NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty

Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training

Post by Zazul 7/27/2015, 12:33 am

???: *the Hunter suddenly yelps and spins around, his claw ready. However, upon seeing Kielia, he sighs in relief and breaths easy* You shouldn't sneak up like that...if you startle the wrong person, you could lose your head. You must be one of the new recruits. *his voice is deep, with a slight English ring to it.* My name is Dominic. Most here call me Dom, or The Buzzard. I was told that the three new recruits were going to be my new Mob. I hope you and your friends are prepared...The Hunt is not for the faint of heart or stomach....*he brings one clawed finger up and moves it along a cut on his mask along the right eye* I would know...Still, we're all meeting up in the Armory with the other Hunters. There, you will receive your Trick Weapon from Ms. Lloyd. Trust me, she's quite the Tinker. I wouldn't take a weapon made by anyone else. Either way, once we get there we will receive our Hunting Grounds for the night and our Quarry, the Beast we are supposed to hunt. Or we might get a normal Patrol, in which case we have no set prey and can either kill whatever we stumble across for its Soul of the Moon, or we can choose to support another Mob. Either way, expect it to be a long night. The Quicksilver Order does not believe in coddling its members. You either learn fast in the field, or you die and get replaced. Its cruel, but its a fact of this life. Now, come along and try to stay on your toes. *as he goes to walk, he suddenly stops and claps his hands, as if he just realized something important* By the way....I never caught your name. Which one of the fresh faces are you?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast: Chronicles of Hunters-In-Training

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/27/2015, 6:15 am

Kielia: *she squeaks in surprise when Dominic suddenly spins around and raises his claws to her, finally relaxing when he started talking. She winced internally when she heard him explain his behavior and what was going on. Her head was spinning when he'd finally finished, making her response to his final question, her name, sound all that much more airheaded* M-Me? I-I'm um....Kielia. Goodness my head is spinning.... *she held her head a little bit and gave Dominic a rather awkward smile* M-Maybe I should just follow you for now....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/4/2015, 9:19 am

Lorianne: *she gives a small sigh, a tad upset that there was no training center, but she would have to make do with what was here. So without a word, she followed Dominic to the Armory. She knew what she wanted to use, but what were the odds that it was here?* Say... I've got a question; where do weapons that belonged to Hunters who died in battle go?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/6/2015, 12:15 pm

Dominic: *he stops at Lorianne's question and sighs sadly* They are forever kept in the Workshop. If the Hunter was successful in life, then their Trick Weapon is used to make more, improved variations of it in hopes of making a more efficient weapon for hunting Beasts. If not, then it is disposed of.....You are referring to Shauna's Crossbow, aren't you?

Logan: Shauna? As in Shauna Vayne, the Silver Bolt Hunter?

Dominic: Logan, this is Shauna's daughter. How did you not recognize her?

Logan: What?! Shauna's...*he looks at Lorianne, almost speechless* Your mother brought down a Darkbeast from the Gaol of the Damned! They say such a feat is near impossible!

Dominic: But the tale is true...I was there, remember?

Logan: *he immediately quiets down*

Dominic: Your mother and I fought together in the lower levels of the Gaol of the Damned's wretched fortress beneath the city streets...we had hoped to find something down there that would benefit all Hunter Orders...what we found was a Darkbeast, a vast creature of amazing power and ferocity. They are undead, vicious, cunning, and deadly. We lost near seventeen Hunters that night to the Darkbeast...your mother and I barely walked out of that hunt alive....

Krieg: Mr. Dominic, sir, who exactly was Shauna Vayne?

Dominic: One of the greatest Hunters who ever lived. She was a master of stealth, and killed many Beasts both large and small with her Crossbow. Its Trick was it had different types of bolts that could kill a vast array of Beasts. All and all, she was one of the best. Never quite made it to Chief, but she didn't need to. They all acknowledged her skills as second to none.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/6/2015, 1:05 pm

Lorraine: I am. I was hoping I could use it and continue on with her work. *she remembered the first time she tried to even pick up that over-sized weapon. It was a wonder how someone could wield it efficiently, but her mother seemed to be the only one.* It's part of the reason why I'm here, actually. I've wanted to follow her ever since my dad told me about her job, and how he met her on the clock. *she gave a small smile at the fond little memory, which quickly disappeared to be replaced with a scowl that seemed to run in the family.* ...I've wanted her work to lead me into mine...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/29/2015, 11:31 am

Dominic: ....I admire that fire in your eyes. Very well. *he turns and leads the group into the Armory, opening the vast steel vault doors that stood guard over it. Inside was a vast workshop. Nearly half a dozen men and women in craftsmen's garbs ran back and forth, working on multiple Trick Weapons. Standing at one of the podiums is a woman with dark pink hair tied back in a messy pony tail. A bandanna of grey that matched her grey craftsmen's cloths was tied around her forehead and she had glasses that completely hid her eyes adorning her face. She was yelling different orders around from the podium, directing workers as she tinkered on a project of her own* Miss Lloyd, I'm here with the new recruits...

Lianna: *she spins around, seeming to glare at first before seeing who it was that spoke* Dom! Good to see you! *she smiles big and leaps off her podium* So, these are the newbies that Abraham was bragging about? Alright, step on forward! Lets have a look at you so I can try and determine a good Trick Weapon for ya!

Krieg: Actually, Miss Lloyd, I already have a weapon...

Logan: Special case, Lianna. He was Paragon's pupil before coming here.

Lianna: Oooooh, I see. *she looks over at Lorraine and Kielia, smiling big* So then, how can I help you ladies? What kind of Trick Weapon are you looking for?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/29/2015, 1:12 pm

Lorraine: *she steps forward, and manages a somewhat awkward grin.* I'm looking for a large crossbow. Perhaps one that can shoot more then one type of bolt? *If she couldn't have her mother's weapon, perhaps she could have one just like it.* If it isn't too much trouble... *she looked about the workshop, surveying her surroundings*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/29/2015, 1:45 pm

Kielia: *she steps forward, albeit a bit shyly* I-I um....I'm not really sure what kind of weapon I'd be good with. If I could I would love to swing around a couple of test model's if you have them. I hope that's okay? *she asks, looking around at all of the weapons and people milling about. She had to stand out given that she'd never really held any kind of weapon but her bare fists before! That and her shy demeanor despite the place she was in didn't seem to fit in very well....*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2