NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty

NewGeneforce Awards of 2018!

Go down

NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty NewGeneforce Awards of 2018!

Post by Rocky 1/2/2019, 11:52 am

Hello everyone, Admin RKRobot here, ready to host the very first New Geneforce Awards of 2018!  We'd like to give thanks to 2018, as productivity on our forum has increased steadily with the rise of many new roleplays, stories and artworks!  We'd also like to give it a swift smack in the face for various reasons, but face it, only Lord Chris has that capability.

In this type of contest, our members are allowed to nominate and vote for our favorite characters that we've created.  The benefit to this award is the knowledge that you - as a creator - have learned, practiced and grown extraordinarily!  It is not to say "I won, you all suck," but it's a learning experience for all!  It is also important to realize, nominated or not, you are a valued member of our forum and we love having you around.  We hope that you continue to exercise your creative muscles and to keep producing amazing content!

Winners will receive a small Trophy Icon in their User Banner.  Upon winning, your profile description will be edited for the reasoning behind your success.  Keep in mind, just because your character won you a shiny pixelated trophy, doesn't mean you are all that and a bag of chips.  You still have so many more years of creating ahead of you, so take this award with humility.

Not everyone is required to vote, as this contest is for fun, like all of our other ideas.  Please read the following instructions carefully.

1) Vote only twice.  There can be multiple winners.  I never said there couldn't be more than one best character.  :)
2) Be honest and vote who you truly think deserves positive recognition.  This character (or characters) will be honored among us as a well-written, well-crafted piece of artwork that should be put as an example for us all to strive for.
3) Vote not because we are friends, but because we are creators who value improvement and progress.
4) Do not fight - this is anonymous for a reason.

Here is the live page to submit your votes:
https://linkto.run/p/13CLP7P5

Thank you all for participating!  Results will be announced by January 5th.  Happy Creating and Happy New Year to all!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty Best Antagonist/Villain Award

Post by Rocky 1/2/2019, 12:23 pm

Similarly, we have also decided to throw our big bads (and small bads) a bone or two, and give them a chance to be represented as the shining beacon of evilness we all strive to have our heroes fight.

Please vote below with the same honesty, passion and sincerity as you did for Best Character of 2018, for the Best Villain of 2018!
https://linkto.run/p/86TVQ8DD

Winner(s) of this contest will receive a Red Trophy Icon to symbolize their success.

Voting ends January 5th.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty Best Couple/Pairing Award

Post by Rocky 1/2/2019, 12:34 pm

In the same thread as the former two polls, I give you... Best/Cutest Couple Award of 2018!  This one was inspired by the growing popularity for the romance genre among our creators.  Keep in mind that if your pair is controlled by two different people, you both took part in creating this amazing and wonderful match up.  We hope that you all continue to spread the love and the joy of being in love with everyone!  After all, love has no limits or boundaries, and comes in all shapes, colors and sizes.  <3

Please cast your votes below with the same genuine feelings as you did for the first two subject matters:
https://linkto.run/p/BIJGJE3A

Voting ends January 5th.  Winner(s) will receive a Pink Trophy, because pink is like, the international color of love or something.

That will be all the categories for this year's voting celebration!  As I said before, I will announce the winners on the front page once they are all accounted for!  Thank you for participating and keep on creating, everyone!!

Yours truly,
Admin "Rocky" RKRobot
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

NewGeneforce Awards of 2018! Empty Re: NewGeneforce Awards of 2018!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down