NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

5 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Zazul 5/31/2011, 9:43 pm

Raem: Some honeymoon, eh? *he smiles at Mystess.*

Grell: Take it easy, Iodes....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 6 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Ray 5/31/2011, 11:03 pm

Below them, the blur they knew as Rufus and Sleipnir weaved between crevices and pillars, eventually climbing a short incline up to the higher areas of the canyon. In the distance, a big city was visible. The large, tubular structure was leading towards it, apparently, and there were more of those structures coming out of it.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/31/2011, 11:13 pm

Blastion: *holds the door to Garm's room open for her* I'll leave you two alone...
Garm: *makes some noise and moves his head slightly*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/2/2011, 6:24 pm

Iodes: H-hey Garm. *She hobbles over to him.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/2/2011, 6:39 pm

Garm: Mhmm...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/2/2011, 10:28 pm

Iodes: I'm... sorry about the thing from before... I was just so nervous and... *She sighs.* Garm, I love you.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/2/2011, 10:56 pm

Garm: *rolls over and looks at Iodes with a really sleepy grin* So the truth comes out.....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/3/2011, 1:29 pm

Iodes: *She smiles, face turning red.* You... and the others... you guys won't be seeing from me for a while. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, but... I've decided to meet with my uncle, Protos.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/3/2011, 5:36 pm

Grell: *he was outside the door and heard everything.* PROTOS!? But he's the guy who helped kill Alex and worked with Xander!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/3/2011, 6:59 pm

Garm: . . . . . . . *rolls back over and mumbles something*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/3/2011, 7:22 pm

Iodes: Garm...?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/3/2011, 9:24 pm

Garm: *sound asleep, but with a deep frown on his tear-stained face. Even though he is asleep, its clear he is still crying*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/3/2011, 11:43 pm

Iodes: *She wipes away his tears and stands, a weight off her shoulders.* I'll be back... I promise. *She turns to the window and opens it. Looking at Garm once more, she jumps out, her eyes glowing to slow her descent to the ground. She sees Protos leaning under the shade of a nearby tree. She slowly walks towards him.*

Protos: Finally decided, have you? *He lifts a hand, making a portal.*

Iodes: Yeah... *She and Protos walk through. The portal closes afterwards.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/3/2011, 11:50 pm

*Luna, who was at the bottom of the stairs, heard everything*
Luna: His heartbeat is slow, he has those silent hiccups, and his breath is ragged...
Blastion: He's torn...
Luna: Just let him go.... Hopefully, his wound will heal.
Blastion: okay... Should we tell Xanthos what's going down?
Luna: *thinks for a moment* ....No.
*There is another soft explosion upstairs*
Blastion: *he sighs and takes Luna's hand* Even when he sleeps...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/6/2011, 3:27 pm

*standing outside Luna's house is a tall skunk who appears to be in his late 30s. His fur is gray and green demonic runes tattoo all over his body. He is wearing a full-bodied witch's-style outfit similar to Alex's. Green demonic runes float in and out of his cloths and body, signifying that he has powerful demonic wards around him. half of his face is marred by a large claw mark, as if he was attacked by a giant wolf. on his back are 8 swords that form a circle with the hilts facing outward. He clenches his fist as he looks up at Garm's room.*
???: It was over 400 years ago that you did this to me.....you killed my beloved after our child was born and killed me on the battlefield against Mobius. But now, the winged ones of legend known as the Val'Kier have resurrected me to battle the troll menace on Iciaura. But that duty can wait. The blood of my beloved Queen demands justice. I have come for you, Garment of Ragnarok. On my name....*lightning flashes, revealing his silver eye on his left side of his face that was scarred.*.......Quintus Romulus Law.......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 6/6/2011, 4:15 pm

From below Raem and Mystess, Rufus and Sleipnir suddenly stopped.

"Do you hear that?" Rufus asked Sleipnir.

"Yeah." he replied.

A soft chuckling was echoing all around them. "Get ready for a fight. Sounds like two hundred of them." Rufus cautioned.

As if on cue, exactly two hundred Kawausos popped out of various hiding places almost comically. Rufus went whiter than Sleipnir. "Guess I'm doing this." Sleipnir sighed.

Whinnying, he shouted, "Come and get me!", his helmet's horn glinting in the sunlight.

The Kawausos simply laughed, and Sleipnir soon found out why; he was standing on a pit trap. "Whoa!" he shouted as rider and horse fell into a deep pit covered by various pieces of trash.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/6/2011, 8:32 pm

Mystess: *jumps down out of Raem's arms and lands infront of the Kawausos. She starts yelling at them* Dont you know its Rude to laught at others? *she pushes one into the same trap* WANNA LAUGH NOW?!
------------

Luna: *she grabs her sketch book off the counter*Blastion, I'm heading for the park. Can you keep and ear out for Garm? I'd really appreciate it.
Blastion: Sure thing.
Luna: *she heads out the door, not noticing Quintus. *the sun glints off her fur, giving her a similar appearance to Quintus's lost love*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/6/2011, 9:18 pm

Quintus:*to himself.* K-Karta? no....it can't be.....she was killed after Remus and Cleopatra were born....could this be Cleopatra's great great granddaughter? My decendent? no matter.....*looks to the house.* You will feel my vengeance, Ragnarok. Whether you call yourself Garment or Garmisice as you did back then, I shall take vengeance and justice for my beloved Queen Karta. *he starts to walk towards the house.*

Raem: *lands next to Mystess and picks a kawauso up by the tail.* their actually kind of cute, Mystess.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/6/2011, 10:22 pm

Mystess: *picks one up* i guess they are...
-------------
Luna: *as she walks away, she sings a song the was passed down in Karta's Royal Family, getting Quintus's attention once more*

~Garm's Room~

Garm: *fast asleep under all of his blankets*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/6/2011, 10:25 pm

Quintus: *stops when he hears the song and says very loudly without realizing the volume of his voice.* Karta?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/6/2011, 10:32 pm

Luna: *stops and turns* Who are you... if you don't mind me asking... And how do you know my great great great grandmother?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/6/2011, 10:35 pm

Quintus: *for a second, his vision turns to Luna as Karta, then to Luna as Cleopatra.* No.....so, you're one of the next generations of my......*turns and looks at the house.* Never mind. there is a monster in that house that needs to die. And I will kill him, if my name isn't Quintus Romulus Law.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/6/2011, 10:38 pm

Luna: a monster? what monster?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/6/2011, 10:42 pm

Quintus: The Demon wolf and Guardian of the Royal Family, Garmisice of Ragnarok.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/6/2011, 10:43 pm

Luna: O_O GARM?! You mean my son?! He may have the temper of a monster, but he isn't one at heart...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next