NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

5 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Zazul 11/1/2012, 11:05 am

Zeke: You know what we want. We want Daitengu's power back that you stole from our friends. And we're willing to fight for it! *he goes to step at them, but Neir stops him with one big hand.
Neir: Zeke, Gattrei, let me handle them.
Gattrei: But Neir, its two on one.
Neir: Out of the four of us, I have the most strength and energy. Besides...I've killed before. You two haven't. And these two...something tells me that they're bloodthirsty and merciless enough that you two won't be able to stand against them for long. When we came here, I resolved that I may die. You two need to find the Daitengu pieces. Fast. The Gods can't hold Chimera at bay forever. And Daitengu is our only hope.
Zeke: .....Good luck, Neir.
Gattrei: Zeke!
Zeke: Neir can do this. Lets move, Gattrei. *the two of them run off*
Neir: *he cracks his knuckles and takes a calmed fighting stance.* Who fights first?

Raem: *he and Tiber keep up at hacking at each other, sparks flying as their blades clash. Raem then leaps over Tiber's head and tries to slice at Tiber, only to be parried and then pushed back. It was clear that this hunter had more skill with a sword than him.* Damn! You're good!
Tiber: *he starts to walk at Raem, but then some green blood springs from his side. He glances down at it, realizing that Raem had gotten a shot it.* Not bad yourself, pipsqueak. However, lets see how well you control your Summon Blade? *he brings Gaeaharbinger in front of him and moves his hand on the flat of the blade* Tremble...Gaeaharbinger. *the blade glows earthen green* GAEA SUNDER! *he slices at Raem, causing the powerful blast that he had shown Sven to fly out, only with much more force.*
Raem: *he brings Ashbringer to the ready* Burn...Ashbringer....*he then slices in the opposite way from Tiber* ASH-BOUND JUSTICE! *the two force waves collide, shaking the entire hunter base*

Zeke: *he and Gattrei continue walking down the hall.* Quin has to be around here somewhere...
Gattrei: Um....Zeke?
Zeke: Yeah?
Gattrei: Are Raem and Neir going to be okay? I mean, their opponents are really powerful...
Zeke: Don't worry about it. They can take care of themselves. *they finally arrive to a large door at the end of the hall* Do you know what is behind this door?
Gattrei: If Pure's memory is correct, then that should be the library...
Zeke: Maybe we'll catch Quin in the middle of a good read? *he opens the door and he and Gattrei walk in cautiously.*

Gorgon: *her eyes widened as the attack hit her full force. She is flung back towards Hydra. When she lands, she looks up at Hydra* H-h-elp....me....
Hydra: *he kneels at Gorgon, his eyes emotionless. He then puts a hand on her back. Gorgon's eyes widen as her back begins to turn to black sludge. The sludge creeps up Hydra's arm. Gorgon begins to cry out in terror and pain* The Maker said it himself....survival of the fittest. *Hydra's horns sharpen as on horn grows out from his forehead. He then stands up and looks over at Heake and Kleptomania* Now...what to do with you?
Cerberus: *he keeps trying to pound Saber with Chaos-infused fists. However, he can't get a hit in. Saber finally forces Cerberus back at Hydra* Urrrrrrrrrgh....such a drag, right Hy- *before he can finish, Hydra begins absorbing him as well* Urrrrrgh?!
Hydra: You would have gotten in my way eventually....*as the last of Cerberus is absorbed, four horns grow on Hydra. Two on his shoulders, two on the backs of his hands like blades. Finally, he looks up at Drakon.*
Drakon: *he had seen everything from his airborne perch.* Kek?!
Hydra: *he dashes up at Drakon and grabs him by the neck* Sorry, brother. But you are not needed.
Drakon: Kekekekek!? You traitor!
Hydra: The Maker had instructed me to do this should the fights turn against our favor....*he absorbs Drakon in almost an instant. Out from his back spring two black tattered wings. A row of horns comes out from his back and line his spine. Then, a black tail grows out from his tailbone and the horns also line that. Hydra then lands, facing Kleptomania, Heake, Saber, and Grell.* Now...I have every single one of my siblings' abilities that I had stated before....*he holds his finger out and multiple energy spheres form in a wall formation in front of him* Cedo...Oscalion...*out from the wall of spheres flies dozens of Cedos*

~Hunter Realm, outside the base~
*standing there is an owl in silver gleaming armor. On his hands are long, ornate claw gauntlets that have the blades move with the fingers. It was Fallow Skylos.*
Fallow: ....Are you sure about this?
???: *from the air around him comes a commanding female voice* Yes. The Champions of Unity and Chaos are in this building, battling the hunters to retrieve the Daitengu Shards.
Fallow: And why am I here?
???: They can't do it alone, Fallow. Besides...the Embodiments have decided. Quin's plan is becoming to much of a threat. Quin himself must be defeated and Daitengu brought back if we are to have any chance at defeating The Chimera.
Fallow: You're a slave driver, ya know that?
???: Just get in there. This is something that you must do....Champion of Order.
Fallow: Yes...Justicia. *he begins striding forward.* By the way, I'm surprised that a shinigami let us in here.
Justicia: Even the Shinigami must bow before an order from an Embodiment. But I would focus on the task at hand. One of them seems to be out-numbered. That is what the energy signatures in there tell me.
Fallow: Then I'll help him. *he unfurls his wings and, using Order to boost his flight speed, dashes through the air into the base.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 24 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Ray 11/1/2012, 12:03 pm

OOC: Hey, Zazul, Phi. I think we're forgetting Prometheus...
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/1/2012, 1:44 pm

(Gah! Too many plots!)

Rhine: I suppose I'll humor you. *She hefts her swordaxe over her shoulder, her cold eyes trained on him.* Your stance is good. I think I'll enjoy this... *She grins, but not maliciously. Almost... friendly?*
Kulen: ... *He watches the other Champions leave, but resigns to lean against the wall.*

Sivica: *His ears perk as he hears the doors to the library perk open. Nobody else was supposed to be here... He looked over to Surtur, hand on Firestorm. With his other hand, he grabbed his notebook before kicking the Summoner references underneath a nearby table. The Shinigami of his blade gave him a thumbs up before returning to the blade.*
Arques: *He doesn't move, knowing that any movement he made would give away their position. Luckily, the bookshelves were tall enough to hide his tall stature.*

Heake: *She momentarily panicks, and her transformation falters for a moment. She quickly struggles to keep up the form, diving to the ground to dodge the barrage of Cedos.*

Kyra: I suppose it could be beneficial. What do you say, Bones?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/5/2012, 12:08 am

Zeke: *he looks around the library* Sheesh....they must have a book on every type of planet, species, and legend in this place.
Gattrei: From what I remember, the Ogma Infinitum is bigger.
Zeke: The what?
Gattrei: Hermaceus Mora's realm.
Zeke: Ah....
Gattrei: *he walks over to a book and looks at it* Looks like they're studying something. *he picks up the book. Its small, but with demonic runes on it* Hmmmm....Lilith?....Numinex?.....Ul'Kaer?....what are these things? They look like demon names....
Zeke: Yeah, well they are demon hunters....
Gattrei: Well, I've never heard of demons with those names. Whoever they are, they aren't Daedra Demons like the ones Pure made when he was evil.
Zeke: Maybe they're different? Anyway, we should focus on finding Quin. The sooner we find him and beat him, the sooner we can go back and help Neir beat those hunters and help Raem take down that armored earth freak.
Gattrei: Agreed. *Gattrei begins to wander around the library and is getting dangerously close to the row of books that Sivica and Arques are near*

Neir: *takes a deep breath, his mind connecting with Kronos. He then opens his eyes and lets out a spinning front kick at Rhine, a blast of Creation energy flying out at her*

Raem: *he skids across the floor after taking another slice from Tiber.* Efreet...this guy is way more skilled than us....
Efreet: *he speaks from inside the Ashbringer* Yes. He must have been a Summoner much longer than you have, Raem. His form is impeccable.
Tiber: You done yet, kid?! Cuz I'm just getting warmed up!
Raem: Right...Efreet, Feral, we have no choice. *he moves his hand in a ripping gesture across his head and his Chaos Helm forms. Ashbringer glows and shrinks to the form of a jagged yet hefty longsword. Raem then brings it to ready* Time to test the fruits of our training on Sovereigngarde....
Tiber: The power of Feral Chaos....This is gonna be good. Eh, Ent?
Ent: Indeed, Tiber...
Raem: *he runs at Tiber and leaps into the air. He then brings his blade down full force at Tiber.*
Tiber: *he brings up Gaeaharbinger and blocks easily* That may have boosted your power, boy, but your technique with your blade and channeling Efreet is less than good enough!
*suddenly, a loud shriek echoes out and a gray flash flies through the room and down the hall towards where Neir is.*
Raem: The hell was that?!
Tiber: That form....I got a glimpse. Some owl-thing.
Raem: That energy...that was pure Order. But...the only Flayer I know that could use Order to boost his own speed was....Fallow?!
Tiber: Friend of yours?
Raem: Not exactly...Feral?
Feral Chaos: *he speaks in Raem's mind* ~Justicia....Felt her.....~
Raem: ~The Embodiment of Order?!~
Feral Chaos: ~Champion....of Order....here....just now....~
Raem: No way....
Tiber: Keep your eye on the fight, boy! *he backhands Raem and then kicks him in the gut*

Kleptomania: *he grabs Grell and Saber and drags them down with him as he drops to also dodge the Cedos*
Hydra: Hmph...pure luck if anything....
Kleptomania: Heake, are you alright?!
Saber: This guy is too good.
Grell: If we work together, I think we can take him. Or at least drive him off.

Bonesaw: *in his mind, he knew that doing this would be violating Quin's orders. However, something in his gut told him that if they went back to the hunter realm, Quin was planning something that may be the end of them. His longing to be with Kyra far surpassed his fear of Quin.* Sure thing, Kyra. Whatever you want to do. As long as I can still get into some decent fights! Gahahahaha!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/5/2012, 12:44 am

[Seraphim LLC Headquarters - Prometheus' Office]

"You're going to get a lot of them on Veritas," Prometheus said. "Which is where I suggest going first, seeing as you are more likely to get recruits there."

He then pressed a button on the desk's intercom. "Juliet?" he asked. "Please prepare a rocket to Veritas."

"We have a merchant rocket ready to launch from Pad Gamma," his secretary replied. "Would that be appropriate?"

"That will do," Prometheus answered. "Thank you."

He then turned his attention back to Kyra and Bonesaw. "The rocket is on Pad Gamma, as you've heard," Prometheus began. "It's east of here, behind the mansion. I trust you won't try to take anything without paying? We've got a large-bore portable laser cannon for only six hundred thousand aurum..."

[Afterlife]

Unfortunately, there was little Dr. Cherubim could do with the rock. Frustrated, he kicked it away.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/24/2012, 4:51 pm

~Slip Space, on the way to Sovereigngarde*

Alex: *he and Quintus are flying at warp-speed using Quintus's demonic energy* How far are we?
Quintus: Still a good parsec!
Alex: Even with your energy, its taking too long!
Quintus: *his ears perk up and he looks back* Careful, boy...we have company...and it isn't Vaclav or Annex....
*flying behind them is none other than Crook, the Demon Hunter*
Alex: Who is that?!
Crook: WAAAAAIT! I have to talk to you, Laws!
Alex: *he and Quintus stop* And you are?
Crook: That is not important at the moment...so, you plan to help Geneforce X fight Chimera, correct?
Quintus: What of it?
Crook: Then I'm afraid I can't let you through. If they were to survive, our plans would go to ruin!
Alex: Knives told me about you once. You're Crook. One of the Demon Hunters....
Crook: I'm who? Ooooooh! I still have this on....*his form begins to shimmer and he transforms into a black cloud. He then shifts and looks exactly like Pure Chaos* How about this?
Alex: W-what?!
Quintus: *he draws one of his demon blades* Get back, Alex!
Pure: Oh? Don't like this one? *his body shifts to look like History* How about this one then? *his body then shifts to look like Quintus* Or this? *his body then shifts to look like Xanthos* OR THIS?! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! So many personas, so little time!
Alex: If you aren't Crook, who are you?!
Fake Xanthos: Oh, the real Crook died years ago when he caught on to my trail. Poor thing...He wanted to impress the other Hunters by taking down an Arch Demon so badly! AHAHAHAHAHA! Since then, I've been using his persona to cause a little trouble in the Demon Hunter ranks! I've been feeding false leads to them and keeping all but the Numerals off the trail of my dear sweet sister Lilith.
Quintus: Arch Demon?! SISTER?! You're an Arch Demon?!
Alex: A what?
Quintus: And Arch Demon. True demons, born long ago. The spawn of a corrupted Elder Embodiment. And if my research is correct, you must be the Deceiver...
Fake Xanthos: Ah....Quintus Law. Ever the great Warlock. No wonder my brother Numinex hates you so much. Still use his Demon Aura that you managed to fuse with your own?
Quintus: I do. Better than he did, at least.
Fake Xanthos: Don't confuse praise for license, boy. NEVER assume you are on our level...That is what poor Crook did. And look what happened to him.....hehehehehe.....
Alex: So then who is he?
Quintus: Harkanious the Deceiver. Like the demon mother Lilith, he's an Arch Demon.
Harkanious: *his form shifts to look like a combo of Chaos's horns, history's body, Xanthos's scarf, and Crook's tentacles on the back of his head to form what looks like a jester hat. He then bows and looks up, one of his eyes being Xanthos's blue eye and Quintus's green eye* At your humble service! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Quintus: Now, what was it you said about stopping us? I stopped Numinex when I was just a boy. What makes you think you alone could beat the two of us?
Harkanious: *his smile darkens* That's right...you fought a just-emerged, near powerless form of Numinex during the Numinali Sundering on Iciaura....But....how do you feel about facing a full-powered Arch Demon? *his eyes glint and his energy is released in one big wave. The sheer force of it destroys a few nearby asteroids and lifeless moons. Alex and Quintus struggle to maintain themselves upright in space as the power still unleashes out. However, they are both flung back. Finally, Harkanious stops and smiles evilly at them* Hehehehe....
Quintus: No way....This guy is really that powerful?!
Alex: Quintus...I don't know if we can take him...
Harkanious: The gods and Embodiments may be occupied at the moment, but they will have surely felt that....lets make this brief, shall we? *he warps and appears in front of Alex and Quintus. He then moves his hands back and jabs both of them lightly in the stomachs. At first, it looks like nothing. Quintus and Alex go to attack. But then, a wave of demonic energy darker than even the Daedra's energy explodes out from their stomachs where Harkanious punched them. The force flings both of them thousands of miles through space until Harkanious warps behind them and hits them back. He then warps in front of them and catches them by the necks* You really beat Numinex? Even weakened, he should have at least killed you brutally if you are at this level! I mean, I'm weaker than him and I'm kicking you two all over creation! AHAHAHAHAHA!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/3/2012, 6:43 pm

Sivica: *His ears twitch as he hears footsteps nearby. Firmly grasping his blade with both hands, the Andesian leaped over the bookshelf and landed directly behind Zeke and Gattrei.* . . . Was my answer before not good enough for you?
Surtur: *He merely phases through the shelf before looking at the two in surprise.* Oh? More Champions besides you, Sivica. . . ? Friends of yours. . . ?
Sivica: Doubtful.

Rhine: *She slashes downward with her swordaxe, tearing through the Creation energy like a knife through butter. In fact. . . the energy itself seemed to fade away much more quickly then usual to Neir. Rhine grasped the bulky blade in both hands as she charged towards Neir at frightening speeds. She drove her blade towards Neir's ribs while Neir was still coming our of the kick.*

Heake: *She examines her shoulder, which had been seriously charred in the attack. She bit back a curse as the pain numbed her arm, forcing herself to stand with a now limp arm. Madness blossomed in arcs around her as her rage grew. Hallucinations and illusions peppered the battlefield, capable of confusing even the most skilled psychic.*

Kyra: *She smirked at the Chairman's comment.* We'll be good kids.

Xenon: Having fun, doctor? *She seems to come out of nowhere, standing behind the doctor with an almost bored look on her face.* Ready to go?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/3/2012, 8:41 pm

Zeke: Sivica! *he moves forward, but Gattrei puts an arm on his shoulder. Zeke takes a deep breath and steps back* As much as I would love to finally finish our fight, we didn't come here for you. We came here for Quin.
Gattrei: We came to get the pieces of Daitengu back. Daitengu is the only one who can help the gods face down Chimera. If she isn't restored, the gods will fall and Chimera will destroy everything. Including the Hunters. Show us to Quin and we will leave you in peace. With Daitengu's wielders restored, we can stop Chimera. If you have any mercy left in you-
Zeke: Now you're just kidding yourself, Gattrei. Didn't Pure show you what this guy has done?! To his forces and to my friends?!
Gattrei: *he shoots Zeke a look that tells him to shut up. Zeke, surprised that Gattrei would get so bold, does so.* If you have any mercy in you or feeling for the people of this world, you will help us bring Quin down and get back Daitengu. The Embodiments choose their champions for a reason, Sivica. The Embodiment of Fire chose you for a reason. And I can't be to serve someone like Quin!

Neir: *the attack hits and, though stabbed, Neir hops back on his foot still on the ground and slides, holding the wound. He looks down at it and bites back a curse.* Creation energy isn't enough...I was hoping to save this for the fight against Quin, but here goes nothing! *he stands up and brings his arms up and across his chest to his shoulders. He then rips across his body, similarly to how Raem, Gattrei, and Zeke rip across their heads when they form their Helms of Chaos. Neir's body glows and Kronos's gold armor forms on his body. His green and black skin glows and turns white with green flame patterns. His bangs spike up and his long hair spikes. He then opens his eyes and stares Rhine down* Champion of Unity, Neir Hadesson. *his previous Creation energies had upgraded to Unity energy. As Neir steps forward, a shriek echoes through the hallway. A grey burst of energy lands right at the opposite end of the hall from Neir. Standing there is Fallow, pure Order energy radiating off him* Fallow Skylos?!
Fallow: Well well....you must be Raem's twin brother. You look a lot more threatening than Raem. Must be fraternal twins.
Neir: Are you here to kill me like you tried with Raem? Is it now three on one?!
Fallow: ...wrong. *he brings his bladed hands together and swipes, forming two massive blade gauntlets on his hands. They are a silver gray color with gold designs of owls on them. Pure Order energy radiates violently off them.* Fallow Skylos. Champion of Order. Now...its two on two.
Neir: *he smiles and nods at Fallow*
Fallow: I'll handle the bat. You okay with taking the woman?
Neir: Fine by me...but I'm hurt pretty badly.
Fallow: Sheesh...just as useless as your brother.
Neir: *he brings his hands back and aims at Rhine* Darkness Devour.... *the attack charges in his hands. He then stops one foot forward and pushes with all his might* AUIN SOPH AOUR! *the attack, instead of being Chaotic like Raem's, Gattrei's, or Zeke's, is more unified and focused, radiating the power of different energies from the surroundings coming together.*
Fallow: *he snicks his clawed fingers together as he prepares to fight Kulen* Oh boy, a Drakkael....Beings closely tied to the plane of Chaos...I wonder if you will be as fun to break as Keshin are?!

Hydra: *his eyes dart around the battlefield* Illusions. Very resourceful...but how long will it last?
Saber: He's right. This will stall him, but not for long. What do we do, Heake?
Grell: This guy is strong...really strong.
Kleptomania: *he looks around, thinking. Suddenly, a throbbing echoes out in his head.* Agh! *he grips his head, a voice speaking to his subconscious.*
???: You know what you have to do, Alphonse.
Kleptomania: ~y-you!~
???: This is no longer about me wanting the universe...the Embodiments agree. Chimera must not exist. For that, the Champion ways must be brought back. Iodes has refused me. Therefore, there is only one candidate. Become my Champion!
Kleptomania: ~Never!~
???: If you do not, all is lost! Forget the past! What power does a being of madness have if he clings to the past?! Become my Champion, and end this pathetic copy of Chimera! And then, fulfill your destiny and end the real Chimera! You were always different from the others, Alphonse. You are the only one I can count on...
Kleptomania: *his madness energy spikes to near impossible levels* Fine.
Saber: *he winces at all the power that Kleptomania is exerting* Kleptomania?!
Grell: That madness energy! Its so concentrated, so pure!
Kleptomania: *he stands up and starts walking towards Hydra*
Hydra: Kleptomania. You would face me alone? You are just a Shade of Madness. only a Champion will have even remotely enough power to stop me.
Kleptomania: *his energy keeps spiking and a large eye opens up on his stomach and on his face.* That is why you can't win.
Hydra: W-what?!
Kleptomania: I am Alphonse Kleptomania. Champion of Madness!

Bonesaw: Yeah! We'll totally be good, Mr. Prez!

Raem: *he skids from the kick.* I'll admit it. Your power is more than impressive. You and Ent are much more skilled than me and Efreet. In terms of being a Summoner, you are stronger.
Tiber: Admitting defeat, eh?
Raem: Never. *he stands up* I'm acknowledging you as a superior Summoner and as a powerful foe. You have my respect. *his Chaos energy builds* Which is why I will unleash Feral's full power on you.
Tiber: Even with that power, you will never kill me, kid.
Raem: I never came here with the intent of killing anyone except Quin and only if I needed to.
Tiber: *he seems surprised* Fine then. Show me what you got, Raem Hadesson! *he takes Gaeaharbinger in both his hands and prepares to strike*
Raem: *four arms shoot out from his shoulders and armpits, forming his full Chaos Champion form. Ashbringer's blade grows longer and the handle grows as well. All six arms grab the handle as Raem brings it to ready*
Tiber: The strength of six arms on one sword...
Raem: I'll end this now. Chaotic.... *he thrusts upward, causing a large chaotic form of Efreet to appear from the blade made of flames and chaos energy* Ashbound... *the giant Chaos Efreet brings its hands together and forms a ball with both its fists* JUSTICE! *he swipes the blade down. The Chaotic Efreet brings its arms full force down at Tiber.*
Tiber: *he slices up at the Efreet* GAEA SUNDER! *the attacks collide, but Raem's breaks through, flinging Tiber back* Damn!
Raem: *he stands there, ready to continue the fight*
Tiber: *he stops and stands* You are pretty good....*he sheaths Gaeaharbinger* Go on. The only reason I stopped you was to test you. You're pretty good. Good enough, anyway. *he starts walking away* If you want Quin, be my guest. Its your funeral. *he starts to sink back into the ground*
Raem: *he deactivates his Champion form* Tiber, wait!
Tiber: What?
Raem: ....when this is over...*he kneels* Please train me!
Tiber: What did you just ask me?
Raem: There is still a lot I don't know about Summoning. And I can feel that me and Feral won't be together forever. That's why...I want you to train me! As a Summoner, you are clearly the better warrior. So, if we all survive...please train me!
Tiber: ...asking an enemy to train you? You got guts. Fine....I'll sleep on it. *he keeps sinking* But, if I were you, I'd hurry and help out your friends. Neir is fighting another Numeral, Rhine. And Zeke and Gattrei are with Sivica and Arques, yet another Numeral...*he sinks away completely.*
Raem: Right... *he runs off down a random hall, not knowing where he was going.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/3/2012, 9:09 pm

((geez... I am SOOOOO sorry for not posting on this one for a while. I had alot in my head *meaning my alter ego* and kinda lost heart in RPing for a while. but im back... and 100% lost. xDDD could someone please give me a quick run through of what i missed and where i can jump back in? ive read back, and am still a bit lost... once more, im really sorry.))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/4/2012, 7:08 pm

(The Champions are launching an attack on the Demon Hunters to retrieve the Daitengu-wielders powers. Xenon is finally going to leave the Underworld with Dr. Cherubim. The Chimera basically slaughtered most of the Daedra and the Army of Three, and was attacked by the gods. The Chimera also spawned three minions to destroy the Army of Three base, but they've been repelled by Grell, Kleptomania, and Heake. And Kleppy is the Champion of Chaos. I think that's all you have to worry about, unless you wanted to get involved in helping Seraphim LLC with Kyra and Bonesaw.)

Sivica: This may be difficult for you to understand... but there are forces much, much darker then the Chimera. To compare the threat we Demon Hunters face would be like comparing a rockslide with a grain of sand. And I can assure you, the Chimera is no rockslide. *He sheathes his blade and picks up a nearby book. It was the very same Gattrei and Zeke noticed before.* They're called the Arch-Demons... Beings of power dwarfing embodiments... They are also known as the original demons. Pray that you never meet one... *He tosses the book to them.* I don't know where Quin is. Nobody ever does. His chambers can only be accessed through Holo-butterflies... And those seem to have scared away by your appearance in this realm, Champions. Quin is... the closest thing to a father I have. If you wish to do battle with him... I'll slaughter you without hesitation.

Rhine: Pulling out all the stops, eh? Well... this makes this more interesting! *She grins and places a hand over her face, jumping forward as a white skull-like mask formed over her face. The unity energy turns to nothing as it nears here, seemingly becoming nonexistent.* I've always wanted to face a Champion in battle! Then I could unleash my true power as a Vindicator of Nothingness!! NOX ENER CONSTRA!! *Bolts of nothingness are flung from her blade as she swings it at the Champions. Several bolts hit walls nearby, making portions of the wall dissappear from existence completely.*
Kulen: And I am no mere Drakkael! I have been chosen as a Vindicator of Chaos! *A white mask similar to Rhine's but with rhino-like horns forms over his face, and Chaotic energy pulsed around his form before charging towards Skylos.* Champions are no match for a Vindicator!!

Heake: *Her mind grows fuzzy and her vision begins to fade in and out. They needed to finish this now. Her transformation should give Kleptomania a power boost, at least for now...

Kyra: Let's get going, then.

~Near the Demon Hunter Castle~
Steam: *He stands on a nearby floating rock, near another black-cloaked figure.* So, that is the scope of things here... The Champions don't know what I've told you... The Vindicators... Only a few others know this information... Ouranos.
Ouranos: *He says nothing, but looks at Steam's direction.*
Steam: You don't scare me. At all.
Ouranos: ...So, you've forgiven me?
Steam: Of course. But we'll talk about that later. The Champions will need help. *He looks behind him to the third member of the party: Pennatus.*
Pennatus: Still kinda rude to just kidnap me like that, Steam!
Steam: *He says nothing before magma-like wings tear out of his cloak. He and Ouranos head in the direction of the castle as Pennatus takes off to catch up...*

Last edited by Phirania on 12/6/2012, 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 12/5/2012, 11:56 am

[Seraphim LLC Headquarters - President's Office]

Suddenly, in came a young girl, younger than Leviathan but clearly older than the missing Dragoon. "Ah, Deumos!" Prometheus called. "Do you mind bringing these two to Pad Gamma?"

"Sure, dad," Deumos (Xaphan) agreed, clearly in a bored tone. She had her arms crossed, and it was clear that she had attitude. "Come on, this way."

[Afterlife]

"Whoa!" Dr. Cherubim jumped. "Um... yes, I'm ready to leave. I've been ready for a while."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/6/2012, 10:02 am

(Madness, Phi. Kleptomania is Champion of Madness. Also, there were 4 chimera-spawn. Hydra, Gorgon, Cerberus, and Drakon. Other than that, spot on.)

Neir: V-Vindicator?! *he looks around at the portions of the wall that had disappeared* Great...What did we get ourselves into?! *he charges his Unity energy* ~I have to go on the defensive until I can find an opening in her form...~ *he tries his best to dodge Rhine's wild slices, but his wound was also hindering him*
Fallow: Drakkael or Vindicator, I don't care! You'll still fall to your knees before me with your wings clipped! *his claws snick and he leaps up, pure Order radiating off his body. He then flies with Order boosting his speed right at Kulen, claws extended.*

Hydra: *he points his fingers at Kleptomania* Cedo...Oscalion. *the cedos fire at Kleptomania*
Kleptomania: *he holds out his hand and a giant mouth erupts from it. The mouth opens and swallows all the Cedos.*
Hydra: I see...you used the Path of Kleptomania to its fullest as a Champion and at the same time used the Path of Paranoia to read the angles of the Cedos. I'm impressed.
Kleptomania: *he doesn't speak. He takes one step and disappears. When he reappears, he is behind Hydra.* A scrub like you...is no match for true Madness. *Hydra bursts with energy as Kleptomania's attacks hit* Combining energy from Heake with the paths of Paranoia, Megalomania, Schizophrenia, Dementia, and Kleptomania. With all that power, there was no chance that you could ever defeat me.
Hydra: *he gasps before disintegrating.*
Kleptomania: *the eyes on his body disappear and he drops to one knee, drained* If it hadn't been for Heake, I wouldn't have been able to control that much raw power by myself for such a powerful attack...

Zeke: Quin hurt our friends and you're there PROTECTING him?!
Gattrei: Zeke, calm down. You're way more out of control than before...
Zeke: I don't care! *black smoke begins to radiate from the shadows and move towards him* THEY HURT MY FRIENDS! THEY SHOULD PAY!
Gattrei: *he looks around and grabs Zeke by the shoulder* Enough, Zeke!
Zeke: *the smoke stops and moves back into the shadows* W-what?
???: *a dark yet smooth voice echoes out from the shadows* Zeke.....Sivica....heehehehehe...
Gattrei: Who is there?!
???: Shadows are everywhere, young Gattrei...and where they are, so are we...
Zeke: Who are you?!
???: My likeness is in the book that Sivica showed you. I must say, I thought Harkanious destroyed most of the books on us when he infiltrated this place after killing Crook a few years ago...But that pathetic Hunter was no match for us! Still...well done, Sivica....You went ahead and read on us of your own accord. I thought for sure that Harkanious had lead you astray enough with those fake missions to throw you off our trail...
Zeke: Answer me! Who are you?!
???: *a figure appears in the shadows on one of the book cases. The figure's face is covered except for two piercing yellow eyes. Its hands are smooth, green, and covered in what looks like slimy scales* Hehehehe...You may call me...Ul'kaer.

Bonesaw: *he shrugs and follows the girl.*

~The battle between the Gods and Chimera~

Deshdae: *he looks back at Sovereigngarde adn seems suprised* Nemesis, where are the Champions of Unity and Chaos?!
Nemesis: How should I know!?
Lennox: I know not what has happened to them...
Deshdae: *he lets his mind reach out to Saber and he reads his thoughts* What?! Lennox, you apparently sent them to the Demon Hunters!
Lennox: Why would I do a thing like that?! A mission there would be suicide!
Deshdae: But if you didn't do it....who did? *he feels the energy pulse parsecs away* Oh no...that energy...Nemesis, can you and the others hold off Chimera a little longer without me?!
Nemesis: I felt it to...HE must be responsible for this...GO!
Deshdae: *he breaks from the energy deadlock he was in with Chimera and warps off towards the location of the energy pulse*

~Harkanious vs. Quintus and Alex~

Alex: *he is gasping for air as Harkanious's grip tightens*
Harkanious: And the best part is, there are no Champions or Harbingers here to save you. Do you know why? I sent the Champions to their deaths! I disguised myself as Lennox and tricked that moron Grell into sending the Champions to the Demon Hunters! Now, the Vindicatiors and Champions, our only threats, will kill each other off! Isn't that hilarious?!
Quintus: Forgive me for not laughing. *he sputters and coughs as Harkanious's grip tightens more*
Harkanious: *suddenly, a blast of Divine energy hits Harkanious and pushes him back, forcing him to let go of Alex and Quintus.* GAAAAH! DESHDAE!
Deshdae: *he appears, helping Quintus and Alex up.* You have no right to be here, Arch Demon! Return to Abyss!
Harkanious: Grrrr...
Deshdae: The Embodiments are no doubt aware of your presence. Chances are, Chronos and Vitera are on their way her right now...
Harkanious: *he seems suprised, almost scared, and looks up and around him. His face then darkens to a grim scowl and he growls at Deshdae* Fine...I was getting bored anyway...*black smoke begins to surround him as he disappears* ...bye-bye...*the smoke engulfs him and he disappears completely*
Deshdae: Laws, are you alright?
Alex: He was strong...really strong...
Quintus: I had no idea...a demon could hold that much power...
Deshdae: I will warp you two to Sovereigngarde so you can recover and then join the fight. *he warps them and then looks back to Chimera* Time to keep up the fight...*he warps back to the fight*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/6/2012, 1:57 pm

(Haha, my bad. I realized I made quite a few typos in that last post...)

Rhine: *She narrows her eyes as Neir goes on the defensive. She hacked her axeblade downwards, narrowly missing once again. Not relenting, she swung herself forward with the momentum of the strike, front flipping to strike Neir once again. The power of the void trickled throughout her blade's edge, warping the very air around it...*
Kulen: *He merely smirks before ducking directly underneath Fallow, jabbing him several times in the torso as the Order Champion flew overhead. Kulen then grabbed Fallow by the leg and swung him into a nearby wall.* I've heard of you, Skylos. You couldn't even best Iodes Ailuro in battle, and you expect to defeat me, her father's master?

Heake: *She had overdone it. She didn't recognize the people around her, nor did she know why she was here. Fragmented memories floated around her mind, but they didn't fit together. And why did she refer to herself as female? She was Abyssion, the Embodiment of Madness.* Shade. Where are we? *He could remember only parts... hadn't he died? He remembered the face of Kronos and being at peace, but...*

Sivica: *He holds back a curse.* Ul'Kaer... the Unclean One... What an unexpected... surprise. *He tightens his grip on his blade. Suddenly, the bookshelf next to Sivica was ripped out of the ground and thrown at the Arch Demon. Sivica glanced at Arques, whose lance sparked with energy.*
Arques: You were mistaken in coming here, Arch Demon... Especially when faced by Vindicators and Champions...

Kyra: *She blinks before also following.*

Xenon: *She lifts a hand, and a mass of Madness energy swirls around her fingertips before expanding into a portal.* Then, let's go.

~Iciaura, Ailuro Clan Bunker~
*It seemed as though the thunderdead and Apollumites had finally ceased their rampage. Alethia is outside, examing what remained of the castle. Nearly everything had been leveled, and the castle was burning to the ground. Once again, Iciaura had been compromised.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/10/2012, 6:08 pm

Neir: *he ducks to the side. However, he could feel it wouldn't be enough. Time seemed to slow around him as the blade came down at him.* ~Kronos...Father of the Gods...Embodiment of Unity...I need you now more than ever. I have never spoken to you like Raem and the others do with Chaos. I don't have the tongue for it. But, if we lose here, our friends, our very definition of Unity will be lost to Chimera since we would be unable to retrieve Daitengu...~ *suddenly, a voice echos out in Neir's mind*
Kronos: Hear me, Neir Hadesson. You champions have all been deceived as we Embodiments were. There is a stronger force behind this. However, the time to negotiate is gone. This is a Vindicator, a being made to destroy Champions. Unless she is defeated, she will not listen to you. I will lend you my power. For we are Unity. We are United!
Neir: *a sudden surge of Unity energy from all around him flows forth into him. It was as if the very surroundings were working together to help him* OVERDRIVE! *a powerful green aura forms around Neir and he is able to stop the blade with his wrist. He then brings his fist back and launches it in one powerful punch right into Rhine's gut with all of his might.*
Fallow: *he crashes into the wall with a sickening "thud!". He then growls and slowly begins to get up* Yes....I lost to Iodes....you may be her father's master....BUT YOU ARE FAR FROM HER! *Order energy bursts forth from him and he rockets right at Kulen* ~Faster....~ *his speed increases* ~Faster!.....~ *his speed increases again* ~I have to be much faster!~ *finally, the air around him begins to screech violently as the Order from his body laps around the battlefield, sending out a feeling of tyranny.* ~Thats it!~ *finally, he warps at first in front of Kulen, claw extended. Then, he dives down and swoops his claw up, slicing upward at Kulen with blinding speed* Tyranny!

Ul'Kaer: *he swats the bookcase away, chuckling lightly* Oh yes...a room full of Champions and Vindicators. Who wouldn't be here if it hadn't been for us.
Gattrei: What?
Ul'Kaer: Did you really think the gods would send you here? They know as well as anyone that the Champions are nowhere near ready to face the force of the entire Hunter group! No...It was my upstart little brother who disguised himself as Lennox and tricked the Shinigami into sending you here while the gods were distracted with Chimera! We were hoping that your forces would kill each other, but this is taking far too long for my taste. So then, how about a game?
Zeke: What do you mean by "a game"?
Ul'Kaer: *he holds out his hand and a black ball of smoke forms* See this? This is a special concoction of mine that I unleashed on Mobius years ago. Its called the Tharasian Plague. You see, I took it back and then let Mobius heal from it. There has never been a cure found for this little treat and the symptoms are excruciating. First, loss of muscle control. Next, powerful spasms of pain and horrible hallucination. Finally, a slow and painful death as you drown in your own saliva and bile! Doesn't that sound just lovely? Those who I allowed survive were driven insane to the point that they joined my cult!
Gattrei: I do not like where this is going...
Ul'Kaer: I am going to release this plague into the castle! It will creep, slowly but surely, and cannot be stopped! I will even be kind enough to dye it black with smoke so you may know when you will die. In one hour precisely the plague will have coated every inch of this castle, killing all inhabitants. Your job is to escape within the time frame. If you escape, you win. If you lose, however...hehehe...I've always wanted Vindicators and Champions as puppets for my Cult of Pestilence!

Kleptomania:....Heake? No...Lord Abyssion?!
Saber: WHAT?!
Grell: No way...

Raem: *he continues to wander aimlessly through the castle, confused as to where he is* Ugh! HELLO?! IS ANYONE AROUND HERE?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/10/2012, 8:16 pm

*A sudden surge of lightning floods through the library, rocketing through Ul'Kaer's body with deadly force as the library books burst into flame. The heroes tensed, sensing another powerful being taking sides in the fight. The being dressed in a black hooded jacket. He stood in front of the Vindicators and Champions, arms surging with more energy. He turned slightly, his golden eyes landing on Zeke and Gattrei before returning his attention to the Arch Demon.*
Ouranos: ...

Rhine: *She slams into the far wall, out of breath for a moment from the sudden shock of the impact. She forced herself up, using her blade as a crutch. She smiles beneath her mask in Neir's direction.* It's about time you got serious! *She swiftly dashes towards Neir, before disappearing. After a moment, she appeared directly in front of Neir, and jabbed the hilt of her blade into Neir's side before blasting him away with a bolt of dark energy.*
Kulen: *He is sent spinning into the air, slowly righting himself in mid-air. He grasps his mask, which had chipped away a little in the attack.* Hm. *The Drakkael observes the Flayer for a moment.* Perhaps you are worthy to see a Vindicator's true power?

Steam: *He and Pennatus wander the castle.* That darn kid! Running off by himself!

Heake Abyssion: Shade! Answer me! Where are we?!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/10/2012, 8:36 pm

Ul'Kaer: *he seems suprised* Well well...the little Champion I heard so much about...Greetings to you, Ouranos Ailuro. *he makes the plague he was about to use disappear* They say you did the impossible and took over the Plain of Lightning? This means I must regard you as I would regard an Embodiment. *he holds his hand out and a giant, rusty, gore-covered cleaver appears in his hand. He then takes his hood off, revealing his head to be bald, smooth with green scales, and noseless save for two slits. His eyes now look even brighter yellow. He spins the cleaver in his hand and holds it backwards.* Now, can you match this? *he holds his other hand out and a sea of black smoke pours out. From it, at least a dozen different people from different species rise up. Their skin is a sickly green color with boils, missing pieces of flesh, and various other signs of pestilence and disease. They seem mindless, moaning in what sounds like thoughtless agony.* Kill them. Kill all of them. *the plagued beings all let out shrill, pained cries and charge forward at Ouranos, Zeke, Gattrei, Sivica, and Arques*

Raem: *as he wanders, he finally sees a familiar sight* What the...Steam?! Pennatus?!

Neir: *He gasps from the hilt hitting him and then the blast hits him, but he doesn't fade like the surroundings when they would get hit. He slides back, but then lets out a loud bellow. The energy around him flows into him again, the full power of his Overdrive activating. His skin glows and turns white with the green flame patterns beginning to move and get brighter. His hair stands on end as the energy rushes around him* Stronger....Getting much stronger.... *he looks at Rhine and charges forward. At the last moment, he kicks upward and lands a kick to Rhine's jaw before bringing his fists back and first laying a right hook to the side of her head and then a left full jab to her chest. The blows were strong with Unity energy, as if Rhine was fighting an army of energy in the form of a single being*
Fallow: *he dashes, using his newfound speed to leave after-images as he dashes in and out, attack Kulen and chipping away at him with each blow. From the outside, it would look like Kulen was surrounded by a nest of Fallow*

Kleptomania: *he was taken back* We are on Sovereigngarde, base planet of the Army of Three. It is a coalition made from Shifters, Flayers, and Keshin. I am one of its leaders. Since your untimely demise, the Keshin have been working to help the good people of this galaxy who have control over madness learn to harness their powers. We, the Army of Three, defend this galaxy from all threats. At first, the Daedra. Now...that. *he points up to space, at the battle ensuing overhead* That is the Combine Chimera, a massive beast who has the power to feed off evil and become it. The gods, your last host's brothers and sister, are currently mortal but still doing battle with it.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/10/2012, 9:37 pm

Ouranos: *Without pausing, he floods the risen beings with dangerously high voltages of electricity. He then runs forward, divine energy from the plane of lightning wrapping around his fingertips. He then rams his fist into Ul'Kaer.*
Sivica: *He launches himself in the air, searing past the risen with blades of concentrated fire. He swiftly slashes them apart and forces the risen into a corner, quickly immobilizing them inside a tower of flame.*
Arques: *He charges towards Ul'Kaer with incredible speed, his lance thrust towards the Arch Demon.*

Steam: *He turns, seeing Raem. The Amalgam nods in his direction, his hands in his pockets.*
Pennatus: Hi Raem!

Rhine: *It's the jab to the chest that she catches, her hands halting the attack with incredible strength. The were-ice wolf narrows her eyes as Neir's incomparable energy surge billows through the halls. She supposed this was the Overdrive ability of the Unity Champion. But she wouldn't be bested. She grabs her mask and rips it off, screaming as her power over void began to grow, actually enveloping her in a dark void. Gripping her Death Blade, she released its true form as well.* Vindicator: Returning Blade!! Disappear... Mistdancer!! *A great power surge is unleashed!!*
Kulen: Keh! Vat iz zat idiot doing?! *He looks away from Rhine's transformation to focus on his own problem.* ~She always did enjoy the fight.~ *To be honest, Fallow wasn't hitting that hard, but the sheer number of strikes is what hurt Kulen. He let out a deep bellow, and chaotic waves of energy burst from him, knocking the other combatants back.*

Abyssion: *He examines the fight, recognizing the sheer difference in power.* A foolish struggle... *Sudden pain rips through his head, and he clutches his face, seeing images of a crimson slime-like creature, on a world he had never seen before. One thing he was sure of was that they were memories... but not his.*

Last edited by Phirania on 12/11/2012, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 12/11/2012, 10:44 am

[Afterlife]

Cautious as usual, Dr. Cherubim stepped into the portal first. Normally, portals like this tend to lead somewhere very, very bad...

[Seraphim LLC Complex]

"So, you two are more offworlders?" Deumos growled as they continued to Pad Gamma. "Figures... It was bad enough that they encased my sister in yellow noise. Still trying to find a way to get her out..."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/11/2012, 3:45 pm

((I forget who of Mine is where, so just call out to my characters whereever the hell they are if they are needed back in. I apologize so much for this, but ima just do whatever for now... ;~Wink)

*From the shadows in the library, a figure also dressed in all black watches, but makes no movements. There is a defensive, dark air about him, one that makes the strongest shudder. He made no sound either... Just his presence was known.*

*Underworld*
*Should Dr. Cherubim have turned around at that moment, He would have seen Charisma watching them leave. She signaled a hellhound to follow them; one that seemed to be carrying a cylinder shaped case on its back. It casually prowled up to them, awaiting to follow them through the portal*

((Once more, I appolohize))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/16/2012, 8:25 am

Ul'Kaer: *he goes to catch Ouranos and Arques's attacks, but the other figure's appearance made him stop. The lance and fist drive right into Ul'Kaer. However, the Arch Demon, even though his eyes said he was in pain, looked at the new arrival with hate.* You...*his body is covered in back smoke as he shifts and seems to slide right off Ouran's hand and Arques's lance as if he himself was made of smoke. His power seems to start to build to the point that shadows around him seem to bend and contort painfully, the darkness of the room setting in evilly and the walls of the room creaking painfully. Suddenly, a ripple appears in the shadows next to him. Standing there is what looks like Crook* What do you want, Harkanious?
Harkanious: We've been found out...I was stopped by Deshdae. The Embodiments are no doubt aware of our presence.
Ul'Kaer: *he curses and looks back at the group of heroes* Very well....*another ball of smoke forms* A treat from me to all of you...let the game begin! *he throws the smoke ball down and the plague inside begins to creep in the form of smoke out and around the room, slowly but surely. He then chuckles evilly as he and Harkanious step into the shadows and melt away*
Zeke: *he watches as the smoke creeps towards him and the others. He takes a step back and looks at Gattrei* Not good....

Neir: *his energy continues to run wild. He begins to walk towards Rhine, seemingly unaware that anything had changed. Though his movements seemed calm, there was savagery behind him. The same savagery as when he fought Raem, Rufus, and Luna at Neo Geneforce City.*
Fallow: *he is knocked back by Kulen's Chaos energy. When he lands at the far end of the hall, he feels like he's about to be ill as he looks down the hall and in the direction of the library. Something was there. Something unnatural. And whatever it was, Fallow was feeling something he had not felt in a long time. Fear. He did not know why he was so compelled to ignore the Vindicators and try to go fight whatever was giving him this feeling, but he was able to shake off the instinct and turn back to Kulen* I may need to wrap this up quickly...whatever is down there, I feel like I have to be there... *he looks at Neir, seeing that Neir was also looking past Rhine and towards the library* Even Neir feels it...

Raem: *as he is about to greet Penny, he stops when he feels a feeling of dread in the direction of the library. Something was there, and he was compelled to stop whatever it was. He looked in that direction* What is this?
Feral: ~Instinct....~
Raem: What do you mean?
Feral: ~That way...enemy...Champion Instinct...wants to fight darkness...wants to fight Arch Demon.~
Raem: A what?

Kleptomania: He watches Abyssion thrash from the memory and then realizes what may have happened* Heake? I know you're still in there, Heake! You have to fight it! You are Heake, Queen of the Shifters! You are the leader of the Army of Three! And...someone very, very dear to me. You are not Abyssion! You are the most powerful Shifter to ever live! Who else could have shifted into an Embodiment? Only you could! FIGHT HIM!

Bonesaw: Meh, I'm just here to kill time. And demons. And people who get in our way.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/18/2012, 4:31 pm

Ouranos: *He scowls and takes a step back, recognizing the potency of the plague.*
Sivica: DAMMIT!!! *He punches a nearby wall as the Arch Demons vanish, their minions disintegrating into nothing.*
Arques: We need a plan of action... Contacting the others...

*Rhine's communicator buzzes in her ear as she unleashes her full power. As Arques explains the situation, Rhine decides to abandon the fight, instead grabbing Kulen and dashing towards the library, plan already in mind.*

Steam: ...You sensed it too? *He looks at Penny and Raem, eyes cold and desolate.* Definitely demonic.
Pennatus: I've... never felt anything like it... *She shivers as cold tingles her spine.* We need to get moving. Find the Demon Hunter's leader, take him down, and get our powers back.

Abyssion: SILENCE!!! *Madness cloaks his figure, and he disappears in a swirl of Madness, retreating to a place unknown...*

Kyra: And what's your story? This place doesn't seem to suit someone like you.

Xenon: *She feels the hellhound rub against her leg, and she turns to see her mother's alternate watch them leave. She then walked through the portal, making the destination the only other place in this alternate universe she knew, Iciaura.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 12/21/2012, 1:51 pm

OOC: Wait, is Dr. Cherubim going wherever he wants to? Or is Xenon taking him to Iciaura?

[Seraphim LLC Complex - Pad Gamma]

"You were talking to my dad earlier," she said. "We're here."

On the large launch pad was a rocket with the Seraphim insignia on it. The hatch was open. "Go on in."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/26/2012, 3:11 pm

Zeke: This feeling...*he looks at the plague and clenches his teeth* I know that if I stay here, I'll die. But...I feel like I want to fight this thing...
Gattrei: Me too.
Zeke: *he and Gattrei take one last glare at the plague before starting to back off alongside Sivica and the others.*

Raem: Right. I've been looking for a way to find Quin, but so far no good. Its like he isn't even here.

Neir: *he snaps out of Overdrive and nearly collapses, only to have Fallow dash over and hold him steady* Thanks...
Fallow: *he snaps out of Tyranny and glares down the hall at Rhine and Kulen* Wherever they're going, I say we follow them. Something tells me they sense what we just sensed.
Neir: Right....Only I can barely walk after that.
Fallow: Ugh...as useless as your brother...Fine. I'll carry you. *he and Neir hobble off after Rhine and Kulen.*

Bonesaw: *he strides over to the ship*

~Unknown Dimension~

*The world is dark, a vast wasteland with tall metal spires and a strange, eerie green glow to the surroundings. Black smoke swirls around the ground as sounds in the distance echo out all over the dimension. A lone figure kneels on a rocky crag. It is humanoid with pale green skin, black demonic tattoos, and large leathery bat wings on its back with two large curved horns protruding from its forehead. Around the creature's eyes is a black cloth. In the center of the horns, a green fireball. The creature's lower half is black and hairy with cloven hooves for feet. The creature takes a deep breath and stands, revealing itself to be muscular and masculine. Behind the creature, a black bubble of smoke forms. Out from the bubble steps Ul'Kaer and the Crook impersonator. The creature looks back at them and scoffs. Its voice is gruff, cruel, and full of malice.*
???: You're late.
Ul'Kaer: Apologies, brother dearest. I was having a bit of fun...until I was interrupted by that miserable god of defense and this twit. *he inclines his head to Harkanious
Harkanious: Hey! Numinex, don't believe him!
Ul'Kaer: It was your fault that the gods even caught on to us! If it weren't for you, the hunters would be dead, the champions would be dead, and the mortal realm would be ripe for the picking!
Numinex: ENOUGH! *both Harkanious and Ul'Kaer become silent* You both have disappointed Lord Atom. Do you have any idea how far you morons have set back out plans?! YEARS! More than a decade!
Ul'Kaer: On the bright side, I made things a little more...interesting, eh?
Numinex: *he clenches his fists so hard the knuckles crack menacingly.* I love a challenge, but Atom would be more inclined to disagree in this matter.
Ul'Kaer: Since when do we care what He thinks?
Numinex: Ask Him yourself.
*suddenly, behind Numinex, a giant red glowing eye appears. The being that this eye is attached to is large, larger than anything comprehensible. The eye glares down at Ul'Kaer and red light like a spotlight baths Ul'Kaer*
Ul'Kaer: *he goes to step back, but a sudden throbbing and then a screeching-like pulsing echos out. Ul'Kaer's eyes widen and he drops to his knees, holding his head and writhing in pain* GAAAAAH! NO! NO!
???: *from the eye, an extremely deep and ancient voice echoes out* You disappoint Me, Ul'Kaer.
Ul'Kaer: I-AAAAAAAAAGH! NO, MY LORD! I DIDN'T MEAN-AAAAAAAAAAGH!
???: Tell me why I should not send you on your way to oblivion? Tell me...why I should not rip you apart now?
Ul'Kaer: I have...only....AAAAAAAAGH! Ever....served You, My Lord....AANGH! Please....grant me MERCYAAAAAAAGH!
???: .....Perhaps...what you have done may work to My advantage. I now know that they are still alive...those wretched, ungrateful Celestial Ones, banished long ago...The Eorlans have sent their Vindicators and the Embodiments their Champions....I now know who My enemies are. Perhaps, Ul'Kaer, you and Harkanious are still useful to Me. *The eye moves back. Next to Numinex stands a humanoid female figure, behind the crag rising up is a giant figure, at least 10 stories tall, with what looks like two upper torsos. One is the silhouette of a giant human and the other a large Rhino-beetle. Both are connected at the base of the spine. And, next to that, is an even bigger figure, at least triple the previous one's size, covered in shadows. The figure is glowing green with green liquid energy coming out from what looks like giant bandages that cover its body like a mummy. The eye stops, revealing to be bigger than all the figures, even the giant bandaged one.* Soon, My children....soon enough we shall reveal ourselves. Until then, we shall wait. Quin...he has always been My Anathema, a rebellious being that will offer himself to Me eventually, but not without struggle. And so...he thinks himself My enemy. And yet, that prideful hunter does not realize it yet...he has been My greatest pawn. But, I shall allow him to indulge in his foolish pride for now...or perhaps these "Champions" will be able to rip him down? Either way, he is merely a pawn. Soon, Chronos, Vitera, you shall answer to Me and My wrath...the wrath...of Atom. And My instruments of judgement shall be you, My six children...My Arch Demons!

Kleptomania: *he clenches his fists and punches the ground* NO!...Heake....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24