NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/25/2015, 1:26 pm

~Silvenheim~

Lily: *she laughs and giggles as Shagga spins her around, grinning at everyone and giving a casual wave when she's introduced to everyone. She wraps her arms around Shagga's head and grins at Dolph* It's good to see you too Dolph! Are all of you here?

Karn: *he nods as he replies* Yes, all of the Brave Companions are here as well as many of the forward members of Ser Horvath's Vanguard. However, many of us were wounded in our previous encounter with the enemy and currently we're licking our wounds before we head out again tomorrow.

Lily: *she blinks at Karn's abrupt forwardness before narrowing her eyes at him* ....Are you suuuure you guys are all here?

Terran: *he chuckles and grins up at her* Yes we're all here miss Lily. I don't have a clue where Kai is but I know that Forcestus is resting and Ember is....somewhere. Wyald is causing trouble for a tavern as far as I know and we were just headed out to dine and drink for the night. You wanna join us?

Lily: *her eyes instantly light up and she slips out of Shagga's arms, doing an acrobatic handstand on his shoulders before flipping around and landing there on her butt as if she were casually sitting in a chair* Do I?! *she gives a bubbly giggle and thrusts her arm forward, pointing at something unknown ahead of her* Onwards to.... *she leans her head over and whispers into Shagga's ear* Um....where are you guys going?

Ember: *a loud groan is heard behind everyone and a clearly unhappy Ember is standing at the source of the noise, her displeasure with the drow girl in front of her all over her face* Oh great! Miss loud and obnoxious is back home.... *she closes her eyes and pinches the bridge of her nose* Somebody kill me now.... *she grumbles under her breath*

Lily: *she gives a rather awkward half grin, half frown as she flops backwards over Shagga's shoulder, laying there as if she were laying upside down on a comfy couch* Awww it's good to see you too Ember~ You're every bit as grumpy as I remember!

Ember: *Both Terran and Karn blink at Lily's sudden forwardness with Ember, slowly stepping to the side as Ember begins to growl out of irritation. Suddenly she blankets her form and the ground beneath her in flames as she barks at Lily* WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LAZY BIMBO?! I OUGHTA TORCH YOU FOR THAT!

Lily: *she gives a big, upside down grin at her, much to the surprise and dismay of everyone else* You know you're never going to catch me foxy~ But you're welcome to try! *she teases her*

Ember: *she forms a ball of purple flames in her hand and rears back* THAT'S IT!! I'M GONNA CLOBBER YOU!! *she gives a cry and hurls the ball of fire at Lily from where she was laying on Shagga's back*

Lily: *her eyes give a sudden flash of white just before the ball of purple flames hits her directly in the face, making her suddenly disappear as the flames smack Shagga right in the shoulder blade instead. Before Ember knew what hit her, she gives a loud squeak as her cloak of flames disappears and she's picked up by the hood of her sweatshirt* That's enough of that missy~ Time out for you!

Ember: *her eyes flash with anger and irritation as she flails around wildly to try and get out of Lily's grip* PUT ME DOWN DAMMIT!!!

Terran: *he sighs as he gives a small flash of energy from his eyes and a slight movement of his foot, sending a small wave of dust and sand up to Shagga's shoulder blade to put out the flames that Ember had just accidentally hit him with* Already making work for me to do....sheesh....

~Loria and Argyle's Quarter's~

Loria: *she gives a small, gentle smile as she looks up at him, sitting up to be at eye level with him* What were you dreaming about?

~Dis~

Grimoire: *her look of pure displeasure with Mephistopheles' tone and attitude fades slowly as her father steps forward and addresses her. Slowly a sadistic, pleased grin appears on her face as Krow is mentioned* Oh my~ So many good things to say about her....I can't just single one out. *she seems to close her eyes and let her mind wander off as she remembers Irituum's report of her success at the Holdfast* I had sent her out to retrieve our dear Viscount and to my surprise and delight, she not only succeeded in infiltrating the Holdfast, according to Irituum's report that he'd given to me, she burnt the entire city to ashes in a glorious blaze of fire and destruction~ *she gives a girly, dreamy sigh as she looks back up at her father* It warms my heart to hear that the youth of tomorrow has just as much destructive prowess as we do~ *she then takes a deep breath and looks to Irituum and Baphamet with a suddenly sour, displeased expression* Beat it. I want to talk to my father on my own. Tell Krow to collect her friends and stand ready with our dear Viscount at the front gates for me for when I come around. Mission or not, I still want to blow off some steam on our new visitors~

~Krow~

Krow: *she gives a happy laugh as she casually climbs up and sits comfortably on Tonpetty's shoulders, crossing her legs and smiling leisurely at Pike and Argon* I haven't the slightest clue~ However, I've been told to be ready to be deployed at a moment's notice for something so do make sure you're ready to go when her ladyship comes to give us our new orders. *she takes a deep breath and yawns, giving a big stretch before setting her chin into the palm of her hand with her elbow casually resting on her knee in a bored sort of pose*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 8 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by Zazul 11/27/2015, 12:20 pm

~Silvenheim~

*as soon as the fire hits Shagga's back, the Crag-Man gives a loud cry of pain as he roars in anger, feeling the sand put out the flames as he wildly jumps around trying to put it out with his hands. When the fire dies down, Shagga growls low and glares at both Ember and Lily* I AM NOT NEAR DRUNK ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF YOU TO PULL THIS! I SWEAR, IF THIS IS GOING TO BE WHAT THE NIGHT IS LIKE, I'LL USE MY CATCH POLE TO HANG THE BOTH OF YA FROM THE HIGHEST TOWER IN THE CITY WHILE WE GO DRINK! TEST ME!

Lucas: *he scratches his head and chuckles awkwardly as he grins at the display before him* I see you all are still as lively as ever...

Kai: Lively...that's a good word for it. *the group looks to see Kai walking up, a stern look on her face as she sees Lily* Oh lovely...What are you doing here?

Emil: *he leans over to Dolph* It seems to me that the female members of the Brave Companions don't like Miss Lily very much...

Dolph: They have their reasons. For Ember, you just saw. Opposition of personality. However, with Kai its a bit different...

Kai: Its because SHE refuses to conduct herself like a proper Drow. Always shirking whats important in favor of merrymaking, singing, and drawing. Last time she was here, she was our group to help us for a whopping hour before she was off on the back of some trader's cart bound for Gods-Know-Where! Eddard could have used your help when he went looking for Groff Dark, and what did you do? Spent the night with Shagga, drew Eddard a quick little note, and then off you went! *she glares pure daggers at Lily* We were all supposed to be there, not as the Brave Companions, but as Eddard's allies and friends! And what did you do? You turned your back on him and left him to dive into his mission against Groff! As far as I'm concerned, even if my comrades think you're the best thing since Felix the First, you will NEVER be worthy enough to call yourself a Brave Companion of Eddard!

Dolph: ENOUGH, KAI! *the whole group suddenly goes quiet when Dolph yells* .....we both know Lily's Awakened Sorcery and how she cannot control when it activates. If she left, it was for the best....Whatever she gave Eddard on that note, it was between them and her leaving was not any of our business. If you wish to hate her, then do so. But, do not disrespect Eddard's memory with venomous hate, as if his death was her fault!

Shagga: ....*he looks down as if the thought of Eddard being dead was a horrible fact of life that he would actively ignore being brought back before his eyes*

Kai: *Dolph's words seem to cut like a knife, because Kai's eyes begin to slowly tear up as she blinks, a look of utter frustration and pain on her face as she gives one last glare at Lily before turning to leave*

~Wyald~

Wyald: *as Catia continued her search for Wyald, she hears the sound of a Kong laughing incredibly loudly coming from the tavern that Catia and Loria had found Wyald at originally. When she entered she found the Tavern Owner hogtied on a table, laying on his side and covered in black oil and feathers, with a goat licking his feet, which upon closer inspection were covered in honey. Wyald was sitting on the bar, watching the owner cringe with each lick on his bare feet as he cackles madly, laughing at the display he had made* HAHAHAHAHA! SO WHO'S THE MANIAC NOW, HUH?! YOU ACTUALLY LIKE HAVING A GOAT LICK YOUR FEET?! AND YOU CALL ME CRAZED?! GAHAHAHAHA! *his rhetorical mocking seems to make the Tavern Owner cringe harder as he tries to yell something, but can't due to the fact that Wyald and stuffed an apple into the man's mouth. Finally, Wyald notices Catia and hoots loudly* Well, all back to normal, I see! *he hops off the bar and walks over to Catia, petting the goat's head and smacking the Tavern Owner on the rear as he walks past* As you can see, I'm just venting a little steam from earlier by getting a little innocent payback...with interest. I really hate when people use my madness as an excuse to talk badly about me...I'm crazy, but I'm the fun kind of crazy! OOOOOOOOKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI! Now, tell me, girly....*he looks right at her again* What did you think...of his presence...and of the other you that heeds it?...

~Dis~

Baphamet: *he bows obediently to Grimoire* Of course, my lady....*he looks over to Nifelheim's image before bowing deeply* Your Excellency...

Nifelheim: *he smiles and inclines his head, giving Baphamet his leave to go*

Irituum: *his body is clearly, to Grimoire, trembling, but he nods slowly and bows deeply to both Grimoire and Nifelheim respectively*

Nifelheim: *he gives Irituum what seems to be a grin like they were both in on a joke and nods to him as well*

Irituum: *he and Baphamet walk out from the room, the doors closing behind them*

Nifelheim: *he redirects his attention to Grimoire* Don't think you are the only one looking for privacy...*he looks back to the silhouettes of the War Council members. His voice is a flat, stern, and carries a commanding tone* Leave us.

War Council: *all of the silhouettes, including Mephistopheles' and Legion's, all bow and rise, exiting the room and image*

Nifelheim: *he sighs when they all leave and his grin grows larger* Now then, my Grimoire...about our dear Viscount and talented young Krow...I bet you want to go spoil Lucifer's plans to kill Prince Lucas and kill him yourself? *he smiles sadistically, his teeth and eyes seeming to gleam when his image flickers slightly* That's my daughter...ruthless, vigilant, unwilling to let an opportunity slip, and of course, evil to the core....However, I sense something else...what troubles you, Grimoire? How can Daddy make it right?~

~Krow~

Tonpetty: It would seem that our success in our previous mission has earned you respect from the War Council...that, or they are very wary of you, Commander.

Pike: HA! Not like we can't handle them. Its the Commander! Besides, Arggy here killed four of Lucifer's goons! Its not like we have to worry...

Argon: Those were normal soldiers and it was an attempt to earn the Commander and Princess' attention...I feel as though if they bared down on us with all their power, we would surely be crushed...

Tonpetty: Brutal, but honest. This one's realistic view on the world is a breath of fresh air...

Argon: *he smiles slightly at that, but keeps it hidden under his hood so as to not look weak in front of Krow.*

Irituum: *he and Baphamet walk out from the room Grimoire was in, and immediately Irituum grabs the head of a random Half-Demon servant and crushes it with one demonic claw, the body dropping like a limp sack of flour after its head is crushed* That old man, Mephistopheles....I really ought to eat him one day.

Baphamet: *he looks at Irituum's mess with an annoyed expression, like a drink was just spilled on the floor* Indeed...and then watch how quickly he rams an ashen fist down your throat...Be patient, Lord Viscount...You will have your day of vengeance one day.

Irituum: Can I at LEAST eat his tattooed brat? Legion was always such an incredible wet blanket!

Baphamet: Again, if you wish to be killed immediately, be my guest.

Irituum: *he groans in frustration and punches a wall, leaving a hot, boiling patch of irradiated metal on the wall that seems to keep bubbling and bubbling as if that large, fist-shaped section is boiling alone*

Tonpetty: It would seem that the General and Viscount do not get along...

Pike: *he glances over at Krow* Perhaps an opportunity for us to cull some favor from the Wendigo or the General, Commander? After all, if we play the old General against the cannibal Viscount, maybe it will result in further status gain for you?

Tonpetty: Low-brow political tactics? Really, Pike?

Argon: From a logical standpoint, Pike speaks truth...but, I doubt we would be able to get away with such a thing undiscovered by either of them for long...The Viscount seems smarter than they give him credit for, and from what I've heard, General Mephistopheles is one of the finest tacticians in all of Demondom. I doubt he would fall for something so trivial...

Pike: Well, Mr. Realist, are't you just a little ball of sunshine? *the sarcasm is heavy in his voice*

Argon: *oblivious to the sarcasm, Argon cocks his head to the side* Sunshine? Well, considering I can become any type of gas that I please, and I can pressurize it within my body, I suppose I could potentially become a ball of fire and heat...but I don't see how I'm one now.

Pike: ....you're supposed to be smart! How did you NOT pick up on that sarcasm?

Argon: Sar....casm? What is that? Is it a large rift in the ground somewhere since its a chasm?

Pike: ....You know what, I take back what Tonpetty and Lord Baphamet said. You're clueless!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/27/2015, 1:39 pm

~Silvenheim~

Lily: *she slowly opens her hand as she hears the arguing and Kai's words, her own face darkening until she heard Dolph and his accusation's against Kai. It's at that point that her entire face darkens and she slowly walks over to Dolph*

Ember: *her tails twitched and she actually looked a little fearfully on at Lily as she walked off towards Dolph* Lily?

Lily: *she looks straight up at Dolph and glares daggers at him, making a shiver go up even Terran's spine* You're a real piece of work there aren't you big guy? *she tells him before looking over to Kai as she was leaving, taking a deep breath and jogging to catch up to her* Kai! Wait up! *when she finally catches up to her, she tries to look into her eyes, even comically bending almost all the way over to look at her face from below to make sure that Kai couldn't hide it* Listen....I know you don't like me but I was really hoping I could see you. If you think you could find the patience in your heart to let me speak, I'm gonna stick around with these guys a while longer and eat. Just come on back to us and pull me aside okay? *she gives the drow woman a small smile before her eyes flash white and she's gone, back on Shagga's shoulders with a big grin on her face* With the tension out of the way let's all go get hammered! *she hoots wildly, giggling again*

Ember: *she growls a bit and scrunches up her face* From serious back to stupid and giggly. Stupid bimbo.... *she huffs and wheels around, going to catch up with Kai and comfort her while Terran and Karn both exchange looks*

Frost: *he sighs and looks to Shagga* I would advise we simply forget that that had happened and continue with our night. I'm sure that whatever has just happened will be all but forgotten soon after we all depart again.

Karn: *he nods in agreement and looks to Terran* Go on and take the lead. I'll stick back to make sure we don't have anymore unwelcome or possibly hostile guests.

Terran: *he nods, walking ahead of everyone before smiling back to them* C'mon guys. I know a great tavern with a house drink that'll knock you out real quick!

Lily: *she gives Terran a playful look* If Shagga's tolerance for drinking has improved any maybe that'll be the drink that finally lets him beat me in a drinking contest! *she looks over and grins at Shagga as she sits on his shoulder, her sudden displeasure with Dolph's stern words mere moments ago all but vanished from her face*

Ember: *she jogs to catch up with Kai and slows her pace as she starts to walk next to her* Are you okay? Did she antagonize you anymore before she zipped off back to crag boy's shoulder?

~Wyald and Catia~

Catia: *she covers her face at the sight before her, moving a couple fingers aside as Wyald walked up to her and shutting her eyes tightly* C-Could we just go somewhere private and talk please? *she asks him timidly, not particularly liking the sight of the tavern owner in such a bad position*

~Dis~

Grimoire: *her face darkens and she raises her palm sideways, dark energy spinning there in front of her palm like a wheel before a savage looking chakram, toothed with ultra sharp miniature scythes along the 'wheel' of the weapon appears in her hand. She doesn't look at Nifelheim as she answers his question*  ....Our bond is weakening....Mine and Ember's powers are getting weaker by the week....It would seem that our little curse has a small drawback....time....

~Krow~

Krow: *she sighs loudly and glares directly in Argon and Pike's direction* Knock it off you two. Argon is not only a child, he was brought up inside of a cage. It should be no surprise that he may not know everything about the outside world just yet no matter how much was spoken about in front of him. He is intelligent and will prove extremely useful to me. Now, if you two are done bickering, I think our dear Viscount may have our mission ready to go. *she looks at Tonpetty with a sideways glance out of the corners of her eyes as if she were telling him to walk over to him*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/28/2015, 10:06 am

~Silvenheim~

Shagga: *he smirks at Lily as he follows the others* Considering alcohol practically flows through your veins, I take the challenge with great zeal! *he then raises one eyebrow to her* You know I can take anything you throw at me...and I do mean anything...~

Emil: Worse. Than. Terran.

Dolph: *he stays silent, still in thought about what just happened*

Kai: *she wipes her tears and her normally stern look returns* I'm fine...I just...feel some old wounds reopening. Maybe I should talk to her later...at least hear her out. I know I spoke hastily...its just....seeing her reminded me of that day....*she looks over at Ember, her eyes strangely soft for her* You know, don't you?....how I felt about Edd?...

~Wyald and Catia~

Wyald: *he sighs in disappointment and looks over at the tavern owner* Well, guess what, piggy? Its your lucky day! *he puts one foot up and grips the table's end with the hand on it. He then gently pushes the table over and rolls the owner onto the floor before drawing an ax from a cloud of flame and cutting the ropes that bind him. He then stands the man up and smacks his rear hard with the flat of his ax blade* GO ON, LITTLE PIGGY! RUN! *a hiss escapes when the metal touches the owners rear and the owner howls and runs off* Alright, now the place is private.

~Loria and Argyle~

Argyle: ....I...I think I saw Princess Ciaren. At least, that's who the girl in my dreams claimed to be....and whats more...I think, even though it was brief...I think I saw Groff Dark...

~Krow~

Tonpetty: *he huffs once and starts lumbering towards Viscount Irituum and Baphamet*

Irituum: It would seem that you have taken to using your large subordinate as a vehicle...How sporty of you! *he chuckles in delight at the sight*

Argon: Lord Viscount...Do we have an assignment?

Irituum: *he looks down at Argon and gives him a metallic, toothy grin* Ah, and so young Argon finally speaks to me...unfortunately, our orders are to wait here for Grimmy. She and her father are having a discussion...I wouldn't worry. You're one of Grimmy's favorites, Krow. She won't let anything happen to you. To her, you are much too valuable an asset to destroy on the whim of an old fossil like Mephistopheles or a stick in the mud like Legion...

Tonpetty: Legion?

Irituum: Mephistopheles' ripe codfish of a son. He's the eldest of Mephy's brats, and was trained in the Ways of Old, from way back when King Nifelheim's father, Dis, ruled the Demons. Now THOSE were days, I heard...Mephy was trained like that, and his son was trained the same way. He's strong...but I absolutely despise his attitude....no fun, only "Glory to Demons! Vengeance upon the Mortals! Death to our foes!"...I mean seriously?!~ At least have some fun with the enemy while you kill them! Flay their organs for their allies and loved ones to see!? Or roast their general's stomach over an open fire and hurl its boiling contents at the next man in charge?! SOMETHING?!

Baphamet: Lord Legion is being sent here with an army...he is to bolster our forces and take charge of the campaign against the Giant scum.

~Dis~

Nifelheim: *his expression darkens and he sighs* I see...then we must move quickly before the secret is discovered. Our spies in Silvenheim have reported in. It would appear that a new King's Mercy and King's Shield have been elected, and they were two of the Knights who had attacked you at the tower. The blue swordsman who fought Grom, and the earthen Knight who defeated Dragon Apostle Forrest. They will be leaving Silvenheim with Lucas and the other King's Knights, as well as Ember and the companies of the King's Knights. Also...apparently the King's Nephew will be there. They leave to rescue Zigg Marly and James the Solar Flare, two of the most troublesome members of the Vanguard. Lucifer believes his Armored Squadron a match for this force...Take your Krow as well as the Wendigo...and prove. Him. Wrong. Also, order that bat Piper to make haste in his search for good Ezekiel! If he meets Lucas and tells him of your secret, we will be in a precarious place...Its time we brought you back....my sweet daughter, Lilith...My one and only heir!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/28/2015, 4:08 pm

~Silvenheim~

Lily: *she immediately gives Terran a bewildered look* Why does the funny looking ogre guy keep saying Shagga's worse than you? Exactly how good are you anyways?

Karn: *he chuckles to himself as Frost sighs heavily* Terran has been known to pick up even the most sacred of women without ever really meaning to. Hell the last time we left Silvenheim he picked up a general's daughter and started a fight with the poor girl's father on accident.

Terran: *he shrugs* I still don't know what the big deal was. She's a woman, I'm a guy.

Lily: *she seems impressed as she turns to Terran and gives him a big, playful grin* Careful with that logic pretty boy~ I might have to take you for a test run!

Terran: *he gives a playful grin back* What about Shagga?

Lily: *she winks at Shagga* I dunno~ What about Shagga?

Frost: *he pinches the bridge of his nose, the point of the conversation making him slowly lose interest. Social interaction was always something that sort of....escaped him*

~Ember and Kai~

Ember: *she takes a deep breath before letting out a heavy sigh* Kai, I don't even have to look at your soul to know that you had feelings for him. Hell, I bet Lily knows that too and that's why she feels horrible about that night. *she looks back to Kai and blinks at her* ....You don't know do you? *she takes a deep breath before looking ahead of them as she explained* Lily might look all happy, giggly and merry all the time but she hides so much pain, regret and sadness that it makes even my skin crawl. Yet no matter how upset she gets she always goes back to hiding it underneath that stupid, dumbass grin and bubbly attitude. *she growls a bit and twitches her tails* It really pisses me off how she can do it so damn easily in front of everyone.... *she looks back to Kai as she continues, her irritation with Lily's finesse of hiding her inner demons clearly just making her more angry* I watched her soul the entire time we were talking just now and no matter how much of that pain, regret and sadness I saw in her soul, she never broke that stupid grin of hers. Not even for one second! It's so annoying! *she lets herself burst into a small cloak of flames as she recalls what had just happened, her tails lashing furiously* I hate that about her! I wish she would just smack something, marry crag boy and shuttup already! Sheesh!

~Catia and Wyald~

Catia: *she still shuffles nervously as Wyald looks at her, looking away from him shyly as she answers his question from before* W-Well....she wasn't anything completely new....The side effects from Grim's curse just made her strong enough to start being more forceful.... *she lets her wings droop* And his voice.... *she shivers* It makes my skin crawl....

~Argyle and Loria~

Loria: *she continues her gentle smile towards Argyle as she puts her numb hand on top of his, glancing out of the corner of her eye to make sure it was where it was supposed to be before continuing* That's a pretty strange dream alright. You think she might actually still be alive somewhere in the Null? I'm sure that kind of knowledge would make the Prince all too happy.

~Krow~

Krow: *she sighs and keeps a calm, straight face as she looks at Baphamet* Then we should be welcoming them with open arms. Reinforcements are reinforcements no matter how you look at them. Our dear Viscount here may not like who's leading them but if it means we can crush the giants that much faster with their help then I have no qualms with our general's decision. Besides.... *she looks to Irituum and gives him a small smile* Lady Grimoire isn't the only one who enjoys the Viscount's company. While his means of killing and demoralizing the enemy are indeed savage, it's still entertaining and it does weed out the cowards from the braves. Personally I would be far more interested to fight against someone who would rather face me in battle than to chase them because they're so afraid for their lives that I have to do such a thing. It's more fun to break the spirit of a brave warrior than to break an already broken one, wouldn't you agree Viscount?

~Dis~

Grimoire: *she grins as she tightens her hand into a claw-like gesture and swipes the chakram away from her, making it vanish* I will make sure that Ezekiel suffers as much as possible before I take his heart and crush it in my bare hands father....mark my words. As for my sister.... *her eyes light up and glint red as a dark aura begins to encroach Grimoire's body as she looks up at Nifelheim, straight into his eyes* This time....I'm gonna rip her limbs from her body, scatter them across the field and rip her still beating heart straight from her body! *she then proceeds to open the doors behind her and grin straight at Krow and Irituum, her dark aura still visible like a thin layer of smoke to them* Come along now you two~ It's time to have some fun!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/29/2015, 1:16 am

~Silvenheim~

Emil: ....I was going to say that you took me out of context and that I meant Terran is less of a pervert than Shagga...but upon closer inspection....YOU'RE BOTH LECHERS!

Shagga: *as he listens to Terran and Lily banter, his face seems to darken as he lightly hops, bumping Lily and moving a tad bit away from Terran* Hey Terran....*he looks at Terran, his normal grin of mischief on his face, but his eyes showing an almost threatening light* The thing "about" me....I don't share. You want a lady, we'll find you a nice tavern girl. *he looks up at Lily and gives her a slight wink* Me and this one have a track record, and trust me, she's too much of a troublemaker for your taste. I on the other hand....*he licks his chops* find her more suited to the tastes I possess.

Emil: .........I give up. I give. I'm done. *he turns around and starts walking away*

Dolph: Ser Emil? Where are you going?

Emil: To find the only one in this group that ever makes any sort of sense....KIRIA! *he keeps walking off into the distance*

Dolph: Oh yes...Emil and Kiria have been hanging out a lot lately...She keeps asking Emil to show her books from the royal library. I believe they were looking at art books...specifically, art of Eastern Dragons.

Shagga: Eastern Dragons? Ain't they all dead? If I remember, it was Horvath's one man, James, who lead the campaign to wipe them out. They were the offspring of one of Mother Hydra's severed heads, which scattered in nine directions and were hunted down by the nine knights that would become The Vanguard's Forward Commanders, save for Jaeger, who took over his uncle's place after he died. Each head gave birth to a race of monsters that were then wiped out completely. None survived. But, in the years that the Eastern Dragons did live, they were seen as signs of beauty, and the Order of the Heavenly Serpents was formed. They were essentially an eastern branch of the Dragon cult. Nasty little bastards...but they made beautiful artwork. Even though it was enemy cultural product, Garlith still found the pictures of the serpents flying through the heavens to be beautiful. He even contemplated if only they were not Dragons...but, still, he kept the books in the library for all to see. I wonder why she would be so interested in Eastern Dragons?....Ah well, its probably just a passing fancy or something. Oh that reminds me! *he looks up at Lily, a big smile on his face* Remember that kid we had to transport years ago? The one Horvath said was a "Top Priority"...you know...Well, he's here! Little Argyle's all grown up! Him and Loria are back at Loria's keep! They're...kinda intimate.

Dolph: A young love, pure and true.

Shagga: If I wanted a poem, I'd call Sol...Anyway, I figured you would want to see the kid at least once while you were here. By the way...He's his dad's spitting image.

~Kai and Ember~

Kai: Ember...you are easily my best friend in the Brave Companions. You know more about me than my own mother...If you truly believe that I should hear Lily out...then I will heed your advice. You have never steered me wrong and you have always been honest with me. *she puts a hand on Ember's shoulder and gives her a slight smile* Thank you...my friend.

~Wyald and Catia~

Wyald: *his face darkens as he spins his axes in his hands. He then raises them as if to strike Catia, his face still dark. Then, suddenly, he puts the axes into the two tables on either side of him and then lets out a loud laugh* Yes! That's the perfect way to describe old Horned and Terrible! OOOOOKIKIKIKIKIKIKI! If you had said you liked the power, or that you found his voice soothing, I would have known you would not be able to handle being a Demon Hunter. See, like it or not, kid, you're Half-Demon by transformation, not blood. That means you are a Demon and natural Half-Demon's worst nightmare! You are not only immune to their fire, you have a choice whether or not you follow Nifelheim! They don't, you do! Plus, and this is you personally, you have the Divine Mystic energy mixed with your Demon Flames, meaning your flames can BURN anything with Demon Blood! You have the potential to become something so powerful, even Behemoth might consider you a threat! *he puts a hand on her shoulder and gives her a big, wild, but kind smile* Kiddo, I'm gonna take you under my wing and teach you how to keep that dark bitch in your head in line! Don't worry, Catia! You got the famous Wyald the Crazed on your side! OOOOOOOKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIIII~

~The forests outside Silvenheim~

Jaeger: *he steps out into the moonlit glen before him, the moon shining down bright. He then looks up at it, his eyes flashing a strange, bright yellow color. Then, from all over his body, the sounds of bones starting to crack begins to echo out. He grits his teeth and begins growling deep as his form starts growling larger, his legs beginning to bend and flex as his body grows hair, the rope holding up his simple pants suddenly starting to loosen. Upon closer inspection, the rope is tied with a knot that allows for easy adjustment as well as growth with his body. His white poncho remains unfazed as his muscles explode and suddenly cover with brown, thick fur. He roars out as his teeth suddenly pop out from his mouth, replaced with long, sharp wolf teeth. His face cracks painfully as his mouth and nose extend into a snout and his ears suddenly grow and shift. A tail finally grows out from his back as he pants heavily, standing in the heap of blown apart grass all around him. He takes a deep breath, and then lets out a loud, ferocious howl into the air. It is answered by a chorus of howls from the forest's wild wolves as he growls, looks forward, and then dashes so fast that he disappears*

~Loria and Argyle~

Argyle: I don't know...she seemed to be. But, what confused me more was Groff Dark...he wasn't at all what I thought. If anything...he looked to be in pain. He said something about Khan and Semyaza stealing parts of Null from him somehow. And Ciaren...she was healing him. The way she cared for him...it wasn't like the devotion of a prisoner to her captor or master...she looked at him with the same eyes...that you look at me with...*he blushes slightly at the last part*

~Dis~

Irituum: Oh, Grimmy! *he grins wide, his teeth glowing as he lets his fires flow* We were just having the most wonderful discussion! Krow here...she is truly a treat! She's coming with us?! Oh, hurrah! It would seem my birthday has come early this year~ Dinner, a show, AND I get to spend it with such lovely company?! *his body bursts to flame as his bare chest is suddenly covered by a black suit coat with no shirt or tie underneath, the long coat flowing down around his feet. He then swirls his hand in the air, a black top hat forming in his hand which he adorns handsomely upon his head* Since its such a special day, I shall don my very best finery~

Tonpetty: We follow you, Lady Grimoire, Commander Krow. None shall stand in our way.

Argon: Time to fulfill my purpose....Destruction and chaos....

Pike: Lets just hope that these mortals don't disappoint us!

Grom: *as they go to leave, Grom simply stands by as Krow passes him. When they meet, he speaks to her* The Azure Swordsman who is the current King's Shield...Do not underestimate him. I fought him when he was already weak from fighting his way to Mother...And he was able to match me. Granted, this was before Lord Nifelheim gifted me his blood, but it is still no small feat. If you underestimate him...*his eyes hold real warning, a serious tone that says Grom could not make what he was saying up. They kind of thing said only from experience* He will kill you. Truthfully, with his ability...he could very well be the strongest warrior to hold the title of King's Shield. And his comrades are nothing to laugh at. They were able to defeat the Dragon Apostles, and one was even able to cross blades with Prince Lucifer. Expect a fight. A real fight.

Irituum: Jealous, Grommy-boy?

Grom: Hardly. I just know that my nemesis....he is no ordinary soldier. He has a certain reek about him...if left unchecked, he will become a threat.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/29/2015, 7:11 am

~Silvenheim~

Terran: *he shrugs stops in front of a small tavern named 'The King's Spear', going to hold the door open for everyone as he turns to Shagga, a very confused Lily on his shoulder* Fine with me man. But I think you took our banter the wrong way. *he follows everyone inside once the group had all piled inside, going up to the barkeep and clasping hands with him as if they were great friends and talking to him*

Lily: *she carefully slides down Shagga's arm, pushing the thought of the spitting image of Eddard being within her reach to the back of her mind for the moment, and stops for a second, looking right up into his eyes with a tilt of her head and confused eyes* Shagga....What was that all about? Did I do something wrong?

Karn: *he smirks at Dolph as they all sit down at a table and a couple of barmaids come around to take their orders, dressed in surprisingly casual garb* Seems Terran did not lead us the wrong way. I'm sure even Frost here won't mind this place. The atmosphere is very nice.

Frost: *he sits back and crosses his arms, a slight smile on his lips* Not bad Terran....not bad at all.

~Argyle and Loria~

Loria: *she smiles up at Argyle gently* If I've learned anything these past few years Argyle, it's that love can cross even the strictest of borders. It is the one force in this world that no one man, woman or child can ever completely tame. *she sighs happily and carefully places her head right in the center of Argyle's chest, closing her eyes and relaxing against him* You make me so happy Argyle....I may not know if what your dream depicted is true or not. But I do know that if Ciaren truly does look at Groff like I do you, then she is safe and happy.

~Catia and Wyald~

Catia: *her eyes seem to shine lightly as she gives Wyald a small nod and a smile* I-I'll try my best Uncle Wyald....I promise! *she gives a small flit of her wings at her new nickname for Wyald, now shifting slightly less uncomfortably and more excitedly near him. It was as if his crazed, odd attitude was not one of fear to her, but one of comfort. A knowledge that she was never going to be alone in her suffering with the remnants of Grimoire's curse ever again*

~Kiria~

Kiria: *she steps out from Loria's keep into the open courtyard behind it, knowing that she would truly be alone for the night to practice her dancing. As she stepped out onto the very top of the small pond in the center of the courtyard, the moonlight danced off of her clothing. She was wearing a light, flowing and airy outfit that was semi-transparent. There were ribbons hanging off of her wrists and ankles as she gently opened her palms as she walked to the center of the pond, the water beneath her feet as solid as the ground to her. Inside of her palms she held four small gems; two emeralds and two sapphire's. As she looked on at them calmly, they began to float up slightly and water began to collect around the emerald's while pure ice moved like water around the sapphire's. Soon two long, draconic snouts began to form around the gems and long, flowing whiskers appeared on either side of both of their heads. It wasn't long before the gems had slid into place as eyes for two, long-bodied and elegant dragon-like figures; one of ice and one of water. As the two fearsome figures stared at Kiria's form and began to growl, she smiled and giggled quietly at them. She held out her palms and the two dragons gently pressed their snouts into her hands as if they begged for her attention. She gently strokes the tops of both of their heads and smiles at them lovingly* The moon is bright tonight.... *she looks to the water dragon* Toshiro. *she turns to the ice dragon* Ukitake. *she smiles at them both* C'mon you two. Let's dance the night away and forget our troubles. *the dragons give loud roars and whirl around her form before soaring high into the sky, twirling around each other beautifully as Kiria took a small pose and closed her eyes. Then, she began to dance on top of the water, spinning and twirling as if it were solid ground beneath her delicate feet. The twin dragons followed along with her rhythm's and movements, gliding along the surface of the water and gently making the flora within the courtyard sway without freezing it over. It was as if the two dragons were infatuated with Kiria, her beauty as she danced enrapturing them into seemingly peaceful behavior*

~Kai and Ember~

Ember: *she lets her cloak die out as Kai touches her shoulder, giving her a gentle smile before wrapping her in her arms* And you are like the older sister that I've never had Kai. I would happily protect you with my life if I had to. *she lets go of her and gestures with her head towards the direction of where Lily had gone* Go on then. Go and see what-! *she immediately stops as she hears the roars of the dragons and looks around wildly* What on Myrr was that?! *she looks up into the air, spotting nothing as she twitches her tails and frowns, scrunching up her nose* Did I imagine that just now....?

~Krow~

Krow: *she smiles at Grom, a devilish look in her eyes* Is that right? *she begins to chuckle menacingly to herself, something that would send a shiver up anyone's spine* If he as strong as you say....then perhaps I may start to add to my collection at last.... *she seems calmly enraptured in her thoughts, now eager to meet this so called Azure Swordsman for herself*

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 12/15/2015, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/15/2015, 9:12 am

~The King's Spear~

Shagga: *he stops outside the tavern and scrunches his face in frustration. Truth be told, he was only acting on instinct. Lily had always had a special place with him, and he was never good at expressing his feelings. He then sighed and looked away, scratching his head* Well, this is a fine mess I just put myself in...I was hoping to talk to you about this in a better setting...Look, I know Kai has her grievances for you leaving and all, but none of us blame you. And I...well...I guess my usual fighting against Immortals and then drinking inns out of house and home just hasn't been the same without you....Point is, Lily...I missed you a lot, okay? And...if any wild girl could ever tie down Shagga Giant's-Bane....its you. *he then clears his throat and walks briskly into the tavern, flustered from doing something incredibly out of his element* YOUR LARGEST ROASTED STEER AND YOUR BEST ALE! SHAGGA GIANT'S-BANE IS HERE! *a large roar erupts from the tavern as the festivities inside seem to pick up*

Dolph: *he seats himself with Frost and the others as large flagons the size of a child's torso are passed around* Ah, a large helping!

Lucas: I remember this place from a few decades ago. Its a challenge the owner's present any large groups they see enter and feel would enjoy the challenge. Its called the Felix Drinker. You drink as many of these large flagons as you can, and if you beat the record of the house, everyone at the table gets one hundred gold pieces and the entire night for free. However, the number counted is the best out of the entire group, so everyone has to compete if they want a chance. We can opt out if you all would like. However...you shouldn't underestimate a prince when it comes to the game of drinking!

Dolph: I do believe Prince Lucas has his old spirits back! A jovial man and an excellent leader! Ser Terran, shall we take the challenge?

~Ember and Kai~

Kai: I'm not sure. Ember, use your Soul Sight, see if there are any Dragon souls or any Dragon Apostle souls in the area! *she draws her daggers and looks around, cautions in case of an enemy ambush. Was this the enemy taking advantage of the recent battle to launch another attack on Silvenheim?!*

~Jaeger~

Jaeger: *as he dashes through the trees, the wind whipping around him, his keen ears pick up the roar of dragons in the distance. He sniffs the air to gain a good bearing on his direction. Downwind...he was heading southwest. The sound was to the northwest, the same direction as Silvenheim! He growls low, his claws priming as the runes on his palms begin to glow. His Sorcery, though not Divine, was one of the unique Sorceries capable of harming Dragons, as he was the Vanguard's Dragon Hunter. No enemy had ever escaped his wolf's instincts. In this form, he was the perfect hunter, and Dragons were his quarry. He focuses his eyes on the location of the sound, Loria's Keep, and dashes as fast as he can.*

~Kiria~

Emil: *as the merrymaking in Loria Company's Feast Hall continued loudly, Emil found himself sidestepping around Myrrians and Drow and Kong alike all around him, there being no Ogres in Loria's Company. He stood at least twice their size, though he was just as wiry and thin as any human, a very rare trait for an Ogre. In a pack he had slung over his shoulder, he had a few books he had borrowed from the Royal Library, hoping to get a nice reading session in with Kiria. Despite their age difference, Emil considered Kiria a good friend. When the two girls joined Loria's company as her apprentices, Emil, who was a Knight from another company, wanted to help make the girls feel at home. He had taken up a friendship with Kiria due to their interest in literature and art. Emil and her both especially loved Eastern folklore, from the War of the Thirteen Sultans to the Song of Dancing Skies, all of which featured one key element they both were enchanted by...Eastern Dragons. These creatures, though more Drake than Dragon, were intelligent and able to communicate with Mortals similarly to their Dragon cousins. However, they were eventually brought back under the control of Mother Hydra's Head, which had given birth to them, and eventually turned on the very Mortals that they shared a home with. Many Mortals joined the Order of the Heavenly Serpent, an extension of the Dragon Cult, and joined the Eastern Dragons in a vast army. However, they were vanquished by a group known as the Blinding Suns, lead by the knight James the Nova, who would later become the Forward Commander of the Vanguard's Defenders. However, in the time that the Eastern Dragons lived among the Mortals in peace, they inspired tales of beauty and wisdom. Emil even dreamed that, one day, he would meet an Eastern Dragon who had possibly broken free from Mother Hydra's control and would share its wisdom with him. However, he knew this was a fantasy, as Ser James had wiped out all the Eastern Dragons. As Emil darted through the hall, he finally made it through one of the doors and walked down the long hallway to the courtyard. He knew that Kiria had been working on something using his art, something beautiful. He had seen it only a few times before, but the sheer awe of Kiria's ability would always stun him. He also knew that the Water Dragon, Toshiro, liked to spit at him when it was calmed down by a dance. How Kiria could create sentient beings of water with her Sorcery, Emil would never know. But, it was her and his secret, and nobody knew about it but them. He looked both ways, to make sure nobody was coming or that he was followed, and then steps out into the courtyard as Kiria dances. He smiles and removes the pack from his shoulder, setting it down on a stone bench as he sits down and watches the dance peacefully. Watching his friend be happy and do what she loves was far more enjoyable to him than watching Terran and Shagga get drunk then take home three women each for the night. Besides, he had been neglecting his reading, and knew that once Loria and the others returned with Ser Zigg and Ser James, he would probably not get the chance to read much anymore. After all, he is now First Blade to the company of the King's Mercy, Terran Grieval. He chuckles at the thought and smiles as he watches the dragons dance, unaware of the glowing yellow wolf eyes watching them from the shadow on the upper wall behind Kiria's pond.*

Jaeger: *as he watched the girl before him dance and the two Eastern Dragons follow her moves, he fixes his eyes patiently. They were definitely Eastern Dragons....but they did not reek of scales or flesh or blood. They were, if anything, a collective of ice and water. What interested him was the fact that this girl and the ogre who showed him around the city were here, and these Dragons made from elements seemed to be alive. He knew that rushing in would get him nowhere, and so he kept to the shadows, watching and waiting. Finally, he sees the dance come to an end, and the ogre claps, finally getting the girl's attention*

Emil: *he claps and smiles up at Kiria* Bravo, Kiria! You're getting better and better at using that ability! How long have you been able to maintain Toshi and Uki for?

Jaeger: *he growls to himself* Toshi? Uki?

~Argyle and Loria~

Argyle: Still...Groff Dark destroyed my village. How can she be safe and happy with something that destroys innocent lives on a whim? *he sighs and rubs his eyes in frustration* Ugh....so much! There is just too much happening! *he groans and hugs Loria, pulling her in closer to him as he sighs* We need a vacation...And I don't mean like the one with Ser Horvath that I took...I mean a real rest, for all of us. When this war is over....If we can end this soon...I hope we can look forward to a good long rest...

~Krow~

Irituum: Oh? Little Krow has big plans, eh? I'm intrigued....It might be fun!~ So, those Armored Lunkies have a good head start on us, eh? I hope we catch them at the right time!~

Baphamet: *he holds his arms out and a seal forms beneath Grimoire and the entire group* I shall send all of you to Prince Lucas Myrr! Last time he invaded Dis all those years ago, I was sure to take a sample of his blood from the battlefield! I can transport all of you like a ball of fire to him! What would normally take weeks will only take but a mere three days of flight! Good luck! *he begins chanting in the Demon Tongue, the seal glowing brightly. Finally, a ball of fire erupts from the seal and swallows Grimoire, Krow, her squad, and Irituum. The group flies off into the sky, launched as six fireballs, sailing through the heavens towards the horizon*

~Nifelheim City, Capital of the Demon Empire, Dis~

*The vast, black cityscape that was Nifelheim City was a glowing mass of towers and fire, black spires of iron with windows and view ports that glowed like embers in the night sky. Below, the sounds of Demons and Vampyres bustling roars like the flow of a waterfall, as Half-Dragon demons flew between the spires, along with strange, large, bat-like creatures that would transform back into beautiful Myrrians with pale skin as soon as they would land on a building, most likely Vampyres going about their daily lives. Near Nifelheim's vast fortress, a huge mountain of black iron spires with one large, black monolith of a main tower shooting up into the black sky and beyond like a spire, the smoke in the sky swirling just below the highest floor of the building, walked General Mephistopheles along the walls near the Demons' assembly grounds. He is accompanied by Legion, and they appear to be conversing about Legion's newest assignment*

Legion: *his voice is whispy and calm, but there is a smoldering rage beneath his voice, as if he was always ready for a fight.* Jotunheim is densely populated around and within the Holdfasts, even for those that do not side with the Mortals and their Vanguard. However, if done correctly, I will conquer that land quickly, Father.

Mephistopheles: Indeed you shall. Baphament has already brought the schematics for his latest War Machines and we have already built a good amount to bolster the army you will bring. When you arrive to Grimoire's Keep with this army, you will post up and await the next phase of our invasion scheme, where we shall then send a message to the Mortal filth...that the Demons were never defeated, we simply decided to stay back and watch the Dragons and Mortals slaughter each other. And now...we are ready to take our rightful places in the natural order of the world.

Legion: *a smile forms on his face* At last, we will reveal ourselves to the Mortals and Dragons...at last, we will have revenge...

Mephistopheles: You have been well trained in the Ways of Old, my son. They will be no match for you...or your personal army. Now go. March your men to Grimoire's keep. And show no mercy when you reach the Land of Giants. We always need more broods, but His Excellency was very clear...he doesn't want too many prisoners.

Legion: *he places his fist in his hand and bows* His Will, my Hands...*he then turns around and walks off the wall, casually stepping off as he falls a good nine stories before finally landing on the ground. Before him were tens of thousands of armored Demon warriors, all armed with various pole arms and shields. However, in front of all these demons, were a few hundred Demons cloaked in black. Their faces, the only things of theirs currently visible, were covered in Demonic Rune tattoos similar in appearance to Legion's. Finally, at the very back of the army, was a large group of hulking shapes that seemed to have fiery energy flowing off their hands and heads, the silhouette of a skull sitting in the burning orbs that engulfed their heads. Legion then strides over to what appears to be a vast, black iron wheel with a saddle on a large seating area on the side, a glowing orange crystal the size of three men in the center of the wheel, as if to act as a power source. Legion then mounts the saddle and grabs two handles before him, leaning forward like a jockey about to ride. He then looks back and lets out a sharp, long, loud whistle to the army behind him. After the whistle finishes, the soldiers all begin cheering and stamping their weapons and feet in unison. The cloaked Demons at the front all calmly turn in perfect unison and mount smaller versions of Legion's vehicle, with theirs having sleeker, much smaller wheels meant for speed as opposed to power. Legion sends a pulse of Demonic Flame energy though the handlebars and suddenly the vast wheel next to him roars to life, glowing orange light slipping through small cracks in the wheel that gave it a serrated appearance. He then twists on handlebar and the wheel roars out as he accelerates forward, the other cloaked Demons following his example. The rest of the army begins jogging after them at a brisk pace, not stopping or even slowing down at all. If anything, the Demons Soldiers seemed more than capable of keeping up with the strange vehicles. As Legion glared forward as he road on in a V formation with his elite cloaked warriors, he growls to himself* I will see you again.....Ember....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/15/2015, 10:19 am

~The King's Spear~

Terran: *he grins and shouts throughout the tavern* We'll take his challenge and grind it into the ground! *he raises a flagon of ale and proceeds to chug it before letting out a breath and slamming it back down onto the table, the raucous roars and cheering of the other patrons echoing throughout the inn*

Lily: *she smiles at everyone enjoying themselves, going to sit down with Shagga before propping herself up on her elbows and hands. While it was sweet that he liked her that much, she knew that her own confession would have to wait. Shagga wasn't exactly comfortable expressing feelings like that so easily so she knew it was best to just change the subject for now* Little Argyle is all grown up is he? Is he leaving anytime soon? I would love to see him! *she asks him, grinning with a sparkle in her eyes as she's passed a flagon of ale and a large carcass of meat. She gives a loud laugh and picks up the flagon of ale, starting to chug it. The entire tavern goes silent as they watch her drink before she finally slams the flagon down and wipes her lips, letting out a breath as she gives a loud cry of merriment to them* What's the matter guys? Never seen a lady drink her fill before? *she grins at the owner* I need another flagon over here! *suddenly the tavern erupts back into a loud bout of cheering and laughing at her as she proceeds to down another flagon of ale*

Karn: *he blinks at Lily's fortitude, only halfway through his own drink* Well now, Miss Lily is sure in her element now isn't she?

~Ember and Kai~

Ember: *she nods and her eyes sharpen as she looks around through the buildings and homes around them before stopping and slowly calming down* I....nothing. I don't see a single dragon or dragon apostle soul around here. Besides June and Prongs, there's nothing here. *she frowns awkwardly and looks up at the sky in confusion* Did we really just imagine that?

~Kiria and Emil~

Kiria: *she gives a loud cry of surprise from Emil's clapping and lets out a sigh of relief before she puffs up her cheeks comically and seems to cover herself shyly* Emil you big dummy! *she blushes out of embarassment as Toshiro flies over to Emil and presses his snout against Emil's face in greeting to the ogre as it'd seen him many times before already* You know I hate showing my dancing to everyone....it's so embarrassing.... *she gives a sigh before slowly standing up and starting to walk over to him* I can control these two for about....an hour and a half now I think? *she shrugs as Ukitake suddenly perks its head up and narrows its sappire eyes at something in the shadows on one of the rooftops* I dunno though. I lose track of time when I dance like that. *suddenly Ukitake gives a loud growl and spits a glob of ice at the shadows on the rooftop, aggressively flying towards it and raising its head high above where the ice had landed and staring menacingly at the intruder, making Kiria look up at him in shock* U-Uki?! What'd you do that for? *she looks and spots the eyes, making her narrow her eyes at them dangerously* Who's up there?! Come out! Uki, come! *the icy dragon looks at Kiria before reluctantly turning around and curling up around her form, still watching the shadows where it'd just spit ice as if something were about to jump out and hurt its precious master*

~Argyle and Loria~

Loria: *she gives a quiet giggle and nods, looking up at Argyle with gentle, warm eyes* I agree. When this is all over, we'll all take a nice break from everything. But right now.... *she smiles and kisses Argyle momentarily before sitting up slightly and pressing her forehead against his* Let's forget about everything that's going on for tonight. I want to catch up with you.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/26/2015, 9:29 am

Shagga: *he laughs and pats Karn on the back* My friend, I have never seen anyone, man or woman, EVER beat Lily in the game of drinks! We're set to win this! *he chugs his own flagon, gasping after he finishes and slamming the flagon down hard on the table* GAH! ANOTHER! *as he's passed another one, he turns to Lily and grins* He's here till morning. Since he just got appointed King's Shield, he and his Company are gonna be going with Lucas and the other King's Knights to find old Zigg and James. How Mr. Sunshine and Smokey the Wonder Kong got captured considering how strong they are is beyond me....but sending all four King's Knights and a strong host is a good idea. Because whatever has them, I guarantee it isn't going to be peaceful or friendly. We don't even know if those two are still alive...either way, the kid should be okay. He's got the King's Blade, King's Justice, and Terran here, the King's Mercy, hanging around. The group that's going aren't pushovers at all...Hell, two Dragon Apostles turned traitor against the Dragons and are among them! That makes what, three now that have abandoned Behemoth even after they gained Dragon Souls? He must be losing his touch if his men are starting to abandon him! *he chugs his ale, finishing yet another tankard* It was a former Grand Acolyte, Prongs, and an Apostle, June. And, to rub even more salt in Behemoth's wound, they joined the kid's Knight's Company! Granted, they're the only two members, but still to get two former Dragon Apostles in your company immediately? Kid has better luck than his old man! *he chuckles and takes up another ale, drinking greedily yet again*

Lucas: *he downs ale after ale after ale, drinking them down like water as he keeps a pleasant smile*

Patron: *one of the bar patrons watches him in awe* How...how in blazes are you doing that?!

Lucas: *he glances over to them* Oh? Well, alcohol burns out of me rather quickly...its a small quirk about me....I need to continuously drink in order to feel anything. Otherwise, it fades in a matter of minutes. *he goes back to downing each ale calmly* The only time I hate having a Divine Sorcery that lets me become White Phoenix Fire...when I want to get drunk for once.

~Ember and Kai~

Kai: It would seem so...Either way, we should remain vigilant. I'm going to go find Lily and talk with her....this problem between us needs to be settled. You should go back to your husband at Sol's. If I recall, Prongs and June are there as well. *she bows to Ember calmly and smiles to her* Have a good rest, Ember...and good luck on your mission tomorrow.

~Kiria and Emil~

Jaeger: *as the ball of ice flies at him, he immediately dashes out of the shadow, rolling off the wall and into a brush below before dashing out of the brush and charging right at Ukitake and placing a palm on the ice dragon's body. He then growls deep, his wolfen form fully exposed as Uki's body suddenly starts to ripple and wave, as if some sort of pulse was being released all through him, his form quaking from the waves being sent through his body. Suddenly, his body begins freaking out, cracking and splintering violently* BITE THE DUST! *Uki's body suddenly stops moving and shatters like glass, crumbling to a heap of ice with two gems atop the pile, accompanied by a loud whining that seemed to rake at Emil and Kiria's ears, like nails on a chalkboard. Jaeger then steps back and points both palms at Emil and Kiria* HOLD YOUR ATTACK, YOU BLOODY FOOLS!

Emil: *he covers his hears, and leaps back in pain, the noise causing a sharp ringing to echo in his head. He draws his twin blade and steadies himself, his vision and hearing seeming to be doubled as he staggers feverishly. Finally, he snaps out of it and sees the wolf-creature's full form. But, what stood out the most was the creature's attire...a white poncho and two red rune seals on his palms* Wait....Forward Commander Jaeger?! Is that you!?

Jaeger: *he keeps his eyes on Kiria and Emil, but also watches the remaining Toshiro. The Ice Dragon was easy, as it was solid and could shatter. The Water Dragon, however, if it became aggressive, may take more time to break with his Sorcery* I want you to have that Dragon-creature there keep calm and I want you to keep calm...*he seems to be addressing Kiria, his assumption being that she was controlling the creatures* Now...you both have a LOT of explaining to do...*he picks up the two gems that were Uki's eyes and looks them over in his claws, sniffing them curiously* What exactly are these things? And what exactly was that technique? If those were real Dragons, you realize what that will mean for both of you, right?...*his eyes sharpen as he glares daggers at Emil* Now, tell me the truth. I can tell if you're lying to me. Were those real Dragons just now?

Emil: ....No. They weren't. They were-

Jaeger: I didn't ask you, Ogre. You are only an accomplice in this. *he looks to Kiria* Now, answer me and answer me truthfully....what was that you were doing?

~Argyle and Loria~

Argyle: *he smiles as he touches his forehead to hers, their fingers entwining* I agree wholeheartedly....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/26/2015, 4:36 pm

~The King's Spear~

Karn: *he laughs and pats Lucas on the back, noticing that Frost had created a small coaster for his ale made out of ice. He smirks and gives him a nudge with his elbow* Nice trick Frost. Mind doing it for our two heaviest drinkers here?

Frost: *he nods slowly and his eyes glow with a silvery light as he shifts his foot towards the edge of the table. In a near instant, a massive, flat area crowned with ice crystals appears at the edges of each table on the floor nearby. He sighs and looks over at Lily who was emptying her ninth flagon of ale already* You guys are animals I swear....

Lily: *she gasps and slams her flagon down before grabbing one of the chairs and an empty barrel before doing a quick flip and standing onto it with one hand. She giggles and flips around so that she's drinking her next flagon upside down*

Terran: *a bead of sweat goes down the back of his head and gives Lily an awkward smile* I didn't even realize that you could drink ale like that....

Frost: *a vein comedically pops in his forehead as he watches the apparent spectacle* You're not supposed to!

~Ember and Kai~

Ember: *she grins back and nods, waving farewell to her friend before walking off to go and see how Sol was doing with Forcestus*

~Sol's Medical Station~

June: *she's sitting up against Prongs, panting as she gives Sol a brave grin* Hehehe....I think I ran too much today....my chest hurts a lot....

Prongs: *he sighs and gently picks June up and sets her onto his shoulder, prompting the girl to relax and smile more happily* Your heart is weak June. If I had my way I would honestly be restricting that boundless energy you have.

June: *she comedically puffs up her cheeks and frowns at Prongs* But then that would make you a boring stinkhead....

Prongs: *he chuckles and reaches up to pat June on the head* I know I know. Now get some rest little one.

June: *she feels Prongs begin to rub her head and she quickly relaxes, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck and closing her eyes to nap* Fine....you win....

Prongs: *he smiles warmly up at June as she quickly falls asleep, turning to Sol* I apologize if she has caused you any trouble Ser Sol. I know that June can be a handful for most normal people sometimes.

~Loria Company Courtyard~

Kiria: *she shrieks loudly and covers her ears as Toshiro begins to growl angrily at Jaeger for his treatment of Ukitake. Before Jaeger can react however, the gems in his hand quickly begin to cover themselves in a flowing river of ice before they fly out of his grip and Ukitake quickly wraps his form around Kiria's as she slowly stands back up, recovering herself from Jaeger's fierce use of his Sorcery. Upon hearing his request and questions however, she blinks at him and takes a deep breath, a gentle smile crossing her lips* Toshi, Uki, please behave yourselves. Mister Jaeger here is our friend. *the two dragons quickly seem to relax at her words as she brushes herself off and stands with her hands gently clasped in front of her hips, turning to face Jaeger without a single trace of fear in her eyes* I was playing with my friends. *she gestures to the two dragons and pets the sides of their heads, making them seem to cuddle up to her happily* These two dragons are products of my Sorcery. I apologize if they scared you. They're....really protective of me. I never told Uki to attack you either. *she gives him a light bow* I'm sorry. He didn't mean anything by it. You were just suspicious to him was all. *she stands back up and blinks after another second, the realization of what had happened slowly dawning on her. Soon her face quickly starts to flush and she turns red as she glances away from him, moving uncomfortably and shyly* I-I um....H-How long were you watching us by the way? D-Did you....Did you see me dancing? *it was clear that being seen dancing made the lovely dancer girl quite nervous, her heart beat quickening and threatening to leap out of her chest from her potential embarrassment*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/30/2015, 10:24 pm

~The King's Spear~

Shagga: *he watches Lily flip upside down and chug the flagon, and a wide grin forms on his face as he laughs loudly* I haven't seen that one since Jade Mist Monastery in the Far Eastern Lands! I got one to top it! *he draws his catch pole and stabs the spear end into the ground. He then takes up the flagon in one hand, sliding his gauntlet onto his free hand. He then leaps up onto the catch pole, grabbing it by the center of the crescent blade while his hands were armored and protected. He then begins chugging his own flagon upside down*

Lucas: *he laughs joyfully with Karn, smiling brightly as he takes a large bite from a leg of meat in front of him*

Dolph: *he takes two flagons in each hand and brings all four drinks up to his head. One by one, he guzzles them all down in a row and then burps loudly* GIVE ME A PORTION FIT FOR A REAL OGRE! *the crowd all cheers as two barkeeps bring out a large flagon the size of a normal man. To Dolph, it was perfect* NOW THIS IS WHAT I ASKED FOR! *he roars and starts drinking deep*

Kai: *she walk into the merry drinking contest and watches in awe* ....How can anyone drink this much?!

~Sol's Medical Station~

Sol: *he smiles and scratches the back of his head modestly* No no, its quite alright, Prongs. June actually seems to be a charming young girl. I'm honestly glad to have the happy company. Although...*he glances around the station, making sure they were alone and in private* I can tell that you probably told Ember to keep quiet, since she can see June's soul and all...but...we should probably talk about the thing that the three of us seem to all know...How is it possible that June possesses both Dragon and Myrrian anatomy? When I was healing her and following through on her checkups, many things did not add up. Her heart size...its far too large for someone her age. And her body development, its way beyond that of a normal girl of her age. Not only that, her Mystic Energy pool is immense...too immense. Its far too large for someone of her age and size. If not properly contained, she could end up killing herself one day if she pushes herself too far. Prongs...I'm asking you, not as a Myrrian healer or as a member of the Royal Knights, but as a concerned friend and a person who genuinely wants to help June...what is she? Because she seems to be neither Dragon nor Mortal...more like, a mixture of both...which, by nature, would be impossible...right?...

Emil: ....

Jaeger: ....

Emil: You-you're...

Jaeger: Really...

Both: *they both suddenly yell out loud at Kiria* THAT'S THE ONLY THING YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT?!

Emil: HOW ARE YOU NOT CONCERNED BY THE FACT THAT HE IS A FREAKING WOLF MAN!

Jaeger: THE FIRST TIME! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE IS NOT SURPRISED TO SEE ME AS A WEREWOLF!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/31/2015, 12:33 am

~The King's Spear~

Lily: *she's laughing and smiling at Shagga's antics as Kai walks in, still upside down as she spots her and gives a loud cry of surprise before flipping over and clumsily landing on her butt. She slowly stands up and rubs her backside gingerly, smiling awkwardly at Kai* O-Oww....S-Sorry you had to walk into that. I know it bugs you. *she turns to everyone else and smiles at them* I'll be back later okay you guys? I'm gonna go and talk to Kai for a bit.

Terran: *he's midway through chugging a flagon of ale as he waves her off and nods, wanting to at the very least to outdo Shagga's fortitude*

Lily: *she giggles and laughs as she watches everyone continue to drink heavily, looking to Kai and carefully taking her hand in both of hers before gently tugging her outside* Let's go somewhere less noisy to talk okay? And....admittedly somewhere where Shagga can't hear us. I-I....well I have some things that I have to say that I probably should've told everyone a long time ago.... *her voice trails off as she nears the end of her sentence, her eyes clouding up with grief as if her old memories were haunting her like a demonic specter trying to possess her body right in front of her eyes*

~Sol's Medical Station~

Prongs: *his face suddenly grows serious as he hears the pitter patter of tiny feet coming to the entrance to the tent, prompting him to glance over at the tent flaps as Ember pokes her head in* ....Why don't you have her tell you then. As much as her health is important to you I'm sure, June's anatomy is very....unique.

Ember: *she blinks at Prongs as she looks over to Sol, confusion written all over her face* Tell him what? That June is a chaotic mixture of dragon and myrrian? I'm sure he's already figured that out by now and if he hasn't then he's dumber then we give him credit for. *she finishes harshly, frowning at Sol as if June's secret was something that would threaten the poor girl's life*

Kiria: *she blinks at the two of them in utter confusion, nodding slowly as she blushes a bit* W-Well....yeah actually. I don't like other people seeing me dance....it's so.... *she shivers visibly* Embarrassing....but Mister Jaeger being a wolf thing is....well.... *she gives an internal squeal and quickly leaps at Jaeger, wrapping her arms around his neck and rubbing her face in his fur* I think it's so cute! I love his fur! I think it looks really cool! *she looks up and beams at Jaeger, making Ukitake and Toshiro both exchange absolutely confounded looks. They had a pretty eccentric little girl for a master, that much was for sure!*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/3/2016, 3:03 am

~The King's Spear

Kai: *she takes a deep breath and nods, smiling slightly to try and reassure Lily* I know I've been...well, brutal. But...you deserve to at least be able to talk to me about this...*she opens the door for Lily and gestures for her* Shall we? Its a nice night, maybe a little moonlit walk would help make it less tense?

~Sol's Medical Station~

Sol: *he purses his lips, slightly annoyed* Ember, I figured that out. The question is how did this even happen? Yes, Demons can either have children with mortals or make Mortals consume their blood to make Half-Demons, but last I checked that wasn't the case with Dragons. In order for a Mortal to become anything REMOTELY close to a Dragon is to become a Dragon Apostle and then receive the mystic blessings of Behemoth, King of Dragons. A natural-born half-mortal, half-Dragon is something that should be impossible to create, and yet here she is...*he looks at June and smiles fondly* She is either the results of some horrible forms of experimentation...or she is a complete miracle. Either way, I want to do what I can to help her. But to do that, we need to know, Prongs, since you were a Grand Acolyte....have you been to Avalon, the home of the Dragons? The last Mortal to ever step foot in Avalon that wasn't a Dragon Apostle was Felix, the First of His Name....my Grandfather, the first King of Mortals. In order for someone like June to be born, they must be advanced far beyond we here in Myrr...

Emil: *his jaw drops* ......

Jaeger: *he seems extremely surprised by Kiria's sudden affection towards him* G-Gods above, girl! Get off me!

Emil: Still, I'm curious...what exactly ARE you, Commander?

Jaeger: *he growls and then looks up at Emil* I'm something called a Werewolf...see, long ago, back when Mortals all lived in the Immortal Lands, before Felix lead the Great Exodus and formed the kingdom of Myrr, the Dragons enjoyed toying with Mortals, and so, from their hidden continent of Avalon, they created a Plague that turned a vast number of Mortals into wolf-like beasts...many succumb to their animistic blood lust, others learned to control themselves, some even looked at it as a blessing from the Dragons and went on to serve them....I was infected by one such mongrel... *he growls lightly at the thought* Either way...this is a remarkable ability you have here, Miss....

Emil: Kiria. And I'm Emil.

Jaeger: Well met...Listen, I'll make a deal with you two. Tell nobody about me. Only the Vanguard and its members know what I am...and I would prefer to keep it that way. In exchange, I will forget I saw this Sorcery, since you both seem to want to keep it a secret. Do we have a deal?

Emil: *he glances over to Kiria* You're call.

~Great Giant City of Titan's Rook, Jotunheim~

*the city itself was a vast stone fortress that stretched for miles in a complete circle, with a large castle reaching up to the clouds in the dead center. It was here that the Giant Thanes would meet and rule over Jotunheim. Currently, because of the turbulent relations with Avalon, the Vanguard had been allowed to enter the city under diplomatic circumstances. Pacing back and forth before one of the vast doors was a thin, wiry Giant dressed in bear skins with a full cloak to help with the cold. He was indeed nervous, and rightfully so. Inside the room he paced before, the Thanes were all yelling and shouting so violently, it shook the door. The Giant nibbled on his fingernails nervously*

Giant: Oh dear...If Kor can't convince those other fools that Avalon has abandoned us, we're doomed! Dis will burn us to the ground! *he looks over to the man he was addressing* Forward Commander Nigel, where are Forward Commanders Zigg and James? They both should have been back by now! And what of Forward Commander Jaeger and Forward Commander Glencour?!

Nigel: *the man is of a fit physical build and has the appearance of a youth in his twenties. Dressed in a black trench coat adorned with various emblems, as well as a naval commander's hat over a black dublet and black finery pants with matching black shoes, he carried a Dragon Bone cane with what seemed to be Dragon Irons strips inside the shaft. He gingerly held the handle of the cane as he leaned against a wall casually. He then stood up properly and took a breath before adjusting his hat and coat* According to Forward Commander Glencour, Zigg and James are missing still from their mission to a remote fishing village off the coast of the Myrrian Continent. It was a favor to King Garlith, as he could not spare the troops. However, Prince Lucas and the King's Knights will not only be deployed to rescue them, but afterwards they will return alongside Ser Zigg and Ser James...with an army of Mortal reinforcements. The companies of the four King's Knights, as well as Ser Zorrin the Threader, and the army under Prince Lucas himself. We plan to try and offer a full alliance and protection to your people, Syb. Thane Kor only needs to get the other Giants to agree. Once either Ivar or Lilah return to this Keep, I will take a few of my ships and go to support Zigg and James's rescue. *he takes his cane in hand by the shaft and bows* You have my word, as a gentleman, as well as a Forward Commander of the Vanguard.

Syb: *the Giant sighs heavily* Still....the disaster at Deg's Holdfast has the Thanes all scared...they think that Avalon has abandoned us, that the Vanguard will wipe us out, and that Dis will enslave us...oh, it is NOT a good time to be a Giant!

Nigel: Lilah or Ivar should be here any day now with more news on Nifelheim's movements in Dis. The fact that we agreed to share this information with the Thane Council in exchange for entry and audience here in Titan's Rook should be proof enough of our commitment to ending this war peacefully.

Syb: Thane Kor appreciates your sentiment, Forward Commander. As do I, and many others of our kind...but not all Giants are ready to open their arms to Mortals, just as I'm sure many Mortals are not so eager to befriend the Giants...

Nigel: Still, one can hope, old sport...one can hope.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/3/2016, 8:34 am

~Lily and Kai~

Lily: *she nods slowly with a brave smile as she passes Kai out of the door and begins to walk with her down the streets of Silvenheim. She's silent for a while, unsure of how to begin the conversation at all. Finally she took a deep breath and simply spoke what was on her mind, hoping that the truth wouldn't be too harsh for Kai to handle* ....Shagga was supposed to die, not Eddard. *as the old vision clouds her mind, tears begin to fall from her face as she gives a tiny laugh and wipes them away* I-I couldn't bear to watch Shagga fall to Null. That night when I last slept with him, I saw him falling and dying to Null's creatures. I....I was too scared to face the future....so I ran. I ran as fast and as quickly as I could away from it all. But.... *she looks to Kai as she gives her not a smile, but a saddened face* That wasn't before I'd spoken to Eddard. I never told him that Shagga was meant to perish at that altar to Null. Instead I left him a note depicting what I'd seen and left shortly afterwards. I....I never would've thought he would've taken his place. *her eyes tear up as she looks to the ground* I-I'm so sorry Kai....I'm such a coward....I should've told you and the others what was going on instead of running away.

~Sol's Medical Station~

Prongs: *he is silent for a long time before he finally gives a heavy sigh and looks straight at Sol* It is my misfortune to say that you hit the nail on the head Ser Sol. June is the product of twisted experiments in an attempt to create a new breed of Half-Dragon mortals to populate the planet after the last of us are wiped clean from Myrr. June here....she is the first and only prototype. She is Myrrian, yet she is not a dragon either. In fact, her true form is a small Crystal Dragon capable of wielding, burning and controlling Mystic Energy at the molecular level. That is how she fights. *he narrows his eyes at him, not aggressively, but as if he were a father protecting his daughter from a potential predator with intimidation* I was assigned as her caretaker and her pseudo-father.

~Loria's Company Courtyard~

Kiria: *she lets go of Jaeger and frowns at him, looking back to Ukitake and Toshiro before nodding slowly and holding up two fingers* Only under two conditions....first I want you to make up with Ukitake and pet his snout. He's not a bad boy, just protective of me. And number two.... *she smiles at him brightly* ....You have to stick around tonight and tell me all about yourself. I want to know everything that there is to know about you....I'm not afraid. Just....more curious if anything. *she tells him, Ukitake staring straight at Jaeger as if he were expecting him to simply refuse*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/3/2016, 9:15 am

~Lily and Kai~

Kai: S-Shagga?...So then...when Eddard so adamantly...Lily....what you saw nearly came true, and Eddard did take Shagga's place...we all thought he did it because he wanted to rescue the Princess himself for Lyra...but now that I look back...Edd....*tears begin to well up in her eyes* You fool...you compassionate, kind fool...*she looks right at Lily and then walks over to her. At first, through her tears, Kai almost looks angry. But then, right as she raises a hand, she suddenly brings Lily into a tender, gentle hug* He did it to protect Shagga...like he would have done if it had been any of us...including you, Lily....*she hugs Lily tighter* You aren't a coward...you saved Shagga's life...the God of Death decided Eddard was to take Shagga's place, but you did not lose the one you love...*she then takes Lily's chin in her hands and looks her in the eye, a kind smile on her face, even as she cries* And you still haven't lost him yet...All this time, despite all the drinking, the wenching, the battles, Shagga always kept you in his heart...That Catch Pole you had Gale make for him is still his favorite weapon, not because it made him famous, but because you gave it to him. I overheard him saying that to Dolph one night when we were all still travelling in search of Eddard...before we all separated....He loves you, Lily. Shagga just...doesn't do romance very well. *she chuckles to herself and wipes a tear away*

~Sol's Medical Station~

Sol: Remarkable...to think that Avalon is capable of such things...It only goes to show just how far one can advance when they take ethics out of the equation...*he smiles to Prongs* You've been a good caretaker from what I've seen. By my calculations, a girl with even half of June's medical problems caused by her unstable anatomy should have only lasted half as long as June...but she's been given amazing care, and has grown. I think, if we can somehow develop treatment for her, we could possibly stabilize her growth, perhaps even long enough for her to develop fully so she can live a normal life....Prongs, I promise you I will do everything I can to find a way to help June. Perhaps Ser Zigg from the Vanguard might be able to help? From what I understand, he's and Avalon Kong, is he not? That means he's a former Apostle, though despite his strength, I don't believe he was a Grand Acolyte. Still, perhaps he might be able to help her as well?

Jaeger: *he looks away shyly. He wasn't used to people asking him to talk about himself, as Jaeger was typically a loner. But...this girl didn't seem all that bad to him. He sighed heavily, letting out a wolfen growl before walking up to the ice dragon and placing a hand on its snout* .....I....I'm sorry I blasted you....*he makes a weird face, the face only stranger because of his wolfen features, but it almost resembled confusion* I can't believe I just apologized to ice...Alright, so where do I begin?...my name is Jaeger Phobos. I'm exactly 74 years old, but due to my Werewolf Plague, I stopped aging at the age of 23....Yes, my father was Richter Phobos, the former Grand Inquisitor now called Phobos the Traitor....my Sorcery is called Soundwave, and it lets me use vibration frequencies to shatter objects and create sound pulses...Because my Sorcery can affect Dragon Scales, I am the Forward Commander of the Vanguard's Dragon Hunters....Um...I don't know what else you want from me.

Emil: What's your favorite food?

Jaeger: Um...I don't know....Chickens....I like roast chickens. And lemon tarts. My favorite drink...well...I don't really like alcohol, as it dulls the senses. Many of the Vanguard Forward Commanders tease me for this, but I really just like a tall glass of chilled milk.

Emil: ....Chilled...milk?

Jaeger: Yes, chilled milk. *he glares daggers at Emil* Is that funny to you, Ogre?

Emil: Do you hear me laughing? I'll have you know, I enjoy chilled milk when I read as well.

Jaeger: ....Really? Well, it would seem I misjudged both of you...*he looks at both Kiria and Emil, his tail wagging slightly* In all honesty, its been years since I've talked to anyone this deeply...save for my fellow Forward Commanders, Glencour and Lilah...It feels....refreshing.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/3/2016, 1:31 pm

~Kai and Lily~

Lily: *she gives a pained laugh and grins at Kai, tears still falling* That figures. He was always such a sap for me....I wonder if he's even figured out that I love him too much to let myself watch him die....I don't think I'll ever be able to tell him about my vision..... *she moves away from Kai, and gives a pained laugh* Even if you say that I'm not a coward, I know that's not true. If I had been brave enough to stick around, I could've saved both of them. *she looks at Kai with pained, tearful eyes* It should've been me Kai....I regret my decision to run from that future I saw....I always have. You've always been right to be angry with me and everything you've said....I can't deny it.

~Sol's Medical Station~

Prongs: *he growls slightly as he thinks about another person knowing June's secret and takes an aggressive posture towards Sol, making Ember actually step back slightly* I want to make this perfectly clear right now Ser Sol.... *he bares his fangs at Sol* If word of June's secret leaks, she could be in danger. This information shall never leave your lips or you'll be the first I seek out. That, I will promise you.

Ember: *she gulps before speaking, her voice quaking slightly as she speaks* Z-Ziggs is trustworthy Prongs....I know he is. He can help her. Just think about how much pain she must be in right now....

Prongs: *he seems glare straight into Ember's soul as a dark aura leaks out around him momentarily as he thinks about Ember's words. Slowly he relaxes and the blackened aura fades as he takes a deep breath and makes the tension in the room fall back down to normal* I suppose you're correct Lady Ember. Still, June is a living creature, not a toy.

Ember: *she nods slowly and coughs slightly as she turns to Sol, very eager to change the subject* S-So....How's my husband doing Ser Sol?

Kiria: *she nods slowly to Jaeger's sentiment before she suddenly loses her breath and holds herself, her breath clearly visible as she shivers and causes Toshiro and Ukitake to look at her out of concern. She gives a shaky laugh and turns to them, petting their snouts carefully* I-I'm okay.....just go back into your gems okay? We'll play more later I promise. *the two dragons nod and let their gemstone eyes fall into the palms of her hand before disappearing, prompting Kiria to shiver and put them in her pockets* Ehehehe....I guess my time to play with those two is up for tonight....Brrr! The wind is so cold tonight! *she lies, knowing full well that this was the side effect of her Awakened Sorcery's power*

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 1/4/2016, 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/4/2016, 4:10 am

~Lily and Kai~

Kai: ...It is true. I do still feel the loss of Eddard. I feel as though if you didn't tell him, somehow things would have still been different. I know this is probably my emotions getting the better of me...but I also know this...there is a way you can make things right. By all of us. *she walks forward and puts a hand on her shoulder* Eddard is alive. Even if Eddard the Knight is dead, he is still here...in the form of his son. If you want to make things right with Eddard, then help Argyle. Like you used to help the Companions and Edd...But, more than that...Don't you dare leave without confessing your real feelings to Shagga. He at least deserves to know that you love him. With that much...maybe Shagga can still maintain his sense of self. See...he broke his people's biggest pact. He used his Sorcery, Locate, and because of it we were able to save Catia, as well as Ember. Shagga has completely dedicated himself to Myrr now. Living as a Knight, being trapped in one place...it will kill him, Lily. If you confess to him, he will go with you, and live a better life than he could fighting a constant war. If you plan on leaving again...take Shagga with you. I don't want to see my friend die in this war...Shagga is strong, but I know him. He will work himself to the bone if he is forced to serve as a Knight. Shagga is a Crag-Man warrior, Lily. A free spirit, and a warrior who bows to no king. Eddard admired that about him the most. Please, Lily...go meet Argyle and make your peace with Shagga. That is all I ask of you....*her eyes are that of someone who was tired, from grief, from confusion, and from complete melancholy*

~Sol's Medical Station~

Sol: *eager to change the subject for fear of being pounded into submission by the large Kong before him, Sol grinned nervously and turned his attention to Ember* I'm glad you asked! He has experienced a full recovery! He should be back in fighting shape, though he will be sporting quite a few new scars unfortunately...He is currently sleeping off his latest treatment in Room 5. As for meeeee......I am literally up to my neck in healing and I also have to leave on a mission in the morning.....Soooooooooooooo......*he dashes off into one of the operating rooms*

Emil: *he purses his lips in worry and walks over, taking off the cloak he had around his shoulders and wrapping Kiria in it, despite it being more like a blanket than a cloak due to its size* You're a bad liar, you know that? Didn't I tell you not to push yourself using your Awakened Sorcery so lightly...

Jaeger: Her Awakened Sorcery?! She has a Lingering Awakened Sorcery?

Emil: A what?

Jaeger: When she uses it, she can maintain it for extended periods of time?

Emil: Yes?...

Jaeger: That is a rare type of Awakened Sorcery. Your friend has a very special gift...Anyways, I should probably get out of here...Glencour will be worrying about me, as usual. It was...very nice to meet both of you. You are both members of King's Knights' Companies?

Emil: Yes, we are. I'm the First Blade of Grieval Company, and she is one of King's Blade Loria's Apprentices.

Jaeger: I see. Then I look forward to seeing you two again...and I pray you never have to see battle in Jotunheim...The Immortal World is...very cruel. *he growls and dashes, disappearing in a flash*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/4/2016, 5:10 am

~Lily and Kai~

Lily: *she seems to look down for a moment in thought before she sniffles and nods, quickly pulling Kai into a hug and taking her hand afterwards* H-Hey....I know you're not really the kind of girl to drink a lot and do....weird things. But why don't you come back with me and stick around? *she gives a sort of playful frown* If anything, you could probably pal around with Frost....that guy seems to be such a stick in the mud about fun, I bet you'd like him. *she half-teases her, hoping to goad her into at the very least coming back and having a drink or two to help her take some of the edge off*

~Sol's Medical Station~

Ember: *she gives a sigh of relief and looks to Prongs* You're really scary when you're upset you know that? Sheesh.... *she starts to walk towards Forcestus' room, able to see him because of her soul sight. She stops before leaving the room however, not turning to face Prongs as she speaks to him* I wouldn't deny June any help anymore Prongs. She's a sweet little girl I'll give her that. But if you keep being this protective of her then she won't last too much longer....Trust me.... *her eyes cloud with a kind of grief momentarily as she leaves the room, Prongs not saying a word as he simply sits down and carefully props himself up to get some rest with June.

~Loria Company's Courtyard~

Kiria: *she watches Jaeger leave momentarily before she shivers and slumps into Emil's arms, burying her face into his chest as she closes her eyes and tightly wraps herself up in his cloak* Th-This'll fade soon Emil....I promise....B-But....Can you just.... *she blushes bright red* Can you just hold me....? Y'know....just until these side effects wear off....I'm cold.... *she tells him, wanting Emil to hold her closely for more reasons than being cold in the back of her mind*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/6/2016, 10:31 am

Kai: *she half smirks and chuckles to herself* The Grand Inquisitor...actually, I was considering, before joining the Companions, joining the Inquisition...Maybe I'll find some common ground. And who knows, maybe this time you may actually get me to drink? *she chuckles and takes Lily's arm, the two walking back towards the tavern and going back inside, only to find Shagga, Dolph, and many other members panting heavily and trying to contain themselves, the alcohol clearly catching up to them. The only ones left standing now were Lucas, Terran, and Shagga. The others had bowed out, be it because they were not looking to get too drunk before their mission, or because they had finally had all the mind-numbing ale they could drink. Lucas sat down calmly at the table, a giant pyramid of ale flagons sitting next to him as he pleasantly looked from Terran and back to Shagga*

Lucas: My, tonight has been very pleasant indeed!

Shagga: *he groggily blinks, trying to hold himself together* By the Wilds of Nature...how can you still stand?! How haven't you pissed yourself?!

Lucas: As I said, it burns up too quickly for me to really feel the effects...The downside to being able to turn your body into Phoenix Fire...

Shagga: *he smacks himself in the face to keep himself awake* Downside?! I can't tell if I'm jealous or just drunk! Because you just won us *hic* the whole thing!

Lucas: Indeed....*he takes a small bite of the haunch of meat before him* Still though, after all this time in prison, I WISH I could get drunk....

Emil: *his eyes widen and his face begins to turn a bright red as he awkwardly lets his arms hang down so he could wrap them around her* Um...s-sure, Kiria...*Emil being Emil, the thought of picking up women for the sake of sleeping with them was a thought completely lost on him. He was a bookworm, a strategist, and pretty much the researcher for Terran's Company. He always used his mind for practical problems rather than hormonal base needs. However, Kiria was a very beautiful girl...and Emil had always admired her, even if they were only friends. He knew he couldn't hide his red face, but it didn't stop him from looking away and hoping she wouldn't notice*

~Dis, Nifelheim City~

*Red lightning cracked the sky as a vast, black, swirling vortex wrapped itself around the tower that was Nifelheim's citadel. Within the great tower, the Demon King sat casually on his throne, an amused grin on his face as he looks at the two images before him begin generated by a large crystal above his head. The first image was clearly Krow, frozen in place. The other was a male Half-Demon, his facial features beautiful and nearly identical to Krow's. He wears a formal Finery suit, made from a type of red velvet-like material in the form of a petticoat and pants with black suede shoes. Lining the belt he had wrapped around his waste and left leg were dozens of throwing knives in holsters. Adorned on his head was a red velvet bowler hat with a black rim, giving him a very formal appearance. As Nifelheim observed the two visions he lets out a sigh of satisfaction*

Nifelheim: Ah...Krow takes the Mortals and Giants to the south...while her twin brother Finn takes the Dragons to the east...Who would have thought that a mortal Spell-Blood Knight would be the perfect host for my own Half-Demon children to create a Half-Demon leadership cast?...And, on top of all that, Grimoire will soon retake her birthright as my true daughter...my darling Lilith...Now, we come to the final piece of my little puzzle...*standing before him was Mephistopheles. Behind the Demon General stood a tall, pale man who looked almost like a Myrrian. However, he was unnaturally beautiful and youthful, despite how he carried himself. The man wore a full black trench cloak with a black crown of thorns adorning his head. Behind him stood two men in strange, thin suits of armor. They each were armed with what only seemed to be small daggers, little more than letter openers. However, one could tell these things were undeniably sharp upon inspection of them...sharper even then most swords, as if they were designed to slice flesh without much pain. The man behind Mephistopheles inclined his head politely to Nifelheim*

Mephistopheles: Your Eminence...I present to you Count Vladimir Granz, the current Second Progenitor of the Vampyre Courts, located in both Avalon and Dis...

Vladimir: Nifelheim, King of Demons...I am honored to be summoned before one of the Immortal Kings....Demons and Vampyres share a common ancestor. There is much our peoples share with each other...

Nifelheim: Indeed, dear Count. *he rises from his throne and casually saunters down the steps to speak with Vladimir face-to-face, speaking as he walks* It is true, Vampyres are born from those cursed by Semyaza's Demon Curse, as the Gelgeth have always held strange Curses that are both boons and corruptions...However, while I am Infernal and you are born from a Gelgeth, what you say is indeed true. Our peoples are very much alike...which is why I have an offer for you, if you and your people would be so inclined as to acquiesce to my requests...

Vladimir: Whether or not I can remains to be seen. What are you offering, King of Demons?

Nifelheim: An alliance. Between Vampyre and Demon. Together, our races could throw the whole of this world into the inferno! Imagine, all the blood your people can drink and all the mortals you can corrupt and torture.

Vladimir: Father Behemoth already allows us this...in exchange, we Vampyres supply him with fresh Blood Ritualists to help his Draconians in their experiments...

Nifelheim: Ah yes...Father Behemoth, King of Dragons, Eldest of the Elder Dragons...But tell me, Vampyre Count, are your people his equals?

Vladimir: Equals? With a Dragon? Of course not. The Dragons believe they are the pinnacle of life.

Nifelheim: And so your people must be second-class compared to them? I find that very unfair...Embrace me, as your new King, Count. Join the Vampyres with the Demons of Dis, and I will see your people as the highest of society, equal to my own in every right and way. The cruel Behemoth required that you all serve on your feet, pulling the weight of his Dragons...I only require that you kneel, rest, and let your people join us in prosperity. Here in Dis, we offer pleasures the likes of which a Vampyre would only dream of...and it can all be yours, Count. All you need to do...is kneel.

Vladimir: Would that I could...but the decision is not mine...

Nifelheim: And who's is it, if I may ask?... *suddenly, the room becomes cold and dark, as if all life was suddenly sucked from it. The shadow behind Vladimir suddenly begins to bubble violently, like boiling water. Mephistopheles, his expression calm but focused, hops back and brings his fists to ready. Out from the shadow slowly rises the form of Semyaza, a smile on his face. Once he has fully risen from the shadow, Vladimir immediately kneels before him* The First Progenitor...Lord Semyaza...

Semyaza: Nifelheim. Its been far too long, old friend...*he smiles slyly and walks out glancing at Mephistopheles* Oh lower the fists, Mephistopheles...if I wanted you or King Nifelheim dead, you would be...

Mephistopheles: Such arrogance! *he moves towards Semyaza angrily, only to have Nifelheim's hand stay his moves*

Nifelheim: He only speaks the truth...though claiming the ability to kill me is a very wild boast...

Semyaza: Considering we Gelgeth have an infinite potential for freedom due to our not being bound to your Demon Soul, I would say the boast is well within my rights....Now, tell me, why did you try to undermine my authority over the Vampyres by getting them to ally with you?

Nifelheim: It is exactly as I said...

Semyaza: ...I see...you know that despite your large number of Half-Demons, your pure Demons are still rather few in number...but if bred with Vampyres, it might make a hybrid race capable of carrying on the mantle of Demons...Very clever, Nifelheim...

Mephistopheles: Together, I doubt even Null would be able to stand against us...

Semyaza: *his smile immediately disappears at that* ...Watch yourself, General...The Great Khan is always listening through the darkness...he may just answer your little challenge if you find yourself unlucky enough...

Nifelheim: The Demon of the Void, Semyaza, intimidated by a mortal with a Black Sorcery?

Semyaza: Khan is far stronger than you think, Nifelheim...and he only grows stronger, even if he servants are killed...It frustrates me to no end. Do you truly believe that he can be beaten by an alliance between Vampyre and Demon?

Nifelheim: *he smiles evilly* Are you willing to find out?

Semyaza: ....this new generation, they will need a face. Someone who will represent them.

Nifelheim: I already planned for that...as First Progenitor, you control the Vampyre Courts from the shadows, like a puppet master. I ask that you allow me to take a Vampyre noblewoman, preferably from a bloodline closest to your own, and allow me to make her my new royal consort...Together, she will give me a brood that will allow for a great and terrible age...and age of Blood and Fire!

Semyaza: Blood...Fire...*he then reaches into the darkness and draws from it a small mahogany box* And this....Take it. When you have your consort and your brood is ready to be made, make sure it is given this. A gift...from his grandfather...hehehe. A gift, far stronger than any Null Contract that I could give it...

Nifelheim: *he opens the box, a light blue glow suddenly illuminating his face as a sinister grin forms* Is this what I think it is?...

Semyaza: *he smiles slyly* Taken earlier today...the cut was deep, but not fatal. However, he won't be able to hide from Khan forever...

Nifelheim: Thank you, Lord Semyaza....

Semyaza: Don't thank me just yet. Remember, that stuff is a once and done operation. I won't be able to get more. DO NOT WASTE IT.

Nifelheim: *he nods* I shall cherish it as if it was my own black heart...

Semyaza: Excellent...now, I must be going. Some of my favorite mortals are going to be having an unexpected pleasure from some very close friends of yours, and I would hate to miss watching it.

Nifelheim: Khan is keeping tabs on the Mortals as well?

Semyaza: Oh yes...he has quite the plan for them indeed. Its almost too cruel to watch...I can't wait!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/6/2016, 11:14 am

~The King's Spear~

Terran: *he sighs and leans back in his chair, an empty flagon in his hand by the handle and a smaller pyramid of flagon's behind him. He seems fine but his usual slack posture was missing from his tone as he spoke* Figures....Well, I guess that means I'm out then. *he looks to one of the bar patrons, a woman in a skin tight dress and casual shoes, winking at her* I think I'll be finishing my night off now you guys. *he gets up as the woman blushes and tries to look away from Terran's gaze from his wink, turning away and giving a casual wave to everyone* See you in the morning~ *he then proceeds to walk over to the woman and grab a small glass of water from the barkeep before chatting up the woman that he'd picked out*

Lily: *she's thrown into a fit of giggles as she sees that Frost seems to have only had the one drink and was now proceeding to watch everyone quietly while drinking a glass of water that had larger chunks of ice floating in it. She gently tugs Kai over to his table and winks at her before carefully helping Shagga stand up from the table* That's that for you tonight mister! C'mon~ Let's go get ourselves a room and catch up hm? *she tells him, gently taking his arm in her hands and waving casually to Kai* Don't get too friendly now Kai~ He might bite you! *she teases her, carefully guiding Shagga to the counter so she could get a room for her and Shagga*

Frost: *he blinks as he watches Karn wink at him and get up, taking a moment to steady himself before waving silently and leaving the tavern. He glances at Kai and narrows his eyes at her, suspicion settling into his gaze* What exactly did Miss Lily mean by 'don't get too friendly'? *he sighs and sits back in his chair a little, a finger running gently across the rim of his glass and making the glass make a quiet humming sound as he did*

Kiria: *she closes her eyes and sighs happily as she feels Emil's arms drape around her, her body relaxing greatly as she smiled* Thank you.... *a moment later, her shivering slowed down and she glanced up at Emil, blinking at his red face before smiling gently at him* You didn't have to say yes you know....If I would've known your face was going to turn into a tomato I wouldn't have said anything~ *she teases him, starting to giggle as she sat up to look up at his face to watch his reaction*

~Dis, Nifelheim City~

*a small rat can be seen in a corner closeby as Semyaza and Nifelheim conversed, its eyes widening slightly as if it immediately knew what was going on and understood what was happening before its beady eyes. It seemed to have heard enough as it quickly scurried away from the conversation, doing its best to hurry along and head outside of the castle it'd just been in. After a few moments of traveling and scurrying along in the rafters of the massive castle, the rat emerged outside of the castle's walls and started to scamper away to a place where it knew it would be alone. Within the shadows of the castle's walls, the rat suddenly started to grow in size. It's claws turned into talons and from it's back it grew large, feathered wings. It's head grew slightly bald and the rest of it's fur turned to feathers as it soon took the shape of a large buzzard. Giving a loud caw it flapped its large wings and took flight, quickly gaining altitude and flying away. Within the next hour of speedy flight the buzzard finally came to a small house on the far outskirts of Dis, lighting onto the ground and starting to change shape once again. This time however, its feathers disappeared and its talons turned to Myrrian hands and feet. The wings disappeared and eventually the large bird resembled the slight, curvy shape of a beautiful Myrrian woman. She had long, brown hair and pretty blue eyes that shined like crystals within their sockets. She wore a skin tight grey shirt with no sleeves that fit down to just above her waistline, dark colored, worn out pants and no shoes or boots. She had a large scar that was easily visible on her shoulder as the it was jaggedly poking out of her shirt. The scar looked as if a large, angry, wild animal had once clawed and torn at her flesh to leave the mark on her body. A small, sharp black marking was visible tattoed just underneath her right eye, its appearance as though she had been sad for so long that the tears had permanently marked a long, sharp streak down her cheek. She walked up to the door of the house and opened the door before entering and closing it behind her. She looked to her companion within the room and stared straight at him without so much as a flicker of emotion*

???: *her voice was flatly toned but gentle, as if she were a mother lecturing one of her own children* Ivar....We must find Ser Horvath. I'm afraid my last visit to Nifelheim's castle within his city bears ill news for our future....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/10/2016, 2:15 am

Lucas: *upon finishing his meal, he stands up and calmly bows to everyone* Thank you, everyone, for the amusing night. Truly, a man could not ask for a better first night of freedom. Now, if you will excuse me, I am very weary from the day's events, and I feel that I must rest my eyes before tomorrow's mission. So, a pleasant evening, dear Knights and friends alike. *he smiles pleasantly, taking his leave casually for the evening*

Kai: *she chuckles, and hides her eyes in embarrassment* Believe me, Ser Frost, it is nothing of that nature. I harbor feelings of respect, nothing more. I simply wished to talk with you...as you know, the Brave Companions of Eddard were once a Company in our own rights....however, with Eddard gone, and Belwas already leading his own Company, many of us have been considering other options...and the option I have been considering...is joining the King's Inquisition, your Company.

Dolph: *upon hearing Kai speak, he sets down his flaggon* Then...Forcestus has made his choice?

Kai: *she looks over to Dolph* Aye. With Belwas his own Company Commander, Forcestus is the next in command...we all have our leave to follow whatever path we choose.

Dolph: I see....*he rises and steadied himself* Then perhaps I should go and find Ser Terran? I was thinking the King's Mercy will need a Dragon Hunter...I know Shagga wished to join Ser Karn's company, in order to hunt Myrr's enemies as a member of the King's Justice's Company...Wyald, I cannot speak for, same goes for Ember...but tell me, what does stout Forcestus plan to do?

Kai: He didn't tell me...he looked very lost in thought. But, he was also tired from his treatments, so he probably wanted to sleep...

Shagga: *he groans but chuckles* Hey...technically, since you didn't finish the competition, I finally beat you at the game of drinks! *he grins slyly at Lily* Do I get a prize?

Emil: S-shut up! It's nothing like that! I mean....any guy would get flustered with a girl as beautiful as you this close...*he tries to feign aloofness, failing awkwardly* Besides, if you caught a cold out of nowhere from Sorcerical Hyperventilation, Loria would get suspicions of your nightly activities...

~Dis~

Ivar: *the man that the woman was addressing was sitting on an old bed against the wall, his arms resting on his knees as he leaned forward and let his hands dangle between his legs. He sported short-cut blonde hair that spiked out naturally in a messy fashion. He had almond colored skin, and wore iron armor with black feathers trimming the edges. The helm to the set was designed to look like a fearsome raven or crow, glaring intently forward. The helm sat next to him on the bed as he sighed and cracked his neck, revealing to have multiple scars on his neck and, if one looked down his armor's neck, his body, as if he had been tortured for long periods in the past. He stood and spoke in a calm voice, however his constant tone gave his words an edge to them* Judging by your manner of return, I take it Nifelheim isn't vulnerable or in the open? Damn..all this time staking him out, and that horned fiend refuses to leave his Citadel....what news do you have, Lilah? Has the Forward Commander of the Recon Corps found a chink in the Demon King's armor?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/10/2016, 7:06 pm

~The King's Spear~

Frost: *he narrows his eyes, not out of suspicion but out of thought* I see....and although I have no qualms with your decision or anyone else's for that matter, might I ask you all for your reasons? *he looks to Dolph* I for one think you would fit in more with Karn's bunch than Terran's. As for Shagga, I feel the opposite holds true for him.

Lily: *she rolls her eyes and gently tugs him along to their room after getting the key to it from the tavern owner* You only won because I had to excuse myself and you drunk yourself so silly that I didn't feel like it would be fair to keep you going. Besides.... *she grins and opens the door for the two of them before closing it behind them* I think it's time I caught up with you anyways. And I can't really talk to you seriously until you're sober so.... *she giggles and pulls her scarf off before tossing it up and over Shagga's eyes playfully, jumping up and flopping onto her back on the bed before opening her arms up to him and smiling at him* Come and get me big guy~ *she tells him flirtatiously*

Kiria: *she smiles awkwardly and nods slowly to Emil's statement, moving her ponytail over her shoulder and proceeding to play with it nervously, her face turning a light pink color* I guess you're right....but I'm really not that beautiful....I mean, I'm nothing like my big sis.... *she sighs deeply and seems to lose herself in thought* She always has so many guys fawn all over her it feels like even though I'm right next to her and practically her twin that I don't exist. There's really not that much that's....well, noticeable about me I guess.

~Dis~

Lilah: *the myrrian woman shakes her head and suddenly furrows her brow with worry* No....I'm afraid it's much worse. Nifelheim has new allies. I saw something disturbing that has me gravely concerned. He has two new demons that he seems to be watching intently and what's more....they appeared to be half myrrian. I also witnessed a meeting between him and Semyaza as well as some Vampyre's that appeared to be of a noble family. He wants to breed with them Ivar....and if he succeeds we'll be in big trouble. To make matters even worse, I overheard them saying that some 'close friends' of Nifelheim's were going to be meeting up with a group of mortal's that were being sent off somewhere. *she moves her hand over her scar that was on her shoulder and doesn't break her serious face* We must warn them at once before it's too late! *she then proceeds to open the door and step outside, leaving it open for Ivar and jogging a fair distance away before stopping. Her features begin to ripple and shift as her arms turn to massive, webbed dragon wings and her legs and feet turn to skinny, muscular ones with huge claws seemingly tipped with a dark colored liquid. Her face narrows and shifts into a blunt kind of spiked nosed draconic head and her back grows soft, flexible spines. Her skin turns to a dark, army green and becomes extremely tough as draconic scales form there all over her body and a large, whip-like tail tipped with a sharp, trident like claw forms on her lower body. She gives a loud shriek and turns her draconic, red eyed gaze onto the safe house where her and Ivar had been staying before folding her wings up and using the conveniently located claws on the tips of her wings to steady herself as she lied down and flattened the soft spines on her back. As she spoke it was through Ivar's mind as a real dragon would. She was a Winged Basilisk, part of a species of Wyvern's that she'd wiped out long ago and earned her her ranking within the Vanguard* Get on Ivar! We've no time to waste! Lives may depend on what I've just found out!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/12/2016, 11:14 am

~the King's Spear~

Dolph: *he sighs and sits down again* I suppose I can't get around it...Kai, you've noticed too, haven't you?

Kai: *she nods, a solemn look in her eyes*

Dolph: Ser Frost, as you are aware Spell-Bloods, depending on their Sorcery and how strongly connected they are to it, age very differently depending on the Spell-Blood. Shagga, though he rarely used his Sorcery, blessed him with a great amount of longevity...however, the case is not the same for me. I am old, Ser Frost. I'm not the Wyvern Hunter that I once was, back when I rode out with Eddard and the others...And my years, I fear, are finally catching up to me...True, I admire Ser Karn. His sense of justice, his good will, and his reason are all as deep and as powerful as his own teacher's, if not more so. However, as King's Justice, he charges into the fiercest battles alongside the King's Blade and Shield...I fear that an aging Ogre would eventually become a hindrance in such a situation. But, as a member of the King's Mercy's Company, I can use my prestige from campaigns past to garner support for the efforts of our kingdom, as well as, should the need of emergency on the home front arise, be ready to defend the people here, at our home. Besides....there is a certain young Ogre, good Emil. He's like the son I never had...and I want help him, and watch him become the Knight I know he can be...he just needs a little extra guidance, which I will give to him as best I can. As for Shagga, he now acknowledges that he is a warrior for the Kingdom, and wishes to fight on the front lines. However, he cannot bring himself to follow Argyle or Loria, as they are his friends in his eyes. However, he respects Karn as a warrior, and while he is a good acquaintance of Shagga's, Shagga does not usually socialize on a regular basis with him, meaning he will see Karn in a less informal light and will find it easier to take orders from him.

Kai: *she then looks to Frost* And my reasoning for offering my services to you are this...*she draws a back dagger and stabs it into the table* This dagger is given to any and all who survive the Drow Race's Shadow Run. The Shadow Run is a great maze in which young assassins-in-training are all thrown in. The goal is to reach the center of the maze without being detected....and to kill all other participants. Only then will the door to the center of the maze open. Those who survive are made a member of the Czar's Shadows, the Drow Czar's personal assassins. However, I defected long ago to join Eddard's Brave Companions. As a Czar's Shadow, I know various infiltration, assassination, subterfuge, insurgence, sabotage, and poisoning methods. I also know over seven hundred and fifty Drow torture techniques all done with only the bare hands. Finally, I have a 100% photographic subconscious and, using Mystic Focus, I can access this and create an exact picture of what I saw down to the most minute detail. All I will require is a pen and a piece of charcoal. I have also trained myself to guard from mental Sorceries using Mystic Focus, and can wipe my own mind in an instant...granted, unless Zigg is there to help me, it means I'll be brain-dead, but its better than having all of my information gleaned from my mind. Finally, as a Drow Assassin, only my death or your death at the hands of a force other than myself will free me from service to you as King's Inquisitor. That means unless you betray the kingdom or die, I will never betray you, otherwise I will be compelled by my people's innate need to keep our oaths to kill myself. That is why there are no traitor Drows, only those that swore loyalty to something to begin with.

Shagga: *he grins and removes his helmet before walking towards the bed, the scene panning out through the window*

Emil: Kiria...*he suddenly pulls her in closer to him, kneeling so he could bring her into a full hug* Ser Leroy and Ser Dolph always tell me, "Never short change yourself, Emil. If you judge a Mortal by his ability to breath fire like a Dragon, then he will grow up his entire life believing he is stupid."...I think they mean that you aren't Catia. That means that you have things about you that you are far better than her at. Kiria, you are beautiful in your own way. I mean, the way you dance is so elegant and full of life! And you look so happy when you do it! And your Sorcery is so amazing! You have an ability that, to me, is way cooler than Holy Light or anything like that! Plus, you are so smart, and funny...Catia has things that make her great, but so do you. You are you, Kiria. And that's something Catia will never be, no matter how hard she tries. *he smiles at her, giving her a big, friendly grin like he always does to cheer her up*

~Dis~

Ivar: *he puts his helm on and immediately jogs out, reaching up and grabbing her scales so he can pull himself up onto her back. He then positions himself and pats her back* Take off! But be fast! I don't have any doubt in my mind that the Demons will see us leaving and raise an alarm! We will need to fly like the wind itself! I'll use my Mystic Focus and reach out, see if Nigel sent Dire out anywhere around here to keep in contact with us! *he closes his eyes and begins feeling out around*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/12/2016, 12:38 pm

~The King's Spear~

Frost: *he chuckles quietly to himself and smirks at Kai for once* Your skills as an assassin and as a loyal Drow are going to be ever so useful to me. I expect no less than your maximum cooperation in my future endeavors anyways. *he looks over to Dolph and nods* Your reasons satisfy my curiosity Ser Dolph. *he gets up and looks to Kai* Why don't you come with me and we can talk about a few things before we all retreat to our beds for the night? There are important things that need to be discussed.... *with that last comment, he leaves the tavern without bothering to wait for Kai*

Kiria: *her breath catches in her lungs as she's pulled so closely to Emil so quickly, her face turning bright red as she soon begins to smile and tear up from Emil's goofy looking grin and his comforting words. She wipes up her tears and smiles at him nodding before carefully taking one of his hands in hers and placing it to her chest, closing her eyes as she gently turns around and settles into his grasp* ....Can you feel it Emil? The pulsing in my chest? *she smiles more gently as she continues, keeping his hand held just above where her heart was pounding in her chest* Can you feel how fast it's going? *she giggles quietly and smiles up at him* It's because of you that it does this. And if it weren't for you I never would've created Toshi or Uki in the image of those eastern dragons you'd shown me. All of our time we've spent together....whether it was reading or you silently watching me dance....I've treasured every moment of it.

~Dis~

Lilah: *she gives a loud shriek and immediately begins to run before launching herself high up into the air and beginning to climb* You'd best hang on tightly then Ivar! If this resistance comes as you've predicted then I won't be completely concentrated on flying! The Basilisk's gaze can only do so much to keep our enemies at bay! *she warns him as she soon shoots past the clouds and gives a large flap of her wings before diving down into the cloud cover above the castle, tearing through them as she keeps her spines down and her form as narrow and aerodynamic as possible to keep her speed as constant as she could*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next