NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

5 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Zazul 11/2/2011, 10:01 pm

Bonesaw: *he runs with blinding speed off Ashura's hand and drop kicks Antonio right off Baleus. He then spins and lands a downward punch right into Baleus's back, flinging him down into the ground. As he falls, he whistles* KYRA-CHAN! A LITTLE ASSISTANCE HERE IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND!
Archer: A technopath? Sounds like a bad dish. OI, GREENY! HOW DO YOU STAY FRESH IN THAT TIN CAN YOU GOT THERE?! AND YOU, BAT GIRL! MY EX WIFE SHRIEKS LOUDER THAN YOU! BEAR GIRL OVER YONDER IN HOOKER HEELS! HOW MUCH WILL A QUARTER GET ME?! AND YOU, THE NECRA-WHATEVER WITH A BAD DISPOSITION! THE VILLAGE CALLED, THEY WANT THEIR IDIOT BACK! SERIOUSLY, AFTER SEEING YOU FREAKS IN ACTION, I'VE SEEN BETTER HEADS ON A MUG OF BEER!
Griffin: *he facepalms at what Archer is saying. All the while, Helios guides Griffin so he is able to catch Antonio before he hit the ground*
Helios: You okay, Antonio?

Spirit: * the lightning bolt goes right through his side. he coughs out blood and nearly collapses. He looks up and sees Raem standing above him with a Cedo Grande charged between his Chaos Helm's horns* So this is how it ends....
Raem: *he fires, completely turning Spirit to ash.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 4 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Maxwell 11/2/2011, 10:12 pm

Charisma: well... thats no fun. wait. how the hell am i too good for hell?! i would rather burn in the 7th circle of hell!

Liola: i say we help them.

Kiko: *she makes it to the top and surveys the battle* hmmm... *with strength that NO ONE could even think about imagining coming from a teddy bear, she rips a satelite antennae off the top of the building and swings it around like a staff, before charging at antonio*

*The figure appears again*
???: raem.... Help me... I cant escape this.... i may have gone, but yet i still remain..... Help m-me...

~Afterlife~
Mystess: *she puts a hand to her head* i think i left part of me on earth....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/2/2011, 10:25 pm

Antonio: Urgh... yeah. But punching Baleus probably wasn't the smartest move. *He grins as he sees the Chollima smack away Kyra with her wings, launching a barrage of fireballs at the falling Hunter. He grins, but his eyes widen as he hears a whistling from behind. He ducks the antennae barely missing his head. Callisto appeared by his side nearly instantly, uppercutting the teddy bear.*
Ashura: *A red vein appears by his head as Archer yells at the Hunters.* Just die already... *He launches several grenades at the SABER, hoping to end his existence. But, it was strange for demons to be this intelligent and not be on the leaderboards. And they had not shown any demonic abilities, as most demons would have. Ashura was beginning to doubt these things were demons, despite their appearances.*
Kyra: *She is grappling with Baleus, trying to reach Bonesaw, but the gunfire from the aircrafts and Baleus' thick armor make it hard for the bat to get the upper hand. Bulletfire tears through one of her wings and she roars in pain, her scream breaking more windows and forcing Baleus off of her.*

Xan Bird: *It flies next to the figure, trying to draw raem towards it. But, who knew if he'd even recognize this person in his condition. Then, a blast of chaotic lightning blasted Xan Bird to the floor, where it lay in a ruffled mess.*

Xanthos: *To Mystess* Strange... *He hears the crowd in Purgatory and begins to walk towards it, using his hearing to guide him.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/2/2011, 10:51 pm

Shinigami: No way....he's dead.....SPIRIT IS DEAD!

Raem: *he places a foot on Spirits pile of ashes and roars in triumph. He then looks at the figure and begins to follow it while whining like an injured beast*

Bonesaw: *he jumps off a few pieces of rubble and appears in between the bullets and Kyra. He lets open his mouth and the eye on his tongue opens, causing all bullets and rockets to veer away from him and Kyra*
Archer: *he dodges the grenades quickly* YIKES! YOUR AIM IS HORRIBLE! YOUR EYES IN THAT TIN CAN MUST NOT BE VERY GOOD! YOU COULDN'T HIT THE BROAD SIDE OF SEREPHIM LLC EVEN IF YOU WERE 10 FEET AWAY FROM IT!

Zeke: Its simple. We find the Slavers then hijack their ships and follow the autopilot back to their base.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/3/2011, 3:33 pm

Kiko: *she recovers from the uppercut, and drives the jagged end of the antennae through Archer* WILL YOU SHUT UP?!

???: *her ghostly eyes turn bright red along with her "fur." She was beginning to resemble Beserker* I know you Raem... This isnt you.... *the colors fade out to white again as the figure walks toward a wall, phasing through it*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/3/2011, 5:30 pm

[Tesseract]

Suddenly, a white grenade landed in the middle of all the combatants, with a visible timer... 3... 2... 1...

Sleeping gas immediately erupted from it, blinding everyone. The only way to stop the gas was to hold your breath until it blew away.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/3/2011, 10:25 pm

Antonio: *Gagging on the gas, he recalled Callisto and heard Baleus' neigh of surprise. Heading towards her, he tried to hold his breath, but his eyes were beginning to sting.*
Ashura: *He flies backwards immediately, surveying the building as it crashed into another one nearby. He then flew towards the building, searching for his allies.*
Kyra: *She is near the ground, knowing Bonesaw was somewhere nearby. But where...? She looked up, remembering the demons from before. No, the Hunters needed to regroup. Their mission was to secure a sample of the portal energy, not to cause chaos over a few demons.* We'll deal with them later on, I guess...

Xan Bird: *It caws and grabs the armband Spirit had worn, the only thing in his ashes and flies away, feathers exploding into lightning as it raced across the sky. It was heading towards Iciaura. Maybe it could preserve peace by starting there...*

Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/3/2011, 10:31 pm

Bonesaw: *he spots the grenade and opens his mouth again. Being a necral, which is basically a walking corpse, breathing wasn't something he needed to do. His eye locks on to the smoke and forces it to part around the Hunters.*
Archer: *he smiles and removes the antenna* It can't kill me. I have no physical form.
Helios: *he recalls Griffin, then looks over at Archer, all while holding his breath*
Archer: Oh, right, you need to breath...*he floats over to Helios and picks him up, taking off into the sky. Helios then summons Griffin in the air. Archer places Helios onto Griffin's back and turns to him* I'm gonna get Antonio. You keep the kid safe.
Griffin: Whatever. Good luck, I guess.
Archer: *he flies down and grabs Antonio by the waist, pulling him up onto Griffin's back.
Bonesaw: *he then turns and walks over to Kyra and the others.* Crap....and here I promised a giant gem for Kyra-chan...*he looked down at the remains of the store they were fighting on. It was a large jewelry store. He sees a large, 75 karat diamond gleaming in the sun*............That'll work! *he walks over, picks it up, polishes it on his cloak, and runs off to join the other Hunters.*

Raem: He punches through the wall, trying to follow. When he sees that the Mystess-like figure is gone, he lets out a long, mournful roar. He then turns back and storms back to the Bleak Nebula. He turns back into his normal form and looks down at Spirit's ashes* One down....Nine to go. *he turns to Ouranos and walks back to the Bleak Nebula* Lets go. Before any more gods show up with reinforcements....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/4/2011, 4:16 pm

[Tesseract]

Bonesaw suddenly found himself with the cold touch of a rifle on the back of his neck. "Drop the jewel." a voice commanded.

Slowly, soldiers appeared, surrounding the hunters. "You are under arrest for terrorism and heavy property damage!" one of them declared, his sights trained on Kyra.

[Concordia]

"Oh dear!" Lucy's aunt gasped after hearing her story.

"I know..." Lucy confirmed. "So we want to find the closest SABER colony."

"... I'm sorry, I don't think I know any..." her aunt admitted.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/5/2011, 10:29 am

Kiko: *she lands down in front of Kyra* Now now... Is all of this really nessicary? All we are... is a group of travelers. We heard of a strange energy here, so we came to investigate. Everything was alright until, *she points to Antonio and his allies* They ruthlessly attacked us! Our only choice was to fight back! We honestly didnt want any trouble. We just wanted to investigate the energy and leave.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/5/2011, 2:16 pm

Bonesaw: *while the police's attention was drawn by Kiko, he slides the jewel into his trip pants and slips away behind Ashura with the other hunters*

*there is a large volcano on Mobius that is constantly erupting. Standing on a rock above the volcano is a 30-foot tall man in Greek-style armor. His hair is thick, shaggy moss. His skin is tinted green with roots showing like veins in his skin. His armor looks to be made out of green leaves made from metal. His eyes are earth green. He roars out, causing a large earthquake and looks down into the volcano. In it is another man. He is wearing red samurai armor that seems to be flowing with fire. Magma seep out in between each piece of armor. His eyes are literal flames in sockets and his hair is ashen white. He spits out a small jet of flames from his nose with each breath. Sitting on a ledge near the surface of the magma is a man with pale blue skin. His hair is long and green, like seaweed dreadlocks. He is wearing sea green swim trunks and sunglasses. Water seems to flow out of his body and create small patches of rock in the magma of the volcano. Sea spray flies out of his hair with each swing of his head. Finally, sitting on a cloud is a man in old Victorian french attire, large collar and all. Wind seems to flow around him and blow up and away from him. His windswept clear hair blows around him as he hums a french tune. He looks over to the man with green skin and smiles*
???: HOHOHOHO! This is a beautiful day, no? What say you, Porphyrion?
Porphyrion: *he cracks his neck, the sounds of tree branches in his body snapping like the joints in his neck. His voice causes small tremors around him* This is the hour of our rebirth, my brethren! *to the Victorian man* Ephialtes, *to the surfer guy* Polybotes, *to the samurai* and Enkelados! We, the Gigantes, the sons of Gaea who would replace our honored siblings the Titans shall reclaim this world!
Ephialtes: We'll blow them away! Won't we, Monsieur Enkelados?
Enkelados: *flames erupt around him and he looks up, a smile on his face with flames sparking behind his teeth* We'll make them all burn! AHAHAHAHAHA! *he and Ephialtes both clasp hands as wind and fire sweep up around them in a torrent that lights up the skyline*
Polybotes: *he shakes his head and blasts a powerful stream of water at the two Gigante* Cool off you two....*both Enkelados and Ephialtes drop to the ground, steam floating off them as they dry but still remain soaked and annoyed* I have spent too long imprisoned in the bowels of the earth to waste time now.....*he points at Porphyrion* Whats our plan?!
Prophyrion: Simple. We will take back the stone of Kronos, assault Darris Karlan, and rid the universe of those accursed gods!
*suddenly, a flash happens. near the pool of magma is a tall Weasel anthro in a business suit. Pure knowledge and intelligence seems to flow off each movement he makes*
???: Oh my, am I interrupting?
Porphyrion: You...
Enkelados: *he leaps up and tries to fly at the weasel, flames and magma flying off him. Suddenly, the weasel pulls out a large green gem from his coat*
???: Stand back! *Enkelados screams in pain and flies back into the magma*
Prophyrion: And what does someone like you want with us, Prometheus? Too busy kissing up to the gods?
Prometheus: Wrong, little brother. I've come a a representative of not the gods, but of your siblings!
Polybotes: The Titans?! I thought they were wiped out!
Prometheus: Wrong, my dear brother. Because of Brother Hyperion, the Titans are very much alive. And I have the stone you seek. *he holds up the gem in his hands*
Ephialtes: THE KRONOS STONE! MON FANTASTIQUE! ENCREABLE!
Prometheus: As long as the Kronos Stone is in my possession, you are in my power, understand? YOU work for ME!
*the Gigante all grumble but do not argue*
Porphyrion: But our mother and father are in the custody of the Daedra...
Prometheus: The Daedra are no threat to the Titans. We will crush them sooner or later. But do not fret, you shall rule this cosmos....under the Titans' command!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/5/2011, 5:44 pm

OOC: Prometheus? Time for a name change...

[Tesseract]

"I said drop the jewel!" the soldier repeated, training his sights back on Bonesaw.

"Save your words!" the soldier addressing Kiko shouted. "Now get down on the ground!"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/5/2011, 8:10 pm

Ashura: *Irritated, he fires a smoke bomb from one of his mecha's hands. The mecha transforms, morphing into a ship. The cockpit slides open for the other Hunters to get in for a hasty escape.*
Kyra: *She immediately gets in, knocking Kiko out of her way.*

~Mount Othrys Base~
*Several Phantasmos members are laying in wait, their plan to steal Cronus' time-manipulating sickles in action. They have tracked down the Titans to their headquarters on Mount Othrys. The final clash between the two groups would be inevitable. Kitsune is seen under the cover of foliage with Yuki-Onna. The two look over, seeing Ananke half-buried in the dirt nearby. And several other Phantasmos were nearby, hiding in anxiety. Kitsune's communicator beeped and in hushed tones, he responded.*
Kitsune: Protos, what's the problem? *Protos' voice comes out of the communicator, raspy and dark.*
Protos: Guardian has gathered enough Madness to create more Kaiju. In conjunction with the Scepter Guardian energy you naturally radiate, we can create five. They'll be over in 5.
Kitsune: Roger... *He returns his attention to the mountain, his fur on end.*

~Underground Phantasmos Base~
Protos: *He turns off his communicator, turning to Guardian.* Begin.
Guardian: *It nods and lifts a hand, its stolen Madness flooding into miniature Scepter Guardian dolls. The dolls all have crimson eyes, radiating Scepter Guardian power, which turn orange as Madness begins to consume them. They begin to grow, their forms contorted and atrocious. Screams of pain and popping limbs filled the base as five more destructive Kaiju opened their eyes. The first was human-like in appearance, with reptilian blue skin and a turtle shell. He wore only a headband, his eyes closed in meditation. Leaning against a wall was the second, a large humanoid with a mass of tentacles for his mouth. His hands were exceedingly large, and three larger tentacles hung from his head and lay on his shoulders. The third was slowly standing, a human woman wearing a white catsuit. Her hair was a pale blonde and her opacity seemed to shift often. Her eyes landed on the fourth member was a large spider, with the upper half of a beautiful woman. Her pale skin seemed to intoxicate all who saw her. The fifth was squatting down, a draconic humanoid, its tail and wings illuminated in flame. Protos approached the group, his overwhelming aura forcing the demons to pay him attention.*
Protos: So, we have Kappa... Cthulhu... Yurei... Jorogumo... and Phoeryu, correct? *The demons all silently nod, bowing to show their service to Protos, who wickedly smirks.*

Sivica: *He looks bored as Garm finishes off the demon. He begins to head back towards the Hunter portal, leaving Garm to pick up any dropped loot.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/5/2011, 8:45 pm

Bonesaw: Sheesh, talk about stuffy! *he jumps into the ship and lands behind Kyra. He reaches into his pocket and shows her the gem.* for you.

~Mount Orthyrs~
*a lightning bolt hits the ground. Standing there is Prometheus and the four Gigante. Prometheus looks over to Cronus and smirks*
Prometheus: Hello, dearest brother and king of the Titans. I come bearing good tidings. I have located and recruited our long-lost little brothers, the Gigante. Along with a small trinket for you. *he holds up the Kronos Stone for all to see, its green light flashing out all around him and illuminating the entire mountain*

~Mobius, on the outskirts of what used to be Neo Geneforce City~
*standing there is a panda around 5 and a half feet tall. He is in a black Chinese neru jacket with matching black pants and a red satin sash. In one hand he carries a bamboo staff and under his other arm he carries a large barrel of what seems to be an alcoholic beverage. His dish hat keeps the sun from his eyes. He looks up at the mountain range in the distance and smiles*
???: I remember the planet how it used to be...a place of beauty and peace. I would meditate in her forests and drink from her streams. Then...The Portals of Fire opened, and out marched the Demons. My people chose to use our mountains and seclude ourselves from the world. There, we trained endlessly. We mastered our brewing, our meditation, and our skills at hand to hand combat. But then, it all changed when a boy showed up. He was a Celestio-Sapian....clad in a black jacket that would restrict his arms. His tail would flick in the sun. And though he wore a muzzle instead of a mask, his soul was pure and good. We welcomed him to our home, gave him sustenance, and provided him with rest. Then, he left to try and help the Keshin on Amazon. You learned well from our people, Zeke. But I feel you should not have gone alone. *he rises up and turns around to a small ship that he had docked behind him* I will go to Amazon and help you, my old friend. You spent many months with us. I will not forget your friendship and kindness. Just hold on a little longer, Zeke. I will come to you. *he walks into the ship and boards it, taking off for Amazon. After a few minutes because of the ships clearly advanced core of power, the ship docks in Amazon. The panda walks out and over to the entrance to the Alienage. As he approaches, the guards turn their spears on him*
Guard: Oi, you. We've never seen your kind before. What do you want?
???: Oh, forgive my rudeness, sir. I am but a simple brewer and I seek ingredients inside the bog. I also wish to find an old friend in there. May I be permitted to pass?
Guard: You realize once you walk in there, we can't let you leave alive. We will kill you if you try to leave.
???: *he chuckles like what the guard said was a joke and he walks by* Thank you very much for safe passage. Good health and long life to you, good sir.
Guard: Well that was weird.....
???: *he walks into the Alienage and begins trekking through the bog*

Zeke: *he and the others are now outside the tower* Alright, so heres what we do. We search the bog and find out where the slavers are and we hijack their ship or ships. Then, we send out a false message that the coordinates are to a barren planet. They won't be able to send out distress calls and they will just keep on going. Amazon will be left in peace.
Saber: Got it. And afterwards you'll join us?
Zeke: yeah. I will. I'm a man of my word. So, this Raem, why is he so much of a threat?
Saber: He's one of the strongest warriors in the galaxy. He is also one of the Avatars of Chaos, like you are.
Zeke: So...the Daedra's leader is Pure Chaos, I'm Passive Chaos, and Raem is Feral Chaos. And whoever gains control of the other two's halves gets to resurrect Chaos as his aspect? Wow....pretty much have a lot on my shoulders. Oh well, its as my old friend from my time abroad used to say "no matter how hard the wind may howl, it will never move the mountain. The wind must flow around the mountain." I'll just roll with it. No big deal. Now, everyone ready?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/5/2011, 9:55 pm

[Tesseract]

"Fire!" the command was barked.

Immediately, the mecha was confronted with a hail of bullets from all angles. The hunters had lit the fuse, and Phantasia was the bomb.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/6/2011, 9:56 am

Kiko: O_O *she jumps up into the cockpit and slams it shut* LETS GO! *she slides down in her seat breathing hard*

Garm: *he quickly loots the demon and follows Sivica* So... How long have you been doing this?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/6/2011, 11:38 am

Ashura: *He blasts away from the building, trying to dodge the gunfire. He placed a hand on the controls in front of him, and a barrage of missiles rocketed out of the ship. They were heading straight for the soldiers.*
Kyra: Aw, Bonesaw!! *She takes the gem and examines it thoroughly.*

Cronus: The Kronos Stone? That's just what we needed! *An insane smile spreads across his face as he sees the Stone. He truly was insane, and a dangerous foe. He focuses his attention on Prometheus and the Gigantes.* How good it is to see you again, Prometheus! I thank you for these gifts, but I wonder why you are here...? *He giggles loudly.*

Sivica: Don't know. *He turns to the direction of the demon and lifts a hand. Skeletal claws grab the demon's body and drag it into a fiery portal in the ground. It screams as it is forced through and the fiery portal closes.* Don't care.

Kitsune: What is that...? *He sees the green light near the top of the mountain and narrows his eyes. The Phantasmos couldn't move in yet without those new Kaiju recruits, whoever they might be. His communicator beeped, recieving a call from Guardian.*
Guardian: I'm picking up exponential spikes of energy in your vicinity. What's going on?!
Kitsune: I feel like we're about to find out...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/6/2011, 12:26 pm

Prometheus: After evaluating my odds, I find that the Titans would be most favored to win this war next to the Daedra. However, the Daedra don't exactly give credit where credit is due. I come to right the mistake I made all those eons ago. I fight for the Titans this time. And the Gigante, our long lost brothers, will help us!
Prophyrion: *he kneels to Cronus* I am yours, brother. In life and death.

Bonesaw: A nice catch for the girl with a nice body, eh?! *he lets his tongue out as he grins and chuckles. He then looks back at the bullets and various other projectiles flying at the ship* OH HELL NO! *he sticks his head out the cockpit and opens his mouth, his eye locking onto all the projectiles. They all veer around and rain down on the people that fired them*

Zeke: *he and the others continue their trek through the bog. Suddenly, they hear a loud commotion coming from a clearing. It sounds like men yelling in pain and a high-pitched noise that kung-fu artists make when they attack* What the hell is that?!
Saber: I don't know, but I want to find out.

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/6/2011, 7:08 pm

The soldiers immediately panicked, scattering. "They're SABERs!" one of them shouted, referring to the fugitives.

"They're freaking demons!" another replied, promptly getting struck down by one of his own bullets.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/6/2011, 7:29 pm

Bonesaw: GAHAHAHAHA! REJOICE! FOR BAD THINGS ARE ABOUT TO COME! *he looks up and what looks like mist but is actually pure force and momentum forms on his tongue. The force twists until it forms a giant skull of mist on his tongue right were his eye on his tongue is. He glances down at the panicking soldiers and a sadistic smile forms on his face* CORONER'S SHOCK! *he fires the skull down onto the fleeing soldiers, and about 15 blocks of the whole city. The entire area he hit with the attack was completely leveled flat.* And with that, you have the planet's largest parking lot! KIHAHAHAHAHA!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/6/2011, 8:35 pm

Kiko: ....SABERs? *a blue set of shades form over her eyes and lots of wordings, and databases can be seen* Interesting... *her eyes scan over the information* .......can be stored in any device, mainly mobile. What if we caught a few of these? I think they would prove useful to the group. *she goes back to reading the data* These are very technical creatures...

Garm: ._. How did you do that?! Can I learn? How did you become the best? Is there any way for me to get up to the top? Who is third on the boards? *he starts asking tons of questions*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/6/2011, 9:07 pm

Ashura: If they can help us find that strange energy... *He forms four mobile devices from leftover electronic scraps and hands them to the Hunters.* ...then I think we should. Maybe these SABERs are what those humans had?
Kyra: Maybe you aren't so useless after all, Kiko!

Cronus: Kehkehkehkeh... *He hears footsteps and turns to see Boost approach.* Just who we needed!! Are you ready to unlock the Titans true power, Boost?~ *He grins as he points to the Kronos Stone.*
Boost: That isn't...!!
Cronus: It is, my dear!! And we have Prometheus to thank for that!! Speaking of which, how did you come across this artifact?

Sivica: *He doesn't answer any, merely striding into the portal leading back to the Demon Hunter's Castle, Aurace.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/6/2011, 9:18 pm

Bonesaw: Awwww! i get to have my own pet?! NICE!

Prometheus: I followed Spirit to Iciaura Castle. After he left, I memorized the code to enter the Stone's chamber and I stole it with nobody being the wiser!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/7/2011, 4:18 pm

OOC: Looks like we forgot about Concordia...

[Tesseract City]

Fortunately, the area Bonesaw had leveled had already been evacuated of civilians. The soldiers weren't so lucky...

The four hunters' terminals suddenly registered zero signal. Some distance away, a pair of red eyes were watching them.

[Concordia City]

Suddenly, outside the Feir penthouse, crimson red noise began to gather. There wasn't a person who didn't take notice. "Oh my..." Lucy gasped. "He's here already?!"

The noise gathered into a ball, then dispersed in a rather benign burst, revealing the same robed person that attacked Kreisan. There was a tense silence as nobody did anything. Slowly, he floated down, unaware that Beal was below, sleeping in Lucy's car.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/7/2011, 10:26 pm

~Tesseract City~
Ashura: Now, we just need to find out how to capture these SABERs and we'll be one step closer to c- *He notices the lack of a signal from the devices and narrows his eyes. They should be working perfectly with this planet's environment, so why...?* Strange...

~Concordia City~
*The woman in the black suit stared at the hooded person with the rest of the crowd, her hands gripping her phone in anxiety. Those reports from Kreisan had shown a dangerous individual dressed exactly like this one... The tension in the air was deafening as others came to similar conclusions. They might all die, right there... but not if Lindsay Anderson had something to say about it. She lifted the rim of her fedora slightly, her eyes trained on the hooded figure. If he attacked... she wouldn't hold back. And she had a feeling she wouldn't be alone...*

~Elsewhere on Phantasia~
Antonio: *He is now on Griffin's back with Helios and Archer.* ~Who were those guys? Offworlders? New SABERs? Hmm... Maybe they're connected to that Angel guy...?~

~Mount Othrys Summit~
Cronus: Spirit, eh? *He takes the Kronos Stone, staring into it deeply.* Boost, my dear... I need you to get Typhon for me... *He grins widely.* The fun is about to start!

~Mount Othrys Base~
Kitsune: *His crystal mane flares with raw fire and he charges out, blowing off chunks of the mountain with his pyrokinesis. The Phantasmos charge alongside him, using their various abilities to fight the opposing forces of darkness. Kitsune grabs several Titans with his tails and flings them, making them sitting ducks for attacks from other Phantasmos. So far... it looked like the Phantasmos could win. The nine-tailed fox demon felt something press against his back and used a tail to grab it, revealing Ganos Ailuro, who grinned sheepishly before speaking.*
Ganos: Sorry bout that... but how do we know if Cronus has already seen this? He IS the Titan of Time, after all.
Kitsune: We have a few tricks up our sleeves... *He then puts the Ailuro down and resumes fire, pushing back Titan forces.*

~Iciaura Castle~
Xan Bird: *It finally arrives in Iciaura, landing in the castle of the most powerful Iciauran monarchy, the Materex. It landed on a window near the top of the giant structure, trying to find its bearings. It put down the armband on the windowsill it sat on, hurt and upset. Spirit, the one Xanthos had entrusted the armband to, had died, and there was no new wielder. It began to think to itself of possible users. There weren't many whose hearts were in the right place, as Xan Bird slowly figured out.*

~Amazon Alienage~
Steam: *He is already running towards the cries of help, fists covered in blazing lava.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next