NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here.

+23
Haseo
Enigma
Aprica
KnightWolf
Phoenix
UnforgettableDream
Ryoko14
Riverclaw
Pleiades
ShadowFantasy
Blastion
Ens2010
The_Wild_One
MichelleLeonhardt
metaldemon95
Jsrf38
CodytheOmni
SophiCatte
SailorSun546
Zazul
Rocky
Star Phoenix
Maxwell
27 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here.

Post by Star Phoenix 12/9/2013, 6:40 pm

New faces are always welcome here! I hope to make both your acquaintances sometime while on this site, if that's alright? Feel free to call me Phi or DD, whichever floats your boat.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here.

Post by Pleiades 2/14/2014, 11:04 pm

Hello everyone, it's me, Ray. I got a new account for two reasons. The first is that I forgot ALL of my old account details. The second is that I want to start with a new slate, and thus a new name would help. I'm also afraid that I've gotten really rusty at roleplaying. Either way, it's good to see you guys again.
Pleiades
Pleiades
The New Person
The New Person

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://174.141.146.216

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/14/2014, 11:59 pm

Hey there, Ray, good to see you again! It's been a long time. I'm glad you decided to jump back on the Geneboard again and hope we can be better friends. ^_^ Times have changed and so have we all, so starting fresh is a great idea.

Hope to see you on the playing field soon~

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/15/2014, 4:05 pm

Welcome back ray, hope you are ready for some fun. Have you seen the homepage and the comics yet?
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pleiades 2/15/2014, 11:31 pm

Yeah, I've been perusing most of the site. I can see the Wiki had a huge update, and the theme of the board has definitely changed.

While I was away, I almost completely redid Saber's Edge, so I'm gonna have a lot of rewriting to do.
Pleiades
Pleiades
The New Person
The New Person

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/16/2014, 2:34 am

Much luck to that rewriting - a lot of us know what you're going through! XD
Check out my custom story guidelines page if you think you've missed anything for that (under original stories).

Oh yes, Phi and I recently have been scavenging the Wiki to try and improve some of the articles. Needs more locations, character pages and overall world building. I'm trying to get better with location art and updated some character profile art, so if I can help you with any of that, I promise you my work has improved since last time. ^_^
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pleiades 2/16/2014, 7:34 pm

I'm currently working on a fanfic version of Saber's Edge, definitely. I should take a look at those guidelines.

I've also been thinking. We should be making templates for each type of page, such as characters or planets. Did we make any while I was gone?
Pleiades
Pleiades
The New Person
The New Person

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/16/2014, 7:56 pm

Great! I hope you nail all the necessary things for your fic and we'll be sure to read it!

Planets, not yet. ^^; I just made a new thread about the updates of the wiki, so I can see if I can make up a quick template for that and perhaps even a few team things.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pleiades 2/16/2014, 8:00 pm

Thanks.

Ah, I see.
Pleiades
Pleiades
The New Person
The New Person

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 8/14/2014, 11:25 pm

Umm, well hello everyone. I'm Riverclaw/dndcat as I use often for names... Mobi pulled me here. I'm curious to explore and RP with everyone though, I am usually up for anything and up for a chat if anyone wants to... not good with coming to someone else though so you will have to come to me. So yeah... hi *hides in my box*
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/14/2014, 11:27 pm

Welcome to NewGeneforce Skitten~ ^^
Yes, for those of you who don't already know, Skitten is a good friend of mine and I first met her on Otaku World almost a year ago. She likes to call me Mobi and is very shy =w=
Please welcome her and all of Otaku World with open arms! ^^
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/14/2014, 11:42 pm

Hai everyone. Much like river, mobi brought me here. I say let's have fun RPing together yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoko14 8/14/2014, 11:45 pm

Hai Hai! I am here to join. You may call me Ryoko or Rabbit. Whatever suits your fancy. But Bramby-kun(mobi) brought me here therfore i am also from OW, and i hope i will enjoy my time here also.
Ryoko14
Ryoko14
The New Person
The New Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/14/2014, 11:53 pm

Welcome all Otaku World Members!  Princess Admin Luna has informed me of the situation and we would all be willing to accept you as new members on New Geneforce!  My name is Hero Admin RKRobot, but friends call me Rocky!

Please see the FAQ, the Rules, and News sections for updates, as well as explore the site to your hearts content.  We may not be big, but we sure do like making friends and sharing ideas.  Please let us know if you have any questions.
Our Admins are Founder Admin Genesis, myself, Luna, along with Mod Phirania.  No need to be shy at all!

If you want to get right into the action, please make your welcomes here first before starting or joining any RPs/Fanfics/Artwork.  ^_^

On that note, we hope you enjoy your stay!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/15/2014, 12:00 am

Welcome to newgeneforce, newcomers from OtakuWorld! My name is Luna, but I also go by Pointsettia. I really hope to make your experience here as welcoming and as warm as possible, so if there's anything you wanna contribute to the forums, please say so!

Feel free to start RPs, but if you wish to join ones already in progress, please ask the RP creator!!

There's a gallery for art, and a section for stories, ago ahead and make yourself at home. Thank you for coming to us, and I'm sorry to hear that the site you called home is shutting down.

All I wish to say, is that this is just as much a home to you all as it is to the veterans of NewGeneforce.

I hope you all make yourselves at home!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoko14 8/15/2014, 12:07 am

Hai, thank you!
Ryoko14
Ryoko14
The New Person
The New Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 8/15/2014, 12:09 am

Thank you, I am glad to join a new site and hope I can have more friends here and fun*nods some*
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/15/2014, 12:18 am

Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to meet all of you! I hope we can all be good friends! ^u^
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by UnforgettableDream 8/15/2014, 12:49 am

alien Omg its an alien! Kawaii!!!! Its sooo cool!
Ummm H-hello. Argh >///< dont know what to say.... S-sorry >///<
My Friends call me Dream, And you all may too since everyone is my friend ^///^

I look forward to meet y'all! Kyaaa Bye! *waves*
UnforgettableDream
UnforgettableDream
The New Person
The New Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/15/2014, 12:53 am

good to see that you are able to post! did you find the issue?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by UnforgettableDream 8/15/2014, 1:09 am

Hehe no i didnt but i can post now *peace sign*
UnforgettableDream
UnforgettableDream
The New Person
The New Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 8/15/2014, 1:29 pm

Hello People lol
Phoenix
Phoenix
The New Person
The New Person

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightWolf 8/15/2014, 10:47 pm

Okays...first ever introduction. Well, I am Knight...an avid roleplayer-addict, artist, writer, and banner/sig/gfx maker among other things. Just have a lot of secrets and things, so maybe talk? Not sure...well, um...yeah, that is it, Hi Peoples. ..Oh, and I am from OtakuWorld, invited here by Mobi/ShadowFantasy. So, that is cool. Well, Hi everyone.
KnightWolf
KnightWolf
The New Person
The New Person

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoko14 8/15/2014, 11:04 pm

Hai Knight >.< !
Ryoko14
Ryoko14
The New Person
The New Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/15/2014, 11:10 pm

Hi there, OtakuWorld'ers! Pleasure to meet you! On behalf of the Mod family at New Gen, I welcome you all! My name is RKRobot or Rocky. I'm a veteran co-admin of the Geneforce and also a creator, much like most of you!

Hope you enjoy your stay! ^_^
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum