NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

4 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Zazul 3/3/2011, 11:45 pm

Xander: *runs at Xanthos and grabs his whole torso with the claw and starts running through the street, dragging Xanthos along the debris-covered gravel*
Spirit: *thrusts*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 31 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Maxwell 3/3/2011, 11:47 pm

Charisma: *catches the blade between the two daggers and throws him into the castle wall*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/3/2011, 11:49 pm

Spirit: Ugh! *hits the wall on his back.* One for you, Charisma....and now....*charges and changes style from Fencing to Kendo*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/3/2011, 11:49 pm

Xanthos: ~Get a grip!~ *He spins, breaking free from Xander's claw-drag. Landing on his feet, Xanthos slows his breathing, pulling out a kunai and holding it backwards as his breath becomes inaudible.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/3/2011, 11:51 pm

Xander: now we're getting serious! * a second claw errupts out from his left arm* FASHRA TWIN SCAR! *swipes both claws, making an X shaped blast from the twin Fashra Scars*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/3/2011, 11:52 pm

Charisma: *changes her position slightly*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/3/2011, 11:53 pm

Spirit: *hacks at Charisma's defenses Samurai style*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/3/2011, 11:54 pm

Xanthos: *Runs forward and leaps through the small gap in the bottom of the X, flinging his kunai at Xander afterwards.*

~

Xanthos clone: *Points at Stinggle.* So, what do we do with him now?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/3/2011, 11:56 pm

Charisma: *blocks, stabs, and strows multiple daggers*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/3/2011, 11:57 pm

Xander: *deflects Kunai* C'MON, LOVER BOY! SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT! *jumps up and tackles Xanthos mid-air*
Spirit: *wheels around with all those daggers in his body and backfists Charisma across the face*

Hades: he's dead...I don't sense any brainwaves....and Luna just killed Gallywix....all that remains is Charisma, Xander, and Chimera.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/3/2011, 11:58 pm

Charisma: *hits the ground and slide a few feet* Grrr... you'll pay for that...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 12:00 am

Spirit: put it on my tab! *charges and clashes blades with Charisma*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 12:01 am

Charisma: *stabs a dagger into his stomach and twists it*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/4/2011, 12:02 am

Xanthos: ~Fine!~ *He clasps his hands together and white smoke envelops the battleground around him.*

~

Xanthos clone: *Looks in the distance and sees the white smoke. He blinks slowly before speaking.* Chimera is probably the one we should go for last.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 12:04 am

Spirit: *coughs, then grabs Charisma by the arm* you jumpy, sneaky little bastard.....I got ya now! *holds on to her arm and proceeds to beat the living snot out of her with punches to the face and kicks to the stomach*
Xander: Ha! come at me, bro! *lets out a large energy field, causing the mist to get charged with demonic energy*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 12:06 am

Charisma: *twists around and lays a kick to the nutz. (remember that she wears rollerblades)*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 12:08 am

Spirit: GAH! *coughs out blood but keeps holding on.* UP.....YOURS! *spins Charisma and slams her into a building's outward corner so her spine hits the edge*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/4/2011, 12:09 am

*A large roar echoes over Iciaura as large crimson eyes gleam at Xander from the mist. Large white paws with emerald markings rise from the mist, revealing a large wolf creature, whose paws instantly lit into white flames. The gargantuan wolf, easily the size of Iciaura castle, roars and large angelic wings burst to life on it.*

Xanthos: ~Now then. . . let's see how well this transformation jutsu worked!~ Xander, you shall meet your end. . . by DAITENGU!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 12:11 am

Charisma: GAH! *hits the corner and slides to the ground* Y-you...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/4/2011, 12:29 am

Xanthos/ Daitengu: Do you wish to incure my wrath? Or shall you yield to my power? ~This is so cool!~
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 12:41 am

Charisma: *slowly and painfully stands as her spine slowly starts mending itself*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 6:52 am

Xander: This......this rush.........*looks at both his trembling hands with a large insane smile* Tsugoi Kimochi! (Japanese: it feels amazingly good) *demonic armor starts to form on Xander as he transforms into Omega form*.......I'm.....I'm going........ I'M GOING TO RIP YOU TO SHREDS AND PISS ON THE REMAINS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! *demonic energy burst forth from Omega Xander and tears buildings around him apart*

Spirit: *grips wounded stomach* this is dragging on too long.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 4:39 pm

Charisma: You will die once and for all! *Throws her daggers again*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 4:45 pm

Spirit:....this is it...goodbye, Luna......
Hades: *appears and blocks the daggers with both of his buster blades which he is wielding in each hand* Damn it, Spirit, do I have to do everything for you? Oh well, such is the life of a Warlord and an older sibling........I suppose I will be your opponent now, Charisma....I'm sure you will find me much more challenging than my brother! *spins blades in each had and gets into fighting stance*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 4:54 pm

Charisma: *cracks her back as the healing is completed* very well...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next