NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

5 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Ray 10/27/2011, 11:16 pm

[Kreisan]

Gunshots began to ring out as the officers panicked. "Stop them!" the commander shouted, and the soldiers began to open fire at Helios, ignoring Antonio. This was his chance to escape, and it was pointless to fight back.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 3 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Zazul 10/28/2011, 6:16 am

Griffin: *the bullets wiz past him as he rockets out of the city* Not very accurate when they're shooting out of a smokescreen, are they Helios?
Helios: No they are not. *he turns to Antonio* Sorry for the trouble there, bud. But I wasn't about to let them have Griffin or Archer.
Archer: We may act like we hate each other, but we're still comrades. Even if my comrades are a giant flying handbag and a punk kid who's too young to have white hair...
Helios: At least I have physical form other than my head, chest, and arm.
Archer: *realizing what Helios meant, he blinks then holds up his index finger as a sign he gets the reference* Ah, touche!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/29/2011, 11:20 am

Garm: *He quickly follows Sivica out of the room* Kokugen? Thats where I was born! I get to see my home after all this time! *he gives a big smile to sivica*

Liola: I think we will be fine! Lets get going. but first, *she holds out 35$$* necklace please? I feel that a reflective crystal like this will come in handy.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/29/2011, 12:55 pm

Sivica: ... *He doesn't reply, instead walking down the hallway towards the portals. Standing before one, he adjusts his ponytail.* Destination: Planet Kokugen. *The portal seemed to ripple, and showed a picture of Kokugen. It was still glassed after all these years, but was showing some signs of life returning to it. Sivica wordlessly walked through the portal.*

Kyra: *She and the others go through a different portal, finding themselves on Phantasia. The outskirts of Tesseract City, to be exact.* Interesting planet...

Antonio: *He nods, understanding the feeling of comraderie, as dysfunctional as it may seem, between the two SABERs. He glanced to the right, seeing Baleus flying alongside them. She was visibly worried, and was making no effort to hide it. Antonio cleared his throat to get the others' attention.* Where are we going, anyway?

Steam: *He waits patiently near the back of the group, staring in the direction of the Alienage.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/29/2011, 2:10 pm

Vendor: *he hands Liola the necklace* Thank you for your business, miss! A thousand blessings upon you!
Saber: *he and the group arrives at the Alienage gates. One of the guards glances at them and lowers his spear* Easy, pal! we just wanna go in there.
Guard: If you do, then you can't leave. You'll be contaminated by the Keshin filth.
Saber: I know. We were already warned.
Guard: Very well. Try to leave, and I'll gut you like a fish. Still, no hard feelings, kid.
Saber: *he nods and the group enters the Alienage. Its a swamp area with vines, marsh grass, willows, and other various forms of bog life* Wow....I didn't think a bog could exist on Amazon...

Bonesaw: WHOOOOOOOHEEEEE! So where do we start, Ashura?

Helios: Not sure. Me and the others go wherever we feel is best. I was thinking Tesseract City. Archer, Griffin, you guys will have to go back into the pad.
Archer: OH GOD! not the pad! I hate that pad!
Griffin: Can I get a little cheese to go with all the whining your doing, Archer?!
Archer: Bite me, lizard lips!
Griffin: *he lands and Helios pulls out a Galaxy Tab from his backpack*
Helios: This tab has a special program I wrote that hides a SABER's presence inside so the cops in the city won't know they're there. *he hands Antonio a flash drive with an auto-converter jack.* The jack can fit into any electronic device. That way, the program will work on your PDA as well. *he presses a button on the edge of the pad and Griffin and Helios return to the inside of it.* Luckily, the program also lets out a small amount of electrical interference that messes with police cameras. They won't be getting our faces any time soon!

Raem: *he and Ouranos walk out of the ruins. They had beaten the Morians, but barely. Luckily, Raem's phoenix fire healed their wounds.* Now we have the map. We go to the location of the stones.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/29/2011, 4:46 pm

[Kreisan]

The offices cursed collectively. "We got some fugitives on the run." one said into a radio. "They've got SABERs."

[Kreisan - Concordia Highway]

Lucy and Beal were back on the highway, this time to Concordia Port. Half the city was underwater after the Day of Saber's Edge, but that only gave the citizens of Concordia the ability to build on the water. "Been a while since we went to Concordia." Beal commented. "But why there?"

"It's the only city I know of that doesn't enforce the anti-SABER laws." Lucy replied. "Although they don't recommend that their citizens become commanders, it's one of the best places we can find information on SABER colonies."

"Ah." Beal realized.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/31/2011, 2:08 pm

Steam: *He forms a bridge of crystal over the bog and begins to cross it.*

Ashura: Don't know... My energy detector's not working correctly... *He pockets a cell phone looking device in frustration.* But it has indicated very high energy spikes in larger cities all over the planet. These spikes have risen greatly over the past few hours, so we should probably start there. *He points to Tesseract City.*

Antonio: Oooh! *Fascinated, he examines the device, resisting the urge to take it apart and piece back together. Yet, he couldn't help thinking about that hooded figure. That person that deemed themselves an angel... had most likely killed people with their superhuman abilities. Who's to say they would stop the slaughter at Kreisan, why not do it again in other cities? It could very well become genocide of humanity! Antonio narrowed his eyes with the realization. That hooded person needed to be stopped. Antonio looked up, staring at Helios and his arguing SABERs. He seemed to be resourceful and a strong commander, not to mention he had also seen the destruction first-hand, too.* Ah... Helios... Would you mind if I tagged along for a bit?

Ouranos: *He nods and follows Raem, his thoughts drifting to the recently deceased people he cared about. He then shook his head, trying to shake away the pain. Dwelling on that too much would distract him from the mission.* How do we get to Amazon from here?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/31/2011, 6:07 pm

Garm: *he quickly follows Sivica through the portal* Ah home~ *he pulls his triptrench off and his shoulders burn brightly.* Just so you know, night falls very- *the sky suddenly turns black* quickly... *he holds out his hand, and a ball of lava ignites*

Kiko: *she sniffs the air* hmmm.... completely different scents too... what IS this place?

Liola: *she wears the necklace proudly as she trudges through the swamp like area*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/31/2011, 7:50 pm

Raem: How else? *he presses a button on a small black box and looks up. The Bleak Nebula lands in front of him and he and Ouranos board the vessel.*

Saber: *as he and the group walk along the crystal bridge with Steam in the lead, they hear a shriek. Standing there is a little anthro-cat girl with a third eye, A Keshin. She is against a tree with a few Bounty Hunters standing around her*
Hunter: The people who hired us pay big for slaves. I think you'll do nicely! *he moves to grab her when suddenly a streak appears next to him and he is kicked in the chest by something. The footprint left in his chest looks like a claw that would be capable of grabbing objects as well as shred with points. Another hunter pulls out a gun and looks around, only to be grabbed by a strange, purple metal-looking vine that lifts him off the ground and flings him like a rag doll. The last hunter looks around, completely terrified. Suddenly, he is kicked in the back by the same streak that hit the first hunter and is flung into a bog where the muck consumes him. Standing there is a tall Celestio-Sapian who appears to be around 19. His hair is long, scraggly, and black and covers one eye. Instead of a mask, he has a Hannibal Lector-style white muzzle made from the same material as a Celestio-Sapian's mask. A purplish glow comes off his skin. He is wearing a black straight jacket that keeps his arms from moving. His lower half is armored with strange purple metal that seems to be the same material as Raem's Chaos Helm. His feet have claws matching the print left on the hunter's chest. Finally, a long metal tail grows from his tailbone. He kneels in front of the Keshin girl and his muzzle cracks, suddenly, it pulls back as if mechanical and he smiles, his face quite handsome even by Celestio-Sapian standards. He has no nose, like all Celestio-Sapians and he has a single small fang sticking out of his mouth. He smiles at the girl, nothing but kindness in his eyes. The girls wipes away her tears of fear and smiles back at him*
Girl: T-thank you, Mister Claws.
???: I'm glad you're unharmed. You should get back to the village. I bet your momma's worried.
Girl: Alright! *she hugs him and runs away into the bog. The Celestio-Sapian then turns to the group, now aware of their pressence*
???: Are you more Slavers? If so, then you're gutsier than the ones that usually come.
Saber: We're not Slavers. We're looking for someone. A Celestio-Sapian named Zeke.
???: Zeke?.....why are you looking for him?
Saber: We need his help.
???:......what if he doesn't want to be found? Hmmmm?

Bonesaw: *he looks over at Kiko* Gives you the chills, eh? Just the thought, things you have no data on that could wipe you off the map without you even realizing it for all you know could be on this planet! OOOOOOOOOO! I'M SO EXCITED!

Helios: Sure. I could use the company. I mean, human company. Don't get me wrong, but Archer and Griffin don't exactly like smalltalk except if it involves booze, women, insult contests, or the complete conquest of the planet. So yeah, your help would be appreciated. I want to stop that Angel guy too.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/31/2011, 9:21 pm

[Skies of Kreisan Desert]

Suddenly, Antonio and Helios' group began to hear a whistling sound... If they decided to look backwards, they'd notice a missile flying right at them.

[Concordia]

Lucy pulled off the highway into the port town of Concordia. Its funding had been badly hurt, but it still looked as vibrant as ever. "Think we'll find information around here?" Beal asked, still skeptical.

"Of course! Mom's got some friends around here that know me. Now all you have to do is wait in the car." Lucy replied, causing Beal to facepalm, leaving a rather large imprint of his hand behind.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/31/2011, 10:16 pm

Sivica: *He looks away, uninterested and sees the demon they are searching for. Approximately 10 feet tall with large claws and imp-horns, the demon's size in the hologram the two had seen wasn't quite accurate to what they saw now. Sivica merely crossed his arms as the demon let out a large bellow, spit flying from its mouth. The Hunter looked down at Garm and then back to the demon, stepping aside so the lavabourne could show off his skills.*

Steam: ...We didn't really think of that, did we? *He sweatdrops.*

Antonio: We just need to know more about this "Angel". *Hearing the whistle, he glanced backwards slightly, eyes widening in surprise.* OHMYGAWD!!! Baleus, quick!! *He activates her Sniper patch and she blows up the missile with a blast of fire. The explosion's shockwave sent the group reeling forward, heading towards the ground at breakneck speeds!*

Kyra: *She laughs alongside Bonesaw, covering her mouth with a gloved hand.* What's wrong, Kiko? Getting scared?
Ashura: Hm? *He looks up, seeing missiles rocketing after something in the sky. A dragon-like creature, a flying horse, a seemingly floating torso (with head attached), and two bipeds. After a blast of fire from the horse, the group went flying forward, not eading towards the Hunters, but more towards Tesseract City.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/31/2011, 10:30 pm

Garm: *he smirks and charges a ball of lava. right as he throws it, he launches himself and heel smashes it to the ground. the lava hits the demon and garm jumps back*

Kiko: HELL NO. *She starts off for the city* Lets go. Or are you a little nervous, kyra~

~Afterlife~
*A shinigami approaches the small group and points at Charisma. She sighs and starts to follow.*
Charisma: looks like its time for my judgement...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/1/2011, 7:55 am

???:......fine. I'll take you to Zeke. Follow me. *he walks off into the bog towards what looks like a large ruined spire.*
Saber: I recognize that architecture...Raem showed me when we were on Icecrown. I also saw the same type of stonework in Avalon. That tower is Celestio-Sapian! only, a lot older. More archaic.
???: You do your research well, kid. That is where the greatest treasure the Gods have ever created rests. Stones with the power to nullify and destroy Daedric Artifacts, The Welkied Stones.
Saber: By the way, do you have a name?
???: *he doesn't answer. He only keeps walking*

Bonesaw: *he looks up at the kids flying towards the city* KIHAHAHAHAKA! Look at 'em fly! I bet those are demons! The Dragon and Armor-thing certainly look demonic! *he holds his arms out and bends his knees, ready to go* C'mon! lets go get 'em! KIKAHAHA! *he dashes off towards the city* Don't worry, Kyra-chan! I'll save the biggest gem they got for ya!

Griffin: *he looks back and lets out a black fireball that intercepts one of the missiles.* MISSILES! I FREAKING HATE MISSILES!
Archer: *he leaps between Baleus and Griffin, blasting Missiles that get too close* IS THAT ALL YA GOT, COPPERS?! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT! MY GRANDMA AIM'S MISSILES BETTER THAN YOU! AND SHE'S DEAD! AND BEFORE THAT SHE WAS BLIND! *he keeps shooting down missiles that seem to be more geared towards flying at him.* YEAH! YOU MAD, BRO! LET THE BUTTHURT FLOW THROUGH YOU!

~The Afterlife~
*the shinigami guides Charisma into a large chamber. Sitting in the three seats of judgement is a man in a red cloak in the center, a man in a white cloak on the right, and a man in a black cloak on the left. All three are wearing golden masks. They are the Judges of Souls. Purgatory (red), Paradise (white), and Perdition (black)*
Paradise: Welcome.
Perdition: Welcome.
Purgatory: Welcome, Charisma Materex. Welcome to Judgement. Shall we begin? I believe you have a god wishing to represent you in your case. Please, enter, my lord.
*in walks a wolf fully clothed in gold battle armor. His net is tied in a loop on his belt like a lasso and his trident is grasped firmly in his hand*
Purgatory: Welcome, Lord Nemesis, God of War and Vengeance.

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/1/2011, 2:54 pm

Liola: *she casts her gaze around, taking in all of the ancientness* Wow...

Charisma: *she looks over to Nemesis, then back to the judges*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/1/2011, 3:20 pm

Purgatory: Tell me, Lord Nemesis, why do you wish to be here for her?
Nemesis: Hey, she had my kid. If I didn't stand up for her even a tiny bit, I'd have nightmares.
Paradise: Awwww! how sweet! Are you two in love?
Nemesis: No. It was more of a "We do this so we both win in the end" scenario.
Perdition: So she had a child with a god without realizing the child would have stake in it simply because it would benefit her? How conceited.
Nemesis: OI! SHUT UP! Anyway, in the end, she help us out a bit. She fought against Typhon and Phantasmos as well as tried to keep Deshdae's pets, the Guardian Spirits, safe.
Perdition: A task which was failed, seeing as they were all captured...
Nemesis: WRONG, LOUDMOUTH! One still is around. He got sealed in my kid by me and Charisma while he was a little tyke. Fenrir, the Great Wolf and Fangs of Daitengu.
Purgatory: Still, how does that make up for all those years of evil that she has done?
Nemesis: She was acting on a need for vengeance on her sister for taking what she believed to be her destiny. But in the end Charisma still did good. The ends justify the means.
Paradise: I vote to let her go to Paradise! Like he said, ends justify means!
Perdition: And I say let her rot in Hell.
Purgatory: The vote must be unanimous. However, I am leaning more towards Paradise only because a god, much more Nemesis who loves watching others suffer from war and the need of retribution, would stand up for a mortal. Miss Charisma, now that Nemesis has said his peace, it is up to you to decide your own fate. We will now hear your testimony.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/1/2011, 4:27 pm

[Skies of Kreisan Desert]

The missile salvo suddenly stopped. They had gotten out of range, thankfully, but it was clear that they were not going back to Kreisan anytime soon.

[Concordia]

Carrying a large bag, Lucy strutted into a fairly large building, leaving Beal in the car and in the dark. "What is she up to?" Beal wondered, leaning back. "Oh hell, time for some sleep."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/1/2011, 10:41 pm

Kyra: Aw, thanks Bonesaw.~ *She and Ashura run after the others to Tesseract City, more specifically Bonesaw as he ran towards the falling group from the sky.*

Steam: *He trudges along, getting suspicious of this person they were following. The things he had been saying... not responding to if he had a name... He seemed to match the vendor's descriptions with both muzzle and tail... could he be...?*

Xanthos: *He still has his scarf over his eyes, seeing what Spirit was currently doing through the armband, but he felt Charisma's presence leave. He sighed softly.* Be safe...

Antonio: ... *He wiped sweat from his brow, adrenaline high in his body. By now, he was used to high speed dives and life-threatening situations, but he's never felt such a rush. Baleus landed on a nearby Tesseract rooftop, allowing Antonio to dismount her and check on Karya. Her status condition indicated she'd be mostly uninjured, but he decided more rest would be good for her. Hearing noise, he looked off the side of the building, seeing the Demon Hunters in the alley below the building.*
Kyra: Those things are up there!! *She points to the rooftop.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/2/2011, 6:58 am

Bonesaw: THEY'RE MINE! *he bends his knees low and jumps up at a speed a normal being shouldn't be able to reach. When he got halfway up the building, he kicked off and began running up, his arms outstretched to the sides like claws*
Archer: What the hell is that?!
Griffin: I don't plan on finding out.
Helios: Good thinking. Griffin, light that sucker up!
Griffin: *he takes aim and fires down a large blast of dark energy at Bonesaw*
Bonesaw: NOT GONNA WORK! *he opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue. The slit on his tongue opens, revealing a pale blue eye. Suddenly, the attack veers to the side and loops up into the air, completely missing Bonesaw*
Griffin: NO WAY! THAT ATTACK SHOULD HAVE HIT THAT THING DEAD IN THE FACE!
Bonesaw: *he jumps up and finally is in front of Griffin. He smiles wildly and performs a hammer kick right on top of Griffin's head. As soon as he stops spinning, he grabs Griffin by the snout, lifts him up, spins him around, and throws him like an Olympic Hammer throw right into Archer. The two are flung into the small hut that lead to a stairwell.*
Helios: JUST WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?! I'VE NEVER SEEN A SABER LIKE IT!
Bonesaw: *he cracks his neck and looks over at Antonio and Helios* Consorting with demons, eh?! That makes you just as guilty as them! *he starts to walk over towards Antonio and Helios, the thrill of the kill in his eyes.*

*the group finally entered the ruined tower. After walking up a few flights of stairs, they enter a large room. Inside is an alter with a large crystal growing from it. The crystals seemed to give off a clean aura, like everything from the past was made pure and good. sitting at the base of the alter is a Celestio-Sapian in cloaks similar to Spirits, only reversed as white with a black design. His mask is a simple Phantom of the Opera mask. He turns and looks over at the group, a kind smile forming on his face. The guide kneels before the man*
???: I have returned, Aeducan-sensei. And I brought guests. The say they are looking for Zeke.
Aeducan: I know who they are, my young apprentice. Saber Mograine, or is it Materex now? Liola Faustus, and Steam Amalgam. Welcome to my humble home. I am Aeducan, one of the three original sons of Deshdae. I'm sure you are all familiar with my younger brothers, Spirit and Hades? At any rate, these are the stones that your friend Saber spoke of all those weeks ago.
Saber: The Welkied stones?!
Aeducan: Aye. The purest objects in the universe. But, you are not here for them. You came for Zeke, correct?
Saber: Yes sir.
Aeducan: *he turns to the guide* Well, you heard them, they have been looking for you.
???: *the guide turns and faces the group* My name is Zigazeke. But, you can call me Zeke.
Saber: I knew it!
Zeke: Now then, what do you need from me so desperately?
Saber: We know about how you are one of the Avatars of Chaos...we need your help. A friend of ours, Raem, he is also an Avatar, but he is not in his right mind. If he revives Chaos, it will be Feral Chaos. but if you do it, then you can bring back Passive Chaos.
Zeke: hmmmm......Alright. But you have to help me first.

Spirit: *now that he has sealed away the stone, he is now standing on planet Rapture, on top of a spire looking out at where the Bleak Nebula is. Suddenly, Raem disappears. Spirit smiles as a blade is put to his neck* Is that any way to greet your uncle, Raem?
Raem: *he keeps the blade drawn* It wasn't smart of you to come here, God.
Spirit: So then, what do you plan to do?
Raem: You are mortal, correct?
Spirit: I still have 11 months of mortality, yes.
Raem: Then you should know what I'm going to do.
Spirit: Well, that disappoints me...Hades is gonna be mad, but looks like his kid need a good ass kicking.
Raem: We'll see. *he moves to slit Spirit's throat, but Spirit ducks under and blasts Raem in the chest with an arcane fist blast. Raem is flung back at the Bleak Nebula and Spirit floats over and lands near Raem and Ouranos.*
Spirit: You boys have been very bad. How would I look as an uncle if I didn't punish my nephew and his friend for doing something incredibly stupid?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/2/2011, 3:02 pm

Charisma: I don't really have a testimony. I know what I've done, and I know I belong in Hell. Honestly, I'd rather rest there then where everything is "pure". Sure I have my regrets, and of course I feel guilt from everything I've put everyone through. But who isn't to say that in some way, they deserved what I did? My sister, stole my title of Queen right out from under me. Her daughter, softened my son into a caring sap. I dont even want to mention things about her Son and husband... Anyway. Just send me to where I belong...

Kiko: *facepalms* Idiot... Always diving in before he knows what he's up against... *she starts climbing up the side of the building, using her claws and her anti-gravity high heels*

Liola: And so our suspicions are confirmed...

*A ghostly figure crosses the room Raem and Spirit are in. The ghost is a fox-like creature with strange flames on its ears. Her face hold a look of incredible sadness and torture. Her voice is soft and hollow as she looks to Raem and speaks*
???: H-Help me... I can't get out..... *the figure fades out*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/2/2011, 3:30 pm

*the judges all gather and begin muttering*
Purgatory: We have reached a decision.
Paradise: Too evil for Heaven.
Perdition: Too good for Hell.
Purgatory: You shall be confined to the Fields of Asphodel as a shade, feeling no joy yet no pain. For all eternity, you will wander in an endless dream, unable to wake.
Nemesis: *he shrugs, turns to Charisma and half-smirks* It was fun while it lasted, kid. *he walks out of the room, his golden boots causing loud booms in the background.*

Raem: M-mystess?
Spirit: What in the name of Kronos the Dreamer was that?
Raem: *tears form in his eyes and he roars at Spirit, one of his eyes shifting into a blood red Chaos eye. He dashes forward and slashes, locking into a deadlock with Spirit who already had a Vector blade ready.*
Spirit: Raem! Get a hold of yourself, boy! What is the matter with you?!
Raem: GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! *his other arms launch out from his body and he wields all six different Ashbringers as he continuously slices at Spirit, who is just barely managing to keep up.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/2/2011, 4:33 pm

[Tesseract]

The sound of passive thrusters suddenly filled the air as the fighters suddenly found themselves surrounded by hovering aircraft, each of them toting two gatling guns and missile launchers. "Attention!" a loudspeaker boomed. "Cease combat and lay with your back on the ground!"

OOC: Tell me... Does anyone have a character at the Feir penthouse in Concordia?
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/2/2011, 7:24 pm

(I don't... though I could bring Lindsay back if needed.)

Kyra: An annoyance... *She spreads her batwings and soars towards the aircraft, letting loose a high-pitched shriek that literally tore apart the less armoured areas of the craft. Building windows all around were blasted to bits as Kyra stopped her wail. She lifted a hand, Chaos energy swirling out of her necklace and around her fingertips.* Bring it!
Antonio: W-what's going on?!? *He lifts his PDA and in a hurricane of emerald pixels stood a large panda, cracking his knuckles in irritation. But his eyes held years of intelligence. This being was the perfect combination of brains and brawn. The SABER lurched down on all fours and glared at the Hunters, Baleus snorting as she stood in front of the humans protectively. Antonio grinned, pointing towards the Hunters.* Callisto, Baleus, hang back for a bit! Helios! You ready?
Ashura: Like we'd give you a chance to prepare yourselves!

Steam: What would we need to do for you? Help protect the Keshin from slavers?

Ouranos: ... *He hears a flap of wings and a crimson bird with antlers dives down from above, screeching as its feathers burst into lightning. Ouranos dove to the side, barely avoiding the bird. Something about it was familiar... He hardened his eyes, placing his hood over his head once more and feeling the power of the Thunder Gods flow through him. But something was different this time as he felt Zeus take control, not noticing Raem's leaking chaos energy surrounding him. The Thunder God roared in agony as a red film appeared over his eyes. His fangs grew sharp and vectors appeared on his hands and legs, his lightning a chaotic red. His wit dimmed, the Chaotic Thunder God lifted a hand, a maelstrom of power blasting the bird away.* SO... MUCH.... POWER!!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/2/2011, 7:47 pm

Bonesaw: *he turns to Kyra and smiles wildly* THANK YOU VERY MUCH, KYRA-CHAN! YOUR VOICE IS AS LOVELY AS EVER! AHAHAHAHA! *he then turns back to face the Commanders* I'm gonna break you two in half, polish your skulls, and present them as gifts to my boss and to Kyra-chan....
Archer: A little morbid, ain't he?
Helios: I think I know what these guys are. They're Mobians. From the other worlds.
Bonesaw: I'M A NECRAL, YOU DUMBASS!
Griffin: *he gets up and stands next to the panda, ready to charge* Lets just take this thing down, Fuzzball...

Zeke: Correct. The Slavers were bearing this pendant when I beat them. Maybe you've seen this before? *he holds out an amulet with the symbol of a spiked hammer and an ugly Ogre face.*
Saber: I know that symbol all too well. Those hunters were hired by Daedra. That's the symbol of Malakath, Daedric Prince of the Unwanted and Downtrodden. He emphasizes that his races, the Ogres and Orcs, as well as his Daedra which are a larger, dumber version of Dremora are superior. They usually act as slave collectors while his brothers, Pyrte and Sanguine, put the slaves to work.
Zeke: That is not all. I've overheard what some of the Hunters would talk about around their campfires. The Daedra have, in the three weeks they have been here, constructed a planet-sized space station complete with artificial atmosphere. They force slaves on there to hammer away at metal to flatten it out for building, to handle hot tools for making siege weapons, and to polish floors in extravagant Daedric homes. Basically, anything a slave would normally do.
Saber: what say you guys? Should we help Zeke stop the Daedra from enslaving more people?

Spirit: *he shoots a vector over and catches the bird* Don't worry, pal. You won't die again today...*suddenly, Spirit's eyes widen. He turns and looks, seeing that Raem had run him through with four of the six blades. Spirit backs up off the blades and coughs out blood. He then forms two vector blades and he and Raem begin to ferociously slice at each other*

~the Afterlife~
*Near where Mystess is in Purgatory, waiting for her judgement, a group of Shinigami run over to a monitor so that those in Purgatory can look in on the mortal world*
Shinigami 1: Are you seeing this, bro?!
Shinigami 2: Yeah, dude! The god Spirit is like, totally fighting that Raem Hadesson kid! Its the showdown of the century! I think the god might actually die!

~Concordia~
*inside the building, a group of people are gathered around a TV, watching on the action news that in Tesseract City a group of SABER commanders were fighting Offworlders.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/2/2011, 8:34 pm

Callisto: *He charges forward, boxing gloves materializing on his hands as he punched Ashura with incredible strength, knocking the hedgehog off the building at great speeds. *
Ashura: *He smirks as he begins to fall, curling himself into a ball, metal and nearby electronic devices melding onto his body. There was a shockwave of power that destroyed one of the floors the fighters were on, and the building began to topple from being imbalanced.*
Antonio: *He holds onto Baleus, trying to keep his balance before getting on her back. She neighed and fired a blast of crimson fire, catching the other Hunters off guard. There was a sudden gust of wind as a giant mecha flew up, catching any Hunters that had fallen. It is Ashura, aiming several weapons at the Commanders.*
Ashura: It'll take more than that to beat a technopath!! *He fires several missiles at lower building floors, causing the building to fall faster.*

Steam: I wasn't expecting him to just go along with this without wanting some help in return. Besides, it'll hurt the Daedric forces more so that'll help the Geneforce X in the long run. We'll just need to somehow not get killed by those guards. *He points in the direction of the guards.*

Xan Bird: *He caws angrily and flies in front of Raem, letting off a sudden flash of lightning to blind him, essentially giving Spirit an opening. To the right, he saw Chaotic Zeus approaching, a sadistic smile spread across his lips. The corrupt Thunder God fired a deadly beam of lightning at Spirit, his deadly accuracy courtesy of Ouranos' ninja training.*

~Concordia~
*A girl in a black dress suit and black fedora approaches the screen quietly. Her focus is held intently on the battle, hearing the crowd 'ooh' and 'aah' as attacks were traded. Her eyebrow lifted as she noticed the building begin to topple. She crossed her arms and tilted her fedora so it covered her eyes.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/2/2011, 9:27 pm

[Tesseract]

Although the pilots were going down, more simply appeared, and they most certainly did not hold back. The area instantly became a battle zone as bullets began to fly, attempting to take out the combatants. The crowd around was quickly being evacuated.

[Concordia]

Lucy stepped into the room, wearing a red dress; she had changed on a lower floor. Her aunt was watching the TV as well. "Hello, auntie." she said, surprising her.

"Oh, Lucy! What brings you here?" her aunt asked. "Take a seat."

"Well..." Lucy sat down next to her, and began to explain her story.

OOC: Thanks guys.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next