NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Maxwell 1/10/2012, 4:19 pm

Aero: *she takes the amulet, panting slightly.* That... Was awesome... Thank you! *she bows and walks out of the room, the students quickly scattering*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/10/2012, 4:40 pm

Crimson: *he smiles as she leaves* Yep, she's gonna go far in this school.

~The Great Hall~

*Mercer, Noah, Ai, and Rex are all waiting for Aero. Standing near them is Arch Mage Savanos himself. Finally, they see Aero running to the hall*

Noah: Here she comes.

Mercer: Finally you get here. I was gonna go looking for you, morsel.

Ai: How was class, Aero-chan?

Savanos: So good of you to join us, Aero. Now then, are you all aware of the mission?

Rex: I am. We're going to some ruins outside the city to hunt down a Necromancer named Nonali who's on the run from the College, the Neonarium, and the Government for illegal experimentation as well as theft. To be specific, the theft of the Book of Charisma.

Savanos: Indeed. They want her alive, so you must not kill her. However, Rex, this isn't a death or glory mission. I want these students back safely. Understand?

Rex: You got it, Arch Mage. Nonali won't kill them on my watch!

Savanos: Good. And if they are hurt?

Rex: Then I make sure I get them out safely.

Savanos: Good, Rex. I would have been more comfortable with Morpheus taking them, but Morpheus had more pressing missions elsewhere. This is your chance to teach these kids how to combat dark magic. Don't mess this up.

Rex: Understood. C'mon kids! Lets move out!

Noah: Right!

Mercer: Whatever....

Ai: Ready to go!

Savanos: Good luck to you all.

*the kids all move out to the ship that is parked in the courtyard. It was programmed to take them directly to the ruins.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/10/2012, 4:43 pm

Aero: *she boards the ship and sits down, taking the amulet out. She turns it over in her hands, examining it* Such design... the detail in so,... unique! *she doesnt realize that she's talking to herself*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/10/2012, 8:13 pm

Noah: Nice amulet, Aero. I got this staff from Master Tolfteir. He said it belonged to my dad when he was a student at the College.

Mercer: I learned how to summon a Bound Shield and I made a pact with a Scamp. All and all, nothing too flashy.

Ai: I learned a new Support spell! Now I can up your attack power as well as defense and speed!

Rex: Looks like you kids got in good with your masters. Those things might save your lives if you use them right! Anyway, we're nearing the ruins now! *below them is a small city of destroyed, ancient Celestio-Sapian structures.* There it is, Dras-Vaskar....

Noah: And in it, a book written by the most dangerous Necromancer to ever live....

Mercer: And one crazy Necromancer that has a hold on it.

Ai: *she looks over at Aero and smiles nervously* D-do you think we can get the book back?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/11/2012, 3:25 pm

Aero: I know we can! We just gotta work together and plan out our moves. *she stands up straight* We have to support each other in order for this mission to be a success!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/11/2012, 4:35 pm

*the group walks into the ruins, Rex leading the way*

Rex: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! This place sure is huge!

Noah: How are we ever going to find a Necromancer in a place like this?

Mercer: Easy. We keep looking. And if that fails, break everything around you. Got it, morsel?

Ai: Mercer-kun.....you're so scary....

Mercer: Don't like it? Tough. I grew up like this.

Ai: *she walks over and hugs Mercer from behind* Then all you need is love!~

Mercer: *he tenses up and blushes wildly* H-hey! Knock off the lovey stuff, tidbit!

Rex: Guys, look. *he points over at a door* I don't know why, but I got a feeling that the door over there should lead to what we want....

Noah: *he walks over and opens the door. It opens onto a balcony that leads to a large hall at the bottom. In the hall is a large cauldron with green, bubbling liquid in it. Standing near the cauldron is an Amazon girl of about 14 with long blonde hair, red eyes, pale skin, and a purple russian-style fur coat complete with tall furry hat. She is reading from a book that looks like its made from black, skin-like leather. On the front of the book are Iciaurian runes* I can't read the runes.....

Mercer: They're Iciaurian...

Rex: Mercer, can you read them?

Mercer: Do I look like I spent my life learning how to read?!

Ai: Aero-chan, I bet you can read them!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/11/2012, 4:58 pm

Aero: * she steps forward and her eyes sharpen* Leiber ab Charis.... Book of Charisma! Thats the book!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/11/2012, 6:33 pm

Noah: Then lets go get it!

*the Necromancer looks up, lazily*

Nonali: Finally. I was wondering when you would all make up your minds...

Rex: What?! You knew we were coming?!

Nonali: I knew you were here the minute you set foot on the ruins' soil. I simply waited until I knew what you were after before acknowledging your presence. Allow me to introduce myself. Nonali Rothschild, Necromancer. At you humble service. *she bows, keeping a smug grin on her face*

Mercer: Okay, lambshank. Hand over the book and we won't have to hurt you. If you come quietly, the authorities might take it easy on you.

Nonali: Oh....and you think that big, strong wizards like yourselves would be matched by little me? How cute...

Mercer: *he blushes slightly* ~Wow, she's cute...~ *he shakes his head* You're coming with us!!

Nonali: I think not. See, I've read the book and learned a little set of spells. According to the book, when Charisma was in The Underworld, Nemesis came to her and offered to bring her materials to write a book that would allow any Necromancers after her to continue her campaign against the living. So, he brought her the flesh of her enemies, the last of the Royal Family, save her sister Luna, her son Saber, and her niece and nephew. In this book of cursed flesh, she wrote her spells. But, a certain set caught my eye. Anybody of Iciaurian decent would know it when I say the name.....The Ballad of the Noble Phantoms.

Mercer: *his eyes widen and his mouth drops. For the first time ever, he was showing that he was genuinely scared* You can't be serious....you know those spells!? YOU'RE MAD!

Nonali: I take that as a compliment....

Noah: Aero....you're from Iciaura.....is what she's talking about really as bad as Mercer is making it out to be?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/11/2012, 6:36 pm

Aero: *her face was pale and her eyes were wide as saucers* You wouldn't....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/11/2012, 6:50 pm

Nonali: Oh but I would....*she opens the book* I think I'll let one out and let you kids play for a bit. I CALL UPON YE FROM THE LAND OF THE DEAD! UNLEASH THINE FURY UPON THOSE THAT WOULD ATTACK THE HOLDER OF THIS BOOK! COME, HE WHO WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE! HE, WHO WILL NEVER KNOW REST! HE, WHO WILL NEVER KNOW COMPASSION OR LOVE! WOLF'S BLOOD, FLOW! COME, BREAKER! *a large amount of energy flows out from the book. A Necromantic seal appears under Nonali as dark shadows swirl around the room. Suddenly, a second seal opens next to her. First come a few silver spikes with black highlights in them. Then, the figure's full form rises out. It is a tall Hedgehog knight with long legs, a muscular torso, and long arms with forearms larger than the biceps. Dark blue plate armor covers his whole body and black runes form on each plate. on its helmet that completely covers its head except for the quills coming out from the back is a red slice where the eyes should be that glows intensely. The figure staggers a bit and then looks up right at the kids. A low growl emanates from the figure.* That's it...the uncontrollable monster....Noble Phantom Breaker!

Breaker: Grrrrrr.......

Nonali: Now, Breaker! Smell the air of the mortal world that you have returned to! Smell, and then kill those meddlesome College brats!

Breaker: *he smells the air. Suddenly, his head locks on to Aero* You....smell......grrrr......just.....like.....HIM! *he stamps his foot and the ground around him trembles* You.....smell.....like that Unicorn Hunter!

Rex: This is definitely not good...Okay, I got a plan! I'll take care of the Necromancer. By the standards of Familiars and Summoners, the Summon is usually weaker than the Summoner. You kids deal with the big guy.

Mercer: Oh boy...

Noah: Looks like we have no choice....

Ai: I'll support you guys as best I can. Aero, ready? *Ai glances at Aero*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/11/2012, 6:53 pm

Aero: *she stares at Breaker* You know.... Sven...? *she shakes her head and looks to Ai. Drawing her bladed wand, she nods* Yes...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/11/2012, 7:16 pm

Breaker: *he slams his fists on the ground and charges blindly. Two spheres of Ice energy form in his hands and he hurls them like bowling balls at the kids*

Noah: NO YOU DON'T! *he holds his staff up* FLAME WALL! *a wall of fire springs forth and melts the ice, However, Breaker charges right through the flames.* Crap!

Mercer: I don't think so, tidbit! *a rune on his left arm glows and a large, red-metal tower shield forms on his arm. Using it, he hits Breaker's arms up and summons his Bound Shortsword, standing his ground against the hulking beast*

Breaker: Grrrrr......*he dashes forward and grabs Mercer by the shield*

Ai: ACUTENESS! *a red energy forms around Noah, Mercer, Ai, and Aero* Aero, I've upped your attack power! *she them points her hands at Mercer, who is about to be thrown like a rag doll* MAGE ARMOR! *a blue glow joins Mercer's red glow as he hits the ground and bounces unharmed*

Mercer: Thanks, Ai!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/11/2012, 7:19 pm

Aero: *she charges thunder and then launches it at Breaker*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/12/2012, 5:12 pm

Breaker: *he tries to brace himself but is launched backwards by the attack*

Mercer: I get it...He's a glass tank! He can dish out punishment so strong and fast that his opponents can't attack. But he can barely defend against magic!

Noah: So then, now that he's staggered....

Ai: Keep hammering him so he can't attack!

Noah: *he charges a firebolt on his staff and a flames spell on his hand. He lets loose the firebolt in short bursts so it keeps hitting Breaker. He then keeps stepping forward until he's about 7 feet from Breaker. He points his hand and lets out a jet of flames that engulfs Breaker as Noah fires Firebolts at the same time.*

Mercer: *his tattoos glow and a small, grey imp and a larger tan imp-like creature appear* Volmat the Imp, Crux the Scamp, keep hitting the big guy.

Crux: Got it. *he starts throwing fireballs at Breaker*

Volmat: Grrr....Laws always bossing me around...*He also throws fireballs at Breaker*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/12/2012, 5:16 pm

Aero: *She begins to charge fusion magic, but it begins to hiss and spark angrily. She keeps charging it despite the fact that this ball of magic could very easily explode. Where Aero was skilled in advanced magic, she could barely charge fusion correctly. Quickly, she lauches the unstable ball of magic at Breaker the ducks or cover* GET DOWN!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/13/2012, 6:35 am

Noah: *he jumps and grabs Ai, both of them falling to the ground for cover.*

Mercer: *he hits the ground, his shield over his head. As for his demons, they turn into green fire and disappear.*

Breaker: *he turns to meet the blast but is too late to defend. He takes the hit right to the center of the chest. Instantly, he is blown from the force of the blast up and out of the ruins.*

Noah: Woah! Nice move, Aero. C'mon guys. We can't let him get away.

Mercer: Right. Also, yeah, good work there, morsel.

Ai: From the angle that thing flew, he should have landed outside near the entrance where we came in.

Noah: Then lets go!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/13/2012, 10:27 am

Aero: *she looks at her other arm and see that she had slashed it on her trigger dagger when she ducked for cover. She shruged at her wound and ran after the group, not wanting Breaker to get away*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/14/2012, 8:45 am

Ai: *as the students run outside, Ai notices the cut on Aero's shoulder* Do you want me to heal that for you?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/14/2012, 11:07 am

Aero: Sure. Where'd breaker go? *she looks around while her arm is getting healed*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/15/2012, 7:55 am

Ai: *she keeps up the healing* Not sure....But I know he's around here somewhere....*the group finally arrives outside*

Mercer: Now....where is that overgrown lambshank hiding?

Noah: We should keep on our guard...He could be anywhe-

*before he can finish his sentence, Breaker charges our from behind a ruined wall, destroying it as he dashes at the kids. Right as he gets within 4 feet of them, a large spear impales him through the shoulder and pulls him back with the chain attached to it. The spear was fired from what looks like a large zeplin hovering above the ruins. On the side of it is the symbol of a skull with a worm coming out from the right eye socket with a sword crossed with a magic staff under it. In the background of the symbol is the runic symbol of Planet Rapture's government. Another spear is fired out that impales Breaker through the other shoulder and hoists him up higher. Two more fly out and impale his legs, making it so he can't move at all but is still alive. Breaker roars out in pain and anger, still glaring at the kids. A laugh is heard coming out from the zeplin. It was clear that the zeplin was like a boat on the lower part with a balloon attached to the top, like a Zeplin mixed with a hot air balloon. Standing on the deck is a Necral in a WWII-style German officer's outfit. In his hand is a muskot-like rifle which he holds upside-down. On the butt of the gun is runes, making it obvious that the rifle was his Magic Staff as well as a gun. Next to him is a Bat/Necral crossbreed, from the look of him he must have been a Splicer, the result of the DNA of two people being used to make a child. He has black vein tattoos on his grey fur as well as the tattoo of an eye on his tongue, which is hanging out as he gives the kids a big smile and cackles a bit. Next to him is a young male Amazon with black cat ears and a black and red jester's outfit. Green runes dot various parts of his body, hinting that he is a Warlock. On the opposite side of the German Necral is a white skunk with two swords strapped to her waste. Even the sheaths were bladed. She looks down at the kids with a look of pure contempt and hate. Next to her is a large Necral with metal and Alchemic hardware all over his body. Large phials of Alchemic fluid protrude from his back and his torn-up labcoat has the same symbol as the one on the zeplin on its front. Out from the entrance, Rex runs out carrying Nonali on his shoulder. He has a few cuts and bruises, but other than that, he seems unharmed. In his hand is the Book of Charisma. He looks up at the zeplin and scowels. Its clear that whoever these people were, Rex did not like them*

Rex: Heinrich!

*the Necral looks down and sees Rex*

Heinrich: Ah, herr Combitere! Guten Tag! You'll have to forgive me for not being as formal as usual, mein Freund. I am in the middle of apprehending a large beast! Ah, but you have the Book of Charisma! Guten Job, herr Rex! Now, if you would be so kind as to hand it over, ya?

Rex: Eat SABER dung, Marrowrend! You aren't getting this book!

Heinrich: Agh, so eine Schande....I was hoping that we would not have to resort to force...Cicero, wenn ich bitten?

*the jester holds out his hand and a large, smoke-like purple figure appears. It has no legs, and large rippling muscles. Its head is fanged with red glowing eyes*

Mercer: That's a Voidwalker! Those are increadibly rare demons!

*the jester looks amused. The Voidwalker flies down at Rex and, turning into a puff of smoke, wretches the book from Rex's hands. It flies up and hands the book to Heinrich*

Heinrich: Now, to deal with the kids...*he glances down at Noah, Mercer, Aero, and Ai* And I take it you are all new members of Aura Wake at the College? Wie niedlich. I hope to see you all at the Games, ya? It would be my plesure to bury each of you individually into the ground.

*the Bat/Necral looks down at Aero and starts laughing*

Heinrich: Fenrir, was ist los?

Fenrir: *he stops laughing and puts away his tongue* Nothing, Heinrich, its just that I didn't realize the College had such babes in their ranks! I mean, look at that one! *he points at Aero* How cute is she!? Is she the cutest little Iciaurian you ever did see?! GAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/15/2012, 9:16 am

Aero: *she blushes wildly and her eye twitches, spreading her wings. Aero then rockets up, and grabs the book* GIVE THIS BACK! * she begins slashing with her steel-tipped wings*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/15/2012, 9:32 am

*suddenly, the skunk girl appears in front of Aero. A wild slicing sound is heard and the skunk is standing there, swords sheathed with her hands on the handles. Then, all at once, dozens of slash marks in the air appear coming from Aero. The skunk had cut her about 48 times in that split second and recovered the book, which she yet again hands to Heinrich.*

Heinrich: Danke, Frau Hayate.

Hayate: Whatever...

Rex: You bastard!

Heinrich: Well, I would love to stay and chat, Rex, but we really must be on our way. After all, the Wormlord will want this book back. Auf Wiedersehen, meine Freunde. I hope to see you all at the games!

Noah: *he leaps up and catches Aero. As he does, he gently puts her down and aims his staff at the zeplin* FLAME WALL! *he casts a wall of fire at the zeplin*

Heinrich: so ärgerlich....*he aims his musket's butt at the wall. Suddenly, a large spiked wall of bone flies out from Heinrich's arm and the two walls collide, cracking and destroying each other. However, instead of looking content that he stopped the attack, Heinrich looks almost infuriated* That was the first time anyone has ever shattered my wall....Even if I stopped yours. *he points at Noah* You, I will personally deal with you at the games, junge!

Noah: Bring it!

*the zeplin takes off and flies away. Immediately, Ai rushes over to Aero and begins healing*

Ai: That was reckless and dangerous, Aero! Are you alright?!

Mercer: Who were they, Rex?

Rex: They're called the Blackwald Five. They're the Neonorium's team in the Mage Games. So far, they have dominated the games for three years. Mainly because the other S-Rank members of Aura Wake refuse to compete for their own personal reasons. So far, its been just me and new recruits. But, this year its the five of us versus the five of them. One on One each.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/15/2012, 11:39 am

Aero: *she slowly stands, wincing* I'm fine.... But now it's war. If we don't get that book back, we are all screwed. What do we do next....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/15/2012, 7:59 pm

Rex: I don't think Heiny getting the book is that big a deal. True, I hate the Neonorium as much as the next guy, but they aren't evil. Yeah, Heinrich is a war-mongering sadistic bastard, but he won't do anything to make the Wormlord angry. The Wormlord has too much respect for Arch Mage Savanos to try and pull anything with that book. Besides, we technically have the book too. *he gestures to Nonali, who is still unconscious on his shoulder.* I performed a mind-sweep spell. She memorized the whole book from cover to back!

Noah: Still, we can't let Heinrich and them get away with stealing the book and Breaker....

Rex: They don't have Breaker. See, with Nonali here out cold, Breaker is gonna disappear in a few minutes. Not enough time to get anything out of him. We basically are at a draw with the Neonorium on this one.

Mercer: I don't like draws....But I don't want to pick a fight we can't win either. going after them would mean invading the Neonorium itself.

Noah: So then what do we do now?

Rex: We take Nonali back to the College and let the Arch Mage deal with her. As for us, I have other missions and I'm sure the Arch Mage will send you kids out on missions without me. We still have a few weeks to prepare for the Games. Don't sweat it.

Noah: If you say so....

Ai: *she finishes healing Aero* There! good as new!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/15/2012, 9:38 pm

Aero: . . . . Thanks... *she grips her wand tightly; so tightly, her knuckles turned white*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down