NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 8:29 pm

Melvin: *lifts foot and brings it down to try and crush Liola.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 22 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 8:34 pm

Liola: *easily dodges*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 8:41 pm

Nero: *dashes forward at instantaneous speeds and lays 20 kicks to Liola in about 2 seconds.* You kids are a real drag......
Melvin: *swipes hand in the direction Liola is flying in, hitting her with his wall-like hand which causes her to go flying at the house.*
Raem: Heads up! *flies using his phoenix wings and catches Liola before she hits the wall. their faces are extremely close as they lay there in the rubble that was once the wall. Raem blushes profusely.* O///////O are you ok?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 8:49 pm

Liola: NO! *starts to cry* Not with them attacking me! I didnt even do anything!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 8:54 pm

Raem:.....I'll handle them. *stands up and in front of Liola in a protective stance.* You two won't lay a hand on her!
Nero: oh boy.....the kids got more courage and energy again.....
Melvin: I'LL CHEW HIM UP AND SPIT HIM BACK OUT! *charges Raem. Raem takes flight, Phoenix fire swirling around him. Melvin swipes but Raem stops his hand with one arm. Phoenix fire swirls off his arm and lights Melvin's entire body on fire. With a howl of pain, Melvin runs off and falls over, his body completely burned to the point he can no longer breath.*
Nero:......Melvin............YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU WILL PAY!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 8:55 pm

Liola: *sniffles and flashes a seductive smile at Nero*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 8:57 pm

Nero: *glares at Liola.* the boy took my best friend from me.....only fitting I should take something from him.....*Dashes at Liola. Raises hand in a spear like position, ready to stab his whole arm through Liola.* DIE!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 9:01 pm

Liola: *grabs his arm and snaps it in two*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 9:08 pm

Nero: AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH! *grabs arm and falls back, screaming in pain. he crawls back and bumps into Raem's leg.*.......please.......have mercy......
Raem: Did you show mercy to my Sensei when you killed him? did you show mercy to all those people at the concert you absorbed? you, who are without mercy, now plead for it?! *Phoenix fire swirls with his anger.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 9:34 pm

Liola: ~Those who live with no mercy, deal no mercy...~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 9:45 pm

Nero: Please.....no PLEASE! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
*Raem grabs Nero by the face and lights Nero's entire body on fire, killing him instantly.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 9:55 pm

Liola: reverts back to normal*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 10:01 pm

Raem: *looks at hands* what.....what did I do?......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 10:05 pm

Liola: killed off people. your own friends.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 10:06 pm

Raem: Friends.....but Nero and Melvin are Cardinals. they killed my teacher....they were my enemies...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 10:17 pm

Liola: *walks past and brushes her tail under his chin* oh well... they're gone now...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 10:20 pm

Raem: *shivers and nearly collapses after that.* O//////O.........wow......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 10:25 pm

Liola: *sighs and sits down*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 10:26 pm

Raem: *sits down and curls up, clearly shy towards Liola.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 10:30 pm

Liola: i was never good at fighting...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 10:32 pm

Raem: you still broke that speedy snail's arm. good work, Liola......um, listen, I know you said that we should never try to be together.....but why is that? I mean, I like you......so.......yeah.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 10:37 pm

Liola: It's like putting a fish on dry land, or a bird in a deep pool of water. It will never survive...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 10:43 pm

Raem: but I'm the physical manifestation of a god. how is it I won't survive? have you ever at least TRIED to be in love or let real feelings of love affect you?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 11:04 pm

Liola: It is impossible for love to affect me...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 11:06 pm

Raem:......oh........*gets up and starts to walk off.* Lets go.....we should check on the others now that we killed two of the Cardinals. the other 2 are still being held by Xanthos's group.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next