NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty

Rocky's House of Pain

+4
Maxwell
Genesis
SailorSun546
Rocky
8 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 9 Empty Re: Rocky's House of Pain

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 5:39 pm

G-Man: which way?
G-Man clone (guard): this way....I was an elite guard before I was Awakened....the SOK leader's main chamber is this way....
G-Man: thank you. *they walk in the direction of the throne room*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 8:01 pm

Pointsettia: *follows the group of G-Men*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 8:07 pm

Alex: *keeps close to Pointsettia* I'm a little nervous...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 8:09 pm

Pointsettia: *picks up a rock* I'll protect you!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 8:15 pm

Alex: you armed with a rock...now I really feel safe.....
G-Man: we're here.
*the group is standing in front of the two large doors that lead to the throne room.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 8:17 pm

Pointsettia: *puts her arm out* Stop. We dont need to be spotted*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/4/2011, 8:21 pm

INSIDE SOK DOMAIN

~One of the guards along the halls, heavily armed with guns, a spear, and a shield, spotted the group, and crouched into battle positing. It's armor was strong, and it was about 8 feet high. ~

Heavy Guard: Halt! You are trespassing! You shall regret setting foot in this palace! *fires yellow energy beams from spear at the group*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 8:25 pm

G-Man: take care of him, gentlemen.
G-Man Clones (5): yes.
*all 5 clones fly at the guard and all stab him in each of his limbs as they slowly begin to assimilate him into another G-Man
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/4/2011, 8:54 pm

(@Zazul: I'mma thinkin' you have quite enough clones now... Have a fight once in a while! ^_^; )

~Another guard heard the commotion and stomped over to the madness. He attempted to attack in the same fashion, but this time, aimed his fire toward the shorter mammals! ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 8:57 pm

Alex: No you dont! LAW ABIDING SILVER GUN! *fires blast at the new guard*
(sorry rocky! just tryin out the G-Man's new powers!)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 3/4/2011, 11:30 pm

(OOC: Yeeeehhh, it's about 112 episodes long actually..... Sailor Moon has 200, and I never watched Inuyasha very much, but I hear that's quite long. When I rewatched Yu Yu Hakusho it actually went by pretty fast. I don't remember a lot of filler, and the characters are a lot of fun. I can't say that I hate anyone, and usually I do hate at least one character in my favorite shows. Like Cyborg 009, I hated about half of the cast but it's still one of my favorites.)

Archimedes: Legend of Zelda is an adventure-puzzle video-game world. They operate..... differently. Though the hearts don't usually look like that....

S.Leporis: No luck on a door yet, but I found this Rupee! 8D *standing next to another smashed pot, she triumphantly holds up a glimmering green gem. As Archimedes does yet another rabbit face-palm, black, translucent tentacles spring from the gem and wrap around Sailor Leporis's arms, legs and throat. She flails her arms screaming obscenities at the gem in panic*

Archimedes: SUNNY!
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/5/2011, 12:18 am

(@Sailor: Oooh, really? *winces* Well, it sounds like it'll keep me busy for quite some time anime-wise! ^_^; But that's good about the characters at least. XD "I AM YOUR BROTHER GONE BAD!!" Yeah, a few of those guys got annoying, but I still wanna watch more of that too. ^_^

@Zazul: That's okay, but next time I recommend doing mini-character bios that look like the ones on the first page, okay? Just so the posters know what/who they're dealing with in order to play better...even if it is supposed to be a mystery - then just put "N/A" or something. )

INSIDE THE COLUSSEUM

Wrath: KANE! SOMETHING'S GOT SUNNY!!

~Kane spins around quickly, catches sight of the struggle and rushes forward. He grabs ahold of one of the girl's arms and tries to rip the dark tentacles from her limps, pulling as hard as he can. He even tries to cut the tentacles as well with his sharp claws, but it seems to be no use. Is this a sign of the demonic forces lurking in the Pyramid-Colusseum? While thinking, he kept trying to free the girl. Wrath on the other hand was so freaked out that he stood quivering in place. ~

Wrath: Ar-Archimedes! W-what do we do?!

PLANET TROPIC - SOK DOMAIN

~The blast hit and burned some of the strong armor that protected its machine-like innerds, which caused it to change its battle plan. This time, it threw back its spear and withdrew a long black-bladed sword and held up its shield high. Slowly, but furiously, it stomped over to the challenger, ready to swing! ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 1:13 am

Pointsettia: WHAT PART OF STAY HIDDEN DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND?????
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 3/5/2011, 1:55 am

(OOC: Yeah, it is pretty long.... It takes some build up, but the Dark Tournament arc is amazing, I think it's the Anime's highest point. And I've gotta find someone who still has all the episodes of C009! YouTube keeps taking them down and suspending the people who post them, so they're a lot harder to find now...)

Archimedes: I-.... I don't know!

S.Lepris: *still struggling as the tendrils tighten around her throat, she lifts her mace and uses the brush tip to drizzle some golden acid onto the tendrils. The bubble and hiss for a moment, then grow larger and stronger* F.... Fighting it is.... is making it s-stronger. It m....ust feed off n-..negative energy..... *she begins choking and struggling for breath*

Archimedes: Ooooooooohhh Sunny noooo! *stamps his feet in frustration and terror* This is SOK's doing. Everything on this planet seems to feed off negative energy..... which means...... Ah! That's it! Sunny, try to relax, think happy thoughts, maybe that will weaken it! If fighting it makes it stronger, then positive energy might stop it!

S.Leporis: *nods, and stops struggling. The tendrils don't loosen up, but they stop gaining power. Still, the continued pressure to her throat and limbs continues to weaken her, and she sinks to the floor, wheezing*

Archimedes: OOoooohhh! Kane, Wrath please help, I don't know what else to do!
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/5/2011, 10:24 pm

(Still, it does sound awesome. ^_^ No way, really?! Why does Youtube do that? Why don't they just make a channel for it? But whatever, I'm sure we'll find the rest of them one day. It'll just take time to actually look. XD)

INSIDE THE COLUSSEUM

Kane: *stepping back and thinking about what Archimedes said about the positive energy* Right! Wrath! I need you to think hard about your mother!

Wrath: ?! What?! W-why me?! You're standing right there!!

Kane: Without sunlight, my attacks aren't powerful enough! I need you to think about finally ending this madness and saving your mother! Think about the defeat of SOK's evil reign and reuniting with her! Do it, boy!!

Wrath: I...I would do nearly anything to save her... I've traveled back in time for her... I've changed my future so I could reunite her and Daddy... Mommy, don't fall victim to evils and darkness!! Don't take your anger and fear upon my friends like Sunny and Archimedes! I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS!!

~Wrath balled fists began to light up with white and yellow sparks, and within seconds, they enflamed into luminous wisps of fire. Focusing on his aim, he posed up his arms in a battle position and with a flick of his right wrist, a red ball of hot flames shot out of his palm and headed for the black tentacle wrapped around Sunny's throat! A direct hit, but did it work?! ~

Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 10:28 pm

*while Alex and Pointsettia fight the guards, the G-Man and his clones are able to sneak into the throne room*
G-Man: so....we finally meet face to face....SOK.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 10:31 pm

Pointsettia: Rawr! These clones are getting on my nerves!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 10:33 pm

Alex: forget them! keep your mind on the SOK guards that are charging us!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 10:35 pm

Pointsettia: *her eyes flash green and large vines erupt from the ground*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/5/2011, 10:53 pm

~While the one guard was trying to slash at Alex, another two guards of the same status and stature clunked over to Poinsetta and tried to punch and stab her with their weapons. But thanks to the vines, the two tripped up while trying to attack and their attentions turned to trying to combat the tendril-like vegetation. They were still angry and they still tried to fight all the same! ~

~In the throne room, there was no SOK, for she had departed into the secret, soundproof meeting room, that was now closed off to outsiders. In there, she was still attempting to talk with the dark Lord ShadowChris, in which she finally said "no" to his offer of taking her down now or later. Because the presence of negative energy was so strong, she sensed that they were in the throne room, but she didn't pay any attention to it. ~

SOK: Well? What is your response, Lord Christopher? There is not going to be a "surrender" for me. Why would I give up my new godly control over this planet ever? I'm sure you agree. Would you give up your entire fortune for the sake of a "oh so scary" resistance? Would you give up your planet for the resistance? Somehow, I think we're more alike than you give me credit for... *grins* Well, at least now... in this new form of mine...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 10:58 pm

G-Man: what a shame....and here I take all this trouble to double-cross Geneforce and lead two of their strongest members into a trap and I don't even get to apply for a position in your organization....bad form indeed....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 11:01 pm

Pointsettia: I. HATE. ROBOTS!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 3/6/2011, 2:10 am

(OOC: I don't get it either. The creator of C009 died before he finished the manga series, and the various versions of the Anime are so old that no one cares about the copy right anymore. It's not like Toei Animation is making money off it anymore, they don't even sell it in the U.S)

*Wrath's attack, filled with good intentions and an intense desire to reunite his family ignited the tendrils wriggling out of them gem. A horrible screeching sound filled the hall, resonating in our hero's ears. The squirming tendrils thrashed, releasing their grip on Sailor Leporis, and disintegrated into a pile of ash on the floor. The shining green gem fell to the floor with a muffled clank, landing in the pile of ash*

S.Leporis: *choking and sputtering* What.... what is this thing? Is it.... dead?

Archimedes: *bounds into Sunny's arm, whimpering* Oh Sunny I thought I'd lose you! Wrath, thank you!

S.Leporis: *hugs Archimedes and gently scratches his ears* Yeah... thank you Wrath.... *pokes the gem with her foot* It's not doing anything now. I think you killed it.
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/7/2011, 12:07 pm

(@Sailor: Well that's pretty dang sad! Nobody cares, yet they take it down from all viewing websites... Great logic right thar! Did they ever think about like, the handful of fans that just want to watch it for fun or something? No... cause no one ever thinks about that. I wonder if there's an abridged series or a fan-created animation or something?)

SOK: Ugh, are you kidding me? I can still feel your presence, visitor, whoever you are... As if you're not trying to dupe me...

~With a tired sigh, and a flick of her long, green hair, the woman lined herself up with the doorway back into the throne room and used a powerful side kick to force the heavy steel door out of its place and fly across the room, clattering on the hard floor beneath it. She cleared her throat, brushed off her hips lightly with her hands, and stepped through the doorway. She turned back though and signalled the Lord ShadowChris to come along if he liked. When she was back in her large throne room, she eyed the G-Man, wondering what kind of traitor he was going to try to be. Playing it as usual, she seductively walked over to him, and in her smooth voice, spoke. ~

SOK: So, old man... Should I welcome you openly, or do you want a strict business apllication? Oh, but I should let you know, I've seen what you did to my soldiers (thanks to that mini monitor I've crushed before)... Pretty sure that morphing power isn't going to work on me. Frankly, if the resistance keeps fighting the way it is, nothing will stop me! *giggles*

~Outside of the throne room, the robots continuously tried to fight back, even though it was getting tougher for them to go on with all the distractions like the vines and G-Men clones. ~

INSIDE THE COLUSSEUM

~Wrath nodded as he stared down at the dead gem creature's ash, still clenching his ears from the screech nervously. Kane then walked over to Sunny as he held out a hand to help her and Archimedes up off the ground. ~

Kane: I'm very proud of you, Wrath. Your parents would be too. *smiles*

Wrath: Y-you're welcome, Sunny and Archimedes... I'm glad you're okay. But... was it really my "happy" thoughts that killed it?

Kane: Positive energy is the exact opposite to negative energy, and when they come together, they are cancelled out. My guess is, that in order to conquer the remaining demonic forces in this place, we have to stay on the positive end of the spectrum no matter what evil forces come to get us.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 3:58 pm

G-Man: my dear lady, I want only what you want.....Universal Domination. I have concluded that the only way the two of us will be able to accomplish this deed will be to join forces. as for what happens afterwords, we will cross that proverbial bridge when we get to it. as for the Geneforce, consider the two outside that are currently being captured by your robots and my clones as a gift. I am merely what I always have been...a shrewd business man. as for the seduction aura you are giving off, I suggest you cut it and save your strength. I am not a being who can pro-create like human. Attractions of the flesh are as nothing to me.

~in the hall~
*the G-Man clones stop attacking the robots and leap at Alex and Pointsettia, pinning them to the ground and forcing their powers to deactivate*
Alex: why that.....G-MAN YOU BASTARD! I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED YOU!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next