NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty

Rocky's House of Pain

+4
Maxwell
Genesis
SailorSun546
Rocky
8 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 16 Empty Re: Rocky's House of Pain

Post by SailorSun546 4/16/2011, 4:59 am

(OOC: I know it's not canon, I just can't think of a way to incorporate any new ones. Oh wait! Marice needs some development, she's my Digimon FC. Yeah, that'll work. Smile On another note, I just read some Pokemon Creepy Past, it's AMAZING! And nothing is cooler than The Matirx, bro. It the Matrix.)

-COLOSSEUM-

Archimedes: *laughs happily at Kane and Wrath* Well, I suppose there's some truth to that. We'll need to find the next monster now- *WHABAM!*

*the familiar rumbling sound of the Colosseum sucking in a new victim echoed through the halls*

S.Leporis: Aye,... That didn't found fun...

-THE DIGIMON UNIVERSE: DIGITAL WORLD- *character introduction at end of post*

Marice: Maaaannn it's been too long since we've seen some action. That really puts a mothball in my wallet, I am so bored.

Lunarimon: *yawns, relaxing by the digital river* Says you. I do all the work until I hit Mega Level and you know it Marice. I'm glad for the peace around here.

Marice: Buuuurrrr. >8I

*a pixalated hologram appears from Marice's Digivice, showing a tiny hunched over man, wearing a brown robe. She recognized him as Jedi, the guide from the original Digidestened*

Marice: Hay Jedi, what's up?

Jedi: Hello Marice! Glad to see you're doing well, relaxing on this lovely day. Say I got a distress call from another realm quite a while ago, but I took a nap and forgot about it. Seems an evil dictator is destroying a planet called Tropic, I'm sending you there to resolve the matter. Bye!

*the hologram cuts short before Marice can respond*

Marice and Lunarimon: Wha- *their bodies begin to flash and distort like glitched pixels, and the scenery around them transforms*

COAL MINES:

*the two appear in the coal mines, to see a blue/green and a black/red hedgehog duking it out*

Lunarimon: *angrily* You got you wish Marice.

Marice: SWEET! *skips up to the hedgehogs* Haaaay gaiz, what's with all this violence?

Lunari: *follows* Hedgehog anthros... how quaint.

PROFILES:
Name: Marice Ryland
Race: Human/ Digidestined
Powers: Not to speak of, she merely carries the Digivice.
General Info: Marice is a little socially awkward, and rarely hesitates to address people and spew random nonsense. She's an avid video gamer, and as such has lost a little bit of her grip on reality, treating unusual things in like like a game. This causes a lot of conflict between her and her Digimon who views the wars in the Digital world as very real and very serious. Marice and Lunarimon fuse together at Mega level and become a single warrior, but this takes a great deal of effort and mutual cooperation
Physical Appearance: Marice is about 5ft 6in tall. She is a little hefty, but this doesn't bother her. Wears nerdy looking round glasses, and usually keeps her light brown hair in a pony tail. She has very straight, rectangular bangs. Brown eyes, white skin. She usually wears dark grey cargo pants and an earthy sleeveless tee-shirt, with black sneakers.

Lunarimon
Unknown age
Dark Digimon/ Nightmare Warrior/ Cat
Rookie stage
Attacks: Moon Beam- Fires a single beam of white energy from her collar, striking the target like a rubber bullet.
Personality: Lunarimon is nothing short of cynical sometimes. She has a good heart but can be very blunt and critical. She tells you how it is, and even if it's not what you want to hear. This makes people/ digimon angry but after a while they realize she's right and appreciate the insightful logic. She argues with Marice a lot because Marice treats everything like a video game, when very real consequences are at steak.
Physical Appearance: A purple cat with long ears and black tufts at the tips. A few golden earrings decorate her ears, and a main-like tuft of purple and blue fur covers one eye. Her eyes are red, marked with a blue crescent moon tattoo like a scar, and another on her hind quarters like a My Little Pony cutie mark. Two small black bat wings extend from her shoulders. She wears a black collar with a crescent moon insignia on it. Two black stripes descend from where her wings are, and stripes continue down her tail. She has a whit belly, and black claws that do not retract like ordinary cats.

(OOC: LOOOOOOOONNNG POST! XD )

SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/17/2011, 7:47 am

Luna: *sits up and rubs her head* ow... Where am i? what happened in here? *she eyes the destroction* eh... may as well follow the path... *she gets up and follows the path of destruction*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/30/2011, 5:13 pm

(To all: I apologize for all my latenesses for postings - I had A LOT to do on the outside world! School - for me - ends pretty soon though, so yay. ^_^
@Sailor: I just searched "Pokemon Creepypasta", and my god… I'm speechless… just… … its the scariest thing I have EVER read. I know its fake, but… god… I'm…just…wow…)

(UNKNOWN LOCATION)

~From the shots to the head, two of the guards aimlessly fire the remaining number of their ammunition all around, shooting up the scenery and what was left of the area they were fighting within. The three other robots that didn't get hit so badly in the head, watched as their two comrades fell to the ground in heap. Out of vengeance, one of them traded their bullet-firing weapon for a long silver blade, and charged at Knives quickly, slashing away. The other two that still had their guns armed and ready, kept stumbling over the vines and shooting at Poinsettia. Will the guards take away the resistance and dump them into the Colosseum of Corruption?! ~

SOK DOMAIN 2 - CORRIDORS

~Stumbling through the halls, her hands pressed up against her forehead and cheeks, the green haired woman moaned and groaned from the positive energy that had left her body a few minutes ago. Now that the original was regaining her power, the SOK would have to find herself some more negative power and other things to feed from, and if worse came to worse, she would lose this current form. So, not wanting to just drain her servants' energy, for that would be too easy for her, she headed into a special seeking room where the wall was lined with cybernetics and special metals that trickled down from a massive computer monitor. She fell to the ground from exhaustion, and in a tired voice, spoke to the voice-activated monitor. ~

SOK: Stupid computer… get up…

Computer: *makes a loud start up noise* At the ready, your majesty.

SOK: Find me some fuel. Like, victims I could kill or something… Something easy, but not too lacking in negatives, you know? Do it.

Computer: *makes a bunch of beeping sounds* Searching… this will take two minutes…

SOK: Good. Gives me two extra minutes to shut my eyes a bit… *sighs*

INSIDE THE COLOSSEUM - CHAMBER 4

Wrath: Uh-oh… *gulps* What if it was more Clones?

Kane: Not sure. Should we back track or wait a bit to see what it was?

Wrath: Could'a been Hades… or something even more scary… like another monster… don't we have one more to fight or something?

Kane: Not sure. This place is full of surprises. Let's try to find that door for now. That should give us plenty of stall time for the other drop-in to catch up to us or something. *begins to walk around and look for a new way out* The monster usually comes along when we're doing something like this… but…

PHOENIX - CHEMICAL CHAOS MINES

~Just as Shadow was getting up, Rage's ears perked over toward the side, and both of them peered over the edge of a nearby cliff where the Agent-Clones are seen marching quickly toward them. Rage panic's a bit, still panting, and steps back a few feet. Shadow now finally had a chance to get up to his feet, where he just stared in the direction of the Agent-Clones. ~

Shadow: They're coming for us.

Rage: What-What'll we do?!

Shadow: We?

Rage: A-ah I--

Shadow: I came here to kill you, but apparently I can never get some quality kill-time anymore. I'm not going to help you, if that's what you wanted me to do.

~Just then both of the hedgehogs felt the arrival of an interesting looking human and an even more interesting looking "pet". While the human seemed very friendly and happy in appearance, not apparently caring that they were at the entrance to a mine shaft, the hedgehog's felt this to be a new chance to attain reinforcements - this outsider could definitely be influenced. Or so they thought. After she had spoken, Shadow's frown grew slightly wider, while Rage jumped at the chance. ~

Rage: *pointing to Shadow* He's trying to kill me! Help me get rid of him!

Shadow: Don't listen to him. He is the son of the enemy and needs to be destroyed.

Rage: No way! My mother's trying to make Planet Nightmare a better place for her kind! All your lousy wife and son did was try to ruin her plans of uniting this world under one power! And now you're resisting to the change too, so you must be eliminated!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/30/2011, 5:22 pm

Luna: *follows the halls, her footsteps echoing loudly* IS ANY ONE HERE?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/30/2011, 6:26 pm

~Mines~
Agent Clone1: Mr. Shadow. You seem to be tresspassing on Lady SOK's property. We do not abide loitering, Mr. Shadow.
Agent Clone2: No, we do not.
*both clones begin to walk towards Shadow.*
Agent clone1: Master Rage, your mother needs you. I suggest you leave.

~unknown location.~
Knives: Well hot dang, looks like I really need to try for this one! *takes out a hypo needle full of red liquid.* time to try this little plasmid out for size! *stabs it into his leg. he reals a bit then his whole body turns to metal.* AHAHA! Metal Shell Plasmid: Success! *blocks the slices easily.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 5/1/2011, 2:24 am

(OOC: Hi everyone. I want to apologize in advance if my posts slow. The real Archimedes has passed away, and writing for him is going to be very hard for me for a while....)

CHAMBER 4

Archimedes: *ears perk, swiveling around to locate a sound* I hear someone. It sounds like the voice of that arctic fox girl we met some time ago.

Sunny: She must have gotten pulled in... Come one, we need to find the next door and see if we can reach her. *cups hands around mouth* HELLOOOOO!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?

PHOENIX COAL MINES

Marice: *smile fades, and lowers her waving arm* This planet really is a mess. *frowns and sits down, cross-legged, thinking* Well, that hedgehog has a very dark color scheme, that usually means they're evil, and that one he's beating on is awfully little, so-....

Lunarimon: *glares* I have a dark color scheme, or did you forget that I am a virus type Digimon?

Marice: Yikes! Right, sorry... but that doesn't help us decide who's lying.

Lunarimon: Planet Nightmare...... *paces* Jedi said this place was called Planet Tropic. And "Uniting under one power" usually means rejecting cooperation. "A crazy dictator" perhaps. "A better place for her kind" sounds like genocide. *turns sharply to face Rage, looking him directly in the eyes* I think you're the liar.

Marice: Wait, what if that just means his mother's people are oppressed? Protests and civil wars happen all the time, and usually the oppressed people aren't evil. And look at this big guy, picking on that poor little thing, nobody with a good heart could really want to kill a child! I think you're the liar! *points to Shadow*

SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/1/2011, 4:05 am

Luna: *her ears twitch and she calls back* IT'S ME! LUNA!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/1/2011, 11:52 pm

~Rolling his eyes from the misunderstandings that the newcomers were squabbling over, Shadow eyes the Agents coming up fast, and in a defensive action, spins around and attains a battle pose. In his left, hand he charges up a Chaos Spear attack and calls back to the group in a stern voice. ~

Shadow: Call me what you want, girl, but that's not going to stop me from destroying the Supreme Overlord! It appears that her top soldier's have arrived! I'll take them out while the two of you get out! Take the mine shaft behind you out - there should be tunnels that lead to a few exits!

~With a determined look on his face, Rage saw Marice's faith in his story, as well as listening to the words of the one Agent about SOK wanting him home, he quickly dashed behind Shadow and grabs a hold of the girl's hand. He pulled her to her feet and began to run away with her (but not too far, unfortunately for his sake), not as a hostage, but as an ally, and not knowing how the Digital World worked, began to fire dark purple and black flames at Lunarimon! Shadow was too busy holding off the Agents with blasts of Chaos Spears and agility to do much. ~

(UNKNOWN LOCATION)

~Unintimidated by the newly shelled-Knives, the 'bots kept at it, fighting stead fast and with all their robotic strength behind each of their blows. However, this caused them to be about a few seconds slower in slice-rate. When they recognized this, they began to generate electric shockwaves to the blade of the swords, in hopes that Knives' metal would be easily electrocuteable. The only way to find out, was to try to land a good hit. ~

Wrath: I hear her too! *as his ears spin around his head like a radar, trying to detect something* Luna! Luna!!

Kane: *turns around for a moment in between his searching * Luna's trapped here too?! Oh man... I hope she doesn't run into the other beast...

- LUNA'S CHAMBER (happens to be a floor above the rest of them - the path of destruction she followed was a mere illusion created by the Colosseum of Corruption itself! )

~In a dark corner that was yet to be inspected, within the largest room so far, a massive glittering and silky looking spider's web was left, glistening in the light of the flickering torches along the Egyptian-looking walls. On the ceiling high above the web and ground, was a massive 10 foot long, 15 foot wide tarantula, its hairy legs clinging to the web-like threads that also hung to the ceiling. It's tiny, beady black eyes were staring at the girl enter the room, whether or not she noticed it in such a dark corner. Its bushy fangs dripped with a saliva-like slime, and on its abdimin was a strange pattern. The pattern looked a lot like the shape of Wrath's chest fur as well as the black pattern on Rocky's sneaker, but colored brown. The spider itself was deep red with a black underside and legs. It also wore a silver/gray metal collar around its "neck". All it did, was wait for Luna to get curious enough to look around. ~

(Yeah, made up the spider on the spot, but I had to from the most frightening source of inspiration. The other day I thought I saw a massive brown tarantula in my kitchen behind the fridge, and had a small panic attack that brought me to fearful tears - I'm a major arachnaphobe - but it turned out it was just a scrunched up rubber band wrapped around some wires. I thank my sister for being the hero and grabbing the flashlight to make sure that's all it was. >< It's actually still hard for me to laugh about it. My apt complex had gotten reports of spider and snake sightings inside the apartments. Not good. )
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 5/2/2011, 4:19 am

(OOC: Why did it have to be spider? T~T Also conflict heck yeah!)

COAL MINES

*Marice and Lunarimon call to each other, to no avail. The stomping of soldiers, combined with the energy radiating from Shadow's attack and the fire balls from Rage cause the delicate ceiling to slowly crumble, starting with small rocks and stalactites*

Marice: Lunarimon! *struggles with Rage* Wait, she's my partner, we can't leave each other!

Lunarimon: *swears loudly, dodging falling debris and Rage's assault* Let her go, you BRAT! MOON BEAM! *fires a blast of white energy towards Rage's head, causing the cavern to crumble more* Rrrrr..... *turns and bolts down the mine shaft, calling over her shoulder* MARICE RUN AWAY FROM HERE, WE'LL FIND EACH OTHER LATER!! You, Shadow hog, come with me I need your knowledge of this land.

CHAMBER 4

Archimedes: It sounds like she's above us.....

Sunny: *twirling her mace* Then I guess there's nowhere to go but up. *grins mischievously*
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/2/2011, 6:56 am

~mines~
Agent Clone1: You cannot win, Mr. Shadow. Even if you attempt to kill the two of us, there are still over 300 more G-clones lead by 100 Agent Clones outside. The mine is surrounded completely and as soon as you kill us our beacons will go off and signal the order to destroy the mine with all of you in it. You are now at an impasse *cracks knuckles and removes sunglasses.* however, I will enjoy watching you die.....Mr. Shadow.
*both Agent Clones charge at shadow and begin attacking him at once with Sonic-like speed in they're kicks and punches.*

~unknown location.~
Knives: uh oh.....*backflips out of the blade's range.* looks like I'm gonna have to duel plasmid this one....*turns one hand back to normal and takes out another plasmid needle. he then injects it into his hand. His hand reels around a bit then turns back to metal. his entire body begins to smoke and the metal turns bright red. flames lick the metal as steam hisses on his body.* Haha! plasmid Incinerate: Successful! Plasmid Combination, Searing Hearth!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/2/2011, 7:11 pm

~COLOSSEUM (Luna's Chamber)~

Luna: *she curiously steps into the room, not noticing the lurking danger. She starts looking for the exit. She stops, looks around, then moves further into the room.* How the Hell do I get out of here...

*she sighs as a ball of psychic energy grows in her hand, illuminating the darkness. Once more she looks around, hoping to locate the exit. Instead, she comes face to... eyes? with a Giant Arachnid. She screams and falls backwards, the light in her hand vanishing.*

Last edited by Luna on 5/2/2011, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : x.x I didnt like the layout)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/5/2011, 8:04 pm

(Sorry I'm late again! >< I have a lot of messages to reply to and get back in the games! Man, even though its my day off, I'm still pretty behind on my drawing and RPing! First day as a Special Admin and this is how I act?! ><; Pathetic.)

~A Shadow began to be pummelled by the Agent's quick style fighting, he began to glow a bright red. Gathering up his Chaos Energy, all the while losing some stamina from the constant attacks, he began to fold up into a ball, started to spin at an amazing pace, and finally yelled the two words that would cease the Agents' attacks for a very short period of time: ~

Shadow: CHAOS... BLAST!!

~Unravelling his body along with a ten meter wide out burst of raw Chaos Power, amplified by the mines themselves, knocked the Agent's off of his body and flung them back a bit. The hedgehog dropped to the ground, but looked up to see and faintly hear Lunarimon call to him for back up! Rage had taken her friend hostage! As quick as his body allowed at this pretty weakened state, he jogged over to the entrance to the mines, which was where the evil child and his hostage were inside. ~

Shadow: *in a loud, but hoarse voice, truly showing how tired he was* There's another way to get to them!! Head about a mile east from here (on the surface) and there should be a straight up path to the central boiler's room! It sounds odd for a mine to have, I know, but once you've arrived at the room, you'll need to activate the tunnels' lock systems! This will close off some of their exits! We can track them easier if they can't escape!

~Rage, meanwhile, had gotten hit from the attack sent upon him by Lunarimon, and burned some of his fur and skin. Staggering, he kept going, trying to tell Marice information to earn her trust and loyalty to the side of the SOK! ~

Rage: *holding one hand on his burnt head and one hand still gripping Marice's wrist* Oww... Some friend you got there!! I'm just trying to help the Supreme Overlord that rules this planet now! My mother is actually really nice if you stay on her good side! She also never gives up a promise - she always says if you do certain things for her, she'll give you lots of money, power, and abilities! That's how I got to be so strong! Giving me the Dark Flame was the best gift I've ever gotten! What kind of powers do you have?

(UNKNOWN LOCATION)

~The robots keep slashing forth, even though every time that they get close enough to Knives, their outer metal coats heat up and even begin to melt. The electricity that runs through the swords started to short out due to the heat overkill, and sparks not only flew from the blades, but the beings that carried them as well! These bots would fight to their last "breath"! ~

~Snickering from where he stood, Kane enjoyed seeing the maliciousness rise to Leporis' face. It seemed she was really itching to get out and finally finish this mess, so as he walked over to where she was, he offered himself as a jumping platform. ~

Kane: The ceiling is a bit high here, so you can surely use me as a step to smash us through the floor of the level above. *narrows eyes lightly with a smirk* And you don't have to worry about me looking up... you know, because I'm much more of a mature person. *glanes at Wrath*

Wrath: *with a puff of steam coming out of his black nose, comically almost* Kane, I'm not THAT immature! And I haven't had time to be a pervert!

Kane: Which is why you wouldn't pass up a chance to help out one of the few females on our team. The one with the shortest skirt.

Wrath: *blushes heavily* I wouldn't look at Sunny that way! Honest!! Anyway, are we even sure that we can smash the ceiling that easily? I mean, granted, she's strong, but what about this creepy Colosseum?! It like, has a mind of its own...maybe... *looks around with a worried expression on his face*

- SPIDER CHAMBER

~The arachnid beast dropped down from the ceiling it nearly hung from, and created a slight tremor for the floor. It's eyes glitter with darkness as it allows for its hiteous face to be seen in the brightness of the flame-lit walls that it's slowly coming out of. It's legs create small stomping noises that cannot be heard from below, but well enough in the room. Suddenly, it lashed out its fangs toward Luna, and tried to bite her legs! ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/5/2011, 8:12 pm

Luna: O.O *she shrieks again, getting up and runs. She pulls a pair of ice swords out of the damp air, and goes into a defensive movement* Okay... Mr. S-Spider... W-w-wanna play?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/5/2011, 9:11 pm

~mines~
*as the agents are sent flying back, the shadows in the mines ripple and out steps the G-Man himself. The G-Man smiles at Shadow and cracks his knuckles.* Mr. Shadow, it is a pleasure to finally meet you in person. You have faced many challenges....pity they were all in vain. Now, shall we begin? *gets into a Rock-Lee style fighting stance, standing straight up with one hand held out like he's telling Shadow to bring it on.*

~unknown location~
Knives: *charges past the slashes and grabs both bots by the neck, his fingers melting the metal on the necks causing his hands to go through like play dough. He then lifts the bots off the ground and slams them into the earth, causing their heads to burst from the heat and pressure.* How do ya like that, boys!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 5/9/2011, 5:18 am

(OOC: @Rocky: Woohoo well look at you, you fancy new Special Admin. ;P )

CHAMBER 4

S.Leporis: *laughs heartily at Kane and Wrath* I'm not concerned about that. *lifts skirt up nonchalantly* I'm wearing shorts underneath, see?

Archimedes: SAILOR LEPORIS! How could you? Have some decency!

S.Leporis: I do have decency, I'm wearing shorts. Now you stay down here and keep out of the way, I don't want falling debris to hit you bubby. *places him next to Kane. Then, readying her mace, places one foot into Kane's hand and leaps into the air with all her strength, raising her mace to strike the ceiling. The mace glows gold faintly, and the sun ornament becomes heavier, crashing into the ceiling. It cracks with a sound like thunder, and a great hole appears in the middle of the ceiling. She latches one hand onto the edge, and looks down to her companions* All good! Come on up guys. *feels something skiney on her hand, somewhat like a spider's leg* What-.....

PHOENIX MINES

Lunarimon: *ears perk, listening to Shadow's instruction* A mile east,.... fantastic. *stops and looks back, seeing the worn out hedgehog struggling with the mysterious soldiers* NNnnggrrrr,..... He needs my help, but Marice.... *sighs angrily, and bounds back towards the fight* DUSK CLAW! *her paws radiate a smokey black and purple aura, and slashes towards the soldiers*

---

Marice: Powers? Well,... *still prancing along the little hedgehog's side, she pulls out her Digivice* I have this, but I need Lunarimon to use it. It makes her Digivolve, so she gets bigger and stronger. It's also has a handy navigation system, but it can only locate other Digivices and out partner Digimon. See, this dot here is us, and here's Lunarimon not far behind, so I'll always know where she is. I've heard it can ward off darkness and stuff too, but I haven't seen it.... That's about it, I'm just a human.

(OOC: Lunarimon actually has three attacks, however I haven't come up with the third one.... Dusk Claw is her melee attack and uses less energy, while Moon Beam is ranged and takes more energy to use and a longer "cool down" if you will. I want her third attack to be some kind of defensive or stat raising move, but I'll let you all know when I come up with it. Marice and Lunarimon are being used in a big Digimon fan project by my friend so I'm considering that canon for her for now. :p )
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SophiCatte 5/19/2011, 12:12 am

Character Name: Ru
Species: Iton Crux
Planet/Universe: Unknown
Power: Can cast weak magic, cling to ceilings and walls, and sniff out any food nearby.

Within a random chamber in the Coliseum(I don't know!) a portal opened, and a strange creature tumbled out, landing on the floor face-first. A low, strangled whine emitted from her throat, before she started to push herself up, crouching on all fours.
"Nnn... What happened.."
She lifted a large, clawed hand to rub at her head, fingers running through thick locks of hair. She was a very strange-looking creature. Somewhat canine in appearance, with a long muzzle, and the fangs of a carnivore. Dark blue fur streaked with lighter blue stripes, and dappled with spots. Large, bat-like ears that curled at the ends. A stiff tail slightly longer than her height of 5'8". As she lifted her head to survey her surroundings, her eyes would be seen as a light blue, similar in color to the stripes and spots that marked her fur.
"Where the hell am I now? ....I wonder if there's any food here."
Her mind immediately wandered to food, and her tongue slipped out of her moth and lolled a bit to the side, as thoughts flooded in of various delicacies she enjoyed, oblivious to anyone or thing that may be nearby.
SophiCatte
SophiCatte
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 5/21/2011, 12:49 am

(OOC: Yurikooooo!!! 8D Hey, mind if we put you in the spider chamber? This spider boss is gonna be tough to put down)
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/21/2011, 10:01 am

(yeah! Luna is kind of an arachnophobe... She needs all the help she can get!!! oddish!~)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SophiCatte 5/21/2011, 7:02 pm

((OOC: SURE! oddish!~ Go right ahead! Ru will prolly try to eat it!))
SophiCatte
SophiCatte
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 5/23/2011, 5:48 am

(OOC: I wonder what spider taste like.... Oh my gosh I'm gonna be sick that sounds bad!)

-Colosseum Chamber 4, Second Floor-

*Again the chamber rumbled, signifying the arrival of a new victim. A portal revealed the newly arrived Ru*

Archimedes: *leaps up through the opening from the first floor, and looks around, noticing what he perceives as a room filled with monsters that are going to eat him* S-Sunny.... Sunny, help!

S.Leporis: Tell me that's not a spider's leg on me,..... *struggles to keep her grip while waiting for Wrath and Kane to climb up to the next floor*

Archimedes: ... B-big spider. BigbigbigbigBIG spider, and the fox girl, and another m-monster.... *eyes grow wide and cowers, pressing himself against the floor hoping to not be noticed*

S.Leporis: Ffffffffffffffffff.

SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/23/2011, 2:48 pm

Luna: *jumps at the spider, swinging her swords, only to be smacked away by the long hairy legs. She hits the far wall* OWWWWWW!!!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/23/2011, 5:48 pm

( LOOOOOL rocky)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 5/23/2011, 7:43 pm

(OOC: I'm sorry Rocky. T~T)
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/23/2011, 8:09 pm

(OKAY. THIS IS BY FAR - I think - ONE OF MY LONGEST POSTS YET. WHEW... TWO HOURS OF JUST THINKING OF THIS STUFF. ENJOY MY FRANTIC FRIENDS. And I promise to keep up this time. Thanks for playing, and I'm sorry you had to be sorry. ^_^; )

UNKNOWN LOCATION

~Finally after Knives triumphantly smashed down the machines into their final fatal fall, the robots exploded into a massive red hot pile of parts and gizmos. The explosion, however, was so large it roared up about 13 feet into the air, and grew to be 10 feet wide. This was due to the fact that since there were two 'bots as the explosion's catalyst, but they also collided with some of the other parts from the previously taken out machines. The explosion of fire finally died down after a few minutes of burning, but at last, they were all gone. No one would drag them to to Colosseum today… ~

SOK DOMAIN - COMPUTER ROOM

SOK: Ahh, so that's where they are…

~After many minutes of searching for the whereabouts of the resistance outside of the Colosseum, her computer had found the destroyed robots that Knives and Poinsettia had eliminated. Thankfully, the woman always makes sure that her robots leave destruction marks, meaning that once a guard 'bot is destroyed or damaged greatly, it sends out "distress signals" that enable other robots to come in for back up, and or repairs. Now that all of her robots had been destroyed, it made sense that someone was out there causing all the trouble. Still trying to regain her strength, SOK (now sitting up on a comfortable chair next to the computer's keyboard) keyed in a few commands for the back up to arrive. This time, she was serious about enslaving these powerful fighting resisters. ~

SOK: If they refuse this time, I'll send another small fleet after them… but, "three strikes, and you're out"… *grins* That means I'll personally finish the job.

~Shadow smirked as he saw the powerful sweep of Lunarimon's Dusk Claw attack, and prepared himself for the fight between he and the G-Man. In his left hand was yellow, sparked up charge of a Chaos Spear attack, and in his right hand, a balled fist of red energy. Under his feet, sparks flew, as he was preparing to use them for speed. Narrowing his eyes, he at last shot the Chaos Spear attack at the G-Man, and as he began charging the second blast, he ran behind the man, drop kicked him from his fighting stance, and backed off, waiting for a reply in the form of a counter. In his mind, he focused on the battle, but as backup, he had Lunarimon, in case anything were to happen to him and he was unable to finish the job. She could also finish off the other agents, judging by how strong that first attack was. Hopefully, he thought, that he would be able to weaken the G-Man enough to chase after Rage before he corrupted Marice or signaled to his mother for help. ~

~Meanwhile, Rage kept pulling Marice along, listening to her admit she had no other powers than to contact her friend with that strange looking device. He wanted her to trust him, like the manipulative little fiend he was, so he didn't block off the passageways. He figured the farther they went, the more confusing it would get for her ally to follow. ~

Rage: Great. Well, if we make it back to my Mom's Domain up in Crystopoli, maybe she could give you some better powers. I just wanna get the heck outta here… I wish I knew how to conjure up some kind of a map… That jerk Shadow seriously deserves what's coming to him for dragging me all the way down south!

INSIDE THE COLOSSEUM - CHAMBER 4 (lower level)

~After Kane helps Sunny up, he notices that indeed one of the new boss' legs are touching the girl in the Sailor uniform. His eyes grow wide with fear as he encourages Wrath to shoot it down. ~

Kane: Wrath!

Wrath: *blushing* Man, if she didn't remind me of an Aunt or something so much I'd totally--

Kane: WRATH! Tropic to Fireball?! You alive there?!

Wrath: What!?!

Kane: *pointing upward violently, accidentally causing one of his wounds to rage with pain temporarily. This caused him to grip his bicep with his other hand and grit his teeth while saying what he wanted to say* There's a fuzzy leg touching your ally that doesn't belong to Archimedes, nor Luna! Shoot it down!!

Wrath: *looks up and as his eyes grow wide, he shakily begins to move his hands into a bow and arrow position. He sets his hands on fire, then, controlling which way the fire moves, he forms a flaming, red bow with a white-yellow arrow.* Take this, you freaky fuzzy leg!

- CHAMBER 4 (upper level)

~Firing the hot arrow at the leg, the Tarantula that the leg belonged to reared back ferociously, and smashed into the wall behind it in panic. The scream that it made was that of nails on a chalkboard, but it hadn't ceased until the fire was out a few moments later. Furious, and thinking that the attack was either caused by Luna or the newcomer, Ru, it raised its abdomen high. Unlike most spiders, it shot purple web out at the three targets, but instead of tough string, it was poisonous! Luckily, the venom would take a while to penetrate skin and/or fur, and needed a lot more of the string to actually kick in, but its plan was to get a hold of its prey first, then to cover it in poisonous thread so the toxins would slowly kill the victim. Hopefully, the two were fast enough to escape the shot! ~

- CHAMBER 4 (lower level/going up)

Kane: I think you got it! Let's get up there before the whole ceiling-slash-floor comes crashing down.

Wrath: Right!

~Kicking on his fire-charged shoes, Wrath flew above Kane's head, but made sure not to burn him, as he grabbed his arms and attempted to pull him up. As heavy as the Komodo was, Wrath's mechanical parts made a difference in helping him use every last ounce of his strength to get his friend high enough to grab onto Sunny's legs. ~

Kane: Hang on, Sailor… *grabs onto one leg while Wrath is still struggling to hold him up* This is going to get heavy… *grabs the other leg as Wrath lets go*

~Extremely weak by the trip up, Wrath felt like falling back down, but now that he only had to carry his own weight the rest of the way up, he did so, landing on his knees right next to the shivering Archimedes. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/23/2011, 10:21 pm

G-Man: *Stumbles from the drop kick, but recovers and kicks the Chaos Spear, sending the blast into a wall. He then straightens his tie, turns to Shadow, and smirks.* I'm going to enjoy watching you die, Mr. Shadow....*charges Shadow and lays a powerful and fast roundhouse kick to Shadow's head. The kick in its own right had the force of a wrecking ball behind it.*

Knives: *his metal ears prick up and he looks in the direction of the robot reinforcements.* oh boy....that can't be good.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum