NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty

One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew!

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/12/2018, 2:16 am

Terran growls indignantly as he grabs a hunk of meat from his plate and stares straight at Artemis. “I hardly think a fake mustache would help us at all captain!” He chomps into his meat and sighs after swallowing it. He smiles devilishly as he thinks about the queen however. “That Queen though....I wonder if she’s cute~ Gotta be if she’s the queen right?” He nods to Artemis’ summary of the plan. “Sounds good to me. Thieving is what I do best after all~” He finishes his own food and starts to clean up the dishes. “Make sure you two get plenty of rest alright? No need for you guys to slow me down after all’s said and done.” He grins. “Cuz if you do, I’ll take this ship and leave your sorry asses there!”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew! - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece RP- Set Sail into the New Era of Pirates! Go forth, Star Eye Crew!

Post by Maxwell 5/12/2018, 11:47 am

Artemis chuckles before smacking Terran upside the head with a grin. "You take my ship and I'll suffocate you in the voids of space!" She half jokes. 

The Nova fall was the first ship she had built, and the remenants of memories from her time in Water 7 and with the Maelstrom Pirates.

"Now... If I'm correct, we should be approaching the Island within the next hour or two. Ingward, I trust you to dock us safely. We're all aware of the plan, so let's prepare!"

~Fort Ticonderoga~ 

Lyra swayed to the music, enjoying the sound of the hauntingly peaceful melody. She blinked several times as the memories surfaced, and her movements stopped. The princess looked at the figure and frowned. 

"...I do know you..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/15/2018, 7:57 am

~Nova Fall~

Ingward grins a big, toothy grin as he flexes his right arm and smacks his bicep loudly, clutching it. "Aye, Captain!"

With that, he rises up and goes to walk outside before stopping anf looking to Terran. "Thanks for the food, by the way. It was the best thing I've had in 2 years. Also...I know you're joking when you say you'll leave us. You're smooth, thief...but you're not heartless." He smirks, placing a hand on his shoulder. "After all, you took one look at my pathetic ass, and your first thought was to free me. That doesn't sound like a man who abandons his newfound friends.~"

The Fish-man walks out, making his way back on deck and taking the helm. The hour goes by quickly as Ingward guides the ship through the inky darkness of the mangrove roots around them. Finally, they see a light in the distance as the ship breaks through the gloom and arrives to a vast, sunlit, underwater mangrove root canopy housing a vast bubble, the bubble itself holding the vast city that is Fishman Island.

Ingward smirks nostalgically, a sad gleam in his eyes as he holds back his tears. "Uncle...Your Majesty...I'm home."

He steers the ship away from the main bay, instead having it cruise around towards a small, shadowed section of the island surrounded by coral trees a vast, wooden ark sits in the center of this gloomed district. The ship slowly pulls into the bubble, docking quietly in at the edge of the town.

Ingward walks over to the cabin and opens the door, calling into the ship's interior. "Land Ho! We've docked safely! Welcome to Fishman Island! All ashore, who's going ashore!~"

~Fort Ticonderoga~

The figure pauses his playing, glancing back at her from beneath his mask. "Oh do you?...well then, Your Highness...tell me who I am, if you're so positive. You've been locked in this room for two long years...for all you know, I could just have a similar habit to this person you think I am..." He turns around and walks forward, standing close to the tank and looking in through his shark mask. His eyes seem to glow threateningly as he does. "Well?....Who am I?"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/24/2018, 8:47 pm

While the ship was in transit to the island, he does a few chores around the ship. Washing the dishes was something he knew how to do alright and he knew that Artemis, as big of a stomach his new captain likely had, would probably get hungry later down the road. So before they docked he made a point to smoke and dry some more meat and pack a few lunches for everyone. Settling them into a pack for later, he hears Ingward calling for land and grins. Finally....he was getting to see the world. What kinds of treasures were hiding out in the big blue ocean? The thought excited him and he slings the pack onto his shoulder, leaping up to the deck and looking out at the island. “Well captain, shall we go ashore? I’m ready to get down to business!” He says, glancing back at Artemis. He feels for his daggers hidden in his clothes too, making sure he was armed. He knew the moment they would step onto the island he would be ready to fight. He only hoped that he wouldn’t have to.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/25/2018, 3:14 pm

"Yep! Stay close, and Ingward will take us around." She floats about eagerly, ready to go. "...This is it! Our first steps into the new world, guys!!! I can't wait to see the rest of it!" 

She hops off the ship turning all about, looking at all the sights. Her eyes fall to the ark, widening in delight.

"I'mma ride it!!"

~Fort Ticonderoga~

Lyra turns away, sinking to the bottom of the tank. She hugs herself tightly and sighs, shutting her eyes. Her body shivers slightly.

"...Nevermind. Perhaps you're right. That song... that song reminded me so much of an old friend..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/3/2019, 8:27 pm

~The Nova Fall~

Ingward laughs heartily as he watches Artemis gaze in awe at the massive ark in the distance.

"That would be Noah, the landmark that symbolizes where we are, the Fishman District. At one point, the evil Hody Jones tried to use the powers of the Fishman Pirate Captain Van Der Deken to make Noah crash into the island. However, he was thwarted by Monkey D. Luffy before the island could be destroyed. It now sits as a symbol of Luffy's courage and the effort he put to save Fishman Island."

He then takes the gangplank from the side of the deck and lowers it, so the crew could disembark. As he steps onto land, he takes in a deep breath before speaking. "If we're going to break into the palace, we'll need help, and I know someone who can take us to a secret entrance into the Palace...my uncle. He was the Captain of King Neptune's guard years and years ago, and he even fought as a member of the famous Straw Hats! The famous 'First Son of the Sea', Jinbei!"

~Fort Ticonderoga~

"....."

The agent remains silent at first. Finally, he sighs, his exposed hand reaching up for his mask. "You really were never very bright..."

Upon removing his mask, he was revealed to, in fact, be a Fishman with a red, hard, outer shell and human-like face, with hundreds of small, red stalks coming out from the top of his head to make a type of spiky 'hairstyle' of sorts. His left hand was a normal, human-like hand with red shell covering it. His right, however, was in the form of a massive claw, like a type of shrimp or lobster. His face was fairly handsome, but his eyes were completely black and lacked any emotion, like the crustacean that he was. He keeps a bored expression, clearly annoyed that, despite the hints, Lyra still hadn't figured out who he was.

"Long time, Princess...I'd say you look like you're doing well but...we both know that would be a lie, wouldn't it?..."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3