NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

4 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Zazul 2/23/2011, 6:55 am

*Sweet gets into his fighting stance and flash-steps up the pacman's head, turns, and kicks it in the back so hard its sent flying into a wall.*
Alex:*cluches his necklace* Luna.....I can't take them alone.....please help.....
*Xavier raises his fists and slams them on the ground, sending a huge shockwave straight at Rose and Xanthos. Zack then readies his buster sword and charges cody as they begin an epic sword fight*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 10 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Maxwell 2/23/2011, 2:51 pm

*His necklace glows blindingly and an icy blue crystal deer bursts out of the necklace*

Luna Deer: *standing in front of Alex in a defensive position* Through thought: ~You called?~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/23/2011, 4:05 pm

Speedster: *unfaze by the attack continues his assault* Is that all you got?
Cody:*does a back flip * lets see how irony suits you *prepares to do omni slash the notices luna* Hey uh can you help us with this before reaver decides to put Speedster's parents against us too * focuses back on zack
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/23/2011, 4:21 pm

Luna Deer: *rears back and summons a large hailstorm*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/23/2011, 4:28 pm

Reaver: Perhaps there is more to you heros than meets the eye.....bodyguard unit, continue to hold them off. Alex and his little pet deer are mine....also, good idea, speedster....*wheels scythe around and stabs into ground. then claps hands together in praying position*
Reaver: ELEMINAMIN AMIN ATU ELEMINAMIN.....*keeps repeating the phrase. sonic and amy with black eyes emerge from the ground* Kill him.....
*Amy pulls out her hammer and charges speedster and sonic curls up into a ball and flies at speedster*
Reaver: *cracks knuckles at Alex and Luna Deer* I'll crush you both with my bare hands.....I don't need my scythe to kill you both.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/23/2011, 4:35 pm

Speedster: Huh * get hit reverting back to speedster* why * with tears in his eyes*
???: Casue they are not your parents at least not yet* low yet femine growl was heard as ice flew every where* Because any one who hurt my speedster is now a enemy of mine * the source of the voic is traced to a light blue hedgewolf...female with light green eyes, wearing her usual attire she tackles amy to the ground*
Cody: Took your sweet time huh Levithan!
Speedster: * sorrow turned to rage* YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER YOUR KING SONIC! * GOES WORLD SONIC CODY*
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/23/2011, 4:45 pm

Luna: *paws the ground and shakes her head, jingling slightly*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/23/2011, 4:52 pm

Levithan : *snarls at amy as she draws her knives*
World Speedster: FACE ME
Cody: OMNI SLASH VERSION 6 * copies the movement of clouds omni slash version 5 then the end add a retestuken (squall most powerfull technique from ff 8 Cool ) on zack * DIE

Last edited by CodytheOmni on 2/23/2011, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/23/2011, 5:04 pm

Luna Deer: *Charges at Reaver*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/23/2011, 5:36 pm

Sonic: stop this Reaver....we thought the warlords were good
Amy: *tears in her eyes* please! don't make us hurt Speedy!
*Zack blocks the attack with his strongest move*
Reaver: *gets into Hyuga from naruto-style fighting stance. he then dodges quickly to the side, catches Luna with an upward palm thrust, spins her with multiple palm thrusts, and throws her at Alex.* You don't have a choice. I revived you, you serve me!
*Alex jumps over Luna and charges at Reaver. Reaver dodges all of Alex's speedy slashes with his claws. he then thrusts one of Alex's hands up and the other into the ground. he then brings back one hand*
Reaver: ASHIGARA DOKKOI! *Full front step with a large palm thrust augmented with a burst of energy into Alex's chest. the sickening sound of most of Alex's ribs shattering echos throughout the area. Alex is sent flying into Luna*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/23/2011, 6:15 pm

*the two crash into the far wall*

Luna Deer: *struggles to stand*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/23/2011, 6:26 pm

*Alex's eyes widen and he reels into a ball in pain from all of his ribs being broken.*
Reaver: *closes hand and cracks knuckles* I wasn't made a Warlord simply because I look cool....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/23/2011, 6:34 pm

Luna Deer: *nudges Alex's ribs with her antlers. They slowly begin to heal*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/23/2011, 6:35 pm

*Alex opens his eyes and screams in pain and starts panting heavily*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/23/2011, 6:39 pm

Luna Deer: *puts up a crystal barrier so they healing process wont be interupted*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/23/2011, 6:41 pm

Reaver: so its just you and me, Luna.....what if I said I could revive your body? all you need to do is give me the Kronos Stone, and I will give you your body back and leave your friends be at peace.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/23/2011, 6:42 pm

Xanthos: ~Luna-hime. . . is with us all!~ *His trans-crystal armband glows an ocean-blue, and Xanthos' powers triple as they are amplified through the portion of Luna's soul in his armband. He lets out a mighty roar and gets down on all fours. Lightning explodes from underneath his fur as he activates his special genetic trait: Physisoma.*

Xanthos: You cannot defeat. . . the power of UNITY!!! *He howls like a wolf as his body morphs into chaos-infused lightning. He charges forward, claws outstretched.* Thunder Lord Raijin, lend me your claws in battle! *Large claws erupt from his paws and he makes a powerful slashing motion, directed at Reaver. If they could take down Reaver, maybe these people under his power would be freed!*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/23/2011, 6:48 pm

*reaver sees the attack coming and grabs his scythe. he spins the scythe like a sawblade and deflects the attack*
Reaver: so...one of you does have power after all......after I kill you, you will make a great addition to my army. *reaver points his scythe at Xanthos*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/23/2011, 6:49 pm

Speedster: *Glares at reaver* Xanthos he's mine
Cody: Dude no need to make it personal
Levithan: escpicially that is what he want if you are consumed with rage the ring will take over
Frenzy: it is true try frenzy again
Speedster:FRENZY *does his frenzy thing again then smirks* wakawakawakawakawakawakawaka
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/23/2011, 6:53 pm

Luna Deer: ~Xanthos...~ *her hide ability activates and she creeps up behind Reaver*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/23/2011, 6:57 pm

Speedster: not working huh * reverts* then I guess I have only one solution: CHOAS CONTROL! * Uses the power of choas to use time and stopped for ten seconds* time has stopped *runs to reaver takes his sythe and runs back* and thus time flows again! *time moves again*
Levithan: Speedy YOU CAN USE CHOAS CONTROL!!!
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/23/2011, 7:02 pm

*Reaver snaps his fingers and his scythe re-appears in his hand*
Reaver: a worthy effort, but futile none the less. this scythe was given to me by Death himself. it is bound to my black soul.
*Reaver's eyes gleam and he wheels around and lays his foot across Luna's face.*
Reaver: now, show me the power that silenced the Chimera....*spins scythe in one hand and gets into fighting stance*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/23/2011, 7:05 pm

Xanthos: You want to recruit me? Fat chance! Thunder Lord Thor, lend me your hammer in battle! * A large hammer forms in his hands and he throws it at Reaver!*

(OOC: I'll be gone for an hour or two.)
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/23/2011, 7:06 pm

Luna Deer: *slides back several feet* ~give us the stone!~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/23/2011, 7:08 pm

*Reaver matix-style dodges the hammer*
Reaver: the power of the thunder gods.....your corpse will make for an interesting soldier....
Princess Senoba:.......that voice inside my head from the deer.....you sound just like Luna, the girl who took my darling Spirit from me...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next