NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 8/24/2011, 9:31 pm

Head Doctor: Very well, my lady. *he and the other doctor turn and leave.*
Kleptomania: I see your hospitality has yet to be desired, Lady Ailuro. However, you did have a disgust for me even before the main war with Abyssion began when we met at the summit of the armies....

Dagoth: *he takes the hit full force and coughs out blood. But he clenches his teeth and fists and manages to grab hold of the golem's hand. when he looks up, his eyes are glowing a strange white color.* This doesn't feel like Madness Resonance....but its better than nothing! *he finds a weak point in the arm and hits it, breaking one of the twins' arms in the process.*
Vivec: With only one arm, I'm at a bit of a disadvantage...but, I follow a road build on disadvantage. Sensei....I hope I can make you proud with this one.....*he holds out his hands and two eyes open on them* I can't bring out their worst fears, but I can bring out my own! *suddenly, a large shade with long hair and angel wings forms. Its the exact same body shape as Abyssion, but it has much less power than the being it was formed after. The Shade Abyssion looks at the Shifters and assumes a fighting stance similar to the one he took when he used only fists.*
Saber: *he blocks with his arm and his gauntlet flies off. Instead of his hand being there, its a black metal 4-fingered claw with an orange and yellow glowing center that looks similar to a slit-eye. Demonic flames lick the claw from the center and Saber simply smiles.* Tell me, Protos, do you feel lucky fighting a Siege Lord of Oblivion?

Gashka: Hmmm......*he looks into Iodes's eyes, but says nothing. He simply keeps his mouth firm* We came in hopes that we could come with you and Mystess back to the ice base Mystess and them made on that mountain.
Neir: That's right....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 18 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Ray 8/24/2011, 10:40 pm

Rufus simply facepalmed as they made their way back to the base.

-----

"Ah, they're worth something." Beal shrugged. "... I think."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/24/2011, 10:41 pm

Knives: If I'm broke out here, boy, I think I know how I'll make a killing in this world. I could hunt and sell rare and valuable SABERs.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/24/2011, 11:23 pm

"Yeah... for that you'll need a different license. It's not considered hunting per se." Beal explained. "Most people that do that simply recruit lots of SABERs and sell them, for people that don't dare leave the city to recruit SABERs themselves. Me?"

Beal pointed at a scar on Ravager's armor. "I recruited Ravager myself, with my bare hands."

Ravager made a beeping sound, as if it was remembering a painful memory.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/24/2011, 11:35 pm

Knives: HA! License?! Screw the license! I'm talking about black market stuff! But that's only if I need to. I currently have 10 million double dollars from my last job hunting down a bandit in the Rapture system and 300,000 meseta from my one job in the Gurhal System killing off a few Guardians for some group called the "Illuminous". Bunch of human fanatics, but I don't care. I got my cash. So, how am I looking on funds, Beal?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/24/2011, 11:39 pm

"... Well, the newspaper says that until the vector tracks, whatever they are, connect to this planet, all currencies are only worth 10% in credits." Beal explained.

Taking out his cell phone, he began to calculate. "... You've got about 1,030,000 credits. Man, you're rich."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/24/2011, 11:44 pm

Knives: Hehe. Then getting a license and two high-class rooms for us won't be a problem. To the towns wealthy district, my friend! (theme song playing is Knives's theme when he's not in combat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HC6_YuM6oc Soul Eater FTW!)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/24/2011, 11:47 pm

"Uh, I got a home there." Beal said. "Kreisan's my home."

As Ravager stomped up to the main gates, it stopped. "We gotta go on foot. Akumas can't be outside their commander's phones in the city." Beal explained, leaping off and landing with a crash.

Tapping a few keys on his phone, Ravager vanished into Beal's smartphone... dropping Knives onto the ground. "Whoops, sorry." Beal apologized.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/24/2011, 11:51 pm

Knives: *lands on his feet* Its okay. As for me, I'll manage in the hotel district. If you want, you can come with me. I'll show ya a good time. Plenty of booze and women. My way of sayin thanks for helping me in the desert and becoming my new business partner!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/24/2011, 11:53 pm

"Sorry, can't join ya." Beal cracked his neck. "Mom's not doing so well lately, I gotta make sure she's alright."

Beal tapped a button on the side of the gate, and a little sidedoor opened, letting them in. "Though I'd love to. Center's in the south of Kreisan, I'll meet you there tomorrow."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 12:00 am

Knives: Alright then. See ya there, partner. *he walks off towards the Hotel District. The next morning, the whole town is buzzing with news. A rich Mobian is in town and he's not only gotten the finest room in the best hotel, but he's also planning on starting a business in the city. A Mercenary company. Such a thing in the city was unheard of and if he succeeded, he would make a great killing in the town. He could amass a great profit from the citizens need for guns for hire to leave into the wasteland. Two Gossipers chat nervously outside Beal's house in range of earshot from Beal's window*
Gossiper: Did ya hear about that Mobian Merc who showed up last night?
Gossiper2: Yeah. He bought out a whole hotel's liquor supply, got the best room in the place, and might actually buy property in the city to set up a Mercenary Company! What was his name again?
Gossiper: Knives. "Millions" Knives Law is what he's called in Mobius.
Gossiper2: No way! THAT Merc?! He's one of the most dangerous men in the Mobius system! He's wanted in Gurhal with 14 death penalty charges and he's got a bounty in Amazon of over 100 million double dollars!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 12:02 am

"'Scuse me, what was that?"

Beal was standing by the doorway, which the two gossipers were standing in front of. And he cracked his giant knuckles. The universal sign for "back off and shut up".
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 12:15 am

*the Gossipers run off after getting the message.*

~Office~
Knives: *he checks a watch that he bought in the jewelry store in the hotel.* Its near noon. Where is that guy? *he keeps tinkering with Crucifix, finally getting the touch screen installed on the center of the cross-structure.* There! now once i get my hands on that license, I'll be able to tame SABERs and store them in Crucifix! Hell, I might be able to harness the energy from long-range patches like the Cannoneer or Sniper Patches!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 9:47 am

A loud crash, and Beal came through the door... which already looked pretty damaged from his big muscles. "Sorry for the wait. Had to stop a few gossipers. So what's on the list?"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 9:49 am

Knives: I just need to get a license. Then I'll head out and see what kind of SABERs I can find to tame. I plan on building at least a 4-SABER team.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/25/2011, 10:10 am

*The Mad Golem lets out a mighty roar, using its Power Scream to knock back Dagoth several feet.*
Shifter Erythros: *She grins before shifting into a Celestio-Sapian. Shifter Pennatus does the same and the two prepare to use the Celestio-Sapian's incredulous powers.*
Protos: I've fried bigger fish... *He absorbs his Madness sabers into his body, which becomes pure madness. He places his clawed hands over his eyes and activates his Skiamati.* The Ultimate Ailuro technique! Physisoma: Skiamati!

Ouranos/Iodes: ...Very well. *The prisoner moans, now awake. She lifts her head, revealed to be none other than Alethia.*
Alethia: H-huh? W-where am I?!?

Suurn: Alright, the Law's are not hiding here. We'll get a better view from above. *He walks outside with the two Shifters, picks them up, and takes to the sky.* Better hope that rookie Corpusle finishes his job soon.

Frote: *On the night Beal and Knives had temporarily separated, Frote had found himself walking to a lake. He took a drink, before noticing the several dozen flickering lights above the tranquil water. One came near, too near. Frote knew this one would help him immensely. His stinger tail shot out, swallowing the SABER whole. Frote's tail radiated light, a side effect of eating the Nyxie. He closed his eyes, scanning the Nyxie's powers... Quite useful indeed. He glanced at Mobius before sighing. What was the rookie member of the Corpusle trio doing?*

"Alethia": *Sits on the table in front of Kleptomania, her back to the only camera in the room.* True, but I had a role to play... *Her face shifts into a Shifter's for a split second, long enough for Kleptomania to get a good look.* That camera only picks up visuals, not vocals. I made sure of that. But, I'm not here to harm you, in fact, I require your assistance.

Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 10:13 am

"Good thinking." Beal replied. "Come on."

A short walk later, and they were standing at the reception of the SABER License Association Center. "My friend here'd like a license for trapping and commanding." Beal explained.

"Of course, sir." the receptionist replied, taking out a form for Knives to fill out. "New commanders are always issued their first SABER. Around here, you have a choice between Terpsichores and Rayfalls, though you can opt out if you desire."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 10:46 am

Knives: Hmmm.....I'll take the Terpsichore I guess. I need a good sniper SABER for the line of work I'm in.

Dagoth: *he is somehow able to tell which angle would be best to land on and ends up boosting off a wall back at the golem, using the momentum from the scream to propel himself forward.*
Vivec: Oh boy....this isn't gonna end well....
Saber: *his red orb eye in his skull half of his face flashes and his siege arm begins to spin.* Skiamati...I never thought I'd see it for myself....Show me its true power!

Kleptomania: You're a Shifter....Your kind are weak against Madness, so you tried to have us destroyed. Why do you need my help?

Gashka: That's the leader of the Anti-Keshin movement! Why is she here?
Neir: If she's here, then who's on Mobius?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 10:56 am

"I'm sorry sir..." the receptionist said. "You're thinking of Melpomenes."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 10:59 am

Knives: Ah. Sorry. You know what, just give me a license and I'll handle getting my hands on a SABER myself. Thanks for your help anyway.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 11:03 am

"You're welcome. When you're done with the form, please return it to me." the receptionist replied.

"Sheesh, I hate forms." Beal softly commented.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 11:07 am

Knives: *after about 3 minutes of writing, he hands off the form* There ya go.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 11:10 am

"Thank you." the receptionist said as she slotted the form into a scanner.

As Knives' data was processing, the receptionist then requested, "Could I have your phone for a brief moment?"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/25/2011, 11:13 am

Knives: I don't have one. I'll be using this. *he takes Crucifix off his back and hands it over the counter to the receptionist.* Careful, that's a railgun with enough power to blow the wall off with one shot. the safety is on, but I worked forever on that thing.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/25/2011, 11:16 am

The receptionist suddenly grew a worried face. "Um... I'm sorry, but weapons aren't permitted inside the Center."

She took out a smaller device that resembled an iPhone. "I will have to issue you a temporary device."

The security guard eyed Knives... and so did his SABER, a Rayfall.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next