NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

5 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Star Phoenix 1/3/2012, 7:23 pm

Iodes: *She is about to reply, but is roughly knocked to the ground by Dark Garmistice. Adrenaline pulses through her as the giant wolf snaps for her neck hungrily. She desperately squirms, trying to break free, but failing considerably. Finally, she felt a sharp pain shoot up her arm and looks over, seeing that Dark Garmistice had successfully landed an extremely painful bite on her arm. She screams in pain as Dark Garmistice flings her by the arm into a nearby wall. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see Divine readying her bow. Within a split seconds, several arrows of ethereal energy slashed through her body, tearing apart the sleeves of her jacket. She barely had time to react as Divine brought out her sketchpad once more, the pages stretching to incredibly long lengths and wrapping around Iodes. The Ailuro began to feel pain as she never felt it before. The only way to describe it would be to say as if a million red-hot needles had burrowed into her skin and pierced her very insides. Gulping madly for air, Iodes saw the creamy white parchment get tainted with crimson as Iodes' Madness was drained from her body. Unbeknownst to her, her third eye was starting to not only close, but fade from existence completely.*

Ashura: *Softly and nearly inaudibly.* Revolution Science Center...? *He clears his throat.* So, what can you tell me- *He remembers the others that were present, assuming they also had questions about Laplace Noise.* ...er... us? About Laplace Noise?

Emra: *He rockets forward at a slight downward angle, ramming into Feral Chaos' torso.*
Xenon: *Several arcs of lightning blossom around her head and are launched at Feral Chaos at high speeds in a swirling formation.*

Guardian: *As more Phantasmos pile aboard the ship, Guardian begins to pilot the ship towards the mountaintop, where the temple stood. Large cracks begin to form on the planet's surface and lava begins spewing to the surface as the ground rumbles violently.*
Cronus: The planet's Gaia... has been separated. With that half gone... I WAS THE ONLY THING KEEPING THIS PLANET INTACT!!!!! *He hunches over in pain, purple temporal energy beginning to wildly burst out of his body.*
Protos: *The ceiling is destroyed by something outside. As ceiling rubble begins to fall around him and Raze, Protos can make out his faction's space vessel. Fighting the storm of falling debris, Protos grabs Raze and leaps from the falling rubble, using each fragment to launch himself closer and closer to his ship. But even now, he could hearthe screams of the Titans growing louder and growing in intensity.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 12 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Maxwell 1/4/2012, 3:08 pm

Zora: *she summons her lightning moon staff and starts stashing at the paper, trying to free Iodes* Come on! I just met you!!!

Kiko: How powerful is it? Based on the other noises, it seem to be incredible...

Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 1/4/2012, 7:22 pm

[Concordia]

Ryuusei pointed his second head at Bonesaw. "Get him checked, psycho, or I'll be aiming for the commander."

Ryuusei was referring to one of the many rules of SABER combat; a SABER cannot attack a commander during combat.

[Revolution Science Center]

Dr. Cherubim raised his hands a little. "I think it's wiser if we discuss this over a cup of tea."

A few minutes later, they were in the RSC's cafeteria. Out of the Phantasians, Beal had a cup of coffee instead. "This Laplace noise..." the doctor began. "It's not normal noise, to begin with. Do you know of a man named Laplace?"

"I think I have." Lucy replied. "It was that man that went insane and stole the Cosmic Wings, right?"

"Yes, that's correct." the doctor replied. "His emotion created and charged Laplace noise, and..."

He fell silent.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/4/2012, 10:03 pm

Kiko: I'm going to to Take a wild guess and say that this man is your son. Am I correct? *Her blue data glasses form over her eyes* I mean, It's only obvious. That Red Cloaked being from earlier, your son going "missing" Things like this fall into place for me, rendering it easy to solve. *knowing that she probably just mind-fucked everyone in the room, she looks around* It's just how my mind works. Like these glasses; like a computer...

Last edited by Luna on 1/5/2012, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just a little add-on. o3o)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 1/6/2012, 4:05 pm

The Phantasians glared at Kiko. Dr. Cherubim himself seemed pretty hurt.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/6/2012, 4:10 pm

Ashura: ... *He coughs, trying to dispell the tension.*

Iodes: *Though the paper was being slashed to pieces, the job was done. Iodes slumped to the ground, her hair covering her face. Divine smirked as her notepad glowed with Madness Energy. She then nodded to Dark Garmistice and was about to leave when Divine suddenly spun around, launching an arrow at Iodes.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/6/2012, 11:55 pm

Zora: *she steps in front of Iodes, and takes the arrow to her shoulder, a few inches above her heart. She then collapses feeling her blood begin to run*

Kiko: Um.... I didn't mean anything against anyone..... I'm sorry for my outburst...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 1/8/2012, 2:37 pm

"... Anyway." the doctor began, taking a sip of his tea. "Unfortunately, there is no way to stop the power of Laplace noise. We have to physically defeat him... But there is no way for humans to combat that power, nor can SABERs battle him with their own power."

He then seemed to remember something. "If I recall, the noise also appears to have teleportation properties..."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/14/2012, 8:43 am

Helios: Then perhaps we should try to tap into this noise's teleportation properties. Maybe we would be able to find Rufus and whatever did this to him.

Feral Chaos: *he takes both hits and slides into a wall. However, that wasn't going to stop this rampaging beast. He gets up and grabs onto a few support columns from the building and, wielding them like bats, charges at Xenon and Emra, swinging them at high speeds with great force*

Slaif: *his eyes widen after seeing Zora and Iodes getting their butts kicked by Divine and Runari* Chimera....I think we need to get out of here...
Chimera: No, ya think? RUN YOU LITTLE FOOL! RUN! *Slaif turns and runs away screaming like a little girl*

Kleptomania: *he walks into the room* Yes, we do. But its more complicated than that. See, Neir and Penny are trying to help Mobius rebuild. So, they have been looking into finding a way to get them to Crucible, the Realm of the Daedric Prince Boethia, Daedric Prince of War.
Fai Zheng: Why would anybody want to go to Crucible? Its nothing but a giant tower with different wars taking place on each floor...
Kleptomania: Because Boethia has captured Mobius's Gaea.
Zeke: Gaea? You mean the goddess of the earth? Mother of most of the gods, stuff like that?
Kleptomania: Yes. The only god that she did not give birth to was Martel, who appeared from the blackness of the universe when love was born. We recently helped Penny and Neir get behind Daedric lines. They believed that they would find a way on the base planet that the Daedra built. It is a planet of iron and fire, where weapons of war are built with materials brought there from Oblivion and where mortal prisoners of war are sold as slaves to the various Daedric Royal Families.
Zeke: Kleptomania, Heake, you guys have to get us to where Neir and Penny are.
Kleptomania: Heake, what are your thoughts on this?

~The Hunter base, Prison block~
Saber: *he is sitting in a grungy cell opposite to Chaos. He glances over at the cell next to him at Steam, wondering if Steam is okay* Why are they doing this...I mean, what has Daitengu ever done to them?
Chaos: Who knows...All I know is, if Quin is behind this operation, it does not spell good for me or you. The man has a really loves killing demons. I think he might to the killing to make himself feel important or for whatever reason you mortals fight us. Oh well. I'll be out of here soon enough.
Saber: What are you talking about?
Chaos: What I'm talking about, my former servant, is the fact that I LET myself get captured. With all my power, I could have not only resisted that hypnosis, but I could have destroyed that whole planet like a gust of wind destroys a dust bunny. I wanted to know the faces of the Hunters that of late have been causing my non-Daedric children problems. And now that I do, I can send my Princes to hunt them down at my leisure whenever they show their faces in the mortal plane.....
Saber: And how do you plan on escaping? Last I checked, we have no powers in these cells.
Chaos: True. But I don't need powers like yours, boy. I have this. *he holds his hand out and a large twin-bladed scythe forms in his hand* With this, I can easily carve a hole in the fabric of reality and just stroll out of this place like it was a sunny Sunday afternoon in the park!
Saber: Then why don't you now?
Chaos: Because I want to see how they plan to dispose of you and Steam there.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 1/14/2012, 11:06 am

"I don't think we can." the doctor admitted. "We have a sample available here, but... None of us have been able to access its properties."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/14/2012, 11:12 am

Sven: *he was left to stand guard* Oi! Put that damn scythe away! AND STOP TALKING!!! *he rubs his temples, still fatigued from him battle earlier* I can't think straight with you two talking so much!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/14/2012, 1:46 pm

Emra: *Thin whips of energized chaos burst out of his sleeves and slash the columns into somewhat smaller chunks. He breathes in, sucking in massive amounts of air into his lungs before letting out a bestial roar. As he did so, cobalt phoenix flames erupted from his mouth, growing in size and intensity with each passing second.*
Xenon: *She lands on a rooftop below, seeing Slaif flailing out of the alley like an adolescent child. She was about to ignore him, but something he held caught her eye. Something evil... She sensed great power... It seemed familiar, but... Could it be...? Xenon looks back to the alley, seeing Divine and Dark Garmistice. Divine looks up at her, holding her sketchpad in triumph. Xenon nods before pointing at Slaif. He would need to be questioned.*

Kyra: *She and Yua are in the weapons room, taking inventory. Kyra looks down every few minutes, somewhat bothered.* ...
Yua: *Putting down an ancient scroll, she watches Kyra closely before speaking.* Kyra, honey, I know you better than most of the others... What's wrong?
Kyra: ...There's so much... I'm not too sure where to start... I mean, Chaos obviously let us capture him, even if he only has a third of his true power...
Yua: ...And you're worried why, right? I know for a fact that Master Quin has already thought about Chaos' hidden motives, and is planning his next move! Quite honestly, we could have eliminated them both a while ago with our secret weapons~ *She smiles.* But the Master seems to want to use their power for something... Something BIG... *She sees Kyra hasn't changed.* There's something else, isn't there...?
Kyra: Do you remember that boy I told you about, the one who had no past?
Yua: Um... Oh! Right, your lover~ *She smirks.*
Kyra: S-SHUT UP!!! IT WASN'T LIKE THAT!!!!!!! *She glowers at Yua for a moment or two before calming herself.* But that journey we shared was unlike any other. Unfortunately, we had to part, but... I think he's here.
Yua: Huh? How? Don't you think you'd know by now if a Hunter was your boyfriend?
Kyra: He isn't a Hunter... I could sense him when I got back from Phantasia... He's one of the captives, I know it! But I couldn't get a good look at either of their faces...
Yua: *She giggles.* Romeo and Juliet, reunited once more!~ *There is a loud crash heard from the weapons room, followed by a shout and cries of 'sorry!'.*

Heake: *She is looking away, muttering more to herself then to Kleptomania.* Those people captured both Steam and Saber, but why...? Daitengu is the reason why they both have their powers, so...! *She looks up.* Pennatus could be in trouble! *She sharply turns to face the others.* You need to meet up with Neir and Pennatus immediately!! If my hunch is correct, the Demon Hunters will go after her next! *She shapeshifts her fist into a large sledgehammer.* It's time for round 2!

Ashura: There has to be a way to harness it... Perhaps if we were to trace this Rufus' footsteps, we could figure out how he gained such great power. If we were to do this, however, who would know where to begin the search? How far back would we go?

Protos: MOVE!! *He shoves several Phantasmos out of the way as he reaches the cockpit, flipping several switches on the control panel. The Phantasmos airbase slowly began to rise into the air. Kappa looks out a window, seeing a huge swell of lava underneath them. If they didn't move now, they'd get fried! Even then, they'd have to somehow evade the Titan's self-destruct mechanism. Kappa silently curses to himself. Why couldn't these things ever be easy?*

Last edited by Phirania on 1/15/2012, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Content)
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/15/2012, 7:22 am

Fai Zheng: They would attack in Daedra-controlled territory? That's insane!
Schizophrenia: But if Our Lady is right, Then they would, and in much larger force.
Kleptomania: Then that is why Heake and myself will accompany them.
Schizophrenia: But Lord Kleptomania, You and Lady Heake are needed here! Without you and her to keep the balance between Shifters and Keshin and Flayers, Joker could gain more of a hold over the army!
Kleptomania: Which is why you and one of Heake's most trusted Corpulses will hold down the fort in our stead. *he turns and looks up at the moon* For too long have we stayed sitting in those blasted counsel chairs. Its not the time for debate, but for action! Pennatus and Neir are both not only allies, but honored friends. If we didn't go to help them, then what types of leaders would we be? And as a bonus, we'll be on the Daedra Base Planet. That means the heart of the enemy opperations here in our universe. We'll never get a better chance than this!
Zeke: You two are more than welcome to come along. Liola, Fai, Kleptomania, Heake....Together, we can do it. We can find Pennatus and Neir. We can meet with this "Ally". And, most importantly, we can save Saber and Steam!

Feral Chaos: *he growls and is engulfed in the cobalt firestorm. Suddenly, his own orange phoenix flames rip out from his armor and he roars, clutching his head* NO! NOT....YOUR....TURN.....YET! *out from the depths of his armor, another voice rings out. Raem's.*
Raem: I don't care about turns. You're destroying the entire city with your rampage! CALM. DOWN.
Feral Chaos: BUT.....I WANT.....TO KILL THEM!
Raem: CALM. DOWN! *Feral Chaos clutches his head and staggers. It was clear that there was a battle going on inside his head. Only question was, who was winning? And the even bigger question was if this was the old Raem, or the heartless, ruthless man that he had become?*

Slaif: *he glaces back and sees Divine chasing him. He screams and tries to speed up* Chimera! Is there something you can do?!
Chimera: NO THERE ISN'T, YOU SIMPLETON! I TOLD YOU, I'M TRAPPED IN THE JAR AND MY POWER IS NOT ACCESSABLE BY ME SINCE MY MAIN BODY IS DEAD!

Helios: then we know what to do...We have to find out what Rufus did before this transformation.

Bonesaw: *he was behind a bookshelf, looking at a book titled "Mysteries of Ancient Combat" When he had overheard Kyra and Yua's coversation. For the first time, he felt a pain in his chest. He may be a killer, but he was at least an honest killer. He knew he liked Kyra...a lot. And if one of those prisoners was a former lover that would take away his chances with her, then he wasn't about to take that lying down. However, he knew that he could not harm the prisoners directly, as that would bring Quin's wrath and hate down on him. So, he decided to do the next best thing. He summoned Ripper from his phone and turned to the glitched SABER.*
Ripper: Yes, Master Bonesaw? Who do you need me to gut today?!
Bonesaw: Nobody at the moment, Ripper. Right now, we need to take the initiative. We're going to see the boss. I've made a decision. We're going after the next Daitengu wielder...In order to speed up Master Quin's plan.
Ripper: Why would we speed it up?! I thought we would put those punks in the cells in as much pain as possible!
Bonesaw: I have my own personal reasons for this.... *he and Ripper walk out into the great hall. He looks over and sees Sivica, who he knew was the boss's main Hunter.* Sivica, I know you and me have never quite seen eye-to-eye, but I need a favor. Can you get me in to see the boss? I want to talk to him about sending me to deal with the next Daitengu wielder.

~Daedric Base Planet~
*It is a large, sprawling metal planet, composed of an iron ground with Daedric metal buildings, mostly siege weapon factories and troop barracks with a large amount of estates owned by higher-up, powerful Daedra. In one of the alleys is a tall male Celestio-Sapian with green flame patterns on his skin. His hair is long yet spikey, reaching all the way down to his tailbone. He is shirtless, with bulging muscles and Arabian-style boots and pants. His green Phoenix mask glows a bit in the dark. In his eyes is the look of someone who has seen madness and still maintained his peace of mind. He glances over at the person he was following*
Neir: Penny, do you think those Daedric Nobles spotted us? The last thing we need is Boethia knowing that we're looking for a way into his realm....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 1/15/2012, 11:40 am

"I know what happened. It's in the newspaper." the doctor replied.

He pulled out a tablet, like an iPad. It displayed a newspaper with the hated headline "NEW TESSERACT LEGISLATION: SABERS CONDEMNED".
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/15/2012, 2:57 pm

Sivica: I cannot guarantee a meeting with him... *He spots a nearby golden butterfly, and taps it lightly before releasing it.* ...But I'll try. Follow that, and it will reveal the Master's hidden room...

Kyra: It was NEVER like that! We were only friends, nothing more, nothing less. He had no memories of who he was, not even a name to go on, but he knew he had to find someone...
Yua: Still, you hardly knew that guy! You'd be better off with someone edgy, someone who's right under your own nose!
Kyra: ...Like?
Yua: Are you really that blind? He totally has the hots for you!!
Kyra: Um... *She tries to think, but is unsure of who Yua's referring to.*
Yua: Bonesaw!! Have you seen the way he looks at you?
Kyra: B-bonesaw?! *She becomes flustered, recalling his comments on Phantasia.* N-no, he's just playing around! He's really a big tease, you know... *She absentmindedly strokes her braided hair.*
Yua: ~She's still thinking about her friend...~ Hey, we should go see if Sven will let us see the prisoners!
???: Is that really the best idea...? *Kulen leans against the doorway, staring directly at them.* Think logically about this. If this person is Kyra's old friend, then killing him would also kill you, Kyra. It's better not to risk it. *He walks towards them, his wings covering his body.* I know this would mean a lot to you, but we can't do this. Not now. Not ever...
Kyra: ... *She slowly slumps onto a nearby stool, distraught.* ...Do you guys ever wonder what Master Quin does with the loot we give him?
Yua & Kulen: ...

Pennatus: *Her voice is little more than a whisper.* No... But we'd better move quickly. Time is of the essence.

Ashura: Condemned? Just what exactly happened?

Divine: *Skeletal wings burst from her back, their ends tipped in angelic power. She flaps her wings, soaring after Slaif and shooting several spheres of magma at him.*

Xenon: ...? *Observing the mental struggle Feral Chaos was undergoing, she snapped her fingers, motioning for Emra to come back. She looks over at the old Iciauran king and Ruari, pointing to the north. In that direction, she could three beings of great power. She needed to ensure they would not oppose her...*

Ouranos: *Turning away from Vein and Daitengu-Lune, he sees two figure leaping across rooftops towards them, one seemed to look like Garm, the other was unfamiliar.* ...Garm...

Heake: Then we leave at once? *She looks over at Suurn, who has just entered the room.* Suurn, I leave you in charge of the Shifters in my absence. I trust your decisions shall be wise.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/15/2012, 3:03 pm

Vein: *he smirks and shakes his head slowly*

Liola: So... We truly lost Garm... And we basically let it happen! How can we call ourselves Geneforce?! *in her rage, she punches a hole into the wall that goes straight into the room next to theirs* We lost Garm... Steam... Saber... Even Raem and Ouranos!!! Iodes! Mystess! *she lets out a monster-like growl* HOW?! WHY?! WHY DID THIS ALL HAPPEN?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/15/2012, 7:51 pm

Raem and Feral Chaos: *as the clash inside their minds grows wilder, the flames around them become more intense and bright. Suddenly, Feral's head begins to split in two. On one side is a man with a streamline helm with no horns. However, chaos energy is radiating off him as much as the other guy's. The other guy has a more beast-like form of Chaos's helmet. both of them collapse on the ground. The streamline one looks down at his hands, shaking. He then looks around*
???: Oh gods....What have I done? Iciaura...its all in flames...and those sounds....Daedra?!
*the bestial guy staggers to his feet and glares at the streamline guy*
???: Now you did it, Raem. We split!
Raem: Who are you?!
???: I'm you! But not the you that you are. I am the better you. I have no love for the weak, I hate all that gets in my way, and I am a destroyer of worlds. We both have Feral Chaos's power, but I have his full being inside me while you have only his aura. Therefore, we both have Chaos's power, but mine is stronger. You, you just have your old abilities. You're just a Summoner with Phoenix Fire. Me, I am Feral Chaos's Avatar as he should be! And without you to hold me back, Ouranos and my team and I shall destroy the gods and bring an end to this world! I will take the vengeance for our lost love that you dare not to! For that will be my name....I am vengeance, I am hate, I am destruction. I am all that which you are not. I am the anti-you. Your Doppelganger. Your better half. You are Raem. I am Mataer, Celestio-Sapian for Vengeance!
Raem: *he stands up and holds out his hand, his original Ashbringer forming in his hand. The greatsword's blade gleams with fire and Raem's more streamline armor glows with topaz phoenix fire* I won't let you destroy anything anymore, Mataer. You....and Feral....Are going back where you belong. You're going back into my mind and staying there! You've killed too many people using my name to let you walk away! If I want vengeance for Mystess's death, then I'll hunt down Berserker on my own time. But right now, I will deal with the monster right in front of me!
Mataer: You think you can take me? You can't use Chaos's form! You will never defeat me!
Raem: *he looks over at Emra* You and me....we're the same. I can see it in your eyes. You don't let Chaos control you. You fought him and beat him! I can see it! If your dimension and my dimension are anything alike, and you and I are anything alike, then you know that you and I have to stop this thing, even if you're a resurrection by a Necromancer.

Bonesaw: *he follows the butterfly until he finds the door to Quin's chamber. He walks over to the door and hesitates a bit. He knew that he was doing something that no other hunter had done before. He was going to see Quin without being summoned. He knew that if this went wrong, he could be killed or worse. But he didn't care. As long as he was going to do it for Kyra, he was ready. That, and the fact that he had been conditioned to not fear death since his creation. He knocked on the door three times, the large boom echoing throughout the hallway. Ripper shrank back a bit like a nervous dog* Master Quin! Its Bonesaw, Number 4! I seek an audience with you, sir!

Zeke: *he walks over to Liola and puts a hand on her shoulder. Zeke had never shown a supportive side, but now he was. In the light, his eyes looked almost like the old Raem's from back when Raem would try to rally Geneforce to fight against the enemy* Liola, I don't know what it must be like for you right now, loosing so many of your friends. But, what I do know is that I WILL get Saber and Steam back. I WILL protect Pennatus and Neir from the Hunters. I WILL stop the Daedra wherever they appear on the road we take. And I WILL save Raem and Ouranos. If what Steam and Saber said was true about them, then they were good at one point. And once a hero, always a hero. That's what Aeducan used to say to me when I was training with him and fighting bounty hunters in the Alienage. I promise you, I will do my best to restore the Geneforce you once knew. But, I'll need your help in order to do it. *he looks over at Heake, Kleptomania, and Fai* WE will need your help.

Helios: For some reason or another, the government banned SABERs. It might have something to do with the incident a few weeks ago where a Daedric Prince made Daedric SABERs and nearly destroyed the planet....But Rufus and Dieu stopped him, right? So then why is the government still cracking down on SABERs?

Slaif: *he keeps dodging the blasts, but barely. Finally, he trips over a garbage can and falls over, breaking Chimera's containment canister. Chimera's liquid body spills out and then reforms in the form of a small blob with the white mask that Chimera uses on its face. It looks at Slaif*
Chimera: You've never been that bright, child. Fufufufufu.....
Slaif: Chimera! Crap.....Get back in your canister!
Chimera: I don't think so. I like the energy on whoever that is pursuing you. I think I'll stick around and see if she wants to talk. Fufufufufufu....

Neir: Agreed. Now, according to what Kleptomania said, the entrance to the planet's sewers should be about a block from here. Once we enter the sewers, we need to use Skelebeast's power to drill into an underground keep called Silgium Sangus. Once there, we'll find a shrine to Boethia. If we break the statue, a portal to Crucible should open for about 5 minutes. We get in, rescue Gaea, grab the Sigil Stone, and get out. At least, that's what Kleptomania, Heake, and Joker told us since they were the ones that closed most of the Oblivion Gates on Mobius after the battle on Mobius...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/15/2012, 9:52 pm

Liola: This is exactly what I'm talking about! It's YOU. *she points to Zeke* and YOU. *she points to Fai* and YOU. *she points to Kleptomania* When has it ever been us? Since Mystess's death, WE'VE DONE NOTHING BUT FALL APART!!!

Sven: *he sits on the ground in front of Steam's cell, wiping the dried blood and gore off of his staff. He turns to Steam* Have you ever had a friend leave you in another dimension...?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 1/16/2012, 10:41 am

"They don't see us as evil. They simply see them as a threat." Lucy explained. "I mean, seriously? Ophiuchus and I got along very well."

"And man, I miss Ravager. But we've only ever seen Ryuusei..." Beal added.

"Which reminds me... Where is he?" the doctor asked.

True to his words, Ryuusei wasn't there.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/16/2012, 2:44 pm

Emra: *He glances back at Xenon, who merely shrugs before giving him a "go-ahead" look. He lets out a cheshire grin and throws out a hand to the side. The ground underneath him begins to swell upwards, and a tower of flame bursts from it. Emra backflips into the inferno, and the revving of a motor fills the air. In a blast of embers, Emra explodes from the inferno on a motorcycle, its wheels covered in flames. Emra steers himself towards Mataer, his energized Chaos whips flowing from the insides of his sleeves.*

*Quin's room is silent, and a foreboding chill fills the air. The doors slowly open to reveal the dark room. In the middle of the room is Master Quin, his back to Bonesaw. Behind Quin was his wooden table, a single candle on its surface.*
Master Quin: What is it that you seek?

Heake: Then, isn't it time we pick up the pieces of our fallen legacy? There's a possibility to bring back every single Geneforce X member, even Mystess. While we are out, I want you all to search for that hooded woman that's been spotted. She has ties to Mystess, and we have to know what. Liola... We'll bring them back. All of them. Our universe needs people like you. Garm, Raem and Ouranos are lost right now and need some kind of guidance. Getting Steam and Saber back shouldn't be too hard. They're both tough cookies, kid. If we can't save 'em, they can figure out a way to get free themselves, no? As for Iodes... It's better to let figure out what's happened... She needs time. Time we might not have, but she'll pull through. Trust me.

Ashura: Did he come with us? I didn't see...

Divine: *She slams to the ground in front of Slaif, creating a large crater in the ground. She stares at Chimera, analyzing it. She is about to grab the Chimera when a bolt of magical energy rams into her and knocks her into a nearby building.*
???: That's far enough!! *Alethia is seen, magic particles swirling around her fingertips. In the weeks that had passed, Alethia had come to realize that she'd need to grow stronger to adjust to a life without Geneforce. It was finally time to put her training to the test.*

Pennatus: Alright... *She takes a breath, feeling the wind shifts in the air. There was nobody there, or at least, not that she knew of.*

Steam: ... *His flicker up at Sven for a brief moment before looking back down. The cage were lined with power inhibitors, effectively negating Steam's power. Most of it anyway. His defense was unaffected, thanks to Vein. He just needed to right time to break out.* ...What?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/16/2012, 2:59 pm

Sven: I mean, You and your friend come from a different time to explore; see what different times were like. When its time to go, she just decides to stay behind... You dont want to leave her, but she goes and shoves you though, never seeing each other again... Has that ever happened to you?

Liola: *she takes a deep breath and sighs. This was gonna be alot tougher on herself that she thought...*

Kiko: Last time I saw Ryuusei, he was talking to Bonehead.... I mean Bonesaw before they went back to the headquarters...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/16/2012, 7:42 pm

Raem: *he swings Ashbringer at Mataer*
Mataer: *Ashbringer's katana form appears in his hand and he blocks, the blades almost crying out at the collision: However, Mataer didn't see Emra coming and turns in time to see Emra about a foot away from him*

Slaif: Huh?! Who are you? Never mind, you have to stop them! They're destroying the city and almost took Chimera*
Chimera: An Ailuro.....ew. *Chimera turns to Divine* If you please, my dear, distract the annoying little vermin while I slip into something a little more...*its mask glances at Slaif*.....comfortable.....*the tiny Chimera blob slithers towards Slaif and expands, engulfing Slaif. Slaif's screams are muffled but still audible as Chimera begins to take over him*

Zeke: Then its settled. Lets get going.
Kleptomania: *he turns to a Keshin.* Prep a stealth ship. We're penetrating Daedric lines.
Keshin: Yes sir! *he runs off and gets a stealth ship prepared. Its small enough not to be noticed, but large enough to hold the entire group* All aboard!
Kleptomania: Thank you, son. Take a rest. *the group boards and takes off for their mission.*

Neir: *He glances down the street when he hears a small thud. Near them is Gashka Palazzo, who had joined them on the way to the Daedric Base. He had just tripped over his own feet* Quiet, Gash!
Gashka: Sorry....
Neir: *He checks the street again. Completely clear* All clear. Penny, lets move.

Bonesaw: Sir, I may be a loose cannon, but I have always been your tool of destruction. As we all here know, the next Daitengu wielder is on the Daedra base planet. There are no Princes at the planet and all the Daedra there are our enemies since they are demons. Please, send me to hunt her! If I cause collateral damage there, it would benefit us since we are enemies with those Daedra! *he kneels to Quin* I am and always have been your weapon, sir. So please...*he looks up, his smile broad and bloodthirsty* Unleash me on the Daedra and this Daitengu wielder!

Chaos: Bah...what could a mere child like you know about time? You have no idea how utterly unfathomable time is....for all you know, you could meet your friend in the next instant!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 1/16/2012, 9:19 pm

"... We can find him later." Lucy resolved. "He normally has a habit of making an entrance."

"So what do we do?" Beal asked.

"... Find Rufus. What else do we do?" the doctor resolved.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/16/2012, 10:59 pm

Sven: *he looks to Chaos and lets out a kiddish laugh* Me? See Aero again? She slapped me before pushing me though. The only way we keep contact is thought inter-timing letters...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/18/2012, 11:14 pm

Emra: *He throws out a sleeve, intending to ensnare Mataer in an energized whip as he flew by.*

Alethia: Better not hold back... *She lifts a a hand, and a mighty glaide appears at her side. Now that she had her weapon to focus her magic through, she was prepared for battle. She knew of Chimera and she knew this particular undead was causing lots of panic in the city. If only she had back-up...*
Divine: *Her wings flare as she defiantly stands her ground.*

Pennatus: *She moves silently through the shadows of the building, eyes shifting over to examine the area around them before flicking forward towards her goal. Yet... this progress worried her. Very rarely did Geneforce plans actually succeed, though objective were usually met. Would this mission bear the same fruit?*

Master Quin: *All that is heard for several minutes is the drumming of fingers on wood as Quin mulled it over in his head.* ...You do realize that if you were to succeed, the Demon Hunters would have a long campaign of war against the Daedra, don't you? As a whole, our organization just seems too... inexperienced to deal with demons of such power. Our Hunters would need more versatility, more... *He pauses, as if he remembered something.* In your mission report... you mentioned something... A SABER, was it? With such power, perhaps... *He begins to drum his fingers again.* Bonesaw, this third Daitengu Keeper can take anything you throw at her and throw right back at you. You are sure you wish to do this? Your survival is hardly guaranteed with the companions she has with her.

Steam: ...Why're you even telling us this?

Ashura: ~This should prove interesting...~

Protos: *As the heat began to rise, the ship began to slowly lift itself up, racing to leave the area before the lava underneath it burst open and swallowed it whole.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next