NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty

Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions

2 posters

Go down

Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions

Post by Zazul 12/6/2011, 6:47 am

~Before Abyssion resurrected the Palazzo family to do his dirty work, he had to go though the auditions of many different villains from other universes. Now, released to the public, here is the tale of those auditions with which he had help from his trusted minions Kleptomania and Nymphomania~

Abyssion: Alright, let the auditions begin!
Kleptomania: This is not going to end well....
Nymphomania: I wish you all luck!
*in walks a group of humans. First is a beautiful woman accompanied by a short chubby guy with a dumb look on his face and no hair. The other is a teenager who, because of his outfit and hair, it is uncertain if he is male or female*
Abyssion: *he takes out a clipboard and reads it out loud*Okay, lets see here....The Homunculi? Your series is Full Metal Alchemist? Says here your names are Lust, Gluttony, and Envy?
Lust: *the beautiful woman* That is correct.
Envy: Yep, that's me!
Gluttony: Can I eat them, Lust?
Kleptomania: *he looks them over a bit then shakes his head* They sound too much like the Grand Cardinals. You know, the whole "7 Deadly Sins" thing.
Nymphomania: I'm the only girl villain that's supposed to be hot! Get her out of here!
Abyssion: Right. So we have an overgrown baby-looking thing, a woman that will kill you if you try anything, and a gender-confused palm tree. yeah, I don't think so. NEXT!
*the Homunculi walk out and in walks the next group of villains. In walks a group of pale children, all seem to never break away from the group they are standing in*
Kleptomania: Um.....anyone else get the creeps off these kids? Yes, its not just me?
Abyssion: *he again reads the clipboard out lout* The Delightful Children From Down the Lane? Says here you're from an American show that got cancelled a few years back called Codename Kids Next Door.
Delightful Children: *they all speak in a creepy monotone in perfect unison* Yes, mister winged madness-inducing adult person.
Abyssion: O_O...............um.........yeah......Kleptomania, get them out of here. Sheesh, now I feel like I need an exorcism. I NEED AN OLD PRIEST AND A YOUNG PRIEST!
*the delightful children walk out and the next group of villains walk in. Its only one guy. He has scarves wrapped around his head and is wearing a red casual suit*
Abyssion: Okay...your name?
???: Asura. KESHIN Asura.
Abyssion: *he looks up, looking surprised* Keshin you say? Then what can I do for you, good sir!?
Asura: I'm looking for the manky-ass punk that took my kind's name and brought it here!
Abyssion: Then you, my friend, are in the wrong place. You'd want to go to that building over yonder. *he points at a large office building with the Geneforce logo on it*
Asura: Right, thanks! *he storms off towards the office building*
*inside the building, there are a small group of teenagers are sitting at a conference table. One of them is standing at a projection screen. The one standing is a teen with medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, and is wearing a grey stripped hoodie and torn up jeans. On the projection screen is a skunk/wolf crossbreed holding an energy saber, a hedgefox wielding a sickle and a broadsword, a tall cat/wolf with lightning coming from him, and a little girl with blue hair in the shape of a dolphin. In front of them is the words "Futureshock! Geneforce"*
Zazul: Okay, so this is what I propose....
Asura: NOT SO FAST!
*the whole group turns and looks at him*
Asura: WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THE LILLY-LIVERIED SLIME SUCKER THAT USED KESHIN IN GENEFORCE: THE NEXT GENERATION?!
*all the teens point at Zazul*
Zazul: Oh boy....
Asura: YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! *his scarf ends fly at Zazul and grab him. As he drags Zazul, Zazul grabs the hands of the asian kid in a sweater and kackies and the blonde girl*
Zazul: Luna, Ray, please tell my family and livestock to remember me....*Asura gives one final tug* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty Re: Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions

Post by Star Phoenix 12/12/2011, 5:38 pm

Okay, so before I say anything else, happy birthday!!!

Now then, just like the previous episode, I found this pretty funny. Kids next doot was one of my favorite shows as a kid, so the delightful children from down the lane made my day! Wink The exorcism line was pretty funny too.

Actually, ever since you first had Xander turn into a Keshin, I wondered if Asura would ever make an appearance. Also, although I might not have been very vocal about it, I wanna know what Futureshock Geneforce is! No, I really do!

Once again, I loved this episode of Mad Comedy. I'll look forward to any possible future additions you put in. oddish!~
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions Empty Re: Mad Comedy: A Keshin Series-Episode 2: Auditions

Post by Zazul 12/12/2011, 6:09 pm

Thanks for the birthday wish and I will definitely send you and anyone else who wants to know about it a PM. Ray and I had been talking about it, but I never quite got the chance to come up with a name for it. So I figured "Futureshock! Geneforce" would be a good name. Again, thanks for the support man. I actually had a hard time coming up with villains to have show up, but I knew i had to have Ashura in there as a testimate to one of my favorite animes that would become the inspiration for the insane race we know and love.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down