NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

4 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Star Phoenix 3/1/2011, 8:53 pm

Xanthos: *Hears a shattering of glass and looks up, seeing Luna and Reaver crash through a high window. His eyes grow wide and he dashes forward, not sensing the fluctuations in his transcrystal armband.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 25 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Maxwell 3/1/2011, 8:55 pm

Luna: *Reaver's weight is too much for her. she cant flip over and drive him into the earth. She braces for impact*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/1/2011, 9:10 pm

Xanthos: Body Flicker Jutsu! *His body's speed increases at high speeds as he runs forward to catch Luna. But, could he make it in time?*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 3/1/2011, 9:14 pm

Speedster: * Gives a thumps up to Xanthos Flies toward* Alex Hand me the kronos stone
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/1/2011, 9:15 pm

*The two beings hit the ground at maximum force, causing a crater at least 40ft wide and several feet deep*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2011, 9:50 pm

Alex: *writhes in pain, holding his eye after Reaver cut it out* AAAAAAAAAGGGGHH!!!!!!
Reaver: *looks at Luna as the two lay there* I never thought.....that I would be beaten....by a being like you......*hands scythe to Luna*........take it.......I'm done for......I will not survive the wounds inflicted on me......the Scythe of Shinigami....is yours.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 3/1/2011, 9:52 pm

Speedster: COOL!!!
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2011, 9:53 pm

Reaver: not yours, you idiot! her's.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 3/1/2011, 10:04 pm

Speedster: I DONT CARE!!!! WAY TO GO LUNA * Look at Xanthos Then at Reaver the Bring Xanthos with arm over his shoulder* BUT WE GET TITLE OF SLAYER OF THE TYRANT DRAGON!!! * SRTIKES a Pose with 2 fingers up*
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/2/2011, 12:00 am

Luna: *takes the scythe*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/2/2011, 5:53 pm

Reaver: *he looks up at the sky. as he smiles, his eyes change from black with red irises to normal with bright grass green irises* I only wish.....that I could have lived to see him grow big and strong......I'm sorry, my darling Alice......this is the first time I have parted from that wreched snake......now I see clearly.......I'm so......sorry.......*Reaver dies right there with his eyes open and a sentemental smile on his face.*
*in the background, Alex's screams of pain from his eye getting cut out can be heard*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/2/2011, 6:25 pm

Luna: A-Alex! *as she slowly ans painfully stands, the pieces of glass that are wedged into her spine can be heard breaking, and her bones re-alligne themselves. She leans on the sythe for support as the flies you to Alex*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/2/2011, 6:42 pm

Alex: *is laying there, twisting in pain and screaming as he cluches his hand over his eye.*
Spirit: *is trying to heal him* crap....he's been sliced by a Death Scythe....its impossible to heal his eye now...he will never use that eye again.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/2/2011, 6:49 pm

Luna: there is no possible way?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/2/2011, 6:57 pm

Spirit: I'm sorry, Luna. he will live, but he will never be able to use that eye again.....we should knock him unconscious and let him rest. *Spirit picks up Alex and taps him in the back of the neck with one finger, knocking Alex unconscious.* now he will be able to heal. Do not think sadly. even with all that has happened, today was a victory.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/2/2011, 6:59 pm

Luna: *spins the scythe and strikes an epic pose* but we still need to be ready for Xander and his group...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/2/2011, 7:04 pm

Spirit: yes....for I fear that I was too late.....Chimera has been reborn.....

~The Nebula of Dis~
*Xander, Charisma, Gallywix, and Stinggle are all standing there looking at a small black ball of energy. the ball begins to sprout hands, feet, legs, arms, and finally, black angel wings. now, standing in front of them is a fully grown Celestio-Sapian with no mask. then, the mask of Chimera sprouts out from the head and the eyes open, revealing 3 eyes in each socket.*
Xander: it is done......Chimera is back! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/2/2011, 7:06 pm

Charisma: Lets go pay them a visit!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/2/2011, 7:08 pm

Chimera: why go to them when they are prepared? we will make them come to US! we will strike where their strongest warrior is most sensitive......Xander, you know what I mean?
Xander: I most certainly do.....TO ICIAURA!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/2/2011, 7:12 pm

Charisma: *smirks*
-----------------

Luna: Let's just heal up the best we can. I need to try and get the glass out of me... *the glass in her spinc can be heard once more*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/2/2011, 7:13 pm

Spirit: *walks behind her* this will feel a little weird. *his hand phases through her body and grabs the glass, removing it from her spine*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/2/2011, 7:24 pm

Luna: o.o thanks.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/2/2011, 7:29 pm

Spirit: no problem....

~Iceaura, outside the capital city~
Xander: now is the time that we claim our revenge....
Chimera: the mindless destruction of all these beings....I'm too anxious....
Gallywix: Maybe I can sell some of the people on this planet as slaves! I'll make a new Bilgewater Cartel and make it even better than before!
Stinggle: the smell of all that blood....the feeling of the warmth radiating off all of those bodies.....it makes me thirsty....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/2/2011, 7:30 pm

Xanthos: *Looks away, slightly disturbed.* That's. . . really gross, no offense.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/2/2011, 7:35 pm

Charisma: Too easy...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next