NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty

Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones

Post by Enigma 10/6/2014, 1:40 pm

((LUNA SPEAKING: THIS RP IS BEING MOVED BACK TO THE 'LIVING' SECTION ON THE COUNT OF THE OWNER'S MEDICAL ISSUES. IF YOU WISH TO JOIN, NOW IS THE TIME.))

((Uh... Yeah. So. This is an roleplay idea i wanted to do. Feel free to join. It you want to add stuff, run it by me first. Do not try and take over my rp. I'll rip your face off and feed it to squirrels. Do not godmod. Any races/characters are welcome, However this is a more human-like anthro world.))

tidbits:

Character: Enigma
Race: Wolf Girl (Three Tails)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Abilities: Heightened senses, swift movement, Weapon mastery(Muramasa), and alternate form
Weapon(s): Two Muramasa

A girl sits in a tavern, her tails swishing back and forth as she drinks her ale. Every so often, she would look up and scan the room, hoping to see someone she recognized. She felt in her bag for the map she had swiped off an old man; it was supposed to lead to great treasures. Enigma, however, was only interested in a single item; The Cloak of the Divine Ones. It was said to grant whoever donned it, the power of a god or goddess. 

Enigma placed her hand back on the table and flagged for another ale, her ears swiveling around like radars. A friend of hers wanted to take the chance and follow the map, so they were to meet here at the Winter's Death Tavern. Enigma had once asked about the name of the tavern. Here in Razka, the weather was always a very harsh cold. The Winter's Death provided heat, warm (and delicious) food, as well as resting areas for the frostbitten and weary travellers who had never been here before.

If you were a native ot Razka, the immense cold didn't really bother you, especially if you were a wolf, or a bear, or something with thick fur. The Cats and foxes always seemed to have it bad, native or not. Thin fur didn't help in the freezing winds. Reptiles and amphibians somehow managed to survive, building up their cold resistance. The wolf girl turned and looked at the door, watching a Chinchilla leave. She sighed, looking at her furry wrists. The Chinchilla had very thick fur, where her own was a bit thick but pretty scraggly. Eh, she didn't care as long as she was warm.
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty Re: Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones

Post by Aprica 10/6/2014, 2:26 pm

((OOC: This looks like fun!!  Can I join?  And do you accept magical weapons at all?  The best character I have for this kind of thing is a magical humanoid girl, since my other Sonic OC is not finished yet.))
Aprica
Aprica
April's Fool
April's Fool

Location : Over the rainbow, swimming in the pot of gold I got from the leprechaun

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones Empty Re: Treasure Hunters: Search for the Cloak of the Divine Ones

Post by Enigma 10/6/2014, 2:51 pm

((I'd rather have the weapons start off normal, but then become magical throughout the story. And magical girls are fine!))
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprica 10/8/2014, 12:08 am

((OOC: Okay, thanks!  Sooo sorry it took so long, but I was talking with RKRobot and she helped me draw her since I'm too embarrassed to show my art!  Credit to RKRobot for the artwork!  Thank you!!!  I love it so much!!))

Character: Shen Tzar (pronounced: Shh-hen  sss-ahr)
Appearance: (still trying to figure out how to do the image and spoiler thing!)
Shen Tzar (Both forms):
Abilities: Magica Transformation (enhances physical strength, speed and stamina but it doesn't make her any smarter, less clumsy, older/younger or more attractive), but outside of her magical form, she is quick and nimble and wants to focus that to someday try Fencing (the sport)

Weapon and Mastery: Blaedra Twin Katanas (when she picks her arms up and her bracelets connect with her hair ties, she can disconnect her actual hair from her head - without pain - and they become golden katanas with a crystal blue hilt; she can put them back on her head from the hilt and they flop back into hair when she's not using them)  But for this RP, she could start off with having twin knives on her?  Especially when she can't transform right away or at all.

----

It was freezing cold outside.  Her skin burned every time the ice water had fallen from the skies, frostbite soon to take hold of Shen Tzar's body for good.  She looked around through her glossy magenta eyes, hoping to see some kind of light from a residence or shelter.  A look of joy that crossed her face when she found the tavern, her muscles hardly able to move her mouth to smile.

She stumbled inside, shuddering and stepping away from the door to huddle by a lamp.  Her skin stung and she winced as her body was beginning to defrost.  It wouldn't be much better even if she had the energy to transform - that wouldn't make her any warmer or cooler in any sort of environment.  As she looked around the room, she could see all the different folks that lived in this part of the world more clearly.  Her eyes settled on a long-eared blonde wolf girl with three tails, holding a jug that contained some sort of carbonated beverage.

"How fascinating..." she muttered to herself, her high squeaky voice not currently loud enough to be heard by others.
She merely stared at the girl, rubbing her hands together, creating that warm and beautiful friction she needed right now.
Aprica
Aprica
April's Fool
April's Fool

Location : Over the rainbow, swimming in the pot of gold I got from the leprechaun

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma 10/8/2014, 1:35 am

((yay~ Glad to see you joined!))

Enigma's eyes set themselves on the half-frozen girl who entered. She chuckled to herself; humans were rare here on this world. They usually froze to death before reaching the doors of the Winter's Death. Making a decision, she motioned for the girl to sit next to her. The then flagged the bartender for something warm to be passed down. When the girl sat down, Enigma wrapped her tails around the girl, trying to be nice and warm her up.

"It's rare to see a human here." She commented. "They usually freeze before even entering the tavern." Enigma looks into her glass before taking another sip. "What brings you here?"

The bartender slides a mug of steaming hot chocolate down to Enigma, who passes it to The girl.

"Drink up. It takes a bit to get warm from the cold on Razka."
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprica 10/8/2014, 7:17 pm

Shen was surprised that she was being called over, but very glad all the same.  She tried to hide her eagerness as she headed over to the table with the welcoming wolf girl.  She shivered out a few words to her as she sat down, "T-Th-Thank you..."

Her hands warmly embraced the delectable looking beverage.  Her nose began to thaw out just from inhaling its sweet chocolatey scent.  Her body twitched a little when the tails draped over her back and around her torso.  She blew lightly on the surface of the drink before sipping it up.  She could barely feel her mouth, not noticing some of the chocolate stained the top of her lip.

"I... I was captured..." she began, her voice trembling a little in between sips and explanation.  "The same race of evil aliens that tried to take over my home world took me away... I had just enough power to escape, but my freedom caused me to be lost on a place I don't know..."

Her story brought only bad memories to mind, so much so that she started to cry cool tears.  She had to finish, though.  Her mother always told her that expressing herself was important, no matter how she did it.

"I'm so scared that they're out there, waiting for me to come back and face them... I just need something to help me.  I can't do this alone... I somehow need to unlock a greater power to finally defeat them..." she said, her voice getting more hoarse when she spoke.  She then turned to Enigma.

"Please help me... My name is Shen Tzar... Please help me face the Soler..." she begged, moving her cup out from under her tears and putting it back on the platform.  She folded her hands into a praying pose, quaking under the tails of Enigma.  She knew it was risky to ask for a stranger's help, but this was her only chance!
Aprica
Aprica
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma 10/9/2014, 1:08 pm

Enigma gazed at this human, trembling and crying, and felt something. This girl was lost and alone, and could easily die here. However, Enigma didn't know if this was a trap or not. With everything in mind, she blinked and pulled out the map from her bag. Enigma scooted closer to the girl and rolled it out onto the counter in front of them.

"Alright, I'll help you." She spoke. "My name is Enigma. I'm a treasure hunter looking for a very powerful item." She looked over to Shen Tzar. "If what you say is true, this will be my most dangerous hunt yet. Then again, you're coming with." She saw the confused look on Shen's face and sighed. "Right... new here. The item I'm looking for is known as the Cloak of the Divine Ones. Whoever wears it is gifted with the power of a God or Goddess." She leaned back and took a drink of her ale, finishing it off. "If you're coming with me, we need to get you something... warmer to wear. You wont make it to the city limits dressed like that."

Enigma stood up and left a gold piece on the bar. With her tails still wrapped around Shen, she maneuvered the two of them to the door and out into the biting cold. 

"I'm sure my mother has something you can wear. She's an amazing seamstress!" The wolf girl stated as the two walked. "You'll love her! She loves company~"

Several minutes went by, as the two girls walked. Shen probably would have been 3/4 frozen again if the tails weren't wrapped around her. They approached a small house with several lights on inside. Enigma opened the door and gently pushed Shen Tzar inside, quickly closing the door behind them.

"Mom! I'm home! And I brought a new friend!"

A slender, woman with nine tails and long black ears entered from another room and smiled gently. She stepped over and removed Enigma's tails from around Shen.

"Welcome to our home." She had an always playful tone, but it was filled with kindness and welcoming. "And who might you be?"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Enigma on 1/10/2015, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprica 10/10/2014, 12:01 am

Shen's heart skipped a beat when she felt accepted by Enigma.  As she was told of the amazing power that was the Cloak of the Divine Ones, her eyes grew wide with fascination.  What a strange, yet enchanting world she encountered... Yet it was oh, so perfect for her situation!  With that power, she could finally defeat that obstructive alien race, but what if she couldn't handle it?  She had only been exposed to magical energy for about a year now.  She may not have the requirements for such a thing!

"Incredible," she murmured softly, taking it all in as she gazed at the map.

The young blonde was happy to hear that Enigma offered to get her something warmer to wear.  She couldn't bear much longer in the cold with only her school uniform!

"Thank you, Enigma, I'd be honored to wear something from your mother!" she politely told her as they walked along, trying to breathe heavily to warm herself up with each breath.  This proved to be too tiring, and she was glad to see their home in sight as she ceased the costly exhaling.  Shen quickly went back to vibrating from the cold before stepping in to the residence before Enigma. She jumped a little at the abrupt door closing behind her.

Before was the beautiful mother of Enigma; Shen gawked at her gorgeous costume and elegant fur.

"I-I-I'm Shen!  Shen Tzar!" she stuttered squeakily, bowing quickly before her elder.  She couldn't stop her chattering teeth from making noise, though.
Aprica
Aprica
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma 10/10/2014, 1:55 am

"Oh you poor thing..." Enigma's mother spoke, caressing the semi frozen cheek of Shen Tzar. "Wait over by the fire and finish warming up. I'll see if I can find something for you." She turned and headed into another room. "You're welcome to spend the night if you'd like~" she called out.

"See? I knew she'd like you!" Enigma said as she turned to Shen and smiled. "We can set out on our journey tomorrow. The cold isn't as bad during the day. I'll show you my room when you're done thawing out."

Enigma's mother came back carrying a set of winter gear complete with gloves, a hat and knee high boots. The clothing was sitting on top of a couple of blankets. She then passed the pile to Shen. 

"I hope this is enough for you." she smiled kindly. "If you need anything else, feel free to ask me." She left the room once more.
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprica 10/10/2014, 3:20 pm

Shen's eyes brightened with each passing moment of being in this house.  It was warm and welcoming, and she was thrilled to be a part of it for the time being.  She did as she was told, smiling with a chattering "Thank you!!"

Once by the warm fire, she felt her body relax and immersed herself in the sweet heat.  Soon she released her grip on her arms and let them fall to her sides, turning around and around in the warmest spot she could find.  She wore the happiest of faces as she did this.

Then she received the heaping pile of winter clothes and blankets, her mouth open wide at the thought of cuddling up in such a pleasant pile and dressing in such comfortable luxury!

"This is amazing," Shen commented lifting up the perfectly crafted fabrics and hugging them.  "I know I'll be fine with all this!  Thank you, both!  I'm really grateful I found you, Enigma.  Are you really sure I can stay tonight?"

She wondered how spending a night on a foreign world would be as she said this, let alone over someone else's home.  Back on her own world, she had barely became friends with some of her classmates, and hadn't gotten the chance to sleep over with them.  This was her first real sleep over!
Aprica
Aprica
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma 10/11/2014, 1:05 pm

"Since you seem to be much warmer now," Enigma started. "Let me show you my room."

She lead Shen up a flight of stairs and through a doorway covered in hanging beads. The room was a decent size, a round bed in one corner, and a large closet with several chests in it. A dresser, desk, and a countertop took up an entire wall. On the counter were different blades without hilts. A pair of swords rested next to the pieces; one partly out of the sheath.

"Don't mind the mess," She spoke, rubbing the back of her ears as she kicked a couple articles of clothing into the closet. "Anyways feel free to take the bed."
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprica 10/11/2014, 7:34 pm

Shen carried the plethora of clothing up with her, trying her hardest not to knock into anything all while admiring the house and Enigma's room.  The beads were very amusing to walk though, and she smiled as she wiggled her pigtails free from their grasp.  She released her articles onto the bed after getting approval to sleep there.  That was surprising to her - did this normally happen at sleep overs or was this just a hospitality thing?

"Thank you!  I really do owe you, now don't I?" she chuckled lightly, lifting a finger to her mouth.  Shen then began to look around and examine the "mess" from where she stood.  She wondered what was in the chests, but didn't want to ask because she barely knew this girl.  She didn't want to press her great luck so quickly.  Instead, she asked about the hiltless blades exposed.

"You look like you're very experienced with weapons.  Are you training to be something important?"
Aprica
Aprica
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma 10/11/2014, 11:33 pm

"I want to be a Konzu do Wepun, or weapon master and hunter." Enigma said as she turned to Shen after shifting a few things around. "There are very few of them here on Razka. They master a weapon, then go on this great journey to find treasures that many say don't exist." she picks up a blanket and flings it around her own shoulders. "The the Cloak of the Divine Ones. Many go out on these adventure, but never live to tell the tale." She pauses and unsheathes the partly sheathed sword. "I've been working on my sword skills, and I think I'm almost there.

Enigma grins and sheathes the blade, setting it down on the counter. "If we go out, and come back with the cloak we could both become Konzu do Wepuns! AND heroes if we defeat your bad guys!"
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprica 10/11/2014, 11:50 pm

Shen was seated during the explanation, listening intently to Enigma's great wish.  If she so desired this enough, on her world she might have a chance at becoming Magical.  It was incredible how badly she wanted to find this Cloak, but she was right.  If they could find such a fabled thing, they could very well defeat the Soler and overcome anything!

"That's amazing!  You have a wonderful dream and... I'm really happy you're making me a part of it!" she cheered, smiling brightly.  Then something quickly came to mind.

"Does your mother agree with you?" she asked, choking a little at the end of her question.  Shen knew that if her mother ever knew what she had been doing, she would be most unhappy with her and harshly disregard doing it ever again.  But if she didn't risk her life like this, who would?
Aprica
Aprica
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma 10/15/2014, 2:19 pm

"Well..." Enigma started, getting up and closing the bedroom door. "She supports me and all, but she doesn't like me going out on all these adventures. I guess its a motherly thing, but I want her to know that I need to do this! My dad-" she stopped. and looked at Shen Tzar, her ears going back against her head. She shook her head slightly and perked back up. "Well anyways, We can stock up on supplies and leave in the morning, if you want."

Enigma hopped into a pile of blankets that was on the floor and curled up into a big ball of fur. She yawned at smiled at her newest friend. 

"G'night, Shen. See you in the morning."
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprica 10/16/2014, 1:20 am

"Oh, r-right.  I see," Shen sat down on the bed and blushed lightly after hearing what might have been a tragic past.  This was very easy to relate to, as Shen had lost most of her family too.  The painful memories began to drift back into her mind, but were swept away by the wolf girl's voice once more.  This did dampen her mood, despite how quickly Enigma bounced back up.  Still, she couldn't let it haunt her throughout the night.  After all, she had a future Konzu do Wepun beside her!

"That sounds good to me!" she responded smiling, beginning to wrap herself in the luxurious and warm blankets.  This bed was soft enough to lull a ferocious bear to sleep!  It made her feel so at peace and comfortable, so much so that she barely heard Enigma's goodnight.

"Thank... you... Enigma..." she said sweetly before dozing off completely.

All throughout the night she wasn't once disturbed by garish or depressing visions, as she had no dreams to recall.
Aprica
Aprica
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma 10/16/2014, 2:09 am

The next morning, Shen felt something large and fuzzy pressed up against her back. Enigma was curled up in a ball next to the girl, sleeping peacefully. Her tails twitched a bit, one sweeping across Shen Tzar's face. The fox girl sighed in her sleep and shifted positions, now facing Shen. Enigma's ears flicked a couple times and she smiled a bit.

"...Home..."
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprica 10/16/2014, 12:39 pm

"Aachee-!" Shen sneezed, feeling the effect of the tickling tail across her face.  She did cover her mouth though, so as not to get anything on the blankets or sleeping girl's fluffy appendage.

Now that she was awake, she tried to sit up, only to be blocked by Enigma's head on her chest.  She loosely fell back down to the bed, not feeling any frustration towards her whatsoever.  Especially when looking into the girl's serene face, she couldn't help but smile and wonder: does Enigma trust her so much already?  And what did happen to make her want to become a Konzu do Wepun with the Cloak of the Divine? And...how soft was her fur??

She gently lifted up her tiny hand to the twitching ear that was closest to her and gently touched the widest part with her fingertips.  She slowly slid her fingers down to the connecting point (where the head meets the ear) and used what little nails she had to scratch Enigma's ear gently.  She was just like a K9 - cute, protective and soft!
Aprica
Aprica
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma 10/21/2014, 1:57 pm

Enigma felt something rubbing her ear; it felt nice. She yawned widely and sat up, looking sleepily at Shen. She then immediately fell off the bed.

"O-oh! Sorry! I must have sleepwalked over here!" She sprung to her feet and scratched the back of her head. "I-it happens every so often!"

The wolf girl began running around her room, making sure she had everything she needed for their journey. Her ears pivoted around like high speed radars, and then the two girls heard the best word they could hear so far.

"Breakfast, my dears!"

Enigma looked at Shen with wide eyes and raced for the door.

"Come on! She's a good cook too!"
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprica 10/24/2014, 2:20 am

She blushed bright red after watching the wolf-girl tumble off the bed.  "It-It's okay!  My younger sister used to do that too.  I don't have a problem with it..."

She smiled and got up slowly, making sure not to get in Enigma's way as they began to get ready.  It was almost amusing to watch, as she yawned, stretched and rubbed her face to get all its muscles functioning.  When she heard the call of breakfast, her stomach growled promptly, clasping it in embarrassment, but Shen was instantly comforted by the encouragement of her new friend.

"Your mom can do anything, can't she?!" Shen exclaimed with a giggle, wrapping herself in the gifted clothes to get ready for the new day.  It seemed big on her at first, but once she began to move around it in, it seemed rather form-fitting.  The texture was smooth enough for her to get used to the grip within the first few minutes of wearing it.  She jogged after Enigma, but was sure not to trip over her costume.
Aprica
Aprica
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma 11/5/2014, 9:03 pm

"Not really." Enigma said, holding the door open. "She can't sing or dance."

The breakfast was simple; eggs and bacon, toast and honey, as well as a pitcher of a bright green juice.

"Enjoy, my children." She said gently, placing her hands softy on Shen's shoulders. "There's plenty to eat, so help yourself"
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprica 11/11/2014, 3:56 pm

"Not many of us can! I'm too embarrassed to try," Shen giggled as she sat down with her scrumptious-looking food. She nearly let the drool run from her mouth just looking at familiar dish. "Thank you so much! I'm sure it's amazing!"

Bacon and eggs, toast and honey, just like she used to eat back home! The only thing that really caught her attention was the green liquid for a drink. After eating a few bites, she asked aloud, "Enigma, what's this? I've never seen a drink like this before..."
Aprica
Aprica
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma 11/22/2014, 11:43 pm

"Oh that?" She grabs a glass and pours some to the liquid into it. "It's called Tanza juice. Very energizing, and fairly sweet too!" She pushes the glass across the table towards Shen, then pours herself a glass. 

"Don't forget your medication." Her mother said, frowning a bit. "And make sure you bring it with you if you're going on another adventure. You haven't been taking it recently, and I don't want you sleepwalking off a cliff or something..."

"Mom! I'll be fine!" she then added in a low mutter. "S'not like It's happened before..."
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprica 12/2/2014, 10:22 pm

Shen slowly wrapped her fingers around the glass, tilting her head at the liquid before lifting it to her mouth and tasting it.  What a flavor!  It smelled like apples and oranges, but it tasted like pears and strawberries!  Shen couldn't stop herself from guzzling down the remainder of the drink, only taking a break to put down an empty glass.  She almost wished she had more, but didn't want to ask.

Instead, she was much more interested in the medication Enigma's mother mentioned.  Shen never knew anyone who was a sleepwalker, so she was very curious.  Her thin eyebrows raised as she put down her utensil on an empty plate and leaned in to ask what it was for.

"Is it really that serious, Enigma?  You should probably take it if there's even a chance of that.  My father had asthma, and he always kept an inhaler around him," she explained, light concern in her voice, but she didn't know Enigma's story, so it wasn't her place to tell her what to take.  "At least take it with you in a container..."
Aprica
Aprica
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma 12/2/2014, 10:32 pm

Enigma rolled her eyes and held her hand out to her mother, who placed a pill into her outstretched palm. The wolf girl sighed and took the medicine, rinsing it down with Tanza. She made a face at the medicine's bitter flavoring, shuddering a bit.

"Ugh... It's always so gross... And no it isn't-"

"Yes, it is serious." her mother interrupted. "She has a sleeping disorder where she'll sleepwalk, and end up in places she shouldn't be. It usually gets her into trouble. So the doctor prescribed this medication to her so it doesn't become too dangerous." She placed her hands gently on Engima's shoulders. "A few others in the past weren't so lucky when it came to the disorder. They were at the point where they attacked people in their sleep, weapons in hand. I don't want Enigma to get that far, so I force her to take the meds."

Enigma rolled her eyes yet again and finished off her breakfast, before going back upstairs to make sure everything was ready. Maive (her mother) turned to Shen Tzar, eyes full of worry.

"Please protect my daughter. She's all I have left. Her father was killed when he went out to find this artifact... something about a cloak. She doesn't like talking about it, but if you can get her to open up... she'll be so much better off." Maive wiped a tear from her eye and placed her hands on Shen's shoulders, looking at the girl's face. "I'm trusting her life in your hands, Magical Warrior."
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next