just lead the way."

He told her, his blades clinking quietly on the backs of his hips.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/23/2014, 11:05 pm

Luminere pulled a map out of her bag after putting the book away. She nodded to Raven. She examined the details of the old paper, trying to convert it to memory should the map ever get lost. 

"Alright, let's get going. We've got a lot of ground to cover if we want to get to a good spot by nightfall."

She folded the map and put it away as she headed for the gates. A pair of construct wolves made of Ice sat at the gates, patiently waiting to their riders; Luminere and Raven.

"Alright," Luminere spoke, mounting the back of one of the large wolves. "You can either walk, or ride. Your choice."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/23/2014, 11:27 pm

Raven gave a smirk to Luminere as he quickly ran up to the construct wolf that was to be his mount, grabbing the grip on the saddle and swinging up to sit on it's back.

"This is faster than walking so I'll just ride."

He told Luminere, waiting for her to lead the way.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/24/2014, 11:48 am

Luminere leaned forward and spoke in elvish, the wolves dashed forward. The Snowvalen Mountains were a long trip away, but there was enough magic in these constructs to get them to the base of the mountains. 

As they ran, Raven could see many targets set up in the trees, some almost barely seen, and some of them even moving. Hoof prints and pawprints were blended together on the ground, as this path seemed to be used quite often. Luminere sat up straight and pulled out her bow, aiming it at a moving target. 

"If you have any ranged weaponry, now would be the time to practice!" she shouted, releasing the arrow. It whistled through the air, hitting the motion target, but just missing the center.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/24/2014, 11:55 am

Raven smirked at Luminere as she just missed the center of her moving target. He couldn't really fault her for missing the center of the target considering the circumstance's to be honest. It was a good shot.

"Nice shot. Unfortunate that I don't use ranged equipment otherwise I'd fire at a few myself."

He told her, continuing to ride alongside her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/24/2014, 7:55 pm

((Wanted to join this for a while and finally have some kind of an idea on how to get in, so excuse the abruptness!))

Aezra the Dhole - Chief of Police on Continent Kyuu:

At the foot of the mountains, a Dholewoman from Kyuu named Aezra and her troupe of 9 from the Policeforce of Valence had just left an inn.  They weren't there to stay, however, but to investigate a case of extreme theft.  The criminal had stolen several pounds of precious fabrics and materials from the manufacturer, and this was the last place they were seen with the goods.  Speculation lead to the team believing that the crook was now somewhere in the mountains, hiding and waiting for darkness to make off with the material in the night.

Aezra directed her team for fifth run around the perimeter of the town while she checked her digital map.  She lifted up her holographic visor with the click of a button on the side of her headband and skimmed the details.  All of this information she had gained here would be useful, but she needed to solve this thing before she was shipped back to her home department in Kyuu.  What if they went into the mountains now, while there was still light?  Would they find the criminal, or would it be futile?

"I wonder..." she murmured to herself, seeing her breath amidst the cool air.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/27/2014, 3:16 pm

People jumped out of the way as two wolves with riders barreled through the town, knocking several people over in the process. As they flew past Aezera, she was able to catch a glimpse of the riders. The first one was an elven fox-kin; Luminere. She was sitting up straight, her blue hair whipping behind her and her usually emotionless eyes full of glee and excitement. The second rider was a bird-folk, but all she could really make out was a blur of black feathers. The two riders were laughing and shouting stuff. 

The wolves skidded to a halt at the north entrance to the town (The north least to the mountain and the south goes everywhere else) and the two dismounted, the wolves crumbling into piles of ice and snow; their use now expended.

"Almost as good as flying!" Luminere said cheerfully as she fixed his wind swept hair back into it's normal look.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/27/2014, 4:13 pm

Raven laughed as he adjusted his clothing to look at least semi-normal.

"Haha, almost! Personally I can't wait to be able to fly on my own two wings rather than having to use a dragon or something else. That's going to be fun!"

He admits to Luminere, smiling sheepishly at the disgruntled townsfolk and waving.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/27/2014, 5:56 pm

"No... that couldn't have been..." Aezra began, bewildered by the sudden stampede through town.  Her crew tried to calm everyone down, but nothing seemed to work to quell all their worries.  Instead of assisting, knowing she would be terrible at it, she hurried after the two ice wolf riders.  Maybe they were here to help find the criminal!  It must have been a bigger heist than she thought, seeing as Luminere reached great heights into Luna's ranks.  Aezra also assumed she was training the birdman, perhaps as an apprentice.

"Halt!" the chief shouted to them, loudly and sternly as she slowed her jog to a fast walk.  "Luminere of the Crash Ranks of Castle Iciaura, is that you?  Forgive my interruption, but I had no idea Her Majesty was sending additional help for this mission!"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/28/2014, 7:10 pm

Luminere held up a hand and smiled at the officer. She then gave a slight bow.

"Now, no need to be so formal!" she said. "This is Raven; a partner in the quest I have." she motioned to the bird-kin, then went back to speaking. "What's this about a mission?"

She brushed a bit of snow off her bare arms. Her entire person was made for the desert, but the winter weather of this world didn't seem to bother her one bit. The was incredibly strange, as Luminere was a Desert Elf.

"And how can I be of assistance?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next