NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty

[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty [Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn

Post by Maxwell 4/26/2018, 12:57 am

Welcome to yet another Pokemon RP, motherfuckers. Sit down and strap in, because I'm about to take you little shitheads on a goddamn adventure through the Fakemon Region known as Branwyn! Several of the pokemon are still in development, so you'll really only see the 20 million that already fucking exist, plus like 15 customized to this region. 

You bitches may be wondering; "Gee Luna! What kind of starters can we use?????"

Well stop twiddling your dick and have an answer! You can use any pokemon, as long as it can evolve at least once and isnt a legendary. This means you, cosmog, you gassy piece of space shit.

SUNKERN DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS WORLD.

Sunflora is chill, but the useless son of a cunt needle that is Sunkern, doesnt. If you want to use any of the fakemon, please send me a Private message and get that shit from me. You can have one other shitling on your team to start, as long as its in its base form (if it evolves).

Be from whatever region, with whatever backstory; I don't give a fuck.

Without further ado, here's the fucking start of this shit. 

Also, heres a fucking map of the place.

The Fucking Region:

~~~***000***~~~

Professor Pine paced the floor of her lab in Llewpard Village, rather impatiently. She had sent out those letters weeks ago, hoping to gather at least a couple people to help her with this research. There were many places she had dubbed 'Lore-Cations' hidden all around the region; some she had found, and some yet to be discovered. Loretta had some information on certain lorecations, but many others and the secrets they held remained an enigma.

"I REALLY don't want to continue studies by myself, even with Raida's help." She pushed her long blonde hair back behind her pointed ears and sighed, kneeling down in front of the Tepig that was sleeping in a little bed in front of her desk. "Ravioli, do you think anyone's gonna show?" 

The only reply she got was a sleepy snort.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll give them a bit more time. Who knows; today may be our Lucky day!"

~**0o0**~

To those of you joining, a couple weeks ago, your trainer received a small package in the mail containing a letter, a ticket, and pokeball. The ball has the starter you chose, and the letter reads as follows;

"Dear Trainer,

You've been hand selected to Assist Professor Loretta D. Pine in her special research on Lore-cations all over the Branwyn region. Your trip to the region to partake is paid in full, and we have enclosed a pokemon selected to best match your Trainer profiling information. Stipends and other incentive can be discussed when you meet Loretta in her lab, located in Llewpard Village.

We hope to see you soon!"

Last edited by Luna on 4/30/2018, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty Re: [Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn

Post by Rocky 4/26/2018, 1:58 am

Trainer Adanna:

Adanna was in the kitchen, washing the final dish in the sink when her older brother came calling from the front door.

"Hey, Addy!  You got some mail today!" Rodric shouted, closing the front door behind him as he carried in the package containing the Professor's presents.  "Looks like a package."

Adanna's green eyes lit up and she dropped the soapy and clean fork back into the filthy, soaking water.  It splashed her, but she didn't care and quickly shut off the faucet before running up to her big brother with great eagerness.

"Can it be?!  Did Professor Pine actually respond to my application?!  No way!!" she squeaked, her raspy, youthful voice raising in pitch.  She tried to snatch the package out of the older teen's hand but he pushed it away.

Rodric held up her package high above her head, smiling teasingly.  "Ah ah ah, what's the magic word?"

Adanna pouted, stomping a little out of frustration.  He always did this to her, even if she did say 'please' and 'thank you' so why should she start now?  "No games, Rod, I really need to see that package!!  It's super important!!"

"Looks like I'll have to open it first, if you don't ask me nicely!" her brother chuckled, taking his other arm up to meet the package and pulling open part of the cardboard.

While she cried out in agony, he pulled the cardboard off more, accidentally releasing a single Pokeball from the box.  As the ball fell onto the kitchen floor, it bounced around a few times before Adanna caught up with the small red and white capsule.  When she finally caught it, she pushed the button and it grew in the palms of her hands.  In the next moment, the lid opened and a bright white light came out, revealing a pale green figure with a long leaf on its head.

Adanna opened her mouth wide and squeaked again.  "It's a Chikorita!!  I was matched with a Chikorita!!"

Rodric spoke up, not moving from his previous position in the kitchen.  "Huh, look at that!  I guess you did get picked for this!  I underestimated you, Addy.  It looks like there's a map for you in here, plus that Pokemon," he said to her, reading from a letter enclosed with the box.  "You better get your shoes on and a pack together.  Looks like you're going to Llewpard Village today.  Probably to confirm you got the box."

Adanna was tuning in and out of her brother's exposition, too busy observing the Leaf Pokemon to respond.  "Ahhh, she's so cute!  I think I'll call her... Chia!" Adanna giggled as she sat on her legs.  She pat her lap, trying to get the Pokemon to come close to her.

This bashful Chikorita was quite shy, so she slowly inched forward, sniffing Addy's hand before letting her pet it.  It cooed in approval after a minute of petting and Adanna repeated her new name.  "Chia... Hey Chia, my name's Adanna!  It's so great to meet you!"

"Aww, how cute," Rodric sarcastically groaned as he rolled his eyes.  When Adanna got to her feet with Chia right beside her, Rodric handed her the box with the rest of the information on it.  "Alright, Addy.  Like I said, go get your things together.  I'll pack you some snacks.  Looks like you're finally a junior researcher, huh?"

"Not just that!  We're Lore-cation Researchers!" Adanna triumphantly beamed, with her hands on her hips.  Chia chirped in excitement.

Now that her adventure was about to begin, Adanna and Chia rushed out their front door and headed down a path for the Professor's Lab in Llewpard Village!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn Empty Re: [Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn

Post by Star Phoenix 4/26/2018, 12:31 pm

Trainer Jet:

"Jet, honey! Come here for a moment!"

A young man looked up from the patch of the garden that he was working in, turning his gaze to the doorway where his mother stood. For the past hour, he'd been pulling weeds from the small yard that his house had had. This time of year, Pokemon like Sewaddle would tear up plants with little regard for the homeowners that they belonged to. Jet had wanted to get a headstart on preparing the yard for that infestation, though it seemed that finishing up the yard would have to wait. He slowly stood up, wiping his hands together to get rid of the dirt, and made his way to the house.

"What is it, Mom? I thought you wanted to get this done today...?" Jet wiped his brow as he stepped inside, his gaze slowly falling to the package that his mom clutched tightly in her hands. The older woman smiled warmly to the boy, almost giddy with excitement. Jet raised an eyebrow, unsure of what exactly could have her so ecstatic. He closed the door behind him, his hands on his hips.

"Don't worry about the garden -- I can take care of that. This is from Professor Pine! Open it, open it!" His mother practically shoved the package into his hands, and Jet stumbled backwards at the sudden force. The boy paused a moment to stare at the packaging, confirming the package's point of origin. He nodded to himself, setting down the package as he took off his shoes. His mother frowned at Jet taking his time to uncover what Professor Pine had sent the family. "Come on, come on!!"

"Alright... let's see what's in here." Jet undid the packages taping and fetched the letter within. After reading the letter, his brow furrowed. Was this really something that he could do...? What about his work at the detective agency? He returned his attention to his mom, whose stare was intent on the letter that he held. "Professor Pine... wants me to be a trainer to help with her research."

"That's wonderful!" Elucia sighed dreamily, lost in thought. "Aaah, I'm a little jealous! A grand adventure of your very own -- this is what you've always wanted, isn't it?"

"Well... yes, but..." Jet pursed his lips. His eyes fell onto the Pokeball that had been included in the package. "...I need to call my boss."

His mom nodded, catching on to Jet's concern. She stepped aside as Jet took a step forward, dialing numbers on his phone. After dialing the agency boss' number, Jet waited for a moment as the call connected.

"Jet! I'm glad you called!" Jet was a bit surprised at that reaction. Before he could respond, his boss continued. "You aren't one for idle chit-chat, and the post office let me know that a certain package was on the way for you today!"

"So... you know about it? What Professor Pine sent me?" Jet tilted his head to the side. From the corner of his eye, he could see his mom perk up at what he said.

"Mhm! I've gotten the impression that you've wanted to get some field experience. And the work around the agency has been pretty tame for a few months now. So, when I heard about this, I reached out to Professor Pine on your behalf. She approved my request, so... whether you take up the offer is up to you. I just... I just really think you could benefit from this."

"...I don't suppose you're wrong about that."

"You'll do it, then?"

"Yeah, why not?" Jet shrugged, not seeing any harm in pursuing the offer.

"Great! Hey, uh... I know that the Professor probably already sent you a Pokemon... but could you drop by the office? That abused Croagunk that we rescued really took more of a liking to you than anyone else in the office. I think being with you could be good for it!"

"I'll be over soon, then." Jet ended the call, returning his attention to the package. In a graceful swipe, his fetched the Pokeball and gave it a toss, unveiling a small tadpole-like Pokemon with a tan face. It's spherical body lacked any limbs aside from the single long fan-shaped tail at its read. The two ringed half-spheres at its side vibrated a little as it looked around and took in its surroundings.

"Ooh! That's a Tympole!" His mom squealed, kneeling down to a height closer to the small Pokemon. "So cute!!"

"Anyway... I'm heading over to the agency to pick up Croagunk."

"Your boss is letting her come with you? Mmm, that'll probably be a good thing for it, that poor Pokemon." Elucia frowned, saddened at the thought of the Pokemon. She furrowed her brows for a moment, then nods. "I hope this journey can help her. You go on ahead with Tympole, and I'll pack your bag when you get back here."

--

The venture to the office was brief, as the building was only about a block or two away. Jet used his key to open the door, letting himself inside. The office had been fairly empty today, as it had been for a few days prior. There hadn't been as many cases recently, aside from the strange surge of Pokemon mistreatment in the city -- not unlike the Croagunk that Jet's boss had mentioned. While Nurse Joy had treated it's injuries after the agency had extracted the Pokemon from its abuser, Croagunk had made a habit of showing up at the agency nearly every day since its rehabilitation. Not that Jet minded either way -- he was just glad that the Croagunk had found something that it could feel comfort in. Today had been his day off, but now it seemed like he wouldn't back for a while! He saw his boss sitting in a chair near the back, filing some paperwork. At seeing Jet, the older man smiled and stood up, taking notice of the small tadpole that Jet held in his arms. Nearby, a Croagunk glanced up at the arrival, then excitedly bounded over to Jet. It grabbed onto the hem of his shirt, as it often did when they met up.

"So this lil one's from Professor Pine, huh? It's a cutie! Gotta keep this farewell brief, but... I really wish you the best, Jet." He set a hand on Jet's shoulder before returning to his paperwork. Jet nodded, paused a moment to retrieve Croagunk's Pokeball from a nearby drawer. Upon seeing it, the small frog frowned in distaste, which didn't go unnoticed by Jet. He reached down to pat her head, already knowing her feelings towards her former owner. However, that very Pokeball was the only thing preventing Croagunk from being able to be caught by someone else.

He minimized the sphere to put into his pocket, and with his two new friends, he headed back home.

--

"Everything's all set!" Elucia smiled as Jet came through the front door with his Pokemon. By the front door was a small light grey backpack, noticeably filled with various supplies. After Jet picked up the bag, Elucia placed a hand on her son's shoulder. "You stay safe, alright? And make the most of your journey!"

"I will!" Jet smiled, ticket in hand. He then returned Tympole to the Pokeball that the Professor had provided him with, and was about to pull out Croagunk's own but stopped for a moment. After a moment of thought, he crouched down and peered inside his bag -- there'd be enough room, perhaps! Leaving the top of the backpack unzipped, he opens the bag enough for Croagunk to hop inside, where the frog grinned at him with glee in its eyes. Smiling, Jet stood up and headed out the door to make his way to Llewpard Village.

Last edited by Phirania on 5/7/2018, 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more details & changed some others)
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jzienk 4/30/2018, 10:08 pm

Spoiler:

Leo yawns, petting his sleeping poochyena. Fenrir nuzzles his hand in his sleep, licking it. "I'm gonna miss you buddy....keep Cait Sith in line, ok?" He whispers, scratching him behind his ears one more time before quietly getting dressed, grabbing his stashed suitcase full of clothes, supplies, unhatched Pokemon egg and letter, and carefully got out of bed, tiptoeing past his parents room, his brother's room, his grandfather's room, and down the stairs, avoiding the sleeping Purrloin on its usual spot on the 8th step. He opens the door, the humid, warm morning air of Geifr Pass feeling both refreshing and nerve-wracking on this particular day. He leaves a pre-written note on the table by the door. "....I'm sorry guys....but I need to do this on my own. I can't...I won't perpetuate in tradition any further." The young 18 year old heads out, slowly closing the door behind him.

Leo arrives at the bus station, egg in hand, suitcase trailing behind him. He looks down at his watch, is last reminder of home: 5:15 AM. The bus should be here any minute. He sits down and rests his eyes, finally earning a break.

"So, I guess the explanation was going to come in the mail?" A familiar, motherly voice spoke to him, sounding not at all pleased.

".....surprise?" Leo opens his one eye nervously, seeing the Geifr Pass Gym Leader standing there in her nightgown with a coat hastily thrown on, tapping her foot, awaiting an explanation. He closes his eyes again. "This is all a dream...all a dream...I do believe in fairies..." he says to himself, desperately hoping that his ridiculous mantras would miraculously work....

"Leonardo." She says sternly. No such luck. He sighs and stands up. "Mom....I'm going to do this. I NEED to do this." He says, equally as resolutely. "Even if I DO decide to follow tradition, I need to do this. To grow on my own. To decide what kind of person I want to be BEFORE that happens." He braces himself for the arguments, shouting, ear pulling....

"Then why didn't you tell me, silly ass." She smiles, throwing Leo off guard. "I'm not your grandfather: I know this is important to you, so I fully accept what you're doing." she pulls him into a hug. "And don't worry: barring any unusual events, you still have time. In the meantime, I'll keep your grandfather at bay. No thugs, no coercing. For once in his life." She laughs, causing Leo to laugh as well. He should've been more honest....

The moment was broken by a bus pulling up to the station, following its usual pattern of having the worst timing. She helps him onto the bus, handing him his egg. "Make us proud.....make yourself proud." She kisses his forehead, gives him one last soul-crushing hug, and departs for home. The bus lurches forward, transporting Leo from the only home he'd ever known. The solemness wouldn't last long however, as his egg begin to crack.

"This is the start. My journey...begins now." He smiles to himself as the little pokemon inside breaks free.

"Lar! Larvitar!"
jzienk
jzienk
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/30/2018, 11:59 pm

While Adanna walked down the road towards Llewpard, up ahead there's a cart on the side of the road. A girl with bright red hair and a white coat that covered the black clothing underneath. She was examining the wheel on the cart, a Ponyta looking over her shoulder. The female seemed a bit frustrated and the wheel wasn't attached to the cart.

"Red, I don't have the shit to fix this." she takes out a scrap of paper and write something on it before handing it to the Pontya. "Can you take this to Shana for me?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jet's bus station was rather crowded, and before it actually would leave the city, it ended up stopping at a junction stop; one where people were to transfer buses in order to continue trips. The bus filled up rather fast, leaving only a few seats open; probably to his luck, no one chose to sit next to the male.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The bus Leo was on rumbled into Ceirw City, stopping at the first of many stops on it's route. From here, he would have to transfer to another bus, otherwise he would end up just going back the way he came. Upon transferring buses, Leo finds that there was only a couple seats left. One was next to a sweaty middle aged man who looked like he was going through some issues, next to a mother and her crying child, and one open next to a dark haired male wearing a green coat and a back pack on his lap.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jzienk 5/1/2018, 12:05 am

Leo, taking a moment to weigh his options, decides to go sit next to the young man. He gently places his backpack on the ground. A Larvitar pops out, immediately jumping into his lap. "Oof! Much heavier than I'm used to! We need to work on that, bud." He laughs, petting the Larvitar. He turns his focus to the young man, extending his free hand. "I'm Leo!"
jzienk
jzienk
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/1/2018, 12:40 am

Adanna wiped the sweat from her brow, her long orange pigtails bouncing along as she walked.  Chia the Chikorita was still by her side, and cutely mimicked her new partner, using a vine to wipe the sweat from her head.

"Maybe we shouldn't have spent most of our energy right away!" she jokingly said to the Pokemon.  It was then that she heard all the ruckus up ahead!

Carefully, the duo jogged up to where the girl and the Ponyta were, gazing upon the scene with curiosity.  "Everything alright here?  Need any help?  I'm not too good with fixing things, but I'll be happy assist in any way I can!"

Chia nodded, but remained a little behind her trainer.  The flames on that Ponyta were pretty dangerous looking.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/1/2018, 10:43 am

Jet had been gazing out the window, not paying much mind to the people getting onto the bus after him. On his walk to the station, he'd been mulling over nicknames for his new friends, but nothing had quite stuck out to him yet. Should he make the names thematic with each other, or should he make them more individualized? Hopefully, he'd think of something before he got to Llewpard Village.

"I'm probably overthinking this..." He muttered to himself, now glancing about to see that the bus had nearly filled up. He tried not to pay much attention to the woman with the crying child not too far from where he sat, though he was sure that the other passengers were getting irritated. A brief sweep of the surrounding people made it easy to tell -- some were already taking out headphones to block out the noise. Jet glanced down at his phone, checking to see how far away Llewpard was from the station.

Leo's voice breaks him out of his musings, making him jolt a bit in surprise. Startled but not entirely void of sense, Jet scoots over his backpack a bit so that Leo isn't blocked. He glances down, making sure that Croagunk is still comfortable. She seemed to be, though she made no effort to make her presence known, and instead chose to remain hidden from the other passengers. The Pokemon on Leo's lap was unfamiliar, but he was pretty sure that whatever it was wasn't found near Ceirw!

"A-ah, hello." Jet nearly immediately stutters over his words, and internally winces at his own awkwardness. He takes a steadying breath, then continues to speak in a more relaxed manner. "Name's Jet. Where're you headed?"

Last edited by Phirania on 5/7/2018, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/1/2018, 2:17 pm

The redhead looked to Adanna and sighed, gesturing to the wagon and its broken wheel. The ponytail trotted over and nudged the girls face, snorting. 

"I'm Raida, and this is Red. We were doing our usual supply run for the Flower Shop in Llewpard, but the wheel busted off on the return trip. For once, I don't have a replacement in me. I'll tell you what; if you can help me out, I'll give you a ride the rest of the way; no charge."

Raida held out a hand to shake as she spoke, and Red gently nudged the chickorita in greeting. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The road through Ceirw City was rather bumpy as it made its way straight to its next destination; Blaidd City. From there,  Jet and Leo would have to either walk or find another way there. 

Screaming babies, middle aged man on a phone, and 30 something soccer moms arguing about vanilla chain lattes with extra soy espresso shots and protein powders fills the air of the bus as the two teens travel.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jzienk 5/1/2018, 3:37 pm

"I'm headed to Llewpard. Yourself?" Leo asks Jet, playing with Larvitar while making funny faces at the crying babies to help ease their distress, turning those cries into giggles.
jzienk
jzienk
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/1/2018, 5:16 pm

"O-oh! So am I," Jet trails off, not sure what else to say to keep the flow of the conversation. When Leo turns his attention to the crying babies, Jet opts to return his gaze to the window. As the bus passed over a bridge suspended over one of Branwyn's rivers, Jet could see many kinds of water Pokemon poke their heads out of the surface of the water. When he pulled out his phone to take a picture, a bump from the bus messed up the picture, making the picture a blurry mess.

"Shoot..." Jet frowned, and was going to try another picture, but the scene he wanted a picture of had already passed. He pocketed his phone, ultimately accepting his missed picture. He could only hope there'd be more similar moments in the future of his journey.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/5/2018, 10:49 am

Adanna beamed, looking down at her new partner, hoping she’d be up for the challenge!

“Right!  We’ll help you!” Adanna nodded, extending her hand out to meet Raida’s.  “Chia, say hello!”

Chia shook nervously as Red nudged the Pokemon, but was happy to find the flames on its back did not hurt her.  Chia relaxed a little, and was ready to start helping!

“Should we try and find a big piece of wood to carve into a wheel?  Or maybe we can find a round Pokemon to help roll our way there!” Adanna excitedly thought aloud.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/7/2018, 7:10 pm

((The bus ride takes place a bit before the events with Adanna, so you guys will all meet up around the same time)) 

The bus continues on, finally reaching Blaidd City. Its hustling and bustling,  (Think New York) as vendors and street performers were out today. Several acts include a fire juggler, a magician, and a girl with a violin and a pair of dancing pokemon. The air is filled with the scent of food of all flavors, mating the boys' stomach growl with hunger. Its high noon, and the weather is beautiful. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Well," Raida started. "I dont have a way carve a wheel, but finding someonebir something to help sounds like a good plan!" She inclined the surrounding woods. "Wanna go look with me?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jzienk 5/8/2018, 10:11 am

Leo's stomach complains loudly, causing him to chuckle. "Hmmmm...perhaps a PopTart wasn't the best choice as a lasting breakfast." He picks up larvitar, carrying him. "Hungry buddy?" He asks his partner. Larvitar nods, starting to eat Leo's clothes. Leo laughs and turns to Jet. "So: mind sticking with me a bit? Since we are both going to the same place and all."
jzienk
jzienk
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/8/2018, 11:40 am

"If you want." Jet shrugged as the two got off of the bus in Blaidd City. From the glances he'd taken on his phone's map, he was pretty sure Llewpard Village wasn't too far from here - they could make it there later on in the day, for sure. He suddenly jumped at feeling a soft prodding at his back, but relaxed when he remembered that Croagunk has stuffed itself inside. He let the bag's straps slide off of his should to peer into the unzipped bag, where he saw Croagunk motion to its mouth.

"...I guess getting something to eat wouldn't be such a bad idea." Jet shouldered the bag again, and this time, Croagunk pushed down a bit of the backpack's outer flap so that she could see the city.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/11/2018, 12:35 am

Adanna grinned, nodding quickly.  She then turned to her partner and crouched down to her level.  “This is our big chance to start being real lore-cationers!  We have to look all over to find something or someone that can act as a wheel!”

Chia understood, smiling.  She then trotted off into the brush behind Raida’s pulled-over cart.

“Wait, Chia!  Don’t get lost!” Adanna hurried after her.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/11/2018, 10:38 am

"Wait for me!" Raida follows after the girl and her pokemon after sending Red off to Llewpard, note in muzzle. Once she caught up, she grinned. 

"Lore-cationer? Did the professor send for you? Because then I should properly introduce myself; I'm Raida; the professor's assistant."

The two searched the forest, finding some cut up stump pieces, that with a little work, could be used as a makeshift wheel for the cart. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The two boiz and their pokemon find a stall selling Tacos and hotdogs. The older man greets them with a smile. 

"Ah!  good morrow, kids! Tis a beautiful day for adventuring!" He seems to go on a ramble as he hands them some food; enough for them and their pokemon. "I was an adventurer too, back when I was a spry trainer like you youngsters. I traveled all around Unova with my Snivy; we were the best of friends!....." 

He goes on about his pokemon, not even charging the boiz for their food.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jzienk 5/12/2018, 7:53 am

Leo almost begins to eat his, but seeing Larvitar eat his in one massive gulp, then proceed to continue nibbling on his shirt, he sighs and laughs. "Note to self: buy food for three with you." He laughs and offers his hotdog. Larvitar begins hastily devouring that as well, as if he hasn't eaten in weeks.

Leo laughs, then turns to Jet. "So! Tell me a bit about yourself as we trek towards Llewpard! I'm curious as to what you do. My guess is researcher or journalist, given the camera." He smiles
jzienk
jzienk
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/12/2018, 5:51 pm

"Eh, not quite. But close." He pauses to drink from a water bottle in his backpack. Capping the bottle, he then reaches down for his wallet to show Leo his Ceirw City Detective Agency badge on the interior. It's overall shaped like a four-pointed star, with the middle section of the badge carved to resemble a PokeBall. The gold-plating still looks fresh upon close inspection. "Detective, actually. I mostly handled forensics and secured evidence that we obtained. Or did the paperwork that the others didn't want to do. It was more... I guess an internship-type role than an actual legit detective."

Before they reach the outskirts of the city, Jet drops his empty water bottle into a recycling bin, then rejoins Leo as they continue to walk. "But, I just like taking pictures -- capturing a moment in time to remember what I felt as I took it. Dunno if that makes sense... What about you?"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/14/2018, 11:34 pm

Adanna gasped, her eyes sparkling with excitement.  "No way!  You are?!  I'm ashamed I didn't know another lore-cationer when I saw her!  Hahahaha!  I've always tried my very best to keep up with the Professor and all her work!!  I'm a huge fan and I finally got a chance to meet an assistant of hers!!"

Chia found a somewhat circular chunk of wood among the mossy stumps.  She nudged it to Adanna and Raida, hoping this piece would be good enough to use.

"That's great, Chia!  This is perfect, isn't it?" the red-head questioned, inspecting the piece.  She then propped it up against a nearby stone.
"Alright, then let's try a Razor Leaf attack on this not-quite-a-wheel-yet-thingy!"

"Chiiiii-ko~!!" the Pokemon squeaked, whipping out many, tiny manifested leaves from around the bigger leaf on its head.  It managed to slice a few scraps of wood away from the chunk, but it wasn't enough.

"Ummm... let's try that again!  Aim your Razor Leaf at the middle so we can attach it to the cart!"  Adanna shakily ordered, this being the first time she'd ever commanded a Pokemon to do anything!

"Chiiii-ko-ri!" the Leaf Pokemon shouted, sending out more tiny leaves to slice at the makeshift wheel.  Some of them hit the center, but others missed entirely.  She clearly had to work on her aim, but she was just a wee Pokemon.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/15/2018, 8:44 am

As the two boys walk, they come across a rather pecuillar stall; it seems to be selling an odd assortment of charms and strange trinkets. Some of these include a small blue and white rock that's cold to the touch, a pair of tattered aviator goggles, even what looks like a stick. 

The male at the stand looked pretty old and like a hippie. The stall was labeled 'D Ram Pa's Shop of Mystery'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Eventually, the little grass type is able to cut out a makeshift wheel from the piece of stump. Red returns and together, they all attatch the new wheel to the cart. 

"Alright, hop on if you're coming to Llewpard! We've got some time to make up!"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jzienk 5/15/2018, 10:14 am

"Well....that's complicated" Leo chuckles as he peruse the wares for anything that stands out particularly to him. "I'm supposed to inherit the family business...but I've seen what my grandfather has become, and what that does to my mom and her sister's relationships, and I'm thinking.....nahhh not for me." He chuckles, picking up larvitar and giving it a piggyback ride, much to it's delight. "That's why I went on this journey in secret: no muss no fuss. Grandpa would have to be pretty determined to see me take over to send someone after me, especially when my brother Lucas is still there to take over."
jzienk
jzienk
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/15/2018, 12:35 pm

"Talk about complicated." Jet replied. He pauses a moment to look over the different trinkets, picking up the blue stone and looking it over. At the cold sensation, he feels a shiver run down his spine, and he sets it back down in surprise.

"So you just... cut them off?" He then turns to the storekeep. "What are all of these, by the way?"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/31/2018, 3:40 pm

"You're so nifty, Chia!"  Adanna cheered as she carefully lifted up her partner from under her front legs.  

Chia squirmed a bit, a little startled by her trainer picking her up, but it was only to help put her on the cart.  Adanna quickly jumped on too, even more excited she was useful to this aide of the Professor's!  Maybe she'd get even more brownie points with her now that she helped her out!

"Alright!  Llewpard, here we come!" Adanna eagerly pointed forward as Raida signaled for Red to go.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/31/2018, 6:48 pm

"Just odds and ends, you young whipper snappers!" The old man respondsin his raspy elder voice,  leaning on his stick. "I have lots of them! All of them help pokemon! People too! Isn't that great? Young'uns like you should definitely know what's hip and happening!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The cart and the ponyta take off down the road, moving at a steady pace. Raida leans back in the drivers seat and sighs in relief. "A little late on deliveries, but better late than never! Grace will understand... So you're gonna help Loretta with her research, huh? Congrats on getting picked! She had a lot of trainer profiles to go through."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next