NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty

The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival)

Post by Rocky 4/21/2015, 11:50 pm

((Okay, I've decided to share with you guys the meaning behind your stats!  This will be useful depending on your tasks.  I'll also put it in the first post for reference, but it will also be here:
Stats Meaning:
Use this cheat-sheet for doing these tasks!  It can be helpful so you can more accurately describe how your character does things or reacts!))

Harlin grinned in response, charging ahead and soaring over a mossy boulder in order follow her.  He found her in the tree and with her help, climbed up and into the canopy.  Harlin would follow Angela like this until they collected about 8 gems combined, finding them in tree holes, lying upon branches and wrapped in leaves.  They needed 6 more, each.

"This is great, I've never been too good at finding small things like this.  It's hard, but this exercise is helping me pay closer attention to detail!" he confessed, eagerness to continue the hunt as they took a break on a thick branch.  As soon as he finished speaking, however, a super fast pellet shot straight across the bridge of his nose and scraped some skin off.  His eyes opened wide as he stared in shock, then turned around to the shooter coming at them fast.

It was one of the others, a purple haired girl with large fluffy rabbit ears holding a makeshift slingshot in her hands.  Her cutesy smile filled her cheeks as she started speaking in a squeaky voice, "You've got some extra, don'tcha!  Why not share?!"  She then proceeded to fire 4 other pellets at Angela and Harlin from the ground, up, hoping to get a hold of their little red gems if they were to fall.

Meanwhile, Lorelai would have no trouble knowing she was being stalked.  Turning around, she could see that the robotic girl from before had locked her in as a target.  Withdrawing a laser blade from her thigh, she dashed forward as quietly as possible before slashing at Lori.

If she listened closely, she could hear computerized sounds coming from the android that seemed to say, "Almost at 15 gems."
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lost Boys: Renegade of the Mind (Revival)

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/22/2015, 5:17 am

Angela saw Harlin get shot and injured before immediately turning to face their attacker.  Hearing her comment and seeing what she looked like, she gave a growl like a wild, angry wolf and gave a small hop backwards off of the tree.  The two pellets the girl had aimed at the lowest spots on her smacked her in the chest, making her grunt as her breath was momentarily taken from her. She almost lost her grip on the tree branch while she started to recover from being hit in her chest's ribcage. Some of the skin underneath her outfit where she'd gotten hit with the pellets turned red instead of having the skin being stripped away thanks to her outfit. She got a slight tear where the attacks hit her but soon enough she got her breath back and gripped the tree branch again before dropping down from the tree. She broke into a run towards the rabbit-like girl, fist raised as she jumped to smack the girl in the face with a closed fist. As she flew through the air, Harlin would get a brief view of her small, wolf-like tail when she jumped.

"Why don't you buzz off ya stupid rabbit?!"

She yelled, aiming straight for the rabbit girl's face.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/4/2015, 7:46 pm

The rabbit eared girl was hit by the punch and flew back a solid five feet before her sandals gripped the ground and she slid to a grinding halt.  When she looked up, stumbling forward and panting lightly, a big black eye was present upon the left side of her face.  Despite this, she seemed in decent condition, almost like she was used to this kind of abuse...

She withdrew the little weapon and tilted her head at Angela and Harlin, who was climbing down from the top of the tree to help fight.  Obviously, she would have to work using close combat fighting when they were both on her level.

"Why do you think its fair to have teams in a game like this?  Masuya should never had allowed this!" she frowned.

Regaining some of her strength, she charged forward at almost the same speed she was doing before the attack, but her fists were not ready.  Instead, when she was close enough to the two of them, she preformed a double spin kick.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/4/2015, 8:34 pm

Angela saw her punch land and watched the rabbit eared girl with a surprised look. Why did she seemed so used to such a strong punch to her face? Something wasn't right here. When she saw the girl's kicks coming, she'd been expecting a punch back. She takes both kicks to her side and got knocked down to the side, giving a cough as she slowly got back up.

"My turn!"

She exclaimed as soon as she got her breath back. There was nothing better than the thrill of a melee brawl to her! She ran up to the rabbit eared girl and moved to sweep her legs out from underneath her before using her momentum to send another fist into her torso. The force behind the attack would've been enough to at the very least knock the wind out of someone if not incapacitate them.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/8/2015, 7:31 pm

Lorelai, not really wanting to fight, stopped walking. She turned to face the robot girl and unbuttoned her little pouch. The fox girl sighed and took out 5 gems and placed them on the ground.

"Here." She said in her quiet voice. "These will help you."

After placing them down Lori hopped up, grabbed a branch and swung up into a tree. She wanted to get through this as quickly and quietly as possible... until she felt like ambushing someone for their gems.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/12/2015, 9:17 pm

The sweep-and-punch technique certainly blew out a lot of air outta the rabbit girl, hurtling her against a nearby boulder.  The sound of cracking bones, however, wasn't present.  Instead, she hit the rock and folded over forward onto her hands and knees.  She coughed for a short while, spitting saliva and blood upon the ground.  Her body remained intact, and her head lifted up slowly from her position.

"You've got some skills, missy!  *cough*  Too bad they won't recognize them!" the rabbit girl responded hoarsely, tripping over herself as she tried her hardest to get up.

When she finally did, she attempted another speed charge, but this time, withdrew her slingshot and prepared a rapid fire shot.

"Let's double team her!" Harlin shouted as he rushed ahead of Angela.

Instead of dodging the little bullets, he plowed right through them using his arms as a shield for his face, even if they did scratch him up and sting him pretty badly.  He growled and ended his charge with a swift sidestep around her, slamming the girl forward and towards Angela.

"One last hit should do the trick!"

--**--

The mechanized girl suddenly stopped attacking Lorelai and withdrew her beam sword to pick up the gems she had left behind.  The droid furrowed her thin brows in curiosity as she watched the little girl ascend into the trees.

"Your actions will be remembered," she said with a straight face, darting off in another direction to continue her search.

Now with a bird's eye viewpoint, Lori could see the only other male participating as he adjusted his glasses and openly counted the gems he had on him in the palm of his hand.  It looked like he'd gathered about 12 on his own; apparently, his glasses came in handy.

"I'd better be safe than sorry," he said to himself as he started to put the little jewels back into his pants pocket.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/13/2015, 9:51 pm

Angela watched the rabbit girl start to cough up blood onto the ground with her own saliva and sighed, her ears perking up suddenly as she saw her try to lunge for her again. It was then that she heard Harlin say he was going to help her double team her, watching as he took the girl's slingshot pellet's and slam her over to Angela. But instead of ending the fight right there and knocking her unconscious, she stepped over to the unbalanced and clearly exhausted girl and opened her arms to catch her against her chest. With the girl safely in her arms, she held her carefully like a porcelain doll and sighed, smiling at her.

"That's enough of that little rabbit. Fight the wolf too much and she'll kill you to feed her pups. My father used to tell me that whenever we were playing around with each other."

Carefully Angela helped the little rabbit girl to her knees and gave her another bright smile.

"I'm not going to have you unconscious just because you're desperate to get in with these guys."

She told her, reaching into her pocket and withdrawing two of her gems and placing them into the palm of the rabbit girl's hand before gently closing it with a wink.

"That was a lot of fun fighting with you. You've got a lot of guts to try taking out two people at once like that, however reckless that was. You should take a rest with us until you can run off on your own. If you don't someone else may not be so hesitant to just knock you out and take everything you have."

Angela looked up to Harlin, withdrawing a small rag from her side pouch and handing it to him.

"See if you can get some water from a nearby stream for her will you? Don't worry about me, I'll be okay here with her by myself."

She reassured him as she handed him the rag.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/17/2015, 3:03 pm

Lorelai sat up in the tree for a bit, enjoying the view mostly. She took notice of the boy and crept closer before swinging down and hanging from a branch by her legs.

"Hi."

She tilted her head at him, ears twitching a bit. She let her arms hang as well,  to show she wasn't hostile. There wasn't exactly a smile on her face, but it definitely wasn't a frown.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/13/2015, 8:56 pm

The rabbit eared girl fell right into Angela's arms, surprised she took her in like that.  She was a bit limp in her arms, tired from exerting so much energy.

"Why... *cough cough* would you..." she sputtered, trying to balance as she was handed the little gemstones.

"Good idea.  I'll be right back!" Harlin affirmed Angela, taking the rag and hurrying off to find some water.  He quickly disappeared behind some trees, being careful not to run into any other hunters.

The purple haired girl then stumbled onto her backside with a thump, rubbing it with one hand and wiping her face with the other.  She cleared her throat a little bit before speaking again.  "M-My name is Sammina... I came to join the Lost Boys because I wanted to make something of myself... I can take your hits because my parents... they... and then they were killed... by the Masters of the Mind..." she told her softly, taking a big breath in between words.  "I wanted to find a place where I could fit in... Hazuma and Masuya were there to rescue what was left of my city, and after seeing how different they were... I knew I had a chance to make my life better..."

She stopped to sniffle and deeply inhale.  "Thank you for showing me mercy.  I'm sorry if I hurt you!" she yelled, climbing onto her knees and bowing politely to Angela, her forehead and hands touching the floor and her ears flopping over her head.

--**--

The young man suddenly freaked at the sight of Lorelai, jumping back and dropping one of his gems on the ground.  The glasses he wore bounced a little off his nose and slanted across his face.  His light brown hair seemed like it was pretty well combed over for someone who was running around in the woods all morning.

"Ah!  Please don't hurt me!" he shouted, a little intimidated by the young girl.  He looked around 16 and was a little rotund, but he was capable enough to get 12 of those gemstones.  "H-H-How many stones d-did you collect so far?"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/13/2015, 11:33 pm

Angela gave a laugh and put a hand gently on Sammina's shoulder gently. She had a kind smile on her face.

"It's nothing really! You only put a couple of bruises on me at the most. I was still good to go for a few more minutes like that but I saw you start coughing and knew you couldn't take much more. I'm Angela Rinal, an Ookami from the northern mountains. I'm...."

She hesitated before carefully clearing her throat. She shifted a bit in discomfort as she continued.

"....I'm the last of my kind. The Masters of the Mind....they came to my village when I was little and....they killed everyone in my entire village. I was lucky. I managed to get away in a cave with some Winter Wolves."

He told her, her eyes staring into space.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/14/2015, 9:14 am

Lorelai dropped from the trees and sat with the boy, pulling out her gems and counting them quickly. She looked at this older boy and tilted her head again.

"Just 10. You?"

She dumped the gems back into her pouch and fastened it shut, her ears twitching about. They were currently acting as radars to make sure they weren't in anger.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/25/2015, 6:47 pm

Sammina picked herself up and listened carefully to Angela's story.  She understood what it was like to be hurt, both physically and emotionally.  While she wanted desperately to join this group, she hoped that the Boys would allow Angela to come too.

"They raised you very well; if you can beat me, you have a lot of power and even more potential!" she nodded, a light smile on her injured face.  "How many gems do you have?  If you don't have enough, I can share some with you.  Lillian couldn't have taken all of them..."

She began rummaging through one of her bags, and withdrew 13 little red stones.  Among them was a clump of blonde hair, and upon sight she squeaked and threw it out of her sight.

--**--

"Tw-Twe-twelve," he stuttered, his face red with embarrassment.  He seemed very on-edge, but not aggressive.  Lori could also detect his nervous tick: itching his cheeks with a few fingers.

"M-My name is Alvin.  I-I used to to look up to the Masters, when I was younger anyway, but then I moved to a place with my parents that really hated them...  I found out more bad than good, and my views changed.  I wish I could go back and stop my shameless worship of them... but I want to make up for it now by joining the Lost Boys!" he explained to her, his stutters and nervousness slowly disappearing.

He then found the little red gem that he dropped and picked it up.  He looked at it for a little bit before holding it out for Lorelai to take.  "Here.  We can both have 11 now."
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/25/2015, 8:50 pm

Lorelai listened to his story and nodded, before she told him her own.

"...I'm the daughter of a Master. They didn't like how I didn't want their technology so... they abandoned me in the woods." she paused and rubbed her throat. "I was found a long long while after by Kizel... I've been in the caverns ever since."

She didn't want to expose her abilities, so she nodded and accepted the gem.

"Thank you... Would you want to be friends? We... could help each other."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/25/2015, 9:05 pm

Angela blinked at the hair that Sammina had tossed to the side, tilting her head to the side as she narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the girl.

"I suppose....but who's Lillian? Was it someone you took some of these gems from?"

She asked her, not moving from where she was but also watching Sammina very carefully. Something was a little off about this girl....more so than she'd originally thought.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2