NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty

Rocky's House of Pain

+4
Maxwell
Genesis
SailorSun546
Rocky
8 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 2 Empty Re: Rocky's House of Pain

Post by Maxwell 2/15/2011, 9:33 pm

Luna: *Drinks and smiles at the couple.* Thank you.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/15/2011, 9:44 pm

PLANET TROPIC - FOREST OF FATALITY

Medicine Man: We make you feel like hundred bucks! Heh heh! *wheezes*

Medicine Woman: Oh, hush! Keep dat creppeh laughters to you self! You scare deh children! *to Luna* Hold on. I have someting else for you, dear.

~The woman then went over to her cabinet again and pulled out a small pile of tiny round fruits. The fruits were adorned with even smaller leafy seeds, and as the woman scuttled over to Luna, she held out her hand, telling Luna to catch them. ~

Medicine Woman: Dis for you. It help you regain some energies. We wish you deh most luck in deh world. *bows slightly*

PLANET TROPIC - PERIMETER OF PERIL

~As the ships went down, 20 more replaced them. The army was beginning to die as the Great Green seemed to have the advantage. This time, the ships headed into the front and the backs of the powerful fortress. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/15/2011, 9:47 pm

Genesis: Emily keep Fireing!! It's time for plan b.
Juliet: *turns to him* you mean.
Genesis: that's right*sits in his chair as a holoscreen comes up along with a targeting system* it's time for the omega drive canon *a large gun rises out from the front of the massive ship. Once it was fully out it quickly began to fill with green energy*
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowChris 2/15/2011, 9:53 pm

Space
Chris: *Watching on a monitor as he Great Green is being fired on*Man this is better then pay per view!

Chase:*Waits for the guards to walk by and throws a rock at his head*
ShadowChris
ShadowChris
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/15/2011, 10:00 pm

(It IS Paper View. Lol)

Luna: TRakes the fruits. Thank you so much. How can I repay you?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/15/2011, 10:04 pm

PLANET TROPIC - PERIMETER OF PERIL

~A few of the ships actually began to retreat from their stations, but the die-hard 47 that remained, kept trying to attack the unstoppable Great Green. ~

PLANTED TROPIC - (somewhere on the surface of the globe)

???: ARGH!! MY SHIPS!! YOU PATHETIC SLAVES MEAN NOTHING TO ME! WHY AREN'T YOU SUCCEEDING?! THAT OBNOXIOUS MAGE OF MUTINY WILL-- *inhales* *exhales* ... I gotta keep my cool, or else its not going to work out. Okay.... If it doesn't work, I can still get him... I just need some time... *sigh* I need an asprin....

~The gaurd falls, knocked out from the throw, giving the fox and digital hedgehog some time to pass. A few of the workers notice this, and they begin to get excited. Can this be a perfect revolution for them? ~

~Back at the Medicine shop, the Medicine Woman shakes her feathers. ~

Medicine Woman: Do not, child. All you do is succeed in taking down dat vicious monster of a dictator, Roxanne the Supreme Overlord.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/15/2011, 10:10 pm

Genesis: OMega drive cannon...FIRE!!!!! *pushes a button ad the massive gun fires a blast so strong I'd not used properly, could blast through two planets and a sun causing it to asplode.*
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowChris 2/15/2011, 10:18 pm

Chase: *runs guard on the ground and drags him towards the slaves* Dont worry help is here*reaches down and snaps the chain hold some of the slaves together* Zeta help them get to safety.
Zeta:*makes a duplicate of her self to help the escapes* Ok everyone just Listen to me!
Chase:*quickly searches the guard and hands the closet slave a gun and a ring of keys* Quickly run for the trees and be ready for others *unslings his gun from his rooster* This is going to be fun....
ShadowChris
ShadowChris
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/15/2011, 10:30 pm

PLANET TROPIC - PERIMETER OF PERIL (now breached)

~As the remainder of ships fall to their demise in the powerful blast, the world shook slightly. The spacial armies backed off from the ship, allowing it to pass through. ~

PLANET TROPIC - (somewhere on the surface of the globe)

???: Okay... okay... so the little brats got through... fine... I'll just speed up the contstruction... But wait... *looks at another monitor showing the Forest of Fatality* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

~The excited and free workers escaped, while some of them stayed as they began to sharpen their tools and attached them to twigs they found in the forest to use as sharp-tipped spears. The slave with the gun and keys lead the escapers deep into the forest for protection. All the other slaves began to cheer and drop all their things. The remainder of the guards turned their lazers on high and charged for Chase. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowChris 2/15/2011, 10:39 pm

Chase:*Fires shots at several guards while runung for cover* If these saps think they can take on a Sparten then there in for a surprise
Zeta: Yay lets get-em chase!
ShadowChris
ShadowChris
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/15/2011, 10:50 pm

~Some guards fall as others keep firing. A few of them fire at the workers, trying to distract Chase by harming the innocent. ~

Soldier: *in a robotic voice * YOU WILL FALL SUBJECT TO THE SUPREME OVERLORD, REFUGEE MAMMAL.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 2/16/2011, 2:31 am

(OOC: I am so sorry! T^T Already this is three pages in and I've only made one post. I can only make one post a day because I'm so busy all the time. It may be wise to kill off or remove my characters soon if this is going to be a problem to the plot, I can't keep up with multiple posts per day. )

S.Leporis: *turns toward Wrath and Kane, holding her mace defensively* Who are you?

Archimedes: *ears perk up* Oh I recognize your voices! You're the ones who made that distress call aren't you? My name is Archimedes and this is my partner, Sailor Leporis, at you service!

S.Leporis: .... *lowers weapon* Presumptuous as ever, but you've never been wrong before. Pleasure to meet the two of you.
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/16/2011, 12:01 pm

(Please don't be sorry - you don't have to drop from the RP! All I did was keep the other players at bay while I waited for your response. Once we're all here, I'll make sure that as long as you're willing to play, everything will be nicely paced for you from now on. It won't be a problem, I swear! ^_^)

PLANET TROPIC - DESTROYED CITY OF PALM

Wrath: Yes! I was right! You are here to help! Oooh! Bunny! *happy eyes*

Kane: Likewise, my dear. *bows slightly* Archimedes, Sailor Leporis, we are in great need of your assistance.

Wrath: Yes. I'm sure that you already are aware that my mom, Supreme Overlord Kaos as she calls herself now, is still trying to conquer everything. She's pretty ruthless and has guards everywhere where there is a construction site.

Kane: We've tried to locate her base, but we can't seem to find her. So I suggested to Wrath a little earlier that this may be a good time to take down her smaller bases around the world, hopefully getting enough of her attention to show herself.

Wrath: The place we wanted to target is called Ebony, previously named the City of Ivory, in the next state over. Mom has a base there that connects to the spacial satellites so she can see what's going on in outer space. If we can take the satellites down, she won't be able to detect any incoming ships in space that may also try to help us.

Kane: We have to be careful though, because if we get spotted by workers, they'll get excited and cause the guards to find out why, and possibly get us in a whole lot of trouble. Do you two understand all this okay?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/16/2011, 5:21 pm

Luna: *Hears all of the chaos* Can you help Pointsettia? I'm going to see what all the noise is about... *Runs put and sees the riot*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowChris 2/16/2011, 6:11 pm

Chase: *Empties the rest of his clip and quickly puts it back on his back as he pulls out a pair of handguns* There Robots! Zeta see if you can hack them!
Zeta: Right* disappears as she focuses all of her cpu on the task*
Chase: I need to end this fast....

Space

Chris:*sitting in the command chair of the large ship (The Unending Shadow) watching several different spots on the planet* Things are getting ugly down there.
Gearick: Yay the nice drawing lady is being all mean and enslavey...Beep...
Chris: I know.....thats my job.... Xero And Gearick I want you to take several ships and begin Project Coconut.
Xero what are you going to do?
Chris: Pay the Queen a vist....
ShadowChris
ShadowChris
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/16/2011, 6:59 pm

~As the Medicine Woman gracefully nodded while the hedgehog girl went to see all the commotion, she resumed caring for Poinsetta. Outside, among all the chaos and escaping workers, the Robotic Guards kept calling in for back up every time one of them was shot down. Before they all knew it, there was a group of 30 more guards, about half of them with hovering abilities. They fired lasers from guns, spears, and some shot bullets at those trying to escape, but mostly targetted Chase and Zeta. However, Zeta's hacking was seeming to work on a few of the flying 'bots and soon, their heads began to spark as they lost their ability to float above the crowds. Their deaths ended in a fiery explosion once they reached the ground. ~

PLANET TROPIC - (somewhere on the surface of the globe)

???: I suppose I should keep my eyes open for that ship... Lord ShadowChristopher wouldn't be happy if I refused his call...

~Pressing another button on the side of her chair, a microphone rose out from the left side of the throne and zipped up close to her face so she could speak over an intercom. The voice echoed throughout her domain and all her servants heard her silky but stern voice. ~

???: Attention, everyone! Be prepared for a guest! You all should be aware that this one we cannot truly defeat, so present yourselves kindly to him. Lord ShadowChris is very rich and very "smart", unlike the rest of you, so tidy up and prepare the air fleet for an emergency attack. Make sure the hangars underground are intact, and DON'T lose that satellite picture on Camera 4. Thank you, slimy do-nothings!

~The castle-like structure she resided in was bustling with servants and soldiers, upgrading technology, weapons, and simply tidying the place up, while back in the throne room, the evil Supreme Overlord was planning her next move. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/16/2011, 7:15 pm

Luna: The Hell? *she starts shieldid the escapees with shields of ice* Get to safety! Quickly! *She runs and soon meets up with Zeta and Chase*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 2/17/2011, 2:59 am

(OOC: Oh good. ^^; This is getting so fun and exciting, I'd hate to miss out on all the fun!)

Archimedes: *giggles at the sounds of Supreme Overlord Kaos* Let's give her code name SOK.

S.Leporis: *face palms* Very good,.... Well taking down a base sounds like fun. What are our assets? Bombs, artillery, armor, large rocks, anything of that sort?

Archimedes: Yes, we'll need some kind of plan. I can feign innocence as a wild rabbit, and listen to the goings on inside the base to map it out a bit, unless you already have this information.

S.Leporis: Good, but we don't know if the guards will shot at you for fun anyway, and don't forget some regions eat rabbits, and white is an unusual color for a wild rabbit.

Archimedes: *shivers and hunkers down sadly* Oh that is a problem.... Wrath, Kane what do you think? What have we got to work with?
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/17/2011, 3:07 pm

Luna: *ears thwtch* was that...? no... it couldn't have been... then again, it IS Wrath... *runs off*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/17/2011, 4:16 pm

Wrath: SOK. Good abbreviation!

Kane: You don't mind if your own mother has a codename that when pronounced sounds like "sock"?

Wrath: *shrugging* Hey, she's evil, so I don't care if you call 'er a "sock" or not. But anyway, as far as powers or weapons go, I do have the ability to control fire...

Kane: I absorb and use Solar Energy to fight, but it doesn't really help during the evening when there is no sun availible. From what I can sense, you, Sailor Leporis can also use abilities with solar properties. *smiles*

Wrath: As far as other weapons go, SOK took away all our guns and ammo, and hid them all somewhere that we can't seem to find. She did that to a bunch of different reigons, so using our supernatural powers are our only hope. Luckily, the robotic gaurds she has posted everywhere go down pretty quickly with a strong burn attack.

Kane: As far as you go, Archimedes, I'm afraid you'll have to be carried around for protection, unless there is a pile of rubble for you to hide in. You can use the dust and dirt to roll around in too, if you want to camoflague into a darker shade. I can't seem to think of anything else...

Wrath: Kane could eat you and then spit you back out when we need you!

Kane: I will not eat our allies! Anyway, we will need all the information we could get, especially if we're to take down a huge satellite chain. All help is needed!

Wrath: Speaking of help, I hope more comes...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 2/17/2011, 5:46 pm

S.Leporis: These robotic guards you speak of, are there any scraps we could harvest from them to make melee weapons? With the amount of rubble and destruction we should be able to make bludgeons. Also Kane, yes I do have some basic solar powers, but they take a great deal of energy, I'm not sure if they could help you during the evening...

Archimedes: Oh I couldn't control myself if I were to roll in the dirt, I have to clean myself! *by force of habit begins to wash his face* I personally can offer my speed to you for quick esca- EEP! *perks ears and sniffs the air fearfully* Oooh I think I hear someone coming! *starts digging in the dirt and hunkers down in a small hole*

S.Leporis: *takes defensive stance and looks in the direction Archimedes had indicated* .... *notices an Arctic hedgehog running toward them* Friend of yours?
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/17/2011, 6:12 pm

Kane: With a little welding *puts one hand on Wrath's shoulder* and enough bits of metal we could probably salvage some basic weapons. That doesn't sound like a bad strategy.

Wrath: *ducks under Kane's arm to see who was coming as his eyes grow wide* If I'm not mistaken... I think that's Luna! She must've gotten ahold of the call too! Yes! I really am reaching out to people!! *runs over to meet the icy hedgehog halfway*

Kane: Really? *turns to look as well* How ironic; the first help we get are the strengths from the sun and moon. *chuckles*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/17/2011, 6:53 pm

Luna: *litererally runs into Wrath*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/17/2011, 7:06 pm

Wrath: *smashing into Luna and falling down with a thud* Ugh!! Oww... *rubs head where they collided* Uuuggghhnnn... H-hey there, Luna! Welcome to Tropic... Oww... *gets up carefully* I'm so glad you made it!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/17/2011, 7:10 pm

Luna: *holding her head.* yeah... What do need me to do?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down