NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Ray 8/29/2011, 2:09 pm

"Sleipnir!" Rufus shouted as the Arion was impaled and collapsed to the ground, shocked.

Leaping off Lightning, he shouted, "Lightning, defend us!"

Grabbing her swords with telekinesis, Lightning stood between Hircine and Rufus, the double sword spinning so fast that it became a combination of a buzzsaw and a shield. Nothing was getting past that without being reduced to dust. Rufus, meanwhile, skidded next to Sleipnir. Noise was already gathering around his wound, but the spear was in the way. "This is going to hurt!" Rufus warned. "Eurydice, get ready to heal!"

"Yes, Rufus!" Eurydice replied, raising her staff high.

Sleipnir whinnied in pain as Rufus removed the spear, revealing exactly how deep the wound was. It had struck his stomach. Eurydice began to focus power into her staff, and the noise around Sleipnir's wound began to turn from bluish-white to green, and sped up healing. "Phew..." Rufus breathed a sigh of relief, content that Sleipnir was going to be alright.

Then he turned a hateful gaze to Hircine, a glare that would scare even an Administrator-tier SABER. "Hircine!" Rufus shouted, brandishing the spear he had thrown.

Without regard to his personal safety, Rufus charged Hircine, screaming at the top of his lungs. "No!" Lightning called in an attempt to stop Rufus, but she was too late. Her commander pointed the spear at Hircine's neck, going for a deathblow.

If one looked closely, a tear could be seen coming out of the corner of Rufus' eye. He cared that much about his SABERs.

-----

At least ten laser pointers suddenly pointed at Knives. "You think I'm without comrades, bub?" the Illusion asked.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 21 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Star Phoenix 8/29/2011, 2:22 pm

Heake: Sounds good. *She cracks her knuckles.* Ready to save the world?

Ouranos/Iodes: *Feeling Iodes' personality begin to emerge, he pales, not willing to give up control yet. Annex grabbed Iodes' head and sent calming waves of energy through it. Iodes opened her eyes, one her regular violet, the other violet with a blue tint.*
Annex: You two must synchronize your minds to overcome your problem! Think as one person, be one voice!
Iodes: Ready?
Ouranos: ...Ready! *Together, they lift their hands, with Madness and Lightning swirling around them furiously. The energies form an angelic being similar to the Mad Golem. The four-winged angel flies upward, a spear of lightning forming in its hands. The voices of Iodes and Ouranos speak as one.* We are... the MAD ANGEL!!!
Xanthos: *He perks up as he hears Ouranos' voice.*
*The Mad Angel launches her Lightning Lance at Hircine, aiming for Hircine's head.*

*The two Shifter Reordan holds revert to their slime forms, not taking any damage from the fall. They then morph into Iodes and use her incredible power to battle Reordan, creating all sorts of elaborate alien tech.*
Suurn: *Thanks to being robotic, Suurn is uninjured by the punch, in fact, the attacker would be more likely to be injured. Suurn uses the stealth mode again, attacking Alex from the side.*

Frote: *Reaching Kreisan, he sighs, seeing Mobius fragment into pieces.* All the fun is over there... *He slumps next to a building, bored.* Better stir up some chaos.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/29/2011, 2:34 pm

Hircine: *he smiles evilly and moves his head under Rufus's lunge. He then uses his antlers to pick Rufus up. One point sliced open Rufus's side, another stabbed his shoulder, and the last one sliced his cheek. He then uses the momentum to throw Rufus into Lightning.* A VALIANT EFFORT, MORTAL! BUT FUTILE NONE THE LESS! *he bends down and picks his spear back up.* though I should thank you for returning my spear. *he spins it around and holds it in his armpit and hand like a bow staff.* Who's next?! *he sees the blast flying at him and he uses his spear like a lightning rod, absorbing the attack. He then dashes forward but is stopped by Raem*
Raem: *he draws Ashbringer and steps forward.* I'll take you!
Hircine: This will be more fun, I hope. *he and Raem begin to circle each other in a duel-like fashion. Raem brings up his blade and lunges at Hircine, who counters with a spear swipe. The two's weapons collide and Hircine leaps high into the air. He moves his spear and tries to impale Raem while falling. Suddenly, Hircine is cracked in the stomach by Neir*
Neir: I got your back, brother!
Raem: Right! *he and Neir both dash at the down Hircine who stands up and lets out a long stag-like call that blasts the brothers back.*
Hircine: You wounded me....very impressive. *he readies his spear* anyone else!? *looks up to the Mad Angel* Oh, I almost forgot about you....*two hawk wings spread from his back and he takes off to the sky to face the angel.* This should be fun....

Knives: Well then if I take you out I can just recruit one of them. *he twists harder* I don't think you very well fathom the situation you are in. I will KILL every single one of you unless you let her go and agree to serve me. *he turns the Illusion's head so it is looking him dead in the eye.* DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I WILL END YOU ALL IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY!

Kleptomania: You know it. *he looks down one of the crevices to the center of Mobius and dives down*

Alex: *he covers his ears and his deer necklace activates. His silver armor with deer-horn shoulders forms and he looks past the cloaking tech right at Suurn* You can't hide from me! *he dashes forward and uses his silver energy-covered hands to grab Suurn by the full chest. He then grabs Suurn's head* GIVE ME YOUR FACE! *he rips Suurn's head clear off his body.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/29/2011, 4:00 pm

*The Mad Angel lifts a hand and several marble-sized condensed spheres of power form around her fingertips. She throws them at Hircine and the spheres begins to rapidly expand, just like one of Protos' attacks.* Time to clip the bird's wings...

Heake: *She follows Kleptomania to the core, braced to battle. She sees Titan Theia below them.*
Theia: *Her body glows lightly but eerily.* I'd stop if I were you... *Her voice lacks emotion and is raspy.*

Suurn's head: Guess I got a-head of myself, eh? Ehehehehe... *Several wires from the body's neck snake into the bottom of the head and reattach it.* Stealth mode ain't cutting it... How about energy-absorbant? *His body takes on a greenish hue and two blasters resembling water guns appeared on his shoulders.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/29/2011, 9:53 pm

Hircine: YOU CAN TRY! *he creates spears of Daedric energy and flings them at the spheres, causing multiple explosions in the air.*

Kleptomania: This isn't going to be good. *just then, a black flash tackles Theia into the chasm wall. when Kleptomania and Heake look, its Schizophrenia.*
Schizophrenia: GO, ALPHONSE! TAKE THAT SHIFTER DOWN!
Kleptomania:....Thank you, my brother....*he continues with Heake down the chasm*

Sol: *he steps forward, his hands glowing white.* Absorb this. *he dashes forward and cracks through the absorption field with that weird technique that Atlas's followers can use.* COLOR OF ARMAMENT! *he punches Suurn right through the stomach.*
Reordon: *he uses his metal power and creates a body of liquid metal from his body. He then uses the liquid metal to trap the two shifters in giant spheres of iron with no air holes or anything.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/29/2011, 10:31 pm

Lightning took the hit, but Rufus collapsed to the floor. As Hircine and Raem were fighting, though, Rufus forced himself to his feet despite his injurites. "Urgh..."

"No, Rufus!" Eurydice said, trying to keep him down. "You shouldn't strain yourself!"

Although Rufus put up some resistance, he finally submitted as Eurydice began to patch him up. "Go..." Rufus commanded. "Storm Tunnel formation."

Sleipnir, whose wound healed thanks to Eurydice's healing, whinnied and circled around Hircine, running faster and faster. "Thunder!" Lightning shouted, leaping into the air, blades spinning and calling down lightning bolts.

Sleipnir and Lightning were trying to catch Hircine in a miniature storm. The lightning-fast horse was generating incredible wind speeds, and he was just outside Hircine's melee reach.

-----

Suddenly, gunshots and shouting were heard. "Rayfall army!" an Illusion near the cave entrance shouted.

Sure enough, outside an army of Rayfalls were fighting the Illusions. And boy howdy was the ordinance flying. Most of the Illusions quickly ran off to join the battle, while the Illusion Knives was holding onto detached its own arm to fight against the Rayfalls. As for Luu? She was out of sight, but if Knives had a source of light, he could see dragging marks on the ground, which led deeper into the caverns.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/30/2011, 10:03 pm

*The Mad Angel only smiles.* I think you mean "we." *She flies backwards to avoid the combined SABER attack.*

Heake: I think we're almost there! *A sudden rush of heat billows past them.*

Suurn: *Gags for a moment and throws a hand over his mouth, eyes squeezed in pain and shock. A bulge appears in his tail that seems to vaguely resemble a person...*
*Both of the spheres seem to corrode after several seconds. Metal couldn't contain the two corrosive powers.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/30/2011, 10:53 pm

(sorry for not posting as much as usual!!)

Vein: finally someone with enough sence to shut him up for me...

Beowulf: *he looks happily up at Chronos, joyous to see that wa was awake. Until he saw the look is his eyes*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/30/2011, 11:05 pm

Hircine: *he gets knocked out of the sky by the attack, but he lands perfectly on his feet. He then looks over to Vein* You aren't like them at all...why not join the Daedra? I can guarantee you vengeance for whatever Geneforce did to you as well as a boost in your power. All I need is you to swear undying allegiance to the House of 17. then, you can destroy all you want.
Raem: Vein, don't listen to him!

Knives: *he looks down and sees the drag marks. He follows them down the mine shaft.*

Kleptomania: I don't know what that heat was, but I can see the core. I see three figures down there. One's Dark Gaia. The other is the shifter. But the final one....I don't recognize at all. *standing there is a man with a white mask, red hood with shroud around his shoulders, and black leather one-piece armor with a rope with skulls slung around his shoulder. On his back is a large red ring of metal with multiple knife-like metal shapes floating around him. He is giving off, however, a very familiar aura. The aura of a Daedric Prince.
???: So, this is Mobius....hard to believe I've been sealed in Dark Gaia's mind for so long....

Alex: w-what is that?!
Sol: *he pulls back and jumps away* I don't know...
Reordon: You people just don't stay down, do you?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/30/2011, 11:13 pm

Vein: Lets see... I'm the god of defense, I don't really have anything against the geneforce; i just hate them all...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/30/2011, 11:14 pm

Hircine: A god? Then why are you not on Mobius fighting my brothers with the rest of your kind?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/30/2011, 11:44 pm

Sleipnir and Lightning stopped, with Sleipnir screeching audibly to a halt. "What's he up to?" Sleipnir wondered.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/30/2011, 11:52 pm

Vein: *puts his hood back up* because it would be unfair to go up against the ultimate defense...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/31/2011, 12:05 am

Hircine: Either way, my offer still stands. Now, where was I? Ah, yes. *jumps up and slams his feet into Lightning's head, plowing her head into the ground and then takes spear and hits Slepnir in the chin, sending him flying onto his back, only to be kicked by Hircine's foot in the side, plowing him into a wall.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/31/2011, 12:39 am

"Stop it!"

Rufus was suddenly on his feet despite his injuries. "Stop it, do you hear me!" he barked. "What is life to you? Just something to toy with?!"

Lightning and Sleipnir were knocked unconscious, but Rufus simply recalled Lightning into his phone. "What is it with you and hunting?!"

Rufus began to take slow steps towards the warrior, aware that he could be killed at any moment. "You were wrong about one thing." he said, the rage still audible in his voice. "I'm not the strongest SABER commander in the world..."

Then he raised his phone high. "But I'll still kick your ass!"

The screen suddenly glowed bright, incredibly bright, as Rufus flashed back to the time before the Day of Saber's Edge. "Hey, Rufus?" his father, Dr. Cherubim, asked through his console to his then 10-year old son.

"Yes, dad?" Rufus asked.

"I know you're good at Saber's Edge..." his father admitted, "but can you promise me one thing?"

"Sure, dad!" Rufus agreed with a nod.

"Don't ever take what you see in Saber's Edge and do it in real life. I know you accidentally deleted a SABER once, I don't want to see you killing anyone." his father warned. It was a fatherly warning, but one worth heeding.

"Why would I?" Rufus shrugged. "I know the difference between reality and fantasy."

"But soon, fantasy may become reality." the doctor warned.

Back in the real world, an icon appeared, the icon of the Ascendance patch, along with a warning, on Rufus' phone, something that had never been shown before in the whole history of Saber's Edge.

Patch approved for use.

Immediately, Sleipnir began to glow, and burst into a ray of holy light that pierced the clouds above. The sheer power of the Ascendance patch generated so much force that even Hircine had problems standing up straight, while Eurydice was blown into the wall. Only Rufus seemed unaffected.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/31/2011, 3:32 pm

*The Mad Angel threw her wings in front of herself and any who were caught surprised by the staggering power of the patch.*

Heake: ...He's one of the Daedric Princes. I can feel it. I think that heat from before was from the core, by the way.
Rorn: *Only nods at the statement, her focus on keeping Dark Gaia's conscious down so it wouldn't retaliate.*

Suurn: *He staggers backwards, leaning on a wall for support. He grits his teeth. That punch had quite literally slammed Omicron out of his body, weakening the Corpusle heavily.* Urgh...
*The two metal spheres explode into deadly metal shards, hitting the car, the ground, even flying towards the combatants...*

Chronos: *His fur grows wilder and flows in the wind as he regains his original power over time. He seemingly ignores Beowulf, instead joining Rhea, his panther lover. The two approach Deshdae, overwhelming power radiating from them.*
*Crius, a ram, and Iapetus, a lizard, walk towards the general direction of Nemesis. Crius' muscles bulge as he preps for battle, while Iapetus stands back, apparently bored.*
*Tethys, a dolphin, and Oceanus, a tiger, summon great walls of both saltwater and freshwater, forming spheres of water around enemies to drown them on land.*
Hyperion: *Rips a small hole through Boost's ship, falling to the ground next to Phoebe, a wolf. Hyperion, feeling his original powers returning, fires a large laser of energy at the enemy, vaporizing them instantly.*
*Themis, an eagle, and Coeus, a fox, arrive elsewhere on the worldwide battlefield. Themis uses his Order to force several opposing units to abide by his rules, essentially mamipulating them to battle the other mortal gods.*
Mnemosyne: *The horse known as Mnemosyne turns to several enemies and swishes a hand at them. They instantly vanish, and all memories of those people are erased as well.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/31/2011, 3:50 pm

As Knives walked deeper and deeper into the mine, it got quieter and quieter. And darker. This was part of the Illusions' machinations; a dead zone where intruders would get caught off guard. At this point the drag marks had become invisible, though they were detectable with infrared light.

-----

Rufus' phone flashed another message.

Class patch incompatible. Auto-equipping Weaponsmaster patch.

The light slowly died down as it revealed Sleipnir, who was standing on his feet as if he was never wounded in the first place. Sleipnir was wearing beautiful blue and gold armor, which appeared to be made partially out of sapphire and diamond. He had a saddle with a lance attached to it, which had an obsidian head. But what caught the most attention was that Sleipnir had grown an additional two legs. He had become his namesake; a six-legged horse worthy of Odin himself. Slowly the wind died down, and Sleipnir leveled his gaze at Hircine. "Wanna try me now, big guy?" he taunted with a grin.

"Eurydice, retreat." Rufus commanded as the Polyhymnia disappeared into his phone.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/1/2011, 3:42 pm

Raem: *he shakily gets up and walks over to Rufus, power beginning to course out of his body.* Don't forget, Rufus. You have us too. *he puts a hand on Rufus's shoulder* We're friends. We fight together! *Raem's energy releases and heals him. Raem is now standing there with an orange metal horned helmet, orange coat, orange grieves, and orange boots on. Flames streak across and off his new form and the same energy that Chaos gives off flows off him. However, this energy feels more controlled.*
Neir: Raem's right. We're with you. *he bursts out energy and is standing there in his pure white form.*
Gashka: Together, then. *he lets out magical energy and is standing there in his god of magic form he used to fight Iodes so long ago.
Zazul: I know when I'm outmatched. I'll keep back.....
Raem: Together, all of us with our full power, we can beat him!

Knives: *he stops, picks up the dirt, and smells it*.....Luu's been this way alright....*he looks deeper into the caves* That way...*he walks deeper in*

Kleptomania: Another one? Oh boy....tell me, is this one stronger than Mora? I don't know how powerful Mora is.
???: *he kneels and places a hand on Dark Gaia* I wish it didn't come to this, Grandmother....but you leave our side with no choice....*he rises and walks towards the Shifter* Tell me, how is my brother doing? I suppose introductions are in order? I am Sithis, Daedric Prince of Genocide, Slaughter, and Death of the Innocent. I am also one of the Three Favored Sons of Chaos.

Wyatt: *he sees the shards coming* COLOR OF OBSERVATION! *he uses his art to see the right points and he punches each shard in the weakest points, deflecting them away from the car.*
Reordon: Nice work, Wyatt!
Alex: Woah...OMNICRON! HEY!
Sol: YOU KNOW THAT ROBOT?! *turns to the Shifter* No matter. I'll kill this thing right here. *energy builds* COLOR OF CONQUEST! *he lets out a large wave of energy, crushing all three Shifters into the ground.* While a normal human can only use one of the Colors, my family and I can use all three!

Deshdae: Long has it been since we last met, dear cousins. *he walks towards Chronos and Rhea* Know that I never felt any enmity towards any of you titans....you were my family as well and I will always love you all. No matter what. Even if I am forced to fight you....
Spirit: Show me what you guys got! *he gets into a fighting stance and bounces on the balls of his feet a bit.*
Nemesis: Don't get cocky, boy! The titans ain't pushovers!
Martel: They are just like my children, who we fight now...
Lennox: Martel, your children are the Daedric Princes. You know, spawned from Chaos and you? These are TITANS. They're Gaia and Uranus's kids.
Raemnamesh: I believe she means the way that the rebel is similar to the Daedric Princes, Lennox. But none the less, history repeats itself only to see Deshdae fighting Abyssion's titan counterparts and you fighting your father's counterparts, Spirit...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/1/2011, 7:36 pm

*The Mad Angel spreads her wings, taking a defensive stance and lifting a hand. The spirit of Zeus flashes in front of her momentarily and her hair becomes a stream of lightning.* Time to finish this.
Xanthos: *He forms a sphere of condensed lightning and melds with it, reaching his Physisoma Astraph form. His chakrams transform into the mighty hammer of Thor, Mjolnir. Xanthos twirls his Mjolnir around his hand several times.* Couldn't agree more.

Heake: He could be. He took control of my people in a violent battle with my father. I've locked away those traumatic memories long ago... *She stops talking, now observing the scene.*
Rorn: I am Rorn, an elite Corpusle Commander of the Shifter horde. *She tries to bow, but a sudden shake in the earth diverts her attention to Dark Gaia.* Do you refer to the Prince of knowledge, Prince of genocide?

Suurn: ((Couldn't really detail anything here without it sounding wierd.)) *Omicron is freed from Suurn, but is powered off and leaning against a nearby slab of rock.*
*The two smaller Shifters squeal as they are vaporized into oblivion, and Suurn barely can pull himself off the ground from the Color. He closes his eyes and murmurs, as if in prayer.* Prince of knowledge, give me strength to defeat your foes... *He unconsciously sends his mental prayer to the Daedric Prince.*

Chronos: *Although his eyes are cold, he seems to let off a sense of agreement. It could be interpreted that he still had a sliver of self-control. But not enough to stop himself from charging his temporal powers. Rhea clenches her fists and several large slabs of stone rip out of the ground, all flying towards Deshdae.*
Crius: *He taps his foot quickly, and a large chasm tears the ground, not even the tip of his true strength. Iapetus activates his power over mortal life, taking advantage of the situation of the mortal gods and their allies. He steals their life from them, reducing them to a pile of bones.*

Last edited by Phirania on 9/2/2011, 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/1/2011, 9:03 pm

"... Understood." Rufus replied. "Sleipnir, no mercy."

Sleipnir whinnied and rose up on his hindlegs, and, displaying an ability no Arion had, lifted his spear telekinetically. "Hey, aren't you gonna get on my back?" he asked.

Sleipnir trotted over to Rufus, handing over the spear. "... Alright." Rufus replied, mounting the beautiful horse and taking the spear.

Swinging the spear to one side and having Sleipnir buck up, Rufus shouted, "Ride!"

-----

Footsteps were quickly approaching Knives. They were younger Illusions, having recently been created, and were tasked with stopping intruders. Namely, Knives. This also meant that Luu was close by.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/1/2011, 10:07 pm

Luna: *She stands up straight, closes her eves and inhales. Exhales. Inhale. Exhale. Her eyes snap open revealing pools of glowing crystal blue that are her eyes. Large white wings materialive from her shoulders in a blast of frost. Her teeth elongate, becoming as sharp as needles while her fur shifts to pure white.* Greetings... I hope you don't mind that I kick his ass along with you guys...
Mystess: W-who are you...?
Luna: I am Perfect Luna. The angel that was placed within this girl a long time ago. She has used my abilities, never my real form. Let alone given me control.
Mystess: I see... *her red eyes seem to have a dark glow within them* Well then... Allow me to step in too!!!! *she lets out a dark laugh, showing off her white fangs* Beserker Mystess. Got it memorized? If not, then commit it to memory.
Wrave: Dont leave me out!!!! *black winds create a whirlwind around him and everything on his person inverts in color. His crimson hair and eyes became a neon blue while his fur went black.* TSUNAMI WRAVE OF WIND HAS JOINED THE TEAM! HELL YEAH!!!
Vein: *facepalms at Wraves cockiness* arrogant bastard...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/2/2011, 8:57 am

Hircine: So much power at once....I thought I contained this type of power! *then, it hits Hircine. He looks in disbelief at Rufus* You. Because you are not of this dimension, you did this! That unpredictable energy you released broke my seal! Ultimate Power and Perfect Defense can be used again as well as flight! YOU BROKE MY HUNT!
Raem: *he appears in front of Hircine* And now, we're gonna break you! *he begins to slice away at Hircine with a now thinner, Katana-like Ashbringer. He succeeds in slicing Hircine's spear in two and then stabbing him in the chest with a flurry of stabs and slices. He then stabs Hircine throught the gut and throws him into the air* Neir!
Neir: *he flies up and right at Hircine, delivering multiple punches that cause sickening bone-cracking noises to come from Hircine. He then lets out an energy wave that makes Hircine stumble in mid-air before grabbing him by the leg and throwing him to the left* GASHKA!
Gashka: *he uses the butt of his Naginata to jab Hircine in the face. He then extends one arm* HAVOC WING! *the six wings on his one side of his arm stab right into Hircine, pinning him mid-air. He then uses the same hand with the wings still stabbed through Hircine and forms an energy ball in that hand* Ultima! *he lets out a sphere of energy at Hircine at Point-blank range, the blast's force being contained by the wings which funnel the force and amplifies it, sending Hircine flying higher into the air* Mr. Dansgold, Give'em hell!
Dansgold: *he leaps into the air and makes multiple downward arcs with his axe, slicing Hircine deeply with each cut. He finally makes a spear of ice in his hand and stabs Hircine through the stomach, spins, and throws Hircine downwards off the spear.* Zazul, you're up!
Zazul: I THOUGHT I SAID TO KEEP ME OUT OF THIS! oh well....*he opens his chest and unleashes a large barrage of small nuclear missiles that each knocks Hircine into the air like a ragdoll. He then uses his boosters to leap up at Hircine and he uses his large Square-shield function to bash Hircine downwards but to the left* Ailuro girl! Prove yourself useful for an organic!

Sithis: Yes I do-*before he can finish, a single noise sounds out throughout the core of the planet and on the battlefield that makes all fighting stop. Its the wail of a baby, just brought into the world. Sithis's eyes become bloodshot with veins and he grabs his head.* RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! WHAT IS A ZION DOING ALIVE?!
Kleptomania: *he and Heake finally land in the core when they also hear the crying.* Heake, do you hear that?!

Deshdae: A Zion still walks this earth....
Spirit: A what!?
Martel: a guardian of Balance. One who kept the peace centuries ago between Keshin and Flayer. However, the whole Zion race was wiped out by one of my husband's most powerful sons, Sithis. This child must have been born of a mother who, very deep down her family line, had Zion blood.
Spirit: Why the mother?
Martel: Because Zions can only inherit their power through their mother. Hence why this child just might be the last Zion. This is the cry of a baby boy.
Raemnamesh: *he looks up to the sky and smiles. sunlight breaks through the clouds.* Alex Law and Rose....this is their child.
Lennox: Something's happening to the shifters and titans! Look!
Celestio-Sapian Shifer:*one of the shifters clutches his head and begins to cough. He stumbles a bit and then he looks around.* W-where am I? Wait....I can't feel him. I don't feel Mora's presence in the Channel!
Seraphic Angel: The child. The cry of Balance has banished the prince from the Shifters!
*a large number of the Angels begin to cheer*
Deshdae: *he turns to Chronos and Rhea* Cousins? Are you free?

~Paradise~
Hermaceus Mora: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO! *he punches a tree into a thousand pieces and breaks a white stone road with one stomp.* I'VE LOST IT! I'VE LOST CONTROL OVER THE SHIFTERS!
Molag Bal: YOU WHAT?!
Meridia: I can't say I didn't see this coming....Also, if you would look at the Pool of the Watcher, Hircine is getting his ass kicked.
Molag Bal and Hermaceus Mora: WHAT?!
Saber: *he, Ivankov, and Cameron begin to step back away from the angered princes and princess.*
Molag Bal: STOP RIGHT THERE, YOU THREE! *he walks over to Saber and picks him up by his neck.* GO TO MOBIUS. LEAD THE FALLEN HEROES AND VILLAINS FROM MERIDIA'S ARMY. AND TAKE. NO. PRISONERS! I WANT GENEFORCE'S HEADS ON SILVER PLATTERS WHEN THEY GET BACK TO MOBIUS!
Saber: Y-y-y-y-yes, Prince of Torture....*he is released and the three followers run away towards the gates to Mobius.*

Wyatt: Guys! Its Rose! The kid and her are alive and well!
Alex: *he runs over to the car and opens the door to see his wife and son. Sol and Reordon both follow him.*

Knives: *he stops and presses a button on Crucifix. a pare of night-vision binoculars pop out and act like scopes. he aims Crucifix while looking around the cave until he spots Luu laying there.* Luu! *he runs over to her and unties her.* You okay?
Luu: Yeah, boss. I'm fine.
*one of the Illusions, however, just looks at Knives. In his eyes is something different. A sense of almost wisdom. *

Name: Hanzo
Species: Illusion
Class Patch: NA
Personality: Hanzo is a glitched Illusion who believes in strategy and deception rather than all-out annihilation. He tries to perceive all points of view, and usually chooses wise approaches to solve his problems. He does still share the Illusion's famous lust for chaos, but he believes in causing long-lasting chaos opposed to the short, fleeting chaos that most Illusions crave. He is a strong believer in fate and an extremely skilled assassin.

Hanzo: *he turns to one of his Illusion brethren, since he was left behind all the other Illusions to watch the newborns.* This one....This Mobian...I can see something in him. Most men are about money and stop there. But him....I can see it in his eyes. He wants to turn this world into his own personal cinder. *he stands up from his kneeling position* This could be the one I've been waiting for. The man that will show me the true meaning of chaos and crime. *he deactivates his stealth mode and steps out of the shadows into Knives's view*
Knives: What the!?
Luu: Don't, boss! This is the Illusion I was talking to before you got here! He's interested in joining us!
Knives: Ya don't say?....Whats your name?
Hanzo: My name is Hanzo.
Knives: well then, welcome to the team! *he points Crucifix at Hanzo and a red beam comes out and scans Hanzo.*
Crucifix Computer: SABER acquired. Hanzo.
Knives: I knew this here Recruitment Beam would come in handy! The SABER may have to want to join me, but at least this lets me register them as mine!
Hanzo: Then let us depart this place, Knives-sama.
Knives: I could seriously get used to the whole sama thing. *the three of them turn and run out of the cave, lead by Hanzo who could see better in the dark than Knives and Luu.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/2/2011, 9:53 am

"Freeze, traitor!"

Before anyone knew it, they were surrounded by Illusions. The mature kind. "You won't escape alive!" the commander shouted, every one of them pointing their weapons at the three. "Fi- AAGH!"

The commander was suddenly silenced as gunfire broke out. The main Rayfall force had broken in. "Die, scum!" one of the Rayfalls shouted as Knives, Luu, and Hanzo were suddenly caught in crossfire.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/2/2011, 10:16 am

Knives: *he barrel rolls to the side and takes cover behind a rock. He switches to Sonic rounds and begins firing from Crucifix, hoping that the Rayfalls were like robots from back home and would be susceptible to sonic frequencies.* I only got about 20 of these here sonic rounds!
Luu: *she's already hiding behind a stalagmite and shooting with her sniper rifle, taking the heads of Illusions and Rayfalls alike clean off.*
Hanzo: *he disappears and reappears behind Illusions and Rayfalls, blowing their heads off with his laser cannon before disappearing and repeating the attack all over again.*
Knives: Wow! Glad I have him on my side!
Luu: Boss, I mean no disrespect, but less talk, more fire!
Knives: Sorry if I can't appreciate-
Luu: SERIOUSLY, BOSS! SHUT YER GOB!
*Knives shuts up and keeps firing.*

~Kreisan Maximum Security Prison.~
*sitting in the cell across from Beal's cell is a CAST. He has black armor with a dragoon-class helmet. His red eye glows a bit and he looks over at Beal.*
???: So, what are you in for?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/2/2011, 10:20 am

The Illusions seemed to be ignoring the party while they were fighting the Rayfalls, oddly enough, while a Rayfall shot nearly blew off Luu's arm.

-----

"Detainment." Beal replied. "I heard they're not going to keep me for long."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next