NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 11:26 am

Knives: Sorry. I had no idea. I guess I can just transfer the data to the Crucifix when I'm done with the phone.
*suddenly, a Celestio-Sapian in a constable's outfit walks in and places something on the billboard. Its a poster of Knives. It read "Have you seen this man? He is the infamous bounty hunter/mercenary Millions Knives Law. He is wanted in the Gurhal System for the murder of 15 Guardian troops, 100 accounts of assault, 50 accounts of Grand Larceny, Conspiring with the terrorist group Illuminous, public drunkenness, disturbing the peace, 450 million meseta worth of property damage, and 1 account of harassment. The reward for his capture, 500 trillion Credits and/or 5 trillion in the currency of choice in your region. Wanted Dead or Alive. Engage with Extreme caution.". Knives just walks up to it and reads it silently.*
Knives: Hehehe. That Hyuga kid really didn't get that all those your mom jokes were just pranks. Now he pins Harassment on me? That's a laugh. *he takes the poster off the board and crumbles it up, throwing it into garbage. He takes back his Crucifix, his license, and his temporary Iphone and walks out the door casually.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 19 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 11:30 am

Unfortunately, all eyes were on him. Beal was certainly rather surprised at the giant reward on his head, while the receptionist was quickly whispering on the phone. Beal quickly followed Knives. "Hey!"

As he caught up, he quickly asked, "It's true, ain't it?"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 11:38 am

Knives: I never denied it. Like I said, I'm a Mercenary. I only care about getting paid. So I had to crack a few Guardian skull? So I stole from the Gurhalian Faith? So I said Hyuga Wright, the owner of the GRM Corporation's mother looked like a cave troll? Yeah, I sided with the Illuminous only because they paid me enough meseta to keep me in the clear for about 3 years. Still, doesn't mean I'm a bad guy. I just did what I have to in order to survive. If they want to arrest me for doing my job, they can try. But the only thing they'll catch is a big heaping helping of radiation blasts from my Crucifix. Now, are you going to try and take me in or are you still gonna partner up with me? If its neither, I suggest you get out of here before you get caught in any crossfire. I may be a heartless mercenary, but I like you, kid. You remind me of my old friend Bruce back when I was part of Geneforce. (Bruce the Taper is a character from Avalon series that was big, not too bright, strong, but a loyal friend. He and Knives were partners before Bruce got killed by the Seeds of Destruction.)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 11:41 am

Beal was most certainly conflicted... even when the police came running. "Freeze!"

Surprised, Beal fell into an alleyway as police swarmed the area. "Toss your weapons aside and put your hands in the air!" the sergeant shouted, pointing his handgun at Knives.

If he looked closely, Knives could notice a few Melpomene snipers aiming right at his forehead.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 11:47 am

Knives: *he smiles and stabs Crucifix into the ground.* Sergent, do you have any family? If ya do, they're gonna be heartbroken when they find out you and your little platoon here are all in the hospital. Out of respect for this place, since I like the whole SABER thing, I ain't gonna kill ya, but I am gonna give ya'll the whoopin of a lifetime! *out from his sleeves come two needles with strange silver liquid in one needle and red liquid in the other. He stabs himself in the legs, shudders a bit, then looks up smiling.* Now, give me everything you got!! (Knives's battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OkVcXavjzM )
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 2:10 pm

The Melpomenes opened fire, each of their bullets flying straight towards the bridge of Knives' nose. The sergeant began barking orders to neutralize Knives, while Beal tried to hide in the alley. He was not used to this type of combat.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 2:15 pm

Knives: *right as the bullets were about to hit, his entire body became metal. The bullets ricocheted off his head harmlessly. He then snapped his fingers and his metal body began to glow red hot. Flames licked his metal surface and he threw his hands up, causing a jet of flame from his chest to destroy a few squad cars. It was clear that Knives was given that high bounty for a reason. And that was why.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 2:54 pm

"Call in the SABERs!" the sergeant shouted.

As the Melpomenes were firing with water element-infused bullets, Unicorns were called in, and began to pelt Knives with all sorts of elemental spells; mostly water-based spells, but damn were they powerful.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 4:23 pm

Knives: *he deactivates his fire and holds up Crucifix* HOLD YOUR FIRE! My Crucifix has one more function. Something that can wipe out every SABER in this city! A large-scale Electra-Magnetic Pulse generator! In other words, and EMP Bomb! Now, let me out of this city in peace or I will set it off right now and every SABER and SABER-containing device crashes! That means no noise, no regeneration, NO SABERS LEFT IN 50 MILES OF THIS CITY! And last I checked, Akupara was only 10 miles away. Now, do you all want the death of an Administrator-tier SABER on your hands?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 6:19 pm

The Sergeant stopped everyone with a wave of his hand. Guns were still being pointed, but nobody made a move. A few officers were even holding their breaths. Even Beal was shocked.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/25/2011, 6:29 pm

*The Mad Golem begins to spin like a top at high speeds.*
Shifter Erythros: *Begins to levitate, her hair whipping around wildly.*
Protos: Gladly. *He slowly sinks into the shadows, reappearing from the shadows on the wall behind Saber. His arm stretches forward at incredible speeds to crush Saber's head.*

"Alethia": No... the other Shifters, even Mora, are unaware of my existence. Their princess. I need to liberate my people from Mora, and require you, Keshin, to help me.

Alethia: Anti-Keshin Movement...? What's that?
Ouranos/Iodes: ...You said that castle was a safe haven of some sort?

Frote: *It was now daytime, his tail's glow not quite visible. He had finally escaped Antonio and was walking towards the desert, remembering the Akuma he had seen from before. Such weaponry could be a fine fourth addition to his body.*

Suurn: *Spotting the Law's several miles away, he fires his jet boots to catch up to them.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 8:20 pm

Knives: *he begins to walk towards the exit to the city, keeping his finger on the trigger. Suddenly, one of the Melpomenes smiles and opens a metal case. She pulls out a cigarette and lights it, taking in the smoke. She takes off her helmet and puts it on the barrel of her rifle, which she rests on her shoulder.*

Name: Luu
Species: Melpomene
Patch: Sniper
Personality: Luu is a glitched Melpomene with an itchy trigger finger. Even though she worked as a police sniper, she loved the chaos of battle, and that is precisely the reason she joins up with Knives. As his first SABER, she follows his orders without question. She even goes so far as to say that she would marry him if it were possible. She also is able to lend her rifle to Knives so he can duel-wield, or she can borrow his Crucifix to become a sort of Cannoneer-Sniper combo.

Sniper Tamer: Luu?! what the heck are you doing?!
Luu: *she smiles and goes to jump down the building.* That guy seem to have the right idea on having a good time! And since I have no tamer, I think I want to team up with him. *she jumps down and lands in front of Knives* Hey, you! Let me come with you. Screw this goody-two-shoes cop gig. Sign me up with you as a merc!
Knives: You don't say? Prove it.
Luu: *she uses her rifle with one arm and shoots a squad car, causing it to explode.* You were saying?
Knives: *he takes out the SIM card on the phone and inserts it into Crucifix* Welcome aboard! Whats your name?
Luu: Luu.
*the two walk out of the city. before they leave the gate, Knives looks to Beal.*
Knives: You coming or what?

Kleptomania: Why would you need a Keshin? Sorry if I don't seem to believe you, Princess, but your word is a bit less than impeccable under the current circumstances. You had my people hunted down.

Dagoth: *he sees a small weak point in the small of the Golem's back and he stabs his hand into the madness, cutting the Golem in half and separating the twins.*
Vivec: Yep, that is DEFINITELY NOT GOOD!
Saber: *he glows orange and warps out of the way and to the other side of the room.* You'll have to do better than that, old man! AVATAR OF THE DAEDRA! *his body glows orange and these armored robes form on his body. His shuriken sword transforms to a shuriken scythe and orange flame-like energy spreads out from his body. His skin burns up and metal forms there, turning him into a black metal robed siege-works humanoid.*

Gashka: Its a protest group you, or someone pretending to be you, founded to try and kill the Keshin.
Neir: and the Castle is a fort built by some viking guy with ice powers. He made it so the other prey members could hide from Hircine and regroup for a fighting chance.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 9:22 pm

Beal was long gone. The police had taken him away for questioning, especially as he was the one who brought him to Kreisan. As for the rest of them? The sergeant simply ordered the gates open, but the snipers were still trained on Knives and Luu.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 9:39 pm

Knives: Right. Luu, we're heading out. But we'll be back.
Luu: When?
Knives: After we have a good enough team. We'll bust Beal out, don't you worry. *the two of them walk out into the desert.* By the way, you know what I said about that EMP bomb?
Luu: yeah?
Knives: I lied.
Luu: There is no bomb?....Wow.....That was awesome! You tricked the cops and you made quite a few snipers and SABERs piss themselves without lifting a finger!
Knives: Its what I do. Now, lets see about that team....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 10:02 pm

Near Knives was a Unicorn, down in the river. He was simply staring into the water he was standing on, completely still, like a heron.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 10:06 pm

Knives: Hmmmm.....nah. Not interested in a Unicorn.
Luu: Well what do we need, Knives-sama?
Knives: Knives-sama.....I like the sound of that. But yeah, if we're going to bust Beal out of prison, we're gonna need a team for a job like that. We need someone stealthy, a SABER that can freeze security systems, a supporter for healing, and a SABER that would be good at grabbing the Guards' attention.
Luu: I think I know where we can get a stealthy guy from. We need an Illusion.
Knives: and where will we find one of those?
Luu: *she smiles and points towards the ruins of an old town.* That should be good.
Knives: then lets get going.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 10:19 pm

In the town, however, was absolute silence. The reason why? There weren't any Illusions. There was a commander's worst nightmare...

Knives just had to kick a rock by accident, the sound echoing around the ruins and into the ears of the Nova that called them home. He was in the middle of fixing a fallen wall when he heard the rock. His face growing in rage, he phased out and reappeared a fair distance above Knives and Luu. "Intruders..." he whispered ever so softly.

The Nova fired a large warning shot, one that made quite the bang, both as it exited the Nova's claw-cannon and as it impacted right in front of the duo.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 10:24 pm

Knives: *he looks in the direction of the shot.* Luu, what the hell is that thing?
Luu: That would be a Nova....I thought there would be an Illusion here, but this seems to be a Nova's stomping grounds....
Knives: any chance on me taming that thing?
Luu: Nope. They hate friendship.
Knives: Then there is no reason to stick around here. I'd say we have 5 seconds to get out before that thing shoots to kill.
Luu: Maybe the old mine a mile from here would be better?
Knives: Good thinkin. *the two turn and make a hasty exit from the city.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 10:30 pm

... except the Nova was waiting for them, as he phased into existence. "You won't get away from me..." he said, preparing his cannon.

This prompted a humorous message to appear, projected on a building's wall nearby, visible to the three of them; an ovular textbox that said, "Couldn't get away!"

The Nova immediately shot it, shouting, "This isn't Pokemon!"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 10:39 pm

Knives: *he and Luu duck behind a wall* NOW WHAT, GENIUS!?
Luu: Ok, okay, Nova hate noise for one. That's what set him off. What we need is to knock him out. If we can disrupt his code, he'll go back to his original form!
Knives: Knock it out, you say? On it. *he reaches into his belt and pulls out a canister.* I don't have a big EMP bomb, but this one should be enough to knock him out and mess up his code. Who knows, we may even be able to tame him as he is if this works...
Luu: That's insane! Nova hate the idea of friendship!
Knives: This isn't friendship. This is me getting a partner out of jail. This charge will create a glitch in its systems. Basically, it will still hate everything, but the idea of comradeship for the sake of crime should appeal to it.
Luu: and if it doesn't?
Knives: then the glitch destroys its dark patch and it goes back to whatever it was before equipping the patch. *he removes the pin and chucks the EMP grenade under the Nova's foot just as it explodes.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/26/2011, 11:22 am

OOC: Sorry, it takes more than that to cleanse a Nova into a Pleiades. Where the hell does Knives get these things anyway?

The Nova was caught up in the blast. "Aaargh!" he screamed, the EMP not damaging him but putting him through a hell of a lot of pain.

Holding both of his hands to his head, he stumbled over to a wall and hit it with his head, creating quite the hole. And the Nova was still in pain. Escape was possible... at least, until the pulse wore off.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/26/2011, 11:34 am

OOC: Knives is an engineer, remember? Toys like this are his thing. He rarely ever uses Gene Tonics, but he does use machines and various weapons to his advantage.

Knives: RIGHT! RUN!
Luu: What about the Nova?!
Knives: SCREW IT AND RUN! *he puts Luu under his arm and runs, carrying her like a sack of flour*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/26/2011, 2:21 pm

"Alethia": Hunted, yes. Killed, no. Look... we have a common enemy: the Daedric Princes. If we can destroy them, I can get control of my people and halt the invasion. And, posing as Alethia, I can also extinguish the Movement. *She stands, crossing her arms across her arms.* You are one of the five strongest Keshin on Mobius. If you are seen with me fighting Mora, both Keshin and Shifters should hypothetically join together to defeat the Daedric threat. *She sighs.* I can't do this alone because Mora has hacked into the Shifter telepathic web, allowing him to nullify the Shifters sense of morality, their sixth sense. But, as I recall, Keshin passively intensify the sixth sense, which should bring my people back to their wits and eject Mora from the web.

*The Mad Golem shrieks as it evaporates in flames. The twins growl in unison and form sabers of Madness, leaping towards Dagoth to finish him off.*
Shifter Erythros: *Lifts a hand and slowly moves it in a circular motion, forming a ring of archaic runes to appear before her. A swirling vortex of ancient energy forms from the ring and blasts forth, engulfing Vivec in its power.*
Shifter Pennatus: *She mimics her partner, but aims her attack at Dagoth.*
Protos: *Bursting from the shadows, he condenses raw power into a sphere the size of a marble, then flicks it at Saber. As it approached, the room began to feel heavy. Movement became somewhat slowed as the energy marble came closer to Saber.*

Alethia: Huh... *She shakes her head.* I... don't ever remember doing that.
Ouranos/Iodes: Something tells me it isn't safe to stay here. We should go to the castle and get our bearings on this place.

Frote: *In the desert, he trots wearily, not really wanting to run and exert more energy than he had to. He noticed a river nearby, a blank-faced Unicorn staring into its depths. Frote shrugged and took in a few sips of water, hearing some sort of chaos in an abandoned town nearby.* ...?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/26/2011, 2:39 pm

OOC: ... I don't mean to sound cynical or rude, but that explanation will only hold water for so long.

Slowly, the Nova regained its senses, and watched them run off. "Damn trappers." the Nova cursed, then fired one last shot at them.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/26/2011, 2:57 pm

Knives: CRIPES! *he tackles Luu to the ground and the shot sails above their heads.* You okay?
Luu: *she is clearly blushing.* Y-yeah....
Knives: *he gets up and helps her up.* Now, where's this mine thing?
Luu: A mile west of here.
Knives if we're gonna tame this Illusion, its going to have to be without my weapons.
Luu: Why?!
Knives: That EMP grenade was the last piece of Mobian tech I had on me. All I have is Crucifix and it doesn't have an EMP function.
Luu: Then leave beating that thing to me, boss!

Kleptomania: I see....If you can make it so my students are safe, then I will help you.

Dagoth: *he dodges the blades and kicks both twins in the face, but he gets trapped by the archaic energy ring.* CRUD!
Vivec: Dagoth! HELP! *he is also trapped in an energy ring.*
Dagoth: this is risky, but catch, Vivec! *he throws Vivec the Manic Monochrome.*
Vivec: Right....*he rings the Monochrome* MADNESS RESONANCE! *vivec's body glows and he grows a white forward Mohawk. His nails grow out, his muscles bulge, and he gains a third eye on his forehead.* TOGETHER, DAGOTH! *they both link their madness waves and the two resonated Keshin begin to overpower the Shifters.*
Saber: Oh dear....There's my exit cue! *he opens an orange flaming portal and jumps through, completely escaping.*

Gashka: Then the person pretending to be you is an imposter. We'll deal with that if we get back to Mobius.
Neir: Agreed. We should get to the castle immediately.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next