NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty

Rocky's House of Pain

+4
Maxwell
Genesis
SailorSun546
Rocky
8 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 4 Empty Re: Rocky's House of Pain

Post by SailorSun546 2/20/2011, 6:24 pm

(Woah I've got some catching up to do already! And I'm a little confused, I hope I put my team in the right location....)

S.Leporis: *tears off her shabby disguise in a flurry of green sparkles* What a junk-yard, time to clean up this mess! *dashes through the clambering crowd bashing the robotic guards with her mace*

Archimedes: Sunny! *sprinting through the rabble after her* Sunny watch out, there's a huge TV screen over there, if SOK catches us here we're done for!

S.Leporis: Right! *launches herself into the air using one of the guards heads for leverage and lances her mace into the screen, shattering it. The golden ink from the brush tip drips onto the wires and causes a series of short circuits and minor explosions* That may have not been the wisest move...

Archimedes: You think!? The shrapnel from that thing is going to cause serious damage to the civilians if it blows. Let's get to it before that happens. *eyes glowing blue, he transforms into a rabbit-shaped constellation, consuming S.Leporis and darting off toward the TV screen like a rocket*

S.Leporis: *tries to wrench the mace out of the screen in order to bat it away* Crap, it's stuck!

Archimedes: *panting, wraps his little paws around the mace and pulls* No go.... *the monitor begins to tremble, sending more sparks flying* Sunny I have an idea,... Hold onto the mace and I, and I'll speed us away from here, kicking off of the screen. That should be enough force to dislodge your mace and sent the monitor flying before it explodes.

S.Leporis: *grabs the mace and Archimedes* Do it.

Archimedes: *transforms again into a constellation, kicking off the monitor with all his strength. The monitor shoots back into the sky, where it proceeds to explode. Sunny and Archimedes along with the mace are thrust forward, skidding across the dirt and rubble*

S.Leporis: Medes, are you okay? *covered in dirt, cuts and sctarches*

Archimedes: *coughs* Yeah, just a little dirty and shaken....

S.Leporis: C'mon, we're gonna get trampled! *grabs Medes and uses the mace to knock guards away as they try to make their way back to the ship on the other side of the Colosseum*
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/22/2011, 3:06 pm

(To be honest, I was too. >< But you're fine! ^_' )

PLANET TROPIC - COLUSSEUM OF CORRUPTION

~As more chaos ensues, something strange begins to happen to all the robotic guards; all of them start to malfunction and lose control of their mechanical bodies, causing some of their circuits to fry! Kane observed this oddity and tried to put two and two together as he noted the giant observing monitor which SOK had used to see over everything was gone! As soon as it was destroyed, he speculated that all the robots were connected to a server inside that very monitor and because the monitor was dismantled, the robots would be too! With a grin, he started to take down the rest of the broken guard-bots, and headed over to the dirt-covered Sailor and rabbit. ~

Kane: Were you the ones who took down that monitor just now?! I think it was actually linked to the robots here! They're acting up as if someone just hit the kill switch!

~Meanwhile, Wrath was shooting rapid fire upon all the guards he could find. He didn't care at this point who they once were, or what they've become. Firing until he reached the end of his ammo, he tossed the gun aside and blasted through, with the power of his pyrokinesis, the remaining and malfunctioning guards in one of many areas he chose to fend. There were still more, but he saved them for the other members of the resistance. Instead, he headed out toward the massive league of mechas, now launching their missiles: one of the missiles headed for Luna, another for Alex, a third for Alex's team, and a fourth for Sunny, Archimedes, and Kane! ~

Wrath: I can't let him fire any more! *picks up speed using fire as jet-propulsion skates* If I can knock him down, the other 4 won't be so bad, right?!

~Wrath started to head into the danger zone, as he neared the boundaries of where the construction of the Colusseum ended. But just as he got close enough, Wrath rammed his head into what felt like a powerful forcefield! The boy bounced backward, landing on his back, but as he got up, he hurriedly went to go check it out. ~

Wrath: This... *pokes the invisible wall* This doesn't feel like any sort of forcefield that a super power would make... Almost like plastic... *gasps* Is it...A DOME?!

~As Wrath suddenly realized that the extremely large perimeter of the construction site was actually a massive glass-like dome, he panicked, trying to figure out why his mother would create this structure, within a...well, basically, another structure! ~

PLANET TROPIC - THE ROAD TO THE SOK'S DOMAIN

~Many surveillance cameras, hidden along the scrappy-looking trees and shrubery, spotted the three hedgehogs trying to find their way to the SOK domain. As the guards monitoring those cameras saw them, they pressed buttons on their robotic wrists, alerting a squad of five more 'bots to their aid. When all seven bots gathered together, with their laser spears and guns, they charged for the green and blonde hedgehogs! ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/23/2011, 9:11 pm

Genesis: *looking at the bots.* dang, she knows where here. *holds out his hand As a staff appears*
Juliet: *pulls a wand out of her dress* Emily, stay back.
Rose: *holds out her hand as a thorn grows out of the top of her arm* bring it on.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/23/2011, 9:34 pm

~Two of the bots charged head on for Emily, without using weapons. Three others used laser guns to fire at Genesis, and the last two hunched over in a jousting position and rocketed toward Juliet, all hoping to land a hit on the targets! ~

Guard 1: Halt! You are under arrest for refusing the might of the Supreme Overlord Chaos!
Guard 2: As punishment, you shall be beaten and imprisioned!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/23/2011, 9:37 pm

Genesis:*Spins his staff around quickly creating a field of energy around it and him.* Take these guys down everyone.
Juliet: *jumps out of the way and cast a spell creating a wave of water to crash into the robots.*
Rose: *shots the thorn out at the robot but it bounces off.* uh oh.
Genesis: *jumps in front of her and Emily, to help* I got you.
Emily: Yay Genesis!
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/23/2011, 9:54 pm

~The robots that got hit with the water spell fell instantly to the ground, and began to spark. The ones that blasted their laser guns at Genesis, kept firing, but their "bullets" bounced off his newly created field of energy. The two that were charging Emily, changed direction and tried to stab Rose with their spears. ~

Spear Guard 1: Radar detection - your body composition does not match logical expectations!
Spear Guard 2: You shall be of great assisstance once we capture you for the great and powerful Supreme Overlord Chaos!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/23/2011, 10:00 pm

Rose: *flies behind Genesis.* I dont like these bots.
Genesis: Agreed.
Juliet: *back against Genesis* I dont know if we can handle them.
Genesis: Oh yes we can. *holds his staff up and Chants.* Spirits of wind, Come to my aid, and give us protection, On this day. * a tornado appears around the heros.*
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/23/2011, 10:11 pm

~The remaining robots, confused and frustrated, tried to shoot lasers into the tornado, but their attacks were useless, as the beams just became part of the cyclone of protective wind. One of the robots, desperate as it was, dove into the tornado, and trying to reach for the team, it was grinded up in the process! Some of the pieces flew through the tornado, while the others flew out and almost hit the four that were left. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/23/2011, 10:24 pm

Genesis: Alright, we only have a few minutes before the tornado fades. Rose, do you think we can pull it off.
Rose: I-I'm not sure.
Juliet: what are you to talking about?
Genesis: our secret weapon. *Grabs her hand* the pactio.
Juliet: *gasps and blushes.*bu-bu-but. I-I-I'm not.
Genesis: don't worry. Rose has been looking into a different kind of pactio. What'd do you think Rose?
Rose: it should work, but it will only be temporary. I think it could last a day at least.
Genesis: right. *looks at Juliet* Ready?
Juliet: *looks away blushing* I think so.
Genesis: *pulls out a ceremonial dagger, cuts his arm and then hers*
Juliet: *flinches*
Genesis: *holds the dagger over their arms*
Rose: PACTIO!!!! *a circle with a star in the middle appears under the two*
Emily: pretty.
Genesis: *makes the blood drip onto their arms*
~as the blood drops a massive whir beam of light fires straight into the sky.~
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/23/2011, 10:32 pm

~The four robots, backing up from the blast of light, all began charging their guns and spears, ready to fire at the transforming duo. ~

Guard 1: This light is not of Tropican Origin. This light must be destroyed or captured! At my command...3...2...1...FIRE!

~The guards then shot their stronger energy beams at the light, hoping to hit the heroes dead on. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/23/2011, 10:35 pm

(sorry got to go to bed)
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/23/2011, 10:38 pm

(That's fine! Finish when you can, G! ^_^ G'night! Good luck with work! )
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowChris 2/23/2011, 11:16 pm

SOK

Chris: I Love What you've done the place but suddenly turning evil and violently taking over the world is so 2001. *Pulles out a basket full of goodies* Here you go this is a gift from the League of Evil. Now lets get down to business.

Pod

Chase:*Makes sure everyone enters the pod and seals the doors then turns towards the crowd and yells* Ok everyone stay calm this pod is programed to take us to safety! *turns to a panel and pushes some buttons activating the pods program.
Pod: *buzzes to live and in a calm voice says* Welcome we will be heading to the closest official Chris Co. facility in a minute. * coming from the speakers next to chase so only he came hear* Good morning Agent Chase please prepare for worst Project Coconut is in effect.
Chase: Project Coconut?......
ShadowChris
ShadowChris
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/23/2011, 11:47 pm

PLANET TROPIC - SOK DOMAIN

SOK: *accepts the basket warmly with a sinister smirk* Chris, hunny, thanks for the regards, but let me tell you a bit of a secret. This isn't the first time this has happened... But I hate long backstories, so I won't say a word about the terrible drama that befell me on Mobius years ago...** Follow me...

~As she motioned the Lord to follow with a wag of her finger, she smoothly strode back into her throne room. She walked over to a wall on the left side of the room, and by pressing a passcoded keypad on the wall, she opened a secret doorway into an alternate meeting like room, with a massive, long table and chairs to match. This room also had wall monitors, but with its soundproof walls and ceiling, it appeared that this room was meant to be private and secluded. Falling limply into one of the bigger chairs around the table, the green-haired girl crossed her legs and narrowed her eyes at the Lord, offering him a seat beside her. ~

SOK: Feel free to speak as loud as you want... no one care hear us... So... Your intentions I feel are simple. Since you practically own everything in this puny galaxy and somewhat beyond, aside from Tropic, you're probably apt of make me a deal of some sort? Or is it something bigger than that? Because my intentions are... *evil giggle*

PLANET TROPIC - FOREST OF FATALITY - POD

~As the crowd of people within the pod began to calm down, they all questioned what was going to happen to them. Some of them started to contemplate suicide after this, while others began to make friends to try to stick together as a group. The old Medicine Woman, still holding onto Poinsetta, asked her husband to speak with the fox in charge. ~

Medicine Man: You fox! What is dis ting 'ere? What is dis "Kir-iss Ko" facility?

(**In a story yet to be released...)
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 2/25/2011, 10:54 pm

(OOC: The Evil League of Evil is watching so beware. The grade that you receive will be your last, we swear! So make the Bad Horse gleeful, or he'll make you his mare~)

S.Leporis: Yeah, we took out the monitor. Lucky break that is totaled these guards.

Archimedes: *spots the in coming missiles* WOAH LOOK OUT!

S.Leporis: What? *looks up* Hit the dirt! *positions her mace like a cross bow, which begins to glow gold* SOLAR SNIPER! *pulls the trigger releasing a flaming golden arrow towards the missile. The two collide and set off a massive explosion of fire, sparkles and debris. The shock wave knock Sunny to the ground, panting, but everyone else seems to be alright*

Archimedes: Sunny Sunny are you alright!

S.Leporis: Yeah buddy I'm fine.... Just... tired....
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/25/2011, 11:09 pm

(What an interesting quote! ^_^ Where's it from? )

PLANET TROPIC - COLUSSEUM OF CORRUPTION

Kane: *brushing off the dirt and debris that fell from the explosion and coming up from his ducked position* Whew! Impressive! Where did you say you were from? *grins sheepishly* But er, going back to serious business, we should be able to rest once everyone else has cleared out their sections of 'bots!

Wrath: KANE!! SUNNY!! ARCHIMEDES!! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT I FOUND OUT!!

~Wrath blasted over to the trio, a very anxious look on his face. Kane crouched down a bit to listen to the boy once he caught up to them, and in between pants, he told them what he found out. ~

Wrath: Mom... S-she put... put that...thing!

Kane: What thing?! Get it together!

Wrath: *gulps down air* There's a special dome wrapped around... around this area! For some reason, she made is only so... so her mechas and weapons can breach it! Hah... I can't break it... We're gonna have to find out... find out how to break it though, if we ever want to escape!

Kane: Maybe... Maybe like that monitor Sunny and Archimedes broke down, something around here will shut off the forcefield! And from the feeling I'm getting... It's gotta be coming from that Colusseum...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/27/2011, 5:53 pm

~All the shots suddenly fire back at the enemy's, as the wind dies down and the tornado fades, Genesis is standing their sword and staff in hand, and standing next to him is Juliet, wearing a brand new outfit and carrying a large hulahop like object.~
Juliet: I-I feel so strong.
Genesis: Sounds good. Now let's take them down a notch.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/27/2011, 6:10 pm

PLANET TROPIC - THE ROAD TO SOK'S DOMAIN

~The commanding robot refused to let down the attack. Without stopping, two of the four robots began to transform their mechanical arms into twin firearms, while the other two transformed their upper limbs into sharp swords and tough shields. The first two started to fire upon the powerful hedgehogs, and the second two immediately charged with their weapons at the ready. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/27/2011, 6:42 pm

Genesis:*spinning his staff again.* let's do this.
Juliet: *throws he new weapon which seemed to have a magical razors edge that could slice through many things* right.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/28/2011, 12:13 pm

PLANET TROPIC - ROAD TO SOK'S DOMAIN

~One of the robot guards tried to diagonally slice the green hedgehog, while the other tried to shove its shield up in the yellow hedgehog's face trying to knock her over. The other's charged their guns thinking about trying to attack the other two, who weren't glowing and powerful. ~

Guard 3(one of them with the guns): Suggestion: Take Magically-Composed artifact to the Supreme Overlord?

Guard 4(the second with the guns): Suggestion affirmed. Kill the unnecessary resistance!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/28/2011, 6:00 pm

(I'm just gonna randomly jump back in...)

Pointsettia: *drops down from the trees* Hello Genesis!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/28/2011, 6:56 pm

(Hey Luna, if you jump back a couple pages, you'll see that your character Luna, Alex and the rest of them are still under attack by the SOK's forces. ^_^; Just so you know, you can always go back - I don't mess with characters that haven't posted in a while, so you can usually start off from where you left off. No biggie. )

PLANET TROPIC - ROAD TO SOK'S DOMAIN

~The third and fourth robot's attention was immediately diverted to the new oncoming creature. Within seconds, they began to fire their laser guns at her! ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/28/2011, 7:01 pm

(ok. Thanks!)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/28/2011, 7:04 pm

Alex: *aims at SOK tank* LAW ABBIDING SILVER GUN! *fires beam at tank, completely destroying it and killing multiple SOK soldiers in the blast*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/28/2011, 7:12 pm

(now in my rightful place)

Pointsettia: *her vines overturn a few of the tanks*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin