NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here.

+23
Haseo
Enigma
Aprica
KnightWolf
Phoenix
UnforgettableDream
Ryoko14
Riverclaw
Pleiades
ShadowFantasy
Blastion
Ens2010
The_Wild_One
MichelleLeonhardt
metaldemon95
Jsrf38
CodytheOmni
SophiCatte
SailorSun546
Zazul
Rocky
Star Phoenix
Maxwell
27 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here.

Post by Ryoko14 8/15/2014, 11:28 pm

Hello. Er~ Rocky i think might be easier for me to remember hehe, how does RP work around here around here exactly? Haha, Bramby-kun(ShadowFantasy) never told me what to do >.> For shame on him.... xD
Ryoko14
Ryoko14
The New Person
The New Person

Back to top Go down

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here.

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/16/2014, 12:28 am

You just go to the homepage, scroll down to RPG and click on New Topic
Enter the name of the RP in the first blank and then your usual description stuff like you would on OW in the second blank. ^^
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/16/2014, 2:58 am

Exactly as he said, Ryoko!

To start anything for that matter:
-scroll down from the forum index and click on the RP/Original Story/Artwork tab
-if you'd like to start your own RP/story/artwork thread, press the blue New Topic button somewhere on the screen.  In the RP section, simply ignore the Discontinued/Finished sections for now.  In the Stories section, ignore the names posted in their sections unless you would like to read anyone's fan fiction.  We'll add your name to the list once you've posted two or more stories.  ^^
-Fill in the information you want!  Make sure you specify if you would like to have a solo RP or not, but for the most part, everyone should respectfully ask if they can join.
-If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask~

-Send me or another Admin/Mod a PM if you don't want others to respond

Have a great weekend everybody!  ^_^
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 8/16/2014, 10:57 am

Welcome all the new people. Glad to see some life coming back to the site. With any luck I will be able to start coming back on. I hope you all enjoy your stay and have fun.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprica 10/6/2014, 1:13 am

Hello!  I think this is where you post... Sorry if I'm wrong!  ^^;

My name is Aprica!  I was recommended to come here by a friend because they said the people on here are really nice and it's been improved.  It looks really cool from what I've seen!  I can't draw as well as the rest of you can, but I like to write, so maybe I can write something and share it with you guys?  Does anyone like magical girl genres?  Those are my favorite.  ^^  I like Sonic and anime too, so I got really excited when I saw the little animation thing at the top of the page!  But yeah, I also used to have a DeviantArt, but I deactivated it a while ago because I just wasn't fitting in there.  Maybe I will here?

So yeah, that's my short welcomes~  ^^
Aprica
Aprica
April's Fool
April's Fool

Location : Over the rainbow, swimming in the pot of gold I got from the leprechaun

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 10/6/2014, 1:23 am

Welcome to the forums, Aprica!  ^_'

You certainly came to the right place!  Lots of us here are writers and artists, but also lovers of anime and the like!  I'd certainly love to read your new writings!

Stay as long as you like, and enjoy NewGeneforce!  If you need anything, let me or the other awesome Mods know!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/6/2014, 11:15 am

WELCOME, APRICA! I do hope you are well at home here~ if you have and questions, dont hesitate to approach Myself or RKRobot!

<3
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma 10/6/2014, 11:41 am

...Hello. I simply go by Enigma. I have the same interests as just about everyone here. However, I prefer more human-like antros then more animal like. I'm not one to say much about myself, although this seems to be a little contradictory...

See you around.
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 10/6/2014, 12:06 pm

Welcome to NewGen!  Great to meet you, Enigma!  I'm glad you found us and hope you have a wonderful stay here at NewGeneforce!

Like Admin Luna said before, let the Mod Family (the names that appear in red) know if you need anything!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma 10/6/2014, 12:49 pm

Thank you, ma'am.
Enigma
Enigma
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/6/2014, 1:41 pm

Welcome, Enigma! I hope you make yourself right at home here!

And I love the icon!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/16/2014, 3:43 am

Its like navigating a wall of bricks in here. .-.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 10/16/2014, 11:29 am

A wall of bricks?  You don't like the layout or...?  ^^;

Welcome back, Zalthook!  Good to see you again, old friend!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/17/2014, 7:24 pm

Good to see you too Rocks.
It is my new mission to change everything cobblestone related on this site to perfectly square bricks before the wonderful holiday of Brick-mas arrives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/27/2014, 12:06 am

Heya, it's nice to meet you all. My good friend brought me here saying it was a great place to roleplay, so here I am.

Let's see, I love drawing, music (especially techno, gotta love that stuff man.) and making people laugh.

Thanks for having me.
Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 11/27/2014, 12:14 am

*waves to the new person* ouo hello! I don't know much about the site still since I just hide in the corner with Mobi but welcome!
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/27/2014, 12:42 am

Hey Haley! Welcome to NewGeneforce! ^^

If you ever have any questions about anything, feel free to ask Rocky, Luna, Phirania, Genesis or even myself about things! We'll help as much as we can to make your stay here as comfortable as possible~

And Skitten's talking about me when she says she usually just hides in the corners with Mobi. That's her pet name for me I guess. ^^;
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/27/2014, 9:22 am

*waves* hai haseo! ^-^/

Much like river, I tend to mainly watch 'from the shadows of the site' you could say in a way. ^^;

Hope to rp with you sometime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/27/2014, 10:23 am

Greetings, Reap. Good to see that my Mabi son in law joined the site. if you have any questions, concerns, or comments, let me know. I'll do what i can to make you feel warm and welcome, minus the dead bodies.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 12/1/2014, 7:47 am

Wow so many new people are coming to the site, its good to see some fresh faces showing up. I would like to welcome all of you and hope to actually join you guys in some rps in the future.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/1/2014, 12:30 pm

Not too sure I can say what hasn't already been said, but it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you can enjoy your membership to our forum! Smile
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/2/2014, 1:45 am

I think I'm one of the few people on here who can't/doesn't play Mabi. We gotta find a good game where we all can play...

Good to meet you, Hasseo! I dig what you dig, so you sound pretty cool to hang with! I'm Rocky; I hope to see you around the forums! ^_^
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 12/2/2014, 10:28 am

Just gonna through this out there right now...minecraft. That is all.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/2/2014, 10:43 am

Phi doesn't have an account, Gen.
And I'm not too sure everyone else does.
Also, we're lacking a server to play on.
Unless you can fix that?

(I can set up a poll to see who wants an official NewGen Minecraft server?)
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/2/2014, 11:36 am

I've got Minecraft and plenty of cool places where we can hang out server wise. And by that, I mean 1 place. OTL

It's a PvE server called Faceland. I like it and it's a laid back, relaxing server. I also know the staff there personally and they're great guys. This is just my suggestion for a server.

Setting up a NextGen server sounds great too though Rocky! I'd play on that! ^^
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum