NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty

Creations, UNITE!

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Creations, UNITE! - Page 3 Empty Re: Creations, UNITE!

Post by Maxwell 3/22/2011, 6:11 pm

*JAIL*
Kay: Right! *heads for the door, but stops. She couldnt leave her friend*
-------------------
~Vegas Inochicon~
Luna: Um... Where are we...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/22/2011, 6:24 pm

JAIL

~RockyK huffed along as she used up a lot of her energy to reach the door. Placing a heavy hand on Kay's shoulder, she nodded in thanks, and slammed the door open with her body. This was an exit, but a dangerous one! Guards were everywhere with weapons, and a huge electric fence blocked the way to freedom across the field of grass. RockyK's mouth dropped open as she set her brown eyes on the scene. ~

RockyK: K-Kay...? This...this... Is... Unreal...

VEGAS CITY LIMITS

Ferina: *stops dead in her tracks* Y-your Creator?! What's he talking about?! Is that what its been the entire time?! A Creator controlling our every move? Ah, okay! Hang on!

~The ferret jumped down onto the road and looked everywhere around her. Finally she spotted what she was looking for; running over to the gleaming fire hydrant, she charged at it, leapt up a bit and spin kicked the metal hydrant off the sidewalk! The hydrant's pipe was dented perfectly to aim at the angry mob, and blasted them all with a strong wave of water! Ferina signalled for the other two to follow her back to the sandy area where Decoda and Roqueta were still jogging from. ~

Ferina: You two, this way! *runs back up the sandy path*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/22/2011, 6:26 pm

Alex and Xander: RIGHT! *runs in the intended direction.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/22/2011, 7:28 pm

Kay: I knew it was too easy... That or they heard my song...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/24/2011, 3:27 pm

JAIL

~RockyK, using the wall to help her stand up straight and slightly panting still, tried to think of a plan that would get those guards out of the way. ~

RockyK: Not sure if it was... your song or not... but if they're attracted to.... to noise, then why don't we use the.... the old distraction routine? I mean... it works with our characters, in this "alleged... fiction", right? But... but how do we go about doing it... without getting caught again?

VEGAS CITY LIMITS

~Ferina lead the others all the way back to where Roqueta and Decoda were, and not much to her surprise, they stopped running and were taking a break. When they saw the ferret and her accompinaces, however, they immediately sucked in their breath, and panicked. ~

Roqueta: Ferina?! What're you doing?! I thought we were supposed to get into the city?!

Decoda: And who the heck are these guys? They look like they've been chased all over! Just looking at the way they're all sweaty and stuff...

Ferina: I found these guys being chased by an angry mob! Apparently, these Mobian-root dudes had some trouble with the humans!

Roqueta: So, there are humans here, huh?

Decoda: What'cha thinkin, Roq?

Roqueta: The only thing that separates me from the humans on the outside is my extreme hair, isn't it? Well then... *messes with her hair so it flows perfectly straight like a normal human's* I'll go see what's up exactly, while you two take care of these guys! *runs off down toward the city*

Ferina: Right... *to Alex and Xander* So, tells us: who are you?

Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 3:33 pm

Alex: Alex Tiberius Law, from the Geneforce. nice to meet you! and thanks for the help!
Xander: Xander Tiberius Law......I'm technically the shiny boy here's evil half. I'm only helping him because we have a common goal: rescuing our creator.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/24/2011, 3:45 pm

VEGAS CITY LIMITS

Ferina: *cocks head* Twins? Evil counterparts?

Decoda: Ah, alright! *shrugs* Aside from the wierdness, *walks over* I'm Decoda the Guinea Pig. Global rockin' musician and intrumentalist. That's Ferina the Ferret. Lemme tell ya, there's one attitude on that acrobat...

Ferina: Hey! Y-Yeah?! Well, he's a big baby who only thinks he's tough just cause he's the biggest rocker on Tropic!

Decoda: Would you CAN IT?!

Ferina: NO-- Oh, wow, I'm sorry! *sweatdrops* You said, "creator," so does that mean there is someone that's controlling our every move?

Decoda: *shocked look toward Alex and Xander* No way! Is that what that is?

VEGAS

~Meanwhile, Roqueta had carefully reentered the city where Ferina came from, eyeing the hydrant accident with the grumbling and wet angry mob. Casually, and as if she just walked in from the incident, she jogged over to one of the mob members. ~

Roqueta: Oh my gosh! What happened here?! Are you all okay?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 3:52 pm

Mob guy: yea, we were just chasin out some no good freaks. those guys were really weird. I mean, talking skunks? thats just wrong!

Alex: um....we aren't twins....
Xander: *giant anime head with vein mark* I'M ABOUT A FOOT TALLER THAN HIM AND I LOOK LIKE I'M 26! ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 4:21 pm

~VEGAS INOCHICON~

Luna: Wow... people here are really nice!
Runea: too nice...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/24/2011, 4:22 pm

VEGAS CITY LIMITS

Ferina: *pulsing red vein* Well, sorr-ree! I was brought up to recognize that sometimes even the most different appearances don't mean a thing when it comes to similarity! Hmph! *folds arms* Even if you are 26, you're freaking out over something so trivial, just like a kid!

Decoda: Okay, okay! We get it! So why exactly were you trying to escape the humans? They racist or somethin'?

VEGAS

Roqueta: Talking skunks?! Oh my! Did they even do anything wrong though?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 4:23 pm

Dee bursts through a door, seeing a large plain of grass stretching out before him. But, it wasn't unguarded. For quite a long distance, he saw heavily armored guards, armed with deadly weapons. Behind them, he could see a large electric fence. He saw RockyK and Kay walk out from another exit, seemingly out of breath. Good, they had escaped. But, where was Geoff? And CarlM? And even if they somehow got past the guards, how would they get past the electric fence? And how would they get past the guards anyway? He heard several dogs bark and he quickly pressed himself against the wall, hiding in the shadows given off by the wall.

~

"Well ain't that cute? The little rat can talk." The man gruffly retorted. Xanthos' fur bristled. There was no chance of mercy for this arrogant being now. He curled and uncurled his paws, his claws glinting in the bright lights of the city. The man took notice of Xanthos' claws and narrowed his eyes. The two glared at each other, neither giving any signs of backing down. The man struck first, running forward, and decking Xanthos with the butt of his gun. Xanthos winced, accelerating his body through his Body Flicker Jutsu to avoid the brunt of the attack.

"Charis, I ask for all of your strengths in this battle! Please come to my side, Thaleia!" Pennatus raised an arm and her gauntlet on her arm glowed blue. A small blue, angelic looking Chao burst into existence, its fur giving off a slight blue glow. It winked at the gunners and shimmered away as Pennatus began to glow blue. Her strength seemed to double, triple, maybe even quadruple as she slammed her foot onto the ground, the road ripped from the ground and jutting out. The civilians screamed, running away as the gunner began to fire. Pennatus winced as her left wing was clipped by the guns. She gripped it in pain as multicolored light formed over it like stitches, healing the wound.

Hyperion leaped into the air, firing several pearly white lasers of energy at the guards, knocking them back several yards with only a fraction of his power. As he landed, he formed several copies made from bending the light around him. The gunners looked around in confusion. Which was the real one? They would never get a chance to find out as Hyperion uppercut them each one at a time, unseen by the men. He had actually used his power in reverse on himself, bending light around himself to not be seen in the light spectrum these beings saw in. He chuckled to himself as he took out another gunner.

"Too easy."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 4:26 pm

Mob guy: one of them tried to pull up my girlfriend's skirt.

Alex: can't we all just get along.....also, the reason they came after us is because I went to get directions from a woman on the sidewalk, but she didn't hear me over all the vehicles....so i tugged on her dress to get her attention. after that, her boyfriend tried to pull my head off, thinking I was in a costume. when he found out I was real, he got a mob and they chased after us...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 4:30 pm

Luna: Runea! We must go... We need to find our creator!
Runea: alright.
*Luna climbs onto Runea's back and the two run out of the convention, into choas filled streets*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/29/2011, 1:06 am

JAIL

RockyK: *thinking* Okay Kay, I think I've got an idea. Let's go back and go nab the fallen security guards clothes! If we slip on the vest, belt, and uniform, we can blend right in with the rest of guards! What do you think?

VEGAS CITY LIMITS

Roqueta: *blushes and frowns* Perverts... Ah, well, did we alert the police about this yet?

---

Decoda: *sweatdrop* Nice... real nice... so maybe we should try a different entrance into the city or attempt to disguise ourselves?

Ferina: Forget the disguise idea! We look nothing like non-Mobian dogs or cats! And Mr. Non-Skunk over here can't go back unless he gets a serious costume change because they've seen his face!

Decoda: Do you two know of any others that might be facing the same problem inside that city? Are there any more of beings like us that are having some difficulty?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/30/2011, 11:27 pm

*Jail*

Kay: That may be the best I dea I have ever heard. Lets do it!
-------------------------------

*Vegas*
Luna: I wonder if there are others there...
Runea: With a similar dilema?
Luna yes.

(OH!

Name: Runea the A.I Wolf
Character type: Pet type
Abilities/Powers: Ice Fang, electro-claws, flame tail, and earthen body slam)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/1/2011, 4:30 pm

(@Luna: Thanks for the bio! ^_^)

JAIL

~Nodding quickly, Rocky K. turns around and signals for Kay to follow. She jogs hurriedly all the way back to the cell hallway, hoping for two things: that the guards would stay unconcious and maybe, just maybe, they'd run into their friends again so they could all leave together. At the end of the hall, she peeks down the celled corridor and makes sure that there's no one around to catch them. Luckily, two of the guards were still knocked out, but who knew when they would reawaken! ~

RockyK: *still slightly panting and carefully heading into the room toward the bodies* Okay... Let's grab their helmets... vests... belts... gloves... and just anything that makes you look like a security... person here! Keep your regular... clothes underneath so we can ditch the costumes... once we're outside!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/1/2011, 11:16 pm

Kay: got it! *She takes everything the guard is wearing, leaving nothing but a little shread of dignity that this guard would have when she would awaken
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/4/2011, 2:58 pm

JAIL

~Rocky K. does the same as she puts all the clothing articles she can onto her own body. Out of kindness, she quickly goes back into the cell grabs two sheet-like blankets and drapes them over the guards, feeling bad that they probably won't be able to return the clothing. Nodding toward Kay, she speaks again with a serious tone to her voice. ~

RockyK: Alright. If you're all set, we can try to find the real exit so we don't cause such a distraction. Do you have a map we could follow now?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/4/2011, 4:38 pm

Kay: lemme see... *goes through her pockets and pulls out a very simple and plain map.* Here, I guess?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/5/2011, 4:25 pm

JAIL

RockyK: Good enough. *scans the map* Okay, from what it looks like, we're around here, in the cell area, and the exit is on the other side of a few hallways behind it. Or something... Either way, here's the exit *points to an exit on the map* and we have to get there, no matter what. Hopefully, we'll find the others and get them out of here too. Let's begin. *starts to sneak back out of the room, and from the map, folllows the route out of the jail*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/5/2011, 5:30 pm

Kay: alright... Lets do this!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/30/2012, 9:51 pm

Name: Solair Sora-Zettou
Type of Character: Regular Type
Powers/Abilities: Wind & Magic
----

JAIL

-On the bottom floor, there sat a lonely cell for new arrivals. Currently, there was only one person sitting in it. A tall male. His hair was short, dark brown with some birght red highlights. His brown eyes peered through thhe bars. Looking upon the gray wall infornt of him, his mind was blank. The reason for being here was ridiculous and outrageous. Being creative and creating characters based of ones own thoughts. Of all the lame brain things to be illegall, creativity happened to be chosen.-

EricD: This is really stupid. I can't believe i am stuck here.

---

VEGAS CITY LIMITS

Walking along, a female noticed some pretty weird creatures up ahead. A skunk and two others. it was hard to tell what they were. The skunk was the only think that she could see clearly. Moving closer, the girl smiled. Here blue and orange eyes tried to get a better look of the other two. No use. It was difficult.

"Hello," The stranger called ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/30/2012, 10:24 pm

Kay: Didn't they bring one more person in? But if I saw correctly, they took him to a lower level. *she pauses for a moment.* This is a no person left behind mission. *she hands Rocky the map* find your way out of here. I'm going back for the last one! *she turns and runs off*

~~Vegas~~

*running through the streets on the back of a large wolf that left icicles jutting out of the ground with each step was definately a distraction. Especially to oncoming drivers. Luna kept looking behind herself. Thankfully, the little ice strip she set up stopped the police from chasing her. For now. She squinted ahead and saw the electricity being released and the light beam being fired. That could only mean one thing; Xanthos.*

Luna: Alright Runea... We need to head in the direction of the lightning!
Runea: Right! *she changes direction*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/1/2012, 9:05 pm

"Elektrakon!!!" Xanthos roared the name of his signature attack before crouching down and gathering a mass of electrical energy in his hands. As the power grew more and more intense, Xanthos could feel his fur puff up with the static, and the men slowly backed away as Xanthos locked his sights on them. The feline thrusted his hands forward, and the golden energy exploded from his palms, forming a draconic head as it blazed past the men. They cried out in unison as the lightning tore through their armor and burned their bodies. The resulting thunderclap echoed throughout a large part of Las Vegas.

~

Dee gritted his teeth as he weighed his options. Just beyond his sight was a massive assortment of guards, and he'd never make it through easily. On the other hand, the electric fence was the only other escape route, but with a guard patrol so close to the fence, the guards as a whole would be alerted to his presence. He ducked down, trying to think as time dragged out. Maybe he could wait out the guard patrol? He dared another glance in the patrol's direction. No, they were moving slowly and cautiously. Dee looked over in Kay and RockyK's direction, hoping to try to form a plan with them. No, they had already left, probably already in the midst of forming an escape of their own. So would he.

The boy knew that the dogs had to go. They would prove too troublesome in the future not to deal with now. But how? He felt a rock brush against his hand as he swept the pavement underneath him with his hand. A spark of possibility flashed across his mind and he grasped the stone in his hands. Dee looked over at where the guards were standing, their dogs on alert. With his metaphorical fingers crossed, he lobbed the stone at the electric fence. As the rock exploded from the sheer heat of the voltage, the guards and their hounds ran over to the scene. Dee was not satisfied as there were not nearly enough guard gone. That's when he noticed a spotlight coming towards his hiding area. He silently cursed before rolling back to the door from whence he came, using the slightly ajar door to re-enter the facility.

He would need a different exit.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3