NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

5 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Guest 4/7/2012, 6:05 pm

There she lays. A soul-less body of a former fighter. A girl who accepted a battle that wasnt her own. She sang onto the battlefield and paid in blood. Tyring to move, but the pain was unbearable. Her sight become a blur as she looked up. She failed. She failed her friends and comrads. "I...." she stuttered. "I...i..am...sor...ry."

"There is nothing to be sorry for." A female voice rang from the skies above. It sounded metal and something that was speaker based. "You fought bravely, and no one can tell you different." This time, it was a males voice.

The clouds that covered the sky in a gray shadow of death and despair were pushed away by somethign large. A gaping hole was formed and a metal ship lowered itself. Its shined & silvery color plated body attracted the suns rays and caused what seemed like a blinding affect. This large air craft had a logo upomn this side. The logo was that of the United Federation of Planets. The letters that was written across the front was that of the, U.S.S. Axalon. Out lined in black with a gold writing. It seemed like the focal point of the entire ship; it took away from the sight of its hidden and many weapons that covered it outer layer.

"Grim Slayer." A voice called. "You fought with all your might, but sang your greatest aria. For what you have done today, your courange will not go without reward. How rest, my friend & comrad." The voiced ended. A small platform was lowered from the ships haul. A outline of a figure could be seen from the group. A bright flash sparked and Grim Slayer began airborne. Being lifted, it seemed, she was carried to the sky. The small platform raised again and the ship started to rise back into the sky.

~Aboard the Axalon~
"Stella called as she carried her. She was carrying her best friend to the infirmary under the orders of Rico. Awatiting there arrival was Rika and Kitana. Rika was in tears but Kitana was furious. They let their comrad sing her song. They all know the consequences of this action. They could be fatal and deadly, that is why, they must act now, in order to save her life.

"I am sorry everyone." Grim slayer spoke as she laided upon the medical bed.
"Dont apologize." Rico said
"You fought your hardest." Rika said sobbing.
"Now let us continue for you." Kitana stated clenching her fists.
"But..." She was caught off by coughing up some blood.
"Rest. This machine with heal you but it will take time. Axalon is guarded and without the right access, you will be fine." Stella reported.
"Team, lets move." Rico commanded.

Once they return to the haul, each other them prepare. They check their vitals and personal weaponry. Once a clear was registered from all members, part of the floor opened. Looking down to the covered ground, a new fight was about to start.

In unison, they count. "One. Two Three." Then leap.

~Midfall~
"Everyone knows their mission." Stella blurts out. With just nod, they all agree. "Here we go. Team, mobalize!"
Once they reach the clouds, each member spreads out. Only a small distance away, they each set themselves. Their personal wepaons coming noticable. Rico's blade. Rika's tonfas. Kitana's daggers. Stella's gauntlets.

*Impact in: Five. Four. Three. Two. One.*

With four loud crashes, and what seemed like a small earthquake that shook it all, craters formed. In the heart of each crater, a creature stood. Walking. Moving slowly to the outside rim, they set themselves for a fierce fight.

"I am Rico Sakara Prowler, Captain of the U.S.S. Axalon."
"I am Rika Sakara Prowler, Comander of the U.S.S. Axalon."
"I am Kitana Cobra, Lieutenant Commander of the U.S.S. Axalon."
"I am Stellaluna Aurora Starlight, Lieutenant of the U.S.S. Axalon."

"Prepare yourselves. We are here to protect and justify!"

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 18 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Zazul 4/8/2012, 8:23 am

*one of the Corpulses, called Lanzard looks up at the ship. He notices a few fighters begining to decend from it as well. Those ships might cause a bit of trouble.*
Lanzard: Grrr....*he looks over to the other Corpulses and nods. He then starts walking towards the fighter ships. Then he jogs. Then he goes into an all-out sprint. Finally, he leaps into the air and takes on the form of a large bird-like alien with clawed arms and vast wings. He shrieks out and flies at the same speed as the jets to meet them in arieal combat*
Pilot 1: Alright, squad. You have your orders. Clear out the baddies in the air so the Captain and other Officers don't have any trouble.
Pilot 2: *he sees Lanzard coming* WHAT IS THAT?! *Lanzard shrieks and uses his claws, ripping the ship's wing off and damaging the thrusters, causing the ship to explode midair.*
Pilot 1: HAUNT THAT GUY!
Lanzard: PITIFUL! *he opens his wings so he can fall back and chase another ship. He tries to grab that ship's thrusters, but the ship gets away. the other ships lock on to him and start shooting, but Lanzard flies as fast as they do and gives chase to his target*
Piolt 1: STAY ON HIM! KEEP HIM IN YOUR SIGHTS! *the ships chase after Lanzard, and the skies light up with explosions from either side*
Raem: *he kicks a thunderdead in the face and then uses Ashbringer to light a Morian of fire, destroying it. He looks down the line of battle and sees the new lead Morian after Frote. He starts walking through the fray, his eyes dead set on the leader.*
Efreet: *he burns up two more Morians and looks to see the newcomers* That insignia! They're with the Military! The Axion was supposed to go help the Army of Three on the front lines, but I guess now we have backup! *he grabs a Thunderdead and crushes its skull with his bare hand. He then calls out to Rico, Rika, Stella, and Kitana* WELL MET, FRIENDS! THERE'S PLENTY TO GO AROUND!

Polybotes: *he makes a tidal wave around his body* Surf's up, babe! *he lets the wave loose at Liola*

Bonesaw: *he lands down and wraps an arm around Kyra's hip, pulling her close* Don't think you can have all the fun! *he lets out a force wave to amplify her sound blast*
Ripper: *the jaw on his second mouth makes gear grinding noises and then opens wide. The energy blasts literally get eaten by the mouth. Ripper then punches the second jaw shut and runs at Ryuusei. He leaps up and tackles Ryuusei midair. His normal mouth bites down into Ryuusei's area where his shoulder meets his neck and his second mouth bites down on Ryuusei's second head's neck. He then puts all his weight into it and the two begin to spiral to the ground. Ripper and Ryuusei may be of the same species, but Ripper in terms of body mass was bigger than Ryuusei and had a primal, feral strength on his side.*

~The Law Family home on Parum~
*the Law Family was a wealthy family. And since Alex was heir to this family, he had access to their various bank accounts. Using them, he was able to purchase a villa on the planet Parum, in the Gurhal System, far from the war. Alex had taken up the job of being the commander of the Celestial Faith's forces on Parum, taking smaller, less dangerous jobs than back in the Mobius System. For on Parum, there were not as many threats as where Geneforce was from. Here, Alex took on what was considered Elite Jobs with minimal effort, as he was used to much stronger opponents. So, Alex was able to come home to his loving wife and their newborn son every day. Alex walks into Riley's room and stands with Rose next to the crib. He smiles and whispers* Looks like he's sleeping.....Riley...I'm so proud of you. One day...you will do great things. I can feel that much. Riley Xanthos Law....

Saber: *he begins to stir frim his bed. He gets up, grabs the iv hanger next to him, and uses the rolling hanger as a crutch while he walks out* Gotta...find Xanthos....Gotta...save Fenrir...save Raem...save Steam....gotta...*he was still clearly delerious from loosing his connection with Fenrir.*

Last edited by Zazul on 4/8/2012, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 4/8/2012, 9:27 am

OOC: ... I guess we're forgetting Rufus?

[Near Concordia]

Ryuusei changed forms to Proteus - Earth, the energy of the transformation protecting him from both attacks. Ryuusei quickly changed targets, and fired a shot. A massive shot; if his earlier shots were assault rifle shots, this was something from a battleship's cannon.

As for Lightning, she took on Ripper, conjoining her swords and flinging them at him, sparking with teravolts of electricity.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2012, 8:14 pm

With the four together, they approach one another. Standing there, face to face. Then with one swift turn, they are back to back. Like a compass, the face the four major directions. The lights on there boots and arm guards glow. With a blink of the eye, they dash apart, each itching for action.

Rico is the first to make contact. Stopping about a mile away from the starting spot, she begins to fight. His blade slicing away. Once in the clear, his eyes pinpoint on someone or something in the distance. A creature that sparked his royal interest. A winged one that swung a sword that was impressive in size. Stepping forward, but in that moment, he became surrounded. His path cut off. Irritated, his smile fated. Walking that became a run; he had to clear his path. His right arm sleeve began to glow with a soft blue light. “Let a strong chill, embrace my surroundings. Tsunami Blizzard!” A wave like attack came forth. A wave covered the ground in his direction. Then, the soft chill of cold froze it over. Now skating upon the ice, Rico sliced at the captured creatures. Making it closer to his target, he smiled.

Rika stopped. Watching her twin take charge of his situation, she wanted to be different. That’s how she always waned to be since they were born; the one with her our choices and style of fighting. Today was that day to show her style. Looking upward, her mindset it’s course. Focusing, she managed to clear her mind. Her boots began to hover. Throwing her head back, and arms to her side, she opened her eyes and took off into the sky. Her two tails swaying as she entered the sky. Her fists clenched to the bars of her weapon. Looking at her target, she knew she had to fight. Once she stopped, her boots still keeping her up, her own sleeve began to glow with a soft yellow light. “Let the sky how with pride and fury. Hurricane Impact!” The outside bars on her tonfas’ began to spin. Bringing her arms up, a swift wind was created. Taking its fury to her enemies.

Kitana was straightforward and slicing away. She was one who enjoyed the fighting more then the other three. With her mastering several and many martial art styles, and her hot and quick temper, she couldn’t find any other way to relieve stress, but fight. Her daggers sliced with fury and quickness. Enemy creatures falling as she moved. Her movements swift that’s that her rattlesnake and cobra DNA. Smiling a devilish smile, what more could she say. This was something that tickled her fancy in some sense. Jumping back to take a breath, she looked up at the roaring sky and at the falling snowflakes. With a smile that could make a baby cry, her sleeve began to glow with a soft red light. “Burn, red of anger and incinerate. Inferno Smasher!” At the tip of her dagger, a flame extends. A longer reach made out of range targets hurt. Dashing forward, she burned all those who came at her.

Stella stopped. She watched as her teammates fought with courage. The courage to try and help this planet survive. But she wanted to check something out. She wanted to see the city and make sure everyone got away, like the report claimed. Dashing towards the inner city, she was devastated. Buildings torn like paper. Streets smashed to rubble. Her eyes couldn’t believe it. This once graceful planet became a planet of war. This wasn’t right and they needed justice. Looking around, she felt uneasy. To someone technical like her, that made her sick. She walked down the roads, calling to see if life would appear. But little did she know she could be dooming herself. With a soft step, a rock broke to pieces. Quickly turning, Stella was sent flying. A whole building had fallen due to impact into an unstable wall. Digging herself out, she was angered. Brushing away the dust, she had to swing. Clenching her fists, her sleeve began top glow with a soft green light. Kneeling upon the ground, laying both palms against the ground. “Let the ground crumble before me.” Pulling her right hand behind her, clenched into a fist. “Terrene Annihilation.” Looking up now, her fist came slamming into the ground. Cantact made, a msall crater forming around her. A crack raced towards the enemy. Opening up, boulders shaped and forged into spears pieced the creature swiftly. “Gotcha.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/10/2012, 1:37 pm

Charisma: We will begin your training first thing tomorrow.*she gives a dark grin, and rests a hand on Xenon's shoulder.* You say that you are my daughter... If you don't mind me asking, who is your father? I have several theories, but I wish to confirm...

Liola: *she turns to her team* If you are easily infatuated, I suggest, looking away from this moment on! *She turns back just as the water hits her. When the waves die down, she's sitting on the ground, legs in a W shape. Her eyes that closed during the wave opened, revealing pools of sad blue. He soaked clothing clung to her body; skintight. She looked like she wanted to cry. And due to the water, the love scent she eminated was 3x stronger.*

Zora: *she stared at the newcomers, amazed. Where she couldn't save her new-found friend, Grim Slayer, They could? They also seemed to be good guys also, so maybe she could befriend them too...*

Sven: So what's gonna happen next...? *he clutches his staff tightly to his chest. He hoped that it was something that wouldn't kill him, but would maybe help him?*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/11/2012, 11:09 pm

Xenon: ...I haven't seen him since I was small, but his name was Xanthos Ailuro. But I'm not sure how that's relevant... *She tilts her head to the side.*

Kulen: We find the last keeper of Daitengu, the right hand. We'll proceed from there...

Kyra: *It is in that moment that she glances at Bonesaw from the corner of her eyes, seeing his raw determination. It was nearly overwhelming.*
Mizuchi: *She descends on Lightning from above, curling in her wings and bodyslamming Lightning from above.*

Antonio: *He sees the door open, and Saber staggers out in the hospital garb, babbling about saving and Hunters. Antonio shouted for a nearby group of nurses to come, and they quickly sent Saber back into the room.* At least one of them is up...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/12/2012, 6:43 am

Chimera: Ah Xanthos....I remember him well. He blasted me from his giant ship and then proceeded to attack we with thunder god blasts...Good times, eh?!

Bonesaw: *he sees Ryuusei's attacks coming. He opens his mouth and the eye on his tongue opens wide. The blast stops in front of Bonesaw, the veers to the left, destroying a mountain in the distance* That was close....too close...Ripper? How are you holding up?
Ripper: *he glances and sees lightning's attack. But he also sees Mizuchi's counter attack* I got backup. I'm good...*his eyes lock on to Ryuusei* Now now, who said you could ignore me, brother? We're still playing our game...*his second head snarls and then starts to form an energy blast that would rival even a Nova's. He locks onto Ryuusei* HERE! HAVE IT! *he fires*

Raem: *he was impressed by the courage of these new allies. After dispatching the new leader, he dashed through the enemies. Soon, he found himself back-to-back with Rico, Morians and Thunderdead surrounding the two of them* Raem Hadesson...That's my name. You're a pretty good fighter. That ice manipulation reminds me of somebody very dear to me. *he brings his sword up in preparation* What say you to taking these beasts together?
Efreet: *he punches multiple thunderdead so hard, their heads explode. He finally finds himself next to Stella. He grabs a Thunderdead and rips it in half* NOW YOU LITTLE SPECKS ARE GONNA SEE HOW WE BROUGHT THE PAIN IN MY DAY! *he hurls the Thunderdead into its own comrades* KEEPER OF THE GOD FIRE, BITCHES!

Polybotes: *he whistles loudly* IS IT JUST ME, OR DID THIS BABE JUST GET CUTER?! *his tongue hangs out and he starts panting wildly*
Zeke: Does she REALLY have this guy fawning over her?
Gashka: *he has two hearts in his eyes* I FORGOT HOW MUCH OF A BEAUTY LIOLA-SAN WAS!
Neir: *he facepalms* Zeke, you and I are immune because of Chaos and Kronos. Your friends though....
Fai Zheng: *he is not paying attention. He is sitting at a small collection of alchemy supplies* Perhaps a little more hops....No no...Jasmine! Yes! More Jasmine! And perhaps a few drops of lotus nectar?
Zeke: FAI?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Fai Zheng: Making a new brew. I want Liola to sample it when she's done fighting.
Zeke: Don't tell me you're under her spell too...
Fai Zheng: Spell?
Zeke: Wait...DID YOU EVEN WATCH ANY OF THE FIGHT?!
Fai Zheng: No. I didn't. I've been here doing this the whole time.
Neir: Then don't look! Liola is a succubus, and she's using her seduction powers right now!
Fai Zheng:...you do realize that as a monk, I had to take a vow of celibacy, right?
Zeke: A what?
Fai Zheng: I swore off women. Literally, the monks hit me in my attraction chakra. I can't feel lust.
Neir: That's useful.
Fai Zheng: It really is. *he goes back to brewing*

Saber: *after being heavily sedated again, he is laid back down into his bed* ugh....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 4/12/2012, 4:11 pm

"Get out of here!" Ryuusei quickly commanded, pouncing on Lightning.

The bodyslam attack from above missed and got Ryuusei as Lightning tumbled away. "Ryuusei!" she called.

Ryuusei's body suddenly began to glow. "Give me... power..." he whispered.

Mizuchi was blown off of him as a sheer amount of energy burst from Ryuusei. "He can't be... That shouldn't be possible without Rufus!" Lightning declared.

The orb of energy that was enveloping Ryuusei suddenly rose up, with him. The young soldier opened his eyes... and flew right at Ripper, with power unheard of.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/13/2012, 9:46 pm

Ripper: *he's blown away by the sheer power*
Bonesaw: No way....what did that thing just do?! *suddenly, Bonesaw hears a beeping coming from his phone. When he opens it, the screen is bright red*
Screen: VIRUS DETECTED! VIRUS DETECTED! VIRUS DOWNLOADING TO FILE LOCATION RIPPER!
Bonesaw: WHAT THE HELL?!
Ripper: *his body begins to shudder. Black spike balls begin forming all over his body and he cries out as if he was in pain*
Bonesaw: RIPPER!?
Ripper: *the balls tighten around Rippers form and keep multiplying. Finally, they form a large ball around Ripper. Then, one falls off. Then another. And another. And another. Soon, the whole cocoon of spike balls fall of. Now, standing there, instead of Ripper's feral form, is a tall, one armed stick figure with two large stick wings and a head that vaguely resembles Ripper's first head. The being shudders and shifts. As it walks, its form shudders like it is made of static. It looks at Ryuusei with cold, deadly white circles for eyes. Ripper's feral violence was gone and replaced with something darker. A cold cunning. Calculating murderous intent. It was like a Nova incarnate. However, it seemed to be loyal to Bonesaw still.*
Bonesaw: *he looks at his phone again*
Screen: VIRUS DOWNLOAD COMPLETE. VIRUS EVOLUTION ENGAGED. SPECIFICATION; VIRUS PLEIADES, LEVEL 2.
Bonesaw: Virus?!
Ripper: *he steps on a plant. The plant turns black and bleak veins begin to sprout out and burrow into the earth around it.* Kill.....or be killed....that is how it works. *he looks at Ryuusei* ......fight.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/14/2012, 11:32 pm

Kyra: What... just happened?
Mizuchi: I've never encountered this before... but perhaps Ripper's glitches affected his physiology enough to transform him? The adrenaline rush Ripper felt when ...Ryuusei hit him probably accelerated the process somewhat...
Kyra: *She unconsciously shudders as Ripper speaks. The voice was harsh, cold, and metallic. She looks up at Bonesaw with worry.* Bonesaw...?

Xenon: Perhaps in this universe... but my mother told me that in her timeline, the Geneforce was able to catch wind of Dark Cosmos' plan and destroy the Chimera before it had taken all of those Celestio-sapien lives...

Queen Heake: I suppose Liola can handle this... *She looks to the others.* Shall we continue our march onward?
Pennatus: I guess so...

Antonio: I wonder if that guy's okay...? *He looks at Saber's hospital room.* Think they'd let me in?
Lindsay: They won't have a choice. *She stands, arms crossed in boredom.* I'm going in to get answers. Maybe he knows where Helios or that angel went off to. *She boldly pushes her way past the doctors towards the hospital room with Antonio following close behind. He looks at his PDA, his eyes wandering to the icon on the lower right of a stylized X. He narrowed his eyes, knowing that the day when he'd have to use that program was coming closer and closer...*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/16/2012, 1:39 pm

Charisma: Oh! that reminds me... It's about my sister, Luna. What comes of her in your universe? If you don't mind my asking. I'm just hoping she isnt the same in ALL universes... *she mutters obscene remarks under her breath*

Liola: *her eyes sparkle slightly and her cheeks take on a light pink shade. She stands up and slowly walks around Polybotes. Her tail brushes up under his chin, and she looks him directly in the eyes, her hands on his neck* Please... Don't make me fight anymore... It's isnt good for my heart.....

Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/16/2012, 1:45 pm

Polybotes: *his nose spouts out a large fountain of blood and he nearly collapses* Oh come on, dude! That's no fair at all, sending a cute babe like this to fight!

Fai Zheng: ._. the way she wields lust, they should put her in the army...

Zeke: She's good. Really good. Now I can see why Saber is always glancing at her...

Neir: You know, she and Raem dated before he married Mystess.

Gashka: *he is scrambling at Liola with hearts in his eyes while Zeke and Neir both hold him back, Zeke using his tail to hold him by the waist and Neir holding him in a full nelson* LIOLA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN! <3
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/16/2012, 1:55 pm

Liola: You're so sweet, telling them off for me~ *she moves her hands and a slight click in his neck is heard* *you can sleep for a bit as a reward. Maybe when you awake, ill be back. *she turns to the group* It's only a knock out twist. Gashka, are you aright?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/16/2012, 2:06 pm

Polybotes: *he drops with a thud, his tongue hanging out and a grin on his face*
Zeke: Liola! Turn off the seduction magic! Gashka's...too....strong! *he is clearly straining with Neir to hold back the lovesick Palazzo.*
Neir: GASHKA! SLOW DOWN YA MORON!
Gashka: LIOLA-CHAAAAAN! LIOLA-SWAAAAAN! <3 *he keeps trying to run at her. And it is clear what is on his mind.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 4/16/2012, 3:27 pm

Zazul wrote:Ripper: *he's blown away by the sheer power*
Bonesaw: No way....what did that thing just do?! *suddenly, Bonesaw hears a beeping coming from his phone. When he opens it, the screen is bright red*
Screen: VIRUS DETECTED! VIRUS DETECTED! VIRUS DOWNLOADING TO FILE LOCATION RIPPER!
Bonesaw: WHAT THE HELL?!
Ripper: *his body begins to shudder. Black spike balls begin forming all over his body and he cries out as if he was in pain*
Bonesaw: RIPPER!?
Ripper: *the balls tighten around Rippers form and keep multiplying. Finally, they form a large ball around Ripper. Then, one falls off. Then another. And another. And another. Soon, the whole cocoon of spike balls fall of. Now, standing there, instead of Ripper's feral form, is a tall, one armed stick figure with two large stick wings and a head that vaguely resembles Ripper's first head. The being shudders and shifts. As it walks, its form shudders like it is made of static. It looks at Ryuusei with cold, deadly white circles for eyes. Ripper's feral violence was gone and replaced with something darker. A cold cunning. Calculating murderous intent. It was like a Nova incarnate. However, it seemed to be loyal to Bonesaw still.*
Bonesaw: *he looks at his phone again*
Screen: VIRUS DOWNLOAD COMPLETE. VIRUS EVOLUTION ENGAGED. SPECIFICATION; VIRUS PLEIADES, LEVEL 2.
Bonesaw: Virus?!
Ripper: *he steps on a plant. The plant turns black and bleak veins begin to sprout out and burrow into the earth around it.* Kill.....or be killed....that is how it works. *he looks at Ryuusei* ......fight.

As for Ryuusei, he flew back up into the air, and came crashing back down. As the light faded, he rose up. Ryuusei had gone Ascendance, but his form had changed; now he had brilliant, thick white armor with features of his other forms. Reaching behind himself, he drew his Thunder form's gigantic sword. "Go find a doctor." Ryuusei taunted in a deadpan manner.

"... Did he just go Ascendance without a commander?" Lightning gasped.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/16/2012, 3:52 pm

Liola: *she looks confused* It's been gone for sometime now... *She walks over to Gashka and smacks him hard across the face* GET OVER YOURSELF.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/16/2012, 4:29 pm

Xenon: ...She calls herself Crystal Moon, a renegade freedom fighter that fights the tyrannical rule of King Scourge. When we left our timeline, she was alive, but now that Justicia is destroying everything... I'm not sure.

Pennatus: *She could only sweatdrop at the situation.* Here's my dose of insanity, I suppose...

Kyra: Such power...*She looks between Ripper and Ryuusei.* Do all SABERs have this much hidden potential?
Mizuchi: Depends on the commander, mostly. It's obvious that Ryuusei's commander is one of a kind for him to pull off a move like that.

Ashura: *He grunts as he hits a wall, his body racked with pain. He hadn't underestimated the angel's power, but he was still getting completely owned. Sepuritus, his Manasvin partner, lay injured on the ground nearby, his form covered in serious injuries. Could they really keep fighting the angel for much longer?*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 4/17/2012, 4:32 pm

[Near Concordia]

Lightning quickly snapped herself out of her distraction, and found that Kyra and Mizuchi were similarly distracted by Ryuusei and Ripper. "Go!" she shouted, suddenly throwing both of her blades at the Alicorn.

[Revolution]

Rufus slowly levitated down, oddly calm despite his rage. Lucy and Beal were also on their knees... or in Beal's case, he was flat on the floor. Dr. Cherubim? Well...

A massive stone hand swiped up Rufus. Even his shield didn't stop the doctor. "My son!" Dr. Cherubim shouted pleadingly. "Stop this at once! We will achieve nothing!"

"Says you!" Rufus shouted scathingly, trying to force his way out.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/18/2012, 6:44 am

Bonesaw: *he snapped out of the distraction in time to see the blades.* DIRTY TRICK! *he opens his mouth and the blades both curve around Mizuchi and Kyra, missing them and flying back at Lightning even faster than before thanks to Bonesaw's force manipulation.* GET SKEWERED BY YOUR OWN ATTACK, PONY!
Ripper: Oh, don't worry...you won't need a doctor....*his eyes are dead-set on Ryuusei and very hungry for blood* You will need an undertaker. *his body snakes as if he was made of just pure lines and he appears very closely behind Ryuusei. His stomach cracks open and out pops a more horrifying version of his second head. The head opens its jaws and lets out a blast point-blank range at Ryuusei.*

*Helios was also in trouble. His Warlock, Archer, was beaten up pretty bad but still standing. He himself was beaten up bad as well. He was clutching a pipe from the wreckage of the battle.*
Helios: Archer, Phase a blast through Dieu's hand and see if you can hit that noise-slinging bastard!
Archer: Already on it! *he lets loose a few phase blasts at Rufus.*

*The group continued onward through Crucible. Finally, they arrive at the next room. Its an island volcano with hundreds of human soldiers fighting, shouting in English and Japanese. Sitting on a smoldering rock near the group is a man with red skin. He has black hair and is in full samurai armor and garb. On his belt is a katana that is smoking and smoldering. In his hand against his lips is an old-fashioned pipe with fresh tobacco in it. He inhales deep and then lets the smoke roll out from his nose.*
Enkelados: I am Enkelados. Gigante of Fire. I will not ask for a single opponent like my brothers before me. I hold you all accountable for their defeat. *he stands up.* So you all shall face me. It will bring me and my defeated brothers great honor.

Saber: *he begins to rouse again from his drugged state. Only this time, he doesn't try to get out of bed.* Ugh....where am I?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 4/18/2012, 6:17 pm

[Near Concordia]

Lightning simply caught her own blades (as in caught them telekinetically). They were, after all, hers.

With a loud clang, the attack connected... but Ryuusei still stood there as if Ripper was stroking him with a feather. His defensive ability was incredibly high. "I'm sorry, was that supposed to hurt?" Ryuusei snarked.

He swung his blade in a massive, vertical arc, calling down a mighty thunderbolt which crashed with enough force to make a fairly large crater. Even Lightning, the strongest in Rufus' party, nearly lost her footing.

[Revolution]

The shots flew through Dieu's hand, but bounced off Rufus' passive shield. The crack in it was increasing in size. "RRRAAAAAGH!" he roared, creating an explosion of Laplace noise around him.

Dieu lost his grip on Rufus, and the pissed off angel was free. He soared into the air, hoping to make it harder to attack him. The Laplace noise, however, was about to scatter all over Archer, which would be lethal... until it began floating towards Dieu. He was absorbing and cleansing it, as he always had.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/19/2012, 8:20 am

Ripper: *the smoke clears and ripper is standing there, his body contorted. He had snaked his body so he encircled the attack instead of getting hit by it. He re-formed his body and sneered evilly* I'm sorry, was that supposed to hurt? AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Ripper's laugh as he mocked Ryuusei echoed out. Finally, he stopped laughing and went back to glaring.* Or maybe I should get serious now?
Bonesaw: *he charges in the confusion and leaps up above lightning. He lets down a rain of force blasts and then flies down with them. After they bombard lightning, he lands on her back and begins railing his fists into her head over and over again*

Helios: Archer! Help me up there!
Archer: On it! *he grabs Helios and flies up after Rufus. He fires off a few blasts, enough to make a hole in the shield and then throws Helios through the hole. Helios then curls his fist and rails right into Rufus's face* GET A GRIP, RUFUS!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 4/19/2012, 5:36 pm

OOC: Zazul, I have to ask... You sure you're not overdoing it again? I've had to take... liberties recently.

[Near Concordia]

"No. Get better." Ryuusei answered, putting away his sword.

Holding out his hand, a small maelstrom of leaves formed around it. When it dissipated, Ryuusei was holding the giant shuriken that Nature-element Pleiades use. He threw it at Ripper at a blinding speed.

[Revolution]

Before Helios and Archer could get up to him, though, Rufus fired a laser of Laplace noise at them... but it was more like a deterrant.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/19/2012, 8:12 pm

OOC: Good point. Sorry.

Ripper: .....what?
Bonesaw: *he looks over* Ripper? What are you doing?! Don't get confused! *he was clearly distracted by Ripper's confusion.*

Helios: *he's flung back and slams hard into the ground, his arm bending at a weird angle. Helios screams in pain at his broken arm.*
Archer: *he is also flung back. It was clear that, even with Dieu's help, they were no match for Rufus with his power.* DAMN!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 4/20/2012, 3:50 pm

[Near Concordia]

Lightning took this opportunity. She quickly attacked again, this time lunging straight at Bonesaw, both swords bared and out to kill.

Ryuusei quickly pulled out his sword and launched a sword wave after the shuriken; it would be difficult to dodge both of them.

[Revolution]

"Well?" Rufus asked.

Suddenly, Dieu's hand grabbed him again... but gently. "My son..." Dr. Cherubim said again. "Can't we resolve this differently?"

"Have any better ideas?" Rufus asked, trying to free his leg. It was a light grip for Dieu, but it was like having your leg stuck under a log for Rufus.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/22/2012, 11:26 am

Charisma: I see... Well, I can only fope for the best. Rest up. I will not go easy on you, daughter or not.

Liola: well... charm works in strange ways. :3

~Hell~

*Vein had been in the back, speaking with Daitengu*
Daitengu: . . . . Are you sure you want me to do that?
Vein: *he nods and a shadowy portal opens beneath the demon girl*
Daitengu: She sinks into the ground, disappearing, and reappearing back on Iciaura.* His reason for doing this better be a good one... *with a sigh, she shifts into a white wolf and runs through the destroyed streets, searching for something*

~Demon Hunter HQ~

*Garm had finally found his way out of the labryinth that were the HQ hallways*
Garm: Damn this place is huge.....*He comes across where the fight had taken place.* ._.

~Iciaura~

Beowulf: *he too is running through the streets, double checking to make sure everyone has gotten away*
Zora: *she is with Raem and Iodes still*

Last edited by Luna on 4/26/2012, 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding on. :3)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next