NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Star Phoenix 3/16/2011, 12:21 pm

Yuki-Onna: Such hospitality. . . *Eyes the zombies.*

Kitsune: Where's that Jewel Co-whatever person?

Protos: Nearby. . . *His eyes glow mysteriously, leading him through the city towards their contact.*

~

Come on, Iodes, you can't run forever. . .

*Back here. Again. Joy. Iodes sighed as she once again examined the twisted landscape that haunted her dreams. The trio of eyes peering down at her seemed gleeful, almost. . . amused, perhaps? Not like she cared. She knew of the Tempter's true powers, that of a Keshin. And it scared her.*

Just one little drink, and all your worries will fade away. . .
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 19 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/16/2011, 12:42 pm

Liola: *sighs* so... what now?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/16/2011, 3:26 pm

Alice: N-no, she is a Keshin High Priest. this means she uses the madness created by lust to control all who fall in love with her. and all who see her fall in love with her while she is behind the walls of H-h-heaven's Peak.

~Heaven's Peak~
*the zombie path leads to the castle. when Protos's team enters, it is one large celebration of men with beautiful women lounging around eating and drinking. It is basically a house of carnal indulgence. sitting on the throne at the top of the staircase is a beautiful brown cat in a red cocktail dress with pink streaks in her hair. she has the three eyes of the Keshin tattooed on her chest, two on her breasts and one in her cleavage. she smiles seductively as Protos's team enters the castle*
Jewels: Welcome to my house of Lust, young Keshin and company....

~Planet Tropic, SOK Domain~
*inside SOK's throneroom, Xander materializes out of the shadows.*
Xander: Oh SOK.....I have come to ask a favor, my darling! won't you please have a word with a Omni-Omega-Keshin?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/16/2011, 3:50 pm

Liola: hmmm. I've always wanted to try my luck against a hoarde of lovesick zombies...

Last edited by Luna on 3/16/2011, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mother F***ing typos...)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/17/2011, 9:18 pm

Reaver: Ha! good luck! those suckers feed on energy which is transferred to Hancock herself! they'd suck you dry in 2 seconds if you set foot in Heaven's peak alone. even as a group, they would still overpower you guys because of sheer number alone. You're gonna need help. that is where I come in.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2011, 9:33 pm

Mystess: ok? And how exactly can you help us?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/17/2011, 9:36 pm

Reaver: *cracks his knuckles, walks off of the patio, and punches the ground. 7 skeleton warriors spring up from the ground* You were saying?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2011, 9:39 pm

Mystess: *cracks her neck, goes over to a large nearby rock and flicks it. The rock shatters to dust*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/17/2011, 9:43 pm

Reaver: *touches his scar* you're just like your mom....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2011, 9:48 pm

Mystess: *looks up at him*
Garm: You knew mom?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/17/2011, 9:57 pm

Reaver: A long time ago....*points to his scar* she gave me this and killed me. she freed me from the hold of Snake, the Death Scythe.....back when I was Warlord Grom Reaver, the Lich King....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2011, 10:06 pm

Garm: So THAT's the scythe she has hanging on her bedroom wall...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/17/2011, 10:12 pm

Reaver: A bone scythe with a snake head on the blade? that would be the one....that thing brought me nothing but an inextinguishable amount of lust for power....it nearly lead me to steal the Kronos Stone and bring about the end of the universe....that was a dark time. then, after I was freed, Agatha here brought me back to life, completely cured. I had my army destroyed and I stepped down as a Warlord, only to have my eldest son, Issac, take over. Now I am where I belong, here with my darling wife and my son, Grell.
Grell: I can't come home yet...not until we stop the Keshin, the Cardinals, and Executions.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2011, 10:14 pm

Mystess: We need to fing our dad...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/17/2011, 10:18 pm

Alice: He's w-w-with Issac, so he should be fine....

~Titanus, Planet of the Warlord, meeting place for the Warlord Counsel~
*Issac and Blastion are walking towards the meeting room*
Issac: Now, the new Warlords are more aggressive than the old ones, so be careful....especially the Mobius Warlord. She can get a bit ancey.....especially if you mess with the plants. Then she gets really angry....

~Heaven's Peak~
Jewels: So, Xander sent you, did he not? come in, Protos. Relax and....loosen up your armor *winks*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2011, 10:31 pm

Blastion: hmpt. I've been around Pointsettia long enough...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/17/2011, 10:43 pm

Issac: Oh, you already know the Warlord? good, you will get a warmer welcome than I thought. *opens the door to the chamber. Inside, a cowboy skunk, Millions Knives Law, is arguing with Ben Beckmen and one of the Anon Siblings. the other sibling is trying to hit on Sayuri and failing epically. Warlord Delques is sitting at the table looking bored as hell. Yuuka and Pointsettia are sitting there glaring at eachother. a short kid is sitting at the table in an Arabian sultan outfit, complete with turban. A large serpent-like dragon with 4 wings, 2 on its top and two underneath the top ones, is coiled around him asleep with sparks coming from its nostrils. the boy is sitting peacefully while sipping a cup of tea.*
Knives: And I say we help them and take the Cardinals down now!
Ben: No! I say we take out the Executions first, you half-crazed redneck!
Anon1: Your both wrong! I say we take those kids out! their with a known fugitive and banish-ee. they could cause more trouble than their pathetic lives are worth!
Knives: those kids happen to be the children of my mistress and my friends. Keep talkin, Greenboy! I'll put a bullet hole in your head faster than you can say oops!
Ben: You both are acting like idiots. Mystess, Garm, Raem, Grell, Liola, Iodes, and Nahn are all innocent victims in all this. lets leave the fighting to the pros, US!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2011, 10:47 pm

Pointsettia: WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP?!?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/17/2011, 10:52 pm

*all the minions shut up.*
Knives: Sorry, ma'am....won't happen again....
Arabian boy: Now, I know I am new to the Warlords, but I believe from what I heard that these children are very honorable and deserve our respect.
Issac: I apologize for our tardiness. this is my commander for this meeting, Blastion. now, what is the topic on the floor today?
Delques: whether or not we should help the kids or kill them. I mean no disrespect to Blastion, but your children have caused the Warlords alot of trouble....enough trouble that Yuuka was allowed to bring the topic of executing Geneforce X.....I am, of course, against the idea....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2011, 10:54 pm

Blastion: YOU. WILL. NOT. HURT. MY. KIDS.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/17/2011, 11:00 pm

Yuuka: that's not your decision, old timer.....
Delques: this man has saved all of our planets numerous times! *to the Arabian boy* Warlord Soma, you agree, of course?
Soma: Delques, you and my father, Orpheus, one of former Warlord Tsuneo's commanders, have been friends for years. I trust your judgment above all else. which is why I say the children should not be harmed.
Issac: you already know my vote.
Yuuka: Oh my god, are you all going to go spineless because of the words of a glorified old war veteran and a Warlord who doesn't know when to step down!? these children have broken at least 50 of our bylaws in the course of 4 days! most of which are punishable by death, and you want to help them and put them on the hero's podium!? THOSE BRATS SHOULD BE ON THE EXECUTIONER'S BLOCK!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2011, 11:32 pm

Pointsettia: I say we let them live, but observe them closely...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/18/2011, 7:06 am

Delques: a wise choice, Warlord Pointsettia.
Soma: Agreed.
Yuuka: You're all too soft! and this pathetic group of bleeding hearts call themselves Warlords!?
Issac: the vote is cast. Geneforce X will live, but will be monitored closely....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/18/2011, 3:12 pm

Protos: *Smirks at Jewels and bows respectfully. Hyperion and Kitsune stare at Protos in disbelief as he kisses Jewels' hand in a gentleman-like manner.* I hope we don't become a disturbance for you. I don't mean to change the subject, but. . . would Keshin Xander happen to have told you our next mission for him?

Boost: *She looks down, hand in face.* Unbelievable.

~

Iodes: *She slowly stands, not making a sound as she leaves the chamber she slept in. Her movements seem erratic and strange, a sharp contrast to her usual precise footwork. She grins a wicked grin as her eyes flare red and a third eye bursts from her forehead. A large ripple of power surges from the third eye awakening and Iodes only giggles wickedly.* Just one little drink!~
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/18/2011, 4:31 pm

Jewels: His orders are simple....Rest here and lead my army of lovesick zombies against the impending Warlord armada. This means your team will be fighting the warlords themselves. Don't worry, the other priests and I will assist you.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next