NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 7:30 pm

Liola: Not sure... Immunity... Rare...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 18 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 7:32 pm

Raem: I mean, for a Succubus, you are really cute....but I need my friends to be freed from your power.....If you aren't our enemy, will you be our ally?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 7:41 pm

Liola: Hmmm... *waves her hand* They're free. And yes.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 7:43 pm

Grell: *rubs head* ugh.....what happened?
Raem: Welcome to the team. *holds out hand* Raem Hadesson, at your service.
Grell: ow my head....I'm Boneyard Sorcerer Grell Reaver......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 7:50 pm

Garm: ehhhhh... what happened?
Liola: *Shakes hand*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 7:53 pm

Raem: *brings her hand up to his mouth and kisses it softly* My father always said to treat a beautiful lady with proper respect.
Grell: *eyes bug out of his head* DID HE JUST KISS A SUCCUBUS'S HAND!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 8:03 pm

Liola: Strange... with my charm... you are not affected. Without it though... you fall in a heartbeat.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 8:08 pm

Raem: its called being a gentleman. I never said I was attracted to you. but with the memories your giving off, I'd say its quite the opposite with you. I especially liked the part when your thoughts went blurry as soon as I kissed your hand. Perhaps the Succubus of the Wood isn't as unfeeling as she lead on? *turns and starts to walk off* C'mon guys! we're burnin daylight! don't ya wanna see your mom, Grell?
Grell: right...sorry, Raem.....C'mon, Nahn. *holds out hands in cradle position for Nahn to relax on*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 8:10 pm

Nahn: *curls up in his arms*
Liola: hmpt. *as she walks, her tail curls up*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 8:13 pm

Raem: *stops* oh, I should have mentioned, I can only read a person's thoughts if I come into physical contact with them. I apologize for intruding into your mind, Liola. I can't control that power yet, so it just happens....
~in Liola's mind~
Raem: but I can speak through telepathy. if it makes anything better, I felt the same way.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 8:15 pm

Liola: ~Never fall in love with a succubus...~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 8:19 pm

Raem:~A God with a Succubus......I think I'm safe. after all, I technically don't have a soul to lose. and you are safe because I am a man who keeps his word. And my word is that as long as you are my ally, no harm will ever befall you.~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 8:22 pm

Liola: ~Just trust me... You don't want to fall for me...~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 8:42 pm

Raem: ~ And why is that? you can tell me. I'm not the kind of guy to go spilling my friends' secrets.~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 9:03 pm

Liola: ~you'll find out soon enough...~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 9:08 pm

Raem: ~very well. Still, you can't deny that we are attracted to eachother. Until the time you actually admit it....~
*the team arrives at a small, peaceful looking cottage in a field of sunflowers. sitting at a table outside on a patio is a beautiful, teenage-looking girl with cat ears, blond hair, and a white dress with matching white shawl over her shoulders. she has a red headband on. The girl is Alice*
Grell: *a smile breaks onto his face and a tear goes down his eye as he runs towards the house* MOM!
Alice: *sees Grell and a warm smile and eyes full of love appear on her face* G-g-grelly! *gets up and runs across the field to Grell, meeting him half way in a tight embrace*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 9:27 pm

Mystess: Awwww!
Garm: Grelly?
Nahn: *please let me go..?
Liola: hmpt...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 9:43 pm

Raem: what a heart-warming sight....
*in the doorway of the cottage, a man is standing there. he is in pure black knight armor with a hood instead of a helmet. his body is pitch black and has bones tattooed on his skin. his eyes are grass green yet warm and his smile, even with the skull face tattoo, is warm. He has a long scar going down the direct center of his face. He steps out from the doorway. next to him is a spirit woman in Nordic armor with black angel wings. The man is Grom Reaver and the spirit woman is Agatha.*
Reaver: well, looks like I did get to see you grow strong, Grell.
Grell:....you're.....you're my father....
Agatha: and he is no longer bound to the death scythe. he is free. He is the kind man your mother fell in love with.
Alice: T-t-thats why I wanted Issac to tell you to come here. We can be a family again, Grelly! I also wanted to meet your teammates and help you all in any way I can....*notices Liola* H-h-hello, Liola. Its good to see you again. You and the others are just in time for tea. *she smiles sweetly*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 10:14 pm

Mystess: thanks, but i dont really drink tea...
Garm: Ill have some!
Liola: thanks...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 10:20 pm

Reaver: Agatha, did you talk to Ben?
Agatha: yes, master. the girl, Iodes, is inside the cottage and resting. the ship is in the medow just beyond the hill, as ordered.
Reaver: good.
Alice: T-t-t-thats ok, if you don't want tea, I have other refreshments available.

~Heaven's Peak~
*The castle is surrounded by zombie-like creatures with the Keshin mark on their necks. the gates to the walled city open as Protos's team approaches the gates.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 10:26 pm

Mystess: Lemonade?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 10:29 pm

Alice: *claps her hand. The hulking cyborg giant that acts as one of her two butlers, Maximelian, walks out of the cottage with a pitcher of lemonade and a cup on a silver platter. He lowers the platter so Mystess can grab the glass*
Max: *in his german accent through his teeth which is how he always speaks* Will that be all, Miss Alice?
Alice: T-t-thank you, Max.
Max: Very Good.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 10:33 pm

Mystess: thank you...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/16/2011, 6:50 am

Max: *bows and thunders off*
Alice: I'm s-s-sorry about what happened earlier.....I would have c-c-come to pick you guys up, but I just got word from an old friend who used to live at Heaven's Peak that the whole town has been overrun with zombie-like creatures. Apparently, they were being lead by a beautiful cat woman in a red cocktail dress with three eye tattoos across her chest. this was a week ago, since it took them a while to fight off the zombies. however, anyone who looked at the cat fell in love with her and got the zombie mark on their necks. N-n-next thing they knew, they were also zombies.....We need the help of Geneforce.....
Raem: *stands up* well, you're talkin to 'em! We're Geneforce X!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/16/2011, 11:24 am

Liola: This cat... Is she a Succubus too?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next