NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty

Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty Re: Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments

Post by Star Phoenix 6/25/2015, 1:50 pm

Sadon nodded after Luminere spoke, placing his hand on the wall again to double-check what he had sensed before. His sense of touch blossomed and grew as he felt the tunnel on his bare fingertips, his mind becoming one with the ice structures themselves. Through that link, he could feel another tunnel nearby, but he was unsure of whether that tunnel would have any traps. He removed his hand from the wall and glanced at Raven for a moment before responding to Luminere. "It seems we were on the same page, Archer! As I was telling the Chief, there's another path close-by that we may be able to use. I can't guarantee we won't find something nasty in there, but it's a sizable distance from most of the Yao-Guai nest -- I'd only expect a few stray drones down there at most, but there may be other dangers. Expect the worst and hope to live, I suppose."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments - Page 4 Empty Re: Tales of Iciaura: Search for the Story Fragments

Post by Rocky 6/25/2015, 6:19 pm

Aezra raised an eyebrow and began to smirk at the inquisitive nature Sadon was displaying.  Despite all his secrets, his train of thought seemed to reflect that of a true investigator.  Almost like he'd done this kind of thing several times before.  She planned to discuss this more with him later, but once Luminere returned without Raven, she unhinged her smile back into a set of flat lips.  Once he got back, she returned his nod and about-faced, ready to head in the new direction.

"We should get there as soon as possible.  It's best to save our ammunition for a greater foe than a blind nest of insectoid monsters," she affirmed, quietly.  "Would it be easier to leave this crypt and enter another?"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/21/2015, 10:33 am

Luminere shook her head, looking around.

"Nah, we would have to find another above ground entrance in entirety. Sadon, was it? Would you mind leading the way, since you seem to be able to see the path?"

She decided to put some trust into him, perhaps to make up for the rough start everyone got. The last thing she wanted, was to be responsible for the death of not one, but three innocents. Her job carried on with her outside of kingdom boundaries... except one place.

In Charisma's territory, her rank did mean nothing. Not when she's wanted for blinding the princess in one eye...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/24/2015, 12:24 pm

"Let's get going then." Sadon said as he cleared his throat, beginning the group's trek. He walked with a hand on the wall to help re-affirm his cryo-seismic sense, a map of much of the immediate area of the crypt now etched into his head. His eyes were closed, as a means of blocking out unneeded sensory information. He no longer needed to see with his eyes when he could simply see with his touch.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4