NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

5 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 2:05 pm

Gashka: Oh....sorry! *looks around.* I'm looking for the "Genevaforce X". you ever hear of them? (yes, he says it wrong. even though he's a villain, i figured I'd give him Kefka's cluelessness and humorous scenes.)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 3 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 2:15 pm

Iodes: *She fakes a smile.* Genevaforce X? No, it doesn't ring a bell!~ Sorry I couldn't help you...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 2:20 pm

Gashka: Wait! Yuuka gave me a picture of them and a note on the back! *reaches into scarf and pulls out a picture of Geneforce X when they fought Jewels. he turns the picture over and reads the note on the back out loud.* "Before you mess it up, read this note. They are called GENEFORCE X. Not Genevaforce X. Now look at the picture before you end up helping them across the street or something stupid like that. - all of my hate, Yuuka. P.s, you are a complete moron." *turns it over and looks between Iodes and the picture.* OHHOHOHOHOHO! Nice try! But you couldn't fool Gashka Palazzo!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 2:23 pm

Iodes: Me? Oh, people say I look like one of the Geneforce X members all the time.~ Its so inconvenient!~ Ehehehehehe...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 2:28 pm

Gashka: *readies pole blade* You can't fool me, Iodes of Geneva- I mean Geneforce X! *his blade glows.* ULTIMA! *launches a sphere of energy at Iodes. When the sphere gets about 1 foot away, it explodes into many different small explosions.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 2:32 pm

Iodes: *She is blasted backwards by the chain of explosions. Her heart beats faster, adrenaline pumping through her. She looks up at Gashka slowly, her eyes now like spiderwebs.* Big mistake. *Her hair flares wildly, revealing her third eye. She howls as power courses through her.* VERY big mistake!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2011, 2:34 pm

Mystess: Right!
--------
Garm: *opens the door to where he lives*
Luna: Hello garm!
Garm: *snarls and stomps up the stairs to his room, slamming the door behind him*
Luna: o.o;;;
Blastion: *comes in through the back door* Garm alright?
Luna: I dont think so...
Blastion: I'll go talk to him... *heads up stairs, and opens Garm's bedroom door, only to duck a flying ball of lava* WHOA!
Garm: O. AMAY. *he is face down on his bed, so everything he says is muffles and somewhat hard to understand*
Blastion: *enters and sits down on the edge of the bed* What happened...
Garm: I on anna alk aout it!
Blastion: *sighs* was it Iodes?
Garm: *makes a noise that sounds alot like crying* e ates me!
Blastion: I'm sure she doesnt.... ate?
Garm: HATE! HATE!!!!!
Blastion: .-. ok ok! I;m sure she doesnt hate you...
Garm: *rolls over and looks at Blastion* She r-ran out of there pretty q-q-quickly...
Blastion: maybe something came up?
Garm: *rolls back so his face is back in the pillow* No.... e looed scared... ike e int anna be there! *starts crying*
Blastion: There there... *pats his son on the back* Maybe she just isn't right for you...
Garm: *practically and muffledly screams into his pillow*
Blastion: ._. ~wow... he's hurting bad....~
Luna: *comes into the room* oh dear... What wrong...
Garm: *crys and hyperventilates in his pillow*
Blastion: He thinks Iodes hates him...
Luna: Maybe she isnt the one...
Blastion: that's what I just told him.
Garm: *rolls over yet again and looks at him mom* but I l-l-l..... oh forget it!!! Emotions are just useless burdens....
Luna: now... you dont want to become and emotionless sap like your father... do you?
Blastion: yeah... HEY!!!
Garm: I'm giving up....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 2:37 pm

Gashka: Hey! they never said you were a Keshin! This is better than I hoped for! *his hand glows yellow and he swipes upwards.* OVERDRIVE! *fires a geyser-like blast towards Iodes out of the ground in columned rows.*

Grell: *knocks on the door furiously.* LUNA! BLASTION! GARM! OPEN UP! ITS IODES! SHE'S IN TROUBLE!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2011, 2:40 pm

Luna: *opens the door* Hi grell. What's wrong now?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 2:42 pm

Iodes: *She narrowly dodges the geysers and lands in a nearby tree.* Raging Shadow Spearettes! *She holds up her hands and madness energy forms in her hands, taking the shapes of dozens of knives. She throws them in the air and they rain down around Gashka, overwhelming his sixth sense.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 2:44 pm

Grell: *panting.* Iodes....is.....in trouble! She's being attacked by some freak.....called Gashka Palazzo.....He's related to Yuuka......HE KILLED SABER!

Gashka: *holds up his left hand. his Havoc Wing attack that he used on Saber forms a shield that blocks the knives. the wings then point at Iodes.* HAVOC WING! *they extend and try to stab and slice Iodes.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 2:46 pm

Iodes: *Slashed in the sides by the wings and she falls to the ground heavily. She pants and makes eye contact with Gashka, casting an illusion of him dying by having his head painfully torn open and his brains eaten.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2011, 2:47 pm

Luna: come in and explain the situation to Garm. But be careful... He's Hurting badly....

*His crying can be heard from downstairs*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 2:51 pm

Grell: *walks in to Garm's room.* garm. We need your help. Its Iodes....she's in trouble.

Gashka: *the smile on his face that originally only covered his left half of his face extends to his right.* Nice try, little girl! but I'm much more deranged than you think......*pure magic energy flows off Gashka. the wings on his left side grow out. the top of his leather outfit burns off so his chest is exposed. his hair grows out long in a super sayin 3 style. His skin turns dark brownish-purple and both of his eyes turn red-orange. finally, the bright purple paint on his lips from his left side extend to his right.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2011, 2:54 pm

Garm: *give a muffled cry and throws a lava ball at Grell* GO AWAY!!! *goes back to crying*
Blastion: .-. yikes... I'll go with you Grell.
Luna: No, I'll go. You deal with Garm, alright?
Blastion alright.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 2:54 pm

Iodes: What.... What are you?!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 3:00 pm

Gashka: *spins his pole-blade around and slams the blunt end into the ground.* Your worst nightmare. *small ripples of energy fly out of Gashka and a sphere of black, blue, and white energy forms around him.* FORSAKEN NULL! *the blast flies out in all directions, but the brunt of the energy is directed at Iodes.*

Grell: Right! *runs out and sees the blast all the way from Luna's house.* CRAP! LUNA, WE NEED TO HURRY! *turns into Keshin form and takes off with bone wings while in bone armor.* try to keep up.... *rockets off at blinding speed towards Iodes and Gashka's location.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 3:09 pm

Iodes: *Screams as pain ruptures through her and she falls to the ground, her pulse weak. Her consciousness begins to fade.*

~Iodes' mind~

*She stands slowly, remembering this place. The black trees. The goo underfoot. She remembered it all. But, she did not care. She was weak, unable to defend herself despite her power. Power she didn't even understand.*

I CAN HELP YOU... *She looks around, this new presence alarming. So alien, so... insane.*

TAKE MY HAND. LEARN TRUE POWER. *Iodes sees a door of shining light ahead. She blankly walks through it, not noticing the malevolent forces in it.*

~Real Life~

Iodes: *Stands slowly, her fur mangled. She points at Gashka.* You... are really screwed now, bub. *She roars.* WAVES OF MADNESS! *Pulses of madness energy split apart the trees and tear apart nearby buildings. Howling winds screech past, throwing civilians into the sky. Iodes' pupils disappear as she is consumed by madness.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 3:18 pm

Gashka: YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME?! BRIGN IT! *lets out another Forsaken Null that collides with the Waves of Madness.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 3:31 pm

Iodes: YOU ASKED FOR IT? YOU GOT IT!!!*She begins to feed on the sixth senses of civilians around her, increasing the power of her waves of madness.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2011, 3:32 pm

Luna: *gliding smoothly next to grell* I dont think that would be a problem. Now lets go!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 3:37 pm

Gashka: *breaks both waves and flies at Iodes, letting out a flurry of punches and kicks. he then points his left arm and shoulder at her.* HAVOC WING ALPHA! *lets out wings that are 20X larger than before at Iodes at point-blank range.*
Grell: *sees whats happening.* thats him, Luna.....the one that's attacking Iodes and killed Saber.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 3:39 pm

Iodes: MAD COLOSSUS! *A shield of madness energy formed as a giant blacks the brunt of the attack. Iodes growls, strenthening her waves of madness.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2011, 3:40 pm

Luna: got it. *draws her demon blades and dive bombs Gashka*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 3:45 pm

Gashka: *sees Luna coming and grabs her by the neck at the last moment. he then slams Luna through Iodes's shield, causing Luna to slam hard into Iodes.*
Grell: *flies at Gashka from behind.*
Gashka: *feels Grell coming and gives him a boot to the face, sending him flying into a tree and being plowed into the ground with said tree.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next