NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty

Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch

3 posters

Go down

Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch

Post by Maxwell 8/30/2014, 11:49 am

A newborn child is introduced to her parents. She has firey red eyes, a full head of black hair, and a strong laugh. Her parents looked at their new daughter, feelings of joy and wonder filling their hearts. She was brought home to Vientown (Ve-EN-town) in the Almia Region, where Loka's story truly begins.

The young girl who bears the name Loka, is now about 2 years of age. Her mother works a decent sized farm in the south part of the town, and her father works in the Ranger Station as an operator there. Loka spends a lot of time in the Vien forest, playing with the wild pokemon who have learned to accept her presence and never see her as a threat. In fact, they seemed to have accepted her into their family of wild pokemon. She spent most of the early stage of her life wandering the forest, learning about pokemon and how they live. 

She learned quite a bit from them; expanding her new found abilities of Dark and Fire that Loka had inherrited from her father. The night pokemon helped her control her abilities, and the day pokemon helped her with her patience and anger issues.

Loka is now about 5 and has a newborn brother, named Rizu. Her parents decided to enroll her in Pre-Ranger Academy; a preschool like place where kids learn the very basics about being a ranger. She excelled in this class, mostly because of her 'forest knowledge' as she told her teachers her had. She ended up leaving the pre-academy at the top of the class.

Upon return to her Vientown home, Loka learned that her Mother was going to move to the Hoenn Region to raise Rizu, while she stayed with her father and completed her studies and became a ranger.

Several weeks later, She hugged her mother and little brother good-bye and saw them off the Pueltown Harbor. 

Loka, now 10, is in her final year in the actual Ranger studies. Once more, she would graduate at the top of her class. After graduation, she gained the position of field ranger and was stationed in the volcanic area of Almia; Boyleland. There she researched the fire and dark types that resided there until she was about 15. From there, she was offered a position out in the Orre Region. She told her father about the offer, and he forced her to refuse, one because they were going to move to Hoenn, two because there are better opportunities for Rangers in Hoenn, and three, Orre was a very dangerous place. She tried to change his mind, saying how it was a rangers job to change places like that for the better, and help pokemon and humans live peacefully. He still made her refuse.

Several weeks later, she and her father said good-bye to the Almia region, and moved to Hoenn. She lived there for about a year, and formed a close and tight bond with her brother Rizu. They both shared the dream of traveling together, and promised they would someday. They became inseperable, as Loka taught Rizu as much as she could about pokemon.

At the age of 16, she was offered yet again a spot in Orre. This time she was crafty and forged a document to make it seem that it came from Johto. After reading over the document many times, her father finally agreed to let her travel. With high hopes for his daughter, He made sure Loka kept in contact with the family, and told her to be the best she could. She nodded and said her good-byes, boarding the boat to Johto. After all, she needed to take a boat from there to reach the Orre Region.

As the long boat rides went on, Loka filled Rizu in on what she was really doing. He promised her that it would remain a secret. Unknown to the boy, their father stood just outside his closed bedroom door, listening to every word of the conversation. He wasn't happy. He called Loka up and demanded that she boarded the next boat and came right home. 

With her newfound freedom, she told him no, saying she needed to grow and further her experience as a ranger in order to find new ways to better the world. After saying that, she hung up on him and continued her journey.

She reached Orre's port town of Gateon, stopping to look at a map that was sent to her. She followed it to the location marked, and was met by a tall man with long grey hair, rustic eyes, and wearing deep purple clothing. He crossed his arms and asked if she was Loka. She nodded and handed her that real letter that was sent. CIPHER's logo was in the top corner.

"I think you'll like it here..."

Loka worked as a lower 'ranger' in CIPHER, going out with several others, and capturing pokemon. While the others used force, she simply used kindness, getting even the fiercest pokemon to be caught. She worked her way up the ranks, being given more and more dangerous missions. 

She became an Elite of CIPHER at the age of 18, being the second youngest to ever reach such a high status. The only other person to reach such a rank at a young age was a boy named Wesley. The two were paired on many missions together, and soon bacame close friends. 

Wes revealed to her the true reason of CIPHER's existence, and about the snag machines. They had created a prototype, and were allowing Loka and Wes to be trained in using them, as they were two of the most trusted members. They then started their planning.

When Loka turned 19, she set the plans she and Wes made in motion by stealing the old Prototype snag machine (without him knowing). While she went off on her daily mission, Wes went around, planting explosives. When everything was set in place, he sent her a signal. 

Let the show begin...

Last edited by Luna on 8/30/2014, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch Empty Re: Loka's Story: Behind the Eyepatch

Post by Rocky 8/30/2014, 2:31 pm

The beginning was really nice, and it showed a flawed Loka struggling at first, but found a natural outlet for her to work on them.  Then we saw her doing what she does best: being knowledgable and acing stuff!  XD

It's really fascinating to see that their parents had different plans for Rizu, instead of enrolling him in the same school.  I wonder why?  (Not just because its Blastion's character, either, but like, in story?)  Though I am glad to see that even after all this time apart, the siblings were still able to share things in common and bond well~

I love how Loka goes right into "teenager mode" wanting freedom and keeping secrets and everything in between.  Just proves she's more like the team in the RP than ever.

It makes sense for Loka to be top of the CIPHER corp, since she does have a record of academic prowess and experience on her mama's old ranch.  I have no complaints about that, whatsoever.  ^_^

The only thing this story was missing was how Loka met Riley.  Unless it was on some minor mission that they encountered each other on, then returned within that same short time period, of course.

Overall, I did really like this small insight into her background, and it helped solidify some theories I had about her character.  Great job, Luna~!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/30/2014, 3:22 pm

oddish!~ thanks! Should I do a mini series about some of her missions?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/30/2014, 3:34 pm

I would!  I thought about doing some extra parts for Decoda too, like in between shows/performances, visiting the other regions, yada yada yada~

But yeah, everyone should totally write MOAR backstory on these characters because I'm attached and not letting go!  XD
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/30/2014, 7:33 pm

I wish there was some sort of "favorite" or "like" button on here! I just don't think words alone can express how much I enjoy reading these BtTG backstories! ^u^ Loka is probably one of the more interesting characters in the RP, just because there's so much mystery to her! This was an enjoyable read, Luna, so thank you!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/30/2014, 7:34 pm

^^ I'm glad I could Provide such for you guys~
Maxwell