NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 21 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 21 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Maxwell 4/8/2012, 10:44 pm

Aero: I think anyone can be saved. But it's really up to them if they want to be...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/8/2012, 10:54 pm

Shuriken: *he looks down and smiles. He nods then looks up at Aero* Right. Then I'll do my best to put the others on the right path! Lets go! *he and Aero run off to meet the others. When they arrive, everyone is waiting for them*

Noah: Good morning!

Mercer: *he scowls at Shuriken and just looks away.*

Ai: Morning, Aero-chan! Shuriken!

Savanos: Now that everyone is here, good luck! Just remember, this isn't an enemy like Tarnag before he became a god. This is a Blood Priest you may be dealing with. Or worse, if the creature in the ruins gets out. This is not a "Death or Glory" mission. I want all of you back here, alive and safe. And I'm sure Master Crimson would feel the same way.

Noah: Don't worry, Arch Mage, we won't fail you!

Savanos: Good luck!

*the group heads out to the ship waiting for them. They all board and Shuriken sets the coordinates. The ship takes off and speeds off to the ruins*

Shuriken: The other Squires will be there as well. As for the Priest in charge, it will most likely be Nahkriin himself.

Noah: And if it isn't?

Shuriken: Then we'd be very lucky...Nahkriin is one of the strongest Priests in all the Blood Order. The only ones better than him were the Master and Morrokei.

Noah: I heard the Arch Mage say that name...who was Morrokei?

Shuriken: He was the Blood Priest of Lightning. He was the Master's right hand man. Savanos defeated Morrokei and now wears Morrokei's mask to replace the one that Morrokei destroyed.

Ai: So the Arch Mage took Morrokei's mask as a trophy? Wow...

Shuriken: But from what I understand, Morrokei may still be alive. And if so, very angry with Savanos. I just pray what I heard was rumor...*the ship stops in front of a large, castle-like ruin in a desert* Here it is. Triet Ruins. Blood Mage HQ.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/10/2012, 1:50 pm

Aero: This place gives me the creeps.....
Adriee: Oh Please... You want to get the creeps, Ill take you on a Peaca Raid someday.
Aero: Peaca Raid? The hell is that?
Adriee: Peaca is the most difficult dungeon in all of Erinn. You cant enter unless you have at least 3 other people with you, unless you have a special entry pass. The goddess statue even gives you a warning, even though the dungeon's name meaning "Death" in Latin would be warning enough...
Aero: Sounds Hard...
Adriee: Oh you have NO idea little girl...
Aero: ANYway, lets go save master Crimson~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/10/2012, 10:36 pm

Noah: Lead the way, Shuriken.

Shuriken: Right. This way. *they enter the ruined temple. As they walk, a small splashing can be heard around them.* I don't like this...not one bit....

*suddenly, a blast of red water flies out and forms a ring around Aura Wake. Upon the smell of the water, Mercer makes a discovery*

Mercer: Blood...mortal blood.

Shuriken: I only know one person who is able to manipulate water mixed with blood...

*inside the torrent is a humanoid shape. As it gets closer, the details become more defined. Its a blue Celestio-sapian halfbreed with shark fins on the sides of his head and a Mohawk. He wears a blue leather harness with red trim, blue jeans, and a dark blue chaps with chains. On his pockets are chains that have at least 8 Estus Flasks on them. His eyes are blue with red irises.*

Shuriken: Katana...Squire of the Bloody Torrent...

Katana: In enters Aura Wake. Trying to stop our great plans. Only to be drowned....
Mercer: What the hell was that?!

Ai: That was a haiku! I love haiku poetry!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/12/2012, 8:24 am

Katana: *he points one finger at Adriee* You. You weren't in our information about Aura Wake. It would seem your numbers have increased...

Shuriken: Stand down, Katana. We don't want to fight you. These people taught me that even though I'm a blood mage, I am not like the Priests! You can let go of your hate! Just listen to them!

Katana: Stupid little ape. You sit atop your hawk's tree. And think yourself tall...

Shuriken: Katana...

Katana: You are not beyond us, Shuriken. In fact, before you met them, you were the most gifted and ruthless among us! It was between you and Kunai who would have been our leader....But, you went and sold us out for them! For HER! *he points an accusing finger at Aero* But, I can't touch her. Kunai's orders. However...I think I'll have a little fun with her friend over there...*he moves his arm and the water closes in around him and Adriee, cutting the two off from the rest of the group. Blood comes out from the water and forms shark-fin-like gauntlets and grieves on Katana* Lets play....

Mercer: That style seems familiar...

Shuriken: It should. Its the same as Seth's. Only Seth can't use the blood blades in liquid. Katana can since its water and blood mixed....and Katana is half Selkath.

Noah: Selkath?

Shuriken: A fish race from another galaxy. He can breath under water.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/12/2012, 2:05 pm

Aero: Adriee.... Will she be alright in there?!

Adriee: *she looks around at the water, then back to Katana.* Interesting... So it seems, that fire and water are both useless here... So I'll have to use those... *she mentally makes a count of each of the crystals she has with her* Not many of them left, and they're a pain in the ass to make, but I'll have to resort to them...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/12/2012, 2:15 pm

Shuriken: I have no idea. Katana isn't a fool when it comes to fighting. Like his mother's people...He's a born predator.

Noah: Then we should jump in and help her!

Shuriken: No. If we do, then Katana will kill her quickly. The best thing we can do is stay here so Adriee can get time to read through Katana's moves. If she can, she'll be able to take him down no problem.

Mercer: Screw that! *he goes to run in*

Shuriken: If you set foot in that water, you're dead. Katana is like a shark. If you disturb the water, he'll kill Adriee and make quick work of you in an instant. In the water, his speed is near unmatched. You think Seth was tough? Katana is 10x worse.

Katana: *he leaps back into the bloody water. The boots on his legs disappear and his feet are revealed to be webbed and his skin streamline, just like a shark's. the blood blades on his arms and legs stay together and he jets through the water so fast his movements are barely trackable* annoying human, you come into the shark's lair. Your blood will be mine... *he blasts out of the water as fast as a bullet and slices Adriee along the arm, then returns to the water, all in an instant without hitting the ground. Inside this cyclone ring of water, Katana had the advantage*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/14/2012, 1:08 pm

Adriee: *she grips her now bleeding arm, staring into the water. looking at he hands she slowly formulates a plan. Adriee reaches into her crystal pouch and loads a strange white crystal into her cylinder*

Aero: Is there anyway we could see whats going on in there??
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/15/2012, 6:51 pm

Katana: With speed so blinding, I annihilate my foes, you shall be the same. *the blood in the water forms around him and makes blade fins on his shoulders, his back, his head where his Mohawk is, and also coats his teeth. He removes his mask and opens his mouth. The blood forms large, shark-like fangs. On his nose forms a barbed spearhead. He darts through the water even faster. Finally, he leaps out and the bloody water rises so it is waste level with Adriee, making a pool of water around her that Katana could potentially swim in. He dives downward at Adriee at blinding speed, the barbed spearhead on his nose poised for the killing blow.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/16/2012, 6:52 am

Adriee: *Her body suddenly lights up with the electrical currents of the shock crystal she had loaded. Managing to move to the side, she lifted a hand and sends a powerful wave of shock magic out of it* If only I had Brionac....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/16/2012, 8:01 am

Katana: *he tries to block, but the electrical current from the shock magic goes right through the hardened blood. He recieves what would be considered to most a lethal dose of electrical energy. As he flails about in agony, he is flung into the water, only furthering his electrical damage. He stands up, smoking with small sparks coming off his body* Ow....Using lightning against a watery blood mage?! Now that's cheap!

Noah: Looks like Adriee has this guy's number!

Shuriken: Katana's wounded. He's never been pushed this far. Usually he's too fast for his opponents to hit him.

Mercer: So that watery tidbit is pretty much a glass tank. Excellent. Then Adriee shouldn't have any trouble.

Katana: My strength isn't just in my speed! No more poems. Time to get serious....*he opens the Estus flasks, letting out a large torrent of blood.* Be ready to drown in sanguine currents....*the blood swirls around him and he gets coated in sleek, shark-like red armor. The armor clangs as if the iron in the blood was actual metal.* Ready to die, College scum? *he holds his hands out and the blood forms a large ball above his head. He then points at Adriee and a large number of hardened blood needles rain down at Adriee* Sanguine Rain!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/16/2012, 1:30 pm

Adriee: *she quickly hides behind her dragon shield, which protects her face and chest area, but not her lower half. Most of the needles get stuck in her shield, but several pierce through her legs and middle. No only that, she could feel shock fading away* No! *She strikes with a powerful life drain, then sends out a sulfur golem* Blood mage, or normal mage, sulfur golems still effect you! *She can feel her blood running down her legs. They were getting weaker by the minute. She had to wrap this up quickly, as she falls to a knee*

Aero: Come on Adriee! You've already come so far! You cant give in!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/16/2012, 1:41 pm

Katana: *he coughs loudly and clutches his throat* What is this?! Poison gas!? *he coughs out blood.*

Shuriken: His lungs. They have gills, so their twice as sensitive! Katana can't breath at all!

Katana: *he clutches his throat, coughing blood and eyes flickering. Finally, he drops to his knees and collapses, suffocating from the fumes.*

Noah:.....Adriee! Call off the golem! You're killing him!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/16/2012, 1:52 pm

Adriee: . . . . .*she lowers her arms and the golem collapses, cutting off the fumes* The fumes are gone. Take 5 deep breaths. Hold the last for about 6 seconds. That will clear the worst of the sulfur toxins from your body...

Aero: why would you try to kill him?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/16/2012, 2:02 pm

Katana: *he does as told and still lays there, clearly defeated* Fine...I give. I can't beat you. But, why did you try to stop her, boy?

Noah: Because we came to save Crimson, not to kill you.

Katana:......

*the group gathers together and begins to move. Before they go, Shuriken kneels next to Katana* Come back to the College, Katana. We can make it so you don't have to murder anybody anymore. You can have a normal life.

Katana: No. I appreciate the offer, but I will have nothing to do with them. I'll be alright here. After this, I'm going into hiding. Just...get away from me.

Shuriken: *he frowns but nods. He then gets up and walks with the others. As they walk, they arrive to another open chamber. This time, there is a large yellowish-tan humanoid sitting on the ground with his back to them. He is a Celestio-Sapian with rhino horns on his shoulders and forehead. His muscles ripple and his skin looks leathery, like a rhino's. He pounds one fist on the ground, stands up, and then turns around to face Aura Wake.* Mace....

Mercer: Who is he?

Shuriken: That would be Mace, Squire of the Bloody Quake.

Ai: He looks really strong...

Mace: You should not have returned, Shuriken. DESU-NAY! Our orders are to kill you on sight. DESU-NAY! But, since you're here, that means you already did Katana in. DESU-NAY!

Shuriken: Katana is still alive, Mace. Just let us pass so we can save Crimson. We will let you walk away in one piece.

Mace: Normally, I would take you up on that, Shuriken. DESU-NAY! But, your word is less than trustworthy under the circumstances. DESU-NAY!

Mercer: Alright, this tidbit doesn't look too tough. I'll take him.

Mace: Bold words, skunk. DESU-NAY!

Mercer: *he summons the Bound Warhammer and steps out to face Mace* Bring it on, lambshank.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/16/2012, 2:09 pm

Aero: You can take him, mercer. Just focus.
Adriee: Ok, Skunky~ It's your turn to entertain us!
Aero: . . . . . .You seriously find this etertaining?
Adriee: uh... Hello? Royal alchemist? Ive seen thousands of mages fight and die already?
Aero: Touche...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/16/2012, 2:15 pm

Mercer: *he cracks his neck and heaves the warhammer as he tries to swipe at Mace*

Mace: *he raises his fist. His skin turns red as blood flows underneath the first layer. He punches forward, the punch colliding with Mercer's warhammer. The resulting shock flings Mercer into the ground. Mace cracks his knuckles and grins at Mercer*

Shruiken: Mace uses Blood Magic to make his blood cells virbrate at a powerful frequency. A punch like that from him is equal to a magnitude 6 earthquake...

Noah: No way...

Shuriken: Trust me, he can get worse....

Mercer: Sheesh! *his whole body is still vibrating*

Mace: I'm gonna crush you like a bug. DESU-NAY!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/16/2012, 4:02 pm

Adriee: Damn! Thats some power already.
Aero: STOP COMPLIMENTING THE ENEMY!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/16/2012, 9:29 pm

Mace: *he thunders at Mercer at full speed, the ground under his feet vibrating. Then, he bites his own knuckles, tearing the skin off them. The blood drips onto the ground. He leaps into the air and stomps. The ground moves out in a wave of blood red as it turns into a blood red mud. He then punches up and a large fist of bloody rock flies up and uppercuts Mercer*

Mercer: *he takes the hit to the jaw but then bites the rock and breaks it apart. He spits the stones out of his mouth and smiles* No ya don't, tidbit.

Mace: Grrrr.....Nice teeth. DESU-NAY! But in this blood red liquefied ground, you won't beat me! DESU-NAY!

Mercer: We'll see about that! *he dispels the warhammer and summons his bound longsword and shortsword. He then charges at Mace through the muck.*

Mace: *he crouches and leaps high into the air. He then lands with a large stomp that makes the ground make waves right at Mercer, causing a tidal wave of bloody liquefied earth.*

Mercer: *he rolls through the muck and cuts Mace along both pectorals before jumping back.*

Mace: *he grips the cuts, looks at them, then looks at Mercer, annoyance in his face. He then stomps and causes the earth to wave at the group. Ai screams as the muck grabs her and pulls her into Mace's hand* Give up. Or she dies. DESU-NAY!

Ai: Mercer-kun!

Mercer: AI!

Mace: *he looks over at the group* Any of you make a move, I will crush her throat like a tin can in less than a second. DESU-NAY!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/16/2012, 9:47 pm

Aero: n....nii-nii! *she covers her mouth at saying the name. She used to call her older brother that, before he up and left her. Ai reminded her of her sweet, caring brother so much, she had called her Nii-Nii*

Adriee: Da fawk you call her?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/16/2012, 10:33 pm

Noah: LET HER GO!

Mace: I don't think so. DESU-NAY!

Shuriken: Mace, drop the girl. Are you really going to sink this low?

Mace: Don't you lecture me about sinking low when you sell your fellow Squires out to the College! DESU-NAY!

Mercer: *his whole body is trembling with rage. Demonic aura radiates off him* Let....her....go.....LET HER GO OR I WILL RIP YOU TO PIECES, YOU MUDDY, BLOODY LAMBSHANK!

Mace: Such a powerful Demon Aura....almost as strong as Stiletto....DESU-NAY! *he makes a large cocoon of mud form around all of Ai except her face, causing her to be suspended in air inside the muddy mountain that Mace formed.* Can you save her? DESU-NAY!

Mercer: *he closes his eyes as the demonic aura grows. When he opens them, one eye is pitch black with green flames coming off it. Burning green tattoos begin to form over his normal tattoos and his teeth begin to morph into fangs* I said let. Her. Go.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/17/2012, 1:37 pm

Aero: ._. Uh... Mercer? Are you alright?
Adriee: Let him go. He's in a rage over someone he cares about. That rage will fuel him and let him win.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/17/2012, 1:57 pm

Mace: How scary! DESU-NAY! I bet you're strong! DESU-NAY!

Mercer: *his other eye lights on green fire and two bumps form on is forehead. Two demon horns burst forth and his cloths light on green fire as his Demonic Transendance form activates. Only this time, Mercer was in control, not Numinex.*

Ai: Mercer-kun....

Mercer: *he stomps towards Mace while Mace stomps towards him. Mace summons his blood mixed with the muck and forms golem-like armor all over his body. He charges at Mercer and tries to punch him, only to have Mercer punch faster and break through the armor. Mercer warps all around him, punching the armor off. Finally, he forms one cresent blade and attacks, Appearing behind the large mound that Ai was trapped in. In a flash, the mound bursts and Mercer is standing there, cradling Ai while floating with his torn demon wings open. Mace bursts into green fel flames from Mercer's attack and collapses, knocked out completely.* Ai. Are you okay?

Ai: *she blushes so deeply that her glasses steam up* M-mercer-kun....*Mercer smiles at her and the two land on the now dried ground. Mace groans groggily as Shuriken walks over to him*

Shuriken: Mace, you don't have to walk the path that the Priests laid out. Come with us.

Mace: *he grunts and looks away* No. I'll never join the College. *his blood encases him and he sinks into the earth* But I'm not staying here for the Priests to kill me....*he disappears into the ground and the room becomes silent.*

Shuriken: Well, that makes two down. Only Stiletto, Bon Rai, and Kunai remain.

Noah: Then we should go. *the group walks on. However, Mercer and Ai are holding hands on the way. The only ones who notice this, however, are Adriee and Aero. Shuriken looks back at Aero and smiles.*

Shuriken: ~Katana said Kunai ordered Aero not to be harmed...I can't help but wonder why?....~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/17/2012, 2:06 pm

Aero: d'awwwww~ You two are so cu-
Adriee: *wacks Aero in the back of the head with her cylinder* Shut up and let them be...
Aero: Mercer and nii-nii sitti-
Adriee: *She covers Aero's houth with a white cloth and the hawl-wolf girl slumps to the ground. Adriee picks Aero up and hands her to Shuriken* Sorry 'bout that, but she was getting on my nerves. ^^;;;; She'll wake up in about 3 minutes.

(3 minutes will be about... 3 posts)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/17/2012, 2:16 pm

Shuriken: *he smiles and carries Aero. Looking at her sleeping (albeit unconcious) face, he couldn't help but blush a bit. She was very cute when she slept.*

Ai: *she blushes at Mercer while he walks looking ahead. Mercer was determined now. The blood mages had proven that they would resort to any tactic to stop them, even putting Ai in danger.*

Noah: *he and Adriee are talking* So you're a fire mage now? I was wondering, maybe you could help me with casting my Erinn Fireball faster?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next