NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty

Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween

Go down

Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween Empty Geneforce Halloween Special-A Very Keshin Halloween

Post by Zazul 10/5/2011, 9:21 pm

~The Demonic Realm of Nifelheim~

Abyssion:SHADES OF MADNESS, ASSEMBLE!
Kleptomania: Here.
Nymphomania: Right here.
Schizophrenia: Here.Here.And here!
Obsession: I LIVE TO SERVE YOU, ABYSSION-SAMA! *Gets hit in the head with a random flying brick*
Paranoia: Here, but still wary of all you bastards.....Except you, Lord Abyssion!
Phobia: Here....don't hit me!
Mania: KISHISHISHISHISHI! Present!
Dementia: Yeah, here. What is it?
Megalomania (Xander): Yeah, I'm here.
Abyssion: MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Excellent, my minions! Its good to see you all in one place! Do any of you know what night it is?
Obsession: *he raises his hand frantically* OOOOO! OOOO! OO! ME! MEMEME! I KNOW! ME!
Abyssion: Paranoia. What day is it?
Paranoia: Its October 31st, Sir.
Abyssion: Good! Do you know what holiday it is? Hmmmmm.....Schizophrenia!
Schizophrenia: Nope.Not in the slightest.Don't know, don't care.
Abyssion: Its Halloween! A night were humans give in to madness, when evil reigns supreme! Where nightmares become reality!
Kleptomania: I thought that was Walprigus Night according to pagan-*POW! Hit in the face by Abyssion's foot*
Abyssion: TONIGHT, WE THE KESHIN SHALL GO TO THE MORTAL PLAIN AND WREAK UNSPEAKABLE HORROR UPON THE MORTALS! FOR TONIGHT IS A NIGHT OF FEAR! A NIGHT OF EVIL! A NIGHT OF-*looks at the Shades and sees Nymphomania is gone*Where the heck is Nymphomania?
Nymphomania: Here! *she is in front of a mirror in a cute maid's outfit*
Abyssion: WHAT IN THE GREAT ICIAURIAN MOON ARE YOU DOING?!
Nymphomania: I'm going to a Halloween party. This is my costume. What do you think? *she blushes shyly and puts on the cute, innocent girl look. Most of the Shades fall over with nosebleeds, while Dementia covers Phobia's eyes since he's only a kid.*
Abyssion: What do I think? YOU DON'T EVEN LOOK REMOTELY SCARY! WHAT KIND OF PARTY ON HALLOWEEN DOESN'T HAVE A SCARY THEME!?
Nymphomania: A high school Halloween party.
Kleptomania: That's what I've been trying to tell you, Abyssion-sama. Halloween has changed over the years. Now kids just dress up for fun.
Abyssion: Well forget the party! we're going somewhere else!
Kleptomania: I've got a bad feeling about this.....

~Earth realm, Some random amusement park in Pennsylvania~
Kleptomania: You cannot be serious...
Abyssion: Oh, but I am, Kleptomania! Tonight, we shall wreak havoc in this human theme park at their celebration known as the "Halloween Haunt"!
Kleptomania: Sir, you're setting us up to either get kicked out of the park or to get kicked in our tenders by scared teenage girls. Either way, we're going to get kicked....
Abyssion: PATIENCE, MY PET! FOR SOON, WE SHALL REVEL IN THE GREAT BLOOD FEAST THAT WILL BE THE FEAR OF THE UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE OF EARTH REALM! MUHAHAHAHA! Now lets get into the park already.
*Abyssion and the Shades of Madness enter the park. The walk for about two minutes until they come across two random teenage boys.*
Abyssion: Watch and learn, Shades...
Kleptomania: Oh, I'm watching. But I don't expect to learn anything...
Abyssion:*he appears in black smoke in front of the two teenage boys. He spreads his wings and laughs evilly while looking down at the mortals* BEHOLD, PATHETIC HUMANS! FOR I AM ABYSSION THE DEVOURER! THE DESTROYER OF GALAXIES! FALLEN GOD AND LORD OF ALL KESHIN! BOW BEFORE MY AWESOME POWER AND QUAKE AS I DEVOUR YOUR SOULS AND LEAVE YOU FROTHING AND BLOODY AS YOU ARE CRUSHED BY MY ALL-ENCOMPASSING MADNESS!
Teen boy 1: Dude! Awesome costume!
Teen boy 2: Yeah, totally! you almost scared me out of my pants, bro!
Abyssion: .......what?
Teen boy 1: *he and his companion walk past Abyssion and up to the other shades* Yeah, dudes! You all got killer costumes this year! Especially you, little spider dude!
Phobia:.....me?
Teen Boy 2: Totally! I bet you could win the costume contest easy with that thing! You would be the king of the park! You should enter!
Phobia: Me? win something?....*his eyes sparkle and he clasps his hands together, smiling dreamily* I have a dream now!
Abyssion: Wait wait wait! Phobia, you can't enter a contest! Also- *looks and sees that all the other shades are gone except for Obsession* WHERE THE HELL DID YOU ALL GO!?
Kleptomania: *he walks past Abyssion with 2 beautiful teen girls in his arms* So then I tell him "that's not how you drive. this is!"
Abyssion: Kleptomania, what are you doing?!
Kleptomania: I'm just showing these girls a good time.
Abyssion: Forget the strumpets! Where's the rest of the Shades?!
Kleptomania: Well, Phobia's over at the grand stage.
Abyssion: *he runs over to the stage and sees Phobia with five more costumed teenagers*
Announcer: AND WE HAVE A WINNER! NUMBER 3, PHOBIA!
Phobia: *his eyes shine as the Crown of Haunts is placed on his head* I'M SO HAPPY! I FINALLY WON SOMETHING!
Abyssion: *he looks over and sees Megalomania arguing with a vendor*
Megalomania: $4.50 FOR A LOUSY WAFFLES AND ICE CREAM!? THAT'S HIGHWAY ROBBERY YOU JERK!
Abyssion: Okay, so there's those two idiots....where's Nymphomania? *he looks and sees her and a bunch of high school and college girls dancing to live music. And the one playing it is Mania on flute, Dementia on drums, and Schizophrenia singing*
Schizophrenia: BECAUSE YOU CAN'TYOU WON'T AND YA DON'T STOP! BECAUSE YOU CAN'T YOU WON'T AND YA DON'T STOP! BECAUSE YOU CAN'T YOU WON'T AND YA DON'T STOP!
Dementia: Mike D Come On And Rock The Sure Shot...
Abyssion:Oh sweet mother of the gods.... *facepalms and looks over at the corn maze*
Paranoia: *he is wandering in the maze. Suddenly a boy dressed as Jason from Friday the 13th pops out in front of him*
Jason Dude: Boo, dude!
Paranoia: SHOOOOOOOOORYUKEN! *uppercuts the kid in the jaw*
Abyssion: Well, Obsession, at least I know you won't abandon my plan like them, right? Obsession?
Obsession: *he is in the giant pumpkin carving contest and just carved a life-sized sculpture of Abyssion in the Pumpkin* BEHOLD THE GLORY OF LORD ABYSSION!
Abyssion: I'M UP TO MY ARMPITS IN MORONS! *suddenly, a tall emo kid with blonde hair and a shorter brown haired boy walk past Abyssion. The shorter boy looks at the Shades, then at Abyssion, then he facepalms and covers his eyes*
Tall Kid: Hey, Carl, do you know those guys? They seem kinda weird...
Carl: Nick, some things are better left unsaid....*the boys turn and just walk away*
Abyssion: THAT'S IT! SHADES, PACK IT IN, WE'RE GOING BACK TO NIFELHEIM!
Kleptomania: *he's talking to about six different girls* Don't worry, I'll text all of you when I get home. *he turns and walks out with Abyssion*
Schizophrenia: *he, Mania, and Dementia are all talking to the three guys who they were play instruments with* Sorry we can't jam anymore...It was really fun!But we have to go.
Mania: KISHI! That was awesome!
Dementia: for once, I agree with you.
The Beastie Boys: Thanks for playing with us!
*the three Keshin follow Abyssion*
Megalomania: *he walks past Abyssion with the entire Waffles and Ice cream stand* If I'm gonna pay outrageous prices for food, I'm taking my money's worth!
Nymphomania: *she waves to a bunch of college girls* See you guys at brunch tomorrow! It was fun! *she runs past Abyssion*
Paranoia: *he dashes past Abyssion with about twenty security officers chasing him* I TOLD YOU HE SURPRISED ME!
Phobia: *he waddles past Abyssion with the crown on his head* This was the best night ever!
Obsession: *he walks past holding a 2nd place ribbon* Stupid blonde girl and her boyfriend....a Jack' o Lantern that has a simple heart that says "I love you!" on it....
Abyssion: .........Well, my plans may be ruined, but at least it can't get any worse!
Carl: *he's standing next to Abyssion* Tell me about it...

And so, with that, I wish you a very happy Halloween! I know this may be early for Halloween, but its the thought that counts at least! ^_^; Anyway, Happy Halloween and my your night be filled with fright!

-Your friendly neighborhood hack, Zazul.

*This FanFic was based of the characters created by Genesis, Blastion, Luna, Phirania, Ray, RKRobot, and Zazul. Please support the Geneforce Website!*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down