NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/20/2011, 9:45 am

Rem:.....you don't get off here.......yet.

~

Spirit: wait up, Xanthos! I'm going with you!

~

Grell: HAHAHAHAHAHA! KESHIN VS. KESHIN! FINALLY A REAL CHALLENGE! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS PATHETIC BOY TO RELEASE ME FOR SOME TIME! NOW LETS GET STARTED! *bones on his back become tubes that release air-like energy. he flies at blinding speeds at Iodes, tackling her through the roof of the house with a burst of Wind-like energy and black lightning from them colliding*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 21 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/20/2011, 9:50 am

Mystess: *jumps in front of Garm and blocks the projectiles with two icicle daggers* Garm, I love you dearly, and you may be my brother, but you are such and idiot at times!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/20/2011, 10:13 am

Iodes: *Howls and decks Grell, sending him flying to the ground below. She bodyslams him into the ground.* Someone's gonna die!~ And it won't be me!

~

Xanthos: *He pulls down a ladder for Spirit to climb up.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/20/2011, 10:17 am

Spirit: *climbs up*

~

Grell: *stops himself mid air and makes two air-energy thrusters appear like cannons on his shoulders. he then blasts Iodes into the ground with a powerful burst. he floats up to observe what he did* HAHAHAHA! I KILLED HER! I FREAKING KILLED HER! I WIN! (he didn't kill her, he's just insanely ranting)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/20/2011, 10:22 am

Iodes: *Bursts from the rubble, black lightning covered her body. Her tail becomes as hard as a diamond as she tailwhips Grell to the ground below. She cackles as she fires several dozen bolts of black lightning at the area that she smacked him to.* Tee hee!~
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/20/2011, 10:26 am

Grell: *giant bone spikes burst from the ground like trees and chase after her, trying to stab her*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/20/2011, 10:34 am

Iodes: *Forms a protective sphere of black lightning around her. Tendrils of black energy strike through the center of the bone soikes, destroying them from the inside out.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/20/2011, 10:39 am

*grell flies out of one of the spikes and charges Iodes. right when he's about to hit her, Spirit appears between both of them and uses Vector arrows to send them both flying in the opposite directions. He then holds out his hands and uses Vectors to form a woven spear prison.*
Grell: WHAT THE HELL!?
Spirit: Xanthos! I got the kids! Have the rest of the team take care of the Cardinals fighting Raem!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/20/2011, 10:43 am

Iodes: *Grunts as she crashes onto the ground, forming a large crater.*

~

Xanthos: . . . Take care of my daughter, alright?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/20/2011, 10:46 am

Spirit: they won't be leaving these Vector Gulags any time soon. She'll be safe.

~

Nero: *sees Xanthos's team* what a drag......we got company....
Trancy: *holding Raem by the neck* How comes they get help and I don't?!
Melvin:......suddenly I'm not that hungry.....
Fitzpatrick: DO NOT WANT! *tries to run away*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/20/2011, 10:54 am

Xanthos: *He and the other members of the team surround the Cardinals, intimidating them through their various powers. They step forward, about to attack wnen a blast of energy scorches the ground in front of Xanthos.*

Protos: *Grins as he blows the smoke off his laser gun. He steps forward, his third eye snapping open.* Hello again. . . brother.~

~

Boost: *She looks around suddenly, confused.* Steam? Where'd he go?

~

Steam: *He climbs out of the storage compartment in Protos' ship. He had decided to go solo, and his first priority was to find the ones who made him, the volcano and the blizzard.* So. . . where do I begin?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/20/2011, 11:01 am

Spirit: *sees protos* oh no.....XANTHOS LOOK OUT! HE'S A KESHIN!
Raem:......you're Iodes's uncle.....
Trancy: *throws Raem at Omnicron* shut up, brat!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/20/2011, 11:28 am

~unknown Location~

Luna: Gone. gone. gone... Everyone is disappearing from me...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/20/2011, 11:44 am

~Luna's location~
Keshin Xander: ~inside Luna's mind~Then give in. Madness is the only comfort to those who have lost everything.....it is totally unbiased and uncaring......but it is also fair. Let your troubles go and embrace that which all being can find comfort and solace in.

~Iciaura~
*A lone hedgehog is standing on a cliff overlooking Iciaura's Capital. he is silver with black highlights in his spines. his face and spine style looks very similar to Charisma's. he is wearing blue plate armor with black trim. on his side is a runed greatsword with Charisma's Necromancer staff's head as the hilt. his eyes are pure blue balls of glowing energy.*
???: My mother......because of your great hatred for all that has wronged you in this world, I was born. It grew and evolved inside you so greatly that it caused you to immaculately conceive me.......you said that when I was born, the very icy peaks of Iciaura whispered my name......Sabre.......*walks across the barren wasteland of ice until he reaches the place he wanted to find....the Iciaura Graveyard, a place where billions of people were buried after the Great Bloodbath. He looks around and begins to draw his blade as he speaks.* My mother......you watched with pride as you grew me into a weapon......of Vengeance. *looks at the blade then points it at the ground.* you always told me that our family has always ruled Iciaura with wisdom and strength......however, for the injustices that have been done to you, I will not exercise restraint when using the great power you gave me to claim revenge! *stabs the sword into the ground and the dead begin to rise.* You told me that the truest victory, my mother, was stirring the hearts of my people.....*the zombies and skeletons all roar. as they do, blue energy erupts from their eyes, signifying they are under Sabre's control.* you told me this, because you knew that when my time would come.....*turns around and leads the dead in the direction of the nearest village.*........I.....would be king.......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/20/2011, 11:56 am

Luna: *sighs* my life has been nothing but madness...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/20/2011, 12:02 pm

Keshin Xander:~Give in, Luna.....Give in....
Alex:Don't do it, Luna! Don't listen to him! you need to get out of here right now! you can feel it, Mystess and Garm are in danger! They need you now more than ever!~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/20/2011, 12:27 pm

~40 miles from her kids~

Luna: So much madness... *she can feel it bubbling within her as she takes a drink form the bottle she is holding* Too much... *red energy eminates from her body* Fallen... Never to awaken... I am... the Angel of... Madness... *dragon-like wings tear from her shoulders as she stretches some feeling into them*

~Reaver residence~

Liola: *sighs and her succubus charm activates* You boys dont really have to fight me..

Last edited by Luna on 3/20/2011, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry... The madness got to me...)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 3:42 pm

Alex: ~NO! Don't give in, Luna! You're children! Think of them! They need you now more than ever. so snap out of it and get going to help them, Sis. You are their mother. its time you do what mothers do best.....Protect your children!~

~

~Reaver's Residence~
Melvin:......You look good......ENOUGH TO EAT! *the mouth on his stomach opens and a hideous tongue slithers out.*
Fitzpatrick: nice try, girly. but our sins that give us our powers are stronger than your succubus charm.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 5:07 pm

Liola: oh... Thats a shame... *she brushes past Fitzpatrick and her tail brushes up under his chin* I had plans...
------------------------------

Luna: My... kids... *she grabs at her head*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 7:22 pm

Raem: *an insanely jealous look sparks in his eyes*
Fitzpatrick:........get away from me, tramp. *lets out a gold column that hits Liola in the chin, sending her flying into a nearby tree.*
Raem: YOU BASTARD! *phoenix fire erupts from his body and he charges Fitzpatrick at amazing speed. however, he is countered by Nero who moves at light speed and bocks Raem's attack, forcing him into a deadlock with Nero.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 8:01 pm

Liola: BIG. MISTAKE. *her eyes glow a bright green as demonic wings sprout from her shoulders. her nails become claws and she lets loose a screech that shatters all windows*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 8:12 pm

Fitzpatrick: you're a loud one, aren't ya?
Melvin:....Fitzpatrick-senpai......
Fitzpatrick: yes, Melvin?
Melvin:.......Let me fight her.
Fitzpatrick: go for it.
*Melvin steps forward, his stomach mouth in a huge, evil, slobbery, open-mouthed grin.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 8:16 pm

Liola: Surely someone as strong and and cute as you would take me as a challenge... *cute pouty face* No one ever takes me seriously...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 8:19 pm

Melvin: *walks over to the edge of the forest. He then picks a whole tree, trunk and all, out of the ground. his stomach mouth opens wide and he shoves the whole tree into the mouth. He then glows with energy and grows to be about 30 feet tall.* I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE A PANCAKE AND EAT YOU LIKE ONE TOO!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 8:25 pm

Liola: -.- thats just cheating... I don't date cheaters....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next