NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 7/25/2011, 10:47 pm

*charisma, Rionazu, Luna and Daitengu, land amist the battle*

Beowulf: *dust goes up his nose and he sneezes clouds of black smoke. A sure sign of fire*

Mystess: Kunahi! *she spies the large bird and jumps from Anteris's head, to Kunahi's back.* We have to get out of here. Now!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 6 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 7/26/2011, 8:03 am

Perfect Chaos: Ah yes.....that's right. My rebellious daughter. To be honest, while Gaia did create this planet for all to live on, she was a bit of a disappointment. If only she was like her brother, Dagon, or even Hircine. She could have been mean or at least mildly unpleasant.....Oh well..... *he turns his attention to Typhon.* You are my grandson that Gaia had with that idiot Tartarous? I had heard you were strong. But, after seeing how you fared against the BOY, you have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. And they call you the Father of All Monsters? This is bad comedy.

Kleptomania: *turns to Protos.* Protos, I think this is beyond even you. Let us help you. There is no need to play the villain. Whatever is out there is threatening all we built together with Annex. If you need help other than your team, just say it.

Efreet: Shapeshifters? You already know that Raem, Sobek and I are who we are. We can help you, brother. If you and Protos will only trust us instead of forsaking thousands of lives.

Zuni: Den we betta get ready, because der be a huge energy signature there! *he points to the planetary radar. On it is a very large mass of energy in space, both is the signature of the Shifters, but the other is clearly Daedric.

Dagoth: *he thinks for a bit.* Very well. This way, headmaster. *after they are alone, Dagoth spins around and puts one hand on Annex's mouth and whispers.* I mean no disrespect, headmaster, but you just probably screwed this school over. That Iodes is not Iodes-sensei. I can see her aura. Iodes-sensei, for whatever reason she has, has two auras. That one has only a single dark, cold aura.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/26/2011, 10:09 am

Raem Chronos: Because he hasn't reached his original power yet. That'll happen later on.

Protos: There are some things you have to do alone. This is one of them.

Hyperion: Perhaps... but most of the people we killed were Shifters anyway.

Zuni Chronos: *Grins as he takes the controls, aiming the turrets of the ship at Chaos.* Sayonara, Gramps!!! *The turrets fire a large amount of bullets, missiles, and lasers at Chaos.*

Chronos Prime: *Blinks, surprised.* You sneeze fire? AWESOME!!!

Kitsune: *He blows fire out of his jaws, igniting the tree instantly.*
Yuki: *She fires several ice shards at Kunahi.*

Annex: Oh? *His body becomes red and sticky, as he engulfs Dagoth.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/26/2011, 10:19 am

Vivec: *he dashes forward and uses his madness to blow the fake Annex off Dagoth.*

Zuni: Wait! thats Raem you're firing at!

Perfect Chaos: *he looks at the cannon blasts, mildly annoyed, and holds one hand out. every single blast fired at him is blocked by some sort of invisible force. He then looks at Chronos.* Nice try, boy. but did you really think you could catch your grandfather off guard so easily? although, I must admire your power to be in multiple places at one time without destroying the space-time continuum that Kronos the Dreamer built.

Efreet: So then, the city was already compromised.....
Sobek: *looks out to where Mystess is being attacked* Efreet, That girl looks like the one from that photo master Raem showed us...
Efreet: That's Mystess, master Raem's wife! we have to help her. Sobek, go deal with the two attacking her.
Sobek: right. *he dashes off towards them.*

Kleptomania: Suit yourself. But what about all the destruction to the city? All the families that are now homeless because of this?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/26/2011, 10:56 am

Iodes: *Her hand turns into a red spear. She lunges forward to stab Vivec.*
Annex: *Seems to be paralyzed. He slowly stands.*

Zuni Chronos: ... ~Chaos, eh? I know I can't beat him... but to save the timeline, I must!~ *He disappears from the controls, reappearing next to Raem Chronos.* Having time copies doesn't affect the continuum as long as I return them to their original time.

Protos: That's why you heroes are here, isn't it? *He uses his madness to blast upwards and away from the City, sensing an imbalance nearby.*

Last edited by Phirania on 7/28/2011, 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/26/2011, 11:12 am

Kunahi: *flaps her large wings, sending out torrents of wind which blow back the attacks*
Mystess: All right!

Beowulf: *speaks to Chronos through telepathy, but only chronos can hear him* ~More like breathing fire...~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/26/2011, 11:48 am

Dagoth: *he recovers and uses a madness pulse to stop the Iodes copy.*
Vivec: *he and Dagoth are now back to back.* What are these things?
Dagoth: I don't know....lets ask them. *they both charge their madness and release in the form of an explosion wave.*

Perfect Chaos: You and I both know you can't beat- GAAAAHG! *he clutches his head and looks up.*The boy is trying to take back control....he heard everything you said.....everything that ALL of you said.....He now knows about the Shifters and my son.....

~Space~
*an object leaves the large red planet. It appears to be a scaly ball. a single eye opens on it and tentacles with pincers grow out. it looks at the planet as if it was having a conversation with a person.*
???: Soon.....Soon Mobius will be ours. I, Hermasious Mora, will use the Shifters to take back that which is rightfully the Daedra's.....

Sobek: *flies up to Mystess* Are you Mystess Materex?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/26/2011, 12:17 pm

Iodes: *She and Annex are sent flying backwards, crashing into the cafeteria window. Iodes slowly gets up, her body twitching.*
Annex: *He stands slowly and a cafeteria lady runs over to help him up.*
Cafeteria Lady: Headmaster! Are you injured?
Annex: No...

Zuni Chronos: *He glances at a stopwatch he pulls from the past.* It seems about the right time for him to take back control.
Raem Chronos: Heh, I've really gotta stop with the time jokes.
Zuni Chronos: But they're so corny!! I can't help it!!

*The red planet seems to exude a sense of agreement. After a moment, several globs of its being are sent rocketing towards the Milky Way System. It ate the last planet of the system it was in.*

Kitsune: Clip that bird's wings!! *He runs forward, leaping across the tree branches and once again igniting the tree.*
Yuki: *Fires a flurry of ice at the ground, forming a tower of ice around the tree.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/26/2011, 1:58 pm

Dagoth: *he and Vivec jump into the cafeteria.* Fellow followers of Paranoia, look closely at their energy! Those are not our headmaster and teacher!
Student: *one of them looks at Annex and Iodes.* He's right....
Student2: He's right! the school's been infiltrated! *the students all surround the two imposters.*
Vivec: Followers of Phobia, put them in chains of Madness! They seem to react badly to Madness!
*5 students launch energy chains that bind the imposters in place.*
Dagoth: *walks through the crowd to the fake Annex.* Now, you're going to tell us exactly who or what you are...

Raem: *energy explodes from him as Chaos is subdued. Raem collapses to his knees and looks up weakly at Typhon and Chronos.*....what are you going to do to me now?

Sobek: *he sees the attacks coming and intercepts them by going in front of them and turning his hands into a giant square shield.* Looks like you are...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/26/2011, 2:34 pm

Annex: *Only sneers and dissolves into goop. He and Iodes slip through the cracks in the wall and escape.*

Zuni Chronos: Kill you. *His face is serious.*
Raem Chronos: ... *He can't keep a straight face and begins to laugh.*
Zuni Chronos: Why'd ya have to go and kill the moment?
Typhon: Hard to believe you are the leader of the Titans... *He spreads his wings, taking to the skies.*

Chronos Prime: Interesting... Are you native to this planet?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/26/2011, 3:07 pm

Beowulf: ~mmhm. just ur average abandoned pup.~

*the ice tree thing shears off plenty of feathers and Kunahi's wing hits it. The guardian is forced to land and starts running like a bird*

((LOL LIKE A BOSS))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/26/2011, 6:25 pm

Raem: *his eyes flicker a bit and he completely passes out.*

Dagoth: Damn...they got away.
Vivec: We have to tell Xanthos or Schizophrenia-sensei. Maybe they will know what to do....
Dagoth: All I know is the school is no longer safe. All students, pack only a few cloths and what you need to survive. We're getting out of here.
Student: Where are we gonna go?
Dagoth: Arcadia Town. The current Emperor-Elect, History, and Xanthos with the rest of the Ailuro will be able to help us.

~At a secret location, the whole proceedings at the school was monitored. Fallow is standing there watching everything on a screen.~
Fallow: Hmmmmmm.....*he walks over to the room that Alethia and the other main leaders of the Anti-Keshin movement are in.* Miss Ailuro, the keshin hive was compromised. The students are headed for Arcadia town's location now.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/26/2011, 8:33 pm

OOC: Still not able to be on, posting from Oshawa, Canada. Able to make a few quick posts, however.

Rufus, tired out from all the fighting, had stopped under a tree, sitting down. "Phew..." he gasped, numb to the chaos that Raem had caused.

Meanwhile, Sleipnir was carefully approaching Raem. "... Raem?" he asked, extremely cautious after seeing him being possessed by Chaos.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/26/2011, 9:12 pm

((Haha, I dont think a boss runs like an ostrich))

Zuni Chronos: *He and Raem Chronos disappear in silver light.*

Alethia: Go hold them off while I broadcast the happenings of Neo Geneforce City in another rally.

Chronos Prime: That explains why I can't read your timeline. You're not tied to here... So, what can I help you with?

Kitsune: *He grins as he charges after Kunahi, firing several blasts of fire. Yuki forms an ice slide for her and Empusa to ride on.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/26/2011, 9:36 pm

((LOL))

Kunahi: *slips on the ice*
Mystess: *falls off and carreens towards the ground. the impact could critically injure her*

Beowulf: ~Timeline? What do you mean?~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/26/2011, 9:45 pm

Sobek: *appears in front of Mystess.* Oh boy....You okay? *looks over at the two running at her and the Guardians.* And they are not a good sign....

Raem: *moans a bit out of pain.*

Dagoth: *he and the rest of the students begin to walk across the bridge when they see Fallow and a group of similar owls forming a single-file line across the bridge.*
Fallow: we 20 of the Skylos Clan are the last of our kind....we are the only Flayers left....Hold these Keshin back at all costs. Xanthos must not know they are coming. They must not reach Arcadia!
Vivec: That doesn't look good....
*the Flayers begin to build up Order.*

Schizophrenia: *he looks up as he senses the spike in Order.* Xanthos! We have a problem....I'm sensing a lot of Order on the bridge to Arcadia.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/26/2011, 10:18 pm

Kitsune: Quickly, Yuki!!
Yuki Onna: Right!! *She pulls out a greed doll and its eyes flare red as it copies the powers of Kunahi. It begins to morph into a draconic being with large wings. It unleashes a wicked roar and a hurricane of wind follows a flap of its wings.*
Kitsune: That's... Nidhogg!
Empusa: *She smirks and curls up next to Sobek, using her preomone manipulation to attract Sobek to her.*

Xanthos: *Staggers to his feet.* Urgh... I can barely stand... You might have to do this one alone...

Chronos Prime: Essentially, a person's timeline consists of their past, possible futures, and alternate lives.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/26/2011, 11:01 pm

Mystess: *hits the ground and is immediately knocked out. (and possibly several broken bones)* . . . . .

Beowulf: ~I... I don't have a past...? But aren't all creatures supposed to have a past???~ *he whimpers sadly, as if he is crying*

(Don't worry about mystess. I have plans for her! ROFL)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/26/2011, 11:21 pm

Sleipnir tapped Raem with his snout, then attempted to pick him up and put him on his back. "Anyone know where the medical bay is?" he asked as he was hoisting Raem onto his saddle.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/27/2011, 12:10 am

Chronos Prime: Oh, I'm sure you have a past! I just can't see what it is.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/27/2011, 12:16 am

Beowulf: ~I don't know what is it...~ *lays his ears back and closes his eyes*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/27/2011, 9:10 am

Mania: KISHISHISHISHI! Come on, horsey. I'll take you to a safe location in the city where we can treat him. *as they walk, Mania looks back at Slepnir.* So, why the long face? Get it!? Long face! because you're a horse! KIIIIIIISHISHISHISHISHI!

Sobek: *he smells the air and steps back.* What is that disgusting stench!? *looks down at Empusa* Oh joy, another monster. Don't you know pheromones don't work on Gods? Normally, a god wouldn't even smell them. But i'm only half god. It smells like rancid eggs with bad meat, onions, pickles, and a near-dead horse.....*he turns to Yuki Onna and Kitsune* Hey you two! How about you pick on someone you're own size and leave the girl alone! *he begins to charge up his energy.*

Schizophrenia: Right....*he dashes off towards the bridge.*

~Arcadia, city central square.~
Spokesman: And now, fellow crusaders against the Keshin scum, our leader, Alethia Ailuro! *the crowd roars in excitement.*

~Outside Neo-Geneforce City.~
*a tall Celestio Sapian is standing there. His muscles are bulging, but his eyes are troubled, like a dog who was never shown love. He is wearing Arabian-style boots, pants, and a sash. He is completely shirtless. his hair is down, spiky, and long. his mask and body, however, are the things that stand out about him the most. His body has the image of green flames flowing back on it and his mask is a green phoenix mask, very similar to Raem's. As he looks at the city, a flashback plays in his mind.*
~Flashback~
Court member: Did you hear the news!? Queen Solanna has given birth! The house of Deshdae has been blessed with two crown princes!
Counsel man: This is great news! Tell me of the children?
Court member: One is named Raem. It appears that his body type is perfect for housing Chaos! We can finally keep the universe safe from that monster!
Counsel Man: He will be hated by all except his parents and the few court members that know about it....this is a shame. What of his brother?
Court Member: Strong, sir! Very strong! His name is Neir and he is bearing the energy signature of the Heir of Kronos! This is the child that will rule our people one day! His energy signature is stronger than even his father's at this time!
Counsel Man: What?! A power level that exceeds 2 million!? at such a young age....this is either great news for us, or bad news...
*in the room where the babies are, Raem is crying extremely loudly. Neir is curled up, scared from the sound of crying. He is trembling violently and small tears are forming in his eyes.*
Doctor: Hehehe. Some heir of Kronos this one is. His brother, who has only a power level of 100, is crying and all he does is tremble...
Male Nurse: Maybe this heir was a fluke?
Doctor: No, Kronos the Dreamer never makes mistakes....
~some time later~
Neir: *he had heard enough of the crying from his brother and finally snaps. a huge build of energy causes him to rise up and fly out of the castle, raising many alarms.*
Soldier: King Hades! Neir is gone!
Hades: WHAT!? FIND HIM YOU FOOL! I WON'T LOSE MY SON!
*they searched and searched, but Neir was never found.*
Soldier: sir, what will we tell Queen Solanna?
Hades: Tell her everything. But, Raem must never know he had a brother who disappeared. It would break his heart one day. Raem will be both the vessel of Chaos and he will be king one day.
Soldier: But sir! only the heir of Kronos can be king!
Hades: Do you defy the word of your king?!
Soldier: No, sire....
*Hades walks off and the flashback ends.*
~Present time~
Neir: *he hears Raem's groan of pain. he immediately clutches his head.* GAAAH.....R-Ra-Rae-.......RAEM!!!!!!! *he lets off a massive energy release that, while unintentional, can be felt by all in an at least 100 mile radius.*

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/27/2011, 10:31 am

The energy burst from Neir woke up Rufus, who gasped. "Is something wrong?" a quiet voice from his smartphone asked.

"No... Nothing's wrong, Eurydice." Rufus dismissed, getting up.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/27/2011, 10:40 am

Empusa: So you don't have the emotion of love? Pity...
Kitsune: We have what we came for. Yuki, let's go.
Yuki: *She holds the teleporter. Along with Nidhogg, they teleport to Boost's ship. Looking around, Yuki runs over to Boost, helping her up. Shade Chronos mimics her, getting the cyborg cat back to their ship.*

Alethia: Ahem! Many of you have heard of the Keshin attacks on Neo Geneforce City. They have endangered many lives in their act of being heroes. They will only get you caught in an illusion of their trickery and lies! As of now, the Ailuro Clan will split into two new factions! The Ailuro under Xanthos, and the righteous Ailuro under me! I can no longer watch as my extended family fights against itself. A house divided cannot stand. That much is true, but we cannot be united if the Keshin Ailuro are corrupt! They'll be the end of us all!! *She raises a fist and several people in the rally follow her lead. She suddenly cries out as Neir's energy flare strikes the rally.*

*In the March to Arcadia, several Keshin Ailuro/Skiamati users that attend Slathar-Ur are preparing to take on the Flayers.*
Moros: Skylos?!
Ganos: They must have gone in hiding after that war we had with them decades ago...
Moros: What worries me is that neither Iodes nor Annex is here... Can we still beat these guys?
Aerios: *He silently studies the Flayers. He was easily one of the most experienced Keshin Ailuro, after Iodes, Annex, and Protos. He flared with madness, ripping trees out of the ground with ease. The two other Skiamati users followed his lead.*

Chronos Prime: Hmmm...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/27/2011, 11:00 am

Dagoth: *he and Vivec join Moros as they build their energy.*
Fallow: Oooooo. Feisty...*he flares Order and causes a few of the bridge's extremely thick suspension cables to snap like twine.*

Raem: *he groans as he feels Neir's energy.* UUUUUGGGGGHHHH.....what was that?

Sobek: *he runs over to Mystess and picks her up.* Hey, are you okay? Are you there? speak to me!

Neir: *he looks right at the city.* Raem....Raem......Raem......RAAAAAEEEEEMMM! *he lets out more energy and begins to walk towards the floating Neo Geneforce City. This time, his energy reaches farther, all the way to Avalon Palace.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next