NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past

Post by Rocky 5/21/2016, 2:24 pm

((I decided to draw this scene out because I liked it a lot and wanted it to be even cuter.  I mean, its the most animuest thing so far in this RP, why not make it more sugoi and kawaii with art?  Especially featuring the most moe of starters, Chikorita?  I just really like doing this, actually, with scenes I enjoy and want to visually add to.  Makes the experience more enjoyable.))

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Chikor15

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Chikor17

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Chikor16

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Chikor14

((And then she just kinda stands there mentally debating about going over and apologizing for her recklessness.))
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/22/2016, 5:29 pm

(OOC: I loved the panel you drew out Rocky! You did a great job! ^^ I can really see her embarrassment!)

Terran watches as Mistletoe barrels on ahead of him, breaking back out into a run himself as he races to catch up with his new comrades. Then, just as he was catching up with them he hears Chikorocki speeding up and yelling something about not being able to stop. He slows his pace and winces as he watches the poor Chikorita barrel into an unsuspecting Froakie, a worried expression crossing his face as he watches the frog-like pokemon get back up from the experience. A sigh of relief can be heard from the Treecko as he jogs up to Chikorocki, putting a paw on her head and patting it. "You alright there? That was a heck of a tackle you just did! I'm glad I'm not that guy you ran into!" He jokes, trying to brighten up the leafy pokemon's demeanor, if only just a little bit.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 6/2/2016, 1:47 am

((WOAH DUDE YOUR COMIC IS GREAT!!!! You draw the cutest Chikorita I've ever seen!))

Lucirian huffed, and glanced at Hamlet. "I'm fine," he pouted. "Just thinking of ways to escape, that's all."

Luciferine wheezed, passing the crash from Chikoroki and prancing to a halt. Her legs wobbled, head held low and heaving. No no no, she had to regain her composure. Slow, deep breaths... in through the nose...... and out the mouth. She raised her head, and put on a cold, casual face, but he legs could give her away if she couldn't control the shaking.

Her somewhat-captive Shinx partner stopped a distance away, rolling his eyes at her.

"See what I mean?" He whispered to Hamlet. "She acts all tough and invincible but she's totally not."

Fire burned in her chest. She had good hearing, and she knew exactly what the Shinx thought of her. A trail of saliva teetered on the edge of her lip. She sucked it back in. No drooling, I can't be that exhausted,... not from a short sprint.... You're better than this."
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/7/2016, 4:48 pm

((Thanks guys!!  I really liked playing around with their faces!!  X3))

Chikorocki looks to Terran with damp eyes and pouty lips.  She knew he was just trying to help, but it still made her feel foolish for trying to run like that to begin with.  Even though she knew the Bubble Frog was alright, she still felt like she owed him an apology.

"Yeah," she exhales.  "But no matter who it was, I still feel bad about it..."

She looks around and finds Luciferine trying to keep control over her body.  She looked really cool when she initially stopped, almost like she was a professional Pokemon athlete, but now she seemed rather shaky.  Did she hurt herself, maybe?  Either way, maybe she could practice using her confrontational skills on this Vulpix.

Slowly, she stepped over to Luciferine and inhaled once before asking, "A-Are, are you okay?  D-Do you need to lie down?"  As she gently waved her leaf around to the back of her head, a soothing, sweet smell could be detected coming from the grass type.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 6/9/2016, 2:10 am

Luciferine slurped up spit like a noodle, and raised her head to the sky, trying to look dignified.

"HhI'm fhhine." she huffed. "Where's our nhext dhestinhhation?"
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3