NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty

Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training

Post by Zazul 5/30/2015, 4:19 pm

(Look who's back. Back again. Its Zazul. I'm not dead. XD haha but yeah, I'm back after many moons of being away. I apologize for my lack of appearance, as my personal life has been rather hectic. But, I'm back and boy do I have a creative itch! Anyway, I created this RP with the intent of it being at least 17+ due to extreme violence, language, gore, and blood. So, for those of you who do not enjoy these juicy little tidbits, I apologize but this is not the right rp for you. However, those of you who love a good spine-gouging, then LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMBLLLLLLLLLE!)

Rules:
1. This is old, style rp, so its easier for others to understand.
Carl: *cracks my neck and then tosses a ball to the side* Like this.

2. No powers. Thats right, folks, powers are not a thing here. All characters are indeed human, but the weapon is what makes the character in this here rp.

3. no insta-kills. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that is annoying beyond belief. However, if you want a character of your own creation to die instantly due to storyline purposes, feel free to kill them off as you wish.

4: No godmoding. Yes, the characters are incredibly agile and can dodge a great number of things, but lets not get carried away? You wont die from taking one hit from an enemy. Razz

5: no harassing others for personal reasons. We're all here to rp and have fun, leave the beef at the door so everyone can enjoy themselves.

6. In this rp, there will be things called Relics of Old that are supposed to be subtle nods to past rps and characters. If there is a character you would like to have a Relic of Old styled after, feel free to message me with the power you want it to have, the name, and the description of it.

And with that, lets get this show on the road! On a personal note, damn it feels good to be back!

~The great kingdom of Cocyatus Down. Once this great land was the apex of science, medicine, religion, and industry. A true paragon of human invention. The people lived comfortable lives in this gothic kingdom, want being but a fleeting feeling as all was within grasp. Then, this peaceful dream erupted in one single night into a spiraling nightmare. A plague, dark and terrible, swept through the streets like a gust. Those fortunate enough died from the disease instantly. Those who didn't, however, soon found themselves becoming feral, ravenous, and aggressive with cannibalistic lust for flesh. And the worst of the worst found themselves transforming into grotesque and horrifying Beasts who's insatiable hunger drove them to kill all around them save for other Beasts. However, this did not spell the end for humanity, who's will to live would spell their greatest of returns. Those who were immune to the plague researched tirelessly to find a way to cure the plague, or at least fight back against the horde of wolves at their door. Then, one mad man among them decided that if he was to fight the beasts, he must understand them. And so, it was on this day that Erik Willemson took a vial of blood collected from a found-dead beast and consumed it. Immediately, he was gifted enhanced reflexes and amazing strength and agility, enough to allow him to evade the beasts with ease. Erik, son of Willem the Craftsman, had his father craft for him a versatile weapon capable of harming these beasts. Willem crafted for him a simple halbert with a shot gun embeded into the tip of the shaft. Erik, with his enhanced physical prowess and this new weapon became the first Hunter, and would father an entire culture based on the hunting of Beasts. From Erik's wake rose entire orders of Hunters, each with different agendas and goals. The Quicksilver Order, the Gaol of the Damned, the Gunpowder Raiders, the Church of Pure Blood, and the Sanguine Nobility all rose from Erik's wake, each recruiting those who wished to partake of the blood and dedicate their lives to the Kingdom and Hunt. This is the tale of such young, boisterous souls who's lives would not only shift the weight of the Hunt, but throw the entire balance of this new culture into discord. Dark Horrors, close friendships, deadly rivalries, and a terrible and deep Truth. Such is the Chronicle of Hunters-In-Training!~

Krieg: *Blood. No matter how much the smell sickened him, he always somehow managed to always be the one covered in blood. As Krieg Barlow stood over his kill, he couldn't help but groan at the smell of dank, diseased Beast blood. His overcoat, his brown vest, his white doublet, his black pants with matching boots, even his mouth cover and pointed, broad rimmed black hat was covered in blood. He wiped a dribble of warm, red liquid off the brim of his hat and admired the beast he had just slain. It was a large, muscular creature with muscular but stubby lower legs, two huge arms that allowed it to walk on all fours like a gorilla, a wolf's head and teeth, and two large, curved bull horns. Blood gushed from a vast gash on its chest, a few intestines and even a lung hanging out. Krieg knelt down and reached inside the Beast, feeling around between its guts and organs near its heart. Finally, he found his prize. He drew his hand from his quarry while clutching a red, gem-like orb. All Beasts, big or small, have a strange stone within their bodies called Souls of the Moon. These gems, while not particularly beautiful, allowed Hunters to study the effects of Beast Blood, and all gems were welcomed treasures. They were also used to establish prowess in the Hunt. Some Souls were as large as a man and ten times as heavy, others the size of a grain of rice. This one was about the size of an apricot. Not a very prestigious kill to be sure. But, Krieg was only a trainee. Such a beast would have killed him easily if he hadn't used his wits. When on patrol, he saw the beast in the fog down the street he was walking. Right as it began to charge him, he rolled out of the way and into an alley, causing the beast to get stuck between the building's walls. After that, killing it was easy. At least Krieg could say he has his wits about him. True, he was fast thanks to the Beast Blood he drank when he joined the Quicksilver Order, but he was nowhere near ready to kill a larger beast. He then stood up as he heard the chirping of birds and saw the sun begin to peak out between the clouds above him. Morning, which means this night was finished. He sighed in relief, another patrol night survived as he walked out of the alleyway he had killed the Beast in. The streets of Cocyatus Down were marbled brick and the towers and gothic structures of the city towered above his head. As he looked down the street, which sloped on a hill, he could see the sun beginning to stick out. Beasts, especially the ones that still lived in the City, hate the sunlight. He removed his hat and shook the blood from it. Underneath he was a fairly handsome young man of around 18, with messy brown hair that naturally spiked like a mohawk. On his face were two silver-rimmed circle spectacles, the sunlight casting a glare on them and hiding his hazel eyes with red pupils due to the Beast Blood he had ingested. He smiled as he heard the birds begin tweeting and walked back to the alley to retrieve his weapon. Leaning against the wall was a large pole with a blade bent down so the tip touched the bottom of the shaft. Krieg gripped it by the center of the shaft and walked off, carrying this large, blood stained weapon as if he was carrying a briefcase to work. His next stop, the headquarters for the Quicksilver Order. After walking the streets for a good five minutes, he began hearing shifting in the alleys. A daytime attack, most likely. These things, though not uncommon, were usually unexpected. But, lately the Beasts had been growing more bold. He stopped and took a deep breath, taking in his surroundings with his heightened senses. Four. No, five. Five Beasts, all New Turns, or people who only recently turned into Beasts. Two on the roof to his left, one in the alley to his left, one in the window of the building on his right, and one below him in the sewers. They were all waiting for him. But, they were mere greenhorns in this hunt. As soon as one barked out, the all charged.* Hmmmm....One or two....decisions, decisions...

Carlamein: *a small voice echoed out from above Krieg. It was high and feminine, but had a slight cockney accent to it and a screech that made it sound like it came from a bird* JUST FUCKIN' ATTACK ALREADY, YA DUNDERHEAD!

Krieg: *he grinned and grabbed the shaft of his weapon with both hands. As he swung, his hands ran up the shaft and it extended. The blade suddenly snapped out like a switch blade, and suddenly Krieg was now holding a long, wicked scythe. He spun it around his body and sliced, cutting all five in a circular arc. New Turns were easy, and weak since they need to feed immediately after turning. They wouldn't have any Souls on them, but it never hurt to practice. Besides, Krieg's Trick Weapon was an enjoyable little gadget. In one mode, it is a shorter blade that can guard easily as well as cut, and in the other a long scythe capable of high sweeping and damage. Krieg spun his scythe in his hands then changed it back into its first mode, holding it to his side* You know, Carlamein, I really don't appreciate being called that....

Carlamein: *a red-eyed owl flew and landed onto a street lamp, letting out a light coo as it did. It was large for an owl, at least the size of a mastiff dog, and its feathers were a red tinge with a white stomach and face. Two large red horns of feathers decorated her head and she shook her head fast, cooing and puffing her feathers before replying* Yer overthinkin' is gonna get ya killed, egg-brain! Yer a Hunter, not a bloody weapon critic! Whoooo the 'ell cares about them flashy techniques?! Just kill the fuckin' beasts like yer job!

Krieg: *he sighed and shook his head. Carlamein is a Hunter Companion, an animal that consumed Beast Blood and from it gained the insight and intelligence necessary to assist Hunters in their tasks. Unfortunately, like people, animals also have different personalities, and Krieg got stuck with Carlamein.* You know, I'm feeling hungry. How about some...roast Owl?

Carlamein: *her feathers puff out, making her look like a ball of red and white fluff as she hoots and hisses with displeasure* NOOOOO! NO NO NO! You wouldn' dare!

Krieg: *as he walked back towards the Headquarters, Carlamein flew around him* Try me...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty Re: Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training

Post by Maxwell 5/30/2015, 6:27 pm

*A girl stood stood at the front desk in the Headquarters, when Krieg walked in. She was about 5'3", bright pink hair, light green eyes and glasses. She pushed the glasses up her face and bit her lip. She wanted to be a beast hunter, and figured that this place was the best way to start. Lorraine sighed at the empty desk and looked around the facility.*

Lorraine: *she sighs again* This is such a wonderful start... *she sounded quite sarcastic*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training Empty Re: Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/30/2015, 11:58 pm

*A young girl looking to be in her early twenties opens the door to the Quicksilver Order's headquarters and turned her head to look around for the staff that was on duty in the lobby. She had a slim build, flaming red hair pulled back into a pigtail, brown leather tennis shoes dressed in tan cargo shorts and wearing a cream colored top underneath a long sleeved brown jacket. Her green eyes scanned the room before her eyes landed on the glasses wearing girl that was there. She smiled and waved to her casually as she walked over to her.*

???: Hey! Are you here to join the order too? I don't see anyone working the lobby. *she asked her, her flaming pigtail flailing about on the back of her head as she searched for anyone who could help her out*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2015, 3:04 am

Krieg: *as he walked into the headquarters, he noticed the two girls in front of him. Politely, he removed his hat and pulled down his mouth cover under his chin so his whole face was visible* Ah, hello there. I believe this is the Quicksilver Order? Are you two looking to join as well?

Carlamein: *the owl squeezes in and waddles on the ground next to Krieg. She then hoots loudly at the girls, then glances at Krieg* Hooo! This is it.

*one of the doors located behind the desk opens. In walks two men, one dressed in black priest's garb with a black, broad rimmed hat and a large wheel slung over his shoulder and another man in a three-pointed hat and full brown leather armor. The priest is burly, and has a brown frame beard with warm green eyes. The other man is thin, with a spear strapped to his back and eyes even sharper than the spear itself. He keeps quiet as his companion speaks.*

Priest: *his voice is a mild Irish touch, with a deep and hearty ring* Welcome, young Hunter-hopefuls! I'm Father Abraham Law. My companion is "Blood Dust" Logan, a professional Hunter. Before any of you ask, no I am not a father of the local religion. I was a wandering priest before the Hunt called to me. Anyway, I am the current Quartermaster of this barracks, making me the one in charge while the Hunter Chiefs are out on their Hunts. Now, if you all would kindly introduce yourselves and explain to me why you wish to become a Hunter of the Quicksilver Order.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/31/2015, 1:14 pm

*the young girl with the flaming hair grinned and gave a grin to the two men who'd shown up. She gave them a cheesy salute and stood at attention*

Kielia: I'm Kielia Rinehart and I'm here because I want to fight the plague that's haunting the world for myself! I might be kinda new to fighting beasts but I want to learn and help out in any way that I can! *she said with a happy tone in her voice. Her voice was very cheery and a nice, evenly matched tone to it as she spoke*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/1/2015, 4:42 pm

Lorraine: *she raises an eyebrow at the peppiness of this girl next to her and lets out a small sigh.* Ah... I'm Lorainne Emri. I want to become part of the Quicksilver Order so I may purify this world of the Beasts. My mother was a hunter of such Darkness and Creatures alike, so I wish to follow her path.

*her voice was silky and light, a slight accent to it. She simply bowed to Kreig, the Priest, and Carlamein, then stood up straight. The look in her eyes was hard as she frowned ever so slightly.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/3/2015, 12:52 am

Krieg: Ummmm....My name is Krieg Barlow...and I- *before he can finish, the Hunter Logan was suddenly in front of him, his spear transformed into what looked like a bayonet rifle, and the barrel aimed right at Krieg's head* Huh?!

Logan: Father Law, this one has already drunken the Beast Blood...he already has Hunter abilities...

Abraham: Oh? *he walks forward and looks at Krieg's eyes* Ah, red pupils. Just like us...So, who sent you? The Gaol or the Church? You don't seem like a Noble's Knight....

Krieg: Actually, I was sent here by my master...Master Paragon.

Logan: W-what?! Chief Paragon?!

Abraham: One of the Six Chiefs...he sent you?!

Krieg: I was studying as his apprentice for most of my life. He found me as a boy out in the Frontier and raised me as a hunter to fight Beasts. He told me it was high time I came here and joined the Order. He told Carlamein here to accompany me.

Abraham: *he looks down and Carlamein* Oh gods above....Chief Paragon's Hunter Companion....

Carlamein: *her feathers puff in irritation* HOOOOOOOO?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/5/2015, 7:39 pm

*Lorraine raised an eyebrow at this little conflict, not entirely following. She knew of some of the things they mentioned, but that didn't stop her from being confused.*

Lorraine: Ah... So what exactly is going on?

*She hoped to not sound disrespectful, but she wanted to get this show on the road.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/5/2015, 9:01 pm

Kielia: *she jumped in surprise when Hunter Logan suddenly got in front of Krieg and pointed his weapon at him. He was so fast! Then she heard the comment about him having drunk beast blood already and looked at Father Law in confusion* Wait....drink beast blood? We....We have to do that to become a member of the order? *she asked, her face scrunched up in disgust. Drinking such a foul creature's blood sounded a little gross....*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/6/2015, 11:21 am

Abraham: *he looks over at the two and smiles* Ah, my apologies. This all probably sounded like nonsense to you. But, I'll be getting to the point. You can fight beasts without the blood if you want. You'll die for sure, because you wont be strong enough to break their skin, fast enough to dodge them, or durable enough to withstand even one blow from them, but that's your choice. However, if you wish to be able to wield the weapons of a Hunter, able to run down a Beast before it can kill an innocent, or durable enough to not be broken in half by one swipe, then I recommend the blood. Each of us before you, including Mr. Barlow here have done it.

Logan: Still, why would Chief Paragon, one of the Six Hunter Chiefs that leads our order, take in a whelp from the Frontier?...That zone is swarming with powerful Beasts! On top of that, there is also the fact that Castle Undrushko, home of the Sanguine Nobility, and Lovecraft Academy are both located in the Frontier...

Carlamein: *she hops up and bats both Abraham and Logan across the heads with her wings* QUIT TALKING LIKE WE AIN'T 'ERE, YA ROTTEN BASTARDS! Now, Paragon did send the boy. He's been trained in how to fight, but NOT how to hunt. He'll be needin' guidance from someone OTHER than me. And by the order of Master Phinbar Paragon, you'll be givin' him a shot.

Logan: *he aims the barrel of his gun spear at Carlamein* And why the hell should I believe you? How do I know you aren't just a creation of the Church of Blood or the Gaol of the Damned?

Carlamein: *he feathers slowly begin to puff out and her eyes fill with legitimate rage* Are you talkin' back to me, ya runt?....

Logan: *he and Carlamein hold their glare for a few seconds before Logan snaps his spear back into its resting position as an average spear* Its her....Only Carlamein herself is this ornery....Its a wonder Chief Paragon keeps you around...

Krieg: Actually, Master Paragon left both me and Carlamein stranded in the Dunwitch Forrest outside the city...we barely made it in alive.

Abraham and Logan: *in perfect synchronization, they both speak* Sounds just like him....

Carlamein: Irresponsible as piss...

Abraham: Now then, Krieg, ladies, before we begin, we'll need a contract. *he goes behind the desk and draws up three contracts* These waive the Quicksilver Order of all liability upon your deaths, and also promises that we will cover the costs of funeral arrangements. It also states that you will not use your skills and weapons to harm those who are not Beasts, and will fight to rid this land of the Plague. Once you three have signed, we'll bring you into the base and we'll begin the Beast Blood ceremony.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/14/2015, 9:31 am

Lorraine: *She picks up a pen and quickly but neatly signs the contract.* This is a vow that I wish to follow for life. Do we begin Immediately? 

*she places the pen on the desk and looks at the rest of the group, waiting patiently as she pushed her glasses up her nose and ran a hand through her hair.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/14/2015, 9:47 am

Kielia: *she hesitated for a moment, having heard everything that had been said and considering it all in her head. While the idea of drinking blood, much less a Beast's blood for that matter, sounded disgusting to her. But if she truly wanted to be a hunter, she had to bear it if even for just a moment. She took the contract from Abraham and carefully signed her name at the bottom of the paper. It read Kielia Rinehart in quickly written cursive writing. She handed it back to Abraham and took a deep breath to calm herself as she heard Lorraine's question* I'm wondering about that too. The only thing I really have to ask about the....blood thing.... *she shivers a bit at the prospect before shaking her head quickly to clear away her doubts once again* D-Does it hurt to drink it? Like do we need a rest period after drinking it to let our new power develop or is it instant?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/14/2015, 10:41 am

Abraham: *he reads over the contracts carefully* There we are, all signed and sealed. Yes, you do start immediately. As for a "rest period", that depends entirely on your own fortitude. Beast Blood has many effects on the body, some more potent than others. However, I will not lie to you. It will hurt. A lot.

Krieg: When Master Paragon gave me the blood, I remember a scorching pain in my head, then I woke up three days later. I was only 12, of course...

Logan: Then you're lucky you aren't dead.

Carlamein: HOOOOOOOO! So what blood will we be using today?

Abraham: *he goes behind the desk and pulls out three vials of blood* Here we have three different types of Beast Blood. *he points to the left one* This was taken from a Priest of the church that turned Beast. It killed ten Hunters before we could bring it down. Its strength and endurance was beyond anything we had previously encountered. *he then points to the center one* This was taken from a beast that was rather sickly, skeletal, and very feral. It attacked and devoured at least five veteran Hunters. They say its speed was blinding. *he finally points to the right one* And this was taken from an old comrade of mine...the blood finally ran wild and claimed him, turning him into a Beast. His senses were beyond what we consider advanced for even a Beast, and he evaded us for a whole year. We only finally caught him and killed him a few days ago. Now, ladies, take your pick. Krieg, since you already had Beast Blood, you can just relax until the ladies are sorted away.

Krieg: Thank you. *he takes up his scythe and Carlamein waddles over next to him* Where are the barracks?

Abraham: *he points to the door he and Logan had walked out from* Right through there. Make yourself at home.

Krieg: *he nods and walks through the door. Before closing it, he smiles and gives the girls a thumbs up* Good luck! I hope neither of you die from the blood. *he smiles fondly at them and closes the door*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/14/2015, 12:59 pm

Lorraine: *she picked up the vial from the skeletal beast and examined it closely. she uncorked it and was ready to drink it, when she stopped.* And so begins anew, my hunting in the dark begins now! 

*she drinks the vial, and makes a few faces as she tastes it. The glass falls from her hand and she drops to her knees, clutching her head. Lorraine could feel her own blood bubbling as a weakness crawled through her. Lorraine's body slowly goes numb, but she grabbed the desk and forced herself to stand.*

Lorraine: I-It's not that... bad... *she struggles to stay conscious, all while fighting the intense pain forcing it's way through her system.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/14/2015, 1:10 pm

Kielia: *seeing Lorraine's reaction to the skeletal Beast's Blood, she gulps and takes the vial on the left that was from the incredibly strong and durable priest. She gives a meek smile to Abraham before uncorking the vial and raising it to him briefly* Bottom's up I guess. *she told him, giving a last gulp before taking the blood in the vial like a shot of alcohol. After giving a quick look of disgust, she suddenly felt an intense pain shoot through her body like electricity, making her drop to her knees on the floor and clutch her head. Her muscles were screaming at her, the blood within them boiling from the presence of the Beast Blood in her system. She gave a cry and toppled over onto her side, shutting her eyes tightly and trying her best to force the pain out of her system. It wasn't much longer before the pain became too much and gave a final breath and fell unconscious*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/14/2015, 2:12 pm

Abraham: *he looks down at Kielia* Logan, check her. Is she still alive or is she going to change?

Logan: *he kneels and checks her pulse* She's alive. Doesn't look like any negative blood effects. Still, this girl downed the whole thing in one shot...she's either very brave or very stupid.

Abraham: That remains to be seen. *he looks over to Lorraine* Well, looks like you're still conscious. That's good! Means your willpower is strong. However, now the next stage begins...Delusions. Horrible ones, depending on what you've seen in life. Trust me, girl, you'll be feeling this in the morning. Logan, would you take the one who fell to the barracks and give her a warm bed to sleep in? She'll need it.

Logan: *he nods and picks up Kielia, carrying her into the barracks in the back*

Abraham: I will stay here with you, to make sure you don't change and go wild as well as to make sure if you pass out that you wake up in a bed...if you die, well then that's one more body to burn before you change. Just try to ride it out, it will be over soon....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/21/2015, 7:06 pm

Lorraine: *her eyes glaze over as the delusions began blossoming in front of her. Figures of darkness and creatures of the night, wrapped themselves around her. Taunting, suffocating. She heard their vile whispers, their haunting giggles. She could feel their cold, clawed hands grasping at her body. She moved her arms a bit to try and push them away. Lorraine could only feel the guilt as despair brew inside of her heart, as she watched her darkest moment come back to her...*

~~A creature that was once a man let loose a bloodcurdling howl, turning it's gaze to a black haired woman and a small girl who cowered behind her. The woman had a large silver crossbow on her back, and a loaded one on her wrist. She had this one aimed at the beast. Her arm shook as she squared off with this beast... which was once her husband. Out of the corner of her eye, she looked to her daughter. All Shauna Vayne could see was the terror and scarring in her little green eyes. Shauna turned her gaze to the Beast once more as it lunged for her. Lorraine let out a scream (both in the memory and in reality) as she hid in a corner, watching her parents fight to the death. She could hear the rending of flesh, a woman's dying breaths, and the single shot from that little silver crossbow. The last thing she heard were two bodies hit the ground at the same time. She exited her hiding spot and began to cry over her now dead family. Lorraine picked up the wrist crossbow and held it close, while the large one on her mother's back faded out of existence...~~

Lorraine: *she shut her eyes tightly and covered her face, tears leaking through her fingers. She didn't pass out, but she was forced to live her worst memories...*

**I would like her to somehow find/get the large crossbow sometime during the RP, if that's alright!**

Last edited by Luna on 7/21/2015, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/1/2015, 6:15 am

Kielia was drifting. Drifting within the realm that she called her dreams. There were so many things to see and do here. From the flames that she stoked to form her heart, to the fields of grass and plant life that was her paradise. Her dreams were where she was peaceful, a young girl with nothing but the clothes on her back, a sword in her hands and nothing short of an entire world to explore before her. But within this realm lay her one true fear; the ice and snow of winter. She hated that season. The cold always made her shiver and cough, the wintry winds stripping the warmth of her heart bare and showing what she truly was. She was really just a lonely girl with no family that she could remember. No friends to rely on. She was all alone in her icy prison. And she felt trapped.

As the blood coursed through her veins it made her body shiver and cry quietly, the shivering forcing her into her glacial tundra in her dreams. The fierce winds tore at her skin and made her shed tears of pain and fear. She was alone. She hated being alone. But then a light came to her in the dark tundra and offered her a hand. The light gave off a sort of warmth she'd never felt before. She liked it, taking the hand as the figure in the light, a woman, spoke to her.

Don't be afraid. The tundra can never Pierce the warmth in your heart. Stoke its flames and never give in. It will always provide the warmth you need to live on and be brave. Do this, and you will never be alone anymore.

The womanly figure's voice was familiar to her but before she was able to place her finger on the name for her voice, the dream around her disappeared and she sat up in her bed. A cold sweat came off of her body as she panted from having been in that icy tundra, making her grab her arm in comfort. She looked around the room she was in, confused and disoriented from what had just happened. Who was that woman who pulled her out of the darkness? She wasn't able to figure it out...but whoever it was, she was thankful. She was alive now because of her. And that's what mattered the most.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/15/2015, 1:33 am

Abraham: *he was standing before Lorraine with his arms crossed and a grin on his face* Still awake? Well, I'll give you this, you have the mental fortitude of a Hunter to be sure! Welcome, Hunter Lorraine, to the Quicksilver Order! *he smiles and extends a big, meaty hand* Go to the barracks and get yourself some rest, dear. Trust me, come tomorrow you will need it. Tomorrow, your real training begins....

~Castle Undrushko~

*the castle's interior throne room was decorated with a dozen marble sculptures of beautiful noble women and handsome noblemen in finery lined in two rows of six along the sides of a long red carpet. On the ceiling above was a vast chandelier made with gold and strings of Souls of the Moon, the candles burning brightly and illuminating the pictures painted on the ceiling of Beasts being slaughtered by men in noble attire. The sound of a set of boots clicking against the carpeted floor echoes in the big hall as a man walks down the red carpet. He is a tall man, with incredibly handsome features. He is clean shaven, with messy black hair that hangs medium length beneath a top hat. He wears a fine black wool overcoat and beneath it a white linen shirt with a black ascot and black vest, the ascot held in place by a single red Soul of the Moon. He wore long black pants with black, steel-tipped-and-heeled boots. In his hand was a metal cane with a spike at the end which clicked loudly against the ground each time he set it down when he walked. His eyes were covered by the shadow of his hat, but when the light of the chandelier didn't cast a shadow on his eyes, it was revealed that he had deep blue eyes with bright, almost glowing red pupils. The man stops in front of the throne before him and kneels. Sitting in the throne is a beautiful woman with pale white skin like fine cotton, long blonde hair, and pure red eyes with no irises or pupils. She wore no makeup like the noble women in the paintings that decorated the room and ceiling, but she did not need it. The features of her face could only be described as flawless. She wore a light, dainty blue dress with a long tail of blue silk trailing down the steps of the throne. She smiled at the man and motioned with her hand to rise*

???: Wolfgang, my loyal Knight...What news do you bring from the City?

Wolfgang: *he man looks up, a troubled look on his face* My lady Cielia, the Quicksilvers are still attempting to keep order with the Hunt, but their numbers dwindle...the Church still keeps itself locked behind their vast walls and gates so they can continue to perform their hypocritical research on the Beasts, their Choir units being the only ones who leave the Cathedral. The Gaol's monsters continue to stalk the streets at night, taking more innocents to be turned into more frightful abominations, and those imbecilic Raiders continue to believe that blowing up Beasts are just as important as breathing...finally, the Academy remains silent and ominous. I believe they may have found something...something far more valuable than any Relic of Old.

Cielia: *she uses her long, delicate looking fingers to comb her hair to one side as she listens* I see...and the Hunter Chiefs of the Quicksilver Order?

Wolfgang: Paragon and those five still hunt your brother, Cyrus, and his entourage. They will be in for a very long chase...

Cielia: Excellent. Cyrus is far stronger than most Nobles. They will not take him so easily...now, what have you brought me tonight?

Wolfgang: *a cruel, almost sadistic smile forms on his face* Today, my lady, I bring you a morsel from the Church District. Something sweet and succulent, with a beautiful scent and a smooth, clean finish on the last drop. Truly, a meal worthy of a Noblewoman such as yourself. *he looks back at the door and snaps his fingers. In walk two men wearing matching outfits. They wore red finery with thin metal plating like armor covering their chests, a red shoulder cloak hanging from their right shoulders. Their heads are covered by a combination of white masks with two, blood-drop tears under the eyes and tall, black top hats. Their legs are covered by cuffed noble finery pants with metal boots covering the white tights on their shins and feet. The men each carry what looks like rapiers on their sides. Between them is a frightened-looking young nun, wearing the white cloth of the Gods. She smelled sweet, like lilacs in a cool summer's breeze, and was rather beautiful with a small patch of freckles covering her nose and under her eyes. The girl was trembling and very afraid.* Is she to your liking, my lady?

Cielia: *she gives a small, beautiful smile as she rises from her throne and slowly walks over to the girl, inhaling slowly through her nose as she walks calmly down the steps of the throne, the way she carried herself giving an air of refinement and poise* Mmmmm....how sweet you are....and still a maiden as well? My guess is from a family in the Church...My my, Wolfgang, you certainly bring me the finest. I expect nothing less of my Knight Captain.

Wolfgang: *he bows politely and low, smiling* You flatter and humble me, my lady.

Cielia: *she takes the girl gently by the chin, so she looks in to her eyes. The nun begins to blush bright red, as Cielia's breath was sweet and intoxicating* Ah...you are timid...tell me, is this the first time you have ever seen a Noble in the flesh? Answer truthfully, Sister, and without fear...

Sister: *she is completely captivated by the gorgeous woman before her and nods, unable to speak from how nervous she was*

Cielia: *she smiles and turns the nun around in blinding speed. Using one hand, she moves the Sister's head so her neck would be exposed, the other gingerly holding her by the shoulder as if to calm her* I should have known...after all...what Noble would be able to resist you...you smell...positively delicious!

Sister: *her eyes widen in sudden realization and fear, however, it is already too late.*

Cielia: *she lets out a sudden hiss and sinks her teeth into the nun's neck, the nun letting out pained gasps and croaks. After a few seconds, the Sister's skin turns grey and shrivels, all that remains being a husk. Cielia then release the husk that was once the nun and pulls out a white handkerchief with a red "C" embroidered on its corner. She wipes the blood from the sides of her mouth and clears her throat* Pardon me...it would seem I let my hunger get the best of me. I didn't even have time to enjoy playing with her...

Wolfgang: *he lowers his head in respect* No need for pardons, my lady. She was a succulent fruit, ripe for the picking.

Cielia: And was her juice every so sweet...*she sighs, reminiscing about the meal she had just had* Wolfgang, assemble a detachment of Knights. I thirst still....but I want a meal worth catching.

Wolfgang: Your orders, my lady?

Cielia: Hmmm....return to the city and find an appetizing meal. But this time I want my meal a little more...feral. Bring me a Hunter.

Wolfgang: *he nods, bounces the cane off its tip from off the floor, and catches the shaft in his hands as he bows gracefully before Cielia* Your will, my hands. *he and the two Knights both back up three steps, then in one fluid motion turn around at the same time and walk down the carpet and back towards the door they hand entered from*

~Cocyatus Down, inside one of the many twisting alleyways~

*a man runs for his life as his heart pounds and the sound of his running echoes through the dark alleys. What chased him seemed to be from a nightmare, as he was terrified beyond belief. Then, all his hopes faded as he reached a dead end. The panicked man turned around and met his pursuer. It was a tall, lanky humanoid with with ashen grey skin, huge hands, large feet, and a vast stockade holder on its shoulder. The creature's body was covered in sack cloth robes, and it let out a moan each time it stepped. The creature brought itself low and growled before leaping savagely at the man, grabbing him by the neck and slamming him with great force against the wall behind him. The creature rammed the man neck-first against the wall, dashing his head against it over and over and over again, until the man's body went completely limp. The creature then brought the corpse of the man to its face and examined its kill before placing the corpse's arms and head through the stockade, carrying its kill over its shoulder like a sack of grain. It lumbered slowly, with deep ragged breaths releasing with every step. Its destination; the sewers, and the location of the Gaol of the Damned*

~an abandoned house near the Cathedral District~

*a large pile of Beast Corpses sat in the middle of the dark room. They were covered in what looked like both slashes and chemical burns, and most seemed to have died in agony from their faces. Sitting in a rocking chair in front of an unlit fireplace in the room was a small black cat with a Vicar's hat on. The cat was licking its paw and then looked over to the other side of the pile. Echoing out is the sound of a body being cut into purposefully. The cat yawns and stretches, its eyes yellow with red pupils*

Cat: *its voice is feminine and smooth* Meeeeooooooowwww....Heinrich, dear, do stop playing with that. Its a New Turn, and doesn't have any Souls of the Moon yet. There is no point to what you are doing.

Heinrich: *from behind the pile of bodies walks a man with blonde hair slicked back. He wears a pair of horn-rimmed glasses on his face, and has very sharp features, such as a pointed chin and ears with a sharp nose. His mouth is in a hard, serious line as he uses the white scarf that he wears around his neck to clean his glasses. Under the scarf, he wears a white suit and tie that is stained with specks of blood. On the scarf is the golden and red embroidery of a cross, the symbol of the Church of Blood. He is Heinrich Von Hellstrum, a member of the Church's Choir Division. He was holding what looked like a rifle with an axe blade on the butt and a can and sprayer nozzle for the barrel and tip. He places his glasses on his nose once again and uses his middle right finger to push them into place. His voice is calm, with a slight German ring to it* Ya ya, Frou Gretasviel....ich verstehe...I just can't help meinself....whenever I see a Beast...*he looks up, his eyes yellow with red pupils, and the whites of his eyes red and bloodshot from lack of sleep* I just want to cut it open and see what makes it tick!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/21/2015, 10:23 am

Lorriane: *she eventually found herself in the safety of a bed as she sat up. The new hunter took in her surroundings; a bed, a desk, bookshelves, a couple of fluffy chairs and a table. She swung her legs over the side, feeling well rested, and got up to explore the barracks.* This is certainly different then the Barracks of the Goldfire Order... *she muttered to herself as she wandered through the halls. As she walks, she runs a hand over the small crossbow she had mounted to a brace of her wrist. A small quiver of Silver bolts was at her side, and there was one always loaded.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/25/2015, 10:06 am

Krieg: *his eyes flutter open as the rays of dusk light enter the window of his room. Though there was a comfy bed waiting for him, he hadn't touched it. Not because he was ungrateful, but because he was not used to sleeping in a bed. During his training under Chief Paragon, he would normally sleep on a forest floor or the floor of abandoned cabins from days long before the Plague. He rose to his feet and cracked his neck, stretching briefly to eliminate the stiffness in his joints. He then walked over to the dresser beside the bed and removed his glasses from the top, placing them on his nose before grabbing his black hat and Cleaver Scythe. As he walked through the Quicksilver Order's barracks, he could tell that they were once a place of class and intelligence, perhaps the home of a professor before the Plague? He then heard a familiar hooting behind him as Carlamein waddled behind him. He looked back down to her and smiled* Good Evening, Carlamein. How did you sleep?

Carlamein: HOOOOO! This fuckin' place....I always HOOOOOOO hated it here! So stuffy! Not a tree in sight!

Krieg: Still, to think this is where Master Paragon learned to become a Hunter! Its rather exciting, isn't it?

Carlamein: HOOOOOO I was there for all that, REMEMBER?!

Krieg: Oh, right...sorry. *as the two walk, he hears footsteps coming up the bend he was about to pass* Hmmm...Yep, another Hunter.

Carlamein: YA DON'T NEED TO USE YOUR SENSE RIGHT NOW, YA BLEEDIN' DOLT!

Krieg: Force of habit, Carlamein, we all have out instincts. *he turned and looked, seeing Lorraine. He smiles warmly and waves to her* Oh, good evening, Lorraine! Ready for tonight's Hunt? Perhaps we'll end up in the same Mob?

Carlamein: HOOOOO YER BEIN' TOO FRIENDLY FOR JUST MEETING SOMEONE, YA CLOUT! *she puffs her feathers as she yells at Krieg, making her look like a large red and white ball of fluff*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/25/2015, 11:20 am

Kielia: *after her nighttime scares had finally ceased haunting her mind, she finally rose from her bed and rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes. She looked at herself in the mirror in the room she'd woke up inside before noticing that she didn't really look all that different after drinking her Beast Blood. She smiled at that thought, happy with the results of her ceremony so far. As she opened the door out of her room and left to explore her new home and place of work, she thought about the kind of training she'd be getting for fighting against the Beasts. What kind of powers would she develop from all of this? Would she be any good in combat? She was scared of failing and maybe even getting hurt during it all but....maybe this was her chance to finally learn everything she could about herself and the world around her! As she walked down the halls and explored the barracks, she started to smile thinking about it all. This was her chance to shine, and she wasn't about to let it just slip away from her!*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/25/2015, 12:10 pm

Lorraine: *she shook her head, clearing her thoughts as Krieg spoke to her.* Huh? Oh, right. I was actually looking for a sparring room, or target practice, or something like that... There one anywhere in this place? I wanna get some practice in before we start the hunt...

*she placed a hand on her arm and gave a small sigh*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/25/2015, 3:20 pm

Krieg: Hmmm...I don't think the barracks have a training center...

Logan: *he walks down the hall, finding Krieg and Lorraine easily* Ah, there you two are. Abraham wants you two to come with me to the Armory. He said Liana, or resident Tinker, is going to make Lorraine and Kielia new Trick Weapons based on what they want to wield. Also, you'll be meeting your Mob Leader.

Krieg: Mob Leader?

Logan: You three are new, but one short of a full Mob. We decided to have you all learn from a veteran Hunter, a guy named Dominic the Buzzard, Dom for short.

Krieg: What is Dominic like, if you don't mind me asking?

Logan: I wouldn't want anyone else watching my back. He's an excellent Hunter and a brilliant tactician. But...*he voice grows more solemn* ....He's seen way too many Hunts....

Krieg: What do you mean?

Logan: ...The life of a Hunter is short lived. We all go into this business expecting to eventually die at the hands of a Beast. However, some Hunters just don't die easy. Some, like the Chiefs, have been at it for decades. Thats an eternity to a Hunter...Dom has been at it for ten years. That's ten years of hell...I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Now, follow me. *he turns around and starts walking back down the hall towards the barracks*

Krieg: *he looks to Lorraine and smiles, bowing politely while gesturing the way* Shall we? *he starts walking after Logan*

Carlamein: *she lets out a hoot before waddling off after Krieg*

???: *as Kielia walked down the hall, she heard footsteps approaching. Walking opposite to her was a tall man wearing a colonial triangle hat and a white bird mask like a plague doctor. He wore a black trench coat that buttoned up all the way from his waist to his neck. On the shoulders of his black trench coat are two crow feather shoulder pads and the designs of two large vultures mirroring each other. He wore black dress pants underneath his coat with a pair of matching leather boots. But, the most noticeable part on him was a pair of metal gauntlets with bladed claws on the fingers, so he could move each claw like a finger. on the wrists of these claws were what looked like a spool of thin metal wire. As the man walked, he could be heard muttering under his breath with nervous breaths, as if he was remembering something that was hurting him. He doesn't even seem to notice Kielia, still spacing out as he walked in the direction of the Armory*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/25/2015, 3:37 pm

Kielia: *she sees the other hunter in the white bird mask and black trench coat and waves over to him* Hey! Can I get some directions here? I'm new to this place! *she called out to him, jogging up after him to catch up*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next