NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by Zazul 1/26/2016, 10:44 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

*as Loria flies, she suddenly feels a gust of wind dash past her. She then here's Kurt's voice yell out. Upon arriving to the beach, she finds Kurt, horn drawn, as he and Zigg stand face to face*

Kurt: NOT ONE MORE STEP, OR I'LL HAVE YOU, LONG-SHANKS!

Zigg: Take it easy, buddy...*he smiles and holds up his hands innocently* I mean no harm, compadre. Make love, not war, ya dig? I'm here to help...You're pal, Loria the King's Blade over here saved me. Name's Zigg. Zigg Marley, at your service.

Kurt: Zigg? As in Commander Zigg of the Vanguard? Well, that changes everything! *he puts his horn back* Sorry for the startled introduction...Kurt, Quartermaster of Loria Company. And this is June, a member of Argyle, the King's Shield's, Company.

Zigg: *he kneels down and smiles at June, lowering his glasses and looking over them as he looks June up and down* Well now, if you ain't the cutest little thing I ever did see? *he pushes his glasses back up* You know, I always thought kids were-*before he can finish, his smile fades as he keeps looking at June. Then, he brings his hand up to his mouth, covering it as he starts tapping his foot* Your body...it looks like you were surgically altered...and those alterations are causing you a lot of pain....I can only think of one place that would do such a thing to an innocent girl...*he kneels down and pulls June into a hug* Don't worry, kid...I know where you're from...and trust me, you're a lot better off now that you're out of there....Avalon is really too cruel a place...

Kurt: Wait...how can you see June's body like that and tell it was altered?

Zigg: My shades, kid. They're Magic Tools from Avalon...And sometimes, I hate them, because when I see stuff like this, pain that can't be seen with the naked eye...It really boils my blood, the cruelty of some people in this world...

Kurt: *he hears something in the distance and looks out, seeing an object approaching at dangerous speeds* What in the name of?...

Yorg: *his voice can be heard yelling from the object. It was a large, metal slab that Yorg was controlling with his Magnetism, allowing him, Cameron, and Commander Jaeger to ride it through the air. It would seem that Jaeger was using powerful pulses of sound to push it faster in the air, but it was now moving too fast* -TOLD YOU, YOU PUT WAAAAAAY TOO MUCH ENERGY INTO THAT!

Jaeger: OH PIPE DOWN AND HOLD ON! WE'RE GONNA CRASH!

Yorg: *he holds onto Cameron, protecting her as the slab suddenly crashes into the sand, all three Knights tumbling onto the ground. On Cameron and Yorg's backs were giant bundles, the bundle on Yorg's back having two hilts protruding out while the one on Cameron's only had one* Ugh...That's it...next time, you don't control our speed....

Jaeger: *he rubs his head, growling* We're here, aren't we?...

Zigg: Oi! Jaeger! That you, man?!

Jaeger: Zigg! There you are, you lazy ape! *he stands up and runs over, the two clasping arms and smiling at each other* Where's James? Is he alright?

Yorg: *he stands up and runs over with Cameron to June, Loria, and Kurt* Loria, Kurt! Its good to see you all alive! You too, June! Where are the others? We have presents for Karn and Terran...It would seem that somebody in Silvenheim is a veeeeeery good friend, because they commissioned weapons for those two. Cameron also has something for you, Loria...a weapon, designed by myself, Cameron, and Forger Gale.

Zigg: Gale's still around? How she lookin'? Still fine as I remember her?

Yorg: I think she would knock you flat if you said that to her...

Zigg: AAAAAAAAAAYE, That's the Gale I remember! That lady always had my heart!~

~Grimoire's Bastion~

Nifelheim: *he looks to Krow as she walks in and smile* Ah, excellent work, Krow!~ Finally being able to witness your work in-person was such a thrilling experience. You are an artist, my dear, and the battlefield is your canvas! Blood and Pain are you paints, and death, your signature. Truly, you are worthy of your title as Commander, and so much more. Now then, I was going to take our guest here on a little educational field trip...I wish for him to meet someone special...someone who has answers to many questions boiling in his adorable, brilliant, little mortal head...*he then notices Eliazar* Ah, the young Vampyre himself...excellent work, butchering that pompous upstart...*he walks over to Eliazar, the Vampyre recoiling in fear at Nifelheim's approach. However, the Demon King merely extended his hand and petted Eliazar on the head, the Vampyre suddenly looking confused, then closing his eyes and nuzzling obediently into Nifelheim's hand* Yes...good boy...*he then turns his attention back to Krow* You have proven yourself capable time and again, Krow. Thank you, for your continued service. *he steps over to Krow, taking her face in his hands as he then plants two kisses, one on one cheek, and then the second on the other, on her face. However, it did not feel like an act of lust or dominance, but an act of pride, as if it was from a father to his daughter. He then releases her face and walks back to Frost* Now, Krow, you will go to Baphamet. He will have all the details for you and young Eliazar...and the rest of your squad. They should be back in fighting shape by now, although your favorite, Tonpetty, does have a fancy new scar on his stomach...the healers were baffled by it. They said that whatever blow hit Tonpetty had enough force to break a Dragon's skull like an egg...and that whoever hit Tonpetty could have hit him FAR harder if they had better control of their strength...

~Grimoire's Bastion, Streets~

Irituum: I happen to know that Salome, my Acrobat, is being held by the Vanguard, at their norther ice base....and that Humbaba, the Beast Tamer, is being held out on their Barge-Prison in the ocean...the Freak Show, Alistair, is in Silvenheim, of course, and the Clown is still off running amok somewhere...But, I'm confident Krow could easily take care of this...after she deals with dear Ezekiel, of course. After all...*he creates his top-hat from fire again, gingerly placing it on his head* The Ringmaster is ultimately the one who calls for the curtain to rise and fall, and the Cannibal's Carnival is MY show....~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 11 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/26/2016, 1:16 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Cameron: *she gets up dizzily from the crash and holds her head as she tries to shake the dizziness away*

June: *she giggles at Cameron and almost bounds over to her out of excitement* You look like you're the same age as me!

Cameron: *she shakes her head one more time before looking up at June, blinking at her* ....Who are you?

Loria: *she laughs and kneels down next to Cameron* This is June Cameron~ She's the newest member of your father's company.

Cameron: *she seems to think for a moment before nodding slowly, carefully pulling down her scarf and revealing the large scar on the bridge of her nose and her small smile* Nice to meet you.

June: *she grins before looking at the hilt coming from her back and tilting her head at it* What's that?

Cameron: *she stops for a second before smiling and taking the clothed weapon off of her back, turning and offering it to Loria* It's for momma~ *she smiles brightly* I helped a little to make it.

Loria: *she blinks at the weapon before carefully taking it by its hilt, making the cloth unravel itself from around it. It looked to be a large greatsword with a very broad, flat side on its blade like a paddle or an oar. Upon closer inspection, she also notices that the guard had a strange marking on it as if it could detach from the blade itself. She runs her hand along the blade, feeling its sharp, scale-like pieces and smiles as she realizes that it was easily repaired if she would use her Awakened Sorcery. She stands up and holds the weapon carefully, smiling as she held it in her now healthy hand. She smiles and bends down to Cameron, rubbing her head as she looks on at her with pride* That's my little girl~ You know exactly how momma loves to beat things up.

Cameron: *her face turns a light shade of pink and she giggles, wrapping Loria in a hug as June looks over to Jaeger, shying away from him nervously before carefully going to hide behind Zigg*

June: *she sticks her tongue out at Jaeger and frowns at him* Meanie furball~

Loria: *she looks over at Yorg and smiles at him gently* Thank you Yorg. I appreciate the haste you made with this. In fact, you were just in time. Zigg has already restored my arm back to fighting shape.

~Grimoire's Bastion~

Krow: *she about falls over as she feels Nifelheim kissing her cheeks, steam comedically escaping her ears as he lets go of her face. She seems to slip into a girlish daze momentarily before hearing Nifelheim's new orders, shaking her head quickly to clear away her fantasies before seeming to stand at attention, a smile on her face as she listened. She nods as she hears him conclude his new orders and gives him a short bow* As you wish Lord Nifelheim~ Although....if I should encounter that Azure Swordsman again, rest assured, I will be trying my best to bring home another new trophy for you. His power was very pretty to watch. *she stands back up straight and looks to Eliazar, a slight smile still on her face as she spoke to him* Shall we go and see the good doctor Eliazar? I think if we ask he may even be able to fix that speech problem that you have. Wouldn't that be nice? *she taps her leg as if she were asking a dog to heel as she leaves the room and heads out*

Frost: *he looks to Nifelheim, his face expressionless* That curse of hers is strange....As much as I would hate to see more of my comrades fall under its influence, I have to admit that I'm curious to observe her as its happening. *he glances at Nifelheim, watching his reaction to his comment*

Grimoire: *she grins wide and nods to Irituum's descriptions, her aura seeming to glow with a slight black mist* Oh I think she would be quite happy to go and fetch your lovely friends for us~ Then once they've all been assembled again, I simply must have you put on one of your shows for me. It's been ages since I've last seen it! *she looks to Irituum with a very pleased grin on her face. But as Irituum looks back at her, something very odd happens. Black markings like tears seem to slowly begin to drip down her face from around her eyes, solidifying themselves into the same exact shape that Ember had on her face when they were fighting mere hours ago....*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/27/2016, 12:23 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Yorg: *he looks over to Zigg and nods* Gratitude for restoring my Commander's arm. My name is Yorg, First Blade of Loria Comany.

Zigg: A pleasure, man. Now, lets get down to brass tacks, since we're all up, ready to go. This village, there isn't ANYTHING normal left here. All the villagers have become these weirdo fish things...and whats worse, there is a monster in the water that can completely nullify Sorcery and Mystic Energy.

Kurt: How do we even fight something like that after the battle we just had? I mean, it seems like that's what drove the Demons that attacked us off...

Zigg: Woah woah woah, DEMONS?! Did I just hear you right?! I thought all of those guys got wiped out by Eddard and us Vanguard years ago!

Jaeger: They were revived, by Grimoire, Nifelheim's daughter...And now they have an army of Half-Demons as well as Demons. That was why we came to find you and James, because we need our Front Line Commanders back. That, and you both have been gone for months...by the way....WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU TWO?!

Zigg: See, we arrived at the village, ready to go, then we find that the place is abandoned. I decided to go investigate by the docks, right, then this big, ugly eel thing comes up out of the water, takes me by surprise, and knocks me out with some psychic attack or something, I don't know! As for James, he had gone off to search the village, so my guess is they probably overwhelmed him and got him with a lucky shot. Either way, from what the villagers were talking about, and from what I could see from analyzing that ugly eel, its apparently pregnant...and its carrying some next-level aura in that tummy there. I'm talking like, this thing would eat a full-grown Dragon for lunch in the blink of an eye-level strength here. But, we're in luck! We now got a good squad here! See, while me and Jaeger raise some hell and cause a big ruckus, you kids can slip in, free James and your friends, re-arm yourselves, and then help us kill that big, ugly sluggy momma lurking in the ocean. Ya dig?

Kurt: Didn't you just say that it can nullify Sorcery? How do you plan on fighting it?

Zigg: *he holds up his hands* With my bare hands. How else? I always fight bare-handed.

Yorg: ....Forgive me if I'm being ignorant, but wouldn't that be a bit impractical in this situation?

Zigg: Oh, right, you guys don't know me...see, my Sorcery has no combat application apart from healing, bottom line. I can't hurt anything with it. But, physically, I'm WAY stronger than I look. Trust me. I ran all the way here, and didn't even use Mystic Focus.

Kurt: And you arrived before Ser Loria...that's not possible.

Jaeger: Oh no, it is for him. Trust me. Zigg here is a monster. NOBODY on the Vanguard, save for Ser Horvath and James, are even able to last three minutes in a fight against Zigg. He may be the Healer, but he's a more than capable warrior.

Yorg: Alright...so when should we move?

Zigg: Who here's stealthy? Let me get a raise of hands now.~

Jaeger: You know I am...

Zigg: Yeah, man, but I want to know the talents of everyone here. *he looks to Kurt* My man with the horn, I take it that mist Sorcery that kept Loria hidden was from you?

Kurt: Yeah. I can manipulate Mist using my sorcery...That camouflage is just one of the things I can do, but I can hold it for a very long time.

Zigg: Alright, you'll be helping too, then. Who else? Lets hear what all of you can do.

Yorg: I can conjure black hands and manipulate them, as a Null Contractor. I can also control magnetism using my Sorcery.

Zigg: Alright, you good at fighting?

Yorg: I held my own against a Dragon Apostle for a while...

Zigg: *he raises a curious eyebrow* Which one?

Yorg: Beck.

Zigg: Old Hard-head...Never liked that guy. Always too thick to really hold a conversation....still, impressive work. Listen, can you make sure that the others can get their weapons?

Yorg: I actually have these two weapons for Terran and Karn.

Kurt: Good, they'll need them...Some Demon named Irituum destroyed Terran's greatsword with just his teeth..and Karn was getting knocked around pretty bad, too...

Zigg: Irituum....as in, Irituum the Wendigo?!

Jaeger: You all already fought them!?

Kurt: Yeah, and whatever that thing in the water that Zigg has been talking about is what made them run. They could have killed us...but we were lucky....

Zigg: Who all is with you guys?

Yorg: ...all four of the new King's Knights, as well as the Crown Prince, Lucas.

Zigg: .....WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT WAS SO MANY IMPORTANT PEOPLE THAT WE HAD TO RESCUE?!

Kurt: ....to my knowledge, you never asked...

Zigg: *he blinks for a bit before sighing* Right you are...right you are...now, what else can everybody do? 

~Grimoire's Bastion, Arena~

Nifelheim: What trophies young Krow brings back are her's and her's alone...I know she will never rise up against me, nor will she ever look to use such a thing against me because I hold her with something far stronger than fear...*he looks to Frost* Admiration, Knight. That is what makes a King. When his true subjects guard him with through admiration, the slaves and riff-raff are kept down through fear. For who would dare strike against a King that even Angels and Demons bow before? *he then grins at Frost* Especially when, to his allies, that King can be more benevolent than any Angel....and to his enemies, more wrathful than any Demon spat out from Hell. And with Krow being the pinnacle of Half-Mortal strength, then the other Half-Mortals will always admire her. And in their admiration, they will follow her every command. Many believed that the Half-Mortals, should they ever begin to think like Mortals, will rebel once they see the unity of the Mortal races...I believe this is folly, for their Champion, their true source of Admiration, is right here, at my heels, snarling at those who would turn against me. Tell me, Ser Frost, do you find me lacking as a King, because of this? Tell it true, Knight. It is a grave sin to honey truthful words when speaking to a King...and an even graver one to outright lie to that King.

Irituum: *as he watches the tear marks form on her face, his smile slowly fades, his tongue suddenly flicking out and licking his teeth in what seemed to be an anxious reflex* Grimmy...you're face....Its already starting...You have the marks on your face, right now...

~Baphamet's Laboratory~

Eliazar: *as he obediently follows Krow through the lab, he can't help but keep on edge. Granted, the Demons were far more advanced than they appeared, and they seemed cleaner than the Vampyre's, but this was still a place were things were done to other creatures...and Eliazar had his fill of such things. He had an Alpha now, and with it, a sense of self-worth.*

Pike: *he is leaning against a wall in Krow Squadron's barracks in the lab, spinning an iron ball on his finger as he whistled a slow tune*

Argon: *he is sitting inside a giant beaker filled with a strange liquid, the liquid bubbling and boiling as it turns to gas. He relaxes inside the giant glass bottle, as if he was in a bath, taking in the toxic fumes that seemed to be born from the boiling chemicals*

Tonpetty: *he is observing Argon curiously, his stomach wrapped in bandages as he keeps a finger on his chin* So, your body absorbs toxic vapors and gasses, converting them into energy for you?

Argon: Yes...and then I can alter the makeup of the gasses, turning them into literally whatever type of gas I want.

Tonpetty: Fascinating...The number of applications on the battlefield that you have is simply astounding. You and I should try a combo technique like Pike and I did...

Argon: I would...be very pleased to. It would increase our efficiency at smiting our foes and spreading chaos.

Pike: Sheesh, you are one dark little cloud of hate, aren't you?

Argon: Yes...It is how I was born.

Pike: I ain't knocking you, I'm just making an observation, okay? In all honesty, that combo was fun...and if we worked on it, we'd have something good here. Personally, I think all of us should work on teamwork. We could have cleaned up that fight WAY quicker if we worked better as a team.

Tonpetty: Agreed. Then, perhaps, that blue swordsman wouldn't have been able to do this to me...I still ache a bit where he hit me.

Argon: The doctors said it was a miracle you lived through that...it was enough to shatter a Dragon's skull like clay.

Pike: *his eyes widen* And we pissed a guy like that off...but more importantly, the Commander was gonna totally take that guy down! You saw that, right?!

Tonpetty: True. I am confident that the Commander could have fought hard and beaten the Azure Swordsman.

Argon: He was strong, but Commander Krow is Commander Krow. She's our leader...and she can't possibly lose.

Tonpetty: *he looks over and sees Krow walking into the barracks with Eliazar* The Commander's back. And she's got a new member for us...

Pike: Looks like a Vampyre...Nifelheim's black navel, I hate Vampyres...they're way too prissy.

Argon: This one doesn't seem prissy...if anything, he looks like something similar to me...I can tell from the eyes...he's spent his whole life in a lab, just like me.

Tonpetty: If Krow trusts him, we should too.

Pike: Agreed. But if he goes prissy Vampyre on me, I'm putting an Iron Ball through his teeth...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/27/2016, 12:58 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Loria: *she moves her new weapon to her back and it clips to her armor as if it were meant to be there, blending in with the rest of it. She looks to Zigg and lets a soft wind blow around everyone* Well as far as usefulness goes, my greatest asset is my speed and my ability to fight within a crowd. I'm not much good at fighting in one on one combat but give me a group of enemies and my Sorcery shines like the morning sun. *she smiles as she looks to Cameron and gestures to her with her hand* This is my foster daughter Cameron. She might look young but she's just as strong as any Royal Knight. She was trained by Yorg and Kurt themselves and has her own style of fighting. She specializes in stealth and dueling, two things I'm not very good at. She's also a Null Contractor and can summon allies from Null, both of which have names. To my knowledge she has one called Ruko that acts like a mirror image of her and can even share in her electricity Sorcery. The other is a maid-like Null being called Belleria and she seems to be a Sorcery focused ally to her. While Cameron and Ruko are fighting at close range, Belleria stays in the back and fights at long range with strong bolts of electricity Sorcery like she can use. *she smiles at Cameron as if to ask confirmation if her information was accurate*

Cameron: *she doesn't smile but nods in confirmation* Ruko and Belleria are my friends. I was also given a creature from Null from one of the Lords, Miss Myst. *she holds up her blackened, clawed gauntlet on her right arm and it bubbles a little before what seems like a small head with glowing white eyes pops out of it, staring at Zigg curiously. She smiles at it and pets it with her hand, making it make a gurgling sound as it were purring* His name is Nom and he is capable of absorbing energy-based attacks and converting it into attacks of his own. He is also one of my friends. *Nom looks back at Zigg, tilting its head out of curiosity again after Cameron ceases to give it attention*

June: *she giggles and winks at Zigg* I'm special too! I'm able to freely manipulate and control Mystic Energy at its essence. My Sorcery is called Drain and it lets me siphon the aura from other creatures into my body for me to use as I see fit. I'm a former Dragon Apostle too so I'm able to use Dragon Soul to solidify my body into a crystal that nullifies and absorbs any energy based attack that's used on it. I have other things that I can do too but I don't usually show them off unless Mr. Prongs is here too.... *she seems to grow sad as she remembers that Prongs had been captured* I-I feel kinda vulnerable without someone to protect me....even if the crystal's I can make are stronger than steel, they can only take so much damage before I have to repair them.

Grimore: *her smile instantly disappears and she summons her scythe with a growl, spinning it once before slamming it's hilt onto the ground to look at herself in the blade of the weapon. Sure enough, black tear marks had appeared on her face and her aura seems to grow dark as an intense black energy escapes from Grimoire's body due to her frustration* Grrr....If I'd had ONE more moment to play with Ember....I wouldn't have this stupid problem! *black tendrils seem to form around her as her frustration intensifies* What annoying luck! To have an old god's broodmother appear JUST as I was about to finish her! It's so ANNOYING!!!

~Baphamet's Lab~

Krow: *she chuckles at Pike's warning* Careful Pike. Eliazal here may rake you with his claws before you could get a chance. *she smirks as she glances at him* He's quite strong~ He gave me quite a rough time before I finally made him submit to me. *she looks around the lab as her smile fades* Where is Baphamet? I was told that he would be giving us our next assignment's details....

~Frost and Nifelheim~

Frost: *he shakes his head* You are the definition of a powerful ruler King Nifelheim. You and King Garlith both are. *he looks to him with his hard gaze* Now....you were going to show me to meet a real Gelgeth demon weren't you? *his tone is calm but it's clear that he was growing slightly impatient with all of the interruptions and things that had happened already*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/28/2016, 2:20 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Zigg: Aright, I think I got a good plan...*he points to Loria, June, and Jaeger* Alright, the four of us are clearly the most suited for front-line combat. We'll be running up on those villagers and that eel, and we're gonna raise all the hell we can. These guys are no longer Myrrian...and if they have even a shred of humanity left, then that means they did this to themselves, and so there is nothing to save here. Our main priority is keeping Mama Eel occupied. *he then points to Kurt and Cameron* That's where you two come in. You guys are our stealthiest. That means its up to you to free our friends. They'll be tied to sacrificial stakes, most likely. So, you guys will have to cut them loose and make sure they get away.

Yorg: And me?

Zigg: You, my friend, have the most important job of all...See, once our friends are free, they're gonna need their weapons. That's where you come in. Using that magnetic Sorcery of yours, and those Black Hands to get a good feel around, you're gonna find our friends' weapons. I know you have those two big numbers on your back, but trust me, James needs his weapons...And I'll feel way better having an armed and pissed James backing me up against that eel-thing. Trust me, all of us will. They guy is the tankiest member of the Vanguard! Seriously, there isn't a hit out there he can't take and dish right back!

Kurt: Our Karn is the same way...tough as nails.

Zigg: Honorable, Knightly, and all about the big GOOD?

Kurt: Oh yeah.

Zigg: Sounds like James and your Karn should get together and go bowling at the tavern.

Kurt: Karn is the current King's Justice. Then there's Terran, the King's Mercy. You'd get along with him, I'd wager...

Zigg: What? He the easygoing type?

Yorg: To the point of near laziness. Granted, he isn't as bad as Ser Leroy, his uncle, but it can sometimes unsettle our friend Emil...

Zigg: HAHA! If he's anything like Leroy, I like him already! What about the King's Shield?

Kurt: Argyle. Argyle Crewn is his name.

Zigg: ....Crewn....as in...Garuda Village, Crewn? Odin the Crusher and all that?

Yorg: Yes. That was Argyle's uncle...

Kurt: *he glances around, then down, as if he knew something he wasn't telling anyone*

Jaeger: I already spoke out as to Argyle's connection to Ser Horvath, Zigg. They all know they're related.

Zigg: *he sighs heavily and laughs it off* Dang, that was weighing on me! But wait....HORVATH'S GRANDKID IS ONE OF THE ONES THAT WERE CAPTURED?! SAME WITH PRINCE LUCAS?! THAT'S TWO OF THE BOSS'S GRANDKIDS ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK, MAN!

Jaeger: Wait wait, they have Prince Lucas, Ser Sol, AND Argyle?!

Zigg: SER SOL, TOO?!JAEGER, MAN, ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO GET ME KILLED?! IF THOSE KIDS DIE ON OUR WATCH, AND HORVATH FINDS OUT, HE'S GONNA USE US FOR CARVING PRACTICE! I'VE SEEN THAT GUY MAD! TRUST ME! HE'S FREAKING SCARY!

Kurt: Then we should move with all haste...

Zigg: *he looks to June and grins* Juney, girl, till we free good ol' Prongs, you just stick with me. Granted, I can't use Prong's abilities, but I can heal you and back you up. See, me and Prongs go waaaaaaaaaaay back. Grew up together, ya dig? Man, we always used to get in trouble...always breaking stuff in Behemoth's Temple. *he sighs and smiles* Good times...good times...

Yorg: You speak like you used to serve the Dragons...

Zigg: That's because I did, man. Long time ago....I'm a bona-fied, 100% Child of Avalon, man. Just like Prongs, and I reckon lil' June-bug over here. Back then, I was called Zigg the Unending, Left Hand of Behemoth and leader of the Grand Acolytes, Dragon Apostles who were trained and bred to kill the King's Knights. Back then, Prongs was still Grand Acolyte apposing the King's Justice, and he had killed a good number of King's Justices...Me, on the other hand...I was tasked with killing Ser Horvath. Yeah, good luck with that, right? So, now I've been replaced with that snake Heinkiel. But, jokes on them, I ended up defecting. Granted, Horvath put me through hell to earn his trust, but I proved I'm a Kong of my word. So, here I am. Hundreds of years later, still beautiful as ever, and still kicking ass and taking names all for the Vanguard! Now, if I've given enough of my *he clears his throat* Tragic backstory, then lets go bust those friends of your's out, before Horvath gives me another scar on my front to match the one on my back!

~Grimoire's Bastion~

Irituum: I admit, it boils my blood, too...Just when I had found a worthy meal, its interrupted by the RUDEST type of guest...I feel like I should make it up to you....I know! *he gnashes his teeth a bit* I heard from some of Legion's goons that he brought over...apparently a Vanguard Scout was captured...and he had a letter, addressed to a dead woman...The letter was for Mary, the former King's Shield who fought beside Eddard...and it mentions a leper that she's supposedly with, named Zeke...Now, why would a dead woman, especially a dead woman who died chasing Ezekiel for the Myrrian Kingdom, care for a leper with a name so strikingly similar to our old school marm's?...unless the two are one in the same. Piper was the brilliant one who captured the scout, and then Legion had the poor boy tortured right away...it was very gruesome...I wish you could have seen it!~ Anyway, we know this...Ezekiel is DEFINITELY in Jotunheim, and he is not alone. Eddard's former conjoined twin, the Class President herself, is with him...so, he is most likely in Jotunheim, near in the Mag-Theron lands. We have a general area...now, all we need is Krow to take control of the project. Baphamet should be briefing her soon, I made sure he would receive the instructions quickly. Also...Samael sent a messenger...apparently, Finn is coming to see his sister for the first time...and Samael is coming with him. *he groans and rolls his eyes* I know whats coming next...*he speaks in a high-pitched, shrill, voice as he seems to be mimicking Grimoire* "Oh Samael, you're soooooo dreamy!~ Pleeeeeeeeeease, caress my body with hot irons while you read poetry in that monotone, dead, emotionless voice of your's!~ TAKE ME, I'M YOUR'S!~ YOUR LACK OF A SOUL AND ANY PERSONALITY IS SOOOOO HOT!~" *he chuckles teasingly at Grimoire*

~Baphamet's Lab~

Baphamet: I am right behind you, Krow...*Baphamet seems to appear right behind her, shuffling across the floor as he approaches and peers up at Eliazar* Ah, you must be Eliazar, the newest member...I am Baphamet, Chief Archanist to His Majesty, King Nifelheim. Please, if you could lower your neck?

Eliazar: *he lowers his neck, but keeps a wary eye on Baphamet*

Baphamet: Ah, so obedient. Well done, Krow. He's like a trained beast, but I can see clear intelligence in his eyes...*he reaches into the folds of his cloak and produces a collar with orange crystal spikes going around the length of it. He clasps the collar around Eliazar's neck, tightening it only just so that it was comfortable* There now, these crystals should allow you to form words without your vocal chords. Try it out.

Eliazar: ......*he begins to open his mouth* .....M.....Meeee.....aaaat.....

Baphamet: "Me-at"? You're at where?

Eliazar: *he struggles a bit* Meeeaaat.......Meat.....I.....waaant....meat...

Baphamet: Ah, he's hungry! He can speak!

Argon: *a faint smile forms on his face at the display before him as he walks forward and looks up at Eliazar* I was born in this lab...you were born in a lab too, right?

Eliazar: *he nods slowly*

Argon: I'm just like you, Eliazar...Come, I'll teach you how to speak.

Baphamet: You will need to do that another time, Argon. You all have a mission.

Pike: Heh?! But we just got back from the last one! And in the last one, if I recall, we all got our asses kicked except for the Commander!

Baphamet: The mission will require Krow to lead her Half-Demon army, finally. The Half-Mortals are trained, and you will be working this with another Commander. Commander Piper and his Recon Corps. You will be going to a certain area of Jotunheim, in the Mag-Theron lands again...and this time, you will be hunting Ezekiel. That is why King Nifelheim wanted Eliazar here. His sense of smell could be the key to finding Ezekiel...and his ability to control those insects will prove vital in finding Ezekiel's location, as he hides himself in cursed mist...

Pike: Insects? What kind of weird ability does this guy have?

Baphamet: Better seen than explained, Pike. Now, Piper has agreed to act as Lieutenant on this mission, meaning you, Krow will be the one calling the shots. You are to depart for the Hellfire Launcher in one hour. Until then, you all may prepare. *he then turns around and shuffles out, the barrack doors closing behind him*

Eliazar: *he glances to Krow, unsure of what to do*

~Jotunheim, fifty miles away from Kor's Holdfast~

*The scene is a beautiful spring morning in Jotunheim. The fields of grass flow beautifully before a backdrop of mountains, as the breeze gently kisses the ground. Out, surrounded by a seven mile long ring, is a small farm cottage with a large, healthy field of multiple different crops. The sounds of soil tilling can be heard as a large, ox-like creature with a long, hose-like snout for a mouth and two forward-curved horns pulls a plow, the man operating it being a tall, rather fit man who's entire body is covered in bandages. On his head is a large, pointed straw hat, and around his shoulders is a tattered, grey shawl. His mouth and eyes are the only parts of his face that are visible, and his lips seem to be a deep blue hue, as if his skin was as blue as the sky. His eyes are soft and tired, but kind, with blue irises that have deep veins of red flowing through the blue, the whites of his eyes being completely black. After the creature stops, he takes a deep breath and slouches, taking a breather as he looks back to admire his work. Enough of the field was plowed that they would easily have enough crop to sell at market, and still survive the winter in more than comfort. He had to admit, he was a good farmer. As the farmer looks around, he cups his hands to his mouth and yells out*

Farmer: RAPHAEL! RAPHAEL, WHERE ARE YOU?! COME HERE, BOY!

Raphael: *a small boy, only around the age of 12, runs out from over a hill. He's built fairly strong, but still small. His hair is a deep, dark blue and his eyes are green, the color of the grass. He wears a simple blue shirt and brown pants, with simple boots. Behind him is a giant wolf, the size of an ox. However, instead of chasing the boy and trying to eat him, the wolf trots beside the boy playfully, as if the boy was his master. The boy smiles and runs over to the farmer, a big smile on his face* Father, Father! *he hugs the farmer tight, the wolf sitting peacefully and barking happily as it pants, its tongue happily hanging out and its tail wagging* I was just playing with Loki! We were going to explore, see if maybe we could find any old Bandit stashes in the fields!

Farmer: *he smiles and ruffles the boy's hair and chuckles* Now, how many times do I have to tell you to be careful out there? There aren't any bandit stashes out in the fields, Raph, all there are is Garmr Hounds, Mammoths, Rock Tigers, and other animals. Now, go inside and tell your mother I've finished plowing the fields. She should be starting on lunch soon. After that, we're going to Titan's Rook to sell some barley to the tavern. Aaaaand...if you're good, I'll get you some sweets when we head home. Deal? *he grins at his son*

Raphael: *he smiles wide and nods* Yes, Father! And thank you!

Farmer: *he chuckles and turns Raphael around, patting his rear as he pushes him towards the house* Now, go on! Kiss your mother once for you and twice for me! 

Raphael: *he runs off towards the house, the wolf following him happily*

Farmer: *he sighs and looks up at the sky* Ezekiel...this is the life you have always wanted...*he smiles to himself* This...this is pure bliss...

Raphael: *he runs to the cabin and opens the door, the smells of roasting meat over an open fire as well as fresh stew simmering in a pot wafts out, giving the place a homey, down to earth feeling. He ran as he ran through the cabin, he went down a small staircase past the cooking area. The cabin's basement had a vast basin of water for washing cloths, as well as a long line to dry them in. it was a comfortable basement, with a full larder as well as large barrels, filled with fresh grape wine made by the Farmer and his wife. The boy found his mother, busy with the morning laundry as lunch cooked* Mother! Father said he's finished with the plowing! He wanted me to remind you its sale day for the barley harvest! He wants to go sell it to the tavern in Titan's Rook, the one he usually deals with. *he sniffs the air as he rounds the bend from the steps, smiling as he finally sees his mother and running up and hugging her from behind*

~Nifelheim and Frost~

Nifelheim: *his smile fades as he reaches forward and grabs Frost by the head, his palm covering his eyes as suddenly Frost feels a deep burning suddenly surround his entire body, as if he was flying through fire. Finally, the fire fades and becomes a cold, damp chill, as if they were in a cave. Nifelheim then removes his hand, and the scene is a vast cave with massive iron chains lining the walls, the whole place like an arena, The chains all seem to link in the very center, thousands of demonic seals inscribed in each chain. Sitting in the center of the room, the floor being inscribed like a vast spell seal, is a single figure. Upon closer inspection, he was actually much farther away than Frost had thought, being several meters away* Behold, the captured Gelgeth Demon, Sariel...

Sariel: *he looks up at Frost, his eyes pitch black with blue irises, green flowing through them like veins as he seems to analyze Frost intently. He was fairly muscular, with three horns in a cluster coming out from the center of his forehead. flowing from his back were two large, black wings, folded and resting behind him. Upon closer inspection, his legs were actually more like that of a bird, but thick instead of scrawny, the muscles strong and the feet forming powerful talons. His teeth are sharp and seem to poke out from his upper lip, giving him fangs as his mouth forms a hard line. His skin is a dark blue, with black tattoos designed like swirling pools all over his chest and arms. His hair was shoulder length and wispy, flowing back as if the wind was constantly blowing. He sighs as he looks at Frost. Then, his eyes suddenly start to soften as he looks closer at Frost* You're...not from Dis or Avalon, aren't you?

Nifelheim: *he seems genuinely surprised* Well, that is the first time he's spoken since he was chained down...See, we use his Curse to speed up our Half-Demons' growth process...With his Curse, Grateful Death, he is able to accelerate aging and development. He can turn an infant into an intelligent, capable warrior in mere days...or render a strong, powerful knight a feeble, old man in mere moments. That is why he was called the Cold Crow of Death...Would you like some time alone? Granted, I won't stick around...but if you need to leave, call for Baal. He's the warden of this prison. Do not worry, he will hear you. This whole prison is his Devil's Arm, and is the one Devil's Arm I refuse to use out of respect for its wielder...Take care, Frost...*he then disappears, burning away in fire as if he was never there, his chuckle lingering in the air*

Sariel: You haven't answered me...are you or are you not from across the sea?...Do not fear, Mortal....I mean you no harm.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/28/2016, 11:04 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Loria: *she smiles and nods, confidence shining in her eyes as she glances at Cameron* We'll be relying on you, Yorg and Kurt Cameron. *she bends down one last time and kisses her on the cheek before hugging her and getting back up* Make momma proud~

Cameron: *she nods and pulls her scarf back up over her nose, putting a hand on the hilt of her sword on the back of her hip as she looks to Yorg and Kurt* Let's go and free our friends.

June: *she smiles and nods up at Zigg as she starts to give off a pale blue aura* I've got plenty of energy left to raise some hell with all of you guys! Let's do it!

Loria: *she and everyone else let out a cheer as Loria nods one last time to her company members before the wind kicks up a gale around her, Zigg, June and Jaeger* This gale should give you guys a little boost to your speed! Let's give them a beating they'll never forget! *she then suddenly disappears and a large tornado suddenly forms and strikes the village nearby, clearing away a few houses and flinging some of the villagers a few dozen feet away as large gusts of howling wind suddenly begin to demolish buildings*

June: *she gives a happy giggle as her fangs start to form in her grin* Yaaaay! I get to break things! *she dashes off towards the village and soon, small explosions of blue energy start to join the gusts of howling wind as Cameron turns to Kurt and Yorg*

Cameron: *she nods to them and silently she runs off towards the village docks, going to look for her friends*

~Meanwhile, at the Sacrificial Altar~

Terran: *he sighs as he hears the randomized explosions of energy nearby and smiles at it* Well well! The rescue party's finally arrived! About damn time!

Karn: *he has his eyes closed as if he's concentrating as he speaks* It's just Loria and June so far from what I can feel out. They're serving as a distraction. *he opens his eyes as he looks to the man next to him* Seems some friends have come to give us reinforcements. Any of them yours?

???: *a muscular, well-built man seemingly in his mid twenties is tied to a sacrificial stake next to Karn. He had short, spiked back blonde hair and blue eyes. On his body were many scars that had healed long ago and his body was well tanned and looked after, as if he saw his body as a temple and took very good care of it everyday. His voice has a sort of southern accent to it as he speaks, making him seem quite friendly as he spoke with the same kind of concentrated gaze that Karn had* ....Zigg is free. It would also seem that some strange, darker energies are headed our way. One of them is a small child not unlike June and the other two are older but bear the same kind of aura that she does. *he looks to Prongs who is tied up with some rather amazingly reinforced amounts of steel wire* Friends of yours?

Prongs: *he laughs heartily* Yes! The young one is called Cameron and the other two are her masters, Yorg and Kurt. They are Null Contractor's but I assure you that they're quite trustworthy. *his eyes shine with pride as he looks to Argyle who is also tied up next to him with the same kind of reinforced steel wire* Your little girl is quite something Argyle! I'm amazed that no one has knighted her yet! She seems more than capable!

Terran: *he sighs and looks up at the sky* She's young man....not much we can do if old man Garlith doesn't want to force a sense of duty on her....

???: *he seems to take a deep breath as he nods* Then I await for her and her masters to free us. *his eyes seem to glow a golden color as his gaze turns to one of a smoldering frustration* Knocking me flat from behind....the cowards....when I get out of this, I'm going to give that ugly monster a beating it won't soon forget!

Karn: *he and Prongs smirk at him as he voices his plans for after he gets free* Don't forget about us! We've got a score to settle with that thing too! It might have scared the demons off before and saved our skins but those villagers were most definitely not keen on letting us go!

Prongs: Not to worry James. We'll be there to back you up once we're all free. *his eyes gleam with mischief as he chuckles to himself* Right after I give old Zigg a nice hello~ I haven't seen that lazy ape in ages and for it to be under these circumstances is quite shameful!

James: *his eyes grow hard as the wire binding him groans with his strength* Indeed....

Grimoire: *steam comedically escapes from her ears as she raises her scythe onto her shoulders, her aura encroaching its blade as she seems to grow increasingly frustrated* ....I'm gonna give you a five minute headstart before I start beating the crap outta you for that comment Irituum.... *she looks up at him, her face wrought with a mixture of embarrassment and anger and redder than a ripe tomato* And you'd better run or I'll carve you a new asshole you jerk!

~Baphamet's Lab~

Krow: *she nods confidently to Baphamet's instructions, turning to Eliazar and Argon first* Argon, take Eliazar to get some food before we depart. You can use that time to teach him the basics of speech if you have it after he's finished eating but I expect you to be back at the Hellfire Launcher in exactly one hour from now. *she turns to Pike and Tonpetty* You two are to get your things together and do whatever nursing of your wounds you have left to do and then report to me at the Hellfire Launcher. *she takes a deep breath and glances at Baphamet* As for me....If you could walk with me Baphamet, I have some thing's I want to ask you.... *she begins to walk in the direction of her room in the barracks as she finishes, her mind whirling with the thoughts of her first real mission; hunting down a traitor and eliminating him....*

~Frost and Sariel~

Frost: *he walks forward slightly, answering the man in front of him as he surveys his surroundings* ....I am from the Myrrian Kingdom sir.... *his cold, hard gaze settles onto Sariel as he finishes his surveying of the surrounding area* I come from the cold mountains in the farthest northern reaches of the Myrrian Kingdom....I am the last of what remains of my tribe.... *his eyes glow with his Sorcery as a cold mist form on his arms* I am Frost Rokian, Grand Inquisitor to the Myrrian Kingdom brought here against my own will. And I do believe.... *he narrows his eyes at him* I have quite the slew of questions to be asking you....old crow.....

~Jotunheim, fifty miles away from Kor's Holdfast~

???: *the woman lets out a surprised sound as she feels Raphael hug her from behind, letting out a laugh as she turns around and bends down to hug her child back. She looks at him with her eyes, green as a lush meadow as her long, grass colored hair falls gently onto her back from when she'd bent down, raising her dainty hand to rub her child's head. She was wearing a light grey dress, the markings of a large spell seal on the front and back of it depicting what seemed like fierce and furious storm clouds against a sea of trees* Thank you for reminding me honey~ Go on upstairs and tell your father that I will be coming right back upstairs just as soon as I finish putting up this last load of laundry alright? *she smiles happily and gently grabs Raphael's face in her hands before affectionately rubbing noses with him and patting his head to send him off. This woman's name was Mary Tritian and she was the wife to the traitorous Gelgeth demon Ezekiel. She was also one of the very few people left on the planet that had not only known the great knight Eddard, but trained alongside him and grew up with him....as the previous King's Shield*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/29/2016, 12:14 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf, the Sacrificial Alter~

Argyle: *a proud smile forms on his face as he begins straining against the coils that bound him as well* That's my little girl, alright!~ She does me and Loria proud, Prongs. And you should be proud of June as well! From what I can feel, she and Loria are really raising hell out there!

Lucas: *he glances over to Sol* How you holding up, cousin?

Sol: *his eyes are weary, as if he had lost nearly all hope* He was right there...I finally had Irituum right where I wanted him...I could have avenged my mother...but I wasn't strong enough....

Lucas: None of us were prepared at all for that, Sol. Somehow the Demons got wind of my release and laid a trap for us...I think Silvenheim may be compromised. That must be why Father wanted to send me to Jotunheim instead of leading the campaign himself...He knew that if he went, the enemy spies would follow him. But, if the Crown Prince leads the campaign, suddenly the Demon spies have to halve their net...something that, if they are newly-bred Half-Demons, they would be very uncomfortable doing, since they seem to have a pack mentality...

Sol: Think we'll walk out of this one?...

Lucas: I'll say this...I'm with everyone else here on the fact that when I get out, I'm going to burn this whole corrupted place to the ground, monster, minions, and all!

*suddenly, a rippling mass wraps its hand around Argyle's mouth as Kurt appears from a cloud of mist he was using* 

Kurt: Shhhh! I'm here to rescue you, Argyle...*he goes up to the coils and begins fiddling with the knot that was tied in them* Are all of you alright?

Lucas: *he chuckles* Well, I'll say this, Hermit, you're a sight for sore eyes! We're all fine physically. The eel creature somehow healed us...guess it wants us alive for tonight, eh?

Kurt: They called that thing "Old K'dar"...what is it, exactly?

Argyle: Your guess is as good as mine, Kurt. *finally, Kurt's fingers undo the knot and Argyle's arms burst free as he roars out, his aura releasing as he breaks free. Immediately, three of the villagers that were guarding him wheel around and hiss at him. He smirks and dashes right at them, leaping into the air and catching two of the villagers in a double haymaker from both arms, driving them into a shack before wheeling to the third villager and catching its hand as it tries to bring a rusty cleaver down on Argyle. He then brings his fist back and punches through the villager, his aura blowing a vast hole through its chest* Free the others, Kurt! I'll hold them off!

Kurt: *he immediately begins working on Prongs's bindings* So, that Zigg guy said he knew you...and that he's from Avalon and had some guy named Heinkiel's position a while back. Care to elaborate?

Yorg: *as he runs through the chaos around him, he begins using his magnetism to feel out the area around him* Hmmmm....no.....not it....no....that is DEFINITELY not a weapon....I don't even WANT to know what they use something shaped like that for....no.....AH! FOUND THEM! *he focuses his Sorcery, pulling at the large mass of metal inside a shack a few meters ahead. Finally, he pulls out the giant heap of weapons that was kept in the shack, among them being his friend's weapons. He rummages through until he finds Prongs's thresher blade* WE HAVE THE WEAPONS!

Argyle: *he looks over* YORG!

Yorg: *he goes through the pile until he draws the Dragon Fang, placing it in a Black Hand as it travels along the ground, dragging the blade with it to Argyle* TAKE IT!

Argyle: *he reaches down as four Villagers leap at him, grabbing it and immediately flowing his energy through it as he swings with one hand, the one strike catching all four villagers and cleaving through them with ease. He then swings the fang around and catches it in both hands, standing ready as his aura burns blue* Oh, I'm going to enjoy this FAAAAAR more than I should...

Jaeger: *suddenly, a shout can be heard on the other side of town* BITE THE DUST! *a vast sound wave suddenly flies out and shatters multiple shacks as Jaeger and Zigg suddenly dash out, running full-force at the group of villagers that were trying to protect the alter*

Zigg: HOOOOOOONEY, I'M HOOOOOOME! *he leaps up and extends his legs, laying a merciless drop kick into a large villager that had features similar to that of a puffer fish. The villager is flung at high speed, crashing through multiple houses as Zigg immediately gets back up and hops back away as a villager brings a rake down at him, his fist suddenly darting out as he jumped back and catching the villager's jaw, taking its whole head off in a mist of green and brown filth* Rotten on the inside, just like the outside...figures...*he stands up and glances over at Argyle and the others* Looks like you guys are okay...Kurt, Cameron, how are those bindings coming? I'm looking at the water, and Mama Eel's gonna be here any minute now...

~Grimoire's Bastion, streets~

Irituum: *he gnashes his teeth as he laughs* And now for my next impression....Lily the Cartographer! *he suddenly dashes, running through the streets using his Dance of Devils to increase his speed as he comically makes his exit*

~Baphamet's Lab~

Baphamet: Of course, Commander. *he shuffles after Krow, following her intently* So then, how might I be of assistance?

~Frost and Sariel~

Sariel: *he chuckles as he keeps eyeing Frost, his eyes seeming to peer into Frost's very soul* Aye...I don't need soul sight to see why you would have questions for an old buzzard like me...I can see you have Gelgeth in you, boy...and that is why I must thank you. *his eyes seem to grow somber* The blood that runs through your veins is that of my brother, Armaros. He crossed the sea, thousands of years ago, to find a new land to call home. Chances are, he found your tribe and became a sort of patriarch to it....but you are indeed like us, born from cold and ice. Ask whatever questions you will, boy. I will answer them truthfully to the best of my ability. Because you being here confirms Armaros is alive and well.

~Jotunheim~

Ezekiel: *as he stands out at the fields, he thinks back to this day, nearly thirty years ago....* Ember...I wonder if you were able to find the peace you so craved...You, and that bashful Half-Giant of yours...*he smiles to himself and then unhitches his creature that was pulling the plow, guiding the animal back to the small barn next to the cabin. After hitching the creature up at the water trough, he then walks over to his house and steps inside, closing the door behind him and making sure it was secure before removing his hat. He then reaches up and removes the bandages from around his head, until finally his long, blue hair fell free. He was young and handsome in appearance, with a stern jaw but a peaceful and content smile on his face. His hair was long, reaching down to his tailbone, and hung straight and loose. He then walked over to the stew and tastes it, savoring it as he calls down* Honey! The stew seems about ready! The roast should be done, too!

Raphael: *he runs upstairs and takes his seat at the table* Oh boy! Roasted goat and Mother's beef stew!

Ezekiel: And don't forget the bread and butter, Raphael! You need all your food groups to be strong.

Raphael: *he sighs* Yes, Father...

Ezekiel: *he smirks and stands up, walking down the stairs and looking into the wash room and smiling slyly at Mary* Mortal Woman, if you make me have to come over there...*he chuckles playfully to Mary, winking coyly at her*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/29/2016, 1:44 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Cameron: *she doesn't say a word as she gives a quick jump and a flip, bringing the sword piece on her ankle down on top of Terran's bindings before Ruko does the same, mimicking her on the other one*

Terran: *he grins and he lets himself fall down, landing on his feet as he gives a yell and rips the stake out of the ground on top of one of the villagers heads, squashing him. He gracefully follows through and slips out of his leg bindings, standing up and brushing himself off as he lets out a sigh of relief* Phew! That thing was sunk into the ground deeper than I'd thought! *he looks at Karn as he's freed by Cameron next, grinning*

Karn: *his eyes are glowering with anger as he lets his fist wreath itself in silver flames before he roars out and punches the air in front of him, letting out a huge tunnel of flames that torch everything within a few dozen yards in front of him. He pants as he cracks his neck and glowers angrily at the villager that'd survived, the horrified thing instantly scrambling off as he looked at him*

Terran: *a bead of sweat goes down his head as he gives Karn an awkward frown* I forgot how strong you are when you're mad....ehehehe....

Karn: *his body seems to heat up as silver flames quickly start to form on his body into a cloak. He glances back at James* Don't wait up for me.... *he slams down onto all fours as his cloak completes its formation on his body and he lets out a beastial roar, cracking the ground as he leaps straight into the fighting. Soon enough, large columns of silver fire start erupting from around the village as he began to fight*

Cameron: *she goes over to James and nods to Ruko before they both leap up and easily slice through his bindings*

James: *he lands on his feet and his eyes quickly begin to glow with a golden light as he looks to the source of the voice that had the weapons* My sword and shield! Hand it over! I've got a score to settle! *he calls out, moving into his battle ready stance*

Prongs: *he breaks free of his bindings after Kurt gets done with his feet, raising the stake over his head and smashing it onto the ground as he grins and stands up on his back legs, towering over everyone as he lets out a primal battle cry* YEEEEEAAAAAAHHAAAAA!!!! FREE AT LAAAST!!!! *he yells out, two villagers coming over and hissing at him. He grins and lets a punch fly at one of them, sending him crashing through a building. The other villagers runs up to him and he simply grabs him by his face, hoisting him up into the air as he looks at Terran* You have the honor Ser Grieval!

Terran: *he grins at the gesture and runs up, giving a small leap and letting a powerful straight kick fly into the creature's stomach, sending him flying into the sky as Prongs grins at him*

Ember: *she feels Cameron and Ruko begin to undo her bindings, but instead of jumping straight into the fray like the others, she looks rather somber as she lands onto the ground on her feet*

Cameron: *she walks over and puts a hand on her arm* Is everything okay?

Ember: *she shakes her head as she gives her a brave smile* I-I'm fine....let's go join the others okay?

Cameron: *she nods and the two of them walk back to where Yorg was handing out the weaponry*

Grimoire: *dark energy encroaches her feet as she speeds after Irituum, lagging behind as she yells after him* COME BACK HERE SO I CAN SHOVE THIS THING WHERE THE INFERNAL SUN DOESN'T SHINE DAMMIT!!!

~Baphamet's Lab~

Krow: *she is silent for a moment as she walks with Baphamet, finally speaking after collecting her thoughts* ....It's about Frost....Lord Nifelheim has told him that he has Gelgeth in his ancestral tree.... *she glances at him* He managed to not only resist my curse, but he nullified it without thinking about it. How is this possible? Mind you, that knowledge is strictly between you and I....If word got out that my first trophy were acting of his own accord, my power might be in question....

~Frost and Sariel~

Frost: *his eyes glow for a moment again and he shifts his foot, a stool of ice forming there as he sits down onto it* ....This Armaros....tell me about him. Try not to spare any details. I honestly can care less how sensitive they may be....

~Jotunheim~

Mary: *she smirks sarcastically at Ezekiel as she puts up the last bit of laundry onto the wire* You'll have to wait until I finish what I'm doing. Else you'll get nothing from me~ *she teases him, picking up her basket and setting it to the side before walking over to him and planting a kiss on his lips, smiling as she took his hand to lead him back upstairs* Let's eat something before we head into town today. It is not like our barley market is going anywhere. *she says, going upstairs and going to get some dishes to dole out the food. She smiles over at Raphael as she starts to move some of the stew into the bowls* Do you want one or two pieces of bread honey?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/3/2016, 2:23 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Yorg: *he uses his Shadow Hands to send a large bundle over Terran's way, as well as Prong's Thresher Blade. He then looks over to James and nods, looking through the stack of weapons until he comes across a rather rugged-looking Dragon Bone sword and a vast shield, easily as tall as a man with a thick Dragon Heart Crystal embedded in the center.* HAHA! FOUND THEM! *he then uses his Shadow Hands to send them directly to James* Your arms, Commander!

Argyle: *he leaps over villagers, slicing through any enemy foolish enough to get in his way as he finally makes his way to Loria and June, barreling through a crowd of villagers as he takes his place next to Loria, glancing at her weapon and nodding at it* I like the new weapon! Lets see how you use it! *he smirks playfully at Loria*

Zigg: *he looks out at the water and squints hard* Guys...HERE IT COMES!

*suddenly, a large, silver shape breaks the water and seems to be treading towards the docks, swimming and a frightening speed*

Lucas: *as Kurt finally finishes his bindings, he immediately grabs the Null Contractor and wreaths himself in fire, forming his Phoenix construct around himself and Kurt. He then looks over and grabs Sol, stake and all, and flies over to meet with the others. When he lands as the group forms up near Yorg, he whistles to Yorg quickly* Cut Sol's bindings! We need to hurry!

Yorg: *he sends one of his blade pieces to Sol's stake and cuts the wires with them, freeing Sol. He then looks over and sees Karn, fighting on his own out there* SER KARN! GET OVER HERE NOW! THAT THING IS COMING THIS WAY! I HAVE NEW WEAPONS FOR YOU AND SER TERRAN! COME AND GET THEM!

Sol: Gratitude! *he looks out to the water* Gods above...what is that thing?

Zigg: Like I said...bad news...*he glances over at Prongs* Oh, and hey, Prong-o! Sorry for all the birthdays I've missed...all two hundred and forty seven...I suppose an IOU won't cover it?

~Baphamet's Lab~

Baphamet: Hmmm...Well, you see, Gelgeth Demons and Infernal Demons, while two different species of Demon, are still both Demons, and therefore have similar aspects. Just as you have Mortal blood, yet have both a Curse and a Sorcery, perhaps Ser Frost possesses a latent Curse ability that he does not yet know of? Perhaps his Curse is just as it appears...the ability to nullify other Curses? Such a thing is possible, considering the strange ways of Gelgeth Curses....*he looks to Krow* In my opinion, keeping him functional was a mistake, Krow. You should have used your ability to fool the senses to render him into a vegetative state, so we could have properly gleaned his mind for information. The man is no fool, despite being mostly Mortal, and I suspect that he may be using you...

~Frost and Sariel~

Sariel: ....Armaros was a loner. He hated being part of anything big. When Nifelheim tried to rein in us Gelgeth, many of us fled. Armaros didn't wish to stay with any of us, and so fled across the sea. He had always loved being alone, so my guess is he wanted to find a place where he could be isolated. His body naturally affects the climate around him, due to his vast energy pool. So much so, that when he lived in Dis, the mountain he called home was a frozen, storming peak of ice. I know he admired flowers...especially ones that could grow in extremely cold temperatures. And he had a particular fondness for simple things, like living with nature. Granted, he always had a palace of ice, but he enjoyed nature around him, if it could thrive in extreme cold. If you are thinking of looking for him, look for a place in the North where the warmth of life is completely gone...most likely, where a vast ice storm would rage constantly. He would want to find a place where he could extend his power over the temperature like a barrier, to keep people out, but keep where he is clear of the storm. Last I spoke to him, he said that was what he wanted to do...*he then narrows his eyes at Frost* Anything else? If you're a spy for Nifelheim, and you think you got me to spill some super-sensitive secret, don't flatter yourself. We Gelgeth are only interested in our own self-preservation. I have no qualms revealing Armaros' personal details, mostly because even if you find him, chances are he'll feel you coming and either kill you on sight, or move to a different location faster than you can follow him. Trust me, Armaros is slippery. You won't find him unless he wants to be found.

~Baphamet's Lab, Infirmary~

Tonpetty: *as he and Pike walk into the Infirmary, Tonpetty notices an abnormal shadow behind the doctor's desk.* Hmmm? Who are you?!

Pike: Whats up, big guy?

Tonpetty: Somebody here that I don't know...You aren't Lord Baphamet...

???: *the figure was a Demon with goat-like features similar to Baphamet's with a thick, bushy red goatee the made him look like a large Mountain goat. His horns, however, were small spikes, barely longer than a Myrrian's hand. His eyes were cold and discerning, despite being goat-like. He wore a full black lab coat, form fitted to his slender and thin, twig-like physique. The coat was accompanied by a pair of simple white pants and a pair of black shoes, giving him the appearance of more of a scientist than a doctor* No...I'm not. Forgive me, boy, I did not know my brother never mentioned me. I am Beelzebub, Baphamet's twin brother. I have been brought here by His Grace to oversee Mystic-based genetic manipulation and cross-breeding, while Baphamet keeps his attention on developing his....toys.

Tonpetty: My apologies, Lord Beelzebub. I am Tonpetty, and this is Pike, both of us are from Krow Squadron. We've come to receive last-minute medical attention before we head off on our mission. 

Beelzebub: Ah, so you're my Half-Mortal nephew...charming...Anyway, Baphamet told me you would probably need it. But...I plan on doing better. You see, we have files, dear Tonpetty. Files on all of you Half-Mortals. Even Argon...even your new little Vampyre friend. But you...you're makeup astounds me. And so, I came up with a little concoction of my own. I hear from Baphamet that you are good at manipulating Obsidian....a rare trait for Half-Mortals. However, I hear you have no aptitude for fire manipulation...

Tonpetty: ...both of your assumptions are true, Lord Beelzebub...*he narrows his eyes* May I ask why you are telling me all of this?

Beelzebub: *a devilish smile forms on his face* This little modification I created will give you a new ability...You will be able to manipulate Obsidian and generate continuous amounts of it, like a flood! 

Pike: Wooooooooh....You got anything like that for me?

Beelzebub: *he glances at Pike, his smile turning to an unamused frown* Ah, yes...Pike...No, not at the moment. I'll see what I can cook up for you once I've gotten around to reading your file....the past few days, I've been rather absorbed in Tonpetty!

Tonpetty: Will this...make me stronger?

Beelzebub: *his grin reforms, and then creepily grows larger and larger as his eyes widen with anticipation* Oh most definitely...That thing that put a mark in your gut won't even be able to dent you...

Tonpetty: *a grin begins to form on his face as he nods, steam coming out from his nose as he snorts* By all means, Lord Beelzebub...you have my complete consent.

Beelzebub: Please, dear boy....call me Uncle...and as for your friends, they may simply refer to me as....Doctor. *he draws a large syringe from his coat, filled with what looks like liquid obsidian. He then smiles with glee as Tonpetty holds out his arm and he injects the massive limb with the liquid obsidian, the veins on the arm suddenly becoming black and pronounced as the serum begins to course through Tonpetty's veins.*

Tonpetty: *he growls deep as his body suddenly ripples, the bandages flying off as three small, black stub horns grow out from his forehead, the spikes pointing back along his head with two on the top row and one on the bottom. Three larger black horns suddenly grow out from his shoulders and point up, forming black pauldrons on his broad shoulders. Finally, heat flows down into his legs as his hooves suddenly crack and burn, smoldering but remaining solid* This...This power!

Pike: Dang, man! *he looks Tonpetty up and down, noticing something about Tonpetty* Yo, you're bigger now! Like, way bigger! You GAINED muscle mass, and you got all that obsidian enhancement?! YOU'RE A TANK!

Tonpetty: I'm more...*he holds out his hand, a large amount of obsidian forming on his arm and then growing out until it forms a large warhammer made from Obsidian* I'm much more versatile...

Beelzebub: We still have about forty-five minutes until your departure...care to go for a little practice?

Tonpetty: *he looks to Beelzebub and smiles* Lead the way, Uncle...

Pike: Um....what about my healing?! *he looks around, then sees a group of beautiful Half-Mortal nurses under Lord Beelzebub standing in a group, talking* ....On second thought, you guys have fun. *he thinks to himself* Forty-five...yeah, I got time. *he walks over towards the nurses, a confident smile on his face* 

~Jotunheim~

Raphael: *he sticks out his tongue* I hate bread...its so hard!

Ezekiel: I guess that means just one piece for him, love. But give him some extra carrot stew. He needs his veg as much as his meat.

Raphael: *he sits, content, with his fork and knife in hand* 

Ezekiel: So, I've been hearing news in town...about the goings on in the Mortal Lands. Apparently, a new King's Shield has been named, and he and the King's Blade were already the talk of Silvenheim...The new Blade is called Loria the Wind Cutter, and she seems rather capable. But the new King's Shield...his name rose quite a few questions with me....Argyle Crewn, from Garuda Village. They call him the Azure Swordsman, and they say he's been trained by Ser Horvath Queenkiller himself...now, why would Horvath go and train some boy from a backwoods village like Garuda, even though Horvath is the liege lord of that land?...I think you and I both know why, eh, Mary?

Raphael: I heard on of the Vanguard talking about them. Apparently, they killed a Dragon Lord! Badur'El, the one that Ser Dolph was hunting! Whenever me and the others at Kor's Holdfast play Knights, I always say I'm Ser Frost, the King's Inquisitor, though! They say he can manipulate ice, just like Father!

Ezekiel: *he laughs* Not quite, Raphael, but close.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/3/2016, 11:14 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Prongs: *he laughs heartily and grabs Zigg, pulling him into one arm as he uses his giant fist to rub his dreadlocks roughly in a friendly noogie* Hahaha! You owe me big time you lazy pile of fur! *he lets go of him as the creature comes speeding towards them* But it will have to wait! Let us deal with the problems in front of us first!

Terran: *he takes the cloth off of the weapon he receives as Karn pounds over and dimisses his flaming cloak. The weapon appeared to be a large axe that was easily as big as he was. Upon closer inspection however, he noticed that there seemed to be a kind of level mechanism just above the hilt and an extra blade edge along the back side of the weapon. With a smirk he clicked the level and saw that the blade edge seemed to release itself and he swung the weapon up over his head and in front of him, the blade swinging forward with the motion and clicking into place. He grins at the weapon, now a huge greatsword as he moves it up onto his shoulders* I dunno who thought this crazy contraption up but I need to thank them personally! *his eyes glow with his Sorcery and he grins at the eel creature coming towards them as the weapon glows a fierce blue* Oh yeah....I'm feeling this thing alright!

James: *his sword and shield glow with a bright white light as he spins around and moves in front of the charging eel creature. As he slams the shield down, suddenly a massive spell seal made of light appears in front of the shield and James brings his sword hand back as the creature smacks headlong into the seal, stopping it like a semi into a brick wall* SHINE! *he yells out, the shield's seal responding with an even more powerful glow as he smacks his sword hilt into the back of the shield, making the eel-like creature recoil and reverberate like jelly as the light from the front of his shield erupts forward in a fierce blast of his Sorcery. In his next motion, he drags his sword across the back of his shield, making small sparks fly as he whirls around and drags the blade across the ground. Light quickly envelops his sword as he suddenly digs the sword deeper into the ground and starts to make the ground beneath the creature glow brightly* BATHE IN THE LIGHT! *he calls out, roughly swiping his sword out from the ground upwards, forcing huge eruptions of light energy out of the ground, each eruption exploding from the ground ahead of the other and following the arc of James' sword. At that moment, he moves his sword in front of his face and closes his eyes as if in concentration* I will banish you from this plane of existence with this holy light of mine, foul creature of darkness....

Terran: *he blinks at the lightshow before him, a bead of sweat going down the back of his head as he looks back at Karn with an awkward grin* You should team up with him man....this whole righteous glory bit isn't my style....

Karn: *he nods and looks to Yorg* You said you had a new weapon for me. *his eyes glow silver and he smirks* Let's have them!

Ember: *she walks over to be with the others, slumping down and staring at the ground as her mind swirls with thoughts. If it hadn't been for this creature in front of them, she wouldn't be here. And what's more....Lilith would've been reborn into the hands of her father....*

Loria: *she grins at Argyle as a gale whips up around the two of them, increasing both of their speeds* Ladies first huh? *she looks to June as she swings what looks like weapons made up of blue energy at a group of villagers, cutting them in half* What a gentleman~ *she spins her weapon and steps forward, wheeling on the balls of her feet as she swings it sideways. The result is a large, sharp current of air that cuts through three buildings and cleaves what villagers were in its way in half*

~Baphamet's Lab~

Krow: *she smirks at Baphamet's words, starting to chuckle a little* He is no fool for a mortal, that much is certain Baphamet....however.... *she glances at him, an amused glint in her eye as she continues to smirk smugly* I am fully aware that he is using me to get what things he wants out of his stay here. However, I agree with Lord Nifelheim's ideology....Once he sees what it's like to be a demon, I think he will want to stay here for the rest of his days.... *she licks her lips at the thought* Hehehe~ I want this one to come to me of his own volition....and not because I persuaded him to think otherwise. *she looks to him again* Tell me though....if what you say is true, do you believe that he could develop demonic abilities of his own? Besides his curse I mean....Do you think maybe he might develop the ability to use Malice Manipulation? Mind you, my form of it is crude and I still need work on it....however, I think it would very entertaining to watch him teeter on the edge of both worlds that he's now aware of.

~Frost and Sariel~

Frost: *he shakes his head slowly as he hears Sariel's warning* I assure you that I have no interest in revealing any kind of secrets you may give to me in this room to Nifelheim. It's bad enough that I'm stuck here until a rescue party is sent along to come and get me. *his eyes seem to smolder as he remembers how he had no control over his body when he was fighting Lucas* Although....I am most interested in seeing where my demonic lineage goes. *he seems to close his eyes in thought and sit back in his seat for a moment before he opens his eyes again and continues* Tell me, do you think me capable of learning certain demonic abilities like what Grimoire is capable of doing? How would I discover if I have a curse like a true Gelgeth or not? If so, how would I know what it is? *he leans forward with his elbows perched onto his knees as he folds his hands in front of his mouth, watching Sariel intently for his answers to his questions*

~Jotunheim~

Mary: *she chuckles as she doles out her son's and Ezekiel's helpings of their food before going to get her own and sit down with them* If he is anything like his father then the world might be in trouble~ Eddard never was the most subtle person when it came to fighting or other people. *she sits down and moves her hair behind her ears before she starts to eat* Ember was still quite the handful when Eddard first approached her with the idea of traveling with him as one of his 'Brave Companions'. I'm surprised that Forcestus even managed to tame her, much less turn her into his bride.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/11/2016, 1:46 am

Yorg: *he reaches into the pile of weapons, drawing a large bundle and using his Magnetism to send it over to Karn* Actually, boys, you have your friend Emil to thank! He sent the designs for these weapons in to Gale, who gave them her own personal tweaks! He said you both would be needing weapons worthy of King's Knights!

Argyle: *he grins at Loria's restored strength and gives a whoop of joy as his aura ignites, fueled by his will to keep fighting* My turn! *he crouches and then bursts forward, using his aura to catapult him through a large group of villagers as he slices with the Dragon Fang, the blade singing as it flowed with energy, the arc from the slice cleaving the entire group in two as he stops near the others and sheaths his blade on his back* Well now, that wasn't so hard!

Zigg: Its about to get harder...*he walks forward and puts a hand on James' shoulder* Buddy...Get ready...we just ticked it off.

Creature: *the water suddenly seems to bubble and froth as suddenly the creature explodes out from the water, revealing its true form. It was a large, eel-like monstrosity with silver, soft, slimy skin and writhing tentacles lining its tale, acting like legs to haul it onto shore. Its upper body, however, was the most horrifying part about it. It had eerily human arms coming from the sides of its body, two of them, large enough to be used by a creature of its size. Its hands had five fingers, but no nails. And yet, the human-like resemblance was uncanny. Its body was sleek, with the area where its stomach would be swelled to great size, as if the creature was pregnant. Its head and neck were as one, with a human-like face lacking eyes on the front of the head as tentacles writhed where the hair would have been. The creature makes hideous, dreadful groans and gasps, as if it was in pain, the sounds resembling a mixture of a woman's voice and that of some eerie, whale-like moan. The creature then rears back and screams at the heroes, its mouth opening far wider than a normal human's should, adding to its terrifying appearance*

Zigg: ....Okay....THAT SURE AS HELL AIN'T NO DRAGON!

Jaeger: I got this...*he runs forward and points his palms at the creature* BITE THE DUST! *a large sonic wave rings out from Jaeger's hands at the creature. As the wave nears it, the creature then seems to quiver and tremble as it opens its mouth, a blue cyclone flowing out as it sucks the attack in and seems to glow silver in the light of the moon, its body moving more fluidly and with more life than before* W-What?!

Zigg: This thing nullifies Sorcery and seems to eat it as well! If we wanna beat it...we gotta pummel it.

Kurt: *he looks the creature over and sighs* That thing's even bigger than Badur'El...Granted, we practically have an army here, but this thing might be troublesome if our Sorcery won't work at all...

Zigg: You kids just stick to finding a weak point and hitting it hard! Leave the creature's attention to us! *he gets into a fighting posture as he runs right at the creature, leaping up and laying a kick into the creature's head*

Yorg: Does he expect a simple kick to-

Zigg: *the kick suddenly drives hard into the creature's body and flings it into a cluster of shacks*

Yorg: GODS ABOVE!

Jaeger: We should mention...Zigg's Awakened Sorcery, Enhance, is a really tricky one. See, using it, he can permanently increase a physical aspect of a person. Strength, speed, regeneration and healing, intellect, energy pool, you name it. However, he only is granted one charge per month. Yet, if he does not use that month's charge, he can stack charges until he has a surplus. Many Knights despise using such a cheap way to gain power, however, because nobody allows him to use it on them, he feels that the charges go to waste. So, he ensures that he always has three spare charges, in case of emergency should anyone need an enhancement...

Yorg: ...What does he do with the other charges?

Jaeger: ...the lazy ape uses them on himself. Right now, physically, Zigg's punch is capable of shattering a Dragonsteel plate as thick as a limestone block like glass...His regeneration is near godly, his speed is on par with even Ser Horvath and myself, and his durability and natural toughness as well as his energy pool are so enhanced, he practically never runs out of energy...Zigg is, without a doubt, the laziest nightmare this side of Myrr! And then there's Ser James...Well, I don't need to explain his strength...He's about to show you now...

~Baphamet's Lab~

Baphamet: Hmmm...Malice Manipulation, as you know, Krow, is an ancient Demonic Art that only Warriors of Old and Royal Demons are capable of wielding. It consists of using all the negative emotions within you, your anger, your hatred, your fear, your lust, your pride, your envy, your greed...all of these can be used to generate Malice energy. Think of it as the Demon's version of Aural Manifestation for Mortals. You were trained in it by Lady Grimoire in small amounts, and yet you have made excellent progress. As for Ser Frost...I would not be surprised if he may be able to wield such a technique, if he can control his emotions and wield them. However, again, I strongly advise against teaching this Mortal such things....

~Sariel and Frost~

Sariel: Hehehe...you think I know how a being with our blood works? For all I know, you're the only one of your kind...If anything, your blood is your best key...if you want more power, I would try Gelgeth blood...Granted, if a Mortal with no Gelgeth already in them were to drink our blood, I have no idea what would happen, but it would probably be something similar to what happens when Mortals drink Infernal Demon blood...however, since you're already part Gelgeth, perhaps blood from a Gelgeth will enhance your latent abilities? If you wish...I will let you take a single sip of my blood. That should be enough to awaken your latent Curse, and perhaps even give your Sorcery the edge it needs...the Infernal Demons hated the Gelgeth because our Ice was so cold, their Fire could never stay aflame against its brutal chill. Perhaps with my blood, your ice will become a valuable weapon against Infernal Demons? As for Grimoire's powers, you mean Malice Manipulation...I'm afraid only one Gelgeth ever learned such a technique. His name is Azazel, the eldest of the Gelgeth Demons. And trust me, he isn't the teaching type...you seem smart, Frost. Try to glean what you can from the Infernals...gain power, and become stronger...then, free yourself from them and get away. That is all I ask of you...now, make the choice. Will you take my blood, and awaken your Curse and your potential as one who shares the Cold Blood, or will you refuse?

~Jotunheim~

Ezekiel: *he smiles sentimentally* No...If you could see their souls, you would know, those two were perfect for each other from the get go. *he then looks to Mary and smiles* I'm happy that Ember was able to get away...find peace. Now, things seem to be staying peaceful in Jotunheim. Perhaps we have finally found the peace we've been craving? *suddenly, a loud squawk echoes out outside*

Raphael: Huh? Must be the news bird...*he runs to the door, opening it and running outside to find a bundle of paper attached to a rock on the ground, the large bird used by the Giants to deliver the news flying high in the sky away from them. He then picks up the paper and runs in, handing it to Ezekiel* Here, Father. Its the news, just like usual.

Ezekiel: *he opens the paper and begins reading it. As he does, his eyes suddenly widen and his face seems to loose color as he reads it* Raphael...go tend to the chickens. Your mother and I need to talk in private.

Raphael: But I haven't finished dinner, Father. Its poor manners to leave food unfinished, like Mother always says.

Ezekiel: Raphael, do as I say. Now. *the tone of his voice is dead serious*

Raphael: *sensing his father's tone, he meekly nods and runs outside, Loki barking loudly as he runs after Raphael*

Ezekiel: *when Raphael is out of earshot, he finally speaks* Deg's Holdfast has been burnt to the ground in a raid from Dis...they say it was only three Half-Demons who did it...There were no survivors and Lord Deg was found, his eyes welded open and his body cooked alive from the inside out...that can only mean one thing..they've freed Irituum the Wendigo from his bonds, and he has returned to Dis....no doubt, back to Grimoire's side, like the faithful attack dog he is...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/11/2016, 3:02 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

James: *he raises his shield and readies his sword as he hears the creature roaring and narrows his eyes at it* You and Prongs bring it to its knees. I will join forces with Ser Karn and we will deliver the finishing blow. *he looks back to Karn and smirks at him* Don't disappoint me now. We hold the same weapon types after all.

Karn: *he unwraps the weapons sent to him by Yorg. He straps the shield lengthwise to his wrist and holds the sword at the ready. The shield was much larger than he was used to but it seemed to hold five dragon heart crystals on its front, the back of it seeming to have a sort of slot for a long, slender object. The sword seemed to be highly intensified Dragon Steel and had a sort groove in it that seemed to allow for a stronger and more fluid use of his Sorcery. He smirks as his familiar silver flames envelop the sword and shield and he joins James at his side with a confident nod to him* I am unsure of what this new equipment is capable of but there's no time like the present to find out. Shall we Ser James?

James: *he nods and turns his attention to the creature* Let's....

Prongs: *he grins and slams his Thresher Blade onto the ground, draconic bones growing onto his fur as his face begins to envelop in a black, smoke-like aura as before. His voice echoes demonically as he laughs* Haha! Just like old times eh Zigg? *he puts a hand on the hilt of his blade and his eyes gleam red beneath his black aura* I should remind you however, I've forbidden myself from the use of my Awakened Sorcery. If I unleashed it here I would likely destroy the entire island....

Terran: *a bead of sweat goes down the back of his head as Cameron walks up next to him to watch everything unfold while June and Loria continued to cause chaos to draw the villager's attentions away from the fight at hand* Just what is that guy capable of with his Awakened Sorcery that he would go so far as to forbid himself from using it...?

Cameron: *she crosses her arms as Ruko stands beside her, watching silently alongside her* I don't know....whatever it is though, it's probably highly destructive....That is....given what his normal Sorcery can do....

Loria: *she blows apart more villagers as June soon starts to slow down and get tired. She runs over to her and puts a hand on her shoulder* You look tired....Are you able to keep fighting?

June: *she pants heavily and gives Loria a brave smile* These guys don't have all that much mystic aura in their bodies....it's difficult for me to maintain my Sorcery like that for so long if I don't have enough reserve aura from myself and my enemies.

Loria: *she nods and turns around, gesturing for her to climb onto her back* Hop on. Argyle and I can let you rest while we finish up.

June: *she happily clambers onto Loria's back and wraps her arms around her neck gently, sighing contentedly* Sorry if I'm being a pain....

Loria: *she runs back over to Argyle, June now in tow on her back and shakes her head* You're not a burden at all June. Now just relax while Argyle and I finish up here. *she smiles at Argyle and stands back to back to with him, her weapon drawn and ready in front of her* Just like old times Argyle! Same scenario, different day! *she grins back at him, hoping he remembered the day they'd first found Cameron and what'd transpired that night for them*

Ember: *she holds her arm in comfort as she watches quietly from the sidelines, staying on standby with the others in case any of the four warriors needed to switch out for any reason*

Prongs: *he looks to Ser Karn and Ser James* Zigg and I will do as you say and force it to its knees! Be ready! *he gives a loud, echoing roar back at the creature and jumps, coating his fist in his nightmarish aura as he punches the creature with enough force to crush a large castle wall. Though he knew his aura wasn't as useful as an attack mechanism, if the creature tried to absorb it then it would backfire on it, forcing it into a nightmarish vision for a short time while its body digested his energy*

~Baphamet's Lab~

Krow: *she shakes her head as they walk in answer to Baphamet's suggestion* While I agree with your warning Lord Baphamet, Frost will likely seek out the answers to his latent powers on his own. I won't be able to stop him, even if I tried. *she smirks at him* You see, my curse, Ambition, forces my will into a subject that I kiss. Their minds process it as a favorable action to themselves and therefore follow through with whatever command I give them. Frost however, though his subjugation to my curse was complete, somehow fought the effects off in his sleep. Which means.... *she grins slightly* He has had a latent curse lying dormant within his body that is capable of canceling out my own. Even if I were to subject him to my curse again, he would break free of it naturally. I imagine too that that is the very reason he is seeking out answers as to what his latent abilities are and how he can access them himself. Lord Nifelheim is giving him a taste of said answers as we speak I would imagine. Once he discovers how to use his Curse actively, I will no longer be able to use my own curse on him as it would simply do nothing to him. *she looks at Lord Baphamet now, a smug smile still on her face* No....Lord Nifelheim has the right idea here. Let us simply allow him to discover what his true power is like. Fate will take its course naturally from then on out.... *her eyes gleam evilly as she finishes* And he will come to us....that, I will promise you....

~Frost and Sariel~

Frost: *his eyes glow with a pale light as he stares at Sariel carefully, the offer intriguing him. However, his endgame was far more complicated than Sariel likely knew....Though these demons could see his soul, they could not see into his mind. And he wanted to play this like he would a game of chess. The end result; he awakens his latent powers that were lying dormant within his body and cripples the demon's hold over Silvenheim both at the same time* ....And what if I were to agree to this old crow? How would I be drinking your blood? As you might guess.... *mist begins to radiate from his body* I am no vampyre....

~Jotunheim~

Mary: *she immediately stops as she's sipping some of her tea from her meal, seeming to stare into space without a readable expression on her face* ....So....they all yet live....Which means.... *she looks to Ezekiel, narrowing her eyes dangerously* They will be looking for you....And for Ember....if they haven't found and defeated her already. Although, judging by the attacks on the Holdfast, it seems that that can't be the case. *she sets her cup down and folds her hands into her lap, thinking hard as she was taught to by her master; Ser Horvath* ....I think this peace of ours will not last very much longer Ezekiel....We should prepare for the worst. *she narrows her eyes* Which also means, I should dust off my old spear in the barn and make sure it's sharp. I sense a fight in our future....and I refuse to let our only son to get caught up within a war that isn't his to fight.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/19/2016, 10:24 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Creature: *the creature attempts to take the punch, its body scrunching back like jelly upon taking the impact from Prongs' fist. As it attempted to absorb the aura from the attack into its skin, its body starts trembling and rippling as it suddenly starts roaring in agony and thrashing about*

Zigg: *he crouches forward as he watches the creature convulse, smiling as he cocks his head and rests his hands on his knees* DAAAAAAAAAAAMN, Prongs! Hitting it with the Roundabout already? You're gonna make me look bad!~ *he runs right at the creature, leaping up and laying a punch of his own into the creature's face, his punch leaving a giant crater in the creature's cheek as its sent spinning through the air into another large cluster of shacks* C'MON, YA BIG, UGLY, SQUID-EEL! I GOT ALL DAY, MAMA! AAAAAAAALL DAY!

Jaeger: *he turns around and runs forward, standing near Argyle and Loria as they continue keeping villagers at bay. He points his hands forward and begins charging another wave* BITE THE DUST! *he unleashes another sonic wave, the villagers hit by it suddenly shattering to chunks of meat and fish*

Argyle: *he then looks to Loria and smiles* Indeed! Only this time, Loria, Ser Shagga isn't the monster here...*he looks to the villagers and gives them a grin as he charges a wave of blue energy on his blade, slicing in a single, vertical arc that blasts multiple enemies aside* Now, we're all capable of monstrous strength! *he then looks back to the creature and its fight with Zigg, Prongs, James, and Karn* Seems like those four have this locked! All we need to do is kill the creature, then we can either fight till help arrives or cleave our way off this place!

~Baphamet's Lab~

Baphamet: The Gelgeth are truly a tricky bunch...Lord Nifelheim allowed a Gelgeth to care for his daughters, you know...and now what happened? Ezekiel turned traitor, and with him went Ember....I would say my reasons for distrusting the Cold Bloods is valid...however, I shall trust yours and His Majesty's judgement. After all...this Frost is only a Mortal...even if he does have the ability to manipulate Malice Energy, he will never be as proficient at it as an Infernal Demon...or a full-blooded Gelgeth. Now then, Argon should be finishing up with Eliazar's collar. Would you be a dear, Commander, and speak with Eliazar for me? His Majesty requested that I find out what kinds of Avalon insects he harbors in his body...and to see if any of them are capable of devouring energy, be it Curse, Mystic, or otherwise. You will have need of them in your upcoming assignment....*he then looks to her, his goat eyes serious* The mission has finally arrived. You are to hunt down the Gelgeth Demon, Ezekiel. And you are to kill him. Brutally. Lord Nifelheim requests that you bring back the mangled body, as well. He...has a pension for making an example of those that earn his ire, His Majesty does...

~Frost and Sariel~

Sariel: *he squints his eyes, actually seeming slightly frustrated with Frost's response* What? Your mother and father never teach you that if you poke someone with something sharp, they bleed? Make a dagger of ice, cut my shoulder, and drink from the wound. Or, do you need me to hold your hand for that as well? Unfortunately...*he moves his arms, forcing the chains to rattle* I'm a little occupied at the moment for that. Apologies if I come off as offensive, but I have little patience for bull-headed people and stupid questions. Its an automatic response.

~Jotunheim~

Ezekiel: I'll begin writing a letter to Titan's Rook, hopefully it will reach Glencour or Nigel or one of the other Commanders of the Vanguard....I don't like the idea of being apart from our boy, but we should send him and Loki there immediately. The Vanguard will take care of him. But first, while you go get your spear, I'll go get your armor. *he smirks, as if to try and lighten the mood* After all, my Knight can't ride into battle without her armor...as for me...I've been practicing for this day for a very long time. I'll begin strengthening the Mists, and try to get more feeling out there so we will know ahead of time if the mists have been breached. *as he goes to walk up the stairs, he looks to Mary and gives her another smile* I love you...you, and Raphael. And I won't lose you two...not as long as I'm still breathing.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/19/2016, 1:44 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Loria: *she grins back at him and thrusts her palm forward as a villager gets close enough to try and attack her with a rather rusty looking cleaver. The blast of wind knocks him flying backwards into its allies and knocks them over like bowling pins* We're in control of the situation now Argyle! Let's just focus on keeping these guys off of the others!

Karn: *he smirks at James as they both immediately dash forward, James skidding around on the balls of his feet and offering his shield as a vaulting horse for Karn. He takes it and leaps up off of it, using the extra height to deliver a downwards slice to the creature's belly*

James: *he follows suit with Karn and delivers a horizontal slice to pair with his into the creature's belly, the two wordlessly fighting in sync with one another as if they'd known each other their entire lives*

Cameron: *she smiles underneath her scarf as she watches Karn and James fight* Those two....they really compliment each other don't they? *she speaks, looking to Kurt as they all observe from afar*

~Baphamet's Lab~

Krow: *she gives a slight bow to Lord Baphamet, a smirk still on her face* As Lord Nifelheim wishes, so he shall get. I will deliver his corpse to him personally~ *she then gives a slight wave to Lord Baphamet as she goes to her room to gather some more appropriate clothing for her venture before heading off back to the lab to see the progress on Eliazar's collar with Argon*

~Frost and Sariel~

Frost: *his eyes glow as he simply stares back at Sariel, wordlessly moving his foot and making sharp spikes of ice slash into his shoulder, shifting his foot a moment later. The result is a small slide for Sariel's blood to drip into a goblet made of ice at his feet. He simply watches Sariel as the blood collects into the cup, waiting for it to be full before he would cover the fresh wound in ice. He wasn't much of a person to take comments like Sariel's in stride....even if the Gelgeth before him was his elder*

~Jotunheim~

Mary: *she sighs and finishes her tea before smiling back at Ezekiel gently, nodding to his comment* I feel the same way about the two of you. If it hadn't been for you Ezekiel, my life would still be in a dark place over my past.... *she narrows her eyes slightly* And I for one refuse to let anyone take my only son and husband from me. *she finishes clearing the table before heading off to the barn to collect her old spear*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2016, 1:59 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Kurt: *he smiles and nods, whistling as he watches Karn and James deliver the final blows* Amazing teamwork!

Jaeger: *he glances back to Kurt* Hey, Contractor, who taught Ser Karn how to fight?

Kurt: Ser Gryn, the Captain of the Guard.

Jaeger: Haha! So that's why their styles are so similar!

Kurt: What do you mean?

Jaeger: When Ser Gryn and Ser Forcestus were rescued from the Myrrian Trafficking Ring, Forcestus went on and became a Brave Companion of Ser Eddard...Well, in the pits, Ser Gryn was his partner, and he went into an apprenticeship with the Vanguard....and Commander James was his Master! Gryn, despite his earthen Sorcery, was originally a member of the Sun Flares! The reason Ser Karn uses such an aggressive style is because his style is used on the front line of the Immortal Lands!

Kurt: *his stares in amazement* That explains a lot...wait...something's not right...

Creature: *The Creature immediately coils back in pain, holding its stomach and screaming in what sounds like frantic pain and misery. It shrinks back, shrieking feebly at its attackers as black, thick, tar-like blood escapes from its bloated stomach. The creature begins falling back until, finally, it rears its head in pain and shrieks one final time, its shriek slowly and horrifyingly forming word* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! CUUUUUUUURSE YOUUUUUUUUU! *the creature flails one last time and falls forward onto its stomach, black blood and entrails spilling out from underneath it as it lays dead, a few last gurgles escaping its mouth*

Yorg: VICTORY! *he leaps up and down, giddy that they can finally leave* Now we can get off this nightmare of an island!

Argyle: *suddenly, the villagers all stop attacking. All of them stand there, completely motionless as they look at the creature's final moments* W-what?...

Villager: .....The fiends...

Butcher: ....the cursed fiends...

Fisher: ...The Mother has been murdered...

Zigg: *he doesn't take his eyes off the creature's body, his face still serious as he watches it intently* Uh oh...Prongs, James, Karn, get back...and get back now...this is something that you guys really don't wanna be too close to....The fight ain't over yet!

???: *the creature's body suddenly begins to stir, as if something underneath it was moving. Suddenly, out from under the creature's stomach, springs a hand with long, sharp, black talons as long as daggers and pale white skin that seemed to glow under the moonlight. A sound like some sort of strange, alien creature begins escaping from under the creature's stomach as the hand grabs the ground and starts pulling itself out from under the creature. Soon, another hand emerges, followed by what seems to be a head, and finally, along with a long trail of blood and entrails, a body. The creature standing before them was tall and thin, with pale white skin and a humanoid body. Its hands both sported long talons, and its feet were equipped with talons of their own as well as a single, large, hooked claw on the big toe. Its body had a long, flat tail with fins lining it completely and a long, black, barbed stinger sticking out from it. Its neck and head were lined similarly with fins that seemed to undulate with it as its body began to move. Its face had no definite mouth, and two slits where its eyes should be. However, after a few moments of shuttering and fin movement, the slits open, revealing two pure silver eyes with two vertical slits for pupils. Its eyes immediately lock onto Karn and James, and their swords that were caked in black blood. A low growl begins escaping from its body as it starts to hunch over and lean forward, moving sideways as it watches Karn and James with eyes filled with a strange, alien hunger, but a very familiar hate*

Fisherman: The spawn...!

Villager: The spawn of K'dar lives....!

*the villagers all immediately drop to their knees and begin praying to the creature, ignoring the knights entirely*

Argyle: What in the name of the Gods is that unholy thing...?

Yorg: Ser Ember! What do you make of its soul!? How powerful is it?!

Zigg: Soul or no soul, I can feel that thing's power...and we're gonna be in for a long night...

Spawn: *the creature's face suddenly begins to stretch as a mouth suddenly starts ripping open on its face, the white flesh stretching until it snaps apart, revealing a set of dozens of needle-like teeth as the creature lets out a shriek that sounds like a mixture between some type of raptor, a grown man, and a high-pitched whale call*

Lucas: *his eyes widen as he readies his lance and steps in front of Sol and the others, acting as a median line of defense in case this creature somehow got past Zigg, James, Karn, and Prongs* Such a malevolent aura...what kind of monstrosity is this?...

~Baphamet's Lab~

Argon: *he and Eliazar are in the Barracks, Eliazar reading a large book entitled "Avalon Creature's Almanac, by Baphamet", with Argon sitting there in amazement* Wow, Eliazar! You took to the alphabet so quickly! And you understood grammar, proper sentencing, punctuation, and penmanship as well as calligraphy in both Demonic and Mortal in less than half an hour! But, you seem to only be interested in these books...are you looking up the animals that they put inside you or something?

Eliazar: *the crystal on his collar begins to glow as word slowly escape his mouth, his voice a raspy, gruff, yet deep voice.* Only...wanted...to know...their....names....already...know...their...abilities....and....di-....di-....diets.

Argon: I see...and you can identify them in that almanac just by their appearance and picture?

Eliazar: *he nods*

Argon: Wow! You're amazing, Eliazar! 

Eliazar: *he shifts uncomfortably, not knowing how to react to praise. However, he felt a slight lightness in his chest that gave him an almost tickling sensation in his cheeks. Could this be...joy?*

~Frost and Sariel~

Sariel: *he growls slightly in pain as he glares at Frost, in what seems to be a combination of rage and, strangely, admiration.* You got stones, boy...big ones....you're definitely Armaros's descendant. Armaros was just as bold....it was nearly the death of him. Beware your ambition, Grand Inquisitor Frost....It is the downfall of many who bear the blood of the Nameless God. However, if tempered, you can make it your greatest weapon. Now, drain the goblet, and don't you dare waste a drop of my blood. With that much, it will awaken not only your latent Curse and give your ice a nice bite to it, but it might give you a little something more, if you wish to walk down the Demon Road...Drink, Knight, to your health...

~Grimoire's Bastion, Throne Room~

Nifelheim: *he and Grimoire sit on the large pile of red cushions that is the throne, watching two Demon Warriors of Old duel with blades made from blazing heat energy that flowed out from the strange rod-like hilts that they carried. Next to them, on the right, stood Legion. On the left, next to Grimoire, stood Irituum. As they watched, two Half-Mortal servants feed Grimoire sweet black grapes from the cluster, while two serve wine to Nifelheim from a bone and glass chalice. The doors to the throne room suddenly open, two Demon Warrior guards opening the doors and standing on either side of them as they usher in Samael, flanked by a large group of Demon warriors. Next to Samael walked Finn, his hat covering his eyes as he smiles coolly, his hands in his pockets as he walk with a calm yet straight posture. On the opposite side walked the hulking form of a large Half-Dragon in human form with bright red hair, cut short and spiked forward as well as two large horns that curved forward over his head. His face retained mostly draconian features, with his eyes being beady, reptilian eyes and his mouth being a large, toothed maw. However, there was no questioning the large Half-Dragon was Diavolo, Finn's partner. Behind them walked two Vampyres, one being a boy with black hair tied back in a ponytail and a sturdy, strong, but agile build dressed in black finery that looked as if it was made for both formal-wear and combat. The other was a girl with white hair in curly, drill-like pigtails on the sides of her head. Her eyes were completely closed and she clung to the boy's arm, as if he was guiding her. She wore a short white dress with a frilly, short skirt and a white shawl around her shoulders, giving her an innocent yet regal appearance. Nifelheim looks to the group and smiles, holding up his hand and stopping the duel instantly, the warriors stopping mid-swing and dropping their weapons the instant the Demon King raised his hand. He then rises and holds his arms out in greetings* My son-in-law, and future Royal Consort to the future Queen of Demons, Samael! Returned to us from his campaign in establishing our border and domain from Avalon! And returning victorious, no less! Thanks to his efforts, the Blackwald Mires, which house the Vampyre Courts, are now part of Dis! With that, we, the Demon and the Vampyres, are now one people, and we can now begin our proper conquest of this world! Hail, Samael, our hero!

Demons: *all the demons in the room cheer in unison* HAIL SAMAEL! *they all then burst into a clamor of cheers and shouts of praise to Samael*

Samael: *he holds his hand up, silencing the crowd* May I present the tools used for this campaign? *he gestures to Finn, who steps forward with a smirk* Finn, the Half-Mortal Commander from my army. And his Squadron...*he gestures to Diavolo* Diavolo, the Hell Drake, twin brother to Cornelia, the Hell Wyrm...*he then gestures to the two Vampyres* And the Null Contractor siblings Stelios and Barbra Granz, who aided us in liberating the Mires from the hold of the Dragons. It was thanks to them that I was able to lay a trap for the Elder Dragon Kirin, and then send the beast running with its tail between its legs! We can fight Elder Dragons now! The Dragons will not be safe for long!

Nifelheim: *his eyes light with excitement* Ah, Finn! Young Finn! It is good to see you again! Your darling sister is here as well, in the barracks. I commend you on your exemplary service to the Demon Empire! You have my eternal gratitude, Finn. Please, you and your squadron should retire to the barracks and rest. Perhaps you will meet young Krow before she departs?

Finn: *he bows to Nifelheim* Your Grace is generous for his hospitality, and his gratitude is a reward that is most cherished by one such as myself. I thank you for your leave, my liege, and I shall look forward to serving you in the future. Until your call, I shall retire and seek out my beloved sister. *he smiles coolly, beckoning to his squad with a single twitch of his head, to which they all follow him without a word, bowing to Nifelheim and the other royals before departing with their Commander*

Nifelheim: *he claps his hands, gaining everyone's attention* SOLDIERS! REMOVE YOUR HELMETS AND ARMOR! TAKE UP GOBLETS AND DRINK! TAKE A HALF-MORTAL WOMAN! TAKE A DEMON WOMAN! TAKE A VAMPYRE WOMAN! TAKE WHATEVER YOU WANT! THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER TONIGHT, FOR YOU HAVE DONE YOUR SERVICE AND EARNED YOUR REST! GO! AND BE MERRY! *the soldiers all cheer and begin joining the festivities in the throne room* Ah...such good tidings of late...and soon, I may have another parade...this time, with that traitor Ezekiel's corpse as the main attraction! And then, I'll have your Krow begin work on freeing Irituum's circus...I think the Mortals and Giants are long overdue for a visit fro the Cannibal's Carnival...after all, its been far too long since they last tasted true fear... *he looks to Grimoire and smirks* Well, you don't need my permission...go to your husband, daughter....and join in the festivities. Tonight, we make merry! For tomorrow...we make ready for war.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/20/2016, 4:33 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Karn: *he nods to Ser James as he looks back to Prongs and Zigg* We may want backup!

Ember: *she growls as she calls out, her eyes flaring with her Soul Sight* Be careful! That thing's soul is crazy looking!

James: *his face turns serious as she readies his shield in front of him* Karn....Perhaps the best tactic right now is to test the waters before we go on the full offensive?

Prongs: *he nods to Ser James' suggestion* I agree with Ser James. Let us be cautious for now and study our enemy closely. We have more than enough manpower for this job I'm sure. *he gives a loud, beastial roar and slams his metal gauntlets onto the ground, the black aura he'd had before exploding around his face as he readied another physical strike* Let us see how it reacts to this! *he tenses his muscles and gives a big leap, attempting to crash his fist into the creature as the nightmarish aura from his face collects onto his fist as before with the creature's mother*

~Baphamet's Lab~

Krow: *she leans against the doorway and smiles at the interactions between Argon and Eliazal* Well now you two seem to be getting along just fine. Good. *she looks to Eliazar* So Eliazar....satisfy my curiosity if you can, now that you're capable of speech. *she gets up from her position leaning on the doorway and smiles at him* Why did you back down in the arena? You don't strike me as the type to just stand down in the middle of a fight....

~Frost and Sariel~

Frost: *he silently stands up and bends down, icing over Sariel's fresh wound with his Sorcery as he makes the rest of it melt away. He stares at the goblet of blood in his hands for a moment before he glances up at Sariel, raising his glass slightly to him* To my health then. *he then proceeds to bring the glass to his lips, closing his eyes as he cringes from the foul metallic taste washing over his tongue. But as he got down to the last few droplets of the blood, he felt an icy chill unlike anything he'd ever felt before well up from within him. He nearly drops the goblet of blood and ice onto the ground as he finishes the drink, wiping his lips and finally dropping the goblet, kneeling down and holding his stomach. He glares at Sariel as he feels his own powers start to ice over his arms* What....what did you just.... *his sentence is choked off as he feels the ice move to his back, slowly turning into small, spike-like formations of tiny wings. The ice on his arms slowly turns into a smaller version of his scissorblade, opened wide on each arm into a serrated set of blades that go up the length of his arms and down his forearms a little ways past his knuckles. He feels the ice start to make his hands turn to icy claws as he stares at them, his eyes flickering with black flecks of color. The icy chill subsides moments later and he stares at the ice on his form, the ice taking on a purity and hardness that he'd never known was possible. He looks at Sariel, breathless at what had just happened to him* Is this....what it's like to be a Gelgeth....?

Grimoire: *her eyes sparkle with delight as she happily leaps off of her throne and practically tackles Samael, grinning up at him as she held him in her arms. She puts her palm on his chest and maintains her grin as she looks up into his eyes* It's been far too long since we've had a night alone together, my handsome little devil~
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/22/2016, 12:20 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Spawn: *the creature's eyes follow Prongs the whole way, right up to when he leaped into the air in order to attack. The creature immediately cocks its head to the side and suddenly its body swerves like a serpent's in a quick flow, Prong's fists crashing only into the ground. The creature then gives a loud shriek and leaps at Prongs with lightning reflexes, its claws poised to slice Prongs's massive form to ribbons.*

Zigg: *he grabs the creature's tail and gives a loud yell, heaving it over his shoulder as he yanks the creature away mid-attack and slams it into the ground, leaving it in a large crater* Damn ugly little bastard...

Spawn: *the creature glares right at Zigg and screams at him, the fins on the sides of its head flaring out like a hood*

Zigg: *he makes a comically disgusted face before punching the creature once in the face*

Spawn: *the creature takes the punch, its face barely moving*

Zigg: ....Uh oh....

Spawn: *its tail suddenly flings forward, stabbing through Zigg's right shoulder as the creature hisses and hauls Zigg off it, flinging him like a rag doll into James and Karn. It then turns its attention back to Prongs, its eyes locking onto him as it lets out a rattling hiss mixed with what sounds eerily like sinister laughter*

Zigg: *he groans, gripping his shoulder as he rolls off James and Karn* Gah....Ugly bastard stuck me! Good thing it went all the way through, though...*he then puts his hand on his shoulder and activates his Sorcery, breathing deep as his shoulder is restored to perfect condition* There, good as new! Yo, James...I'm not liking this thing. Its really strong. I put all my weight into that punch and it barely even flinched...Buddy, I know you really hate it when I do this, but I think I'm gonna need to take this up a notch....I'm gonna have to let my right arm run a little wild here...

Kurt: What do you mean, Commander Zigg?

Zigg: Heh...trust me, kid, you gotta see it to believe it...

Argyle: *he goes to move in and help Prongs*

Zigg: Don't bother, Blue...That thing is like its mama, I can see it. Its nervous system is wired the same way as that big thing we just killed. Sorcery isn't gonna even tickle it, and it looks like it learned from its mom's mistake to not let Prongs touch him...I'm gonna say it again, you might want to let me take this one for now...

Argyle: *he nods and steps back. Experience has taught him that if someone, ANYONE, that Ser Horvath was willing to call his friend tells him that something is too strong, he should listen.*

~Baphamet's Lab~

Eliazar: Sur....viv...al.... You... are... commander.... you... are.... alpha..... Much... stronger... than... me.... and my... bugs.... I ...follow... Krow ....because ...Krow ....strong ....Krow ....took ... me.... in.... Got ...rid of ...the cage ....wanted ...to join ....your pack ...Eliazar ...respects ...Krow

Argon: Hmm...it would seem that, while Eliazar is intelligent, his mindset is that of a beast's...in the sense that he thinks like how an animal would. Perhaps a side-effect of the experiments done to him?

~Frost and Sariel~

Sariel: *he chuckles deeply, smirking at Frost's last question* No, boy...that's only the tip of the iceberg. No, what you're feeling is what its like to possess a fraction of a true Gelgeth Demon's power...that's right...We Gelgeth are few in number, and this lack of number is what makes us strong...The reason King Nifelheim keeps me locked down here isn't because he wants domination over me...its because he FEARS me, as he fears all other Gelgeth Demons. He feared Ezekiel, and so kept him close. Now, you see how frantically the King searches for him? Because he fears the violent retribution that Ezekiel will most likely wrought against him! Why does he cling to you joining him? Because he fears what you will become if you don't. You are a Cold Kin, one who shares a Gelgeth's blood, and now you are one who has CONSUMED a Gelgeth's blood....in a sense, you are a Gelgeth Demon Hunter, Frost...an icy horror to all who cling to Infernal Fire for warmth...you are Nifelheim's worst possible nightmare....and he will go to great lengths to keep you from leaving him. Remember that, Frost...The Demon King can keep all the bravado he wants...*he then looks up to the highest portions of his prison and yells out* BUT HE'S STILL A MEEK CRAVEN, COWERING NEXT TO HIS FIRE AS THE ICE SETS IN!

*suddenly, the prison lets out a loud, metallic roar. A small glow appears on the ceiling, growing brighter and brighter until it is revealed to be a vast fireball flying down at Sariel. The fireball lands mere feet from Sariel and Frost, the image of a humanoid figure standing in it. When the fire clears, standing there is a tall Demon with a completely bald head and two short, curved, black horns poking out from the top of his head and curving back. His whole body was covered from head to toe in black Demon rune tattoos, and he wore a full suit of black Demon Iron plate armor with no cape. His facial features were firm, hard, and cruel, yet beautiful, with his eyes being black with red, neon-glowing irises. He glared daggers right at Sariel and suddenly, the chains holding Sariel become white hot, burning the Gelgeth and forcing him to scream in agony*

Baal: That's enough out of you, old crow...you're voice was beginning to irritate me. *the Demon Warden looks now to Frost, a look of utter disdain in his eyes* I can smell the blood in you, boy....you drank the old buzzard's blood, didn't you? Just as His Majesty said you would...If you're done here, I'll be sending you back to King Nifelheim. Hearing this old turkey gobble is giving me a headache, and having to smell your blood rotting outside one of my cages makes my stomach turn...

Irituum: *he rolls his eyes, making a hurling sound as he looks away*

Samael: *he allows a small smirk, pulling Grimoire in closer to him more roughly as he then kisses her on this lips*

Irituum: *his teeth gnash impatiently* If you two keep up the cutesy lovey-dovey garbage, I think I might actually remove my iron teeth, as my appetite would be eternally ceased!

Nifelhiem: *he chuckles and glances at Irituum* Jealous, are we, Viscount?

Irituum: Hardly, Your Grace. Pleasures of the flesh outside how it tastes when brazed hold no meaning to me at all. I only find the romance...gut-wrenchingly sweet.

Nifelheim: Well then, allow me to aid in your recovery...you have my leave to go, Viscount. Thank you for sitting through that drab duel with myself and Grimoire.

Irituum: *he bows, smirking* The pleasure was all mine, Your Majesty. I have always enjoyed the pleasure of yours and Grimmy's company, particularly when the General isn't around...

Nifelheim: Speaking of which, would you mind going and finding Legion for me? I have a job for him and him alone...

Irituum: *he smirks slightly* You plan on having Legion go after something?

Nifelheim: Someone, actually...Ezekiel can't be alone after all these years. He must have friends, or family....and he will most likely try to send them to Titan's Rook, where the Vanguard will most likely be to try and sway the Thanes to their favor. I want Legion to wait outside that city...and kill anyone who's soul remotely LOOKS Gelgeth. Be them man, woman...or child.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/22/2016, 11:55 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

James: *he moves his sword in front of Karn to stop him from advancing* Let Zigg strike now. Our turn will come Ser Karn.

Karn: *he nods slowly and stays back behind James, James nodding to Zigg as if to let him know that he was free to run wild*

Ember: *she blinks at Zigg's sudden confidence, sharpening her eyes and activating her Soul Sight. A look of surprise falls over her face as she looks at his soul; golden like the sun* Zigg....you were a Dragon Apostle but....your soul is more powerful than an apostle's soul....in fact.... *she looks at Karn, more surprise being seen on her face* It looks just like Karn's!

Cameron: *she tilts her head at Karn as Prongs gives a small jump back near James and Karn to move out of Zigg's way* What's the difference?

Ember: *she narrows her eyes* There's something rotten here....I've only ever seen a Dragon Apostle's soul a few times but none of them were quite so powerful....Zigg....what are you?

~Baphamet's Lab~

Krow: *she smirks at Eliazal's words* A beast huh? *she walks over to Eliazal and smiles at him, using one of her fingers to scratch him underneath his chin* That's just fine with me~ *she looks to Argon, her face straightening* Come on. We should find Pike and Tonpetty and get moving. *she looks back to Eliazal, a devilish smile forming on her face* We'll be needing your unique little talents for this mission Eliazal~ Don't let me down now.

~Frost and Sariel~

Frost: *looks at his new scissorblades one last time before closing his and letting the ice melt away from his hands and arms, the tiny wing-like ice formations on his back crumbling away into bits of ice particles as he looks back at Baal* I am done here for now. Thank you for being patient with me.

Grimoire: *she wraps her arms around Samael's neck and grins at him as she pulls away from the kiss* Carry me away Samael~ Carry me away to our room where we can have all the fun that we want. *she tells him, a surprisingly mischievous grin forming on her face*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/28/2016, 2:51 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Zigg: *he chuckles as dark aura begins to form around his body as he walks forward* Let me answer that question for ya, little darlin'. See, I'm a pure-bred, o-natural, one hundred percent Child of Avalon. I was born in Avalon, I was raised in Avalon, and I served Avalon for more years than I'm proud to admit. However, a Child of Avalon is capable of becoming something...something way stronger than a regular Dragon Apostle. Every once in a blue moon, an Apostle is born that, instead of a Dragon Soul unique to their own person, they are granted a Dragon Soul belonging to an Elder Dragon, the great Old Dragons who lead the entirety of Avalon, with Behemoth himself as their oldest and their leader! Well, if you say your boy Karn here has a soul like mine...somebody better tell him he's got an Elder Dragon's spiritual energy setting up shop in his body...now, let me introduce you to my Dragon side....*he stops in front of the creature, his energy flowing and rippling as it seems to collect on his right arm*

Creature: *it lets out a few clicks as its fins start wiggling faster and faster as it growls at Zigg, its body low to the ground as it starts to walk around him and watch him*

Zigg: *he grabs his wrist and growls in pain as his arm seems to bulge* Oh Elder Soul which dwells within my body...unify your rage with mine, so that I may strike down my enemies....APEX SOUL, PARTIAL OVERSOUL! *he holds his arm up as suddenly it explodes with energy. When the smoke around Zigg's body clears, his arm is covered in what looks like sleek, plate-like scales of silver with spikes on the knuckles. On his shoulder is a large pauldron that looks to be a strange Dragon head, the eye open and glaring ahead. The head had a curved beak, with rows of razor-like teeth and a large, crested head with sharp, golden eyes. Zigg looks right at the creature and stands ready, the fist drawn back as a pained look twists on his face, as if he was trying to control his arm*

Creature: *the creature inclines its head, the growling getting deeper as it suddenly screams at Zigg, fangs bared as it dashes forward at blinding speeds, its mouth gaping open as its claws and tail prime to strike*

Zigg: *he roars and steps in, throwing a wide, strong straight punch right into the creature's face, its jaw suddenly warping and breaking as its eyes bulge out in horror as its flung with deadly force to the side, flying at break-neck speeds right through the village and into the wall on the far side of the village. Zigg suddenly roars in pain and grabs his arm, dropping to one knee and looking to Karn and James* I hit its head and made sure to hit the jaw! It should be out cold! Use your strongest fire arts, boys, and burn that sucker to a crisp! END IT NOW WHILE I GET THIS ARM UNDER CONTROL! *he roars again and pulls his arm into his chest, suppressing it* Gaaaaaaaaah! No you don't! You won't get ANY control today, you ugly bitch!

~Baphamet's Lab~

Eliazar: *he nods, following Krow intently alongside Argon. As they round the bend towards the Hellfire Launcher where the team would meet up, Eliazar stops, sniffing* Grrrr....I...smell...other...Krow....

Argon: Huh? What do you mean "Other Krow"?

Eliazar: There...was...the....Commander....and....there....was....the male....Commander....

Argon: Male Commander? But...Commander Krow isn't a male...

Finn: I believe he was referring to me, young sport. *Finn is leaning against the wall, his crew with him as they blocked Krow and the others' way* I understand you're in a rush, but I simply couldn't let you go without meeting you first...Hello, dear sister. My name is Finn, and I'm your twin brother. See, where you were sent to work for Her Ladyship, Princess Grimoire, I was sent to work for His Lordship, Prince Samael. You could say you and I are the two sides of the same coin that control the Half-Mortal corps...*he stands and gestures to his men, first the Vampyres* First, the siblings Stelios and Barbra Granz, *he then gestures to the Half-Dragon that towered above them* And, of course, my second, Diavolo.

Diavolo: *he looks down at Eliazar and Argon* Hmph....tiny...save for Eliazar there, who's known for being dangerous, I'm not impressed with your company, Commander Krow.

Finn: *he smacks Diavolo's wrist* Now now, be nice. She's my sister after all.

Argon: Large, Draconian...yes....I believe about five seconds of constant inhalation of one of my gasses could kill you...

Finn: *he looks down at Argon and nods* I see...your child there seems rather confident.

Tonpetty: He has plenty of room to be. *he, Beelzebub, and Pike walk up behind Krow, Argon, and Eliazar. With his new changes, Tonpetty stood nearly a head shorter than Diavolo, but still large enough to stare down the Half-Dragon* Argon is a strong and capable fighter, who held off even the King's Blade, and nearly killed her, too, all on his own. 

Diavolo: *he looks right at Tonpetty and snorts* Another Half-Mortal...You're a rather ugly one, aren't you?

Pike: *he, too, now seems noticeably different. He now has two thin horns growing from out of his hat, stopping a few inches above the hat then sharply pointing back along his head at a perfect ninety degree angle. He also seems noticeably more toned and defined, and was wearing a full overcoat over his original outfit. When he looks up, his eyes are goat-like, similarly to Beelzebub's. He then smirks and stands next to Krow* Forgive us, we're also Krow Squad members...

Barbra: *she smiles and steps forward, looking between Argon and Pike* I think my Sprites would absolutely adore you both! A cute little boy and a strong, handsome man!~

Stelios: *he steps next to his sister and glares down Eliazar* You have your fun, dear sister, but don't let that peasant near you...he's way too dangerous.

Eliazar: *he locks eyes with Stelios and starts growling deep*

Finn: *he looks around at his men and then at Krow's, an amused grin forming on his face* Well, I'm not one for needless bickering...*he then turns his gaze back to his sister, looking her in the eye as the two groups face off* But it would seem our squads have a sort of rivalry going, don't they?

~Frost and Sariel~

Baal: *with one last disgusted sneer, he begins casting in the Demonic Language. Suddenly, Frost is transported back to Grimoire's Bastion, right in the center of the throne room*

Nifelheim: *he smiles, amused by Frost's sudden appearance* Ah, and so the prodigal Inquisitor returns...and looking a little blue around the soul, aren't we? Yes...I can tell just by looking at you. Gelgeth Demonhood suits you, Frost. Might I say, you look more like yourself than your did when you first arrived!~

Irituum: *he sneers at Frost* Ah, the Knight that Young Krow took? Yes...might I say, your friends were delicious!~ Especially the one with the silver fire! What was his name? Korn? Kron? Krum? Oh, it matters not! And the Earthen Swordsman! To put on such a fight! The boy has skill! I'm almost glad I didn't kill them! Now, next time, I'll make it muuuuuch more agonizing!~

Nifelheim: *he chuckles* My dear Viscount, such pleasantry is hardly appropriate in front of our guest.

Irituum: My apologies...I get so worked up when I'm hungry!~ Forgive me, Frost. Bygones, and all that?~

Samael: *while the others were distracted, he grins and carries Grimoire off, the two disappearing through the doorway into the keep*

*suddenly, the entrance doors blast open, Grom and Conelia both walking in with Grom stopping just behind Frost*

Grom: We have returned, Your Majesty. The Tepis House lies in ruin, and awaits the appointment of your next Second Progenitor. *he looks down at Frost, his eyes locking onto him* A knight of Myrr....I have heard of you, Grand Inquisitor....

Niflehiem: Ah, welcome back, darling Cornelia, and of course, the Balrog, Grom...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/28/2016, 7:17 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Karn: *he nods and looks to Ser James with a serious expression* Shall we Ser James?

James: *his eyes glow a golden color and he gets into a ready stance as his shield begins to glow golden like his eyes* After you Ser Karn!

Karn: *he smirks as he charges forward at the dazed creature, his sword and shield instantly lighting ablaze with his silver fire. He swipes his sword horizontally and a wave of silver fire flies out at the creature's body as Ser James appears next to the creature and instead of swinging his sword, he swings his shield as the flames connect with the creature's body!*

James: *he gives a yell as he lets go of his shield, swinging it like a blade as the shield responds in turn and starts hitting the creature's belly, juggling it up into the air before he leaps up and catches his shield. Soon after catching his shield he begins to spin through the air, assaulting the creature's body with a myriad of sword cuts and blunt force shield strikes, brilliant flashes of light coming off of his shield as each one connects. He then seems to make a small disk of light flash beneath his feet which lets him leap again to gain a little extra height in time for a large, spearhead-like beam of light appears from the dragon heart crystal in his shield, piercing the creature's body as Karn can be seen above the creature in the air*

Karn: *he gives loud cry mixed with a low growl as he grinds his sword against his shield, the result being silver sparks flying off of it as his sword explodes with his flames into a solid saber of silver fire energy* LET THIS BE THE END OF YOU VILE CREATURE!!! *he yells as he spins around in the air and slams the creature downwards into the ground with a large explosion of silver fire energy, the resulting crater erupting into a tower of brilliant silver light as both James and Karn land on the ground nearby, panting from their combo attack*

James: *he speaks inbetween breaths, clearly having exhausted much of his strength with his last attack* Is it....Is it vanquished?

~Baphamet's Lab~

Krow: *her face is one of little amusement as she suddenly breaks up the two rivaling parties dispute with her raised voice* Enough! I'm not in the mood to listen to a pissing contest between our two squads trying to impress their commanders! *she looks straight at Finn, her eyes clearly showing her frustration* Your comrades don't impress me Finn. Especially the lizard. *she glances up at him before giving a small huff* He reminds me of the other one that I have to deal with; Cornelia. *her face and tone softens as she looks at Barbra, a gentle smile crossing her face* You on the other hand....I think I would quite like to play with these 'sprites' of yours sometime. *she smiles* It could be fun, you never know. *her face straightens as she glances back at Finn momentarily before turning around and climbing up onto Tonpetty's shoulder, sitting there and looking straight at Finn* Now if you're done being in my way, my squad and I are going out on a mission to kill a traitor and his family. We can bond more when we return if you wish.

Frost: *he looks back at Cornelia as she enters the room and immediately glares at him* ....I've heard much about the two of you as well....Grom the Balrog and Cornelia the Furious Dragon. A pleasure....

Cornelia: *she huffs and looks up at Nifelheim, bowing slightly to him* Thank you for welcoming us home Lord Nifelheim. It's nice to be back....or it would be..... *she stands back up straight as she starts to growl deeply at Frost* If I didn't have to stare at this waste of a mortal in front of me....

Frost: *he doesn't flinch as he sighs and turns to her* Pleasant....very pleasant.... *he looks to Grom* Are you more of a pleasant person to talk with than she is? I don't particularly like short tempered people....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/29/2016, 2:15 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Zigg: *he looks out to where the creature was, his eyes squinting. A pained, relieved sigh and laugh finally escapes his lips as he feels his arm begin to return to normal* HAHA! Its dead! We did it!

Villager: ....the child....

Butcher: ....the poor child....

Fisher: Curse the fiends...

Villager: The vile Knights....

Fish monger: Curse them...

*the villagers all begin to rise up, taking up arms once more as they begin becoming far more violent than before*

Argyle: Uh...I think we may be in trouble...

Jaeger: *as he glances around, his eyes suddenly widen as his ears twitch. He then looks out to the ocean and a look of surprise suddenly forms on his face* EVERYBODY, IN THE WATER! NOW! *he grabs hold of Ember and June, dashing towards the edge of the docks and leaping into the water*

Zigg: *he runs over and grabs James, leaving Karn to Prongs as he runs to the docks and leaps in*

Argyle: Why are they freaking out?...*suddenly, he hears a loud whistling followed by a loud explosion as a house at the far back of the village explodes in a flash of fire and smoke. Argyle hastily looks around for where the explosion came from, finding his gaze going out to sea where he sees a huge mass on the horizon*

~Tide Hunter's Wharf, off the coast~

Nigel: *he stands on on the deck of a vast, flat ship powered by ores pulled by large mammoths from Jotunheim. Mounted on the ship were hundreds of thousands of what appeared to be large Eastern Guns operated by two soldiers each. As he stood, he looked to his left and right at the four other ships similar to his own that he had brought. He then looked forward at the island and scowls* To think that such fowl creatures could exist in this world....Dire, have they made it to the water safely?

Dire: *the being emerges from Nigel's shadow, stepping out and standing next to him in identical posture, minus his hand resting on a cane. He looks over to Nigel, his eyes flashing for a moment*

Nigel: I see...*he turns his attention to the gunners* Aim for the back of the village. Create a slowly approaching carpet, but keep it to a crawl. We need to give out comrades time to escape. Once you've wiped off that village, send out boats to pick up our comrades!

Gunner: Aye, Commander! PIPE UP THE GUNS! RAISE HIGH AND LEVEL THE LOT OF THOSE DISGUSTING FISH-WIVES! *the guns all raise and begin a carpet bombardment as Nigel looks out in the distance*

Nigel: *he rests his free hand on his stomach as he looks out* I feel something...a pull...there are three Null Contractors there...and one Lost One...Well, Dire, it would seem an infant of your kind is here.

Dire: *his voice echoes out, sounding as though it was mixed with static* Hardly...I was born...of Sloth....that one...Is a glutton...Besides....I am a Shameless One...I am no longer lost...

Nigel: *he raises his eyebrows as he glances at Dire* You know, this is why I never let you come out at parties...*he then smirks at his friend, before returning his face to a serious stare as he returns to watching the bombardment*

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Argyle: *he watches as the carpet attack begins landing on the village at the back* It must be the Vanguard! They're gonna level this place! Cameron, Kurt, Yorg! Get to the water! Lucas, Sol, you too! Loria, Terran! Lets move it!

~Baphamet's Lab~

Finn: *his face hardens as he simply hops high into the air, landing on Diavolo's shoulder as he sat coolly, his legs crossing properly as he rests his hands on his lap politely* I apologize for my members' rudeness, Krow. Diavolo is a rather nasty one, and his temper gets the best of him. I'll see him properly disciplined later. *he shoots Diavolo a displeased sneer before returning his attention to Krow, his expression surprisingly softening* Look, I don't want any bad blood between us. We're on the same side, and we're twins. If anything, I'd rather get to know you better WITHOUT having to bloody ourselves. If Diavolo and your Juggernaut over there want to duke it out, I say let them have at it when you return. And, if you would like to make friends with Barbra, then I see no harm in it. As for Stelios here, he's just protective of his younger sister. He'll warm up to you...but he and Eliazar have bad blood. I'd keep those kids separated. Now, good luck, dear sister! Give that traitor hell, and his family twice over for me! *he taps his heel on Diavolo, who lets out a blast of steam from between his teeth and nose before lumbering past Krow Squad, Stelios and Barbra following them quickly as Barbra looks back at Krow and smiles, waving goodbye as they disappear down the hall*

Tonpetty: Apologies, Commander. I felt that Argon was being short changed. He did accomplish much in this victory, even if the King's Blade had an unsuited weapon. Defeating her was still a feat worthy of high praise. Besides...that Half-Dragon...He's a violent one...unnecessarily violent people tend to do illogical things...and you know that just aggravates me.

Pike: Still, me and the big guy here have been doing some special training with Doc here. Doctor Beelzebub is a friggin' genius!

Beelzebub: *he smirks and raises a hand, waving off the compliments* You're far too kind...all I did was perform surgery on your eyes as well as mainline Demon Blood into your veins during the transfusion, increasing your Sorcery's power by adding new effects to it as well as giving you an Awakened Sorcery perfect for one of your skills. I am merely an artist, the body, my canvas. And you allowed me to do what I love, and I made you beautiful, dear Pike. And, my dear Nephew! I'm so proud that my experiment with you and the Obsidian was such a success! Trust me, Commander Krow, these two now have a proper amount of kick for one of your caliber!

Pike: We messed up on that island, Commander. We should have been stronger. And now, Doc Beelzebub here has made us better than we were. We won't mess up again. Krow Squad deserves only the elite!

Tonpetty: We will never embarrass you in combat like that again. We shall fight harder than ever, and prove to the world why Krow Squad is a force to be reckoned with!

Grom: *he shifts his body, bending down low until he kneels down so he can look Frost in the eye* Hmmmm...My apologies. My sister is rather...rough. Granted, I am not called the Balrog because I have a sparkling, happy personality...but I will provide a more engaging conversation, yes. Pardon me, however. *he stands up, addressing King Nifelhiem* My Liege, may I have leave to walk with the Inquisitor?

Nifelheim: *he smirks, musing at Grom's request* I have seen all I wish to see of him for now...you may. Enjoy your stay, Frost. And I do mean that. Enjoy it. You'll find there are many...untold pleasures...to being a Demon.

Grom: *he returns his gaze to Frost, gesturing with his center-right hand to the door to the outside* Shall we walk? I do not tire yet, and still wish to enjoy the new city's sights. We may speak as we walk along the walls.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/29/2016, 6:19 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Ember: *she squeaks loudly as she's taken into the water, her eyes suddenly flashing with anger as she grabs June into her arms and kicks Jaeger with a hellfire charged kick. Soon after bursting up above the water's surface, she kicks downwards and flies high into the sky with a burst of hellfire to give her a small launch skywards, spreading out her wings as she flash dries them with her hellfire so that she can stay aloft* Stupid furball! Warn me before you do that!

June: *she coughs and sputters in Ember's arms before scrambling around onto Ember's back, clinging to her and shaking in fear* What's going on?! I'm so confused!

Ember: *she flails around a bit and growls at June* Stop flailing around before you fall off you stupid girl! *she looks in the direction of where the bombardment of the island had come from, her soul sight quickly spotting a small collection of souls in the distance. She gives a quick flit of her wings and darts down to the ship, landing and carefully letting a very frightened June down from her back*

Loria: *she whips around as she feels Jaeger take June off of her back before seeing the ship in the distance. She looks to Argyle and whips up a gale under both of their feets as she sees the ship preparing to fire again* Run Argyle! I'll keep the wind concentrated onto our feet so we don't have to swim! Just run! *she tells him, her eyes glowing dimly as she feels her body weaken slightly. She would have just enough mystic energy left to get her and Argyle to safety. As long as nothing else went wrong, they would both make it onboard the ship and she could collapse there for as long as she wanted. With Argyle's safety figured out, she starts to glide on her feet before quickly starting to run towards the ship. The water moves apart slightly as she goes over the top of it, the cushion of air just enough to keep her above water*

Cameron: *she quietly runs to Prongs, leaping onto his shoulder and crouching down there before nodding to him as if to tell him that she would stick with him for the time being*

Prongs: *he puts a large hand up to Cameron's feet, holding her down as he quickly sheathed his Crusher Blade onto his back. He gives a grunt and quickly begins running to the shore, giving a small leap as he dives into the water and resurfaces a moment later before quickly starting to swim steadily out to sea and towards the ship in the distance*

Cameron: *she shifts to Prongs' back as she hits the water with him, wrapping her arms around his neck and looking onto the horizon as he swims towards the ship*

Karn: *he smirks at James* Looks like it's time to go Ser James!

James: *he sheathes his sword and slips his enormous shield onto his back before nodding calmly back at Ser Karn* Let's get out of here. Are you able to swim the distance to that ship?

Karn: *he nods and sheathes his sword before the two of them dash off to the shore and dive in, both of them keeping a steady pace with each other as they swim to the ship*

Terran: *he sighs and moves his new weapon onto his back before using his mystic focus to enhance the speed in his limbs as he dashes after Karn and Ser James, diving in after making sure that everyone else is off of the island*

~Baphamet's Lab~

Krow: *she smiles slightly at Tonpetty and Pike's proclamation before relaxing on Tonpetty's shoulder* Finn may not think you're all very useful but I know much better than to trust another person's word. You were all hand-picked to be in my personal squadron. Never forget that. Now then, let's not waste anymore time here. *she looks ahead of them* We're off to the launcher. We have a traitor to catch~

~Grimoire's Bastion, Castle Walls~

Frost: *he is silent for a while as he and Grom walk along the bastion's new castle walls. It takes him a few moments to speak his mind as they go past the last bits of construction that was left on one of the castle's turrets* ....What is your opinion of Krow Grom? She strikes me as....overconfident in her abilities....

~Meanwhile, just outside of Silvenheim's Walls~

???: *the flapping of large wings can be heard as a dark, raven-like shape can be seen flying towards the castle walls on the horizon. As the shape gets closer, it's revealed to be a slight, muscular male with long, spiked back black hair wearing dark colored torn up pants and a dark grey sleeveless shirt. On his face was a full face mask with only one hole for his left eye, the red glint of it clearly able to be seen on his face alongside the large, diagonally painted red stripe on his mask. As he approached the city's walls, he lights down onto the ground and looks up at the city's gates, one long lock of his black hair falling limply over the other side of his face where his right eye would be. He quietly makes his wings vanish with a flicker of hellfire as he calmly walks through the gates to the city, his mind focused on finding one and only one person; Ember*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2016, 2:01 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Argyle: *he and Loria dash along the water, finally reaching the ship in time for Argyle to catch Loria as she collapses, helping her to sit as he held her* Good work...now you can rest, Loria.

Zigg: *he hauls himself onto the ship, shaking his head and letting the water fly off his dreadlocks as he looks around* Yoooooooo Nigey?! You here, my man?

Nigel: *he walks over, Dire floating beside him as he stands with his hand resting on his cane* Ah, good to see you still standing, Zigg. I thought I felt a tremor of energy a while ago...was that you letting your Apex Soul run free? Dire saw you on your knees when we arrived.

Zigg: Nigel, you are not gonna believe the crap we saw in there. All I know, is you gotta bomb that island, man. Blow it to hell! Do not let up the attack at all! There is something foul down below that village and I need you to collapse this mountain on it PRONTO!

Nigel: I understand...but what could possibly scare you this much?

Zigg: Does the name K'dar mean anything to you?

Nigel: *his face suddenly goes pale and Dire's eyes widen, looking at Zigg in amazement and intrigue* How did you come by that name?

Zigg: The villagers were praising that name...they were all these rancid, ugly fish people. And then we fought some giant eel-thing that gave birth to about the UGLIEST monster I have ever seen! The villagers called it the Spawn of K'dar.

Nigel: Is everyone off that island?

Zigg: Hey, man, I just hauled ass and-

Nigel: IS EVERYONE OFF THE ISLAND, ZIGG?!

Zigg: Yeah, man, yeah! I think...

Nigel: *he looks to Argyle, pausing for a moment as he does and then blinking before speaking* You there, is the island clear?

Argle: Yes, last I looked.

Nigel: Captain!

Captain: *one of the gunners runs over and salutes to him* Sir!

Nigel: You are to tell this to all ships. Open fire, all guns are to be used. Do not stop until I give the word. I want that island sunk and sunk DEEP.

Captain: Aye! *he turns and yells to the crew* ALL GUNS! OPEN FIRE! RELAY THE MESSAGE YA SWABS! *the men call back, echoing the order as they move and all guns begin raining a hail of explosive rounds onto the island, the whole thing beginning to slowly crumbly as Nigel watched the spectacle. Marines rushed out and helped the rest of the group onto the ship, bringing blankets, hot soup and tea, and healers as well* Commander Nigel! The bombardment has leveled the island, sir!

Nigel: *he keeps watching, his mouth a hard line* I don't like this...

???: *suddenly, the island caves in and collapses into the waves, the ocean churning violently as the land disappears beneath the waves. Just as the water settles, suddenly, a loud rumble rings out. In the water, a vast, black mass appears beneath the surface, completely unrecognizable as it sits beneath the calm ocean. A loud, deep whale-like sound echoes out from beneath the water, sending powerful tremors through the water that vibrate the ships. the mass suddenly begins moving towards the ships, revealing itself to be incredibly long, nearly one powerful, silent minute passing before the end of the creature's long body is finally seen as the end of the long black mass beneath the ocean. It slips under the ships, not even touching the fleet as it swims out to sea, leaving one last long, mournful cry before disappearing completely beneath the waves*

Jaeger: By the gods and all that they created...

Nigel: That...was not good. That was very not good.

Dire: *his voice suddenly echoes out like static* An Old God now roams, awakened and free from its lucid prison...

Zigg: A what now?

Nigel: Dire speaks far too cryptically. Even I do not understand him at some times. *he turns to the heroes* Forgive me for my late arrival. I am the Forward Commander of the Vanguard's Navy and Intelligence, Ser Nigel DeParduex, at your humble service. Please, make yourselves at home aboard my vessel. We will be returning straight to Silvenheim. His Majesty has received troubling news from Jotunheim....and it furthers his need for us to have a stronger military presence there.

Lucas: Well, good to see you again, Ser Nigel.

Nigel: Prince Lucas! You're free! And young Sol as well!? *he looks over to Argyle* Then you must be Ser Horvath's grandson, the King's Shield. A pleasure, Argyle. Your grandfather is a very dear friend of mine, as the man who I proudly call my Commander. Then I take it the woman you're holding is Ser Loria, the Wind Cutter? The current King's Blade?

Argyle: Um...yes. Wow, you seem to have a lot of information at your disposal.

Nigel: *he winks and smiles at Argyle, bouncing his cane off the ground and catching it by the shaft in his hand as he taps the side of his head lightly with the handle* Comes with the job, my boy. *he looks to Terran and Karn* Ah, yes, Ser Terran Grieval, King's Mercy. Earth-element Sorcery wielder, proficient with Light armor and Greatsword, Awakened Sorcery capable of rendering foes who rely on Sorcery or Mystic Energy completely powerless...However, you're strongest aspect is your charisma and charm, as well as your skill as a warrior without relying on the power at your disposal. A true example of a Knight....you, my friend, and I are going to get along swimmingly. Especially during the war...why, with all the Mercy missions you'll have, we'll practically be roommates with how much intelligence we'll be exchanging. And you, Ser Karnage Blazeheart. King's Justice. Arrived at Silvenheim at a young age, origins unknown, adopted by Ser Gryn and trained in the sword and shield arts he learned but never practiced from his tenure under Ser James. Sorcery is an unstable flame sorcery that is capable of harming both the user and his opponent, but his ferocity is unmatched. I hear from previous missions you went on over the past year that you've killed seven Dragons, ten Giant Raid Commanders, four Myrrian Trafficking Rings have been shut down, and the Arbiter of the famous Crucible was forced into hiding from how close you got to tracking him down. The underworld is trembling because of you, Ser Karn...and you intrigue me the most of all these Knights because you appeared as if from thin air...However, I am your friend, and will not pry if it is not warranted. Now then, *he turns to Yorg, Kurt, and Cameron* And who, by chance, are you three? Its clear that we're all Null Contractors here.

Kurt: Ser Kurt the Hermit, Quartermaster of Loria Company...

Yorg: Ser Yorg of the East...First Blade to Loria Company. And what, pray tell, is that thing floating next to you? *he inclines his head at Dire*

Nigel: Ah, this is my companion, Dire Black.

Argyle: *he gestures to Dire* Is he your Dark Sorcery?

Nigel: Oh no. Dire is a Shameless One, a being bound to me by a Lord of Null. He was originally a Lost Idler, but evolved after absorbing enough of my Dark Energy. *he looks down at Cameron's arm* In fact, Dire tells me you have a Lost Glutton there. Forgive my abruptness, my dear. What was your name?

~Baphamet's Lab~

Tonpetty: *he smirks and lets out a jet of steam from his nose as he walks forward to the Launcher*

Pike: *he, Eliazar, and Argon all follow suit, smiling as the stand ready for launch*

Demon Engineer: *he nods and activates the launcher, the group being fired in the direction of Jotunheim as a vast fireball*

~Grimore's Bastion, Castle Walls~

Grom: *a deep rumble escapes his throat as he muses Frost's words before speaking* Yes...this is something I have noticed as well...an arrogance born from not knowing the sting of a decisive defeat. Your comrade, the Azure Swordsman, Argyle, taught me that when you're group attacked our tower, despite it leading to the glorious rebirth of the Demons...The fact that I failed to defeat my enemy, even after he fought hard against the one called Phobos, was a blow to me that taught me humility. A lesson that young Krow desperately needs. If Ezekiel does not manage to defeat her, then perhaps someone should give her a lesson in defeat...However, I am curious...why do you want to see Krow bettered? She is your captor, and enemy...

~Silvenheim~

Wyald: *he and Ivar are watching Catia as she practices throwing attacks of hell fire and Divine light at targets* Now remember, kid, this Demon ain't like a Mortal. I know you've been on a battlefield before, but that was when you were a Healer. Casting attacks, while in the same basic area, are a completely different beast from healing spells! Your Seals are gonna need to be wired WAY differently! And, you gotta put some frustration or anger or something behind those casts, otherwise your Demon Fire will be as bland, weak, and flavorless as Ser Horvath's cooking! OOOOOKIKIKIKIKIKI!

Ivar: *he shivers, looking down at the thought* Ser Horvath is a man of many talents...cooking is not one of them....

Wyald: *he then looks up, feeling something burning at the back of his mind* Hey, Ivar...you feeling that?

Ivar: *he looks out towards the Gates, his Soul Sight activated* Yep...and you aren't wrong. There's a full-blooded Demon at the city gates! *suddenly, the alarm at the gates begins blaring as the guards start blowing horns*

Wyald: *he taps Catia on the shoulder* Alright kid, showtime! This is your big break! Your first Demon kill!

Ivar: Are you SERIOUS, Wyald?! 

Wyald: As a heart attack! What better way for her to get experience putting an Infernal Light Beam in a body than an actual Demon?! Plus, if this guy is coming here alone, then he's either gutsy or REALLY stupid! We'll be there, so Catia should be fine!

Ivar: And if that lone Demon is someone like Baal, or Mephistopheles, or Damian, or Nifelheim himself?!

Wyald: ....Hey, I never said it wasn't risky. *he looks to Catia and grins wide at her* You got this, right kiddo?!

~Ezekiel's Home~

Ezekiel: *he watches as Raphael, mounted on Loki, rides off towards Titan's Rook with a pack on his back containing enough food and water to last him the trip, as well as a letter for Ser Horvath* There...our boy is off. He should reach Titan's Rook by tomorrow morning if Loki keeps running like I told him to. *he looks back to Mary, his mouth hardened as he nods to her* Are you ready? The Mists have driven off about ten Half-Dragons now...they'll notice a pattern soon. It seems that our enemy is trying to use swarms of these creatures to smoke us out...to think that they have such a large army of Half-Dragons so quickly...they must have my brother, Sariel, prisoner...otherwise, without his Curse, there is no other way they could have made so many soldiers in such short time...I expect we'll be attacked any hour now, once they figure us out. If we run, the mists drop and they find us. But, if we stay, they will eventually send their strongest to this place to try and kill us...Mary, I am so sorry...this is all my fault. I wanted to get away from the war...I should have gone to Myrr and told Garlith all I knew instead of running away from the war like a coward...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/1/2016, 1:19 pm

~Aboard Nigel's Ship~

Cameron: *she walks over to Loria and sits down in her lap, leaning up against her and sighing happily. She looks up at Nigel when he asks her who she was, shying away slightly from him as she answered without moving her scarf away from above the bridge of her nose* I'm Cameron....I'm Momma Loria and Papa Argyle's foster daughter.... *she stops as Nom slinks up to her shoulder and stretches its head up, making Cameron giggle and pet its head gently* This is Nom....he was a gift from Miss Myst after my first victory in a Black Duel against another contractor....He's saved my life multiple times....he even gave me a chance at defending myself against Semyaza when he came by and attacked Desmond and I.... *she giggles again as Nom cuddles up to Cameron's face*

Karn: *he clears his throat loudly as everyone turns to him, making his face turn serious* Pleasantries aside....now that we're safe and able to talk amongst ourselves, I believe I owe an explanation or two to Ser Sol and....most of the rest of you.

Terran: *his face straightens too as he looks at Karn* You mean about what Irituum said all that time ago? You don't have to tell us man.

Karn: *he shakes his head* No, I believe I'm ready to tell the story of where I came from. It's a story that's both my greatest shame and one that tells of the unstable nature of my Sorcery and power.

James: *he looks to Zigg before nodding and crossing his arms as he watched him carefully* To have held your own against Irituum is proof enough that you are strong Ser Karn. But if you feel that you owe us all explanations as to the origins of your strength, then I will not stop you in telling your story.

Ember: *she sits down as her demonic features disappear and June carefully sits into her lap, taking Ember by surprise at first but slowly making her smile gently at her as she settled into her arms*

Loria: *she looks up at Karn, weakly holding Cameron in her arms as she spoke and everyone else got comfortable to listen to Karn's story* Is it painful for you to talk about it Karn?

Karn: *he sighs* It used to be, yes. *he takes a deep breath and starts to take off his armor and weaponry, setting it aside next to him as he revealed his torn, burnt clothing underneath. By the looks of his body, Karn had seen not only large amounts of intense combat, but blazes that probably would have killed any lesser person. But one mark on his shoulder stood out amongst the rest; a pentagram made out of burn scars with a hollow circle around the marking. He puts a hand over it as he starts to stare off into space* This mark....it marks me as not only a Child of Avalon, but one who bears the burden of one of the Elder Dragon's souls. Specifically, a monstrous creature that had many names but only one that stood the test of time; Chimera, the Lunar Flame Dragon. *he looks to everyone as he continues* I owe the unstable nature of my Sorcery to that creature as well as my feral form's sudden, uncontrollable strength. It is because I resist his influence that his silver flames burn my skin and hurt me alongside my enemies. But I must continue to resist him. If I were to ever falter and let him take control of my body, my power would increase to a level that would give even Ser Horvath much trouble in stopping his rage. I know his destructive strength all too well unfortunately.... *his eyes cloud with grief for the first time that anyone had seen. It was a pain that made those closest to the flaming warrior cringe* Long ago, when I was still a child back in Avalon....Chimera's power leaked through and took control of my body. In moments as I watched from my mind's eye, Chimera used its silver flames to burn down the home that I once lived in....and killed my parents and twin brother, Lance....

~Grimoire's Bastion, Castle Walls~

Frost: *he chuckles* She's neither my captor nor my enemy at the current moment. In fact, the very reason that I have no intention of trying to leave is to become strong enough to perform what I've been aiming to accomplish since I met one of my comrade's, Karnage Blazeheart. *he glances at Grom* ....I wish to kill him and destroy the monstrous soul of an ancient Elder Dragon that lies dormant deep within his body....

~Silvenheim~

Catia: *she squeaks and stands at attention when Wyald asks her if she had it* Y-Yes Uncle Wyald! I'll go right away! *she gives a flap of her wings and sharpens her eyes to turn on her Soul Sight before launching high up into the air and letting her new Devil's Arm appear in her right hand. It was an odd weapon. In it's main form it appeared to be just a simple longsword with an rather absurdly long, lasso-like rope coming from the bottom of the hilt. However, it was capable of switching forms and turning into a bow with a sharp nock for arrows that were made up of pure energy from her aura. She spots the demon that had waltzed into the town, now having quickly been surrounded by guards and had spears pointed at his face. She dove down and lighted onto the ground nearby within the circle of spears, pointing her sword at him* You! You don't belong here!

???: *he looks at Catia, a rather bored look in his eyes as he reached up and scratched the back of his head* You all seem to have quite the knack for stating the blatently obvious....Tell me though, do you live here?

Catia: *she blinks at him in surprise at his apparently peaceful nature* I-I um....y-yes I do....

???: *he nods and finally gives her his full attention, making Catia quickly snap herself into a battle ready position. He stops and narrows his eye at her* Before you do anything rash, I'll tell you the same thing that I've told these guards. *there's a flash of hellfire on his back and his large, raven-like wings appear folded up onto his back* Attacking me is not wise....I am here peacefully in search of another person that I am owed a conversation with.

Catia: *she grits her teeth as Cordelia looks at the demon angrily* I don't know who you're after, but you won't get the chance to talk with them!

???: *he sighs and looks at Catia with an awkward sort of disappointed look* This is really unwise little one....Please think about what you're doing....

Catia: *she growls and her sword glows with white flames, making the man stop and suddenly stare at it with caution* I may be young, but I'm a demon hunter! And you're wrong if you think I'm just going to let you waltz around our city without meeting at least some resistance! *she gives a cry and swipes her sword at the air, flinging a wave of white flames at him as she prepared to lunge at him*

???: *his eyes turn black for a moment before he suddenly disappears, vanishing from sight for a few moments before he suddenly gives a loud sigh behind Catia, making not only her but the guards jump in surprise* You really don't get it.... *he turns his head and glares at Catia* I'm well out of your league girl....but to make it clearer for you, let me tell you who I am. *Catia jumps away from him and looks at him wide eyes, clearly scared and confused by his sudden burst of speed as he turns to her and lets his form let off a faint, dark mist from his arms* I used to be the right hand of Princess Ember the Ceaseless Flame and the strongest member of her royal army. I am Zephyr, the Shadow's Fantasy....

~Ezekiel's Home~

Mary: *she sighs and shakes her head as she walks over to Ezekiel with her Guisarme in one hand. She smiles gently at him, putting a hand on his cheek* Ezekiel....If I wasn't prepared for this inevitability then I would not have married you and had a wonderful young boy with you. *she pecks his lips and continues to smile at him* I love you Ezekiel. Whatever comes our way and whatever decisions that we make together, I am willing to face the consequences; good or bad.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2016, 2:11 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Nigel: *a small smile forms on his face, but his eyes stay wide after Cameron mentions the Angel of Death's name* ....Charming. I'm sure you must be strong to have garnered Myst's attention...tell me, who did you defeat in your duel?

Kurt: She beat a Dragon Apostle by the name of York Shire.

Nigel: YORK?! HE WAS SET TO BECOME A LORD OF NULL AFTER THREE MORE VICTORIES!

Yorg: *he shift's alerted by Nigel's sudden amazement* You seem to know quite a bit about that...

Nigel: *he clears his throat, composing his posture as he does so* My apologies. York was not an easy adversary to conquer...Many Contractors have died by his hands. I can see why Myst would take interest in her...*he then looks to Cameron* And tell me...were Myst and Semyaza the only Null Lords that have appeared before you? Or did anyone else accompany Myst or Semyaza? 

Kurt: I'm more concerned about why you want to know so much...

Nigel: Because if the wrong Lord was with them, then young Cameron here could be in VERY grave danger....wait...What about York's body? What happened to his body after you killed him? Did Myst just leave it fade to darkness or leave it at the site of his death? I need to know this, Cameron. I know my questions are rapid, but please, bear with me...

Argyle: I think you've asked enough for now...

Nigel: Argyle, listen to me...If I am upsetting any of you, I apologize, but right now the bits of information that you both have given me are beyond vital. I am not exaggerating in the slightest when I say the very lives of countless people may depend on this information. Ser Karn, I am intrigued beyond words by the fact that we now have two Apex Souls before us. You and Zigg both are forces beyond normal comprehension, my friend. However, trust me when I say if it involves the Lords of Null, it can't be good. Zigg, perhaps you could speak with Ser Karnage?

Zigg: *he looks over to Prongs and nods to him* I know I probably have a million or so lumps on my tab owed to you, my dude, but right now I gotta pow-wow with Ser Blazeheart over here. I got some intriguing info for him, his ears only, Apex to Apex, ya know? We can catch up at the grub hall. *he looks over at June and then back to Prongs* By the way, cute kid. Always figured you'd made a good dad, Prongo! *he then walks over to Karn, a smile on his face as he puts an arm around his shoulders and turns around with him* Humor me, cuz. *he then looks at him over the rims of his sunglasses* And relax, I got info that'll turn that big ol' frown upside-down, my man. Come with me a sec, will ya? *he starts walking them away from the group and across the ship until they are out of earshot* So...that bro of yours...you sure he's dead? See, we can find out for sure, if you want. I got a contact in Avalon. See, my Private Company, The Rumpus, aren't exactly known for being...on good terms with the other Vanguards. See, we're all former Dragon Apostles that just couldn't follow the life anymore...anyway, I got a direct info line that I use to help smuggle Apostles that want out to my crew. I can use that to look for some info, find out if you're really alone, ya know? But if you want me to find them...I need to know your last name, because buddy, Blazeheart is a Myrrian title-name if I ever heard one. And if you're a Child of Avalon, there ain't no doubt you got an Avalonian last name. Don't worry, I won't say you're looking for the info, I'll just say I'm curious about a possible prospect. Once we have the info, I'll tell you all you wanna know. Of course, I won't let your name slip, that you can be sure of. I know you probably don't want word getting out, and I can respect that. So, I'll do all this for you, no strings attached. And I'll won't charge ya a copper. *he winks at Karn, giving him a friendly grin* So, we good?

Lucas: *he walks over to one of the officers on the deck* Captain, a moment of your time?

Captain: *he salutes* My Prince!

Lucas: I need a letter dispatched immediately to Silvenheim detailing the events that took place before tonight, about how we got shipwrecked on the island. Bring parchment, ink, and a quill to my quarters. I will write the letter myself to be dispatched to my father immediately. His eyes only.

Captain: It will be done, my prince. *he bows and walks off to give the order*

~Grimoire's Bastion~

Grom: *he turns his head, looking Frost right in the eye as his mouth forms a hard line* Killing an Elder Dragon's soul is no trifling feat. There is a reason the Dragons call the Elder Dragons their masters....To gain such power, you would require more than just training...you would need to consume enough Gelgeth Blood to become a Half-Demon by blood....in other words, by consuming three full chalices of Gelgeth Blood, or eating a Gelgeth Demon's still beating heart. And I doubt that Lord Nifelheim would part with Sariel...Krow is to bring back Ezekiel's corpse. If this is the case, his blood will be yours. After that...you will need to find another Gelgeth...and Semyaza's blood will only turn you into a Vampyre. I am intrigued as to where you plan to begin your search...if that is that path you so choose.

~Silvenheim~

Wyald: *he and Ivar appear in a flash of fire and smoke, Wyald's axes immediately forming as soon as he sees who Catia is facing* What the hells!? ZEPHYR?! I thought Dolph gored you in the back with an arrow! Hell, I saw your heart still beating on the end of it! 

Ivar: If the other Demons are resurrecting, its only natural that the former members of Ember's Battalion would be coming back as well...

Wyald: OOOOOOKIKIKIKI! If you're looking for Ember, she ain't here! But the rest of us are more than willing to play with you...right guys?!

Dolph: *suddenly, a large arrow sticks in the ground next to Zephyr's feet. Dolph is sitting atop a roof, his massive frame rested between the windows like a chair as he knocks another arrow* The next one goes through your skull if you make a false move, Demon!

Shagga: *he leaps down from atop the wall, his catch pole ready as he stays crouched and grins wildly at Zephyr* Remember me, Cut-Throat?

Kai: *she seems to appear out from the shadows, green, sickly plague energy radiating off her daggers as she stays crouched as well, poised to strike*

Belwas: *he and Forcestus appear from the sides of the gates, blocking Zephyr's escape as Belwas forms a barrier behind him to stop any hope of escaping through the gates* And now you're trapped...

Wyald: But don't worry, we ain't gonna jump in. Think of us as referees....You still gotta contend with the kid there. And buddy, you're seriously underestimating her if you think your usual smoke and sneak crap will work on her...*he looks to Catia and nods* Kid, you got my permission. Roast him with all you got. He tries anyting underhanded...he's gonna have six Brave Companions on him like ugly on Shagga's mother! OOOOOOKIKIKIKIKI!

Shagga: OI!

~Ezekiel's Home~

Ezekiel: *he smiles back at her, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes as he composes himself. He then looks up and nods* I'll head up onto the roof...even if the enemy manages to penetrate the mists, its a flat plain all around. From on there, I can pick them off easily from a distance. Be sure to have a nice storm ready for our guests, dear. After all, its as you always told me...its only polite to entertain your guests.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next