NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

5 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Maxwell 6/21/2011, 3:30 am

(Horrible Spongebob reference! >:O )

???: *she swings her grappling hook around threateningly*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 15 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Zazul 6/21/2011, 8:26 am

(Bite me, Kitty! Twisted Evil )

Mania: *turns and looks to the group behind them.* KISHISHISHISHISHI! Yep, we got company!
Dementia: *trembles a bit.* I can sense that they're strong.......Hades and Solanna can wait. Lets kill these ones.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 6/21/2011, 1:42 pm

OOC: *poke* I feel ignored...
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/21/2011, 2:23 pm

OOC: UGH......
Raem: *he begins to wander the shore, looking for any signs of life that could help them find Akupara.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 6/21/2011, 2:43 pm

Meanwhile, Sleipnir ran north. Neither of them knew that they were right between two Melpomene Lagoons...

As Sleipnir wandered around a rocky sandbar, far away Raem could hear screaming. Sleipnir had wandered in on a few Melpomenes taking a dip. "Hoo bo-" he was about to swoon, until about twenty laser pointers attached to sniper rifles were pointed at his forehead. "Uh oh."

"Hey, hey, we didn't mean to waltz in on your party!" Lucy tried to calm them.

Then she meekly added, "Can I join you?"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/21/2011, 3:54 pm

Raem: *dashes at extreme speeds to Slepnir's location.* Hey guys. Whats going on he-*sees the scene* Oh crap....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/21/2011, 4:15 pm

Madness: *She growls as Garm appears next to Iodes. She grows in size and howls.* ALL-POWERFUL? ONLY IN THE GIRL'S MIND! WERE WE IN YOUR MIND, KESHIN, THEN YOU MIGHT BE A THREAT!! *Madness reaches out a paw, pulling down Kleptomania from the sky. She snarls, blue flames from her mouth blazing past Iodes and Garm.* YOU CANNOT BEAT ME IF YOU CANNOT TAKE CONTROL!!! * *She leaps forward, her tail becoming spiked as it scrapes Iodes' face.*

Iodes: GGGAAAAHHHH!!!! *She falls to her knees and the area seemed to become more sinister, more evil. Iodes took a breath, trying to catch her breath.* If I can't beat you with madness, I gues I'll have to find something else... This... *Iodes stands slowly.* This is my mind, isn't it? *She looks around as Madness nods slowly, confirming the location. Iodes looks at her hands and closes her eyes, imagining herself as someone who was powerful, unafraid of any foe. Madness seemed to shrink in size and Iodes noticed a creature come out of her shadow. It was eesentially a smaller version of madness.* A... Teras? My Teras? *It yawned as it stared at Madness, who returned the action. Iodes, realizing that confidence would help her win, take a battle stance. As she did so, the skies began to turn blue and the muck began to green, as if turning into grass. Madness snickered.*

Madness: So, you finally figured out what to do? No need to answer, I already know what you'll say. *The hybrid leaps forward, claws outstretched and fangs bared.*

Pennatus: Those two must be the "monsters"... *She gazes at Mania and Dementia.* You two!! What business do you have in the palace?!?

Raze: How about we just clobber 'em?

Omicron: Reckless attacks will only get you killed.

Raze: Meh! Okay, how about this? Omi, what's their power level?!?

Omicron: *He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose as Raze cackles uncontrollably.* Such much power... These two must be what Xanthos called a... Keshin, I believe?

Pennatus: Then, we'd best be on our feet. Brace yourselves.

Raze: I'm too awesome to "brace myself!" Raze Ailuro never backs down!!! *He notices the deer.* Who the heck's this chick? *Gets smacked by Pennatus for rude manners.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/21/2011, 4:38 pm

???: *looks back at Raze and winks* The name is Ibbie.
Tanto: ugh... so informal!
Ibbie: -.- Shush.
Tanto: *unsheathes a bit* Formally introduce yourself! OWO
Ibbie: We dont have time for that right now you stupid dagger!
Tanto: I'm stupid?!
Ibbie:I'm not the one who picked you.
Tanto: grrr...
Ibbie: ಠ_ಠ
Tanto: *goes back into his sheath* continue...

Garm: *looks up and stares at whatever Iodes has become*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/21/2011, 5:25 pm

Iodes: *Her Teras melds into her and she takes to the sky, eagle wings bursting from her, and her eyes filled with nonliteral blue flames. She swoops down, striking Madness in the side. As she strikes, the hybrid monster shrinks, its influence over Iodes fading.*

Madness: Not bad form... but a weak attack! *It leaps into the air, unfolding its wings and chasing Iodes in the sky.* YOU CAN NEVER BEAT A KESHIN WITH SUCH A PATHETIC ATTACK!!!

Teras Iodes: How about this? *She breathes in, sucking massive amounts of air, then unleashes it as a torrent of flame that engulfs Madness, who fired its own blast of flame at the last moment. Iodes shoots down, holding out two hands, making the mental field more cheery. Madness shakes as its body shrinks again, red tendrils of its power reaching Iodes.*

Madness: You... have not won yet!!! *It flies up and disappears completely. Iodes looks around, not sensing Madness' presence.*

Iodes: Where is it?

Madness: *Now in the real world as a spirit, she reaches down to possess Garm's body...*

Raze: Ooo, flirty!!!~ *He extends his claws and paws towards her, eyebrows lowered seductively.*

Pennatus: Raze!!! Control yourself!! We don't want the bad guys to think we're losers!!!

Omicron: A futile effort, I believe. Beep.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/21/2011, 6:41 pm

OOC: you possess it, you control it. xD oh and remember, Garm's body is his wolf form aka ragna mode. hes gonna be in that mode for a long while, so... i see an epic battle thats gonna be happenin soon!

Garm: ~Did you beat it?~ *he paces around Iodes's mind nervously.*

Ibbie: *she giggles and walks up to Raze.* I like you.
Tanto: NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR FLIRTING YOU LITTLE TWERP!
Ibbie: -.-; excuse me... *she turns away, susheathes the sword, and tomahawks it at the enemy.* SHUT UP YOU DAMN DAGGER!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/21/2011, 6:42 pm

Mania: KIIIISHISHISHISHISHI! HOW GREAT FOR US! GENEFORCE'S OMNICRON IN THE FLESH! OR METAL....EITHER WAY, YOU WILL BE PRESTIGIOUS KILLS FOR US! KISHISHISHISHISHI! THE NAME'S MANIA OF THE NINE SHADES OF MADNESS!
Dementia: And I'm Dementia of the Nine Shades of Madness. As for why we're here, we're going to capture the king and queen. And you four are going to die here. *she gets into a fighting stance.* Mania, show them we mean business....
Mania: KISHISHISHISHISHISHISHI! YOU GOT IT! *he holds out his hand. what look like balls of black iron form in the air above the heroes. the balls merge and form a large weight with the words "1000 Tons" written in white on the side. The weight drops down at them.*

Kleptomania: *appears behind Madness as she tries to take Garm's body* DID YOU THINK ME DEFEATED!? *grabs Madness and throws it away from Garm. Kleptomania's spirit floats above Garm defensively.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/21/2011, 7:27 pm

Madness: *Howls and claws at Kleptomania, not willing to lose.* I WON'T LOSE TO YOU!!!

Iodes: Well... she isn't here in my mind or anywhere in my body... Maybe she ejected herself from me? But if she did, where would she be?

Omicron: *Lifts a hand and powerful sound discs fire from his arm, slicing the weight into smaller chunks. He activates his bootjets and catches a large weight chunk about to fall on his allies. He places it near a palace fountain and flies back over.* I'm afraid your statement is incorrect. I am not part of the Geneforce, despite assisting its covert operations team.

Raze: Wuzzat? Covert opera- thingy?

Pennatus: *She shakes her head.* The Ailuro, dummy. *She faces the Shades.* You'd better stop now, or we will bring the hurt.

Raze: We're fighting now?! YAY!!! *He pulls out dual knives.*

Omicron: ...Your mission has many unknown factors, Keshin. The King's power, the Queen's unique ability, heroes that just happen to be at the right place... What makes you so sure you can achieve your goal?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/21/2011, 8:07 pm

Dementia: You probably have data on our comrades, Paranoia and Phobia, who are fighting Geneforce in Neo Geneforce City. Well, we are FAR more powerful than them. *turns to Mania* Shall we?
Mania: KIIIIIIISHISHISHISHI!
*The two of them suddenly release a lot of madness energy. So much that their combine power causes the heroes to drop to their knees.*
Dementia: Unlike Phobia and Paranoia, who specialize in teaming up, Mania and I were originally designed for solo combat. However, because of our powers, we are able to work together rather efficiently. In fact, probably more efficiently than those bumbling buffoons Paranoia and Phobia. Even alone, my strength or Mania's rival that of Paranoia and Phobia's raw strength combined. Now, both Mania and I are here and working together. How do you like your chances now?!
Mania: KISHISHISHISHI! I hold the power to create matter from nothing and Dementia has the power to DESTROY matter completely, turning it into nothing! (they basically break Newton's Law of Conservation of Matter.)

Kleptomania: *easily deflects Madness.* You had strength in the girl's mind. But out here, my power greatly eclipses your own. *he holds up one hand and a mouth creates a vortex.* Now, join the rest of madness itself in the void..... *the vortex begins to suck her in.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/21/2011, 9:29 pm

Garm: wait a minute... if she isn't in here.. the sh- OH HOLY F***!!!! My body! If only i could remember how to undo this!!! *he starts running around her mind, desperately trying to get out. If she gets to his body....*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 6/21/2011, 10:36 pm

"I think that's putting it lightly..." Sleipnir whispered to Raem. After all, he was the one staring down twenty barrels.

"What're you doing here?" one of the Melpomenes coldly demanded, her eye staring down her rifle's scope right at Sleipnir's giant forehead.

Grace dismounted Sleipnir, and stepped forward. When dealing with Melpomenes, this was suicidal, unless of course you were one of their sisters, and she counted as one. One by one, they lowered their guns. "We're sorry for intruding on you like this." Grace apologized. "We're looking for the Legendary SABER, Akupara."

"Sorry, sis." one of the friendlier Melpomenes apologized. "We don't know, but... There's a Terpsichore Lagoon some distance to the southwest. It's the largest on the continent, I'm sure someone there would know."

"Thank you." Grace said, and mounted Sleipnir.

Lucy, on the other hand, was mildly curious. "A Terpsichore Lagoon?"

She took out her cell phone as Sleipnir carefully bowed and trotted off. "Aphrodite, do you know what they're talking about?"

"Sorry, Lucy." a rough female voice replied from the phone. "I may be a Terpsichore, but remember, I stayed with you."

"Oh, that's right..." Lucy admitted, slightly embarrased.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/21/2011, 10:51 pm

Raem: Then it looks like we know where we're going. *summons Efreet* Anything in the area?
Efreet: No. By the way, I heard a gruff female voice early. Who was that?
Raem: Lucy's SABER, Aphrodite.
Efreet: Aphrodite.....A beautiful name to go with a beautiful voice!
Raem: ..........What?
*in the bushes, two glowing amber eyes and two normal white eyes have been watching the heroes. The white eyes look to the amber ones and a Jamaican accent similar to most troll accents comes out from them.*
White: Watchu tink on dees guys, mon?
Amber: *his voice is a higher pitch and more clear-sounding than the white's.* I don't know, mon. But I tink we betta report dis to Marley. If dees guys be bringin war, den Marley gonna wanta be tellin Akupara to move....
White: Ya mon.....*both eyes disappear into the shadows of the bushes.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/21/2011, 11:26 pm

Iodes: Maybe I can push you out...? *She focuses on Garm and tries to push him out of her head.*

Madness: It won't be that easy!! *She howls and disappears in a flash of energy, leaving no trace of herself behind. She had teleported somewhere, unknown to the heroes as of now.*

Pennatus: This power... its insane!!

Raze: *He stands up, laughing obnoxiously.* Kyahahahaha!!! IT FEELS GREAT!!! *He clenches his fists and his fur is illuminated by a bright light. In the light, Pennatus noted the appearance of Anti-Hyperion, a complete opposite of Xanthos' archenemy. Another figure seemed to make up the light completely, looking like Dark Gaia, but... benevolent instead of malevolent.*

Omicron: *Notes the palace windows begin to shatter as the high pressure of concentrated energy breaks both them and the palace wall itself. He checked his various weapon systems, ensuring they were working correctly.* Their power level combined is around... It keeps rising... 40,000... 79,000... 120,000... 210,000... It's unknown. *He concludes, shutting off his power scanner.*

Pennatus: ...Dang...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/21/2011, 11:39 pm

Mania: KISHISHISHISHISHISHI! *he smacks his hands together and pulls them apart slowly. in his hand is a large-pointed trident....With Dynamite attached to the base near the point.*
Dementia: *a palace guard bravely charges at her. As he approaches, she ducks his stab with his spear and pushes him in the chest. the man explodes, leaving literally nothing. No dust, no corpse, no blood. Nothing.*

Kleptomania:......coward......*he disappears and his body wakes up.* ugh....*laying there are the copses of Paranoia and Phobia. Standing above them are Protos's entire crew. It would seem that while the group was unconscious, Protos and his crew took advantage and attacked the weakened Phobia and Paranoia.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/22/2011, 12:49 pm

Omicron: Raze, calm yourself. You can't rush in headlong against people like these. Close combat is synonymous to suicide, so long range tactics are the best option. Even so... Mania's power makes even that risky.

Pennatus: Keep analyzing...

Protos: Despicable creatures...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/22/2011, 1:11 pm

Mania: *licks his lips with anticipation* Hey Dementia. Let me take care of them. I want to go all out! KISHISHISHISHI!
Dementia: all by yourself? Fine. After all, according to the tech we use which is FAR more advanced than bolt brains over there, you have a base power level of 490,000. I'll go in after the queen and king on my own. You have fun. And try not to make death for the cute ones too painful.
Mania: KISHISHISHISHI! YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT GUYS FEELING PAIN!?
Dementia: I was talking about the girls...*she turns and walks away.*
Mania: You and your interests......KISHISHISHISHI! *turns to the heroes.* THEN ITS JUST YOU FOUR AND ME! WHAT FUN I'M GOING TO HAVE TODAY! *more madness radiates off him. he throws the trident into a building, causing the building to explode. rubble flies everywhere. he then holds out his hands and more matter forms. it slowly shapes into two giant chain guns with grenade launchers, missiles, rpgs, shotguns, and many other firearms.*

Kleptomania: *tries to get up, but can't move from the poison.* Argh......well, this is lovely!
Phobia: *his body twitches a bit.* Hehe......looks like we lost....I hope we bought the others enough time......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/22/2011, 2:06 pm

Omicron: *Raises an eyebrow and activates his magnetism field, tearing the firearms away from Mania and shooting them into the sky. Omicron fires a stream of tear gas at Mania, followed by a volley of sound to destroy the falling rubble.*

Raze: *Fires laserz of light at Mania while dodging wreckage.*

Pennatus: *Follows Raze, carefully tracing his movements and Mania's.*

Xanthos: *Slowly standing, seeing the destruction to Neo Geneforce City.* Genesis is gonna be tiiiiiicked. *He notices that neither Garm nor Iodes' body's have moved yet. Were they still in Iodes' mind?*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/22/2011, 2:13 pm

Mania: *easily snakes his way around the attacks.* KISHISHISHISHI! *he punches upward and a satellite forms in the sky. It shoots down a large laser cannon blast at Omnicron, Raze, Ibbie, and Pennatus.*

Kleptomania: No crap he's gonna be pissed....as for the kids, they're still in the girl's mind.....

Alex: How much longer till we get to Rose? I want to see my wife again.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/22/2011, 3:16 pm

Ibbie: *jumps up and arcs gracefully over the blast. She throws her grappling hook at Mania as Tanto reappears at her waist.*

Garm: *he starts to feel him self fade from Iodes's mind, but it isn't much* ~looks like that isnt enough....~

???: soon.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/22/2011, 3:28 pm

Alex: How soon? We've been walking in darkness for hours.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/22/2011, 3:48 pm

Omicron: *He absorbs the bulk of the laser blast and fires it at Mania, his body barely able to hold such a gargantuan amount of energy.*

Iodes: Come on... *She pushes harder. Much, much harder.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next